PDA

View Full Version : {Permanently Banned} Rust: 1-S2-1-12554583

Tauntshaman
September 1st, 2022, 05:25 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
Rust: 1-S2-1-12554583

Summary
Rust roles Detective in slot 13 with name Tauntshaman.
Is Trump's smurf. Spams the same thing as in the other report

Additional Notes
note the similarity in SC ID
https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/50389-Elru-1-S2-1-6779434-Trump-1-S2-1-12554584

Arrow
September 3rd, 2022, 11:14 AM
SC ID VERIFICATION
1-S2-1-12554583 is Correct.

Respective Hotkey:

Previous Offenses:

None

Key Points:
Players in question:

Rust - "Tauntshaman" - DETECTIVE - 13

Game:

Setup: MrFuzzy is removed from the game for a banlist. Rust calls Tauntshaman a pedophile twice.
Names: Rust names himself "Tauntshaman"
Roles: None.
D1: 13 (DETECTIVE) says he has a lead, insults me personally with a racial slur, then spams "My name is tauntshaman and I am a childraping pedophile heil hitler" with three swastikas in the message. That's enough.
N1: 13 tracks 7 (who takes an action but visits nobody) and is witched, and bussed. Sets his LW to his spam statement. Kills: VETERAN, VETERAN, MASS MURDERER.
D2: 10 (ORACLE), 9 (MAFIOSO) and 6 (CORONER) are all dead. The ORACLE reveals 8 as VETERAN via LW. 13 updates his LW. PMs go into 8 and 1 is put to trial. He goes down on no defense, 2-0. Flip is MASS MURDERER.
N2: 13 tracks 8 and is neutralized. Kills: VETERAN, MAFIA.
D3: 4 (CONSTABLE) and 13 are dead. 5 is put to trial. SHERIFF claim goes down 3-0. Flip is CAPOREGIME.
N3: Kills: BUS DRIVER.
D4: 3 (MAFIOSO) is dead. The JUDGE calls court as soon as voting starts. 2 is sent up the river. Flip is ENCHANTRESS.
N4: No kills.
D5: 11 is put to immediate trial. He goes down 2-1 and flips BUS DRIVER.
N5: No kills.
D6: JUDGE calls COURT again as soon as voting starts and goes for 8. 8 goes down with an additional vote and flips VETERAN.
N6: A SURVIVOR, JUDGE, and INVESTIGATOR are left to night actions. The INVESTIGATOR decides it's hopeless and suicides. Kills: SUICIDE.
D7: 12 (INVESTIGATOR) is dead. The JUDGE wins with a SURVIVOR bailiff.

Was the game result altered?
No, he killed himself.

Player Offenses:

Ban evasion

Recommended Actions:

Permaban

Additional Notes:
Thank you for the report!