PDA

View Full Version : Day 5 - Bloodbath

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Forum Mafia GM
February 22nd, 2012, 02:59 PM
http://youtu.be/UkWYPrXTMRo
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3864/news5.png <- For those who can't see the video.

As arguments from day 4 heated up, a loud explosion tore through the building knocking almost everyone unconscious. Those that escape the immediate effects of the blast had a hard time remembering what happened. It wasn't until about 9 hours later that the smoke cleared, revealing a corpse blown open like a banana. Blood stained the surrounding walls and the people in close proximity. It was later determined that it was Oops_ur_dead that was the arsonists latest victim. Not willing to negotiate with the terrorist or comply to his demands, the arsonist saw little use to keep him alive. Melted plastic was found nearby containing charred rubber indicating that Oops may have been a hooker as he claimed. Someone remembered seeing Oops running for mayor in a nearby town, however, didn't know the result of that election. Various other materials were found around the body indication a wide variety of possibilities, one observant person suggested that it was to frame someone or to hide ones true identity. And the body showed an unusual amount of damage from the fire, suggesting that there was more gasoline involved than the regular dose that the arsonist had been administering lately. Could it be that someone blew up the wrong person and killed an arsonist by accident? People could only hope. Among the rest of the debris, various antibiotics were found as well. Oops possibly had the same virus Claw had. Thank goodness that the flames would have killed any such virus before it spread.

His last will was found on a concealed tape recording:

I really doubt they're going to hit me tonight, and even if they do there's some chance I'll be protected so I'm rather reluctant to vest up, but there is a small chance I could die. I think I have gained some small amount of trust and I'm going to use that tomorrow to try and steer the lynch in a positive direction. There are very few people the town trust, and seeing as I'm one of them I'm ensuring I stay alive for now.

The spy says I was drugged last night, which indicates my role-block on fred really did go through. I'm not sure if that was the reason for the no kill, but it could be, so let's block fred again and see what happens.

With everyone dizzy and unsure of their surroundings it was determined that getting some rest would be the best course of action before continuing the debate. And so they did.

Throughout the night, many screams were heard and more gunshots woke people from their sleep. Early morning, people walked around in the dark to investigate the death sounding bangs in the night. 4 more dead bodies were found. Sadly, the bloodshed seemed to have increased in recent times. Crimson was found dead near an elevator shaft with a bullet to his backside. A bloody note was left nearby:

"Dear Arson and Neutrals; Help us help you!"

Just the thought of the arsonist helping the other scum brought a chill to everyone's spine. The only evidence on Crimsons body that gave any indication to what Crimson did as a living indicated a he was an engineer in Europe. In other words, your everyday citizen. Or if he was lucky to have known the masons, could have been a part of their secret society.

Not too far away, Luna was found dead shot in the lungs. Luna was a prominent figure, one with leadership qualities. She could have been a Mayor, Mason Leader, GodFather, a war Veteran or even a Serial killer. Her last will read as follows:

HAI GUYS I AM MASON LEADER. THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO TELL YOU. I'M JUST TELLING YOU GUYS SO THAT YOU WON'T THINK YOURSELVES CLEVER AND SECOND GUESS SHIT. MUAHAHAHAHAHA NONE OF YOU GUYS WILL EVER KNOW MY COM IDENTITY. EVAH.

McPwnage was found slumped over on a desk in the basement, shot from behind. Sadly, few people trusted McPwnage and most were content to see him dead. Based on his personal affairs, he was a Amnesiac who had just recently remembered something. He was deep in his studies to remember his true skills. Or he could have been faking it the entire time and actually be part of the dark and evil group that has been terrorizing everyone in this theater for days. He could have been planting evidence on people while they slept and make it appear that he was your everyday Joe. People knew he was smarter than he let on, he could even have been suicidal, trying to end his life before the screams and agony drove him mad. If that was his wish, then he is now free.
A another note was found clutched in his hand:

MCPWNAGE HAD TO DIE 2NIGHT. U SLIPPED UP WHEN U LEFT "MAFIA" IN UR ROLE CARD.

EVEN IF U TOWN STUDENT, U R UNTRUSTWORTHY. UR ANALYSES LEFT A LOT 2 BE DESIRED.

BLACKSMITH, IF U LVL UP MCPWNAGE WAS NOT TOWN-ALIGNED. IF U DO NOT, HE WAS TOWN. PLZ LET TOWN NO IN UR LAST WILL HIS TRUE IDENTITY. AND PLZ BE SURE 2 SPREAD TEH WEALTH.

MAFIA, I AM COMING 4 U. U BEST BE CAREFULL.

Last but not least, Dark.Revenants body was found in the hallway. Or at least that is what it seemed like at first. In fact it wasn't Dark.Revenant at all, but someone else made to look like Dark.Revenant. It was later understood that Dark.Revenant had disguised himself as someone else and escaped his fate. There was no doubt that he was the arsonist but now he has escaped justice once again. (this was to fix the game-throwing actions and was a 1 time only deal. This has replaced the normal douse and burn for tonight. No hints will be given to indicate who was replaced.)

Later that morning, everyone remembered that they had decided to execute Fred yesterday evening. With the mounting rage in everyones insides, Fred didn't stand a chance. He was lead up to the roof of the theater and was given a final moment to ask for forgiveness. Instead Fred burst into a frenzy and confessed that he was a Framer. Condemning everyone to die a miserable death. And jumped to his death.

With the Arsonist still at large and the kills per night increasing, it was decided that today would be Multiple lynch day. EVERYONE reaching 15 votes or more will be lynched. Vote in Cyan, you may vote to skip day but it will be ignored if anyone reaches 15 votes.

TL;DR version:
Oops_ur_dead blew up. He was Hooker/ Mayor/ Framer/ Arsonist/ Jester
Crimson was shot. He was Citizen/ Mason.
Luna was shot. She was Mayor/ GodFather/ Mason Leader/ Veteran/ Serial Killer
McPwnage was shot. He was Amnesiac/ Jester/ Student/ Framer
Dark.Revenant disguised himself as someone. He is Arsonist.
Fred was lynched. He was Framer.
Today is multiple lynch day. More than 1 person may be lynched. All who get 15 votes or more will be executed.

Day will end at this time. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=5+pm+GMT-5++%7C++Friday%2C+February+24%2C+2012)

*Special notes:*
- PMs have been sent.
- Graveyard has been updated.

fm Zack
February 22nd, 2012, 03:01 PM
Let the jailor execute the gf.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 03:03 PM
Goddamnit, we really did try to recruit the GF, didn't we? Argh...should've went with the safe bet.

fm Zack
February 22nd, 2012, 03:04 PM
Crimson was a mason. May he rest in peace. Shame on you all for thinking he was scum.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 03:07 PM
What a day...lost 2 Masons and whatever the hell McPwnage was (Town Student? Or just a regular student who lied about his true intentions? Maybe he didn't even choose a mentor at all...).

Well, I hope you all realize that Zack and I are Masons now. If you still doubt us....I don't know what to tell you.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 03:09 PM
So, Mafia shot Crimson.

Godfather killed Luna.

Someone who received a gun from the Blacksmith shot McPwnage.

Dark.Revenant won a free Disguiser kill and is now someone else.

fm Zack
February 22nd, 2012, 03:09 PM
Multiple lynch day :O

vote Ambient
vote Auckmid
vote MrSmarter
vote Procyon
vote Deathfire123
vote Zane

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM
I give Zack the stupid award for voting a survivor.

-vote FM Kevinpowers

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 03:13 PM
ohwait whos the GF

fm Zack
February 22nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
Everyone needs to speak a lot today. Anyone who is quiet could be the arsonist.

vote Muso

fm Zack
February 22nd, 2012, 03:15 PM
ohwait whos the GF

Take a guess.

fm Ambient
February 22nd, 2012, 03:16 PM
Wait , was i right when i said Crimson was your recruit ? LOL

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 03:17 PM
Multiple lynch day. EVERYONE reaching 15 votes or more will be lynched. Vote in Cyan, you may vote to skip day but it will be ignored if anyone reaches 15 votes.

Let's vote up all the claimed survivors on the off-chance that we catch the new arsonist.

Vote Echonian
Vote Deathfire123

Who's the GF? Why go for an execution when we have a multi lynch?

fm Zack
I want everyone to say who they think was the gf before we tell you.

fm Narks
Wait , was i right when i said Crimson was your recruit ? LOL

Of course you were. I lied in case the mafia were stupid enough to believe me, but they obviously saw through it (I hoped that the Doctor/Jailor/BusDriver would see through it as well). The bandwagoning on Crimson yesterday was ridiculous and I'm sure there were several mafia behind it.

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
I'm guessing Nick, cuz he was smart and a claimed cit (so you probably tried recruiting him.

fm Ambient
February 22nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Sadly we can't recheck since well , Explosions and shit, so GF , Muso or Zane ?

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 03:20 PM
Ganondorf/One of the masons had a gun last night, right?

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
My guess is that Auckmid is the GF. I think he was at the top of your invites list.

Maybe MrSmarter.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
Crimson votes from Day 4: NorthStar, Ganondorf, Auckmid, Fred, Vornskr, BlastYoBoots, HerrZynisch, Dark.Revenant, Nick

NorthStar, who claims he did it just because Crimson appeared scummy.
Ganondorf, who agreed.
Auckmid, who also agreed.
Fred, known Framer (Mafia).
Vornskr, agreed.
BlastYoBoots, appears town, but is a wild card.
HerrZynisch, Wizard who posts little and apparently does jack shit for town.
Dark.Revenant, Arsonist.
Nick, claimed Citizen. Agreed with the rest.

fm Zack
February 22nd, 2012, 03:23 PM
Deathfire is the dark thief.
Ambient is the most anti-town.
Auckmid is anti-town.
MrSmarter is probably a lurking mafia.
Muso is probably a lurking mafia.
Procyon is probably a lurking mafia.
Zane may or may not be mafia / neutral. He is my least suspicious person out of the people I am voting.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 03:25 PM
So Ambient is the GF then? Why did you even recruit him?

fm Rumpel
shit i cant remember simulating to be a german dick oh wait....

fuck they shot the masons with a brain. Jeez. So lets find that Fragos and hang him higher.

fm Deathfire123
Deathfire is the dark thief.
Ambient is the most anti-town.
Auckmid is anti-town.
MrSmarter is probably a lurking mafia.
Muso is probably a lurking mafia.
Procyon is probably a lurking mafia.
Zane may or may not be mafia / neutral. He is my least suspicious person out of the people I am voting.

