PDA

View Full Version : Night 4

fm Zack
February 16th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Hi, I'm Kromos. I've been making some notes so I'll post them in another thread.

fm Zack
February 16th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Can you post jail chat, Narks?

atm my cit reads in order of most likely are:

Admiral
Nick
Goonswarm
Muso
Echonian

We could recruit Admiral (Sumikoko) who is a pretty much confirmed cit or we could take a bit more of a risk to recruit someone not so obvious. Personally, I think we should get some hidden members because we are currently all known. It should also help to clear some people we are less sure about when Admiral is pretty much cleared already.

Mafia

MrSmarter
Auckmid

Arsonist

Ganondorf

I'm sure these 3 people are scum.

fm Zack
February 16th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Thanks for recruiting me :D

This is the third time I've been a cit in 4 games and the time when I was a PR I only got to perform one action and that was because of a mistake by the host. There's a decent chance I will be killed to reduce the number of confirmed town, because of my (hopefully) good analysis and because I probably won't be healed.

I'll try to finish my notes before day starts.

fm Narks
February 16th, 2012, 03:28 PM
I'll post the Jail Chat in its own thread.

Unfortunately, I have company coming over within the hour, so I won't be able to post much until later tonight. However, welcome to the Masons, Zack (Kromos). We had a nice go at it in the first few days, but I'm glad we can confirm you are on our side. Having you (Kromos) on our team will be supremely beneficial as I know you are a note taker.

Luna, well done recruiting me on Night 2. Good spotting ;). What's your COM name?

Things I'd like to comment on before I leave for a good 5 hours or so:

-Who to recruit? Admiral and Auckmid seem logical. I would like to know why you think Auckmid is Mafia, Kromos, as he has been hinting at being recruited several times (admittedly, Mafia want to limit new recruits, but if I was Citizen by this point I would simply ask to be recruited as well, as you did).

-The Jailor. He believes I am Mason and we have set up a code. In the event that I die, you will have to inform him that you know the code in Day chat and then use it to signal to him our new recruits. The Jailor will also try to claim Mason as a defense if he's called out and he'll use the code to inform us that it is him. HOWEVER! Not everyone realizes the Jailor is still alive (if they read the FAQ they would), so we may want to keep it on the DL (all this info will be in Jail Chat thread).

-All the posts on the Anonymous Day (Day 3) made by me are signed by -The Real Narks-. Any posts made by me supporting the -vote Zane lynch are obviously not me.
-Quite a few of the troll-y posts were mine as well (none referencing the Arsonist or Zane lynch) just to throw the mafia/arsonist off a bit. Nothing game changing.

-Are we sure about Ganondorf as Arsonist? He is a good candidate for Jailor. I will have to review Day 3 posts to see if he tried to signal to me, but I don't think he'll do that until tomorrow at the earliest.

fm Narks
February 16th, 2012, 03:30 PM
It's unfortunate you likely won't be healed Zack.

Also: I was given a Bulletproof Vest last night. I may decide to use that tonight.

If the Mafia is smart then they should know that Luna is the Mason Leader. I claimed Citizen recruited into the Masons and have rarely lied. Unless they think I am capable of such a ploy, they should know I am a mere Mason. They may kill Luna tonight. =(

Also, just a quick note: recruiting Admiral (Sumikoko) may not be such a bad thing. If she is Citizen, not only do we get a new recruit, but we also confirm that HerrZynisch told the truth on Day 1 (admittedly, he had no reason to lie at first for fear of dying). If she is not recruited, she is a PR and HerrZynisch lied to the Town.

fm Zack
February 16th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I am a 95% sure that Ganondorf is the arsonist because of his "dimwits" slip up and because it all fits (his last will and his posts). I'll post a post by post analysis of my 3 scum suspects.

Most of the posts signed with Zachary Snape were mine, you can probably guess the ones that weren't. I also made a few posts about MrSmarter, Auckmid and Ganondorf being scum. I was the one that noticed the "dimwits" line which only Ganondorf has said, I said "Narks is the mason leader you fucking idiot" but I'm sure they know by now, I pointed out Plato's "fm Capitalier" slip up and made a few troll posts like the harry potter video :p

fm Zack
February 16th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Also, just a quick note: recruiting Admiral (Sumikoko) may not be such a bad thing. If she is Citizen, not only do we get a new recruit, but we also confirm that HerrZynisch told the truth on Day 1 (admittedly, he had no reason to lie at first for fear of dying). If she is not recruited, she is a PR and HerrZynisch lied to the Town.

I'm sure she is a cit. I kept having a go at her for not claiming but I found a post saying she was a cit in the middle of a sentence. It would confirm that Herr didn't lie but its not that likely that he did and I think we might be better off recruiting an unknown. Nick stealth claimed cit on day 1 and I believe he does some like one. I'm not sure why you think Auckmid is a cit but I haven't been looking at his posts as closely once I had determined he was scum.

fm Narks
February 16th, 2012, 03:50 PM
For instance, for Auckmid, he posted this at the end of Day 2:

Posted by Narks (talking to Zack):
Recruiting you would be a terrible idea. Possible GF and if not, you're likely to die tonight. Admiral would be a better choice. =\

Posted by Auckmid:
I can think of a much better choice

If you didn't notice, the reason I gave you a hard time was because I knew you were likely a Citizen and didn't want you to be killed. I felt that if the Mafia thought the Masons didn't trust you, they wouldn't kill you. I'm glad Luna picked up on that.

Auckmid also made a post on Day 3 (I can grab it when I get back online) towards the end [he said this was his one and only post] that basically said the Masons will find the light and recruit well or something along those lines. I read the subtext. He wants to be recruited.

fm Zack
February 16th, 2012, 04:02 PM
For instance, for Auckmid, he posted this at the end of Day 2:

If you didn't notice, the reason I gave you a hard time was because I knew you were likely a Citizen and didn't want you to be killed. I felt that if the Mafia thought the Masons didn't trust you, they wouldn't kill you. I'm glad Luna picked up on that.

Auckmid also made a post on Day 3 (I can grab it when I get back online) towards the end [he said this was his one and only post] that basically said the Masons will find the light and recruit well or something along those lines. I read the subtext. He wants to be recruited.

I thought you were wifoming that you weren't going to recruit me and that you actually planned to. I'll see about Auckmid as I haven't read all of day 2 yet. I'll get back to you tomorrow with my notes complete.

fm Luna
February 16th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Hi guys, sorry I couldn't post in this for a while. Well, I'm Gore. It's almost embarrassing to reveal that because they say I'm a dumbass :/ Anyway, I was planning to recruit Admiral. I agree with Narks that having Kromos in the Masons vastly increases the town's ability to get ideas across. So unless you guys disagree then Ima recruitin sumi.

Oh yea and I recruited fm Goremancer on N1 because he was my counterpart. He was not a cit.

btw this is the first actual mason meeting :3 I"M SO HAPPY

fm Luna
February 16th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Hey Narks, what's your COM identity?

fm Narks
February 16th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Same as I mentioned in Day chat.

Escaho.

fm Luna
February 16th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Sorry, I just read over the Jailor thread. Kromo's notes are way to massive to read right now. Hmm did I just screw up the plan of not revealing Kromos? fuck. Sorry. Well should I be some sort of leader tomorrow or should I just sit back and watch what's going on?

fm Luna
February 16th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Well I skimmed over your notes Kromos. All I can say is holyshit. You put a lot of effort and time to write all this up. I feel ashamed now since I am a terrible notetaker. When I play town I basically try to draw a specific response from people and judge their reaction and determine whether they are scum or not based on gut feeling. Which is a method that is not as accurate and requires far less time :3

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Well I skimmed over your notes Kromos. All I can say is holyshit. You put a lot of effort and time to write all this up. I feel ashamed now since I am a terrible notetaker. When I play town I basically try to draw a specific response from people and judge their reaction and determine whether they are scum or not based on gut feeling. Which is a method that is not as accurate and requires far less time :3

Yeah, I usually do the same. This my first time I've actually written some notes down instead of the occasional rereading of day chat.

