PDA

View Full Version : Hello Yayap, would you like to help us?

fm Lysergic
February 14th, 2012, 03:32 PM
SUP ARSONISTA!

WE ARE TEH BEST OF BUDIES! HUGS AND KISSES YAY :D

Okay, if you could I would appreciate it if you could help me and my mafia teammates out a bit by posting tweets erryday. That way we get double the tweets to fuck town over hardcore.

Forum Mafia GM
February 14th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Sorry bro... Mr Yayap has replaced someone...... and can no longer see this thread.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 15th, 2012, 10:51 AM
SUP ARSONISTA!

WE ARE TEH BEST OF BUDIES! HUGS AND KISSES YAY :D

Okay, if you could I would appreciate it if you could help me and my mafia teammates out a bit by posting tweets erryday. That way we get double the tweets to fuck town over hardcore.

Ello buddy

Forum Mafia GM
February 15th, 2012, 10:57 AM
just so you guys know how unlucky you guys were...

Suicidaln00b was doused night 1
??? was doused night 1
Lysergic was doused night 2
Capitalier was doused night 2
Kromos was doused night 3

fm Suicidaln00b
February 15th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Wow...mafia wad the unluckiest ever in this game...and my last will makes no sense anymore lol. Should've edited it.

Was an interesting run while it lasted...

Forum Mafia GM
February 15th, 2012, 11:03 AM
just so you guys know of some of the stupidities that I got from mafia=

night 1: Hooker changed the pill on Philie and didn't tell you what he changed it too = purple was not silence
night 3: Mafioso overrode your kill command and got his gun stolen.

The Web of night actions that I've had to untangle each night has made me laugh... destroying all your strategy.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 15th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Meh. Can't say I didn't see it coming. I can't make them do anything.
Plus I hate godfather, my least favorite role.

I'm kind of jealous but pity you at the same time. You get to see all of the LOLz but you have to organize everything and do a lot of work.

So were they right about lysrgic? He's some special mafia role or something?

fm Kromos
February 15th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Well what's very unlucky is a did exactly what the arson asked and he still burned me.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 15th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Well what's very unlucky is a did exactly what the arson asked and he still burned me.

I know right. No respect.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 17th, 2012, 03:35 PM
just so you guys know of some of the stupidities that I got from mafia=

night 1: Hooker changed the pill on Philie and didn't tell you what he changed it too = purple was not silence
night 3: Mafioso overrode your kill command and got his gun stolen.

The Web of night actions that I've had to untangle each night has made me laugh... destroying all your strategy.

No one told me that someone else could kill.. I asked multiple times. This is my FIRST fm..

fm HerrZynisch
February 24th, 2012, 03:33 PM

I can't believe people were doing what the Arsonist said, it's not like he was going to spend a night action undousing you xD

fm Suicidaln00b
February 26th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I can't believe people were doing what the Arsonist said, it's not like he was going to spend a night action undousing you xD

had to try XD besides, it was fun hahahah