PDA

View Full Version : Day 6 - Hang em High

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Forum Mafia GM
February 26th, 2012, 02:59 PM
http://youtu.be/RW-E38P5l2Q
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2334/news6.png<- For those who can't see the video.

As the sun began to rise for another eventful day, the 5 bodies still hung outside the theaters back door. Dimwit was executed without even saying any last words. Deathfire on the other hand when down screaming his head off in his anger.

Ready for my patented catch phrase:

YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING RETARDS™

Yeah, I saw it too much, and I use commas way too much.

Dumbasses:
Philie
Narks
Zack

Scum:
CptKirk
Sumikoko

Next to his lifeless body hung HerrZynisch. A wizard who had lived much longer than anyone expected. He had finally confessed his sins right before being strangled to death.

Well Town, as you can see, I am indeed THE BLACK WIZARD!!!!!

I've had to change tempo a lot on my strategy, but at its core my strategy revolved around me revealing and then being an undesirable lynch target or night kill. Considering that I got to day 5 after claiming Wizard within the first hour (I expected to claim day 1 but not quite that early, indeed!) I'd say I was moderately successful.

Of course, a multi-lynch day kinda scuppered that plan entirely! If you're reading this I guess I wasn't able to persuade you guys not to lynch me. Hardly a surprise, if I were Town I'd take this opportunity to get me out of the way, and our Mayor Philie has been voting for me every single day - I actually find it funny, it's a fitting end to the kind of luck I've had as a Black Wizard xD

Speaking of which, I've had to try and help two Arsonists win in a game of 50 people. Yayap/TheWaaagh (aka the real KevinPowers) was hardly brilliant at his role, and I'm not exactly confident in the remaining Arsonist. Besides, not only is this a multi-lynch day, the Arsonist has disappeared into thin air! How was I supposed to know who to help for the rest of the game?

So now I have to rely on my student. Who, by the way, now controls a LEVEL THREE BLACK WIZARD MUTHAF*CKAS!

Ahem, sorry for the outburst, but you hastily lynched me and now you have an undetectable evil Wizard running amok. A shame, because I wanted to stay in the game and make the Arsonist douse himself for the lulz.

Good luck everyone! Continue to play well, because despite all the problems and complications and the millions of weird setup rules, this is actually an amusing and engaging game and I congratulate Yayap on doing some great hosting. Most of you have also been good sporting players, I look forward to the next couple of weeks after the game where I hope to see a lot of you playing some smaller M-FMs with your main accounts where we can have a laugh and try outrageous strategies. After my success claiming Executioner and getting my target lynched in M-FMIV I was tempted to just outright claim Black Wizard in this game (I don't think it would have even made much difference, considering!).

This is a really lengthy last will I hope it doesn't get lost in a fire or anything... here's a picture to see if Yayap will let me get away with an even bigger last will http://img.tgfb.net/toon/src/131939353362.jpg

Victim #4 to be hung on the gallows was CptKirk. An honest citizen that was killed for being just that, a citizen. People wondered how many more cruel acts there will be. May he rest in peace. His final words were:

-Erase Previous Last Will
*will i run out paper to write my LWs antime soon?*
New Last Will:

#####My Last Will#####
COM name: Guardian
Role: Citizen
Day 3 Persona: The Protector( Caps to death)

Good morning/night town, i am not in the hotel to guide you anymore.
lets start of with my info.
Role info: I am one of the citizens. I was not recruited
Other info:i have yet to be hooked/drugged/witched/Jailed/whatever throughout the game.

Day 5: Multi-lynch day. Plato acted suspiciously.
Day 4: Nothing here, except that 9 hours apparently went missing.
Day 3: the scum took the opportunity to utilize day 3 to maximum effect. No truth can be gleaned.
Day 2: Luna/Narks/ML are in this together.(hopefully)
Day 1: Luna derped along with Elixer.

Apply logic:
Lysergic was killed and the 5 roles came up.
Elixer was clearly the mafioso that did N1 kill.(body wasn't cleaned...)
The mafia sent their other mafioso/other mafia role to do the killing last night.

Other Notes:
I think Ganandrof knew my COM name from day 0.
I find Plato's Sheriff role-claim EXTREMELY suspicious.

#######END OF LAST WILL#######
(In a small note)
Town, do me a favor and Incinarate Guardian for me. His Corpse, if he is already dead.

And finally, hung Zane. Another citizen, one of much controversy but a citizen none the less. He died with these final words:

Well, it seems that my play is just really scummy...always...

Keep that in mind, people.

Due to Sumi's excellent suggestion: My role is Citizen.

I was probably framed the night Mr. Barcode guy did something. Amazing how a troll day can have 5 seperate people claim sheriff and 3 claim mafia traitor.

No. More. 40+. Games. That is all.

My COM name is Rocshi if any of you give.

O, that this too too solid flesh would melt
Thaw and resolve itself into a dew!
Or that the Everlasting had not fix'd
His canon 'gainst self-slaughter! O God! God!
How weary, stale, flat and unprofitable,
Seem to me all the uses of this world!

[SPOILER=For Deathfire's eyes only[/SPOILER]

FEAR THE CHIPREL

The town was not surprised to see more dead bodies lying here and there. People were just so tired that they couldn't keep awake 24/7 to keep an eye out for trouble. And yet again, another 3 people died last night.

Guardian was found dead just outside one of the emergency exits, shot in the face. He was known to be a citizen in the past but recent modkills had changed him in many ways. He was a Vigilante/ Spy/ Amnesiac/ Thief/ Sheriff. He left a last will indicating:

I figured I was going to get shot. That was a fun 24 hour stint. It would be just my luck to get re-rolled as the guy who everyone wants dead. Oh well, back to the graveyard.

A note was also found near the body engraved in the wall:

I won't hide it. This is Narks.

Why Guardian? There's a lot of scummy people, but no one confirmed. Guardian posted only twice on Day 5, did not vote anyone, and we have been unable to tell if he's been modkilled (could still be sending night actions). He did not defend himself when the bandwagon started up on him (much like Fred failed to do) and he seems to be less of a risk than a lot of other players.

Rather than risk a re-roll on him and have to try and figure out who he is again, let's just take care of him now. A player who likely has night actions and does not post to help out the town (even as a Cit) is almost as bad as a Mafia member.

If he pops Citizen (unless re-rolled), know this: Our Citizen claims are full. If anyone else claims Citizen, someone is lying. Here are your Cit claims: -Auckmid, -Kevinpowers, -Nick, -MrSmarter. The rest are dead/have been Masoned (CptKirk/Landstander/Zack/Zane/Narks/Crimson).

Here's hoping you level up, Mr. Blacksmith.

(If I am killed and last will cleaned, my role is Mason, just to reiterate. =p)

In the stairwell, Plato was found shot in the chest. After a quick search of the area and his belongings, it was determined that Plato was R Wizard/ Student/ Sheriff/ Framer/ Dark.Thief. He had a note in his pockets indicating his last will:

I'm one of the other Sheriffs, and I currently trust FM Capitalier (Ambient), even though his result messages were quite a bit different than mine. Why do I trust him, you might ask? Well, as the true Capitalier and mod of the philosophy forum, I'm quite sure that FM Capitalier had access to the Bolshevik night chat and knows me personally (because he does this). Once you realize that he is FM Capitalier, it's almost clear that is town -- Ambient acts much differently if he is scum.

Why did I troll and pressure Narks? It was my desire to appear scummy to divert a night kill from myself, allowing me to gather more information. If you're reading this message, I just got a professional face treatment by a town that didn't get the hint. I still think Narks' claim is dubious, but hey, no point sticking on it anymore.

Night 1 results PM

FalseTruth is not mafia.
I'm pretty sure this dog is town.

Night 2 results PM

After searching the police database you discover that Zack is not mafia
This professional is probably neutral, though he might actually be a citizen.

I do not trust Suicidaln00b, please deal with this fake jester scumlord extraordinaire. His message was much different than mine.

And near the stage entrance was found Muso. A man who was nearly hanged yesterday for his silence. He use to be another citizen before being modkilled. At this point, the FM Game Master pointed out that this town does not like people lurking and even if people are getting replaced, they are killing them off more than any other FM, making the people that are replacing them sadfaces. Muso was now: Doctor/ Survivor/ Private Eye/ GodFather/ Cult leader. And this note was left behind:

"Ok guys I have failed at doing my tally job correctly and it cost us a lynch. I am making up for this by shooting muso.

