PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 - Epidemic

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Forum Mafia GM
February 10th, 2012, 02:59 PM
http://youtu.be/XhZ1JNqAEVc
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/3100/news2s.png <- for people who can't view the video

After a long day of arguing, it was decided to execute Claw. 17 people surrounded him leaving him no place to escape. They then proceeded to stone him to death, leaving his body battered and bruised. 4 people then carried the body outside and dumped it with the other dead bodies. After searching his room, they found medication for a deadly virus that spread by contact with his blood. The 4 people that carried Claws body then looked at each other in fear knowing that they were infected.

The crowd then decided to call it a night and continue interrogations in the morning. While most returned to the hotel, some decided to visit the bar for a few shots. Knowing that it may be their last night alive. Little did they know that the threat within was far from over, the mafia still ran strong in this town and no-body was going home until every last one of the were brought to justice.

When the sun rose once again, beams of shinning light blazed through the windows. People fearing the worst raced out of bed and returned to the theater. Where it was discovered that 3 of the 4 body carriers perished throughout the night. A hazmat team were called to the hotel to deal with the bodies. When the news finally came, The FM Game Master shed a tear, Yayap had died. The fearless leader from FMs past had drawn his last breath, after doing some research, it was discovered that Yayap was running for Mayor in his home town. And everybody knew him to be a good Private Eye, he was also known as the Oracle in FM3, using his crystal ball to accurately find no less than 6 scum with only the day chat as a lead and help town as best he could. Who would replace him? And who can forget the fact that he was part of a hydroplane pit crew, helping out with refueling the boat between heats. Yayap was also known to be crafty with a gunsmiths gun, he may have taken up the trade of blacksmith to suite his own purposes.

Others that filled the temporary graveyard were Claw who was the Jester, MikeVipe and Monster.

Foreseeing his death, MikeVipe left a note for all to find in the morning:

Probably should've seen that coming, Bodyguard defending HerrZynisch (on the off chance mafia thinks he really is a green wizard.)

The Hazmat team thought he may have been Bodyguard/ Veteran/ Thief/ Student/ Purple Wizard

Monster on the other hand was found dead at the end of the corridor, it looked like he didn't even make it back to his room. The Hazmat team figured he may have been Sheriff/ Veteran/ GodFather/ Private Eye/ Consig

Once they heard the news, they decided they would take a vote to see if anyone would be executed today. Today is mandatory vote day, you may vote to skip day but everyone must have a vote by the end of the day. All votes must be in cyan.

TL;DR version:
Claw was executed yesterday. He was Jester.
Yayap was found dead by a virus. He was Mayor/ Private Eye/ Green Wizard/ Arsonist/ Blacksmith.
MikeVipe was found dead by a virus. He was Bodyguard/ Veteran/ Thief/ Student/ Purple Wizard. Last will suggests Bodyguard.
Monster was found dead by virus. He was Sheriff/ Veteran/ GodFather/ Private Eye/ Consig.
Vote using Cyan, everyone must vote. You are allowed to vote skip day. 23 votes will hammer first person with that amount.

Day will end at this time. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=5+pm+GMT-5++%7C++Sunday%2C+February+12%2C+2012)

*Special notes:*
- PMs have been sent - Updated!

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 03:06 PM
-vote Narks
-vote Ganondorf
-vote Lysergic

fm Auckmid
February 10th, 2012, 03:07 PM
No mafia kill last night? Is anyone else getting that from the RP?

fm McPwnage
no one died other than people claw killed

someone that voted claw was healed

consig is lurking somewhere

look for blocked players to find mafia

the person who voted claw yesterday and was healed should speak up too

fm Narks
Sigh, well done Claw. I don't know if you even knew how ridiculous your lie ended up being, but kudos to you for that Jester win.

I'm hoping there's a mafia among the dead there. Someone asked all Town roles to put their role in their last will so we would know what you were and two roles did not do that. Perhaps Godfather/Consig was Monster? I hope, anyway. Losing the Veteran would be a blow.

And multiple people had arguments with Yayap yesterday and he also did not include a role in his will. Maybe we got lucky and nailed the Arsonist? Seems like that would be too much to hope for, but damn lucky if it actually happened. I guess we should err on the side of caution and assume the Arsonist is still in play.

I'm off to get a haircut now. I'll be back in 45 minutes or so.

fm Fred
February 10th, 2012, 03:08 PM
So only 3 people who voted for claw died and no one else? I wonder what happened

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 03:11 PM
We should take note that the mafia obviously knew Claw was not town, and therefore likely voted for him early. I am currently making a list that takes note of everyone who voted/unvoted Claw, and when. I will post it once I finish.

fm Narks
-vote Narks
-vote Ganondorf
-vote Lysergic

I expected this, to be honest. I was a proponent for Claw's lynching, but only because he lied.

no one died other than people claw killed

someone that voted claw was healed

look for blocked players to find mafia

the person who voted claw yesterday and was healed should speak up too

4 people should have died due to grief, am I right (17 people)? This means that at least 2 were either healed or had night immunity. Does a heal block a Jester grief death? Does night immunity? Questions for the FAQ (don't have time to check now, will be back soon).