Mmmkay, so what you're saying is that you know nothing since I'm the survivor and just survived a night shot.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
-vote Deathfire
-vote Ambient
-vote Auckmid
-vote MrSmarter
-vote Muso
-vote Procyon
-vote Guardian

Deathfire and Ambient both claimed neutral roles. Neutrals are no loss to the Town at this point in time.

Auckmid was defiant against Zack yesterday and very anti-town. MrSmarter/Muso/Procyon have lurked and provided little to nothing in terms of help for the Town. Guardian as well. I could do away with all of these people today.

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
fuck they shot the masons with a brain.

This

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 03:27 PM
Crimson votes from Day 4: NorthStar, Ganondorf, Auckmid, Fred, Vornskr, BlastYoBoots, HerrZynisch, Dark.Revenant, Nick

NorthStar, who claims he did it just because Crimson appeared scummy.
Ganondorf, who agreed.
Auckmid, who also agreed.
Fred, known Framer (Mafia).
Vornskr, agreed.
BlastYoBoots, appears town, but is a wild card.
HerrZynisch, Wizard who posts little and apparently does jack shit for town.
Dark.Revenant, Arsonist.
Nick, claimed Citizen. Agreed with the rest.
Are these people we need to suspect as GF?

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 03:29 PM
What has Ambient claimed? It isn't in my notes.

fm Zack
February 22nd, 2012, 03:29 PM
vote Guardian
vote Dimwit

I always forget about him. And Dimwit who is probably Archangel's replacement and is scummy.

fm Zack
February 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM
Are these people we need to suspect as GF?

You can suspect any person of being the gf. Who do you think has been scummy?

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 03:30 PM
Oh, and I suspect that I was drugged last night

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 03:31 PM
whoever is Archangel v2 is mafia according to the rules

fm Vornskr
What has Ambient claimed? It isn't in my notes.

He has been WIFOMing survivor

fm Narks
whoever is Archangel v2 is mafia according to the rules

So....Dimwit?

-vote Dimwit

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 03:32 PM
You can suspect any person of being the gf. Who do you think has been scummy?

I suspect that Auckmid is the GF

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 03:33 PM
-vote Dimwit

If Dimwit really is Archangel's replacement he is 100% mafia

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 03:34 PM
He has been WIFOMing survivor

That's not a claim.

Vote Dimwit

fm Ambient
February 22nd, 2012, 03:36 PM
Masons are fucktards , i never even claimed , i was bored and named shit in my profile SURVIVOR OH SHIT THATS A CLAIM,
Zack calls me the most anti town for 1 reason , i have been very offensive towards his worthless attitude , I CORRECT MASON LIES YOU SAY PEOPLE CLAIM YOU SAY PEOPLE DO, YET ALL YOU SAY ARE LIES AND BS YOU THINK YOU READ , BITCH PLEASE IM NOT ANTI TOWN IM THE MOST TOWN BECAUSE I STOP THE SPREADING OF LIES AND CHAOS

fm Rumpel
Are you sure Luna wasn't just shot? without a death note? Seems like people with guns can leave death notes too you know...

fm Ambient
That's not a claim.

Vote Dimwit

A person with a brain , thankgod

fm Ganondorf
Mmmkay, so what you're saying is that you know nothing since I'm the survivor and just survived a night shot.

Arsonist body armor alarm!

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 03:37 PM

or stolen armor alarm

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 03:38 PM

Mhmm, do you want to be a complete retard?

Arsonist most likely took over someone who didnt talk much so that he wouldnt have to mimic their speech patterns

fm Rumpel
February 22nd, 2012, 03:39 PM
The question is. Did the Game master just flip the roles or the whole COM id behind the name Dark.Revenant with someone. If it's an european with another national language he will lurk now insteasd of posting. We have to check FM_TheWaaagh , FM_Darkrevenant, FM_Miles and every rerolled random any shit citizen to find him.

fm Narks
Masons are fucktards , i never even claimed , i was bored and named shit in my profile SURVIVOR OH SHIT THATS A CLAIM,
Zack calls me the most anti town for 1 reason , i have been very offensive towards his worthless attitude , I CORRECT MASON LIES YOU SAY PEOPLE CLAIM YOU SAY PEOPLE DO, YET ALL YOU SAY ARE LIES AND BS YOU THINK YOU READ , BITCH PLEASE IM NOT ANTI TOWN IM THE MOST TOWN BECAUSE I STOP THE SPREADING OF LIES AND CHAOS

No, you have not claimed. Do you realize the goal of this game is to pressure people into revealing who they really are? What do you think the Masons have been doing?

And Rumpel, I do not believe that Luna was "just shot." Crimson was killed by mafia (the death note asks Arsonists/Neutrals to join them). The McPwnage death note looks like it came from someone who got a gun from the Blacksmith. When would the mafia have a second kill? And why would a Vigilante shoot Luna (who we said was Mason Leader and asked the Doc to heal. It would make more sense to shoot Zack or myself to prove we are Masons. It would be decidedly anti-town to shoot a suspected Mason Leader).

fm Ambient
I mean , you can call me a shit player or anti town Zack , but let's look at the masons this game shall we ?

Day2 , Narks fucks himself so bad he needs to reveal , hereby also revealing his ML
day3 Zack (that useless guy who hasn't done anything the entire game reveals he got recruited)
day4 Crimson a lurking player like the rest gets heavily defended by masons , hmmm how weird what do they know + you guys just took a RISKY recruit and lost ML oke we got GF , time for TRAITOR to take over and NOTHING changes except they lose 1 person out of what ? 8

you guys shouldn't even dare to lead this fucking town with all the fuckups you did

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 03:40 PM
If Deathfire actually *was* shot (can we see the PM), I'm suspecting BlastYoBoots from yesterday...

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 03:40 PM
Good call.

Vote Fm TheWaaagh
Vote Fm DarkRevenant

I thought Miles was a PE. I want to hear his investigation results.

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 03:41 PM
I mean , you can call me a shit player or anti town Zack , but let's look at the masons this game shall we ?

Day2 , Narks fucks himself so bad he needs to reveal , hereby also revealing his ML
day3 Zack (that useless guy who hasn't done anything the entire game reveals he got recruited)
day4 Crimson a lurking player like the rest gets heavily defended by masons , hmmm how weird what do they know + you guys just took a RISKY recruit and lost ML oke we got GF , time for TRAITOR to take over and NOTHING changes except they lose 1 person out of what ? 8

you guys shouldn't even dare to lead this fucking town with all the fuckups you did

they lost two, dude. don't be stupid

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 03:42 PM
No, you have not claimed. Do you realize the goal of this game is to pressure people into revealing who they really are? What do you think the Masons have been doing?

Really, the masons have done shit all and claim people are "definitely scum"

I have yet to see you make someone role claim.

Nick has done it, Herr has done it, you and Zack haven't. At the very least, you two may be active and somewhat mediocre at scumhunting. Mind you, Zack is still stupid beyond doubt.

fm Nick
February 22nd, 2012, 03:43 PM
Hey guys

I just lost my student. What a night.
And I felt special there.

Anyways McPwnage was my Student and I am a Citizen

I already confessed this yesterday and got fred ban hammered.

Here is his only post on our thread:

That's fine. I picked you because I wanted to murder everyone else, didn't believe you were doctor, thought you were arsonist, and you're the only sane person.

I'll say the same phrase you come up with to say anything that happens to me.

My plan will basically be spur of the moment depending on what happens to us because if we are still citizens it'd be better to take a bullet than sit here and cause half the town to think we're mafia. I really pushed hard on the whole recruit nick thing yesterday and if the masons are real then you'll probably get recruited.

If we don't get recruited I'll probably just say that I chose you and that you're a doctor and you chose to heal me last night or something.

Who are you by the way?

I thought about keeping this a secret and trying to get the mafia to hit me but it seems that with the multiple lynch thing we should push for as many neutral/mafia members as we can.

At this point I do believe zack and narks are masons, I think there is 1 more but can't remember who.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 03:43 PM

Why are you fighting with us? You are getting really defensive here...

I fucked up because I was framed and a supposed "Sheriff" called me out on it and everyone bandwagoned me. That's not my fault. That, and I happened to be drunk that night, so it didn't help in the slightest.

If Zack wasn't recruited you all would have lynched him now instead of Fred. You're welcome.

The Mafia has 7 members remaning (6 after GF is killed). That is assuming that none of the other mafia members are dead (which I think there may be at least 1 more due to Fred's insistence that the mafia was "fucked" yesterday [this post was deleted]). That is 6 mafia and 1 arsonist left to kill with at least 20 town alive. Those are good odds.

fm Rumpel
February 22nd, 2012, 03:45 PM
Well we have 1 Armor on Oops, 1 gun on the boobs guy. We have an fm elixier who got a shitload of itemz if he says the truth. we have thiefs who possibly stole guns. I like how you just jump to conclusions. By any means if you get the Godfather Horray! Lets lynch him nao! If not you discredit yourself. So sometimes its ok to doublecheck first b4.

Like yesterday i will vote on the most scummy guy around who is apparently scum :)

Voting with my pal Gaynonndorf there! "Brofist" LoL

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 03:46 PM
Could you at least tell us who the damn GF is so that we can lynch his ass? or are you waiting for people to guess and maybe show their intelligence/town-ness?

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 03:46 PM
That is 6 mafia and 1 arsonist left to kill with at least 20 town alive. Those are good odds.

Why the fuck are you voting me then?

Here is the PM btw:

"Someone shot you last night.. but you survived thanks to that trusty vest you had on."

fm NorthStar
February 22nd, 2012, 03:47 PM
Ambient is scum, I can just feel that. He could be the scummiest person all around. I don't give a fuck what people will think about me, I'm sure I'm not mistaking this time.

-vote Ambient

By the way, Crimson was just stupid.

fm NorthStar
February 22nd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Should we do mass roleclaims now?

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 03:49 PM
Why the fuck are you voting me then?

Here is the PM btw:

"Someone shot you last night.. but you survived thanks to that trusty vest you had on."

This is a multi-lynch day. We can kill more than one person.

Based on SC2 mafia experience, it's in Town's best interest to kill neutrals if they cannot kill Mafia. But since we can kill several, killing neutrals AND mafia is preferable to me. We don't have to risk you siding with Mafia (and you already said you hated me and you think Zack is a moron, so I don't feel bad voting for you). You can rail at me all you want, I understand. I'd be pissed too if I was a Survivor and town could lynch me freely.

fm Ambient
February 22nd, 2012, 03:51 PM
Anytime someone opposes you after you call them out on complete bullshit you will use the word "defensive"

I JUST GOT CALLED THE MOST ANTI TOWN FOR DOING TOWN SHIT
and i shouldn't defend myself or call out why you are full of bullshit and Zack is a complete hypocrit ?

K lynch me

fm Rumpel
February 22nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Dude. If we can lynch 2 Mafia or more on a day lets do that please. b4 we kill neutrals who arent evil. Also we have 48 hours time to scum hunt some more. Don't waste all that time for early hammering some scrubs. We still can do that but first lets gather some information.

I stated it yesterday already. There could be a moment where you say OHMAHGOD so glad we were nice to that neutrals...

Ladies and Gentleman i bet they tried to recruit Ackmed last night or Admiral

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 03:56 PM
Mhmm, do you want to be a complete retard?

Arsonist most likely took over someone who didnt talk much so that he wouldnt have to mimic their speech patterns

Sorry, but in this case you being survivor means you could have been subject to arsonist replacement. Yayap might replace a semi-afk citizen, but I doubt any of the town PRs or actively participating cits would suddenly end up being an arsonist.

Oh and it's not guaranteed that Fragos is still the arsonist, just that the arsonist is still around. Searching for speech patterns might not help at all.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 03:57 PM
Admiral was already confirmed to be a PR because Herr leveled up on him. I see no reason why the masons would try to recruit him.

fm NorthStar
February 22nd, 2012, 03:58 PM
We can lynch as many people as we want. So why we won't try to lynch as many scum as possible is this day?
Here is my scum list:

-vote BlastYourBoots
-vote Deathfire123
-vote Dimwit
-vote Goonswarm
-vote Goremancer
-vote MrSmarter
-vote Philie
-vote Vornskr

Any complaints?

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 04:02 PM
Yes. Why are you lynching someone who is probably a town thief?

fm NorthStar
February 22nd, 2012, 04:03 PM
And how he can prove to us that he is Town Thief and not the Dark Thief?

fm Rumpel
February 22nd, 2012, 04:04 PM
Whatever i will vote on anything like a good sheep because the game ended for me when FM_TheWaaagh gamethrew. add The_Waaagh add FM_HerrZynisch, FM_Plato, and anybody who got ever modkilled to find. Arsonist, Dark thief, possible sk, spree killers, Cult amnesiacs, Adolf Hitler. You name it i vote it!

Lets get over with it!

fm NorthStar
February 22nd, 2012, 04:06 PM
And why the heck Nick is suddenly telling to us that he is Citizen and not a Doctor?

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 04:06 PM
We can lynch as many people as we want. So why we won't try to lynch as many scum as possible is this day?
Here is my scum list:

-vote BlastYourBoots
-vote Deathfire123
-vote Dimwit
-vote Goonswarm
-vote Goremancer
-vote MrSmarter
-vote Philie
-vote Vornskr

Any complaints?

Goremancer isn't that scummy

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 04:07 PM
Because he was investigated by Kromos while Archangel was already dead.

The only way he could be a dark thief is if he turned mafia amnesiac from survivor. All we need to hear are his night 1 and night 2 results (night 3 he got witched onto himself, night 4 he claims to have visited Oops).

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 04:08 PM
And why the heck Nick is suddenly telling to us that he is Citizen and not a Doctor?

You must have missed a lot of day 4...

Fred was caught because Nick tricked him into copying a faked autopsy result

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 04:11 PM
Ya know, I want BlastYoBoots to claim. I wonder why he's been using that stupid writing style....

fm NorthStar
February 22nd, 2012, 04:12 PM
Ok, maybe you're right, Ganon. I'll hear his night 1-4 results first.

-unvote Goremancer

I'm so angry, good thing you can't see what's on my face right now.

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Ok, maybe you're right, Ganon. I'll hear his night 1-4 results first.

-unvote Goremancer

I'm so angry, good thing you can't see what's on my face right now.
Why would we want to see your face? :P

Northstar, I have a question for you. What do you think of the mason group/claimers?

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 04:20 PM
Vote Kromos

Not really dead, just gone into hiding. Lurkers should die!

fm Rumpel
February 22nd, 2012, 04:22 PM
Well guys cya later its 0.30 am here already. Try to get a response from anyone today cuz we can lynch a ton of scum today. We want to hear from anyone. This is possibly the most useful day for town ever in FM 10. So do it right.

Guten Nacht!

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 04:23 PM
Sorry, but in this case you being survivor means you could have been subject to arsonist replacement. Yayap might replace a semi-afk citizen, but I doubt any of the town PRs or actively participating cits would suddenly end up being an arsonist.

Oh and it's not guaranteed that Fragos is still the arsonist, just that the arsonist is still around. Searching for speech patterns might not help at all.

The RP states that instead of the arsonist dousing someone last night he got to choose who to disguise himself as.

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 04:24 PM
Vote Kromos

Not really dead, just gone into hiding. Lurkers should die!

How does that work? It could be that he replaced someone. I just checked the graveyard and it clearly says that Kromos is one of the burned bodies. I think the newspaper is just confusing us and muddling the facts.

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 04:27 PM
vote Ecohonian

I just realised something about my role card

"Your role may change if there more modkills. (the previous survivor just changed now)"

Ecohonian was lying about being survivor.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 04:30 PM
The RP states that instead of the arsonist dousing someone last night he got to choose who to disguise himself as.

Dark.Revenant disguised himself as someone. He is Arsonist.
The only information that can be derived from that is that Dark.Revenant is no longer the arsonist. It doesn't say that Fragos got to choose another account to play as. I wouldn't assume anything.

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 04:31 PM
vote Ecohonian

"Your role may change if there more modkills. (the previous survivor just changed now)"

Shouldn't that be "there are more modkills"?

I doubt that Yayap would have made such an error but I believe that is how the mechanic works based on the wording of the survivor role-card.

There are also no guarantees that any modkills become mafia or scum neutrals. He may be a survivor who became a town PR who wants to be in hiding.

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 04:31 PM
Shouldn't that be "there are more modkills"?

I doubt that Yayap would have made such an error but I believe that is how the mechanic works based on the wording of the survivor role-card.

There are also no guarantees that any modkills become mafia or scum neutrals. He may be a survivor who became a town PR who wants to be in hiding.

he did

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM
The only information that can be derived from that is that Dark.Revenant is no longer the arsonist. It doesn't say that Fragos got to choose another account to play as. I wouldn't assume anything.

read further

"this was to fix the game-throwing actions and was a 1 time only deal. This has replaced the normal douse and burn for tonight. No hints will be given to indicate who was replaced."

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM
vote Ecohonian

And that's one of the main reasons why I'm voting both you and Echonian.

Survivors can't be trusted in this game. Especially not after the Kevinpowers debacle.

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 04:34 PM
Welcome to FM-X
Make sure you read all the rules.

To write a Last Will:
PM FM Game Master, entitle your PM: Last Will night# (insert night number) [or day]
The contents of that PM will be your last will.

You are: Survivor
Your role may change if there more modkills. (the previous survivor just changed now)

See the role card thread for more information.

For your night actions:
PM FM Game Master, entitle your PM: Survivor night# (replace # with night number)

Say that you are using a vest in the PM

You have [INSERT NUMBER HERE] vests."

Entire Role Card.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 04:35 PM
191- Did the arsonist role stay in the hands of the same player or was it only switched to a different FM account?
Same as if a disguiser kills. Same person, different fm account, same role.
Let the hunt begin.

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 04:36 PM
And that's one of the main reasons why I'm voting both you and Echonian.

Survivors can't be trusted in this game. Especially not after the Kevinpowers debacle.

Well, the only confirmed evil neutral is the arsonist, which I can safely say I am not, as I am nowhere near as retarded as Fragos or his stupid M-FM advertising.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 04:41 PM
guys, I just had the idea of a frikin lifetime.

1. We choose a 100% confirmed town.
2. We lynch every single player in the game today except the confirmed townie.
3. GG, town wins

Wut u think?

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 04:46 PM

3. GG, town wins

Wut u think?

I thought of that as well, but maybe townies who are already lynched can no longer vote.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 04:48 PM
I thought of that as well, but maybe townies who are already lynched can no longer vote.
this is too good an opportunity to miss. We can leave the masons to last, and hopefully the mayor is still alive to be are confirmed town.

fm Rumpel
February 22nd, 2012, 04:49 PM
Oh lol your COM id please Deathfire123. You are survivor aren't you? So who cares about your com idea? Would be great if you tell us.

You are: Survivor
Your role may change if there more modkills. (the previous survivor just changed now)

is this a correct english sentence? oO

Scummy scum scum?

fm Rumpel
February 22nd, 2012, 04:50 PM
Frenchfire123? :)

fm Zack
February 22nd, 2012, 04:51 PM
Lynch every1

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 04:53 PM
Lynch every1
okay. so if the mayor is still alive, reveal!!!

fm Rumpel
February 22nd, 2012, 04:53 PM
I like how the only cabable town leader was Muso and the rest is just lurking. Everyone must be scum, neutral or plain dead. Y U NOT KILL KROMOS!? :)

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:10 PM
if we do have a mayor, then we can lynch everyone but 12 people, I do believe.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:14 PM
if we do have a mayor, then we can lynch everyone but 12 people, I do believe.

