PDA

View Full Version : S-FM (Downsized) Timelines Mafia (9p)

MartinGG99
December 14th, 2023, 04:58 PM
Timelines Mafia
inspired by Edge of Tomorrow

This is a downsized version of a 15-player setup I made on another community. It can be easily adjusted for 10 players by giving town an extra Good Timeline and the Evil Timelines a single-use extra kill ability. If for some reason there is enough demand, I can also make it the original 15 player version (which you can find via this link (https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?p=936243) if interested).

6 Good Timeline

You are a Good Timeline! You currently do not have any powers. However, if the Prime Timeline is killed or eliminated, you have a chance of obtaining their role!

You, along with the Prime Timeline, must defeat all Evil Timelines.

1 Prime Timeline

You are the Prime Timeline!

If you die your role will be immediately passed onto another Good Timeline, unless your role would exist in a F5/F3 scenario.

Your role has the following abilities, depending on the number of times your role has been passed onto a Good Timeline.

Deaths during the day do not count.

Initial abilities: Tracker which also automatically bodyguards whoever you track (if they are attacked, you are attacked instead).
One death: 1x Super-tracker without bodyguard (ignores ninja effect, charge is consumed only if you survive while using it)

You, along with the Good Timelines, must defeat all Evil Timelines.

2 Evil Timeline

You are an Evil Timeline! You have no individual powers, but your Evil Timeline faction does!

Your faction has the following abilities:
1x Ninja (make self untrackable, except for super-tracker)
2x Role-cop (does not detect who has the new Prime Timeline role if the previous one was killed the night of the check)

These factional abilities may be used alongside the factional kill, both of which are assigned to Evil Timelines. However, each Evil Timeline is limited to doing two things (both abilities and kills) at a time, unless you are the last surviving Evil Timeline. In which case, you may use everything simultaneously if you wish.

You also have a permanent chat with your allies:

You, along with your faction, must control at least half of the votes in the game or have nothing preventing that from happening.

Other details such as phase length and host's personal adjustments to be finalized at signups.

MartinGG99
December 14th, 2023, 05:00 PM
Exercising Admin Ab00se to put this into approved myself.

FM-Matrix6
December 15th, 2023, 08:51 PM
I wanted to challenge ourselves.I miss you guys and gals,