My scum list is
TheWaaagh for directing attention away from fred after his doc claim
NorthStar for claiming cit with no real pressure on him
Kevinpowers for not talking day 5, pretty sure arson now.

Dramallama out!"

The FM Game Master then proceeded to announce that today would be "thou shall not unvote" day. All votes are final. Who ever is lynched first will be executed. Vote in Cyan in the thread.

Hammer vote will be: 11
Mayor has 6 votes!

TL;DR version:
Dimwit was lynched. He was Hooker/Independent hooker.
Deathfire123 was lynched. He was Survivor.
Zane was lynched. He was Citizen.
HerrZ was lynched. He was Black Wizard.
CptKirk was lynched. He was Citizen.
Guardian was shot. He was citizen before being modkilled. He was then: Vigilante/ Spy/ Amnesiac/ Thief/ Sheriff.
Muso was shot. He was citizen before being modkilled. He was then: Doctor/ Survivor/ Private Eye/ GodFather/ Cult leader.
Plato was shot. He was R Wizard/ Student/ Sheriff/ Framer/ Dark.Thief.
All votes are final, you may not unvote. 11 votes will hammer.

Day will end at this time. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=5+pm+GMT-5++|+Tuesday%2C+February+28%2C+2012)

*Special notes:*
- PMs have been sent.
- Graveyard has been updated.
- Platos investigations results in the TL;DR section have been fixed.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:04 PM
First today.

fm Zack
February 26th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Ambient still claims Herr's student?

I hoped he would be shot last night.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Zack, you better cut down on your voting habits today.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Wait wait wait. Why is oops' name in green while his role supposed to be mafia? Raiden is cult and his name is in purple...

fm Zack
February 26th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Zack, you better cut down on your voting habits today.

I wish more people had been lynched yesterday. Phillie shouldn't vote until the end of today or until we are sure on someone.

@Nick

Kevinpowers spoke a fair bit on day 5 and I don't think he has been disguised, at least not by Fragos.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Lawl i knew i slipped too much nevermind i am out of this game.

3. Mafioso Possible Kevinpowers.

Arsonist goonswarn or northstar and thats it. Have fun

If you moron were town. You are fucking fail and i hope you ll die tomorrow night.

fm Ambient
Lol Zack, do you truly believe a black wizard would call out his student just like that ?
If you do, well i can't stop your votes on me , they've been there every day.

Maybe the thought crossed your mind of Luna fucking me over ? Playing along was a bad choice, but i did it anyway.

fm Vornskr
Since we know that Guardian read the day chats enough to know that people wanted him dead, can we assume that he knew that we also want town roles to put their role in their last will? I think he was scum if that's the case.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Since we know that Guardian read the day chats enough to know that people wanted him dead, can we assume that he knew that we also want town roles to put their role in their last will? I think he was scum if that's the case.

If this is true then I think he's the amnesiac-turned-dark thief.

fm Nick
February 26th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Wouldn't it have said dark thief?

fm Nick
February 26th, 2012, 03:16 PM
NEVERMIND

Please give me a dunce cap!

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:17 PM
I claim vigi with no gun left and 3 possible shots. Geegee

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 03:17 PM
i actually thought dark thief too , but good question Nick

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 03:18 PM

Last will implies that he was put into the game last night, which i would believe. His posts on day 5 were certainly not enough to avoid a modkill...
That would mean that he couldnt be the amnesiac because the amnesiac took a role before this night. Dark thief is out of the question as he is in the graveyard already. He could have been an amnesiac, but the sad truth is he was probably one of the town prs

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:18 PM
I claim vigi with no gun left and 3 possible shots. Geegee

Actions. now.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Last will implies that he was put into the game last night, which i would believe. His posts on day 5 were certainly not enough to avoid a modkill...
That would mean that he couldnt be the amnesiac because the amnesiac took a role before this night. Dark thief is out of the question as he is in the graveyard already. He could have been an amnesiac, but the sad truth is he was probably one of the town prs

I tend to disagree with your logic. He read the day chat. It is very evident in his last will. He also does not give his role. THAT is why I think he was the dark thief.

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 03:20 PM
I tend to disagree with your logic. He read the day chat. It is very evident in his last will. He also does not give his role. THAT is why I think he was the dark thief.

you think that he was not modkilled last night? i would say that is unlikely. If he was modkilled last night, he could not be the amnesiac turned dark thief

fm Nick
February 26th, 2012, 03:21 PM
So of the people I trust in this game we have 9 votes.
vornskr is a little too scummy in my eyes to trust fully.

Ambient is being a stuck up whore (if he is town) and I hate his guts.

I would like to hear from echonian if he leveled up.
Also did you give me the gun night 5? If not then we have a 2nd blacksmith or echonian is lying.

Was philie jailed?

Masons any leads at all?

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Nick are you new to FM? Let me ask you a question, who does the mafia not kill ?

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:23 PM
So of the people I trust in this game we have 9 votes.
vornskr is a little too scummy in my eyes to trust fully.

Ambient is being a stuck up whore (if he is town) and I hate his guts.

Also did you give me the gun night 5? If not then we have a 2nd blacksmith or echonian is lying.

Was philie jailed?

Masons any leads at all?

All in good time, my friend. I am acting scummy for a very good reason.

I actually would like a list of people you trust, please.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Lawl why would i claim vigi? right at start if i weren't one? Think for yourself a little every deathnote with -=V=- was from me and i shot deathfire123 the night b4 you morons lynched him.

so whatever i am more useless then a cit now. You can give me guns though. I tried to shoot Kevinpowers tonight but its hard without a gun.

I could suicide to get a reroll i dont mind.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:24 PM
I was drugged on the Blackout night as well.

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 03:26 PM
2- Anti-Lurk rule:
a-Citizens MUST participate in day chat. Saying "hello" does not count. Any citizen with low posts during the day will have his posts reviewed for content. Violators will be replaced at the end of EACH DAY.
b- Non-Citizens that lurk will be mentioned in the RP as a "clue".. this would expose your non citizen status. Depending on circumstances, I may replace PRs as well.
Guardian completely lurked yesterday. There was no mention of him lurking in the newspaper or RP, so i would say he would have to be a citizen that lurked and got modkilled. The RP states that he used to be a citizen as well. All the evidence points to him coming into the game last night (at least in my eyes). Just because he did not leave his role in his last will does not mean he cant be town. He stated that he was TRYING to read day 5 chat, not that he actually read through it.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Lawl why would i claim vigi? right at start if i weren't one? Think for yourself a little every deathnote with -=V=- was from me and i shot deathfire123 the night b4 you morons lynched him.

so whatever i am more useless then a cit now. You can give me guns though. I tried to shoot Kevinpowers tonight but its hard without a gun.

I could suicide to get a reroll i dont mind.

Procyon claims to have shot JackofSpades with the -=V=- signature. Why do you claim otherwise. Tell us your exact actions please

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Lawl it was a town thief rofl. Haha Mafia screw you guys :)

Inc pms from GM and my last will

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 03:29 PM

This is what I believe, also, as town went on a witchhunt for the dark thief two days ago. Figuratively speaking.

And Rumpel, how do you know you were drugged instead of a regular night action?

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Procyon claims to have shot JackofSpades with the -=V=- signature. Why do you claim otherwise. Tell us your exact actions please

Jack of spades was not shot by -=V=-, Landstander was...
I cant tell. Are you trying to spread misinformation? Because it sure seems like it.

And last but not least, Landstanders body was found with a bullet in the back of his neck with the following note attached:

Originally Posted by deathnote
HAD NO BETTAR TARGIT! DUNNO WHO IS CANDELED

I AM NOT GANONDWARF

-=V=-

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Guardian completely lurked yesterday. There was no mention of him lurking in the newspaper or RP, so i would say he would have to be a citizen that lurked and got modkilled. The RP states that he used to be a citizen as well. All the evidence points to him coming into the game last night (at least in my eyes). Just because he did not leave his role in his last will does not mean he cant be town. He stated that he was TRYING to read day 5 chat, not that he actually read through it.

BUT, PRs don't get modkilled unless there are special circumstances. I would imagine that those circumstances would be rare indeed. Especially since AFAIK Guardian was modkilled in the same wave that I came into the game.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Jack of spades was not shot by -=V=-, Landstander was...
I cant tell. Are you trying to spread misinformation? Because it sure seems like it.