Whoever was role-blocked could very likely be mafia. Someone may have also been healed, or the Bodyguard could have protected HerrZynisch, but his target has night immunity?

fm Echonian
The graveyard not revealing roles kind of sucks. Everyone, write wills with your role in it please.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 03:12 PM
We should take note that the mafia obviously knew Claw was not mafia, and therefore likely voted for him early. I am currently making a list that takes note of everyone who voted/unvoted Claw, and when. I will post it once I finish.

Apologies, worded my post incorrectly.

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 03:12 PM
*1 was either healed or had night immunity. Yayap, MikeVipe, and Monster make three. I guess host rounded down to 4 kills (from 17 voters).

fm FalseTruth
February 10th, 2012, 03:13 PM
We should take note that the mafia obviously knew Claw was not town, and therefore likely voted for him early. I am currently making a list that takes note of everyone who voted/unvoted Claw, and when. I will post it once I finish.

I think the most important one of note there would be TheJackofSpades, who unvoted after Claw claimed Dark Thief Traitor, but before Claw said he was a jester (you can tell because of which post he quoted).

This could mean he realized what Claw was if he was mafia and knew Claw was lying, and got out while he still could.

Or it just means he didn't believe it and got scared.

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 03:14 PM
vote FalseTruth
vote Narks
vote Nick
vote Luna
vote Deathfire123
vote TheJackofSpades
vote Landstander
vote Monster

Humrergug

fm NorthStar
I think the most important one of note there would be TheJackofSpades, who unvoted after Claw claimed Dark Thief Traitor, but before Claw said he was a jester (you can tell because of which post he quoted).

This could mean he realized what Claw was if he was mafia and knew Claw was lying, and got out while he still could.

Or it just means he didn't believe it and got scared.

TheJackofSpades voted and unvoted Claw two separate times, which complicates the situation a bit.

fm Zack
Whoever was Akira and Archangel say your roles please.

fm Auckmid
February 10th, 2012, 03:15 PM

What?

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 03:15 PM
vote FalseTruth
vote Narks
vote Nick
vote Luna
vote Deathfire123
vote TheJackofSpades
vote Landstander
vote Monster

Humrergug

BTW Monster died last night, I also was planning on voting for him immediately though. It seems there is a good chance that he was in fact scum.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 10th, 2012, 03:16 PM
I had talk to peoples and said I was target good for wizard proofing and so once pm from nighttime comes out mabye I have info for you new. Once night time pm after I help if can.

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Oh wait monster died. I would go with consig then. Yayap might have been the arsonist hence the no last will and his general scumminess.

fm McPwnage
February 10th, 2012, 03:18 PM
yayap said we would get a clue to a role if a power role was lurking and citizens would get modkilled/replaced. so the consig clue in the newspaper suggests that the consig is actually lurking and not talking a lot.

fm Fred
February 10th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Man I let myself get wrapped up in the thought suicidal was the jester so much that I didn't figure the obvious fact that claw was a jester. Did anyone investigate suicidal last night? I want to get down to the bottom of what he is

fm Auckmid
February 10th, 2012, 03:19 PM

Closer to the end of the day I began suspecting stronger and stronger Claw could be jester, when it was evident he would be lynched even without my vote I unvoted. I have difficulty suspecting others who may have done the same thing.

yayap said we would get a clue to a role if a power role was lurking and citizens would get modkilled/replaced. so the consig clue in the newspaper suggests that the consig is actually lurking and not talking a lot.

Wrong. The paper says it confirms the non-existence of a consig.

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Yayap was town, thats my guess. I know what he was doing.

Today's lynch should be one of these people: Lysergic, Auckmid, Kromos, Luna, FalseTruth or Plato.

This is not random. I am not trolling. I was right about Claw yesterday so it would be advisable to listen to me today. No more foolish claims please, unless you really think it to be necessary.

On scumminess level I am going to first point my finger at...

-vote Lysergic

Lysergic, you are guilty for pushing the lynch on Claw long before it was clear that he lied about his claim and findings. You also copped out of his lynch at some point for not much of a reason, then proceeded to vote him again after his Mason Leader claim. You are an intelligent player, yet you completely disregarded the possibility of Jester even though you KNEW he might be one. You wifomed about the rules being mafia favored. You responded angrily to Yayap's trap (yes I know what he was doing and you fell for it). You knew whats up, you knew Claw was not mafia, you GUESSED HE WAS JESTER LIKE I DID. Then you tried to switch the lynch on to oops_ur_dead who was only guilty of being a gullible fool. You are scum Lysergic, whoever you are. Claw said he was actually FalseTruth so thats not who you are, and if it is who you are then you have some explaining to do. Because FalseTruth would not overlook the possibility of jester. Claw was obvious jester, to an observant player that is.

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Who was attacked or saved by the jester suicide last night?

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I had talk to peoples and said I was target good for wizard proofing and so once pm from nighttime comes out mabye I have info for you new. Once night time pm after I help if can.