Only if the last 12 are all town. Scum won't cooperate. Still, it's a possibility to consider. But I'm positive that Yayap won't allow us to break the game like that.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:17 PM
Only if the last 12 are all town. Scum won't cooperate. Still, it's a possibility to consider. But I'm positive that Yayap won't allow us to break the game like that.

190- If we lynch someone will the required amount of votes to lynch decrease?
No, his votes will count just like everyone else. Executions are done in the evening when all votes are counted.
I'm not so sure...

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBYjI8PfL2g

At last i'm free and out of that stinking jailhouse! Mwahahaha!

Message from the town's dark avenger:

TOWN, YOU WILL DO WELL TO FOLLOW OOPS_UR_DEAD. IF HE WAS BURNED THEN I WANT A DOCTOR TO CHECK HIS BODY. ILLIDAN IS CLEARED FROM BEING THE GODFATHER. IF YOU THINK THIS IS JUST HIS MESSAGE THEN KNOW THAT IF HE ALTERS THIS I WILL JAIL HIM AND EXECUTE HIM. PREVIOUS PRISONERS, IF SOMEONE IS CLEAR AND IS BEING ACCUSED I WILL QUOTE THE ACCUSED PERSON WITH YOUR SPECIFIC CODE. YOU WILL DEFEND THAT PERSON TO YOUR DEATH.

Do you hear that? I'm clear so hands off. I'l be healed too cus the Jailor knows the doctor so try your luck scum.

More to come in a bit.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
The last time the jailor said that someone was cleared, he was the godfather. Why can't the jailor say why you are cleared? Now it's unreliable at best.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:23 PM
btw, Oops was hooker...

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 05:24 PM
Oops was Nazi hooker

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 05:25 PM

3. GG, town wins

Wut u think?

I think this one is a winner right here.

YAYAP YOU HAVE MISSED THIS PARTICULAR LOOPHOLE! TOWN WINS TODAY!

So, dear town, unless our lovely host here intervenes to change the rules and prevent this then THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO TODAY. Lynch everyone but the masons! And the mayor if he reveals.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:25 PM
btw, Oops was hooker...

There was no coroner report. I will laugh if he was hookertraitor though.

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 05:27 PM
Ganondorf, I am clear because I was in jail with a town PR who cleared me right infront of the jailor. So there. Do you want me to reveal who the jailor is and who that town PR is? Didn't think so.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 05:27 PM
I think this one is a winner right here.

YAYAP YOU HAVE MISSED THIS PARTICULAR LOOPHOLE! TOWN WINS TODAY!

So, dear town, unless our lovely host here intervenes to change the rules and prevent this then THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO TODAY. Lynch everyone but the masons! And the mayor if he reveals.

How exactly will this work? All town vote everyone except Zack, me, and the Mayor? Insta-kill all players except confirmed town?

There was a FAQ question just posted about the possibility of a Mason Disguiser, but I think I would know if Zack was being Disguised. No way the Arsonist would gain access to Mason chat.

fm Kevinpowers
February 22nd, 2012, 05:28 PM
Ganondorf, I am clear because I was in jail with a town PR who cleared me right infront of the jailor. So there. Do you want me to reveal who the jailor is and who that town PR is? Didn't think so.

Do you see why he's suspicious of you though?
For all we know, you're mafia who was jailed and the jailor didn't exec for some reason making a gambit to get the jailor to reveal.

fm Procyon
February 22nd, 2012, 05:29 PM
Hello there. I'll uphold my apparent lurker reputation by leaving this here.

-vote Dimwit

Although phillie's idea sounds pretty awesome.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:30 PM
btw, Dimwit is #1 on my scum list, jsyk

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 05:32 PM
Kevin, didn't you like.. gamethrow and admit you are mafia or something? So.. die please?

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:32 PM
There was no coroner report. I will laugh if he was hookertraitor though.
there is no doubt in my mind that Oops was not hooker.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:33 PM
Honestly, after the stress Yayap went through to fix the game last night, I'm certain that he won't let us lynch off everyone except town players who can confirm themselves.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:34 PM
there is no doubt in my mind that Oops was not hooker.

You are aware that hooker is a mafia role, right?

Independent hooker is the town version.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:35 PM
Kevin, didn't you like.. gamethrow and admit you are mafia or something? So.. die please?

That was fm TheWaaagh (the real KevinPowers) and he has been banned.

fm MrSmarter
February 22nd, 2012, 05:36 PM
I think phillie's idea is a brilliant one, and who says Yayap won't let us kill everyone but confirmed townies? We're technically going by the rules anyway.

I'm glad my vote got a framer killed. Call me scum all you want, but scum wouldn't have jumped on the fred train so early in Day 4.

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 05:40 PM
That was fm TheWaaagh (the real KevinPowers) and he has been banned.

Oh. I see. Confusing newspaper.

Anyway we can lynch all but masons and other confirmed town, or we can mass roleclaim and lynch all the mismatches. Either way this limitless lynch day is a town win. Thanks Yayap! And here I thought you were trying for a mafia win with all these strange rules.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:41 PM
STOP

Arsonist
Goal: Be the last killing role alive or joint partial victory with mafia. (no other special evil role except other Arsonists)

We have to kill the Arsonist first...

fm Kevinpowers
February 22nd, 2012, 05:42 PM
Oh. I see. Confusing newspaper.

It's not that confusing if you can actually read. Yayap specifically worded it so that people wouldn't confuse him with me.
Also, don't continue being an ass to ganondorf, because you consciously neglected to refute the logic in my last statement.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 05:43 PM
STOP

Arsonist
Goal: Be the last killing role alive or joint partial victory with mafia. (no other special evil role except other Arsonists)

We have to kill the Arsonist first...

The Arsonist can just win with us?

fm Philie
NEW PLAN

1. We lynch all players other then confirmed masons, mayor and 1 mafia
2. We lynch the mafia next day

fm Ganondorf
We should wait until Yayap gets back before we decide to go with that plan. We should have enough time in any case.

Arsonist

No, his votes will count just like everyone else. Executions are done in the evening when all votes are counted.

That shouldn't be a problem if they all die simultaneously in the evening.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:44 PM
The Arsonist can just win with us?
I just checked. Town and arsonist cannot score a joint victory. If all killers are lynched, town loses.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:45 PM
I just checked. Town and arsonist cannot score a joint victory. If all killers are lynched, town loses.

Not if the arsonist dies with them.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:45 PM

That shouldn't be a problem if they all die simultaneously in the evening.
Don't think it that simple. We can check with GM.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:48 PM
I don't think any of this matters anyway. Yayap will probably come back and change the rule so that we are limited to 5 lynches or something like that.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:48 PM
People better read the arsonist roll card... if all killers die in lynch, Arson winz and town looses!
Lets check it with GM.

If all killers and the arsonist are simultaniously lynched, who wins?

fm MrSmarter
February 22nd, 2012, 05:49 PM
I'll bring it to the FAQ, where you are supposed to post your questions -.-

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 05:50 PM
It's not that confusing if you can actually read. Yayap specifically worded it so that people wouldn't confuse him with me.
Also, don't continue being an ass to ganondorf, because you consciously neglected to refute the logic in my last statement.

I've no reason to reply to you scum. Me, the jailor and that other guy all know who each other are, roles and names. We can clear each other at any time. So nice try, but you are on the scum list so nicely lay down and die in today's lynch, kthx.

fm Philie
I don't think any of this matters anyway. Yayap will probably come back and change the rule so that we are limited to 5 lynches or something like that.
I felt that this could end up being quite a cheep way of winning, so I asked Yapyap to change the rules. He seems preaty set on not changing mechanics half way through a game.

fm CptKirk
-vote Deathfire123
-vote Dimwit
-vote Guardian

these people i am comfortable with voting...

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:53 PM
192- So we can just lynch everyone but the masons today and win right?
You would make the Arsonist auto-win. Town would loose! Arsonist would be the last person executed, making him the last killing role.

There we go.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:53 PM
JUST IN

You would make the Arsonist auto-win. Town would loose! Arsonist would be the last person executed, making him the last killing role.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:54 PM
Back to the new plan then?

NEW PLAN

1. We lynch all players other then confirmed masons, mayor and 1 mafia
2. We lynch the mafia next day

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 05:55 PM
You beat me to posting it! No fair it was MY question!

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM
We can only do that if we have a confirmed mafia and jail him so he can't get doused.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM
Nevermind. If the arso dies, noone gets doused.

Problem is to find a confirmed mafia.

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 05:57 PM
Ok, so who is that 1 mafia we are not going to lynch? We don't have confirmation on that.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 05:58 PM
Ok, so who is that 1 mafia we are not going to lynch? We don't have confirmation on that.
We don't, but I am trying to make the best plan possible for the town.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 05:59 PM
Then I am confused. Theoretically, if we do not mass lynch today and we kill all the mafia, then the Arsonist would win? Even if there were, say, 15+ town still alive?

Regardless, the Masons know who the Godfather is. We could just keep him alive, keep the Masons alive, keep the Mayor and Jailor alive, then have the jailor jail him, lynch him tomorrow?

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:00 PM
If you do know who the godfather is then yes, that could work.

fm Philie
Then I am confused. Theoretically, if we do not mass lynch today and we kill all the mafia, then the Arsonist would win? Even if there were, say, 15+ town still alive?

Regardless, the Masons know who the Godfather is. We could just keep him alive, keep the Masons alive, keep the Mayor and Jailor alive, then have the jailor jail him, lynch him tomorrow?
No matter what, today is going to be a bloodbath

Forum Mafia GM
ATTENTION!

Philie the Mayor has revealed! His votes count as 5.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:01 PM
Yeah, he might as well. It was rather obvious.

fm MrSmarter
February 22nd, 2012, 06:02 PM
Save phillie, the jailor, ask masons for who the Godfather is, kill everyone else.