My mistake.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:31 PM
from yesterday

Level UP!

This is just to announce it officially.
You can now shoot during day.

Last will:

CmG here the bored Vigilante shooting scrubs all day.

If you can read this either the Gunholder, the Wizzard or a non mafioso lvl 2 shot me.

Lysergic was obviously scum so i shot him. Out of Lets kill Ubernox tradition

I shot Landstander cuz i wanted to see how yayap handles the rerolls. Since Landstander had no last will i have no hard feelings about it.

I shot Deathfire123 to clear him as well, too bad the multiple lynch day came around. I didnt want to shoot somebody who could have possibly be rerolled.

My last shot went to Kevinpowers obviously scum as well. FM Herrzynish thought she found mafia thats why she claimed that she did no night action at all at her lynch day. I assume she controlled Kevinpowers onto FM Luna. If that wasnt the case thenshe got bmed because she controlled a mafia member. Ifr he is still alive kill him.

Yeah i was -=V=- Dun dun dun.

I hope they were too dumb to steal and kill from me at the same time.

Still scummy fuckers . Vornskr, Sumikoko, Illidian, Plato, Northstar ze arso. Admiral has to claim today or lynch her prolly mafia. Ambient aka Goremancer scum as well, Gannondorf prolly scum too he was ignored 2 days in a row and suddenly he is town he also tried to buddy with me.

Plan B was just a code to verify my COM name on www.wikipedia.com(english) search for hello kitty go to the second paragraph. Then use the key line,word,letter.
You ll receive cmg. Proof!

I was level 2 my gun should have still 2 bullets left.

Cya in hell

i never shot jackofspades. If you would pay attention to this game like you would normaly do if you were town you would know it.
But you aren't

fm Nick
Nick are you new to FM? Let me ask you a question, who does the mafia not kill ?

Yes, idk? Obvious people? other mafia? questionable people?

All in good time, my friend. I am acting scummy for a very good reason.

I actually would like a list of people you trust, please.

Zack, Narks, Philie, Echonian (pending his answers to my questions).

I believe that goon is the town theif and procyon is actually the dark thief.

fm Vornskr
My mistake.

But I do want a list of Rumpel's actions.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:34 PM
This is what I believe, also, as town went on a witchhunt for the dark thief two days ago. Figuratively speaking.

And Rumpel, how do you know you were drugged instead of a regular night action?

do you want i reveal the effect of the pill? I bet there is another hooker still around. Let just say i know it to 100% A vigi is hard to trick with drugs when he shoots.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Wait wait wait. Rumpel, why did you claim to have 3 bullets left and now your last will indicates you had 2 left?

Bad at math?

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 03:35 PM
BUT, PRs don't get modkilled unless there are special circumstances. I would imagine that those circumstances would be rare indeed. Especially since AFAIK Guardian was modkilled in the same wave that I came into the game.

I know. It says in the rules:
b- Non-Citizens that lurk will be mentioned in the RP as a "clue".. this would expose your non citizen status. Depending on circumstances, I may replace PRs as well.

The RP makes no mention of him lurking. This would imply that he was indeed a citizen day 5, because he certainly lurked. If he was a citizen day 5, he couldnt be the dark thief amnesiac because the amnesiac existed prior to day 5. It is possible that he was another mafia/neutral amnesiac, however.

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Wait wait wait. Rumpel, why did you claim to have 3 bullets left and now your last will indicates you had 2 left?

Bad at math?

2 + 1 unfired bullet

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 03:40 PM

Bad at math?
when he made the last will, he would have assumed that he would have shot kevinpowers last night, which would be his 4th shot. He was stolen from meaning he lost his gun before he shot kevin, leaving the gun with 3 shots instead of 2.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:40 PM
this was my last will derp. I thought i would get a shot out of the revolver b4 i die. But the gun got stolen before i could shoot. So since i never dayshot anyone i still have 3 bullets left.

If you would go to the multiple lynch day and look how i asked fm herrzynish if she is really a jester or not. I could have day shot her b4 the lynch to save the guilty voters from a jester suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by fm Rumpel
if i day shoot a hammered jester today will i save all the people who voted on him?
Yes, you will.

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 03:41 PM
It's kinda sad that 7 citizens have been modkilled due to lurking.

fm Philie
I am here, and I shall confirm that I got jailed.

fm Ambient
It's kinda sad that 5 citizens have been modkilled due to lurking.

fixed*

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 03:42 PM
do you want i reveal the effect of the pill? I bet there is another hooker still around. Let just say i know it to 100% A vigi is hard to trick with drugs when he shoots.

Lawl, if the Mafia hookers still haven't figured out 2 drug results by day 6, especially as one hooker's results counts for another's, then they have some serious problems.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Haha you Mad Mafia? :)

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Lawl do you really think all those people who claimed to get drugged told them the real drug effect? stop slipping so much.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I like the fact that i hammered Fred but it got out edited to let me look more scummy as usual. Fuck you Kevinpowers!

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Btw Smith don't give me shit i will be afk now and wont pay much attention anymore to the game. I will still vote at the end of the day if it is required but thats it.

Or if i get really bored i just suicide and somebody else can be rerolled whatever.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Lawl do you really think all those people who claimed to get drugged told them the real drug effect? stop slipping so much.

Why, of course I do. Claiming the wrong effect causes problems for the town PRs, too, wouldn't you think? Thinking that a lv 2 witch attacked them or something. I'm not pushing for you to tell us what happened to you, since if you know you're drugged, I could really care less. It just sounded highly suspicious, especially saying it a day after it happened.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Admiral, I want a role claim from you today. You. Are. Not. A. Citizen.

And my requests for BlastYoBoots' role claim are still in effect.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Admiral, I want a role claim from you today. You. Are. Not. A. Citizen.

Why do you think I'm not one, Mon Petit Chou? The wizard that tried so hard to lynch me yesterday was not town-aligned. You really think Herr would have told you the truth about whom he witched or when he leveled up?

On another note, I think I know who you are, in terms of role. Kufufu.

fm Philie
February 26th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Proclomation of the Mayor #1: All votes are in pink or violet. NO CYAN VOTES UNITIL I SAY SO!

fm Nick
February 26th, 2012, 04:00 PM
do admiral is sumi?

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Why do you think I'm not one, Mon Petit Chou? The wizard that tried so hard to lynch me yesterday was not town-aligned. You really think Herr would have told you the truth about whom he witched or when he leveled up?

On another note, I think I know who you are, in terms of role. Kufufu.

I'm using my reads on you for my conclusion. AND the fact that Herr needed to gain the town's trust. Herr worked hard on that so I don't doubt that Herr told the truth. If she did not tell the truth, you were lynched, and flipped citizen, she would be shot. Don't try to fool me.

I bet you don't know my role, Mi Amor. But we shall see...

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 04:02 PM
do admiral is sumi?

I can only assume that you are asking if fm Admiral is COM Sumikoko. The answer to that is a firm yes.

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Also i find it funny that Rumpel called me Gore, you must realise the Wifom was strong with me and Luna yesterday.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Are you Gore?

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 04:07 PM
I'm using my reads on you for my conclusion. AND the fact that Herr needed to gain the town's trust. Herr worked hard on that so I don't doubt that Herr told the truth. If she did not tell the truth, you were lynched, and flipped citizen, she would be shot. Don't try to fool me.

I bet you don't know my role, Mi Amor. But we shall see...

Unfortunately, Herr started pushing for my lynch after her death was inevitable. She tried taking down a town role as a last gambit on her claim as a town wizard. There is actually little flaw to my claim as a citizen. If I'm not a citizen, do tell, whom do you think I am?

And yes, Nick, I made a formal declaration on Day 5 that I was the real Sumikoko. I guess you missed it. :(

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Are you Gore?

No , it isn't hard to be aggresive towards everybody and type in big black letters

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 04:12 PM
I don't really care who you are on the forums. All i cared for was a quick victory for Town. Since i have no equipment left i can now state my mind freely as i like to without the fear of dieing.

Glad i rolled Town. and not Mafia. They are pretty fucked right now. Its the same with the Arsonist. Yayap has really to reroll a new killer into this game and i bet he will. Screw you lurking citizens. You made this game a mayor mess.

fm Auckmid
February 26th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Well I really hope guardian was mafia. I thought most of his votes were town votes until after the lynch went through, then that whole idea came into question.

