PDA

View Full Version : Curses!

fm HerrZynisch
February 16th, 2012, 04:35 PM
My Student lies incinerated.

The Arsonists have proven to be incompetent weaklings, unworthy of an alliance with the Black Wizard!

I need an escape strategy.

fm HerrZynisch
February 16th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Can I have a Patronus?

EXPECTO PATRONUM!

A wild Cthulhu! It was super effective!

Yayap please deliver another Student to me, for I much desire to speak with him.

A Balrog of Morgoth... what did you say?

fm HerrZynisch
February 16th, 2012, 08:07 PM
On a serious note, may this forum be a testament to my failed strategy. I would make myself public, make myself a secondary target for everyone involved, find the scum then help them win - in a large game like this I would be in no position to make any difference without a huge stroke of luck with my night actions, I needed to survive to the end game with a much smaller playerbase. A big part of that relied upon not being killed at night.

I think (hope) I've made enough contact with the Mafia at least, I think I've covered for at least one of their members and given them an out. I would make a crap lynch target, especially with this particular graveyard mechanic where a lynch is a helpful investigative tool (and everyone would know I was the Wizard in the lineup - thanks again Yayap for telling me my alignment wouldn't appear in the GY then changing that :P).

My main concern is a trigger-happy vigilante. I hope I get blackmailed, I could use the motivation to actually post more in day chat and pull a stunt. Hell, at this stage I think intentionally turning into a Jester isn't gamethrowing in the slightest! At the moment my aim is to be the last remaining anti-Town role left alive, at which point the Town will kill me to win.

fm HerrZynisch
February 16th, 2012, 08:17 PM
See Yayap, I told you I'd mumble to myself like a real Black Wizard

Forum Mafia GM
February 16th, 2012, 08:24 PM
(Yayap decides to troll and post a random video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sTO4UQtZLs

fm HerrZynisch
February 16th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Will you become my new apprentice, Yayap?

Must... resist... urge... to witch the Arsonist onto themselves...