For anyone that hasn't been able to notice, BlastYoBoots is faking having poor english skills. For what purpose is up to interpretation.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Yayap was town, thats my guess. I know what he was doing.

Today's lynch should be one of these people: Lysergic, Auckmid, Kromos, Luna, FalseTruth or Plato.

This is not random. I am not trolling. I was right about Claw yesterday so it would be advisable to listen to me today. No more foolish claims please, unless you really think it to be necessary.

On scumminess level I am going to first point my finger at...

-vote Lysergic

Lysergic, you are guilty for pushing the lynch on Claw long before it was clear that he lied about his claim and findings. You also copped out of his lynch at some point for not much of a reason, then proceeded to vote him again after his Mason Leader claim. You are an intelligent player, yet you completely disregarded the possibility of Jester even though you KNEW he might be one. You wifomed about the rules being mafia favored. You responded angrily to Yayap's trap (yes I know what he was doing and you fell for it). You knew whats up, you knew Claw was not mafia, you GUESSED HE WAS JESTER LIKE I DID. Then you tried to switch the lynch on to oops_ur_dead who was only guilty of being a gullible fool. You are scum Lysergic, whoever you are. Claw said he was actually FalseTruth so thats not who you are, and if it is who you are then you have some explaining to do. Because FalseTruth would not overlook the possibility of jester. Claw was obvious jester, to an observant player that is.

Lysergic was the first person to vote for Claw, post #166 in fact. The next vote was from Narks and came on post #177. Again once I finish compiling when people voted/unvoted everything will be a bit clearer.

fm Dimwit
February 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Who was attacked or saved by the jester suicide last night?

This we need to know, if nobody reveals, it is likely that someone with immunity survived.

On another note I fear that Yayap was town. The 1/5 chance that he was arsonist is slim, and according to the Game Master, the other roles he could have been as town are all strong roles that hurt to lose.

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Lysergic was the first person to vote for Claw, post #166 in fact. The next vote was from Narks and came on post #177. Again once I finish compiling when people voted/unvoted everything will be a bit clearer.

That only means that Lysergic noticed Claw's lie first and maybe even figured he was jester from the very beginning.

fm McPwnage
February 10th, 2012, 03:27 PM
ok well that doesn't make any sense since he was suppose to give us clues as to who he was. i suppose that means that if any invest comes forward they can't be mafia.

i dont trust illidan for this sentence:

I was right about Claw yesterday so it would be advisable to listen to me today. No more foolish claims please, unless you really think it to be necessary.

he tells us he knew claw was jester, but still pushed for his lynch. hes in the exact same category as the person he's trying to lynch today and wants us to be compliant with him because he "guessed" right. i think he's mafia trying to push a lynch on him so the next day when we ask what about you? he'll say "i did same thing as lysergic and he turned out to be town so im clean now"

that's just my opinion. im not gonna push a lynch early until i know whats up.

fm Echonian
February 10th, 2012, 03:28 PM
This we need to know, if nobody reveals, it is likely that someone with immunity survived.

Do you read the newspaper? Doctors saved someone. Derp.

fm Rumpel
February 10th, 2012, 03:28 PM
All useless or scum if not proven else.

-vote luna
-vote plato
-vote jackofspades
-vote kromos
-vote landstander
-vote Procyon

fm Dimwit
February 10th, 2012, 03:29 PM
On another note, the day has just begun. The odds of someone revealing with information of value are high in my opinion.

I want to hear from our supposed green wizard, and in my opinion if he did not manage to prove his role, he will have my vote.

fm Dimwit
February 10th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Do you read the newspaper? Doctors saved someone. Derp.

Yes, but is it confirmed that 3 people died due to claw? Or could there be 4 virus victims and missing kills from other sources?

There are too many variables, and yes I did read the paper.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Good day. The number that should be dead is too damn high. I'm glad that it's not that high. Where is that mafia kill?

fm Rumpel
February 10th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Why is Sucidialn00b still around? He clearly is a jester now. Also Oops has to die at night if nobody checked him up.

I suspect he was blackmailed as well like random defending someone who gets accused from a claimed sherriff to waste day 1 for town.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 03:33 PM
For everyone who can't count, fm Vornskr was modkilled so I am his replacement. Just a FYI.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Now you practically know my COM name....

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 03:36 PM
i dont trust illidan for this sentence: snip

he tells us he knew claw was jester, but still pushed for his lynch. hes in the exact same category as the person he's trying to lynch today and wants us to be compliant with him because he "guessed" right. i think he's mafia trying to push a lynch on him so the next day when we ask what about you? he'll say "i did same thing as lysergic and he turned out to be town so im clean now"

that's just my opinion. im not gonna push a lynch early until i know whats up.

This is not pushing a lynch early, this is a pressure vote. Though I am nearly positive Lysergic is scum. Does he need your defense? Is he on your team? If not, let him defend himself please. Because if you do it for him then what is left for him to say?

Also, I did not push for the lynch on Claw. If you notice my first post on day 1 I said Claw was jester from the getgo and voted people who I saw scumtells from. I never voted Claw, so this is a lie you were just caught on. Don't try to warp reality.

