PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 - Evictions and Power Outages

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Forum Mafia GM
February 12th, 2012, 03:16 PM
http://youtu.be/lFAvZhbVh84
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4927/news3a.png <- For those who can't see the video.

As day 2 moved on, people went from mad to down right ugly. Accusations flew wildly, finger pointing was became the norm and many people were loosing their patience. It almost looked like no one could agree, until a brave young soul stood up and pointed his finger at Elixir calling him a mafioso. The forum was furious and quickly called for Elixirs execution. Elixir, mad as hell, admitted the charges and raged at the mass of men and women before him. Then realizing that justice was coming for him, ran off. Attempting to escape, he jumped in his rental car and drove off before anyone was able to grab him. Only to be hit by a train at the nearest railroad crossing. Badly wounded, Elixir crawled on the ground looking for a way to escape his fate to no avail. Seeing the angry mob of people getting near, he yelled out:

Man, what a town, what a town. So easily manipulated. This is going to be easy, boys. Do me proud

Then pulled out a gun and ended his own life before any other kind of interrogation could be done before being hanged. The majority of the crowd rejoiced to see progress being done. Feeling more at ease going to sleep, some turned in for the night early. Others decided to study a new profession.

The next morning however, things looked as dim as ever after finding out that another murder happened last night. This time it was Lysergic laying in own blood, shot dead during the night. As it was pointed out yesterday, Lysergic could have been a G Wizard, an Amnesiac, Hooker, Consig or Private Eye. A note was found near the body as well:

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/8513/vigi.jpg

POTTERY:

DRUGS CAN HEAL.
FRAMERS CAN HIDE.

HERRZYNISH CLAIMING GREEN.
LUNA NOT SO BRIGHT.

GRAB YOUR GUN!
SHOOT PLATO THE BUM!

-=V=-

Plan B

Character and Background

Fearing the worse, the hotel management decided to close it's doors and evict it's guests. No one would be allowed to return until they could prove that the killings had stopped. Heading back to the theater, the weather turned nasty. Thunder Storms rumbled overhead, lightning flashed in the near distance. As the guests entered the theater once again, a bolt hit the nearest power transformer, destroying it utterly. Without power, the lights weren't working. No one could see. The power company informed someone that it would take the entire day to fix it.

Everyone agreed that today's votes should be a hidden ballot. To Vote: PM The FM Game Master during the day using your own FM account, name only 1 person. Plz note that once you send in 1 vote, you will NOT be allowed to change it. So make it count. You may vote to skip day.

TL;DR version:
Elixir was lynched yesterday. He was mafioso.
Lysergic was shot last night. He was G Wizard/ Amnesiac/ Hooker/ Consig/ Private Eye.
Vote by PMing the FM Game Master with your own account only once during the day with 1 name or skip day.

Day will end at this time. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=5+pm+GMT-5++%7C++Thursday%2C+February+16%2C+2012)

*Special notes:*
- PMs have been sent - Updated!
- Graveyard - Updated!
- Today, only the "fm someone" can post. DO NOT change the password on this account. Everyone is using it. PMs informing people of the password will be sent out shortly. - done

Forum Mafia GM
February 14th, 2012, 03:10 PM
technical dificulties... plz stand by

Lets try this again... shall we?

Forum Mafia GM
February 14th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Still having technical difficulties...

Attempt 3? GO!

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:19 PM
sup

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Let's finally get started ? Also this was a nice idea , but also a day full mass hysteria , Inb4 Traitor claims sheriff and calls out GF. *wink wink*

-Ambient <- bcs it doesn't seem like a bad idea (even though we'll have fake claims)

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Genghis Khan is my mother.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Learn how to read noobs. Posting with real names

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Oh dear god, Yayap what have you done.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Learn how to read noobs. Posting with real names

Post first for E-peen , then read , duh.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Interesting

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Am I the only one here? This sucks...I'll just sit here for 2 days talking to myself while everyone else reads I guess.

I know I'll put on a show for you all, I'll act like I'm multiple people and get you to vote for someone. Enjoy!

P.S. It's like 4chan so everyone get your CP and gore ready

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:24 PM
But on Topic, If what le journal says is true... Evil has taken some serious blows, Arso and DT ?

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I followed vornskr last night.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Fuck this is going to be hard, we can't even skip to the last read post cos we're all on the same account

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Fuck this is going to be hard, we can't even skip to the last read post cos we're all on the same account

Lol waaaaaahhhhh

fm Someone
Fm Lysergic: So can i still talk on here if I'm dead?

FM Gamemaster quickly removes the post. *facepalm*

FAIL Fm Lysergic, fucking FAIL.

As for our none retarded fallen... this is for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPHCThqqt0s&feature=fvsr

fm Someone
Put your name in every post you make so we can see who is saying what.

Sumikoko

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Better make it a bitch for people who don't wait on FM and post 20 pages of bullshit

fm Someone
Everyone just vote for Zack and we can forget about this day

-Falsetruth-

fm Someone
INB4 this account has over 2,000 posts on it within the next 24 hours....

fm Someone
Lol waaaaaahhhhh

TheWaaagh? What do you have to say about this?

Lysergic

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:28 PM
THIS ACCOUNT IS GOING TO HAVE OVER 9000 POSTS BY THE TIME I AM DONE WITH IT!

fm Someone

Sumikoko

That's no fun

fm Someone

Sumikoko

Did old Sumi go outside and get hit by modkill ? Bad weather man. Because only posted once

-Ambient

fm Someone

-Falsetruth-

Hi I'm Zack and I approve of this post.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:29 PM

-Falsetruth-

Hey dick, I'm FalseTruth. Zack still cool.

fm Someone
WIR MUSSEN DIE JUDEN VERNICHTEN!

fm Someone
THIS ACCOUNT IS GOING TO HAVE OVER 9000 POSTS BY THE TIME I AM DONE WITH IT!

Calm down there suicidal

fm Someone
Zack blows

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I hope some evil mafia doesn't change the password

fm Someone
Calm down there suicidal

I'm suicidal not him

fm Someone
Oh man, this is going to be an absolute nightmare!

Though I do love random events...

Happy I'm still alive!

Looks like, according to the RP, the Arsonist and Dark Thief are dead.

On the other hand, random people can now post and say they are other people. This is going to be ridiculous.

-Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Guess what fuckers?!?! I'M THE GODFATHER

And you'll never know who I am

-------

fm Narks

fm Someone
oi i'm narks

fm Someone
Wow, you really fail at posting as me.

-Narks-

fm Someone
fuck you im narks

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:32 PM
Actually I'm Narks

xNarksx

fm Someone
ESSEN MEIN SCHEISSE

fm Someone
This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
ergerg

fm Someone
I'm the godfather

-godfather

fm Someone
regergreg

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:33 PM

Zachary Snape

HI MOM!!!!