I don't think we gain much from recruiting Admiral as he is pretty much confirmed anyway. Sumi could help us in the night chat but i think she works well enough on her own in day chat for her to be a massive use to us.

I'd much rather recruit someone that scum won't be expecting. They will probably think we tried to recruit Admiral so will leave her alone. It will be much more beneficial to us to recruit someone that has blatantly said they are a cit so when scum start to pressure and accuse them we will get a lot of info from that. We can also start to make more in depth plans and gambits with an unknown member. I'm starting to get cit reads from Dark.Revenant as well. Here are my cit suspects:

Nick
Muso
Goonswarm
Echonian
Dark.Revenant
Auckmid

Can you read through each of their posts (click on their profile and go to lastest forum posts for a list of everything they have posted)? I'd like to hear both of your thoughts on these people and any other people you think might be citizens. Look for:

What was their reaction to the mason claims (both Oops and Narks + Luna)?
Do you they seem like they only have information from day chat?
Are they getting overwhelmed with all the posts because their only tool is scum hunting?
Have they stealth claimed cit somewhere?
Are they purposefully trying to look like a PR in order to get killed?
Any other cit tells.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 05:21 AM
There is a good chance Northstar is a cit as well. He made a lot of posts about masons and focused on analysing day chat. He was also modkilled if that means anything.

fm Luna
February 17th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Well I will be going to school now. I'll try to skim it over when I get back. Remember night is only 24 hours so we gotta hurry and decide.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 06:16 AM
I'm starting to think Crimson might be a cit because of his posts about spending 4 hours trying to scum hunt and giving up, his trolling and his good scum reads that don't go along with everyone else like sheep. He has behaved exactly like me and I would if he is Phillie I would love to have a vet in our time. She will be much more useful than some of the other recruits and she is a very good scapegoat fro scum to attack which should give us a lot of information.

I'm fairly sure Sumikoko (ajkel) is a cit but I'm not sure how much use he will be.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 06:17 AM
I'm starting to think Crimson might be a cit because of his posts about spending 4 hours trying to scum hunt and giving up, his trolling and his good scum reads that don't go along with everyone else like sheep. He has behaved exactly like me and if he is Phillie I would love to have a vet in our team. She will be much more useful than some of the other recruits and she is a very good scapegoat for scum to attack which should give us a lot of information.

Fail post :S

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Well I will be going to school now. I'll try to skim it over when I get back. Remember night is only 24 hours so we gotta hurry and decide.

I'm on holiday atm. Good timing with the amount of posts I have to read :P

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 07:05 AM
I think that out of the 5 possibilities (doctor / jailor / mayor / survivor / thief), Goremancer is a thief. There is a decent chance he will die tonight as I'm not sure if he will be healed.

fm Luna
February 17th, 2012, 07:34 AM
I'm at school right now. So should I recruit Crimson then? Night ends in 7 or 6 hours :s

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 07:37 AM
I'm thinking that recruiting Crimson would be the best choice atm. He will help us a lot if he is a cit and I'm getting a strong cit read from him.

We might have a problem however. If I was the mafia hooker I would block Luna tonight. We should probably make a code for you to say if you were blocked or if Crimson is a PR.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 07:38 AM
I'm at school right now. So should I recruit Crimson then? Night ends in 7 or 6 hours :s

Will you be back before night ends?

fm Luna
February 17th, 2012, 07:39 AM
No, I will be back on in 5 hrs and 20 mins. So I will send the pm to GM now. Btw, I was driven last night. Will that prevent me from being RB'd?

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 07:42 AM
No, I will be back on in 5 hrs and 20 mins. So I will send the pm to GM now. Btw, I was driven last night. Will that prevent me from being RB'd?