Close to the end of the day there was no avoiding the Claw lynch. Thats when I said the lynch was inevitable and we can't back down from it, I essentially tested people to see who would unvote. Those that did so after my explanation post about Claw are definitley suspect now. Yet there were people that caught my eye even before that, and I wish to turn everyone's attention to them first. Lysergic being the prime suspect atm in my eyes.

fm Goremancer
February 10th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Oh wait monster died. I would go with consig then. Yayap might have been the arsonist hence the no last will and his general scumminess.
Would the Arsonist die? I thought he has 2 vests.

fm McPwnage
February 10th, 2012, 03:39 PM
yeah still dont trust you sorry man you seem too pushy. you knew claw was a jester so early because you saw that he was lying and that he wasn't on your team and you didnt blackmail him. he must be jester then you thought. you said those things to make sure that your mafia teammates wouldnt look suspicious, but after a night of conversing you found an idiot citizen who fit the bill for a perfect lynch. i just dont understand is all.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Illidan, you are on my "very possibly scum" list. Prove to me that you are not scum with your writings and I will take what you say at face value.

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Goddamnit Claw. I knew I shouldn't have voted for that faggot bastard. Too many manipulative people on Day two. I would like to hear from Oops_ur_mason, Suicidaln00b and HerrZynisch.

fm Zane
February 10th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I thought Claw's play was too obviously Jester to actually be Jester.

I think the mafia's votes were probably dispersed.

So I'm assuming McPwnage and Vornskr are replacements. Please read the Day 1 thread thank you.

Now, I call on Herr. What did you last night, if you are infact the Green Wizard.

I suspect Herr and Admiral, as this is an easy ploy to pull off.

fm BlastYoBoots
Illidan, you are on my "very possibly scum" list. Prove to me that you are not scum with your writings and I will take what you say at face value.
This makes nope sensers at all for nothing. Serious honest "prove that not scum with writings" heh, like english professor grading on opinion paper.

fm Illidan
I see that I am immidiatley being discredited by two players. It is illogical to immediatley assume I am mafia, so your actions are fairly suspicious right now. Did I accuse your Godfather? Are you in a panic to defend him?

How can I prove I am not scum, huh Vornskr? Why don't I ask you the same question, how can you prove to me that you are not scum? I'm not claiming anything because it is foolish to claim early without justified cause.

I found scum by scumhunting, by analyzing posts. Would you like to wait for a sheriff to point at someone and lynch that? Twiddle your thumbs until another obvious Jester steps forward and makes everyone lynch him?

fm Ganondorf
Vornskr didnt post shit on day 2 and neither did McPwnage. Both of them could be that consig lurkfag from the article but while McPwnage specifically points out that the consig is a lurkfag Vornskr rapidly increases his postcount with garbage posts.

Vote Vornskr

fm Rumpel
February 10th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Would the Arsonist die? I thought he has 2 vests.

heard vests are stealable and maybe Miles ghost sk attacked him N1 or N2 or even the Mafia hit on him. Who knows... Or the Vest was American made instead a German fabricate.

Heckler&Koch-ftw

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Vornskr didnt post shit on day 2 and neither did McPwnage. Both of them could be that consig lurkfag from the article but while McPwnage specifically points out that the consig is a lurkfag Vornskr rapidly increases his postcount with garbage posts.

Vote Vornskr

You look scummy and scummier.
But you do have a great point, if the consigliere was a wise faggot, he would take the opportunity for a new modkill-replacement wave so he can blend in. I think we shouldn't risk it.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 03:49 PM
I'm not lying about being modkilled. I can prove myself to be modkilled if need be. Tell me when you need the proof. Just don't vote cause something like that shows up then I post a lot. It's inconclusive.

fm HerrZynisch
February 10th, 2012, 03:50 PM
When Claw turned out to be a Jester I thought that provided us with less information than we'd hoped for, but it's still very interesting.

Oh and person I witched last night, please don't reveal yet. I would rather wait for the person you visited (and you know who you visited) to speak up if they were attacked or blocked or what not. I think proving my role (which I can never do 100%) might be of less importance than keeping a potential powerful Town PR a secret.

Thank you Akira for your protection, but I was not attacked and I do not expect to be.

I won't be around in this thread for a while because I'd prefer to spend this current time looking back on the whole Claw thing on day 1. Needless to say, finding out what happened to that Mafia kill is important, as is establishing whether or not we have any neutral killers other than Arsonists that have been stopped.

fm Rumpel
February 10th, 2012, 03:51 PM

Vote Vornskr

WRONG! Vote Dimwit as the possible Consig because he was the only one who had a picture day0 and day 1 already.

-vote Dimwit

fm McPwnage
February 10th, 2012, 03:54 PM
guys the thing said there was no consig not that there was a consig. i have no idea what yayap was thinking when he decided to use that lurking PR rule.

fm Dimwit
February 10th, 2012, 03:54 PM
WRONG! Vote Dimwit as the possible Consig because he was the only one who had a picture day0 and day 1 already.