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:34 PM
I'm the godfather

-godfather

Oh, look. It's Ambient.

Also, why do I have to keep signing back in after getting auto-logged out? Erhgghghgh.

fm Someone
-vote Zack

he's a dick and he should get lynched

fm Someone
I'm a retard

-suicidan00b

fm Someone
tally

{1} Zack - fm Someone

I do believe that 1 out of 1 is a majority he should be lynched now

-Nick-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Troll day 3? Troll day 3

NO IM THE GODFATHER

fm Someone
Admiral needs to claim his role so we can see whether Herr is a lying.

Illidan needs to be lynched.

Zachary Snape

humrergug

fm Someone
Oh, look. It's Ambient.

Also, why do I have to keep signing back in after getting auto-logged out? Erhgghghgh.

Nah dude i'm a survivor remember. SHUSH TRAITOR I'LL FIND YOU

-Ambient

fm Someone
Nick is gay

#TheMoreYouKnow

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:36 PM
There is no tally today. Only PMs to GM.

And our Veteran died of grief. Maybe it was for the best so more invest roles didn't die last night...At least he nailed the Dark Thief. Gj, you monster!

-Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:37 PM
yeah i doubt this shit will be productive , skipping day soon

-The Gf... Err Ambient

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Mafia can just all vote someone and hidden ballot is hidden, with town votes spread out like fuck, we're doomed. they can even coordinate openly here and no one will stop them

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:39 PM
i keep getting fuckin logged out after i post wtfwtfwtf

also, if i change the theme to pink do the rest of you see it?
trolololololo

fm Someone
That's why we skip and don't vote , it's not necesary Lynch , so just don't vote who mafia will vote herpderp

Forum Mafia GM
Update! PMs for night 3 have been sent to your reg FM accounts.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Mafia can just all vote someone and hidden ballot is hidden, with town votes spread out like fuck, we're doomed. they can even coordinate openly here and no one will stop them

Agreed. This is a day entirely designed for the mafia's benefit. Unless someone from Town has good information (and you will have to state your exact name so we can attempt to trust you, because mafia can claim whatever they want), someone from town is fucked. Probably me. Oh well, it'll just prove Luna's innocence.

-Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Also, I suck dicks.

-Narks-

fm Someone
I roleclaim Traitor

I can say this without revealing myself now, but you will know my name soon enough. Illidan is the GF. You can't trust me, but with these special circumstances I thought I'd reveal and allow you all to reap the benefits and let me take my place as true leader of the Mafia.

I am on your side today so if you help me out then we can both benefit from this.

The Mafia are NOT organized for this so be on the lookout for clues/codes because I'm assuming they will try to put all their votes on one person. There are only 8 of us left. Archangel got shot by the veteran and to show you my good intentions I will not reveal his name even though the Mafia will probably not target him even though I think he got modkilled and replaced and is trying to trick us into thinking he's someone else.

Good luck town and while I hope you make the right decision today I hope you all perish after this day even though it's unlikely as our Mafia team is not very active.

fm Someone
Have the PMs been sent yet?

If I'm a mason I can tell you if Narks and Luna are lying or not.

This will be a grim day in the history of forum mafia. We will get nothing done this day, it is designed to waste a day to give scum a chance after how badly they are doing. As the only united faction the mafia will lynch who they want unless we all come to an agreement on someone. My main suspects are Illidan and Nick. If I have not been masoned then that will extend to Narks and Luna as they had no reason not to recruit me.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Hey mafia, vote all the townies so when the day is over they all get lynched since they all have majority. Lol

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Told you guys the traitor would roleclaim as my first post lol , now debate if he's lying or not.

-Ambient

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Illidan is a confirmed townie so shut up maf faking a traitor claim. Oh and nice job "knowing" who the veteran is when it was in the fucking newspaper jackass.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Agreed. This is a day entirely designed for the mafia's benefit. Unless someone from Town has good information (and you will have to state your exact name so we can attempt to trust you, because mafia can claim whatever they want), someone from town is fucked. Probably me. Oh well, it'll just prove Luna's innocence.

-Narks-

Well town can come out with autopsies and investigation results right. We can't fully trust them but only doctors or mafia can do it so... a clue is a clue
Shame no one protected lysergic, I thought he'd be the first person to get healed.

fm Someone
Haha, fail at knowing the Veteran.

We can keep an eye on Illidan, but I take your post with a grain of salt, Traitor. You could easily be the real GF trying to get a townie lynched.

Fail.

-Narks-

fm Someone
To the Arsonist,

You should un-douse me. I am not your enemy.. Unless you are dead.
-Narks

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Illidan is a confirmed townie so shut up maf faking a traitor claim. Oh and nice job "knowing" who the veteran is when it was in the fucking newspaper jackass.

HOW IS HE CONFIRMED TOWNIE. noob

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Do you guys want me to out my three innos?

-The Other Sheriff

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Fail at pretending to be Narks. I used a double hyphen, like FalseTruth did. And better grammar (3 periods, not 2).

Arsonist died as mentioned in the paper. Unless another one was re-rolled yesterday.

Mafia pretending to be me...great.

Also, CONFIRMED by the GM: a majority -skip day will, indeed, skip the day.

I vote for all town to -skip day so we can go straight into a new day without risking anyone's lives. We'll also be able to see everyone's real names again on a normal day.

-Narks-

fm Someone
The traitor needs to tell us what roles the mafia have if we are going to vote with him.

I haven't got any PM yet so I would like to ask Narks why he didn't recruit me last night when I could have confirmed his innocence.

Zachary Snape

P.S. I suggest people make a personalized call sign and if other people try to copy it call them out on it so we can at least see that one of you is lying.

fm Someone
ZOMG I IZ DEH TRATER. FM GAME MASTER IS THE REAL GAWDFATTER
HEHHHEHH LYNCH HIM

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:51 PM
HOW IS HE CONFIRMED TOWNIE. noob

A) Because of the fake traitor claim.

B) Because of my night actions fucker.

Narks is right, but I'm going to wait 24 hours to see if any substantial claims come out before I use my vote to skip day.

fm Someone
NaRkS wAs JaIlEd LaSt NiGhT

fm Someone
The traitor needs to tell us what roles the mafia have if we are going to vote with him.

I haven't got any PM yet so I would like to ask Narks why he didn't recruit me last night when I could have confirmed his innocence.

Zachary Snape

P.S. I suggest people make a personalized call sign and if other people try to copy it call them out on it so we can at least see that one of you is lying.

Changing to orange.

We could not risk our death in the event that you were the Godfather.

-Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:52 PM
first of all how is Illi confirmed.
Looks at pms, still no recruitment from masons... oh well one day this game will stop being boring.

fm Someone

Zachary Snape

SHUT THE FUCK UP
THE MASONS OBV DONT WANT YOU
OR YOU'RE NOT CONFIRMED CIV AND THEY DONT WANNA LOSE A MASON
AGAIN I SAY, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Thanks.

Love,
Mom

fm Someone
I actually believe the traitor claim. I mean he doesn't get a chance like this very often and the only other thing I could think of would be the GF claiming it first and giving us a random target. I am suspicious of Illidan because he's active, but he's not really helpful I suppose and the rest of it makes sense, but it's nothing that a godfather wouldn't know obviously. So do we wait for a counterclaim and see which one is more believable or just go for it? I'd rather take my chance at getting the GF today(Since the Traitor can openly claim) rather than follow a lead that an investigator says he has.

Illidan is far from being confirmed town by the way, this entire game is based on lies and everything from a fake PM to a roleclaim is in question at all times. A Mafia would gladly sacrifice one of their own in order to gain trust from the townies. Remember that's how Fyodor worked last game...it's all based on trust and if you have that you make it until the end when the cards are revealed and you see if you have more pieces than your opponent.

fm Someone
I approve of all town skip...

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:53 PM
A) Because of the fake traitor claim.

B) Because of my night actions fucker.

Narks is right, but I'm going to wait 24 hours to see if any substantial claims come out before I use my vote to skip day.

Tell us your night actions then. You are anonymous here.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:54 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP
Thanks.

Love,
Mom

I would be a confirmed cit if they had bothered to recruit me.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I actually believe the traitor claim. I mean he doesn't get a chance like this very often and the only other thing I could think of would be the GF claiming it first and giving us a random target. I am suspicious of Illidan because he's active, but he's not really helpful I suppose and the rest of it makes sense, but it's nothing that a godfather wouldn't know obviously. So do we wait for a counterclaim and see which one is more believable or just go for it? I'd rather take my chance at getting the GF today(Since the Traitor can openly claim) rather than follow a lead that an investigator says he has.

Illidan is far from being confirmed town by the way, this entire game is based on lies and everything from a fake PM to a roleclaim is in question at all times. A Mafia would gladly sacrifice one of their own in order to gain trust from the townies. Remember that's how Fyodor worked last game...it's all based on trust and if you have that you make it until the end when the cards are revealed and you see if you have more pieces than your opponent.

Heh.

You expect us to believe you and go through with the plan to lynch Illidan when you don't even say who you are?

You could easily be a mafia trying to appear helpful and help your Traitor-claiming friend (the GF) get through this.

-Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:55 PM
I would be a confirmed cit if they had bothered to recruit me.

Zachary Snape

WHAT PART OF SHUT THE FUCK UP DON'T YOU GET?
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
YOUR ANNOYING AS HELL

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I AM THE MAYOR AND I SAY I AM FABBBBULUOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fm Someone
WHAT PART OF SHUT THE FUCK UP DON'T YOU GET?
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
YOUR ANNOYING AS HELL

Kill me then?

Zachary Snape

fm Someone

A) You're a fucking idiot.

B) You didn't even say who you are, mafia scum supporting fake traitor claim.

C) You're a fucking idiot.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Mentlegen? This is gore speaking here. I repeat, ALL YOUR BASES ARE BELONG TO THE SANDWRAITH ILLUSION BITCHES.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:58 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP
Thanks.

Love,
Mom

SHOW US YOUR TITS

fm Someone
Again, do you guys want me to out my three innocent investigation results?
-The Real Sheriff

fm Someone
Kill me then?

Zachary Snape

I WISH I COULD I REALLY WISH I COULD

BUT IM TOWN AND TRYING TO HELP TOWN AND THAT WOULDNT HELP ME HELP TOWN WOULD IT?
OR MAYBE IT WOULD? THE MORE YOU INSIST THAT YOUR CIT AND THAT YOU WANT MASONS TO RECRUIT YOU THE MORE SCUM YOU LOOK LIKE
JUST SAYIN

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Honestly, this is just a troll day.

Anyone can claim to be anyone. Anyone can give investigation results. Anyone can lie about anything. Choosing to believe an anonymous account is ridiculous.

Town, we must -skip day this shit so we can actually be productive. The traitor can, by all means, give us his Godfather. We can look into it. But I highly doubt he wants to further decrease the mafia's numbers considering how well the Town is doing this game.

-Narks-

fm Someone
-The Real Sheriff

I want to see this bullshit. Do it.

fm Someone
Hes probably the person who claimed traitor supporting his own claim.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
TRAITOR HERE

Godfather - Illidan
Mafioso - Dead - Elixir
Mafioso
Dark Thief - Dead - Archangel
Dark Thief
Hooker
Hooker
Framer
Framer
Blackmailer

Mafia team list.

You do not have to kill Illidan today, but I have no reason to lie to you at all. I need him dead in order to win and this is the easiest way for me to claim. If I tried something like this in daylight you'd all think I was a liar and he would shoot me if I failed because he'd know who I was. As long as the information is out there I can just wait until you guys kill him for me to take over. If you're lucky maybe he'll try to kill me tonight and shoot the wrong person.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:00 PM
-The Real Sheriff

There's no way to prove your investigation results are even true.

I would say yes, because you can remain anonymous and you won't get another chance like this. It will be noted, but no one can really trust it at all.

-Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:00 PM
DO NOT SKIP DAY. I NEED TO MAKE 8900 MORE POSTS

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:01 PM
SHOW US YOUR TITS

( o Y o )

fm Someone
TRAITOR HERE

Godfather - Illidan
Mafioso - Dead - Elixir
Mafioso
Dark Thief
Hooker
Hooker
Framer
Framer
Blackmailer

Mafia team list.

You do not have to kill Illidan today, but I have no reason to lie to you at all. I need him dead in order to win and this is the easiest way for me to claim. If I tried something like this in daylight you'd all think I was a liar and he would shoot me if I failed because he'd know who I was. As long as the information is out there I can just wait until you guys kill him for me to take over. If you're lucky maybe he'll try to kill me tonight and shoot the wrong person.

I love watching mafia spout shit. 2 of everything but blackmailer huh? How creative. So which one of those are you? You're anonymous dipshit.

fm Someone

fm Someone
Night 1 results PM

FalseTruth is not mafia.

Night 2 results PM

After searching the police database you discover that Zack is not mafia

Night 3 results PM

Admiral is not Mafia

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:02 PM
This is so confusing to have one account XD. I can't check for new posts COZ IT"S 1 FUCKIN ACCOUNT!

