Completed List:

Angel Densetsu (YAGI Norihiro; 1992)
Ao No Fuuin
Basilisk
Black Cat
Doraemon (FUJIKO F. Fujio; 1964)
Dragon Ball
Eyeshield 21
Fullmetal Alchemist (ARAKAWA Hiromu; 2001)
Hikaru no Go
Hoshi no Samidare
Immortal Regis
Inuyasha (TAKAHASHI Rumiko; 1996)
Kanata Kara
Kekkashi
Mahou Tsukai Kurohime
Monster
Mx0
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
Pet Shop of Horrors
Psyren
Red River
Rosario-Vampire
Rurouni Kenshin (WATSUKI Nobuhiro; 1994)
Shaman King
Slam Dunk (INOUE Takehiko; 1990)
The Breaker (JEON Geuk-jin & PARK Jin-Hwan; 2007)
Threads of Time
Ultra Maniac
Veritas

Reading List:

1/2 Prince
Bakuman
Bokura no Kiseki
Beelzebub
Bleach
Btooom!
Cavalier of the Abyss
Claymore (YAGI Norihiro; 2001)
Detective Conan
Dragon Who
Eden no Ori
Fairy Tail
Full Metal Panic! Sigma
Glass no Kamen
Gin no Saji (ARAKAWA Hiromu; 2011)
Hajime no Ippo
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Hunter x Hunter
Kurosagi
Last Game (AMANO Shinobu; 2011)
Liar Game
Love So Life
Magico
Naruto

Natsume Yuujinchou (MIDORIKAWA Yuki; 2005)
Nurarihyon no Mago
One Piece
Otoyomegatari (MORI Kaoru; 2008)
Ratman
Rosario-Vampire II
Shingeki no Kyojin
Team Medical Dragon
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
The Breaker: New Waves (JEON Geuk-jin & PARK Jin-Hwan; 2010)
The Ravages of Time (CHEN Mou; 2001)
The World Only God Knows
Toriko
Tower of God
Ubel Blatt
Vinland Saga

Abandoned List:

D.Gray-Man
Death Note
Deadman Wonderland
Freezing
Gantz
Gakuen Alice
Love Hina
Mahou Sensei Negima!
Sekirei
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Vampire Knight

Suggested List:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Full Moon o Sagashite
High School of the Dead

Pandora Hearts
Spiral: Bonds of Reasoning
Triage X

Legend:

Obssessed
Love
Ambivalent
Dislike

Under construction...

Nick
February 15th, 2012, 11:34 AM
{reserved}

Blazer
February 15th, 2012, 12:17 PM
You should look into High School of the Dead and Triage X..
Sometimes they go over the top, but are good in general.

Other than that, I will probably start reading whatever you have read (i'm kind of a new comer to manga and a bit to anime. I've watched Naruto for a long time and caught up with Bleach-English Dubbed, and am just now getting into mangas)

BTW I recommend Code Geass as well. Fair warning that a action taken by a character might piss you off, (no it's not the ending and le louche) but overall it's a great anime.

Apocist
February 15th, 2012, 03:08 PM
as always..I invite pplz to myanimelist.net...

Blazer
February 15th, 2012, 04:02 PM
as always..I invite pplz to myanimelist.net...

I'm just now googling what that's all about haha.

Sumikoko
February 15th, 2012, 05:31 PM
I don't read a lot of manga, just because I usually prefer their anime counterparts.

But I do have two favorite manga artists: Jun Mochizuki and Arina Tanemura. The latter draws really, really pretty eyes.

The only manga that I absolutely, absolutely love is Spiral: Bonds of Reasoning. By far the most underrated, attention deficit manga ever. Ever. Ever. EVER. The story and art isn't so great the first couple of books. But after you get through it... Wow. Just wow. It really rivals Death Note and Code Geass on ingenuity.

Lazers
February 15th, 2012, 07:08 PM
beep beep blip

weeaboo alert warning

beep boop

Blazer
February 15th, 2012, 07:10 PM
It really rivals Death Note and Code Geass on ingenuity.

No way! Lies! Ha ha, I will probably end up reading it...or at last check it out if you say it's that good. Might look into those artists too.

Spoiler code geass:
but if the romantic character, like how shirley was, dies, I will hate you and the artists lol...
But seriously, that better not happen -.-

Admiral
February 15th, 2012, 07:10 PM
weaboo

Apocist
February 15th, 2012, 07:48 PM
in what way was any of that weeaboo? are your sure your using that label correctly or truly know what it means?

Nick
February 16th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Weeaboo? Do note that some in the list are by Korean and Chinese authors/artists.

Anyone on to arguing that stuff from Marvel and DC are of higher quality? *hack* *choke* *cough*

Blazer
February 16th, 2012, 12:02 PM
What's with the low ratings on Naruto and Bleach? lol
It's shame you didn't like death note...personally I have only watched the anime and I liked it. So if you haven't checked out the anime, I would recommend you at least take a peak at it. (i don't know how different the manga is..) And code geass is an anime original, if you want to see it how it was originally made. (again, haven't read the manga so I don't know the differences..the anime was more than sufficient)

On a side note: I just made an MAL with a few things on my list, so if you wanna check it out, here is my profile:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Blazer77

Nick
February 16th, 2012, 12:07 PM
I dislike dark manga/manhwa. I'm also not interested in harem. Naruto is still have some storyline. Bleach is mostly hack, slash and level up to the next boss. I stopped Code Geass halfway before because the storyline seemed dark. I'm gloomy enough as it is.

By the way I also read hentai. But almost all of them are pure fail. Zero attempts on putting together an excuse of a story. And obviously they are not listed here.

Blazer
February 16th, 2012, 12:12 PM
I dislike dark manga/manhwa. I'm also not interested in harem. Naruto is still have some storyline. Bleach is mostly hack, slash and level up to the next boss. I stopped Code Geass halfway before because the storyline seemed dark. I'm gloomy enough as it is.

Aaahhh. Yeah death note is kinda dark...code geass isn't that dark, it has some dark moments, but the ending is kind of inspiring?....you could interpret the storyline as dark or not..personally I don't see it as dark, but that's a matter of opinion I guess. Plus R3 is suppose to come out and that might add something to it.

Edit: also it might help if you stated all of what you like to read/dislike to read, whichever is shorter, otherwise I might feel like a fool for recommending stuff.

Apocist
February 17th, 2012, 08:04 PM
I personally don't get into manga too much, if i wanted to read something, it'd be a visual novel

Dark.Revenant
February 17th, 2012, 09:48 PM
If we're talking about VN's, then the Rance series is pretty good, as is Monster Girl Quest.

Also Fate/Stay Night and several others.