PDA

View Full Version : Night 5 Sounds

Forum Mafia GM
February 22nd, 2012, 02:45 PM
Gave me much work to do last night...

Good Luck.

fm Admiral
February 22nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Oh shoot... McPwnage was the student after all? He was visited by the teacher and then got shot?

As for Vornskr, lol, I am going to guess consort block, for like the 3rd time. And then a thief visited him. It's actually pretty funny that you used a Bugs Bunny sound since I had suspected he was Dust. :)

Forum Mafia GM
February 22nd, 2012, 03:25 PM
Both 100% correct.

fm Admiral
February 22nd, 2012, 03:43 PM
I don't understand lol. Why would Claw purposely change his role card to read Mafia? Ah... I guess his WIFOM finally caught up to him. I guess his plan was to fake Mafia amnesiac so scum won't kill him. But lay low enough for people not to lynch him. He couldn't have anticipated that there was another amnesiac in play, though. And that's what killed him in the long run, I suppose, that they revealed on the same day.

fm Admiral
February 22nd, 2012, 06:45 PM
Question.

If a Wizard tries to witch me as lv 1 Wizard, he would fail, but would he level up anyway since I technically am a "noncitizen"?

GM Edit: Yes he would.

fm Admiral
February 22nd, 2012, 09:35 PM
Uh, well crap lol. Dang it. Can't use that to clear me, I guess.

Are the victims of thieves notified that they have been stolen from? Or only if they are affected in the way that they can't perform their night actions any more?

Forum Mafia GM
February 22nd, 2012, 10:22 PM
Some are notified, some are not.. depends on their role.

fm Admiral
February 23rd, 2012, 09:33 PM
To confirm, because I don't want to ask this in public, are blacksmith cycles night/day or day/night? Would the blacksmith have to choose to make something at night and, if he wishes to distribute it during the day, keep it till the next day, or will the blacksmith be able to hand out something the previous night, make and hand out something else in the day, and basically can't take a night action the ensuing night?

Forum Mafia GM
February 23rd, 2012, 10:38 PM
Day/night

fm Admiral
February 23rd, 2012, 10:55 PM
For the posterity reading my absolutely riveting night chats with myself, lol (I am so lonely, and doubting the existence of another Spy), I am a conspiracy theorist at heart, and I am usually the one to come up with the most far-fetched plans that Mafia may have made if I'm town.

I am honestly not sure what these so called "Masons" are getting at. They are 99% confirmed and accepted by the town, and anyone speaking against them is deemed traitorous. I want to think they are Masons. But I can't help this nagging 1% of some really elaborate Mafia ploy. And this 1% really sparked when I found that invisible dot under my name posted by Narks. I don't know what that is supposed to mean, and Masons have no day actions to which they are so keen to know something about me. They did not seem to protect Crimson at all the previous day, who was their recruit. And then they claimed whom they recruited after a citizen had shown up in the graveyard. Narks showed up suspicious by a sheriff check on an earlier day. Zack was reluctant to vote fred the previous day, and it doesn't help at all the fact that he's Kromos, notorious for pulling the weirdest gambits in Mafia history... And then Luna showing up as a lot of leadership positions seems too coincidental... I know framers are able to change graveyard information, and there's no telling whether a second framer is present or not. Narks shot McPwnage, which, if he were in the Mafia, he would know whom the Dark Thief was and would take care of the other amnesiac whom he would know is not Mafia aligned. It's all just very dubious. This could be a repeat of what Fyodor pulled last game.

For their defense, the dot under the post addressed to me could have been a code developed by Narks with the jailer, and I'm very happy if I get to be jailed; unfortunately, the mayor revealed, thus, I will never know if this is true or not (unless the jailer decides to forsake the protection of the mayor lol...) Zack did show up as not suspicious, though I am very wary of Plato. The strongest evidence against them being Mafia is the fact that Goremancer claimed that the Masons tried to recruit him on Day 2 (?) and outted both Narks and Luna as one of them not having been the recruits themselves.

They are probably Masons anyway, and this is just me being paranoid as usual. :( Blarfgh.