I really think that blastyoboots should be lynched. Mainly because he has contributed nothing, when asked direct question is mysteriously absent thus refusing to be a part of the discussion. PLUS he clearly has something to hide with that way of speaking. Unless boots claims, I dont see a good reason to keep him around.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 04:19 PM
We will lynch the Arsonist and nothing else today!

Stop to try to manipulate the sheep all game long. Look at the Voting patterns from Yesterday and look who voted whom. Scum votes on the cits. Also the Mafia has still a mafioso around because the Dark thief steals guns from him to raise their kpn. OR another Wizzard found a mafioso.

I want to hear the actions from Procoyn and Goremancer today.

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 04:28 PM
How about we ask everybody to claim, it has been asked so many times... i mean what could the worst outcome be.
All our protection roles and our investigation roles killed in the coming nights. not a biggy , better start claiming lads.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Unrelated note: Muso was a Doctor/ Survivor/ Private Eye/ GodFather/ Cult leader?

Well we can cross off Cult leader because there can only be one and that was Raiden.
Godfather I doubt because that means that a thief got his invulnerability and neither thief claimed to have gotten a vest (let's see what they claim)
Survivor? Maybe, but I would have used a vest had I been in that precarious position.
Doctor is possible
PI is possible

GODDAMMIT.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 04:36 PM
I agree the arsonist needs to be taken care of today.

I just spent the last 15 minutes cross referencing what Ike, Oops, and the new Waaagh has said and their grammatical structures. Unfortunately, all three have been relatively in the same direction. The new Waaagh forgot to format two name exactly as they're written (which is what Muso does), specifically, not capitalizing the y in "yayap" and the g in "ganondorf." However, that is easily a typo, though Muso is apparently very diligent in his writing. Both Fragos and Muso live in relatively the same time zone, unfortunately, so that couldn't be an indicator.

Time, however, is our greatest asset, as we can very well trace who posts when. I suggest we all claim CoM names today and ask each other questions to double check identity.

As a last confirmation, modkilled theWaaagh, the last PM I sent you right before FMX started, what was the main question I asked and who was the person I mentioned in the PM?

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Seemed to play like a doctor , but he was laying superlow.
If he's PE then w/e he was useless didn't even have a last will , we got no info from him so i doubt it.

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Needs more eurofags , it's only like what 0-2 AM

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 04:44 PM

I did not level up.
I did not give you a gun.

And if you think I'm lying when the Mayor and Masons BOTH confirmed me, you're a moron.

It'd be really nice if one of my bullets went to shooting an actual scum.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 04:45 PM
0 43. here in Germany. fm thewaaagh is not the Arso. Mafia wants Muso dead for sure because he basicly destroyed their winning chances.

looking at FM_Admiral. Sumi do you remember that one m-fm with a nice little analyse? :)

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Remember: I cannot give guns at night since I only give weapons during the day to prevent thieves from fucking with me.

And again, if there is a second blacksmith, he/she should give me armor today so that we can expand the list of confirmed townies.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Don't give me stuff Echonian kkthxbye

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Don't give me stuff Echonian kkthxbye

Wouldn't dream of it.

fm Admiral
looking at FM_Admiral. Sumi do you remember that one m-fm with a nice little analyse? :)

Why, I do, indeed, CmG. What a nice scum analysis you gave me in the graveyard in Waaagh's Arrest Development S-FM. ;) I would like to have think I have improved since then. Kufufu.

fm Ambient
0 43. here in Germany. fm thewaaagh is not the Arso. Mafia wants Muso dead for sure because he basicly destroyed their winning chances.

Didnt you mention being from France yesterday , anyway 0 47 here too , high five , i'm getting excited again haha.

fm Rumpel
February 26th, 2012, 04:52 PM
try harder please. lawl. Me from France good one. Frogos is from Francce not me... Where is Gannondorf and Zack? Jailed for pill abuse or something?

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Everyone. Claim your CoM names again. Or not again if you haven't yet. We will check your identity via various means.

People not yet cleared:
03-fm Ambient
05-fm Auckmid
06-fm BlastYoBoots
18-fm Ganondorf
19-fm Goonswarm
20-fm Goremancer
24-fm Kevinpowers
31-fm Miles
33-fm MrSmarter
37-fm NorthStar
39-fm Philie
41-fm Procyon
46-fm TheWaaagh – Muso?

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 05:03 PM
I'm going to bed , 5 hours until i gotta wake up , fuck yeah.

Rumpel , je ne reprise pas , mais ton comportement est changé.

Com :Game Freak , yeah i'm unknown , no i don't love pokemon.
just wanna say, sorry Rocshi for calling you out i'll carry your ass in Hon to make it up. (i also made a reference to his SFM)
Also Luna called me Gore because i made a reference to a mafia game we played and Gore was there too.
And Gore seemed to fit me better , aggresive and douchy. I guess i can start acting normal now it's out.

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Can someone assemble a list of the people who have claimed? We're at few enough people now that we can REALLY start narrowing down the possibilities.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Can someone assemble a list of the people who have claimed? We're at few enough people now that we can REALLY start narrowing down the possibilities.

If you mean claim as in, roles, I have not assembled that, but I will if everyone claims in this thread again (or if someone wants to help me remember). I don't quite want to comb through all the pages from yesterday.

If you mean claim as in CoM name, I already have that list. The names you see listed are the people I have not confirmed.

fm Kevinpowers
February 26th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I'm COM frostbyte.
22 year old college student going to Elmhurst College for music education.
I didn't post a shit ton yesterday because I was frustrated with the gamethrow and the ridiculous amount of rerolls. Plus, I had a huge composition project I had to put a ton of work in to.
I'm citizen. Contrary to what Fuckwad kevinpowers the red witch tried to convince the town of, I've not lied once nor have I claimed anything other than citizen.
If you doubt my citizen claim, remember waaagh, the red witch, single handedly leading my lynchwagon?

fm MrSmarter
February 26th, 2012, 05:25 PM
You want my CoM name? Here it is.

I am trineroks. I'm most likely unknown. I just got an arsonist victory on SCII Mafia today and I'm all happy about it.

And quite honestly guys, I thought it would've been the town's interest to lynch me the other day when we had the multilynch.

fm Kevinpowers
February 26th, 2012, 05:27 PM
You want my CoM name? Here it is.

I am trineroks. I'm most likely unknown. I just got an arsonist victory on SCII Mafia today and I'm all happy about it.

And quite honestly guys, I thought it would've been the town's interest to lynch me the other day when we had the multilynch.
Role?

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 05:36 PM
I'm back bitches, it's TheWaaagh back from the dead.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I will believe you players for now though I have little I can ask to prove your identity, as it is 4AM where Fragos lives.

In fact, if you claim your CoM name now, your claim is more credible. Wait 3 more hours to claim and doubt shall swarm. If you do not claim at all, I will assume you are scum trying to help out the Arsonist for whatever reason. Beware.

fm Illidan
February 26th, 2012, 05:40 PM
I'm going to bed , 5 hours until i gotta wake up , fuck yeah.

Rumpel , je ne reprise pas , mais ton comportement est changé.

Com :Game Freak , yeah i'm unknown , no i don't love pokemon.
just wanna say, sorry Rocshi for calling you out i'll carry your ass in Hon to make it up. (i also made a reference to his SFM)
Also Luna called me Gore because i made a reference to a mafia game we played and Gore was there too.
And Gore seemed to fit me better , aggresive and douchy. I guess i can start acting normal now it's out.

Woosh. I'm back, did you miss me?

Are you sure you are town Gambient? Oh, thats what i'm going to call you from now on btw. Maybe it was all WIFOM with the black wizard and you really are someone we should be concerned about?

On another note I believe Admiral Sumi is what she claims. Saying all the citizens have been claimed is false truth. The hidden town roles can include more citizens if you haven't noticed, and who knows what random any can be?

Yayap did not make this setup easy on us...

Oops was a town Hooker, this is why he is green. Which brings me to question what Dimwit was... Since town Hooker is supposed to be named "Independant Hooker" and not just "Hooker"...

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 05:49 PM
On phone cant dleep , dim was mafia role list sayd there is a dead maf hooker and town hooker

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 05:50 PM
I think the biggest question we should be asking is, How many mafia players are left in play?

fm Admiral
I'm back bitches, it's TheWaaagh back from the dead.

