PDA

View Full Version : Night 6 Sounds

Forum Mafia GM
February 26th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Thank you for making my job easier...

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM
I lol'd.

Illidan - I have no idea what this is lol. Sighing and sheep baaing in the background? If this were FM6, I would have guessed Shepherd but... Maybe he likes watching TV shows with sheep and nothing actually happened to him?
Vornskr - Nothing happened, I'm assuming.

Forum Mafia GM
February 26th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Do you count sheep to go to sleep?

Nope, nothing happened to either of them.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Hehe, I think I've tried at one time to count sheep but my mind quickly wandered off to another topic. I wasn't ever too sure what I was supposed to do to "count sheep." The way I attempted it, I mimicked this TV show, where you count once every time you imagined one sheep jumps over a fence.

Ah, the art of counting sheep.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Question, question.

Will I see the jail-ee "visit" the jailer?

Forum Mafia GM
February 26th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Yes. You can hear jailed people... I'm dying to use that sound. Hope you make it happen.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Lol. I suppose I could just follow Philie the next night for that to happen. Have you any other sounds in stock that I should aim for?

Forum Mafia GM
February 26th, 2012, 04:15 PM
I really only have the jailed sound from the start... the rest are recorded the same night you send them in off of youtube.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 11:00 PM
I will do my best to find the jailer. Unfortunately, my chances of surviving the night is getting slimmer and slimmer. My citizen claim is not quite holding up to par. But we shall see.

Jailer, oh jailer, where might you beeeee?

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 11:26 PM
More logging of thoughts. I am immensely amused by Northstar claiming as Ubernox. Why, one may ask. Because it was stated in the FAQ that Ubernox was modkilled for inactivity and given a second chance later. There's no way he could have been modkilled before Night 1, now is there. Kufufufu. Let us see what kind of mischief "Ubernox" will create. (Unless you meant that you sent him a modkill notice and he begged you he'll be more active, and you let him keep Northstar? Who knows. We shall see. :))

fm Admiral
February 27th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Yes. You can hear jailed people... I'm dying to use that sound. Hope you make it happen.

To confirm. If I visit the jailer, will I hear the sound of jailed people?

Forum Mafia GM
February 27th, 2012, 11:17 PM
No, you will not hear the jail by targeting the jailor since it doesn't happen to the jailor. You need to target the jailed person.

fm Admiral
February 27th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Oh lol. I guess I worded that question weirdly the first time, or you misread it or whatever. A bit of confusion but nothing big. Thanks for clarifying. :)