-vote Dimwit

I understand your concern, so I feel it is fair to inform you the previous Dimwit was modkilled and replaced by myself. I don't think I am allowed to post this if it is not true. So I would hope you would understand that day 0 and day 1 have nothing to do with me. I am a new person in its entirety.

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I hope there's more protective roles, seeing that we have a doctor and bodyguard down already, Mafia might keep getting lucky and luckier.

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I wouldn't put much credit to that theory that the arsonist is dead. Thats because my read on Yayap says he is town. While I did suspect him at first, later on I figured out what he was doing. I could explain but i'd like to wait for Lysergic to speak up first.

I'd like some cooperation townies, please. Vote Lysergic, this isn't a lynch yet. Gathering information is in the town's best interest and Lysergic has quite a bit to answer for.

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 03:57 PM
I wouldn't put much credit to that theory that the arsonist is dead. Thats because my read on Yayap says he is town. While I did suspect him at first, later on I figured out what he was doing. I could explain but i'd like to wait for Lysergic to speak up first.

I'd like some cooperation townies, please. Vote Lysergic, this isn't a lynch yet. Gathering information is in the town's best interest and Lysergic has quite a bit to answer for.

Your wish is my command, Godfat- I mean, sir.
-vote Lysergic

fm Rumpel
February 10th, 2012, 04:02 PM
-unvote Dimwit. I missinterpreted that information. I SRY

fm Auckmid
February 10th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Why does anyone think there is a consig? Did anyone read the rp?

To those saying there is a consig, get off that train, that is just scummy.

Illidan why should we trust you at all? Because you decided not to vote Claw? apparently 31 other people ended up not voting claw too...does that mean all 31 of those people are trustworthy?

fm Ganondorf
February 10th, 2012, 04:05 PM
guys the thing said there was no consig not that there was a consig. i have no idea what yayap was thinking when he decided to use that lurking PR rule.

Yeah whatever. It means that some mafia asshat was lurking the other day so my point is still solid as a rock.

I'm not lying about being modkilled. I can prove myself to be modkilled if need be. Tell me when you need the proof. Just don't vote cause something like that shows up then I post a lot. It's inconclusive.
Oh so you can prove it? Then do it. I see no rules against it, so what the fuck are you waiting for?

I will vote for anyone who looks like a scumbag because the chance we're going to get anything conclusive this early is pretty fucking minimal. Anyone who dares to say he has anything conclusive should be scrutinized and not followed by a flock of fucking sheep.

fm Kromos
I'm scum? No... I just don't have time to read through 50 pages of trolling.... I do vote on who seems to be most likely guilty but in this case im voting for the trolling douche bag.

-vote fm Rumpel

fm Dimwit
-unvote Dimwit. I missinterpreted that information. I SRY

NP I will change the picture as I noticed that the FM GM did not reset that part of the account just now as well.

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 04:06 PM

Claw? Is that you?

I'm going to re-read the RP and post some FAQ questions.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 04:08 PM
There were 1,253 posts total day one.

Red = voted
Blue = unvoted

Player (post# voted/post# unvoted)

Lysergic (#166/#891) and (#918/#1130)
Narks (#177/#543)
TheJackofSpades (#189/#559) (#725/#1252)
HerrZynisch (#191)
FalseTruth (#197)
Zane (#212)
Yayap (#221/#306) and (#381)
Muso (#222)
MikeVipe (#255/#324) and (???/#620) (#811)
Ganondorf (#263)
Monster (#308)
Auckmid (#318/#1246)
Fred (#338)
Luna (#358/#572)
CptKirk (#371/#391) and (#410/#532)
Plato (#388/#953)
Elixir (#487)
MrSmarter (#498)
Dark.Revenant (#519/#537) (#668)
Kevinpowers (#520)
Procyon (#781)
Nick (#934)
BlastYoBoots (#939)
Kromos (#970/#1237)
Suicidaln00b (#1076/#1170)
Deathfire123 (#1140)

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 04:09 PM
You are second on my scum-radar Auckmid, so it comes at no surprise to me that you would try to cast doubt upon me. Now tell me, do you consider yourself a good maifa player? If yes, then why not think about what I said about Lysergic?

Fact is, I did not claim Sheriff and say "Lysergic is mafia! derp". So this isn't a question of trust, funny that you are bringing that up. Its a question of opinion, do you agree with what I said about Lysergic? Do you not agree? How about you answer this. Go ahead and look back at his posts throughout day 1.

fm Ganondorf
February 10th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Vote Kromos

Another lurkfag from yesterday who didn't bother with reading shit and only jumped on the most popular bandwagon. To get off again when others started pissing in their pants for a jester. You read those 50 fucking pages of trolling well enough to catch that didn't you? Thanks for reminding me.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 04:12 PM
I see that I am immidiatley being discredited by two players. It is illogical to immediatley assume I am mafia, so your actions are fairly suspicious right now. Did I accuse your Godfather? Are you in a panic to defend him?

How can I prove I am not scum, huh Vornskr? Why don't I ask you the same question, how can you prove to me that you are not scum? I'm not claiming anything because it is foolish to claim early without justified cause.