Sounds like a plan.

fm MrSmarter
February 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM
Also it looks like Yayap didn't object to our little loophole. Awesome.

GM Edit: maybe because I know something you don't...

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 06:04 PM
And there we have it.

Jailor, if we go with this plan then we'l have to reveal you to keep you from getting lynched. Don't reply to this message atm, duh.

So Yayap, dear FM Game Master. The Masons know who the GF is, we're going to lynch everyone but Masons, Mayor, Jailor and GF, plus the GF will be jailed at night so he can't kill. Are you going to let this happen? Because if so, then you can declare a town victory right now :D

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:05 PM
Planning time!

Masons, there can be absolutely no doubt who the GF is. If you say you are 100% certain, I will have every other player lynched, but remember, if you are wrong, you lost the game for us.

fm Narks
Also it looks like Yayap didn't object to our little loophole. Awesome.

I'm not completely surprised. After what (the real) Kevinpowers did, it really fucked up a lot. Dark.Revenant was hiding particularly well and I feel bad for him.

fm Ganondorf
I would lynch Zack as well, just in case Fragos took him over. I'm convinced that Narks is not Fragos.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:06 PM
btw, masons are 100% confirmed town. Jailor is not. Unless I am mistaken, the old jailor could be the disguised as an arson

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:07 PM
btw, masons are 100% confirmed town. Jailor is not. Unless I am mistaken, the old jailor could be the disguised as an arson

That's also true.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 06:08 PM
If we go with this plan, there are things I need to know. Things that will change the landscape of the game. For example, I will need to know exactly who the Bus Driver bussed last night. I need to know if a Vigilante shot anyone last night. Or if someone with a rogue gun shot anyone last night.

Someone was correct earlier in stating that a rogue Dark Thief with a gun (or a regular thief with a gun) could have shot our Mason Leader. If this happened, we will lose if our target is a Town/Neutral role.

There is also a Question I have to ask the GM in the FAQ thread...

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:08 PM
The jailor part, that is. Masons are not 100% town, but I have reason to believe that it's almost impossible that Narks got disguised.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:09 PM
Even if we are 100% sure of who the GF is, I still need at least 2 other townies to make sure that town majority is retained. Narks and Zack are the obvious choice.

Forum Mafia GM
February 22nd, 2012, 06:09 PM
Do I really have to implement a new rule to prevent abuse?

Considering that your plan is in fact extermination, none of you would be considered town anymore.. town losses. Evil neutrals win, since that is what you would be.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:11 PM
Nobody would blame you if you just got back on your "unlimited lynches" mechanic, Yayap. It was just something you overlooked.

What you're suggesting now however is nonsense.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:12 PM
Do I really have to implement a new rule to prevent abuse?

Considering that your plan is in fact extermination, none of you would be considered town anymore.. town losses. Evil neutrals win, since that is what you would be.
Fuck. I was worried something like that would pop up. Well, if thats the case, we can still form a new dominion, and I can take 12 people with me.

Forum Mafia GM
February 22nd, 2012, 06:13 PM
I didn't overlook anything... you guys are just too retarded to realize that NO one would win because of jesters!

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 06:14 PM
But I was going to abstain from voting...Lol.

fm Philie
Fuck. I was worried something like that would pop up. Well, if thats the case, we can still form a new dominion, and I can take 12 people with me.
11, in fact. Problem would be if arson snuck aboard with us.

fm Ganondorf
I didn't overlook anything... you guys are just too retarded to realize that NO one would win because of jesters!

Why is that? We don't need everyone to vote. Narks could just skip his vote. So could I. We'd live happily ever after.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:15 PM
But I was going to abstain from voting...Lol.

:D

Same thoughts lol

fm Illidan
Yep, I figured it was too good to be true. Yes that plan is evil but who said "Town" are the good guys? I mean if you look at FM5 the town were the bad guys and the mafia had the hero of the story. Its all a matter of perspective? 0.o

Technically I dare even say that in FM the mafia ARE the good guys. Because so far they have always lost in every FM, so much that it became a war to prevent people from being "the first Mafia team to win a game of FM" by players who are currently town or other things non-mafia.

Forum Mafia GM
I would kill you anyways... now get this idea out of your heads or I will limit it to a certain "unknown number and favor the scum"

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:17 PM
How many people am I alowed to lynch before this is concidered "Mass Extermination

If I cross over the line of "Mass Extermination" would all the townies I bring with me still be concidered of the same allignment as myself?

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:20 PM
Let's just forget about the plan, he won't let us ruin the game even if it's done within the rules.

We can just take something like 8 of the scummiest people and lynch them. I'm sure at least 1 or 2 mafia will survive that.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:22 PM
Jailor, please claim:)

fm Narks
Let's just forget about the plan, he won't let us ruin the game even if it's done within the rules.

We can just take something like 8 of the scummiest people and lynch them. I'm sure at least 1 or 2 mafia will survive that.

Fine, but just know that even if we lose this game, we technically still won! =p

fm Narks
Wait, why should the Jailor claim?

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:26 PM
The scum has gone silent. They gave up and went home crying. ;(

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 06:27 PM
No reason for the jailor to claim right now. If you weren't mayor Philie I would call you scum...

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:27 PM

Lets lay the ground work then...

-Vote Dimwit
-Vote Zane
-Vote Mr. Smarter
-Vote HerrZynisch
-Vote Deathfire
-Vote Echolian

Work in progress. Most of my notes were handwriten, and I don't have them right now. Survivours are more of a threat then a help to the town. Anyone major who I am missing?

fm Procyon
February 22nd, 2012, 06:29 PM
-Vote HerrZynisch

Philie reminded me how I've been voting this guy every day.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:30 PM
No reason for the jailor to claim right now. If you weren't mayor Philie I would call you scum...
Leave it up to the jailor then. I am interested why Illidan is out after there was a traitor claim day 3, and I feel like there is a posibility of jailor now being arsonist.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:31 PM
Kevinpowers was suspected of witchery, has claimed citizen and can no longer be tested by a mason leader

Auckmid also claimed cit and can't be recruited.

fm TheWaaagh was Black Wizard and has since been modkilled. It's unlikely that he became a town PR.

fm Dark.Revenant was the Arsonist. It's somewhat unlikely that he became a town PR.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:31 PM
The scum has gone silent. They gave up and went home crying. ;(
LOL. The funny thing is that that could be true.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:34 PM
The jailor should jail Phile tonight.

- it's impossible that he got doused (incinerate on day 4 and no douse night 5)
- the mayor's vote count will increase for every day that he is alive, even if he is detained
- the mayor gets immunity to everything
- the mayor is a proven town role everyone can safely claim to, and will not lose any night actions while in jail
- the bus driver can save someone else

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:35 PM
Philie. Sorryz!

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 06:38 PM
Leave it up to the jailor then. I am interested why Illidan is out after there was a traitor claim day 3, and I feel like there is a posibility of jailor now being arsonist.

Really? You too? This is why the jailor jailed me. Thankfully he was wise enough to detain and wait for more information instead of outright executing me. Wasn't it obvious that it was a mafia ploy to paint me as the GF during the BLACKOUT? Also the masons know I am not the GF now so Masons, go ahead and shut this guy up please.

Certain mayors hurt town more than they help it so please be more careful before you force all power roles out of hiding, k mayor?

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:40 PM
Kevinpowers was suspected of witchery, has claimed citizen and can no longer be tested by a mason leader

Auckmid also claimed cit and can't be recruited.

fm TheWaaagh was Black Wizard and has since been modkilled. It's unlikely that he became a town PR.

fm Dark.Revenant was the Arsonist. It's somewhat unlikely that he became a town PR.
Thought I had already voted for Auckmid, but apparantly not
-Vote Auckmid

The Kevinpowers wagon had flaws in the logic. I'm not sure if he should get lynched

While there is no concreet proof on theWaaagh being scum, I can see the logic, so lets get him too.
-Vote theWaaagh

Remember that while I am now confirmed town and I have extra votes, I have zero investigative powers. I only have the leads which I citizen would have when it comes to scumhunting.

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 06:42 PM
Jail the mayor... Interesting idea. I have to say i'm in favor of that, if anything he will KNOW WHO THE JAILOR IS. And that the jailor isn't disguised since arsonist cannot jail people.

As for keeping the mayor detained, thats for the jailor to decide. I'm not so sure thats a good idea, he can't vote if he's jailed.

fm Auckmid
February 22nd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Warning this post may ramble a bit, as I'm writing it as I consider possibilities

On the Topic of the godfather, I don't think it's the best idea to have him executed by the jailor. Doing that will require that we not lynch on a specific day. There are too many risks involved with letting the godfather live for a few nights.

1) It gives time for the amnesiac dark thief (That was the role he picked right?) to level up and potentially set free the GF.
2) It gives time for the mafia to potentially kill the jailor without the GF getting executed, again we won't be able to execute until we decide not to lynch.

Although, reading through the role cards and rules again, I'm starting to think that maybe I'm wrong here. If detained the mafia will be without a GF anyways, AND the traitor is prevented from becoming GF as far as I can tell, which means our smith guns can be used to take out the rest of the mafia (or vig if we're lucky enough to still have one) since none of them will be immune at night. The FAQ indicates if the traitor becomes GF he STILL will have his original abilities, so we should prevent that from occurring.

On to ambients point about the Masons not leading the town:

This is a good point. The masons were at a point of almost brilliantly "a-moving" town to victory. If everything worked out, we'd be hailing them as amazing players (except zack lol). That's not what has happened, and your unequivocal leadership has NOT worked out so far. BUT as far as I'm concerned you and Zack are 99% confirmed town, so we can trust what you have to say without worrying that it's mafia trying to lead us astray.

I STILL think that Zack needs to start backing up his claims. I understand that maybe you've reasoned it out with Narks and the other masons in your mason chat, but the rest of us can't see mason chat. You need to back up your claims. You and Narks have NO EVIDENCE AGAINST ME. None. Zero. Zilch. You can't point to any posts that are scummy, or series of posts and explain why they are scummy.

There are two reasons for this. 1) I'm a fucking awesome mafia. 2) I'm town.

