PDA

View Full Version : (Feedback) Game Prefering Roles you Dont win As

Elixir
June 13th, 2011, 03:32 AM
"
- Role assignments now avoid players who have won as a particular role enough times
"

The selection at the start is meant to be random. Having this element is doing more damage than it is good (who cares about achievements lol). Knowing that I'm unlikely to get roles I win a lot as (or are good at/like) is kinda not cool.

People seem to keep rolling doctors and rage quitting. (Sheriff seems to be high too... one game having every random town a sheriff).

Narks
June 13th, 2011, 03:36 AM
LOLWHAT

wow, that's like, the ultimate trolling tool

guaranteed SK here I come

Dark.Revenant
June 13th, 2011, 03:56 AM
It's just how the roles are distributed. If there are 5 Sheriffs, it probably won't matter that you have 624 Sheriff wins; you're still Sheriff.

This does NOT affect the random tables for role selection. It does NOT guarantee that you won't get a role.

Clawtrocity
June 13th, 2011, 06:02 AM
I was glad this change happened. All this does is let me not roll Doctor 10 times in a row and I'm happy with that.

I played about 10 games yesterday and went all over the place. I got roles I haven't even played yet like Blackmailer and Janitor...Usually I'm stuck playing citizen, GF, Doctor, or invest. I got to play as Jailor twice yesterday too and that is still the best role in the entire game.