I found scum by scumhunting, by analyzing posts. Would you like to wait for a sheriff to point at someone and lynch that? Twiddle your thumbs until another obvious Jester steps forward and makes everyone lynch him?

I did the same thing as you, and I think we came to similar conclusions. The people I suspected after day one are the people I voted for in my first post, plus Monster (who had two Mafia roles in his death profile).

fm Fred
February 10th, 2012, 04:13 PM
I am willing to support Illidans pressure vote if he tells me about yayaps trap. That must be something I missed in the over 1200 posts of day 1

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 04:14 PM
No Narks, I am not Claw. Claw is dead remember? :D

Kidding, I know what you mean. I'm not the real Claw either.

fm Nick
February 10th, 2012, 04:14 PM
I just want to point out a few things:

We don't know for SURE 100% that what's his face that died was a bodygaurd.
I could be mafioso and knowing that there is a 1/4 possibility I suicide to the jester I leave a fake will to confuse the town more. If I live then I just change the will.

Zack has put pressure votes onto 2 people (yes myself included) the first one being suicidal. He points fingers at everyone, gives obvious information/opinions and generally keeps to himself.
He is #1 scum on my list, (YES IT'S BIASED BUT WHO'S LIST ISN'T BIASED?)

as previously stated lysergic was the main pusher for a lynch on claw using wifom and persuasion to get all the attention focused onto claw. Then he doesn't even end up voting for him.
#2 scum on my list.

I know for a fact that McPwnage, Vornskr, Sumikoko, Philie, NorthStar, and Guardian were all mod killed as they didn't post day 1. If they did then it was towards the end when I stopped paying too much attention and I missed that fact. There were others who had 1-3 posts and borderline worthiness of being mod killed as they had 48 hours to post at least like 4 times.

Assuming north stars list was just for voting claw and that it is correct, note that Zack didn't EVER vote claw, and Lysergic unvoted at the last second.

That's all I got for now.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 10th, 2012, 04:18 PM
dears fm gm guy duder. How many more time until we gets night pm?

fm TheJackofSpades
February 10th, 2012, 04:18 PM
That was close, And I was on until the last minute, when I saw Claw admit he was jester I un-voted quickly like anyone else would who was on to see his speech's would do.

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Assuming north stars list was just for voting claw and that it is correct, note that Zack didn't EVER vote claw, and Lysergic unvoted at the last second.
[/LIST]

That's all I got for now.

Oops_ur_dead too, Zack and Oops were arguing with Lysergic and Narks, trying to convince the Claw voters to unvote.

fm Ganondorf
February 10th, 2012, 04:21 PM

[LIST=1]
I could be mafioso and knowing that there is a 1/4 possibility I suicide to the jester I leave a fake will to confuse the town more. If I live then I just change the will.
Not 100% but a lot closer than HerZynisch being a wizard. He'd have to guess one of the roles the GM was going to random for him and while it can be done that was a really lucky guess.

I know for a fact that McPwnage, Vornskr, Sumikoko, Philie, NorthStar, and Guardian were all mod killed as they didn't post day 1. If they did then it was towards the end when I stopped paying too much attention and I missed that fact. There were others who had 1-3 posts and borderline worthiness of being mod killed as they had 48 hours to post at least like 4 times.

NOT a fact. Read the goddamn rules idiot. Trying to cover your mafia buddy's ass?

2- Anti-Lurk rule:
a-Citizens MUST participate in day chat. Saying "hello" does not count. Any citizen with low posts during the day will have his posts reviewed for content. Violators will be replaced at the end of EACH DAY.
b- Non-Citizens that lurk will be mentioned in the RP as a "clue".. this would expose your non citizen status. Depending on circumstances, I may replace PRs as well.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Sorry I should have posted a description with that list. I don't like not being able to edit posts.

This list notes everyone who voted/unvoted for Claw, and when.

Red = voted
Blue = unvoted

Lysergic (#166/#891) and (#918/#1130)
Narks (#177/#543)
TheJackofSpades (#189/#559) (#725/#1252)
HerrZynisch (#191)
FalseTruth (#197)
Zane (#212)
Yayap (#221/#306) and (#381)
Muso (#222)
MikeVipe (#255/#324) and (???/#620) (#811)
Ganondorf (#263)
Monster (#308)
Auckmid (#318/#1246)
Fred (#338)
Luna (#358/#572)
CptKirk (#371/#391) and (#410/#532)
Plato (#388/#953)
Elixir (#487)
MrSmarter (#498)
Dark.Revenant (#519/#537) (#668)
Kevinpowers (#520)
Procyon (#781)
Nick (#934)
BlastYoBoots (#939)
Kromos (#970/#1237)
Suicidaln00b (#1076/#1170)
Deathfire123 (#1140)

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I would tell you this Fred but like I said, I want Lysergic to show up first and reply to my accusation. He would be under more pressure and will be more likely to slip if there are more votes on him. Please understand and cooperate, you can always unvote.

Also thank you Nick, I forgot that Lysergic also unvoted Claw at some point. This further implicates him, he knew that Claw would be inevitabley lynched so he switch to oops_ur_dead for fail reasons.

fm FalseTruth
February 10th, 2012, 04:23 PM
That was close, And I was on until the last minute, when I saw Claw admit he was jester I un-voted quickly like anyone else would who was on to see his speech's would do.

When you unvoted it was in response to his dark thief claim, not his jester claim. That's the post you quoted, remember?

And Nick, MikeVipe is pretty much 100% confirmed bodyguard, because there is no way he'd know what 5 roles would pop up when he died, they're all random, remember?

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 04:24 PM

[LIST=1]

This is very possible. The thing is, his other possibilities were Thief (not Dark Thief? I thought they were one result...) / Veteran / Student / Purple Wizard.

There's no real reason to lie if he was Student/Veteran/Thief (2 town roles and Student is neutral and only wins by himself). He would only have reason to lie as the Purple Wizard and that's ONLY if he converted any cult members. I'm 90% certain Mike is telling the truth (I also assumed him to be Town on Day 1), but if anyone else is doubtful, his only real alternative is Purple Wizard (and we do not know if there is only one Wizard in play...).

Thank you Akira for your protection, but I was not attacked and I do not expect to be.

Also, why did HerrZynisch thank Akira for protecting him? Akira died Night 1 by the mafia. It was MikeVipe who (claimed to have) protected him. A slip-up?

Zack has put pressure votes onto 2 people (yes myself included) the first one being suicidal. He points fingers at everyone, gives obvious information/opinions and generally keeps to himself.
He is #1 scum on my list, (YES IT'S BIASED BUT WHO'S LIST ISN'T BIASED?)

Yes, Zack has constantly been pressure voting and revealing no information about himself. Pressure voted me as well, in fact.

as previously stated lysergic was the main pusher for a lynch on claw using wifom and persuasion to get all the attention focused onto claw. Then he doesn't even end up voting for him.
#2 scum on my list.

Lysergic's FAQ question is what put me on the path of Claw's lying. Unfortunately, I think I may have helped push too hard on that as, by the time I realized he could be Jester there was simply not enough time to get enough unvotes.

I think these were definitely the six that were modkilled. Zero posts on Day 1.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 04:24 PM
dears fm gm guy duder. How many more time until we gets night pm?

I am going to state this once again, for anyone that did not see my original post. BlastYoBoots is faking poor english skills. For what reason is up to interpretation.

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 04:27 PM
For anyone that hasn't been able to notice, BlastYoBoots is faking having poor english skills. For what purpose is up to interpretation.

No, he's not faking it. I know exactly who he is and he's generally pretty straight forward and doesn't like to lie. At the very least, you cannot judge him by his grammar/language skills (not this particular person, anyway).

fm TheJackofSpades
February 10th, 2012, 04:28 PM
When you unvoted it was in response to his dark thief claim, not his jester claim. That's the post you quoted, remember?

And Nick, MikeVipe is pretty much 100% confirmed bodyguard, because there is no way he'd know what 5 roles would pop up when he died, they're all random, remember?

Yes but I had my reply in a new tab while refeshing before I posted and it ended up being the jester claim, and I highly doubted he was in fact FalseTruth.

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 04:30 PM
NorthStar being helpful. Its funny, because the real NorthStar is a useless troll.

I see no cooperation on Lysergic. Town just needs fake sheriff claims to move their lazy behinds doesn't it...

fm FalseTruth
February 10th, 2012, 04:31 PM
NorthStar being helpful. Its funny, because the real NorthStar is a useless troll.

I see no cooperation on Lysergic. Town just needs fake sheriff claims to move their lazy behinds doesn't it...

Or people being more open with what they know.

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 04:33 PM
-vote Lysergic

Merely a pressure vote to get him talking. I advise not to put too many votes on him because suddenly everyone won't be around to unvote!

-vote Ganondorf

Can't really read you and I know you'll respond to a vote because of your aggressive attitude.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 04:33 PM
No, he's not faking it. I know exactly who he is and he's generally pretty straight forward and doesn't like to lie. At the very least, you cannot judge him by his grammar/language skills (not this particular person, anyway).

The errors he is making are not those of someone unfamiliar with the english language. However, I will not bog down the game regarding the semantics of someone's prose. I still strongly believe this is someone trying to pretend they are unfamiliar with english.

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I gave you everything I had on Lysergic. Nothing is hidden. You can look for Lysergic's posts and his exchange with Yayap, plus Yayap's other posts. The information is out in the open for those who aren't too lazy to look for it. I'l directly say what I think Yayap was doing and how Lysergic fell for it later, have patience?

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 04:36 PM

Dang, you outed me. I'm not the real NorthStar. Or am I?

Anyways, I propose we pressure vote Narks and Ganondorf as well. I have some interesting notes on them that I would like to put to the test.

fm FalseTruth
February 10th, 2012, 04:36 PM
I gave you everything I had on Lysergic. Nothing is hidden. You can look for Lysergic's posts and his exchange with Yayap, plus Yayap's other posts. The information is out in the open for those who aren't too lazy to look for it. I'l directly say what I think Yayap was doing and how Lysergic fell for it later, have patience?