Now since the Mason Leader is dead, I will explain why I was so anti Zack yesterday. While part of it is true that I've been a bit peeved that he insists on accusing people without any analysis or evidence, I was hoping to use a feud between us as a potential gambit that we'd discuss in mason chat. It's perfectly believable that because of my hostility towards Zack that you wouldn't recruit me, but I was hoping that was exactly why you'd try to recruit me. Now you can't, oh well.

(as of this point I'm on page 4 and refreshing to see if it's finished and what other pages have come up).

So I see the attempted mass extermination plan, while amusing we clearly can't do that, so I say we limit it to people that we can prove in some way are not town, and limit the executions to 5 or 6. By this I mean post a detailed post analysis, sheriff/PI result (which I'm really thinking we don't have any of those), or some beautifully clever stunt like Nick pulled. Unless... is nick the GF? ( I would have tried to recruit him after that move he pulled pretending to be doctor but actually is citizen).

I really really dont think the jailor should claim right now. That's not going to help us.

What I do think would help is a list of Claimed roles atm

Auckmid - Citizen
Nick - Citizen
Narks - Mason
Zack - Mason
Phillie - Mayor
Herr - Green Wizard

Deathfire123 - Survivor

I know I'm forgetting some here but that's all I can remember right off the top of my head.

Final thoughts:

I do think some of the lurkers are probably mafia/arsonist, however I also think that there must be at least on of the main contributors who is anti-town too. Lynch all lurkers could be just as bad as lynch all liars. And is jester a REAL possibility right now?

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:43 PM
Really? You too? This is why the jailor jailed me. Thankfully he was wise enough to detain and wait for more information instead of outright executing me. Wasn't it obvious that it was a mafia ploy to paint me as the GF during the BLACKOUT? Also the masons know I am not the GF now so Masons, go ahead and shut this guy up please.

Certain mayors hurt town more than they help it so please be more careful before you force all power roles out of hiding, k mayor?
I don't think there is any proof that the jailor is still alive. Traitor outing GF during blackout would be an obvious ploy. The jailor is prone to making mistakes just like the mayor is.

Don't out yourself jailor. Jailing me tonight is probably a better solucion then trying to get you to reveal.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:46 PM
Jail the mayor... Interesting idea. I have to say i'm in favor of that, if anything he will KNOW WHO THE JAILOR IS. And that the jailor isn't disguised since arsonist cannot jail people.

As for keeping the mayor detained, thats for the jailor to decide. I'm not so sure thats a good idea, he can't vote if he's jailed.

He could be released as soon as it looks like we will start to need his votes. If the jailor has to re-jail him every night, that's a waste of the jailor's actions.

I don't think there is any proof that the jailor is still alive.
He should be.

The only dead person in the graveyard with Jailor as one of his possible roles is a confirmed Dark Thief.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:46 PM
I may have missed a big piece of info earlier, such as a PI saying that Herr is probably green. However, I must ask, what is the evidence of Herr being green?

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:47 PM
The only dead person in the graveyard with Jailor as one of his possible roles is a confirmed Dark Thief.
FM DR was arsonist. We do not know who he disguised into.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:48 PM
FM DR was arsonist. We do not know who he disguised into.

The chance that he disguised as the jailor is minimal.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
I'm going to have to try and figure out what the hell happened here.

I just read the role card for Mason Leader. If the ML tries to recruit the GF, the last will is DELETED. Luna's last will was revealed in the RP, which means we did not try to recruit the GF...

Which means someone shot her? Who the hell would do that? And why didn't the Doctor heal her? Unless she was bussed with someone and *they* were shot. The hell happened last night...

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
The chance that he disguised as the jailor is minimal.
I am aware of the low theorectical probability. However, Yayap seemed fine with the idea of "Mass extermination" until I mentioned I was against the idea of not taking the jailor, then he made it illegal.

fm Nick
February 22nd, 2012, 06:52 PM
Um.

I don't think I want to play this anymore.
GM is making this game more of a big brother type scenario where he just decides to help out whoever is losing a bit then implementing his new ideas. When they don't work he makes up more rules to make sure they do work.

I really am debating suicide. The idea that an unlimited amount of people can get lynched today is stupid and makes me want to tear my hair out.

fm MrSmarter
February 22nd, 2012, 06:52 PM
Jailing the mayor is an interesting idea, but are we sure that the arsonist did not douse anyone who is in jail now?

If you ignite someone curently jailed, the fire spreads and all inmates die. (jailor survives)

I wouldn't wanna take that risk with our mayor, but then again maybe we should take the chance, considering mayor can't be healed.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 06:55 PM
Jailing the mayor is an interesting idea, but are we sure that the arsonist did not douse anyone who is in jail now?

If you ignite someone curently jailed, the fire spreads and all inmates die. (jailor survives)

I wouldn't wanna take that risk with our mayor, but then again maybe we should take the chance, considering mayor can't be healed.

Someone has suddenly become more active since they've gotten a few votes! What happened? Failed at faking a power role (miserably) as a Citizen and now you want to contribute? Or, a mafia on the verge of being bandwagon lynched?

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 06:56 PM

It's impossible. I have already explained why.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 06:56 PM
Um.

I don't think I want to play this anymore.
GM is making this game more of a big brother type scenario where he just decides to help out whoever is losing a bit then implementing his new ideas. When they don't work he makes up more rules to make sure they do work.

I really am debating suicide. The idea that an unlimited amount of people can get lynched today is stupid and makes me want to tear my hair out.
I do not think Yayap would make up mechanics during a game. He probably made these mechanics pre-game. The choice of suiciding is yours.

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 07:00 PM
Auckmid I have suspected you since day 1, but I have also suspected FalseTruth and he was PE so maybe my suspicions are not entirely accurate. Still, you have been acting very scummy for a citizen. As a citizen its your job to play as pro-town as you possibly can, not mingle in with the scum and wifoming town PR's. I'l give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but know that you are not cleared until the masons get a new leader to recruit you.

fm Philie
If you find anyone that suspicious, it is probably for a reason, so like back in there posts and make a case. If I agree with you, I will help raise the vote taly.

I am going to try and reach for the upper limits for how many people we can lynch without it turing into "Mass Extermination".

fm Ganondorf

I just read the role card for Mason Leader. If the ML tries to recruit the GF, the last will is DELETED. Luna's last will was revealed in the RP, which means we did not try to recruit the GF...

Which means someone shot her? Who the hell would do that? And why didn't the Doctor heal her? Unless she was bussed with someone and *they* were shot. The hell happened last night...

Another possibility is that you visited a veteran. But why a veteran would claim citizen is beyond me (you did visit someone who claimed citizen, right?)

fm Nick
February 22nd, 2012, 07:01 PM
This multiple lynch day is like cheating my way through a great game. I feel bad for doing it and where is the excitement?

Obviously I sound like mafia right now but I am just being honest.
All the hours spent catching up on the threads to just auto win because of a loop hole

fm MrSmarter
February 22nd, 2012, 07:02 PM
Someone has suddenly become more active since they've gotten a few votes! What happened? Failed at faking a power role (miserably) as a Citizen and now you want to contribute? Or, a mafia on the verge of being bandwagon lynched?First off, I never faked a power role.

Secondly, I'm posting as much as I do on the other days, so get the hell off my back.

I'm saying, if I were mafia I wouldn't have joined the fred train so early last day. That is probably my only defense, because no one recruited me/checked me or did anything. Thinking I'm scum based on my Day 2 inactivity (Which I cleared with the damn GM).

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 07:03 PM
This multiple lynch day is like cheating my way through a great game. I feel bad for doing it and where is the excitement?

Obviously I sound like mafia right now but I am just being honest.
All the hours spent catching up on the threads to just auto win because of a loop hole

We can't abuse the loophole. Yayap has already said that he will let scum win if we try to do it.

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 07:04 PM

Yayap was too upset with our plan, meaning whoever you guys targeted last night IS the GF. Sorry Yayap but reading GM's response counts here too.

So what happened? He forgot to erase the last will, probably. Mistakes happen.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 07:07 PM
Yayap was also hinting at it that we were missing something. Maybe that was it.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 07:10 PM
Off to dinner. I'll get another 30-45 minuites to post later tonight.

Start enforcing the bandwagons I started.

fm CptKirk
February 22nd, 2012, 07:13 PM
-Vote Dimwit
-Vote Zane
-Vote Mr. Smarter
-Vote HerrZynisch
-Vote Deathfire
-Vote Echolian

Can someone get a tally up quick?

fm Procyon
February 22nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
Might as well quit being single-minded about it

-Vote Deathfire
-Vote Echolian
-Vote Zane
-Vote MrSmarter

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 07:15 PM
@Yayap:

I don't believe anyone is doubting your Game Hosting capabilities. The ML will question was a detail that could have been easily overlooked. I think I can safely say we all appreciate the effort you have put into this game (with a FAQ nearing 200 questions, with many more in PMs!). Especially with the cheating issue. It's difficult to keep a balance, especially while trying to include events.