Identity check. What did I recently call you to Deathfire that ended up spiraling to a weird conversation about "sandwiches"?

fm Sumikoko
The hidden town roles can include more citizens if you haven't noticed, and who knows what random any can be?
OH. Good thing you caught that, i was about to make a big post condemning all citizen claimers to being liars.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Identity check. What did I recently call you to Deathfire that ended up spiraling to a weird conversation about "sandwiches"?

You shouldn't talk about conversations out of the game Sumi.

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 05:55 PM
OH. Good thing you caught that, i was about to make a big post condemning all citizen claimers to being liars.

And i was so excited too, i thought i caught scum people :(
However at least SOME of the cit claimers are lying. I doubt that 4 (or more) of the hidden town randoms became citizen...

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Out of the game as in, out of the Mafia forum, or outside of FMX?

fm Illidan
February 26th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Anyone who claimed citizen AFTER the death of the mason leader is more suspicious than anybody claiming prior to that.

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 05:57 PM
So many rerolls , how are we supposed to play a game where everybody switches constantly and funny enough always citizens in more powerful roles

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 06:00 PM
And i was so excited too, i thought i caught scum people :(
However at least SOME of the cit claimers are lying. I doubt that 4 (or more) of the hidden town randoms became citizen...

I hope you realise our docters can only hide between citizens and scum

fm MrSmarter
February 26th, 2012, 06:06 PM
I've already claimed cit way before the death of Mason Leader, Kevinpowers where were you when I kept saying i was cit?

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 06:08 PM
So many rerolls , how are we supposed to play a game where everybody switches constantly and funny enough always citizens in more powerful roles

Yeah, 2+ daily rerolls with no solid graveyard results (outside of lynches) makes this incredibly difficult.

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 06:20 PM
I hope you realise our docters can only hide between citizens and scum

Oh yeah i know that. Thats why i;m not being more aggressive on the 6+ citizen claimers that are left in the game.

fm Ambient
February 26th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Also blacksmiths , less gund more vests , bcs we havnt had good shots yet , except if we find 2 evils

fm Goonswarm
February 26th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Wow, I survived the multi-lynch day! I'm shocked. You guys made a big mistake! :$

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Wow, I survived the multi-lynch day! I'm shocked. You guys made a big mistake! :$

Meaning?

@Ambient: I can handle my own role, thanks. Vests don't level me up. Level 2 = swords, which are unlimited. I can basically make every town role a town aligned Serial Killer, and THEN give them vests. So... yeah. Better advice than no guns: people who get guns, pick better targets.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Meaning?

@Ambient: I can handle my own role, thanks. Vests don't level me up. Level 2 = swords, which are unlimited. I can basically make every town role a town aligned Serial Killer, and THEN give them vests. So... yeah. Better advice than no guns: people who get guns, pick better targets.
Don't forget that you might level up after this day ends. There were a few gun shots.

fm Goonswarm
February 26th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Meaning?

Eh. Just a joke.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 06:39 PM
Eh. Just a joke.

Jokes always have some sliver of truth in them. If you know what I mean.

fm Goonswarm
February 26th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Jokes always have some sliver of truth in them. If you know what I mean.

Nah. Not really.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 06:43 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEE

Howdy guys.

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Don't forget that you might level up after this day ends. There were a few gun shots.

I should have leveled up by now if I was going to; unless Ash gave people guns that haven't been used yet, I will not level up today. Yayap said level-up PMs had already been sent, so... yeah.

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 06:55 PM
By the way, I think all town should turn invisible mode off from now on.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Did you give Narks a gun, Echonian? That means Guardian was town then.

Guess that means you won't level up for at least 2 more nights. Pity.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I should have leveled up by now if I was going to; unless Ash gave people guns that haven't been used yet, I will not level up today. Yayap said level-up PMs had already been sent, so... yeah.

For day 6???

I think Yayap means he sent out notification PMs (Investigation results/Witched/Roleblocked/etc).
AFAIK level up PMs go after the day ends.

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Did you give Narks a gun, Echonian? That means Guardian was town then.

Guess that means you won't level up for at least 2 more nights. Pity.

What's that supposed to mean? I could level up tomorrow if I give someone a gun today. And there's still a gun that hasn't been used.

Do I sense a note of sarcasm in your use of "pity"?

Ganon, did anything happen to you last night?

@Vornskr: Ah. Well in that case, I might still level up at the end of today. I guess we'll see. If I do, it will be in my will.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 06:58 PM
For day 6???

I think Yayap means he sent out notification PMs (Investigation results/Witched/Roleblocked/etc).
AFAIK level up PMs go after the day ends.

Or that. Let's hope he was a neutral amnesiac or something.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:00 PM
What's that supposed to mean? I could level up tomorrow if I give someone a gun today. And there's still a gun that hasn't been used.

Son, read your rolecard. You lose progress if a towner dies with your gun.

I said pity to take jab at your ego. But it really is a pity ;(

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Son, read your rolecard. You lose progress if a towner dies with your gun.

I said pity to take jab at your ego. But it really is a pity ;(

I'm well aware of how my leveling up works.

And I'll ask again, did anything happen to you last night?

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Maybe. I think I may have taken some pills. I was all hyper and stuff.

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Anything non-pill-worthy? No thief visits and such?

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Nope. Nothing like that. I think the dark thief is a moron who thinks he's smart.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Well, unless he stole Rumpelstiltskin's gun I guess. That would be pretty smart.

fm Auckmid
February 26th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Why, I do, indeed, CmG. What a nice scum analysis you gave me in the graveyard in Waaagh's Arrest Development S-FM. ;) I would like to have think I have improved since then. Kufufu.

If I remember correctly, that analysis was in response to my question asking how he could be so sure that you were scum. Also I died because they thought I was a doctor.

fm Auckmid
February 26th, 2012, 07:28 PM
woops I meant to add more to that post not submit it.

I am another mostly unknown player Jimbobicus, as I claimed yesterday AND I'm still a citizen. At this point I will not defend that claim (anymore) until someone actually analyses my actions and patterns and posts a decent accusation (which has not happened yet). If you (meaning everyone collectively) really wanted to lynch me it would have been done already.

Furthermore blast/thewaagh you're claiming that you;re a modkill replacement?

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:31 PM
This is hilarious. We probably night killed some town PRs because citizens were modkilled and became town PRs, in exchange for town PRs who got modkilled and turned into neutral scum or citizens.

-_-

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:32 PM
woops I meant to add more to that post not submit it.

I am another mostly unknown player Jimbobicus, as I claimed yesterday AND I'm still a citizen. At this point I will not defend that claim (anymore) until someone actually analyses my actions and patterns and posts a decent accusation (which has not happened yet). If you (meaning everyone collectively) really wanted to lynch me it would have been done already.

http://cfgfactory.com/images/i/4f35923e34365_bitch-please.png

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 07:34 PM
BlastYoBoots, claim.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:37 PM
I'll go ahead and claim Citizen, since there really is no reason for me to hide it

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I'll go ahead and claim Citizen, since there really is no reason for me to hide it

Then why hide your writing style?

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Ha. Ha. Ha.

Called it. How are we supposed to scum hunt like this? It's getting a little bit frustrating :(

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 07:39 PM

You seem scummy as hell though. Hiding your writing style does that, ya know.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:40 PM
You seem scummy as hell though. Hiding your writing style does that, ya know.

How am I hiding my writing style?

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 07:41 PM
How am I hiding my writing style?

You were.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:41 PM
You were.

I was? Where?

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:42 PM
I've made like 5 posts today

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Boots is claiming modkilled and replaced.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:44 PM

You have yet to claim, might wanna do that? I saw your name come up as one of the scummier people yesterday

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Hey Boots, so you'rw Waaagh eh?

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Hey Boots, so you'rw Waaagh eh?

Lol I'm not, I was trolling Sumi

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 07:46 PM

I know that but he was acting like a PR the whole game. I find it fishy that Yayap would modkill a PR....

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Backing off are we? What's your COM name then?

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Backing off are we? What's your COM name then?

Whatever you want it to be sugar ;)

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 07:47 PM
So... that's like... 6-7 Citizen claims now?

Ganon and I are both Citizens too, then.

Be more creative, scum.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Vote BlastYourBoots

You are Fragos until you claim a COM identity we can confirm.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Vote BlastYourBoots

So starts the perma-voting...

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:49 PM

Be more creative, scum.

