PDA

View Full Version : [Restoration Request] Music Point Resotration Request

Innovation
March 10th, 2024, 10:09 PM
Account Name:Music
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2311149
Your Server: North America(NA)
Approximate Points: 20kish might be more might be less

i dont have a replay as my old computer has malware. There should be a replay with me in it :D

Thanks lads

Arrow
March 12th, 2024, 04:45 PM
We only have a very limited bank for that ID (1000 points), so you might want to go on the discord and see if anyone remembers you. :(

MartinGG99
March 12th, 2024, 07:23 PM
We only have a very limited bank for that ID (1000 points), so you might want to go on the discord and see if anyone remembers you. :(

I know Innovation (Music) from one FM game they tried, and have a general impression of who they are, so I'm going to lean in a bit on this one though I have never played with them in arcade personally.

Of note is that they've made a similar point restore request back in 2023 (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/50816-Music-1-S2-1-2311149?p=973746&viewfull=1#post973746).

I would say the 20k is probably exaggerated a mild bit due to:

The previously requested amount was 10k-20k, and later in the thread mentions point betting.
In the time since the previous request, the "arcade lobby status" has 247 results of them (Music#674)
Assuming the previous request wasn't fulfilled (or that they didn't recover a bank) getting 20k with just 247 games is relatively absurd based on some of the recent point restores I've looked at -- most of them seemed lower in the 20-30s though one was as high as 66 points per game played.

I don't think the exaggeration is all that intentional though, based on my impressions of them and the fact that they didn't really get confrontational with the previous point restore request (which a deceptive/manipulative requester might do). Additionally, prior to the previous request, they had around 200 more games or lobbies recorded. If I had to guess, maybe they had points in the lower 10k range? Variability with this estimate could be wild though if they have a habit of doing bets or if they somehow got a recovery of previously-lost points. I don't doubt that they've lost points, possibly even twice, but I'm not so sure as to the exact amount they've lost due to circumstances such as loss of bank file. I vouch on this and hope that, pending input from players who have actually played with Music in-game, maybe we can achieve some sort of compensation for them even if it is not the actual amount that was lost.

Arrow
March 15th, 2024, 04:14 PM
We can use the same as the old PR, otherwise. That didn't come up in my search of the database, and that's my mistake.