-Anonymous

fm Someone
I can't believe this bullshit. This day is gonna be nothign but trolling and you can safely ignore everything anyone brings up as evidence since everyone can lie about their fucking identity and impersonate everyone else. Especially you fuckers claiming anything today and saying that your shit is confirmed need to be ignored.

HAVE FUN YOU LYING SACKS OF SHIT

-Ganondorf-

fm Someone
I WISH I COULD I REALLY WISH I COULD

BUT IM TOWN AND TRYING TO HELP TOWN AND THAT WOULDNT HELP ME HELP TOWN WOULD IT?
OR MAYBE IT WOULD? THE MORE YOU INSIST THAT YOUR CIT AND THAT YOU WANT MASONS TO RECRUIT YOU THE MORE SCUM YOU LOOK LIKE
JUST SAYIN

I didn't realize scum would want to get recruited. I'll drop it but I don't like people voting me when they can just investigate or mason me instead.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
HI GUISE IM ASH AND I LIEK POKEMONZ AND MUDKIPZ LUL

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:03 PM
TRAITOR HERE

Godfather - Illidan
Mafioso - Dead - Elixir
Mafioso
Dark Thief
Hooker
Hooker
Framer
Framer
Blackmailer

Mafia team list.

Truth

-Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:04 PM
HI GUISE IM ASH AND I LIEK POKEMONZ AND MUDKIPZ LUL

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S SUSPECTING GANONDORF?

fm Someone
TRAITOR HERE

Godfather - Illidan
Mafioso - Dead - Elixir
Mafioso
Dark Thief
Hooker
Hooker
Framer
Framer
Blackmailer

Mafia team list.

Who have you blackmailed on each day? If you answer this I will vote Illidan with you.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
I can't believe this bullshit. This day is gonna be nothign but trolling and you can safely ignore everything anyone brings up as evidence since everyone can lie about their fucking identity and impersonate everyone else. Especially you fuckers claiming anything today and saying that your shit is confirmed need to be ignored.

HAVE FUN YOU LYING SACKS OF SHIT

-Ganondorf-

OOPS WRONG QUOTE.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Truth

-Narks-

See my earlier post about people trolling and lying.

This is obviously not my post and it is easy to impersonate someone else.

We cannot take any information at face value today and should -skip day.

-The Real Narks- (Who actually knows how to use periods after a one word post.)

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:05 PM
DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY MONOPOLY? IT'S DARK AS FUCK IN HERE BROTHAS.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:06 PM
I love watching mafia spout shit. 2 of everything but blackmailer huh? How creative. So which one of those are you? You're anonymous dipshit.

02- Dark Thief (cannot be hidden role)

WHOOPS I CAUGHT U IN UR LIE LOL

fm Someone
Y WE ALL SPEAK IN CAPS?

fm Someone
ICH BIN SEXY UND ICH WEIß ES

fm Someone
Night 1 results PM

FalseTruth is not mafia.

Night 2 results PM

Night 3 results PM

Admiral is not Mafia

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:07 PM
There might be an executioner pulling a Traitor ploy.

-Deathfire123-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:07 PM
See my earlier post about people trolling and lying.

This is obviously not my post and it is easy to impersonate someone else.

We cannot take any information at face value today and should -skip day.

-The Real Narks- (Who actually knows how to use periods after a one word post.)

At first I thought important information might still be had from today, but now I see it's going to be retarded. I'm casting my skip day vote right now before mouth breathers get an innocent person lynched.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:09 PM
There might be an executioner pulling a Traitor ploy.

-Deathfire123-

No executioner.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:09 PM
YOU'RE ALL MISSING THE POINT. THE THING IS... DO WE IN FACT HAVE ADDITIONAL PYLONGS?

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:10 PM
I didn't realize scum would want to get recruited. I'll drop it but I don't like people voting me when they can just investigate or mason me instead.

Zachary Snape

[Mason Leader]
*Inventory: Clubs to kill cult
Immune to roleblocking (Recruit).
Bludgeon can be blocked.

You have the ability to try and recruit one member each night.
Choosing a citizen = will result in them becoming a mason.
Choosing a non-citizen (including mafia* and neutrals) = Both will be notified that Masons failed to recruit.
Choosing a member of the Cult = Cult member dies
Choosing the Cult Leader = Cult leader learns Masons name.
*Chooseing the GF = Mason Leader is killed and last will is deleted.

MAYBE UR GF
MAYBE UR BMED AND UR JOB IS TO GET MASONS TO WASTE A RECRUIT NIGHT
MAYBE UR MAF AND U WANT MASONS TO WASTE A RECRUIT NITE AND WILL CLAIM BMED ONCE IT DOESNT WORK

YOU KNOW YOUR NOT AS SMART AS YOU SEEM TO THINK/ACT LIKE YOU ARE. EITHER THAT OR UR PLAYING STUPID TO COVER YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU GOT NERVOUS FROM ME CALLING YOU SCUM.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:12 PM

Zachary Snape

The fm Zack was recruited by the masons.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:12 PM
[Mason Leader]
*Inventory: Clubs to kill cult
Immune to roleblocking (Recruit).
Bludgeon can be blocked.

You have the ability to try and recruit one member each night.
Choosing a citizen = will result in them becoming a mason.
Choosing a non-citizen (including mafia* and neutrals) = Both will be notified that Masons failed to recruit.
Choosing a member of the Cult = Cult member dies
Choosing the Cult Leader = Cult leader learns Masons name.
*Chooseing the GF = Mason Leader is killed and last will is deleted.

MAYBE UR GF
MAYBE UR BMED AND UR JOB IS TO GET MASONS TO WASTE A RECRUIT NIGHT
MAYBE UR MAF AND U WANT MASONS TO WASTE A RECRUIT NITE AND WILL CLAIM BMED ONCE IT DOESNT WORK

YOU KNOW YOUR NOT AS SMART AS YOU SEEM TO THINK/ACT LIKE YOU ARE. EITHER THAT OR UR PLAYING STUPID TO COVER YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU GOT NERVOUS FROM ME CALLING YOU SCUM.

Fine. Leave me to die a cold and lonely death. This game has been boring as fuck anyway.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:13 PM
I have voted to -skip day.

-The Real Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:14 PM
HOW LONG WILL THIS FM SOMEONE LAST? IT'S GONNA DRIVE LE ME INSANE!

fm Someone
Who have you blackmailed on each day? If you answer this I will vote Illidan with you.

N1 Suicidaln00b As soon as someone votes you claim sheriff and say HerrZynisch is mafia. (Oddly enough we didn't get to vote him someone else did)
N2 Auckmid
N3 Auckmid isn't done yet so we couldn't blackmail again. I won't spoil it, but it has to do with his night ability we found out by using our dark thief on N1.

fm Someone
why do you fags waste your votes already? YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE TODAY!

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:15 PM

Is this the ML?

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Zachary Snape[/QUOTE]

EITHER YOUR WIFOMING OR YOUR NOT REALLY FM ZACK. THE REAL FM ZACK WOULD ARGUE HIS INTELLIGENCE TO THE END BECAUSE HES A STUBBORN SONOFABITCH.

ALSO WHY IS YOUR NAME ZACK FOR SHORT BUT SPELLED OUT ZACHARY? ODD ISNT IT?

fm Someone

I haven't received a PM since night 2 and that was about Yipyap messing up the tally. Is there a reason why people feel the need to try and clear me because it is only making me look more scummy.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
You have to send in the vote on your main account anyway.

Night 1 results PM

FalseTruth is not mafia.

Night 2 results PM

Night 3 results PM

Admiral is not Mafia

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:17 PM
So you claim you had an red amnesiac who turned into the second Dark Thief.

fm Someone
why do you fags waste your votes already? YOU CAN ONLY VOTE ONCE TODAY!

Because there is NO reason to attempt a lynch on someone today.

And I can attempt to prove it to you:

Luna has already posted in this thread saying that Zack was recruited into the Masons. And she's telling the truth.

The person posting as "Zachary Snape" is not actually Zack. That's how fucked up this day is. You don't even know if I'm the real Narks. =\

You can't trust ANY information from today. Lynching someone would be stupid.

-The Real Narks-

fm Someone
Fine. Leave me to die a cold and lonely death. This game has been boring as fuck anyway.

Zachary Snape

THIS IS WHAT I MEANT TO QUOTE IN MY LAST POST BUT I FUCKED IT UP BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING LOGGED OUT
THIS SHIT IS HARD

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Zachary Snape

EITHER YOUR WIFOMING OR YOUR NOT REALLY FM ZACK. THE REAL FM ZACK WOULD ARGUE HIS INTELLIGENCE TO THE END BECAUSE HES A STUBBORN SONOFABITCH.

ALSO WHY IS YOUR NAME ZACK FOR SHORT BUT SPELLED OUT ZACHARY? ODD ISNT IT?[/QUOTE]

quid pro quo

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:19 PM
THIS IS WHAT I MEANT TO QUOTE IN MY LAST POST BUT I FUCKED IT UP BECAUSE I KEEP GETTING LOGGED OUT
THIS SHIT IS HARD

IS IT HARDER THAN MY DICK?

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:19 PM

ALSO WHY IS YOUR NAME ZACK FOR SHORT BUT SPELLED OUT ZACHARY? ODD ISNT IT?

quid pro quo[/QUOTE]

WHAUGHT??????

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:20 PM
then lynch fm Mcpwnage he is the best lynch for today.

-vote Mcpwnage

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:20 PM

-vote Mcpwnage

Why McFaggit?

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:21 PM
IS IT HARDER THAN MY DICK?

I DONT THINK SO
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
I COULD SEE HOW ME BEING SO FUCKIN COOL COULD MAKE YOUR DICKHARD
BUT CALM YOUR TITTIES

fm Someone
N1 Suicidaln00b As soon as someone votes you claim sheriff and say HerrZynisch is mafia. (Oddly enough we didn't get to vote him someone else did)
N2 Auckmid
N3 Auckmid isn't done yet so we couldn't blackmail again. I won't spoil it, but it has to do with his night ability we found out by using our dark thief on N1.

Your dark thief died to a veteran N1. Lie more fucker.

fm Someone

-vote Mcpwnage

Yes, let's lynch the person most likely to be a Jester. Great idea!

-The Real Narks-

(I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia voted for me en masse. It will prove that Luna and Zack are clean, however, so they may not want to do that.)

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:22 PM
CUZ HE CLAIMS TO BE A NEUTRAL AMNESIAC AND NOW POSSIBLE AN ARSONIST?!

fm Someone
Your dark thief died to a veteran N1. Lie more fucker.

He claims there are two Dark Thiefs. I wouldn't be surprised, but I don't trust him worth shit.

-The Real Narks-

fm Someone
Hi im the real gf and im so mad, so mad.

fm Someone
Yes, let's lynch the person most likely to be a Jester. Great idea!

-The Real Narks-

(I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia voted for me en masse. It will prove that Luna and Zack are clean, however, so they may not want to do that.)

STOP FUCKIN REPEATING YOURSELF
YOU WANT THE MAFIA TO LYNCH YOU SO YOU CAN PROVE THE OTHER MASONS
I GET IT
STFU PLS

fm Someone
O.O What is this? It's so dark in here. I'm scared mommy! Mommy?!?!?! Where are you?

*sniffs and takes a tissue from her baby blue handbag to blow her nose in*

It's dark and Kromos and Nick are somewhere in the room with me. Wait, what's that hand doing on my butt?

EEK! It squeezed me! Help! Someone call the CPS! I am being molested!

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Because there is NO reason to attempt a lynch on someone today.

And I can attempt to prove it to you:

Luna has already posted in this thread saying that Zack was recruited into the Masons. And she's telling the truth.

The person posting as "Zachary Snape" is not actually Zack. That's how fucked up this day is. You don't even know if I'm the real Narks. =\

You can't trust ANY information from today. Lynching someone would be stupid.

-The Real Narks-

I was the real Zack trying to look like he wasn't masoned :shy:

I can confirm that Narks and Luna are members of the town cult.

Zachary Snape

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:24 PM
I am no longer suspicious of Narks. I suggest we skip day, and I'd humbly request that the vigilante doesn't shoot me in the face, as my philosophy is required for a town victory.

- Plato

fm Someone
I DONT THINK SO
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
I COULD SEE HOW ME BEING SO FUCKIN COOL COULD MAKE YOUR DICKHARD
BUT CALM YOUR TITTIES

DIDN'T THINK SO. I MAKE DIAMOND JEWELRIES ON MY REPRODUCTION ORGAN.

fm Someone
CUZ HE CLAIMS TO BE A NEUTRAL AMNESIAC AND NOW POSSIBLE AN ARSONIST?!

Check the FAQ. We are informed in the RP if an Amnesiac remembers his role. It has not happened yet.

-The Real Narks-

From the FAQ:

138- Will the role the amnesiac picks be revealed to the town?
Yes

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:25 PM
He claims there are two Dark Thiefs. I wouldn't be surprised, but I don't trust him worth shit.

-The Real Narks-

He said "our dark thief" you'd think if there were two he'd say "our other dark thief" or "one of our dark thief's".

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:26 PM
I'm McPwnage and the only reason you know Yayap is an arson is because I know it. My ability works the same way a coroner's does. My information is shared in day chat whenever a dead neutral shows up I'll be there to let you know. Also I could have turned into an arsonist last night, but I chose not to for various reasons the main one being that I already won, outed myself as being neutral amnesiac, and genuinely would like a chance to win as student/survivor or something more neutral than Arsonist.

-McPwnage(Clawtrocity)

fm Someone
"I like trains" - U

fm Someone
O.O What is this? It's so dark in here. I'm scared mommy! Mommy?!?!?! Where are you?

*sniffs and takes a tissue from her baby blue handbag to blow her nose in*

It's dark and Kromos and Nick are somewhere in the room with me. Wait, what's that hand doing on my butt?

EEK! It squeezed me! Help! Someone call the CPS! I am being molested!

CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY I'M NOT INVOLVED OR ITD BE FULLBLOWN RAPE
LIKE FULLBLOWN COCK IN ASS NO LUBE RAPEING
BEFORE YOU EVEN KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING

THIS ANONYMOUS SHIT IS FUN BECAUSE I CAN JUST SAY HOW I FEEL WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED ONCE THE LIGHTS TURN ON
I SCUMHUNT THE BEST WHEN IM A HUNDRED PERCENT TRUSTED BY TOWN AND CAN CALL PEOPLE OUT AT WILL

fm Someone
IMAHUMPINMALAYSIA
-FalseTruth

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:27 PM
We should all -skip day. I'm going to ignore the rest of today. Cya.

Zachary Snape - A salvaged citizen

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:27 PM
WIR MUESSEN DRAMALAMA AUSROTTEN!

ALSO TRAITOR POST THE COMPLETE NIGHT CHAT FROM N0 UNTIL NOW IN THIS POST!

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:28 PM
CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY I'M NOT INVOLVED OR ITD BE FULLBLOWN RAPE
LIKE FULLBLOWN COCK IN ASS NO LUBE RAPEING
BEFORE YOU EVEN KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING

THIS ANONYMOUS SHIT IS FUN BECAUSE I CAN JUST SAY HOW I FEEL WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING RIDICULED ONCE THE LIGHTS TURN ON
I SCUMHUNT THE BEST WHEN IM A HUNDRED PERCENT TRUSTED BY TOWN AND CAN CALL PEOPLE OUT AT WILL

TOO BAD, IMA RAPIN YOU. BEND DOWN SON.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:28 PM
We should all -skip day. I'm going to ignore the rest of today. Cya.

Zachary Snape - A salvaged citizen

Agreed.

It's the only way to be sure that split votes don't get outnumbered by a uniform mafia. I will check back in two days to make sure you guys didn't go full retard on me.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:29 PM
I'm McPwnage and the only reason you know Yayap is an arson is because I know it. My ability works the same way a coroner's does. My information is shared in day chat whenever a dead neutral shows up I'll be there to let you know. Also I could have turned into an arsonist last night, but I chose not to for various reasons the main one being that I already won, outed myself as being neutral amnesiac, and genuinely would like a chance to win as student/survivor or something more neutral than Arsonist.

-McPwnage(Clawtrocity)

You could easily win as Survivor. Very easily (and I, personally, would welcome it).

However, as Student you could choose to help Mafia. They are in a big enough pickle as it is (8 mafia vs 4 neutrals vs 29 town). And, knowing Claw (if that is actually you), he would want to try for the hard win instead of the easy win.

However, you are very useful for Town, so you're currently okay in my books.

-The Real Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:30 PM
I think Cpt Kirk is Scum. Just my instincts fyi.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:30 PM
I am no longer suspicious of Narks. I suggest we skip day, and I'd humbly request that the vigilante doesn't shoot me in the face, as my philosophy is required for a town victory.

- Plato

FUCK YOU SCUM

THEY ALWAYS SAY OH TOWN NEEDS ME TOWN NEEDS ME TO WIN TOWN NEEDS ME
THE TRUTH IS WE DONT NEED SHIT FROM YOU. YOUVE PRACTICALLY BEEN AFK THIS WHOLE FUCKIN GAME IDK WHO YOU ARE
YOUR NOT IMPORTANT SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU R

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Oh god, Yayap what have you done.This is just going to be a troll day of 78 pages, and guess how much will get done... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!Anyway, I have nothing to hide. Ask me anything you want OHWAIT.

-vote skip day

fm Someone
DAD. IM HOMOSEX

fm Someone

He has been in the back of my mind for a while. Seconded.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:32 PM
-vote illidan

I think the best thing we can do today is lynch the godfather, yayap probably put the blackout in so that the traitor could take advantage of this

fm Someone
I'm not sure if I feel like reading the rest of the thread, as I'm going to vote to skip day anyways. - Plato

fm Someone
DAD. IM HOMOSEX

IT'S OK SON I LIKE TO RAPE LARGE MUSCULAR MEN 2.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:33 PM
I'm not sure if I feel like reading the rest of the thread, as I'm going to vote to skip day anyways. - Plato

YEA THATS RIGHT IGNORE ME YOU FUCKING SCUM SHIT

fm Someone

I agree with your "instict" but you have to give more proof than just that. Go find posts that were made by him and analyze them and come back with the results.

fm Someone
FUCK YOU SCUM

THEY ALWAYS SAY OH TOWN NEEDS ME TOWN NEEDS ME TO WIN TOWN NEEDS ME
THE TRUTH IS WE DONT NEED SHIT FROM YOU. YOUVE PRACTICALLY BEEN AFK THIS WHOLE FUCKIN GAME IDK WHO YOU ARE
YOUR NOT IMPORTANT SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU R

Wow, you hurt my feelings. Good bye, you philistine.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:34 PM
You could easily win as Survivor. Very easily (and I, personally, would welcome it).

However, as Student you could choose to help Mafia. They are in a big enough pickle as it is (8 mafia vs 4 neutrals vs 29 town). And, knowing Claw (if that is actually you), he would want to try for the hard win instead of the easy win.

However, you are very useful for Town, so you're currently okay in my books.

-The Real Narks-

he wont win as survivor because the survivor isnt going to die

-skip day

fm Someone
We are missing a Mafia kill from last night. FYI

fm Someone
YEA THATS RIGHT IGNORE ME YOU FUCKING SCUM SHIT

Stop being mean to me. I'm a gay waiter.

fm Someone
-vote illidan

I think the best thing we can do today is lynch the godfather, yayap probably put the blackout in so that the traitor could take advantage of this

Mmhmm, sure thing mafia voting for a town PR.

Town, make sure you PM the GM (Yayap) with your -skip day vote or it will not count.

Do not be swayed by the Mafia's silver tongues.

-The Real Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I agree with your "instict" but you have to give more proof than just that. Go find posts that were made by him and analyze them and come back with the results.

