PDA

View Full Version : Achievements

Claire_Stanfield
June 13th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Could you make something showing which roles are you missing to achievements? I thought i was missing only disguiser but i didn't get anything so i don't know what am i missing.

Goonswarm
June 13th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I think I am missing Disguiser, Coroner, and vigilante. I got all neutrals (was annoying to get, but best achieve imo.) Never going to get a coroner win without a stacked game and disguiser is tough to win and random as.

Clawtrocity
June 13th, 2011, 01:46 PM
It'd be nice if I actually got neutrals once in awhile to even try to win as...I'm always stuck as Mafia or town and I've gotten witch once since achievements were put in and I claimed survivor and got shot by mafia night one...Oh well =P

wightsnow
June 14th, 2011, 10:32 AM
It'd be nice if I actually got neutrals once in awhile to even try to win as...I'm always stuck as Mafia or town and I've gotten witch once since achievements were put in and I claimed survivor and got shot by mafia night one...Oh well =P

With the change to role selection (wieghted random) it is more likely for you to get achievements now. Also, why would the Mafia ever try to shoot a Survivor, could just be a Witch and anything else would be found out soon enough.