Keep up the good work. We'll throw a forum party for you after it's all over. =p

Now, back to the game!

fm MrSmarter
February 22nd, 2012, 07:17 PM
-Vote Deathfire
-Vote HerrZynisch
-Vote Echonian
-Vote Dimwit

fm MrSmarter
February 22nd, 2012, 07:18 PM
Oh and
-Vote Zane

fm Kevinpowers
February 22nd, 2012, 07:25 PM
I've no reason to reply to you scum. Me, the jailor and that other guy all know who each other are, roles and names. We can clear each other at any time. So nice try, but you are on the scum list so nicely lay down and die in today's lynch, kthx.

lawl, nosrsly, yesterday's events all but confirmed me as cit.
Either way, yelling about how everyone is scum instead of ACTUALLY refuting the argument doesn't prove a godamned thing.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 07:38 PM
Current Vote Tally (Philie's votes count as 4 votes)

Dimwit {12} = Zack, Narks, Deathfire123, Ganondorf, NorthStar, Procyon, CptKirk, Philie, MrSmarter
Deathfire123 {11} = Zack, Ganondorf, Narks, NorthStar, CptKirk, Philie, Procyon, MrSmarter
B]Echonian {9}[/B] = Ganondorf, Deathfire123, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon, MrSmarter
MrSmarter {9} = Zack, Narks, NorthStar, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon
HerrZynisch {7} = Philie, Procyon, CptKirk, MrSmarter
B]Zane {7}[/B] = Philie, CptKirk, Procyon, MrSmarter
Auckmid {6} = Zack, Narks, Philie
TheWaaagh {4} = Philie
Ambient {3} = Zack, Narks, NorthStar
Guardian {3} = Narks, Zack, CptKirk
Muso {2} = Zack, Narks
Procyon {2} = Zack, Narks
TheWaaagh {1} = Ganondorf
Dark.Revenant {1} = Ganondorf
Philie {1} = NorthStar
Goonswarm {1} = NorthStar
Vornskr {1} = NorthStar
BlastYoBoots {1} = NorthStar
Kromos {1} = Ganondorf
Zane {1} = Zack
Kevinpowers {1} = Deathfire123

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 07:39 PM
Current Vote Tally (Philie's votes count as 4 votes)

Dimwit {12} = Zack, Narks, Deathfire123, Ganondorf, NorthStar, Procyon, CptKirk, Philie, MrSmarter
Deathfire123 {11} = Zack, Ganondorf, Narks, NorthStar, CptKirk, Philie, Procyon, MrSmarter
Echonian {9} = Ganondorf, Deathfire123, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon, MrSmarter
MrSmarter {9} = Zack, Narks, NorthStar, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon
HerrZynisch {7} = Philie, Procyon, CptKirk, MrSmarter
Zane {7} = Philie, CptKirk, Procyon, MrSmarter
Auckmid {6} = Zack, Narks, Philie
TheWaaagh {4} = Philie
Ambient {3} = Zack, Narks, NorthStar
Guardian {3} = Narks, Zack, CptKirk
Muso {2} = Zack, Narks
Procyon {2} = Zack, Narks
TheWaaagh {1} = Ganondorf
Dark.Revenant {1} = Ganondorf
Philie {1} = NorthStar
Goonswarm {1} = NorthStar
Vornskr {1} = NorthStar
BlastYoBoots {1} = NorthStar
Kromos {1} = Ganondorf
Zane {1} = Zack
Kevinpowers {1} = Deathfire123

*Fixed bracket issue.

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 07:40 PM
Citizens need to stop fucking claiming. I think that a lot of the citizen claims are bullshit. Having a citizen claim only means the mafia know which people they can ignore until later on so they can target PRs.

Goddammit.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 07:47 PM
There are some errors in your tally.

Here's a correct tally. I'm voting Kromos inb4 Fragos disguised as him and is permitted to lurk by the way.

Ambient[3]: Zack, Narks, NorthStar
Auckmid[6]: Zack, Narks, Philie
BlastYourBoots[1]: NorthStar
Dark.Revenant[1]: Ganondorf
Deathfire123[11]: Zack, Ganondorf, Narks, NorthStar, CptKirk, Philie, Procyon, MrSmarter
Dimwit[12]: Zack, Narks, Deathfire123, Ganondorf, NorthStar, Procyon, CptKirk, Philie, MrSmarter
Echonian[9]: Ganondorf, Deathfire123, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon, MrSmarter
Goonswarm[1]: NorthStar
Guardian[3]: Narks, Zack, CptKirk
HerrZynisch[7]: Philie, Procyon, CptKirk, MrSmarter
Kevinpowers[1]: Deathfire123
Kromos(lol)[1]: Ganondorf
MrSmarter[9]: Zack, Narks, NorthStar, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon
Muso[2]: Zack, Narks
Philie[1]: NorthStar
Procyon[2]: Zack, Narks
TheWaaagh[5]: Ganondorf, Philie
Vornskr[1]: NorthStar
Zane[8]: Zack, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon, MrSmarter

(assuming Philie's votes count as 4, not 4 extra)

fm Ambient
February 22nd, 2012, 07:48 PM
Hmm sad to see masons are voting me , i guess i was too aggresive...
Anyway back to Realm of the Mad God , too addictive

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 07:49 PM
Oh and everyone saying that oops was a mafia hooker, read again. Its the thief/dark thief thing again. I think he was the escort.

fm Nick
February 22nd, 2012, 07:50 PM
It was already known that I was a citizen, although it is lost in the explosion it was there and I needed to claim in order to get fred lynched.

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 07:51 PM
So the recruit attempt was not a citizen but also not the GF. That much we know now Masons, the question is... Do you want to tell us who you tried to recruit?

Since the ML was shot by a gun there are two options here: Either it was the bus driver's mishap or it was the Gunsmith's mishap (by giving scum a gun). Either way I want to see all those who recieved gunsmith guns claim today just to put light on this turn of events.

Also there's a reason i'm not voting yet, but don't worry I will vote in due time.

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 07:52 PM
It was already known that I was a citizen, although it is lost in the explosion it was there and I needed to claim in order to get fred lynched.

I'm criticizing day 5 citizen claimers. I wasn't able to read what went on during those 9 hours but I gather some stuff. Including your citizen claim.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 07:53 PM
It's also possible we tried to recruit the Veteran. In which case, fuck you, Veteran. LVP, imo.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 07:55 PM
Since the ML was shot by a gun there are two options here: Either it was the bus driver's mishap or it was the Gunsmith's mishap (by giving scum a gun). Either way I want to see all those who recieved gunsmith guns claim today just to put light on this turn of events.

That's a really bad idea. Only those who used a gun should claim. The Dark Thief could just steal a gun still in play and increase the mafia KPN. I don't understand why he hasn't stolen my gun yet to turn me into a worthless citizen, but hey I'm not complaining.

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 07:56 PM
oops was escort, town-aligned. He lead a lynch on two mafia members, so unless he was the Godfather on a traitor hunt he couldn't have been anything else but town. Seeing as the Godfather lynching his own mafia in search of the traitor is one heck of an extremely super unlikely scenario, plus oops can't even be the Godfather, I think its safe to say that oops is town without question.

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 07:57 PM
It's also possible we tried to recruit the Veteran. In which case, fuck you, Veteran. LVP, imo.

The veteran wouldn't get LVP. you guys would for trying to recruit him. IF he was a veteran. But yea, I do want gun-users to claim so that we can make some sense out of this crazyness.

fm Illidan
February 22nd, 2012, 08:03 PM
The people who shot the guns that killed Mcpwnage and Luna should come forward. If you don't do it now then once the gunsmith reveals in the FAR FUTURE you will be scum 100% and be lynched/jailed/killed/etc.

The one who shot Mcpwnage had a good reason to do so, unfortunate if Mcpwnage was really on our side after all but still. The one who shot Luna however, that one will need to come up with a whole lot of excuses as to why he did that. Betting the Luna-shooter is mafia and is not going to say anything in order to force the gunsmith to reveal to lynch him, in which case its a lynch waiting to happen sometime in the future.

fm Ganondorf
February 22nd, 2012, 08:06 PM
Vote Miles

I want him to share his PE finds.

fm Auckmid
February 22nd, 2012, 08:08 PM
Citizens need to stop fucking claiming. I think that a lot of the citizen claims are bullshit. Having a citizen claim only means the mafia know which people they can ignore until later on so they can target PRs.

Goddammit.

This wouldn't have been an issue if the masons continued growing unchecked, but unfortunately that has now been stunted with the ML's death.

I'm actually disappointed that no BGs, Docs, etc did anything to prevent Luna from dying last night. I know directing actions is generally not a good idea, but we could have just waltzed in to a town win if the ML had been sufficiently protected. We're not in a losing position yet, but it's going to be a lot harder than before IMO.

So the recruit attempt was not a citizen but also not the GF. That much we know now Masons, the question is... Do you want to tell us who you tried to recruit?

Not necessarily, I checked this earlier, the order of operations has kills go through BEFORE mason recruits. So there is no way of telling whether the masons were recruiting a citizen or not.

On to the votes. I suspect Blastyoboots.

Reasons: he has not posted very much, posts in that weird way of speaking for an unknown reason, and contributes little when he does post. If for nothing else I'd like to hear something coherent from boots and something useful.

-vote blastyoboots

I also would like to vote Zane. I've been suspicious of Zane for a while, and I have yet to really comb over his posts, but Zane seems scummy. I can't point to many useful attempts at posting, nor can I really say that Zane has been especially active. I sort of think Zane could be trying to walk the line between lurker and contributor to throw us off his scent. NOTE: I MAY RETRACT THIS VOTE UPON FURTHER EXAMINATION

-Vote Zane

Dimwit: I don't really think that dimwit is town either, but since he is so close to being hammered I want to abstain my vote from him until I search over his posts.

Symbolic vote on Dimwit

That's all for now, my attention is too divided atm so I will probably be combing over specific players posts, the context of those posts, and whether they changed or contradict each other tomorrow. I suggest we NOT hammer anyone until at least 24hrs have passed, and to prevent that I ask phillie to unvote to prevent any mafia trains from hammering people.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 08:28 PM
Auckmid[7]: Zack, Narks, Philie
BlastYourBoots[1]: NorthStar
Deathfire123[12]: Zack, Ganondorf, Narks, NorthStar, CptKirk, Philie, Procyon, MrSmarter
Dimwit[13]: Zack, Narks, Deathfire123, Ganondorf, NorthStar, Procyon, CptKirk, Philie, MrSmarter
Echonian[10]: Ganondorf, Deathfire123, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon, MrSmarter
HerrZynisch[8]: Philie, Procyon, CptKirk, MrSmarter
Kromos[1]: Ganondorf
Miles[1]: Gandondorf
MrSmarter[10]: Zack, Narks, NorthStar, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon
TheWaaagh[6]: Ganondorf, Philie
Zane[9]: Zack, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon, MrSmarter

I have 5 votes, not 4. My influence is possibly even more powerful then my extra votes, so I'm not at all bothered that I am only at level 1.