Yeah it would. Hopefully he will bus you again. I guess you should send your PM. I would like to hear what Escaho has to say but I think that recruiting Crimson would be a good idea. If you're back in time we should be able to change it if we think of something else.

fm Luna
February 17th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Sent. What should I put for my LW in case if BD doesn't save me?

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 07:43 AM
If you are blocked start your first post with the letter "I"

fm Luna
February 17th, 2012, 07:45 AM
k. Whew this is exciting :3 FM during homeroom ftw. Now the masons can circle jerkw with each other :D

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Sent. What should I put for my LW in case if BD doesn't save me?

I don't think you should put anything other than "hi I'm the mason leader" or something to confirm that you are. I don't think you should leave a list of people you think are town, scum, cits etc. as if we want to say those things we can pick a better time to say them.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 07:47 AM
k. Whew this is exciting :3 FM during homeroom ftw. Now the masons can circle jerkw with each other :D

I'm so happy that I'm in a night chat and actually have team to work with :D

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 08:05 AM
I'm pretty sure Nick is a cit so he will be a safe recruit along with Admiral. Goonswarm is starting to look scummy to me. This is my cit in list in order of most likely if die tonight:

Admiral
Nick
Dark.Revenant
Echonian
Sumikoko

Northstar
Muso
Goonswarm

I think any of the top 5 would be good picks, the bottom 3 I'm less sure about. I'd advise to pick someone who hasn't expressly claimed cit though. Nick or DR might be a good choice for the next night.

I still need to read the last few pages of day 2 and analyse Auckmid, MrSmarter and Ganon's posts then I'll give you those notes.

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Luna, you must post each night about who you tried to recruit so we know in case you are killed.

Also, because you can still read Mason Chat during the day (and you are likely offline until then), if you are role-blocked you can start your post with "I," but you might also want to end your post with two words that start with "r" and "b" (rogue blackmailer, for example). Perhaps that should be our code for RB?

As for Cit recruits, I do believe Nick, Admiral, Dark.Revenant and potentially Sumikoko/NorthStar are Citizens. Haven't really focused on Muso and Echonian has just seemed downright scummy to me since Day 1 (though Cits and Scum are sometimes hard to differentiate). Goonswarm too, though he's more likely to be Cit, imo.

And yes, it is nice to have people to talk to at Night (especially when you're trying not to get executed! It becomes like a whole new game in that Jail cell).

Do you guys believe the Arsonist was actually that super long post on Day 3? Do you think he'll actually attack the top half of the list and the mafia will hit the bottom half? I was wondering if that was a Mafia post to try and throw the town off. I was tempted to make my own Arsonist post before that, but I felt it would have trolled too hard (though I could have told the Town this the following day).

I have about an hour left to decide whether or not to use my vest. I think it will be in my best interest. The Doctor would be better off healing Oops tonight and I think Luna will be bus driven unless the BD decides to bus the top (the mafia may be using the Arsonist note to think the bottom half are easy kills now). I am hoping the Blacksmith will give me a gun tomorrow as it will reveal his role to that player and will GREATLY help us. It knocks one PR off our list and we can defend him during the day. Perhaps we should ask him tomorrow day if he can do that? Though the Mafia may be unaware that there is a Blacksmith in play right now (I did not say I had a vest in Day chat).

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 10:21 AM
I forgot we had to submit are night actions 4 hours early. It's up to you whether you want to vest or not. I think save it as I don't think mafia would want to risk killing someone that has a good chance of being healed. They probably know Luna is the mason leader as well.

I still think Auckmid's posts are very scummy but if he claims citizen then I am willing to believe that. We could then recruit him to prove his innocence, although there is the slight risk of him being the gf. I would quite like to push for a MrSmarter lynch tomorrow as like Auckmid his posts are very scummy. I'm sure that Ganondorf is the arsonist and if he hasn't been executed I would like him to claim tomorrow.

