Your account name: BouncyKnight

Arrow
June 5th, 2023, 06:05 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
1-S2-1-10386498 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Ctrl+6

Previous Offenses:

Irrelevant. Even if it wasn't a smurf, which it almost certainly is, there's enough in this report to levy a perma.

Key Points:
Players in question:

TheJuggler - "DrDavidDuke" - WITCH - 2

Game:

Setup: TheJuggler has no bank, and selects "TheJuggler" as his bank name. He asks why people think he's a cheater. Setup is "Silent Night".
Names: TheJuggler selects "DrDavidDuke" as his name, referencing a known troll.
Roles: None.
D1: 2 (WITCH) says "I want you guys to know that DrDavidDuke is back". "I will be doing this every day, for the rest of the summer." I don't actually get why someone would waste their time like this. I wish I had that kind of free time. How sad. 3 (POISONER) announces "1 janitor 6 gf 13 blackmailer" which is INCORRECT. At worst, fake hacking. Day ends.
N1: 2 witches 5 (GODFATHER) to target 7 (JANITOR), which on a preponderance of the evidence, does indicate hacking on 2's part. Kills: MAFIA.
D2: 2 spams the names and roles of the mafia correctly as 7 (JANITOR) is announced to be dead. 11 reveals as CONSTABLE and kills 5, then quits. 2 says "This is the summer of Dr. David Duke, I will be trolling mafia everyday until the end of the summer." Several players leave, 2 continues spamming, and is put on trial. 2 spams a fake Paypal link to solicit donations on defense. He quits on the stand and goes down 4-0. Flip is WITCH.
N2: Kills: 7 leavers.
D3: 3 (POISONER), 11 (CONSTABLE), 12 (SPY), 4 (MAFIOSO), 13 (STREET RACER) and 15 (AMNESIAC) are all dead. Game ends in a town victory.

Was the game result altered?
Yes.

Additional offenses or players found in replay?

I'll ignore the poisoner, because his effect on the game was irrelevant and he's probably just pissed off.

Player Offenses:

TheJuggler: Hacking, staff impersonation

Recommended Actions:

Permaban

Additional Notes:
Thank you for the report!

Arrow
June 6th, 2023, 05:50 PM
1-s2-1-10386498 :slaol: