PDA

View Full Version : Weird lag

swEEt
March 1st, 2012, 06:25 AM
Sometimes when im in the game the game slows down to like 1 seconds in game = 15 seconds IRL and it makes the game really slow. I dont think its me as I never have any other problems but I should be looked at imo, possible bug or is it someone else?

Ash
March 1st, 2012, 06:28 AM
someone else is lagging the game really bad that they dont even appear in bnet lag chat.

swEEt
March 1st, 2012, 07:12 AM
also can u explain what lag cheating is?
is it when someone who is dead tells someone who is alive a role when bnet lags?

Blazer
March 1st, 2012, 09:02 AM
also can u explain what lag cheating is?
is it when someone who is dead tells someone who is alive a role when bnet lags?

It's when the lag box (chat box for those who aren't lagging where you can vote to kick the guy) appears and people start saying their findings or out other players.
EX: I am a dead town role, the dead mafioso role tells me who the GF is. When someone lags I spam out who the GF is so those people that are alive know who the GF is.

creedkingsx
March 1st, 2012, 11:28 AM
Sometimes when im in the game the game slows down to like 1 seconds in game = 15 seconds IRL and it makes the game really slow. I dont think its me as I never have any other problems but I should be looked at imo, possible bug or is it someone else?

The only way I know to check if you are the lagger or not is try to type something in the chat. If it doesn't post to everyone else quickly, like it delays a few seconds, you are the one lagging.