If the Crimson recruit is successful should we say we recruited Admiral and hope she plays on? If she doesn't then we can say we failed in our recruit but won't reveal the PR as we think it is town. That way the mafia will not know we have recruited.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 10:22 AM
We should try get the blacksmith to reveal to us by giving us a gun. He might have already given a gun out tonight so that will probably have to wait until day 5.

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 10:29 AM
I do agree that we should not tell the Mafia of future recruits. This also allows the jailor to Mason claim if he draws any fire from the Mafia or is Framed (Looks for the invisible ink dot under quoted posts by Narks, Luna, and Zack). If I am still alive, I will inform the jailor of our new recruit through code. If I am dead, I suggest Zack do it (as he posts more than you, Goremancer =p).

Hmm...will Sumi play along is the question. I would hate for her to reveal that we did not recruit her and then get the town PRs in a tizzy while they try and figure out what *actually* happened and accuse us some more. But then again, Sumi is smart and might take it in stride. She would also be a Citizen that could take a bullet for the Town. What do you think? Will she play on? (And this is only if Crimson's recruit is successful. Gotcha.)

I do worry that Crimson might not be Citizen, but we shall see. It doesn't really clear up any big questions we have and he doesn't post a lot. Though we will know he is a power role if it fails, so there's that.

Here's hoping we all live to see tomorrow night!

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 10:37 AM
I don't know if Sumi will play along. I always hope people will but it never seems to work :P

I was thinking that if she doesn't it won't matter too much because it would make it look more believable that we failed in our recruit when we actually recruited Crimson. I don't think town has much reason to distrust so hopefully that won't be a problem.

I am a little worried that Crimson isn't cit but I think I would rather take a gamble as it should be a good pay off. I'm sure scum will jump on Crimson so we will see where that leads. He hasn't been posting much but hopefully he will put more effort into the game once he has been recruited. Getting recruited gave me the will to start making notes :D

I can do the dot thing for the jailor but I'm not sure if he will be looking out for it. Hopefully we will check all of our first posts.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Put in your last will

Narks ----> Zack

hopefully the jailor will get the hint and look at my posts instead. It might even be a good idea to say that was code.

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Should I perhaps *give* the vest to someone? Perhaps Oops?

Using the vest would ensure my survival, especially in the event that I am Bus Driven with someone who appears scummy and is then shot by the mafia...

Plus, staying alive could ensure I receive another vest or a gun tomorrow. Though I am likely to be healed...

I would give it to you if you could use it tonight. You are a good target for them tonight.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Should I perhaps *give* the vest to someone? Perhaps Oops?

Using the vest would ensure my survival, especially in the event that I am Bus Driven with someone who appears scummy and is then shot by the mafia...

Plus, staying alive could ensure I receive another vest or a gun tomorrow. Though I am likely to be healed...

I would give it to you if you could use it tonight. You are a good target for them tonight.

You can give vests? :weird:

I need to read the role cards.

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Oh, I don't know why I thought that. Excuse my slip-up (Better for it to occur in night chat than day chat!)

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 11:07 AM
If we do get given stuff we should probably lie about who got what. So if you get another vest me or Gore could say we were given it. Maybe you should make a code if you received a vest so we can claim it - Gore gets priority over me though.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 11:08 AM
tbh Gore could just say he received a vest on night 3 which might keep the mafia off him.

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Okay, I used the vest.

Here's the plan:

I can still claim I have a vest tomorrow (that I received on Night 3). If I receive another one, I'll end my first post of the day with "invest." If I received a gun, I'll end it with "results."

We can have the mafia easily avoid us if we claim we have 2 vests tomorrow. If I don't recieve anything, we can attempt to convince the Blacksmith to give one of us a gun.

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Also, I have another question:

Why were there tons of questions about who the mafia killed yesterday? That really confused me because I don't understand why *anyone* would ask that. Even the mafia.

Someone claimed that they stabbed me (Serial Killer), but I don't think there is an SK. However, I DID have immunity last night (he even said "dont claim that vest bullshit") because I was jailed.

It is entirely possible that a Vigilante shot Lysergic and the mafia attempted to kill me last night. It is also possible that the mafia killed Lysergic and a Vigilante attempted to shoot me (to confirm my Mason status?). I thought that was weird...

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Also, I have another question:

Why were there tons of questions about who the mafia killed yesterday? That really confused me because I don't understand why *anyone* would ask that. Even the mafia.

Someone claimed that they stabbed me (Serial Killer), but I don't think there is an SK. However, I DID have immunity last night (he even said "dont claim that vest bullshit") because I was jailed.

It is entirely possible that a Vigilante shot Lysergic and the mafia attempted to kill me last night. It is also possible that the mafia killed Lysergic and a Vigilante attempted to shoot me (to confirm my Mason status?). I thought that was weird...

I think you're notified if you are attacked when in jail. I was in FM 9 but just in case

Are you told if you are attacked while in jail?

I think the vigilante might have killed Lysergic. I still think there is a good chance he was mafia. That death note was really weird but I think it came from the vigi because of the V sign off and the random.org screenshot. It didn't sound like the mafia were trying to make it look like a vigi kill as it wasn't that explicit but its possible.

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 11:44 AM
Here's our answer:

"No they are not. The attacker is informed that they couldn't find their target."

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Here's our answer:

"No they are not. The attacker is informed that they couldn't find their target."

But is the attacked person informed that they have been attacked while in jail?

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 11:50 AM
But is the attacked person informed that they have been attacked while in jail?

If a target is attacked while they are in jail are they informed that they were attacked?

No they are not. The attacker is informed that they couldn't find their target.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 12:11 PM
ok so you might have been attacked last night. I would question why a vigi would want to do that when you could prove yourself after you have recruited more people but the guy saying he was the sk that attacked you did make me think he could be the vigi rather than mafia. He could also be the sk I guess, although that's unlikely. I'm pretty sure you were attacked because he knew you were immune.

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I might not be on again before day starts so cya and good luck with tomorrow :)

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 12:33 PM
ok so you might have been attacked last night. I would question why a vigi would want to do that when you could prove yourself after you have recruited more people but the guy saying he was the sk that attacked you did make me think he could be the vigi rather than mafia. He could also be the sk I guess, although that's unlikely. I'm pretty sure you were attacked because he knew you were immune.

It confuses me as well. Notice that Lysergic had no last will. Do you really think that he, of all people, would leave nothing in his will if he was Town?

This leads me to believe one of two things:

Scenario 1) Lysergic was mafia (Hooker). I don't really see how this stands up though because Oops claims that he role-blocked Lysergic on Night 1. This means philie would not have been drugged (unless there were 2 Hookers). I believe someone also claimed that Lysergic was drugged on night 2?

Scenario 2) Lysergic was town (Private Eye). I actually do believe this. Look at the death note. "Drugs can heal. Framer can hide." He is informing the town of the mafia roles and what they can do (effects that people have not been focusing on). That has to be a Vigilante. Why would a mafia member reveal this information to the town? This also makes complete sense because then the mafia could have attacked me last night (they know Luna is the Mason Leader). If they received the message "could not find your target tonight" then they have to assume I was jailed, unless immunity grants the same message [otherwise I'm sure they would receive "your target survived your attack!"]. I probably should not assume that though...

The other alternative is that Lysergic was killed by the mafia and they are making it appear as though a Vigilante is in the game (there may not even be one).

fm Zack
February 17th, 2012, 12:38 PM
It confuses me as well. Notice that Lysergic had no last will. Do you really think that he, of all people, would leave nothing in his will if he was Town?

This leads me to believe one of two things:

Scenario 1) Lysergic was mafia (Hooker). I don't really see how this stands up though because Oops claims that he role-blocked Lysergic on Night 1. This means philie would not have been drugged (unless there were 2 Hookers). I believe someone also claimed that Lysergic was drugged on night 2?

Scenario 2) Lysergic was town (Private Eye). I actually do believe this. Look at the death note. "Drugs can heal. Framer can hide." He is informing the town of the mafia roles and what they can do (effects that people have not been focusing on). That has to be a Vigilante. Why would a mafia member reveal this information to the town? This also makes complete sense because then the mafia could have attacked me last night (they know Luna is the Mason Leader). If they received the message "could not find your target tonight" then they have to assume I was jailed, unless immunity grants the same message [otherwise I'm sure they would receive "your target survived your attack!"]. I probably should not assume that though...

The other alternative is that Lysergic was killed by the mafia and they are making it appear as though a Vigilante is in the game (there may not even be one).

I would agree with that. It would make sense for the mafia to pretend to be the sk as well so they don't reveal that it was the mafia that wasted a kill on you. Hopefully Lysergic and Suicidal's roles will be revealed tomorrow as that will greatly effect my views on people.

fm Luna
February 17th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Well I am back guys. Night should end pretty soon. Anyway, since I only had time to skim over the posts, I suppose I could claim a vest was given to me on night3? Right now we want as many confirmed town as possible so let's hope like hell none of us dies.

fm Luna
February 17th, 2012, 01:07 PM
I too was very confused about Lysergic's identity. Hopefully that mystery will get solved tomorrow. As for an attack on Narks, we're still not sure if Narks ever got attacked or not. I'm leaning on that the SK attacked you. Since there are 8 (presumably) mafia members and they probably know better than to attack you, since you are possibly the ML and will get some sort of protection. Or maybe we just got a dumb vig who really didn't like you.

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 01:18 PM
I too was very confused about Lysergic's identity. Hopefully that mystery will get solved tomorrow. As for an attack on Narks, we're still not sure if Narks ever got attacked or not. I'm leaning on that the SK attacked you. Since there are 8 (presumably) mafia members and they probably know better than to attack you, since you are possibly the ML and will get some sort of protection. Or maybe we just got a dumb vig who really didn't like you.

Remember, there's still no evidence that there is even an SK in the game.

It's also possible that there were two Arsonists at the start of the game (Yayap doused 2, other Arso doused 2) and 4 burned. One may have tried to douse me and failed due to the jailing (unlikely) or one may have doused Lysergic (hence why there weren't 5 deaths).

No evidence I was attacked, true, but it does seem like it the Vigilante who killed Lysergic. Unsure why he would shoot at random considering Lysergic seemed like a legitimate Private Eye.

It's also entirely possible (and plausible) that the mafia merely shot Lysergic and attempted to make it look like a Vigilante kill. We'll need the Coroner results. Hopefully we get those tomorrow.

Forum Mafia GM
February 17th, 2012, 01:23 PM
I'll be closing the night chats soon, you have about 30 mins to talk. Then I'll finish up my to do list for day.

fm Luna
February 17th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Well not much more to talk about. So i'll be playing HON with Rocshi until day starts :3

fm Narks
February 17th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Alright.

So, we're recruiting Crimson.

And then, if successful, we'll attempt to make it seem like we recruited Admiral (Sumikoko) to see if she plays along. If she doesn't and calls us out, we'll just say we made a ploy and it failed or just ignore it completely.

If unsuccessful in recruiting, everything goes on as normal.

We'll attempt to make contact with the Blacksmith and see if he can give us something during the day (as it will reveal him to us, if he trusts us enough) and we'll learn his identity.

We'll claim that I still have a bulletproof vest from Night 3 (as long as I am not attacked tonight). If attacked tonight, I'll use the phrase "The ridiculousness of Day 3" in my first post of the day [I may admit to being attacked later in the day. Will wait to see what people say.] We can also say Luna received a vest last night (you'll know if I did instead based on my first post ending with "invest." It will end in "results" if I receive a gun. I suggest we all use the same code.

We'll make contact with the Jailor. I will again tell him that Zack was recruited (by quoting Zack's first post and using an invisible dot), as well as Crimson if we are successful. If I die, Zack can take over for me. If both Zack and I die, Luna, it's up to you to make contact with the Jailor.

That seems to be all we can do for now.