PDA

View Full Version : Ideas of possible new units

Brunojuara
February 14th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Hello, i openned that thread do see if the players can have good ideas about new units that may be added at mafia, if the moderators like them...

Brunojuara
February 14th, 2012, 12:47 PM
i have some ideas, like an unit called Revenger, that only haves his ability when died, and he uses an ability of someone died at night at a target. He wins with town if he was killed and wins with evil if he got lynched.
See if you liked my idea and try to send new ideas too ^^

creedkingsx
February 14th, 2012, 12:51 PM
A lot of ideas get posted in the Mafia Discussion. I know, for example, cookies4you posts a lot of interesting ideas.
To this idea, does he have any night abilities maybe? It seems easy to win with is my only concern.
Don't let criticism discourage your ideas :D

Brunojuara
February 14th, 2012, 12:54 PM
sure, it just cames up to my mind xD
I made a fusion of jester and witch lol, somebody that wanna die and use somebody's ability at some other xD lol
you got fast answer huh =P
you can make some changes at that unit, i just got the initial idea
maybe he cant win alive, and if he got lynched got to win with mafia, and if got killed win with town, i think when you are that unit until you are alive you will not know who you may help xD
you only will know who you got to help when you are dead
he may appear to investigator as: he is citizen or something sinister. than the people may think he is godfather, because nobody allows the citizens and godfather has no defense to investigators because that ^^
that unit may resolve that problem ^^
if you want, you may make him win only with the cult or some other, if you want to make that role most difficult...
I got an idea, survivor is a class that is really easy to win, and if that role that i created objective is to kill the survivor?
Or maybe not that unit, but we got to have an unit that goes against survivor, because if you get survivor you just win saying at begginning: i am survivor... =P

NorthStar
February 14th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Please, just edit your posts to add your new ideas, don't go flooding and making 10 seperate posts.

Brunojuara
February 14th, 2012, 03:05 PM
sorry, i edited and put all posts at only one, ok? =P

Admiral
February 14th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Also, please speak English.