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE ACTUALLY HAD A GOOD INTELLIGENT SUGGESTION
I MUST HAVE YOUR NAME SIR FOR NOW I CAN KNOW YOURE NOT THAT SCUMMY

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:36 PM
We are missing a Mafia kill from last night. FYI

Um...Lysergic? They only have one Kill Per Night.

-The Real Narks-

fm Someone
Oh god, Yayap what have you done.This is just going to be a troll day of 78 pages, and guess how much will get done... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!Anyway, I have nothing to hide. Ask me anything you want OHWAIT.

-vote skip day

except that today the scum can all talk freely without the town being able to do anything about it

fm Someone
Mmhmm, sure thing mafia voting for a town PR.

Town, make sure you PM the GM (Yayap) with your -skip day vote or it will not count.

Do not be swayed by the Mafia's silver tongues.

-The Real Narks-

Why don't you put your silver tongue on my balls? - Plato
Why are you trolling? - Narks
I'm you. - Plato

fm Someone
I’m bringing sexy back
Them other boys don’t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.

Take 'em to the bridge

Dirty babe
You see the shackles
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way

Take 'em to the chorus

Come here girl
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
VIP
Drinks on me
Let me see what you’re twerking with
Look at those hips
You make me smile
Go ahead child
And get your sexy on

Get your sexy on

Get your sexy on

I’m bringing sexy back
Them other mother fuckers' don’t know how to act
Come let me make up for the things you lack
'Cause you're burning up I gotta get it fast

Take 'em to the bridge

I’m bringing sexy back
You mother fuckers' watch how I attack
If that’s your girl you better watch your back
Cause she’ll burn it up for me and that’s a fact

Take 'em to the chorus

UMAD HATERS

fm Someone

Skip day and question him on the next day. It's pretty meaningless to accuse.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Stop being mean to me. I'm a gay waiter.

I WOULD SAY FUCK YOU FAGGOT BUT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE GAY AND GAYS ARE COOL
SO UNFUCK YOU IF I HAVE FUCKED YOU BEFORE

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM
I WOULD SAY FUCK YOU FAGGOT BUT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE GAY AND GAYS ARE COOL
SO UNFUCK YOU IF I HAVE FUCKED YOU BEFORE

You have copulated with me many times, Phillie.
I love your giant penis.

fm Someone
I mean I'll win as Amnesiac just by surviving I think so I'm basically a survivor anyway.

[Amnesiac]
Goal: You must survive.

-McPwange(Clawtrocity)

fm Someone

Zachary Snape

So is the real Zack as a troll-y Zack. =\

-The Real Narks-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:39 PM
You have copulated with me many times, Phillie.
I love your giant penis.

IM NOT PILLIE YOU RETARDED SHIT

fm Someone
I mean I'll win as Amnesiac just by surviving I think so I'm basically a survivor anyway.

-McPwange(Clawtrocity)

good
because i plan on winning as survivor

fm Someone
HOLY SHIT SOMEONE ACTUALLY HAD A GOOD INTELLIGENT SUGGESTION
I MUST HAVE YOUR NAME SIR FOR NOW I CAN KNOW YOURE NOT THAT SCUMMY

My dear disciple, you may not know my name. But you may call me this.
-C.K.

fm Someone
IM NOT PILLIE YOU RETARDED SHIT

PILLIE UR FUCKING GAY
EAT MY DICK

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:41 PM
I won't post here again so any posts from people claiming to be me are lies.

Me, Narks and Luna are masons. All vote -skip day.

If you want to protect the mason leader

Doc on Narks
Bus Driver on Luna

Thanks,

Zachary Snape - A salvaged citizen of the town cult

fm Someone
PILLIE IS MY OBEDIATENT LITTLE WHORE
I DEMAND EAT MY CORN COB

fm Someone
PILLIE UR FUCKING GAY
EAT MY DICK

MY NAME ISNT PILLIE
SOMEONE CALLED HER THAT EARLIER IN A GAME OF SC2MAF AND IT WAS FUNNY
WASNT IT JACK?

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:42 PM
MY NAME ISNT PILLIE
SOMEONE CALLED HER THAT EARLIER IN A GAME OF SC2MAF AND IT WAS FUNNY
WASNT IT JACK?

FUCK YOU PILLIE

fm Someone
IM NOT PILLIE

IM PILLIE

IM AN OBEDIATENT LITTLE WHORE

WHO'S OBEDIATENT LITTLE WHORE U ASK?
URS.

Come and get me falsetruth.

fm Someone
Guys, i know 100% that ZANE is MAFIA i'm going to repost this tones so everyone sees.... sorry in advance.

Guys, i know 100% that ZANE is MAFIA i'm going to repost this tones so everyone sees.... sorry in advance.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM
FUCK YOU PILLIE

PUCK YOU FILLIE

CWHATIDIDTHAR

fm Someone
IM NOT PILLIE

IM PILLIE

IM AN OBEDIATENT LITTLE WHORE

WHO'S OBEDIATENT LITTLE WHORE U ASK?
URS.

Come and get me falsetruth.

IM PILLIE UR PILLIE
LETS HAVE GAY SEX

fm Someone

so youre... the traitor or something?

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:44 PM

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVlY3ZTrBkw

fm Someone
Why this sudden shitstorm on Cpt? He's not that scummy. None of you are investigative roles so stfu. You're all scum anyway.

fm Someone
Herrzynish is wizzard but not green and is getting lawyered now. fyi

fm Someone

plz stop spam me and pillieare having gaysekx

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVlY3ZTrBkw

Omg I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:46 PM
200th post :D

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:47 PM
stop quoting the spam

fm Someone
Plato: I'm mafia look at my profile im godfather and so good at wifom
Plato: FUCK

fm Someone
-vote fm gamemaster
Anonymous voting my butt

fm Someone
Everyone should post their notes today. You won't become a target as you are anonymous so give as much analysis as possible so we can find scum. I will post detailed notes later today and I want others to the same. This is your one chance to give us as much information as you can while you are anonymous.

fm Someone
I wonder if suicidaln00b has more posts than this.....

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Plato: I'm mafia look at my profile im godfather and so good at wifom
Plato: FUCK

FUCK me harder pillie i stole oops's penis

fm Someone
plz stop spam me and pillieare having gaysekx

YES PLEASE STOP THE SPAM WERE HAVEING GAYSECKXSBUTTSECKXS
WAIT PILLIE IS A GIRL
HOW U CAN HAVE GAY SEX WITH A GUY AND A GIRL HMMMMMMM

YES PLEASE STOP THE SPAM WERE HAVEING GAYSECKXSBUTTSECKXS
WAIT PILLIE IS A GIRL
HOW U CAN HAVE GAY SEX WITH A GUY AND A GIRL HMMMMMMM

fm Someone
Illidan made it on to my D1 scumlist. I am willing to believe that he is GF. however, I do not believe the mafia role list.

-Philie-

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Illidan made it on to my D1 scumlist. I am willing to believe that he is GF. however, I do not believe the mafia role list.

-Philie-

same sis

fm Someone
FUCK me harder pillie i stole oops's penis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTuazuSzkG0&feature=related

fm Someone
GoD StArT aN m-Fm AlReDdY. ThIs ShIt GeTs MoRe ReTaRdEd AnY DaY.

fm Someone
Everyone should post their notes today. You won't become a target as you are anonymous so give as much analysis as possible so we can find scum. I will post detailed notes later today and I want others to the same. This is your one chance to give us as much information as you can while you are anonymous.

and because of anonymity i expect everyone to lie and disinform to try to get bandwagons started
i already voted to skip the day
everyone else should too

unless the mafia would like to say something to the town

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:50 PM

-Philie-

which page was a role list posted on?
im not combing through the massive amount of spam and shit in this thread

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:50 PM

Last time I am going to say this today. Vote for Zane. Thank you. Everyone who calls this spam and to not trust this message is either MAFIA themselves or Fm Zane. This is our best lead today.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:51 PM
The person above me is full of sh**

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:52 PM
and because of anonymity i expect everyone to lie and disinform to try to get bandwagons started
i already voted to skip the day
everyone else should too

unless the mafia would like to say something to the town

Post your notes so we have information and can then make an informed decision tomorrow. We can decide for ourselves how much to trust the notes and they could reveal some interesting things we have missed. Still skip today

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Last time I am going to say this today. Vote for Zane. Thank you. Everyone who calls this spam and to not trust this message is either MAFIA themselves or Fm Zane. This is our best lead today.

actually im survivor and i still think its spam and should not be trusted

unless youd like to add something to give us a reason to trust your claim

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:53 PM
using big text and pretty colours doesn't make it true

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44wy5rWhUCI

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Post your notes so we have information and can then make an informed decision tomorrow. We can decide for ourselves how much to trust the notes and they could reveal some interesting things we have missed. Still skip today

my notes:
i am so neutral that i dont have notes

oh wait no im sheriff and _____ _____ and _____ are mafia
feel free to fill in the blanks with lies scum

posting notes anonymously is stupid as fuck

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:56 PM
MAFIA themselves or Fm Zane.

ARE THEY MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44wy5rWhUCI

LOL!!! I found ASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlLlUE0xmBU&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL7A879CEB6D7F7591

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOqdw7duKHg

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Introducing the all new term that is only going to be useful in here. MIRAGE.
One person pretending to be multiple people and try to hammer a point. Look at the CptKirk spam for example. That was one person trying to make it seem like multiple had the same thoughts. Thus increasing the credibility and authority of the speaker. He even bothered to make a counter argument to make it seem more believable. But he intentionally made it weak so that people will feel CptKirk is scummy as fuck.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I'm Merlin, The Happy Pig!

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:00 PM
What the shit is going on.
~~~
Love FM Guardian

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:00 PM
I'm mafia teehee

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:02 PM
"Northstar is a Faggot" - Northstar
"I did yo mom" - Falsetruth
"I like sausage" - Narks
"I'm bringing sexy back" - Zack

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:02 PM
I'm mafia teehee

teehee...
FUCK YOU FAGGOT WE WILL FIND YOU AND LYNCH YOU FAGGOT. *Takes out secret flashlight*

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:03 PM
im the red wizard lol

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM
HI GUYS I'M GORE AND I'M BORED SO I'M GOING TO TROLL YOU GUYS FOR ABOUT 2 SECONDS.
http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/political-pictures-hitler-birthday-ultimate-douchebaggery.jpg?w=492&h=470

LOL U GUYS MAD?
DIDN'T THINK SO.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM
found the traitor claim and supposed role list

traitor should reveal who has been blackmailed so far to help prove his claim

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:07 PM
OH YES I ALSO MARKED ALL FORUMS AS READ. NOW YOU MAD?

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:07 PM
teehee...
FUCK YOU FAGGOT WE WILL FIND YOU AND LYNCH YOU FAGGOT. *Takes out secret flashlight*

COME AT ME BRO!

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:08 PM
LETS PLAY THE GUESS PEOPLES COM IDENTITIES GAME!!!

I GUESS THAT

FALSETRUTH IS NICK!
NARKS IS CANADIAN!
ZANE IS BATMAN!

ANY OTHER GUESSES???

ITS GUNNA BE FUN!!

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99W7DbcnMM8
WUB WUB WUB WUB

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Captalier is Ambient.
Ambient is not acting like he usually does.
Ambient is not scum.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:13 PM
So I am going to be fucking honest when I say this, I tried to kill narks last night and he wouldn't fucking die, Don't give me the bullet proof vest bs.
I am a fucking serial killer and I use knives. I thought, " hey maybe I will actually kill someone now that the town has forgotten about me." GUESS WHAT!? He is fucking invincible.

-??? FUCK YOU TOWN.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Oops_ur_dead iS oBvIoUsLy ScUm FoR LyNcHiNg OuR MaFiA BudDy!

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:14 PM
FuCkEr

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:15 PM
m O t H e R f U c K e R

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:19 PM
So I am going to be fucking honest when I say this, I tried to kill narks last night and he wouldn't fucking die, Don't give me the bullet proof vest bs.
I am a fucking serial killer and I use knives. I thought, " hey maybe I will actually kill someone now that the town has forgotten about me." GUESS WHAT!? He is fucking invincible.

-??? FUCK YOU TOWN.

Lol wut?!

ya right. y didn't u kill anyone the last 2 nights? worst. sk. ever.

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:19 PM
What the fuck is this shit.

-fm Zane

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:24 PM
I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS SIMPLE .... GANONDORF IS ARSON....

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Introducing the all new term that is only going to be useful in here. MIRAGE.
One person pretending to be multiple people and try to hammer a point. Look at the CptKirk spam for example. That was one person trying to make it seem like multiple had the same thoughts. Thus increasing the credibility and authority of the speaker. He even bothered to make a counter argument to make it seem more believable. But he intentionally made it weak so that people will feel CptKirk is scummy as fuck.

No shit Sherlock.

and b4 i go this is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DmfNyGDyIY

fm Someone
February 14th, 2012, 05:28 PM
LYING IS SIN! LETS LYNCH MCJESUS FOR OUR SINS!

IF YOU ARE A SINNER TYPE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD AND TURN TO A DEMON AND WIN THE GAME!