You are a 99% confirmed town, yet why would you lump Ganondorf with you when he has yet to claim at all. He could be a citizen for all you know, or even possibly scum, you should learn not to be so trusting

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 07:49 PM

Be more creative, scum.
Yeah.. I find it impossible to believe that out of the ~15 still hidden town roles, there are 7 citizens... I mean seriously.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:50 PM
I'm tired of all these modkills claiming citizen/survivor. We can't confirm anything about it.

fm BlastYoBoots
Vote BlastYourBoots

You havent claimed either and yet you perma vote me with no evidence whatsoever real smart there.

fm Vornskr
You need to claim a COM name, Boots

fm Philie
February 26th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Everyone. Claim your CoM names again. Or not again if you haven't yet. We will check your identity via various means.

People not yet cleared:
39-fm Philie

Don't threaten the mayor. I let logic and not emotion make my final descision. However, trying to threaten me is a preaty dumb move when my vote is worth 6/11

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:51 PM
People voting in the first day are very scummy as they can just use the perma-vote as an excuse. I urge town not to vote until we have done some serious hunting for at least 24 hours.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 07:52 PM
People voting in the first day are very scummy as they can just use the perma-vote as an excuse. I urge town not to vote until we have done some serious hunting for at least 24 hours.

Especially when they're voting you?

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:52 PM
You need to claim a COM name, Boots

Half of the people asking me to claim havent claimed themselves. I refuse to let such arrogance ruin my safety from scum

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Especially when they're voting you?

Especially when they obviously aren't making rational decisions.

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 07:53 PM
You are a 99% confirmed town, yet why would you lump Ganondorf with you when he has yet to claim at all. He could be a citizen for all you know, or even possibly scum, you should learn not to be so trusting

Now now. He HAS DEFINETELY claimed bodyguard by now. Several times. Whether or not we believe him is a different story.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 07:54 PM
I'm not really hiding my COM name and half of the players already knows who I am, I bet. The half who ever plays MFM at all.

I'm BorkBot. Now it's your turn.

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 07:55 PM
I'm not really hiding my COM name and half of the players already knows who I am, I bet. The half who ever plays MFM at all.

I'm BorkBot. Now it's your turn.
Can't say i didnt see that coming :D
3/3 on guessing people's COM names for me right now

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 07:55 PM

If you had read ANY of the previous days, you would know that I don't trust Ganon AT ALL and think he's likely scum, in fact.

Also, I'm 100% confirmed town, you derp. Something else you would know from reading.

My post wasn't about who is town or not; it was about how all these citizen claims are universally fail.

Vote BlastYourBoots

Way to not read Phillie's request. Slowclap for you.

You havent claimed either and yet you perma vote me with no evidence whatsoever real smart there.

Actually, he did claim. YET ANOTHER THING you would know if you read previous days. Seriously; how were you allowed into the game? I thought reserves had to write up a summary.

fm Philie
February 26th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Vote BlastYourBoots

GLJKALK;JSALGK;JLK;ADGLAGL;KFDAAFLJ;KDJKFSADJFDJAL FJDFLKJDFAS;DFSLKLDSFJLDF;;LJKDFLJ;KDFL;KJFA;F;F;; JGHFADHGFA;LKFDGAKLJ;ADFJKL;ADFGLJJKGSDKJDJKAF;K;F LFASSDLKJJKLLJDAAFDFAFJL;FDKJFADFDAFDADFAF;FAAFJKK LJLFASDF
Proclomation of the Mayor #1: All votes are in pink or violet. NO CYAN VOTES UNITIL I SAY SO!-Vote Ganondorf

Vote tally
Blastyoboots (1) - Gandondorf
Ganondorf (6) - Philie

fm BlastYoBoots
Fine, I'm Deathfire123, back from the dead, once again bitches, but this time, I'm ACTUALLY on town's side, WHAT UP!

fm Echonian
Philie...

You realize you can't undo that, right?

There goes town chance at a lynch for today.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Fine, I'm Deathfire123, back from the dead, once again bitches, but this time, I'm ACTUALLY on town's side, WHAT UP!

da hell?

fm Ganondorf
Great. Now THERE is a waste of votes. You wouldn't have needed me to lynch someone else, but now you're just derping around.

fm Echonian

Don't believe that at all. Deathfire was alive when Ganon and I were practically screaming at each other. He would know that I don't trust Ganon.

You're lying. +1 to the scum meter.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Actually, he did claim. YET ANOTHER THING you would know if you read previous days. Seriously; how were you allowed into the game? I thought reserves had to write up a summary.

COM name, not role. I remember him roleclaiming Bodyguard

fm Vornskr
Philie...

You realize you can't undo that, right?

There goes town chance at a lynch for today.
She can vote multiple people.

fm BlastYoBoots
Don't believe that at all. Deathfire was alive when Ganon and I were practically screaming at each other. He would know that I don't trust Ganon.

You're lying. +1 to the scum meter.

GIMME A FUCKING TEST YOU FAG.

fm Admiral
Don't threaten the mayor. I let logic and not emotion make my final descision. However, trying to threaten me is a preaty dumb move when my vote is worth 6/11

I am not trying to threaten you by any means. However, if you claim a CoM name, that leaves one less for Fragos to attempt to claim, yes?

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 07:59 PM
GLJKALK;JSALGK;JLK;ADGLAGL;KFDAAFLJ;KDJKFSADJFDJAL FJDFLKJDFAS;DFSLKLDSFJLDF;;LJKDFLJ;KDFL;KJFA;F;F;; JGHFADHGFA;LKFDGAKLJ;ADFJKL;ADFGLJJKGSDKJDJKAF;K;F LFASSDLKJJKLLJDAAFDFAFJL;FDKJFADFDAFDADFAF;FAAFJKK LJLFASDF-Vote Ganondorf

Vote tally
Blastyoboots (1) - Gandondorf
Ganondorf (6) - Philie

*as he permavotes ganon himself*

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Philie, should I give a gun or armor today?

I already have a recipient in mind, but I'm not sure which I want to give. So far, people seem to be shooting town a lot more than scum.

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:00 PM
GIMME A FUCKING TEST YOU FAG.

OKAY! WHAT'S THE FIRST WORD ON THE 10TH PAGE OF THE PUBLICLY VIEWABLE THREAD THAT ANYONE COULD GO AND CHECK RIGHT NOW?

Moron.

She can vote multiple people.

Ah. Well sweet. xD

fm Vornskr
Philie, should I give a gun or armor today?

I already have a recipient in mind, but I'm not sure which I want to give. So far, people seem to be shooting town a lot more than scum.

You should pass me a gun, dude. I know how to aim at scum.

fm Ganondorf
Well, let's see if scum dare to hammer me using Philie's halfway-lynch on me. I guess that's an okay experiment.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 08:01 PM
"Sumiko: Lol I know.
But we can be otakus in public together."

Sumi can confirm I'm the real deal

fm Sumikoko

do NOT give him a gun before he claims
<_<

fm Echonian

Props for making me laugh. xD

Ganon, what if I hammer you? Because I've been considering putting the pressure on for a while now.

fm Philie
February 26th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Fuck. I forgot about the rule.

Okay, that was preaty bad. I wasn't trying to troll, I simply forgot about the mechanic:(

While that was preaty horrible, we can still pull off a lynch if you don't follow my lead.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Once Sumi confirms I'm deathfire, then we can go hunting for Fragos

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 08:03 PM
I dare you, Echonian. Hammer the bodyguard who can't seem to get anything done!

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:04 PM

Beyond that, whether or not you are Deathfire, there's 0 proof to your town claim. Beyond THAT, you still show signs of not having read the previous threads, or at least signs that you don't understand what's going on. That's more than enough for me to not trust you.

Same goes for fm Sumi and Vorn - I pretty much only trust Philie 100% right now, and the Masons about 75%. I would trust Narks a lot more if he had used his bullets on the Mafia.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Deathfire, who did you send to kill on the last night of SFM3?

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 08:05 PM

Wow. Third time in the game, eh, buddy. Welcome back. Yes, this guy's Deathfire alright.

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Fuck. I forgot about the rule.

Okay, that was preaty bad. I wasn't trying to troll, I simply forgot about the mechanic:(

While that was preaty horrible, we can still pull off a lynch if you don't follow my lead.

We can just have the person who still has a gun shoot the next person who votes hastily.

@Ganon: There are better targets. For now.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Beyond that, whether or not you are Deathfire, there's 0 proof to your town claim. Beyond THAT, you still show signs of not having read the previous threads, or at least signs that you don't understand what's going on. That's more than enough for me to not trust you.

