PDA

View Full Version : [Role Change] !! JEREMY'S ROLE CHANGE IDEAS !!

JeremiahSablan
January 22nd, 2024, 11:20 AM
Hello everyone... Long time, no see.. I know this game hasn't really been updated since 22', but you never know! I still have faith this game will get a HUGE update one day..
Anyways, let me get to my ideas!

First off:

Auditor

Ok, so I assume none of us here are strangers to Auditor, it's a decent NE, quite powerful out of the few that exist..
However, I noticed a small flaw w/ it being compatible with the new NK roles.
Electro isn't NI at all, and Poisoner's night immunity only lasts until they're attacked, so my idea here is to make a "Cannot convert Neutral Killing" option.
I know there's no "Cannot covert Neutral" option so Auditor wouldn't be too overpowered, but I think in this case, this option is needed, especially when NK is a very important alignment to Auditors (and NEs in general).
I also wanna say, cult has this same issue, but it isn't AS bad as Auditor. (Still would be a good option for cult)

Sheriff

Nothing too much to say here, just please make an option where Electro cannot be detected by Sheriff, especially since it's a somewhat silent killer role like Arso and Poisoner.

Electromaniac and Poisoner

Again, nothing too much to say here, I do think both should get a "Immune to Detection" option, both are silent killers, having this will help them achieve their win status easier.. I know the argument for this is that they don't visit upon their target upon their death, but I really think this option would be good against Investigators. (Plus, most saves have LO + Detective bypassing immunity detection)

I also think it'd be cool if electromaniac electricifies all visitors who visit them. Cause honestly, electromaniac feels a bit underwhelming to me, don't get me wrong, it's fun, but most of the time I find myself just visiting a charged target again to kill them, which playing like that makes me a somewhat worse Poisoner. And having a charged target visit another charged target is really all just luck based, which is a bit lame... Which I guess could be said the same with MM, but MM is more effective at killing. And yes, I'm aware Electro gets NI piercing, but that doesn't really matter since all you'll really need the piercing for is GF and MAYBE TG.

That's pretty much it, thanks for reading :)

JeremiahSablan
January 22nd, 2024, 03:12 PM
Ok so, unknowing of me, Electro actually cannot be detected by sheriff anymore, i mightve missed this patch

JeremiahSablan
February 15th, 2024, 11:28 AM
Sheriff not being able to detect electro doesn't even work lol..