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
Just thinking. I feel like town players should have had disguiser checks so that this wouldn't be so damn hard to find the arsonist. Who wants to put their disguiser checks so that we don't have to do so in the future?

My check is tied to my avatar.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
Auckmid[7]: Zack, Narks, Philie
BlastYourBoots[2]: NorthStar, Auckmid
Deathfire123[12]: Zack, Ganondorf, Narks, NorthStar, CptKirk, Philie, Procyon, MrSmarter
Dimwit[13]: Zack, Narks, Deathfire123, Ganondorf, NorthStar, Procyon, CptKirk, Philie, MrSmarter
Echonian[10]: Ganondorf, Deathfire123, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon, MrSmarter
HerrZynisch[8]: Philie, Procyon, CptKirk, MrSmarter
Kromos[1]: Ganondorf
Miles[1]: Gandondorf
MrSmarter[10]: Zack, Narks, NorthStar, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon
TheWaaagh[6]: Ganondorf, Philie
Zane[10]: Zack, Philie, CptKirk, Procyon, MrSmarter, Auckmid

Added Auckmids votes.

fm Admiral
February 22nd, 2012, 08:32 PM
I lol'd at the plans for the Mayor to reveal and then mass lynch everyone. Because that was the first idea that had crossed my mind upon reading the RP, but I knew Yayap wouldn't allow it. :p

This is going to take a bit of a memory check from those of you present around the time the gamethrowing occurred, but this is my deduction:

The Doctor:
1. Not present those few hours we made plans to heal Luna
2. Tried to WIFOM, thinking the Mafia would not shoot someone who was getting healed.
3. Tried to think "Oh, the other Doctor will heal Luna," which I certainly hope isn't the case because s/he would be making dangerous assumptions; bad Doctor if this occurred

Person who shot Luna:
1. Not present those few hours we made plans to heal Luna
2. Tried to out-WIFOM the doctor, or tried betting on the fact that the doctor was not present

Therefore, I don't believe the person who shot Luna was from the Mafia (other scum are possible). The fact that we made plans to protect our Mason Leader and scum still intending to shoot her anyway would mean that out of whomever is left of the Mafia, none of them were present during those 2~3 hours. It could happen, but I would think the chances are rather unlikely. Or when they made plans to shoot Luna, the Mafia who were present thought it funny to not mention to the rest of the Mafia that Luna might be healed.

Either way, I would imagine the person who shot Luna was not present the last few hours of the actual day before rollback occurred. Unless the person was outright stupid, or tried to out-WIFOM the doctor (which would also be dumb unless you knew exactly who the doctor is and what kind of gambit s/he would try), we ought to try to remember who was on those last key moments and strike them out from our list of suspects (or place them on low suspicion) of shooting Luna. Or place them on the "dumb gambling scum" list. :)

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 08:32 PM
Holy shit why are there so many votes on me?

I'm actively trying to help town, whereas Ecohonian is doing shit all. <---He has also been proven to be lying about being a survivor.

Didn't Yayap admit to there being no killing neutrals other than Arsonist?

I'd like to think I've proven myself not to be that retard Fragos, and I survived a bullet last night. So I can only be a Godfather, a thief who stole a vest or a survivor. So then, WHY AM I BEING VOTED ON WHEN THERE'S A CHANCE IM A TOWN ALIGNED THIEF JUST TRYING TO AVOID MAFIA FROM TARGETING ME!?

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 08:33 PM
Just thinking. I feel like town players should have had disguiser checks so that this wouldn't be so damn hard to find the arsonist. Who wants to put their disguiser checks so that we don't have to do so in the future?

My check is tied to my avatar.
Check the writing style of posts made today, and compare them to posts made on previous days. Guessing COM names can be kinda hard, but you can make a direct comparison here.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 08:34 PM
Holy shit why are there so many votes on me?

I'm actively trying to help town, whereas Ecohonian is doing shit all. <---He has also been proven to be lying about being a survivor.

Didn't Yayap admit to there being no killing neutrals other than Arsonist?

I'd like to think I've proven myself not to be that retard Fragos, and I survived a bullet last night. So I can only be a Godfather, a thief who stole a vest or a survivor. So then, WHY AM I BEING VOTED ON WHEN THERE'S A CHANCE IM A TOWN ALIGNED THIEF JUST TRYING TO AVOID MAFIA FROM TARGETING ME!?Arsonists also have vests...

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 08:35 PM
Arsonists also have vests...

What part of proven myself not to be Fragos do you not understand?

fm Vornskr
February 22nd, 2012, 08:39 PM

Ok. tell us your COMname.

fm Admiral
February 22nd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Oh, and on the topic of the disguised arsonist. I would not think Yayap would be unfair as to let DR pick and choose whomever he wanted to take out and disguise as that person. I would think Yayap replaced him with a modkilled person. It makes no sense to punish a random person in the game by killing him from a last minute disguise in favor of the arsonist who was revealed during gamethrowing.

So my best bet is, whomever didn't talk a whole lot yesterday has the highest chances of being the hidden arsonist. (This would also require some memory recall from those lost 7-8 hours.)

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Admiral, if a Town member shot Luna that would be a monumentally stupid thing to do (unless they had not yet seem the ML claim for Luna. I worry that BlastYoBoots shot her when it sounded like he was packing heat...Still...).

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 08:41 PM
Philie, I would advise you to remove your votes for now. We do not want the Mafia hammering innocent people early.

fm TheWaaagh
February 22nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
I am reborn, faggot Arsonist.

I've come back from the dead to drown you.

fm Auckmid
February 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM

could it hurt to lynch you? just sayin...you're technically not on our side. You're on your own side and really as long as you survive it doesn't matter to you who wins. PLUS if you're one of those people who would really love to see a mafia win in FM...

I worry that BlastYoBoots shot her when it sounded like he was packing heat...Still...).

He did sorta claim that didnt he? I forgot about that

fm Admiral
February 22nd, 2012, 08:47 PM
Admiral, if a Town member shot Luna that would be a monumentally stupid thing to do (unless they had not yet seem the ML claim for Luna. I worry that BlastYoBoots shot her when it sounded like he was packing heat...Still...).

. (Right here if you missed it. You can quote the original post to confirm.)

Um. What is that dot there for, Mr. Narks? You even went through the trouble of coloring it a different color. What is the meaning of this?

Lol, this is not a jab at our dear Game Master, but considering last last FM, when I was dayshot as Lover willing to help town by a town member, my wariness of town has grown considerably and I'm not about to make the assumption that all town function the way we hope them to.

fm Philie
February 22nd, 2012, 08:47 PM
Philie, I would advise you to remove your votes for now. We do not want the Mafia hammering innocent people early.
Meh. Fine. However, 18 hours from now, all my votes are back on.
-Unvote all
However, I am going to place new votes for now
-vote Goonswarm
Been on my scumlist all game
-Vote Ambient
Supporting ma mason buddys

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 08:50 PM
Um. What is that dot there for, Mr. Narks? You even went through the trouble of coloring it a different color. What is the meaning of this?

Lol, this is not a jab at our dear Game Master, but considering last last FM, when I was dayshot as Lover willing to help town by a town member, my wariness of town has grown considerably and I'm not about to make the assumption that all town function the way we hope them to.

You can't seriously assume I'm anti-town at this point. You all wanted a Mason to die in order to confirm me as a Mason? Well, you got the Mason Leader and another Mason. I think I'm in the clear and you pointing out things like that make me believe you are not the Citizen you appear to be WIFOMing.

fm Echonian
February 22nd, 2012, 08:50 PM
Since you idiots are about to lynch me, I might as well reveal everything I know.

I started the game as Survivor.

Night 1, I rerolled Citizen. GM let me keep my role as Survivor.

Night 2, the modkills went to reserve players.

Night 3, I was given Ash's role. The Blacksmith. Masons, back me up please.

I did not level up. Therefore, McPwnage was town.

People were modkilled yesterday - an unknown amount. This means that Deathfire rerolled last night. Which means he is no longer Survivor. Which means there is a GOOD CHANCE that he is scum, especially since he revealed that I had rerolled (thanks, faggot. Also, thanks Yayap for telling other players that I had rerolled).

You are about to lynch a CONFIRMED Blacksmith. Want me to prove it to you, Ganonfag? I'd rather not give you a vest, since you seem like scum to me.

So if you're town, unvote me. Now.

fm Deathfire123
February 22nd, 2012, 08:51 PM
Ok. tell us your COMname.

Lol. I will, but you won't believe me

fm Philie
If I die tonight, make sure the doctor does a autopsy. In my last will I shall put down whether or not I was jailed.

fm Philie
Lol. I will, but you won't believe me
Okay. Hit me.

fm Echonian
February 22nd, 2012, 08:52 PM
Also:

-vote Deathfire123

Byyyyyyyyyeeeeee.

fm Deathfire123
Since you idiots are about to lynch me, I might as well reveal everything I know.

People were modkilled yesterday - an unknown amount. This means that Deathfire rerolled last night. Which means he is no longer Survivor. Which means there is a GOOD CHANCE that he is scum, especially since he revealed that I had rerolled (thanks, faggot. Also, thanks Yayap for telling other players that I had rerolled).

You are about to lynch a CONFIRMED Blacksmith. Want me to prove it to you, Ganonfag? I'd rather not give you a vest, since you seem like scum to me.

I have NOT rerolled yet

The amount of modkills was unknown, meaning it could be 0

fm Vornskr
Admiral (Sumikoko as I call her) is NOT a citizen. I should know. She has that sort of tone when she has power. I am fairly confidant that she is town but I am not sure.

fm Narks
February 22nd, 2012, 08:53 PM

You did not need to role claim now (Philie just unvoted). Once you hit 11, I was going to say you were confirmed town and get them to unvote. This would have kept your role a secret.

fm Echonian
February 22nd, 2012, 08:53 PM
You did not need to role claim now (Philie just unvoted). Once you hit 11, I was going to say you were confirmed town and get them to unvote. This would have kept your role a secret.

Too bad Ganon (and you, if I'm not mistaken) have taken a hard-line "murder the neutrals" stance, which would have resulted in me getting lynched either way.