Same goes for fm Sumi and Vorn - I pretty much only trust Philie 100% right now, and the Masons about 75%. I would trust Narks a lot more if he had used his bullets on the Mafia.

I stopped paying attention when the sheep listened to the Neutral Nazi

fm Vornskr
We can just have the person who still has a gun shoot the next person who votes hastily.

@Ganon: There are better targets. For now.

What if the person who has the gun votes hastily?

fm Illidan
I'd tell you to give ME a gun, cus you know, i'm trusted and all. I think. Hey, I didn't ask for a bullet scum so don't even think about it!

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Deathfire, gief answer to my question!

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:08 PM
I'd tell you to give ME a gun, cus you know, i'm trusted and all. I think. Hey, I didn't ask for a bullet scum so don't even think about it!

Lawl. You're not trusted. xD

What if the person who has the gun votes hastily?

Then I will be very disappointed with them.

I stopped paying attention when the sheep listened to the Neutral Nazi

Eh. Understandable. But you're still not clear, just so you know. Still, welcome back. Better luck this time?

Wow. Third time in the game, eh, buddy. Welcome back. Yes, this guy's Deathfire alright.

Okay, the next time someone tries to use the fact that their COM identity is known to sway scumhunting, I'm having them shot.

And anyone who focuses on getting people to claim COM identities instead of ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE FOR THE TOWN will be way up on my scum list.

fm Procyon
February 26th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Hello, I have some reading to do. But before that, I was robbed last night. So the dark thief is running around with the rest of my guns.

fm Vornskr

lol.... You must be kidding

fm BlastYoBoots
Deathfire, who did you send to kill on the last night of SFM3?

I played in an SFM? That was the CTU one right? No clue, was it me? All I remember was I faked blackmailed, and then when CmG said if I faked it again, I'd definitely be mafia, so I started talking again, ummmm, sfm3thq no longer has the thread X.X

fm Ganondorf
It is productive. We need to find Fragos.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Hello, I have some reading to do. But before that, I was robbed last night. So the dark thief is running around with the rest of my guns.

ALL of them? I find that unlikely that a thief can steal multiple guns.

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 08:10 PM

What did you do last night?

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 08:11 PM
I played in an SFM? That was the CTU one right? No clue, was it me? All I remember was I faked blackmailed, and then when CmG said if I faked it again, I'd definitely be mafia, so I started talking again, ummmm, sfm3thq no longer has the thread X.X
I thought Deathfire would remember that he sent the whole town and the terrorists to kill every non-terrorist still in the game, because he had given up.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 08:12 PM
I thought Deathfire would remember that he sent the whole town and the terrorists to kill every non-terrorist still in the game, because he had given up.

OHYEA I sent Escaho to kill Escaho XD and I sent you to kill someone, that was great XD

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 08:15 PM
That's correct, yeah.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 08:16 PM
I like lynching you by the way. Can I lynch you again? ^.^

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:17 PM
It is productive. We need to find Fragos.

Fine. Fill in the blanks:

Currently Living Players:
01-fm Admiral - Sumi
03-fm Ambient -
05-fm Auckmid - Jimbobicus
06-fm BlastYoBoots - Deathfire
14-fm Echonian - Lysergic
18-fm Ganondorf - BorkBot
19-fm Goonswarm
20-fm Goremancer
23-fm Illidan
24-fm Kevinpowers
31-fm Miles
33-fm MrSmarter - trineroks
35-fm Narks -
36-fm Nick
37-fm NorthStar
39-fm Philie -
41-fm Procyon -
42-fm Rumpel -
44-fm Sumikoko
46-fm TheWaaagh
47-fm Vornskr
49-fm Zack -

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 08:17 PM
I like lynching you by the way. Can I lynch you again? ^.^

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HVa2upHVLBo/Tv7AZF_AOuI/AAAAAAAABIM/bX4P9T_YeWY/s1600/tn-memes-no-face-of-course-not.jpg

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Fine. Fill in the blanks:

Currently Living Players:
01-fm Admiral - Sumi
03-fm Ambient -
19-fm Goonswarm
20-fm Goremancer
23-fm Illidan
24-fm Kevinpowers
31-fm Miles
35-fm Narks -
36-fm Nick
37-fm NorthStar
39-fm Philie -
41-fm Procyon -
42-fm Rumpel -
44-fm Sumikoko
46-fm TheWaaagh - Muso
47-fm Vornskr - Dust
49-fm Zack -

Added two more

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:19 PM

How many did you have? Also, the PM would be nice.

fm Philie
February 26th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Well, back to buissness. That was an epic face palm, but we still got enough townies to pull off a vote, so it recoverable. I want to help you while I've got the time. However, I just went to a party, so I'm kinda tipsy right now, and I'm kinda worried I'm going to do something else I regret, lol.

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 08:20 PM
01-fm Admiral - Sumi
03-fm Ambient -
19-fm Goonswarm
20-fm Goremancer - nanosystem
23-fm Illidan
24-fm Kevinpowers
31-fm Miles
35-fm Narks - Escaho
36-fm Nick - DramaLlama
37-fm NorthStar
39-fm Philie -
41-fm Procyon - wolfcheese
42-fm Rumpel - CmG
44-fm Sumikoko - Ajkei
46-fm TheWaaagh - Muso
47-fm Vornskr - Dust
49-fm Zack - Kromos

fm Procyon
February 26th, 2012, 08:21 PM
ALL of them? I find that unlikely that a thief can steal multiple guns.

Maybe when a thief steals from another thief it steals EVERYTHING. Here's the PM

....But when you returned to your stash.. it was GONE! You were Robbed!
@Sumi I am leaving out my night action on purpose. I will probably share it soon, I just need to make sure it is the wisest choice.

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Well, back to buissness. That was an epic face palm, but we still got enough townies to pull off a vote, so it recoverable. I want to help you while I've got the time. However, I just went to a party, so I'm kinda tipsy right now, and I'm kinda worried I'm going to do something else I regret, lol.

Wait to claim your COM name, okay? You should go last.

fm Procyon
How many did you have? Also, the PM would be nice.
(partial) PM is above. I had 2 one-shot guns.

fm Vornskr
Hey Proc, maybe you could tell what you found. But leave names out?

fm BlastYoBoots
01-fm Admiral - Sumi
03-fm Ambient - GameFreak
19-fm Goonswarm
20-fm Goremancer - nanosystem
23-fm Illidan
24-fm Kevinpowers - frostbyte
31-fm Miles
35-fm Narks - Escaho
36-fm Nick - DramaLlama
37-fm NorthStar
39-fm Philie -
41-fm Procyon - wolfcheese
42-fm Rumpel - CmG
44-fm Sumikoko - Ajkei
46-fm TheWaaagh - Muso
47-fm Vornskr - Dust
49-fm Zack - Kromos

Added more

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:24 PM
Goonswarm, Illidan, Miles, and NorthStar:

Claim COM names QUICKLY or face lynching, jailing, and shooting. We can kill 3/4 of you, so... yeah.

fm Philie
Wait to claim your COM name, okay? You should go last.
Yeah, I'm confirmed town, so I only need interject if someone claims my COM name.

fm BlastYoBoots
People who need to COM claim: Goonswarm, Illidan, Miles, NorthStar

fm Vornskr
So it looks like we'll be asking Goonswarm, Illidan, Miles, and Northstar to claim either their COM name or their role.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Inb4 Arsonist burns someone and claims they were the real, "person who got burned"

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I'm confirmed town, so I only need interject if someone claims my COM name.

Pretty much.

Also, I'm waiting to hear back on something from the GM. However, there's a good chance that I can safely give you armor today to free up the jailor.

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Inb4 Arsonist burns someone and claims they were the real, "person who got burned"

Yeah, give them ideas. Perfect.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Pretty much.

Also, I'm waiting to hear back on something from the GM. However, there's a good chance that I can safely give you armor today to free up the jailor.

Send her a WIFOM vest and send someone else a gun. OR send her a real vest. Your choice.

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Send her a WIFOM vest and send someone else a gun. OR send her a real vest. Your choice.

Which route I choose will depend on the GM's answer and whether or not we successfully scumhunt today.

fm Sumikoko
February 26th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Which route I choose will depend on the GM's answer and whether or not we successfully scumhunt today.
Vests dont protect from arsonist. Just saying this should be taken into consideration

Unless you were purposely ignoring it for some reason.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Okay, the next time someone tries to use the fact that their COM identity is known to sway scumhunting, I'm having them shot.

