PDA

View Full Version : Night 4 sounds

Forum Mafia GM
February 17th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Apparently you were too tired to spy one anyone.. No PM = no actions.

fm Admiral
February 17th, 2012, 03:12 PM
That is completely my fault. I neglected to read the ending RP and failed to see that night only lasted 24 hours. A grave mistake on my part.

fm Admiral
February 18th, 2012, 02:57 PM
To log part of my thoughts, just two particularly interesting bits I noticed:

1. No one is dividing any of their attention to Claw. There are so many inconsistencies with his claim but yet no one is bothering with him. Considering this town tends to jump on the slightest mistake made, I'm not sure why, but w/e. The jailer really needs to put him behind bars.

2. This is by far the most amusing thing I've noticed. The "Masons" are buddying with me. They have not tried recruiting me. But suddenly, today, they claimed that town ought to know whom they recruited, which insinuates me. Zack is no longer asking me to role claim. He's agreeing with what I'm saying. It's a perfect play of as if I had been recruited. I don't know if maybe Escaho and Kromos figured I wasn't scum by my playstyle this time around, since Kromos can usually tell when I'm scum from MFMs. But I am grateful for the opportunity the Masons have created for a town PR to hide behind their guise. I just hope it continues and they still don't recruit me.

But this only makes me feel bad that I didn't take a night action last night. ;; UGH. GRAVE MISTAKE.

fm Admiral
February 18th, 2012, 04:54 PM
More logging of thoughts:

Town is screwed. I feel a distinct aura that town is flailing around, up a creek without a paddle, so to speak. There are so many blunders with the transfer of information, and a lot of people either incidentally not reading certain posts (like me) or purposely steering town in the wrong direction. The volume of argument and posts have significantly decreased today, and there are many people who aren't posting posts with value. Whether you classify that as lurking, or purposely staying under the radar, this is beginning to feel like FMIX in its latter stages.

I sincerely hope the jailer knows what he is doing.