PDA

View Full Version : Night 6

fm Narks
February 24th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Black Wizard dead! Hooker dead! Survivor dead!

Let's narrow this search!

fm Zack
February 25th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Yesterday was a bit of a missed opportunity. They couldn't even be bothered to vote Kromos and some actually had a go at me for voting him :P. Now we don't know what he is and he won't be lynched now that its back to one lynch per day. Not a bad hiding place for the arso.

We could shoot Ambient as he is now the black wizard but I think someone else will do it and he isn't are biggest threat. I'd rather shoot a mafia suspect. Maybe Auckmid as I don't think he will be lynched otherwise.

I didn't realise I still had my vote on Zane. That was stupid :(

fm Zack
February 25th, 2012, 05:40 AM
I'm not sure whether Northstar is scum or a misguided cit. He is acting very scummy and I wouldn't mind shooting him either.

That was pretty fail not lynching Muso xD

fm Narks
February 25th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Yeah. Admittedly, it would be absolutely amazing if Nick was mafia and purposely made it appear as though Muso was lynched, but I doubt that.

My remaining players left to place are: Ganondorf, Illidan, Guardian, Muso, Rumpel, TheWaaagh, BlastYoBoots, Ambient, Sumikoko, Miles, and Admiral.

It is annoying that Muso and Guardian were not lynched. They have said little to nothing and will CONTINUE TO DO SO. They obviously have night actions and are not being modkilled. It also would have narrowed down my list.

If you check the "Player Role List" thread, you'll see my current thoughts on the situation. I believe there are 4 mafia and 1 Arsonist left to kill. I think at least 4 of those are on my above list (along with town PRs) are the remaining evil roles and that one of the Cit claims is bullshit. By the way, the people I have down as "Citizen" are people who actually claimed Citizen. If any other player claims Citizen without claiming modkilled beforehand, then someone is lying.

Rumpel suggested shooting Vornskr tonight right before the thread closed and several people think he's scummy (admittedly, he does appear to be so, but to suggest shooting him?). Rumpel has not role claimed nor has been asked to do so.

Ganondorf claimed Bodyguard (then later said he was a Citizen, though no one commented on it). He didn't seem particularly annoyed that the people he protected were attacked one night later (Protected Lysergic N2, died N3. Protected Oops N3, died N4. And for someone who has appeared to be on the ball in terms of what's going on, thought I was ML? Even after you outright said Luna was ML...). Suspicious.

I believe Goremancer and Procyon are Thieves, unless some gambit is being pulled (Procyon only mentioned the mafia being annoyed after I said Fred had said it). Plato would be linked to Goremancer though. I would just like to add: if Plato is Sheriff, he's doing terribly. I can't believe he random.org'd on NIGHT FIVE. Seriously? Who does that? Just pick someone scummy.

fm Narks
February 25th, 2012, 10:13 AM
EDIT: Forgot to include the Hidden Any Dark Thief. 5 mafia, 1 Arsonist.

fm Narks
February 25th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Did you receive a gun, by the way?

fm Zack
February 25th, 2012, 12:33 PM
No one will give me a gun :D. Do you still have one left?

Ambient claimed he was Herr's student which makes him the black wizard if he was telling the truth.

I think we should be a bit suspicious of Ganondorf because what you say is true. I got a town read from him from day 1 and 2 before the day 3 arsonist claim but he still could be mafia even if I think it's a little unlikely.

Rumpel seems like a town PR to me, possibly the bus driver. Once again I think CmG is town but I've been wrong before.

I think that Goremancer and Plato are probably town. I'd be really interested to see what Admiral is though. Playing along with being called a citizen isn't necessarily scummy.

Illidan was apparently cleared by FalseTruth's last which was from a coroner check and not the mafia controlled newspaper. I don't know how False could know 100% that Illidan is town though. Vornskr obviously thought Illidan and his role claim were scummy enough to be detained and he might have released him just because of the coro check instead of any real evidence for him. Still I believe Illidan is probably town.

I'm unsure about BlastYoBoots but I think there is a reasonable chance he is a doc. Remember he said he was observed by a lookout. He has been trying to go under the radar with trolling and looking scummy and not claiming yesterday was the right thing to do if he is the doc. Definitely one to watch however.

fm Narks
February 25th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Chances are I'm going to shoot Guardian tonight. He has said very little and obviously has a night action. He was nearly lynched and chose not to speak up. If he was pro-town, he would not have done that.

As for Dark.Revenant as the Arsonist, I would not be surprised if he took over someone who claimed Citizen. Kevinpowers, Nick, Admiral, Auckmid would all be great choices as they would not come under much suspicion for some time. However, it will be in our benefit to narrow the roles list that have yet to be determined. I think Vornskr would have jailed someone not likely to be lynched (I think he may have jailed Admiral tonight). I placed a "." in a post quoting Admiral to prove that I had not been disguised, but Vornskr saw it and may think Admiral is the Godfather (which, to be honest, may be true. Sumikoko is known for claiming Citizen as Godfather, I have seen it before. She is not trustworthy and IS a power role. She is not Citizen).

fm Narks
February 26th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Here's my Night Action:

-shoot Guardian

(Using my last gun.)

-death note

I won't hide it. This is Narks.

Why Guardian? There's a lot of scummy people, but no one confirmed. Guardian posted only twice on Day 5, did not vote anyone, and we have been unable to tell if he's been modkilled (could still be sending night actions). He did not defend himself when the bandwagon started up on him (much like Fred failed to do) and he seems to be less of a risk than a lot of other players.

Rather than risk a re-roll on him and have to try and figure out who he is again, let's just take care of him now. A player who likely has night actions and does not post to help out the town (even as a Cit) is almost as bad as a Mafia member.

If he pops Citizen (unless re-rolled), know this: Our Citizen claims are full. If anyone else claims Citizen, someone is lying. Here are your Cit claims: -Auckmid, -Kevinpowers, -Nick, -MrSmarter. The rest are dead/have been Masoned (CptKirk/Landstander/Zack/Zane/Narks/Crimson).

Here's hoping you level up, Mr. Blacksmith.

(If I am killed and last will cleaned, my role is Mason, just to reiterate. =p)

fm Narks
February 26th, 2012, 09:37 AM
*NorthStar claimed Cit after he was previously modkilled, so he would be a Hidden Any.

fm Zack
February 26th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I don't know about Guardian. He has probably been modkilled twice for not speaking on two separate days so this will be the third role he has been given. Yayap may have made him neutral for balance reasons but I don't think he will be adding more mafia unless the original Guardian was mafia. I wouldn't mind killing him as it probably wont be much of a loss but I'd also like to kill Auckmid or Muso.

As for the arsonist, I'm pretty sure he would have gone with a cit as well. Keeping up the PR pretence would be pretty hard. Out of Nick, Admiral, Kevinpowers and Auckmid I think Kevin is the only likely choice because the rest having been behaving like usual. I'll have to read what Kevin posted but I think he lurked for most of that day.

fm Zack
February 26th, 2012, 09:39 AM
*NorthStar claimed Cit after he was previously modkilled, so he would be a Hidden Any.

Northstar is another one I'm unsure about out. We thought he was a cit before but he got very scummy on day 5. Finding the arsonist should be a priority so I'm gonna look at Kevinpowers.

fm Zack
February 26th, 2012, 09:45 AM
ok so its not kevinpowers :P

I don't really know who it is then. Its probably a lurker so Guardian or Muso could be possible.