And anyone who focuses on getting people to claim COM identities instead of ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE FOR THE TOWN will be way up on my scum list.

Echonian, I am not allowing the CoM name to sway me from believing they are scum. But it will sway me to believe who is arsonist. And if they claim a different name, what objective they would have upon getting caught.

I am not stopping you from hunting Mafia members if that’s what you choose to do. But I view the arsonist as my priority right now, and that is what I will spend my time doing, asking for CoM names and confirming each one.

fm Philie
Pretty much.

Jailor can jail multiple people, dumbass. I have no intetions of leaving jail any time soon.

fm Vornskr
Vests dont protect from arsonist. Just saying this should be taken into consideration

Unless you were purposely ignoring it for some reason.

Don't spread paranoia towards a town blacksmith who, afaik, is confirmed by the masons.

fm TheWaaagh
February 26th, 2012, 08:32 PM
DISGUISER CHECK:

c=-23#24 hicKy %$

Don't even try to decode this, scum. Only Australians can decipher it.

Winning.

fm Procyon
February 26th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Still thinking about if I should reveal my night action. The problem is that damn dark thief. Don't suppose anyone was on lookout were they?

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Jailor can jail multiple people, dumbass. I have no intetions of leaving jail any time soon.

Did not realize. Moot point then. xD

Echonian, I am not allowing the CoM name to sway me from believing they are scum. But it will sway me to believe who is arsonist. And if they claim a different name, what objective they would have upon getting caught.

I am not stopping you from hunting Mafia members if that’s what you choose to do. But I view the arsonist as my priority right now, and that is what I will spend my time doing, asking for CoM names and confirming each one.

That's fine; let's just hurry it up and get back to killing Mafia. Things are looking relatively up for the town right now.

Also, where the hell are the Masons today?

fm Nick
February 26th, 2012, 08:33 PM
People I have no clue who the fuck they are because they never talk:

Miles

People who avoid claiming anything and just wifom a bunch of shit
Vornskr
Sumikoko
NorthStar
Ambient

People who have claimed citizen
Nick
Zack (turned mason)
Narks (turned mason)
Kevinpowers
BlastYoBoots
Admiral
Auckmid
MrSmarter ??????

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Still thinking about if I should reveal my night action. The problem is that damn dark thief. Don't suppose anyone was on lookout were they?

If your night action reveals BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT a Mafia member or Arsonist, do it up. If it in ANY way reveals a town PR, don't say a word.

fm Vornskr
Nick, what am I WIFOMing?

fm Sumikoko
Don't spread paranoia towards a town blacksmith who, afaik, is confirmed by the masons.
I wasnt trying to spread paranoia, i trust Echonian 100%
Just making sure that arsonist is not overlooked and we dont lose our mayor.

fm Philie
February 26th, 2012, 08:35 PM
who was modkilled days 1 and 2.?????

fm TheWaaagh
February 26th, 2012, 08:36 PM
As a last confirmation, modkilled theWaaagh, the last PM I sent you right before FMX started, what was the main question I asked and who was the person I mentioned in the PM?

You said you loved me and then asked if you could have my babies.

Then you asked me about the morality of betrayal and made reference to a man who shares my current username.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I came in on day 2. Is that what you're looking for?

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 08:37 PM
I came in on day 2. Is that what you're looking for?

To Philie's question

fm Echonian
February 26th, 2012, 08:38 PM
who was modkilled days 1 and 2.?????

8 people total. 6 on day 1, 2 on day 2. Both people on day 2 were reserve players.

fm Nick
Disguiser check:

[BAN LIST] DramaLlama is a confirmed pony loving ass faggot: SIMPLY FABULOUS!

Wonder if anyone gets it :p

fm Philie
Ah, hi thewaagh.

fm TheWaaagh
February 26th, 2012, 08:39 PM

Nah, bro, I am no modkill replacement. It was really cool. I got permabanned from the forums and gamethrew and outed the arsonist but they forgot to disable my FM account so I'm still in the game with all you guys. Isn't that awesome?

I finally admit it. I was, still am, and always will be: kevinpowers.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 08:39 PM

Nick, don't forget to answer this question.

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 08:40 PM
You said you loved me and then asked if you could have my babies.

Then you asked me about the morality of betrayal and made reference to a man who shares my current username.

Rather funny what you said in your first sentence considering my "reason" for betraying you in FMVIII. Kufufu.

The second sentence is indeed what I had PMed you about. Welcome back, Muso.

fm Philie
February 26th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Nah, bro, I am no modkill replacement. It was really cool. I got permabanned from the forums and gamethrew and outed the arsonist but they forgot to disable my FM account so I'm still in the game with all you guys. Isn't that awesome?

I finally admit it. I was, still am, and always will be: kevinpowers.
U srs? U wouldn't lie to de mayor, would u?

fm Ganondorf
February 26th, 2012, 08:41 PM
TheWaaagh was also modkilled after day 2. Kevinpowers was originally fm Yayap.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Disguiser check:

[BAN LIST] DramaLlama is a confirmed pony loving ass faggot: SIMPLY FABULOUS!

Wonder if anyone gets it :p

DramaLlama is officially my new bestie

fm Philie
February 26th, 2012, 08:43 PM
All non-mason citizens, please copy and past your role card

fm BlastYoBoots
February 26th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Changed avatar to what I wanted it to be

fm Sumikoko
Modkilled people:
McPwnage (Came into the game on day 2, was FM Claw and ?COM Claw? was lynched day 1, then came back)
Deathfire123 (Came into the game day ?5?, COM deathfire123)
TheWaaagh (Came back into the game day 5 after TheWaaagh was modkilled. Claims to be COM Muso, who was oops before.)
Sumikoko (Came into the game on day 2, COM ajkei
Guardian (Killed last night, Came into the game ?last night?)
Landstander (Killed night 4, Came into the game night 4)
Muso (Kiled last night, came into the game ?last night?)
Dimwit (Came into the game ?? not sure on this one)
Blastyoboots (Came into the game day 6, COM Deathfire123, who was lynched yesterday and probably bitter)
i believe i am missing one or two on this list. Info surrounded by ?s im not sure about

fm Ganondorf
What's the point, Philie? It's not like they'll be any different from the last we've seen.

fm Vornskr
Changed avatar to what I wanted it to be

can you have one where she's only wearing boots? :p

fm Admiral
February 26th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Oh, and I can vouch for Illidan's identity. Mainly by what he said yesterday about working at an airport. He is not Fragos.

So now we've narrowed it down to 3 people. The noose is quickly tightening.

fm Echonian
All non-mason citizens, please copy and past your role card

The scum will just wait and copy/paste the first real cit's card.

Role card copy/pasting = not a good way to scum hunt.

@Muso: You're awesome. xD

fm Sumikoko
OH just saw he said only days 1 and 2.
-_-

fm Nick
February 26th, 2012, 08:46 PM

Funny how you get very very defensive.

As far as I can remember (I basically gave up on notes day 2) you have never claimed anything. No roles, no night events, nothing.
All you do is provide small talk, give small suggestions, point out things about the game and say everything is too damn high. (it's a joke)

If you did role claim then point me to where you did. Otherwise gtfo.
It's day 6 and you are reluctant to role claim at the pivotal point.

Scum.
SCum.
SCUm.
SCUM.
SCUM!

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Oh, and I can vouch for Illidan's identity. Mainly by what he said yesterday about working at an airport. He is not Fragos.

So now we've narrowed it down to 3 people. The noose is quickly tightening.

Except that Fragos could easily claim to be one of the unknowns.

fm Vornskr
February 26th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Funny how you get very very defensive.

As far as I can remember (I basically gave up on notes day 2) you have never claimed anything. No roles, no night events, nothing.
All you do is provide small talk, give small suggestions, point out things about the game and say everything is too damn high. (it's a joke)

If you did role claim then point me to where you did. Otherwise gtfo.
It's day 6 and you are reluctant to role claim at the pivotal point.

Scum.
SCum.
SCUm.
SCUM.
SCUM!

I'm merely curious.

fm Philie
February 26th, 2012, 08:47 PM
What's the point, Philie? It's not like they'll be any different from the last we've seen.
The mafia amnesiac was a random any, and therefore modkilled D1 or 2