Accuse the town of being too lazy to pressure vote Lysergic, then ask someone to have patience before revealing the information you want everyone else to know. Sounds like a plan!

fm Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 04:38 PM
"This just goes to show that 'lynch all liars' is not always the best solution" ... Heard that before, But when it's in the goddamn newspaper people might actually remember it.
I didn't analyze posts of day1, I thought about em but made no notes in my scum book. Also Illi you didn't really post all that often and suddenly bam Analytic accusations everywhere , weird playstyle indeed.
So now that we got ALL THIS USEFUL INFO from Claw , who we lynching ... Nah jk , gotta say though , told you so , does feel good.

fm Ganondorf
February 10th, 2012, 04:38 PM
-vote Ganondorf

Can't really read you and I know you'll respond to a vote because of your aggressive attitude.

Vote Narks

Damn straight. You pushed hard all day to get Claw lynched and hop off the bandwagon at the last moment when you know that we'd lynch his ass anyway. You were so helpful during the day I knew it was too good to be true. Fuck you scum. Die in a fire.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 04:39 PM
"This just goes to show that 'lynch all liars' is not always the best solution" ... Heard that before, But when it's in the goddamn newspaper people might actually remember it.
I didn't analyze posts of day1, I thought about em but made no notes in my scum book. Also Illi you didn't really post all that often and suddenly bam Analytic accusations everywhere , weird playstyle indeed.
So now that we got ALL THIS USEFUL INFO from Claw , who we lynching ... Nah jk , gotta say though , told you so , does feel good.

If it makes you feel better, I analyzed the posts from day one and I agree with Illidan on most points.

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 04:40 PM
The Vote Tally
Lysergic ( 4 ) - Northstar, Illidan, Deathfire123, Narks
Narks ( 3 )- Northstar, Zack, Ganondorf
Ganondorf ( 2 ) - Northstar, Narks
Falsetruth ( 1 )- Zack
Nick ( 1 )- Zack
Luna ( 2 )- Zack, Rumpel
Deathfire123 ( 1 )- Zack
TheJackOfSpades ( 2 ) - Zack, Rumpel
Plato (1)- Rumpel
Kromos (2)- Rumpel, Ganondorf
Landstander (1)- Rumpel
Procyon (1)- Rumpel
Vornskr (1)- Ganondorf
Rumpel (1)- Kromos

Ok, I will be double checking this list soon. I hope I'm not considered scummy for posting this table.

fm Ambient

Anyways, I propose we pressure vote Narks and Ganondorf as well. I have some interesting notes on them that I would like to put to the test.

I don't know about Narks , yes I accused him day1 of being to pushy , he said he was new to FM tbh i believe him since he didn't think shit through at all. Still some info would be nice

fm Narks
The errors he is making are not those of someone unfamiliar with the english language. However, I will not bog down the game regarding the semantics of someone's prose. I still strongly believe this is someone trying to pretend they are unfamiliar with english.

You may believe it, but I'm fairly positive of his real name and scouring the FM Sign-Ups forum real quick will net you who he is. I've always found his grasp of English to be somewhat limited, just on the arrangment of sentences.

Current Tally

Ganondorf {2} = NorthStar, Narks
Lysergic {4} = NorthStar, Illidan, Deathfire123, Narks
Narks {3} = NorthStar, Zack, Ganondorf
Nick {1} = Zack
FalseTruth {1} = Zack
Luna {2} = Zack, Rumpel
Deathfire123 {1} = Zack
TheJackofSpades {2} = Zack, Rumpel
Landstander {2} = Zack, Rumpel
Plato {1} = Rumpel
Kromos {2} = Rumpel, Ganondorf
Vornskr {1} = Ganondorf
Rumpel {1} = Kromos

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 04:41 PM
vote Lysergic
vote Kromos
vote Aukmid

You have my support, although Nick is still my number one suspect :blink1:

fm HerrZynisch
February 10th, 2012, 04:42 PM
whoops, I did mean MikeVipe

I suspect that MikeVipe is indeed the bodyguard, since the only anti-Town role is the Purple Wizard. I heavily suspect there is no second Wizard, someone would have wanted to falsify my claim if they were witched too. I am the king of Hogwarts here.

My main suspicion is of the people contributing to the discussion on day 1 who loved to repeat arguments. I'm also interested in knowing whether anyone got any information on Oops during the night. Also since suicidal should be free to pursue more conversation now his alleged 'blackmailing' assignment is over, I'd be interested to hear whether he has any suspicions about anyone.

Oh and I'm sticking true to my vote from yesterday (sorry Nick nothing personal I just might as well re-affirm my suspicion and get this 'mandatory vote' over with)

-vote Nick

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I don't know about Narks , yes I accused him day1 of being to pushy , he said he was new to FM tbh i believe him since he didn't think shit through at all. Still some info would be nice

I want them to defend themselves first, hence the point of a pressure vote. I would not just throw out random votes if I didn't have anything to judge their reactions against.

fm HerrZynisch
February 10th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Current Tally

Ganondorf {2} = NorthStar, Narks
Lysergic {5} = NorthStar, Illidan, Deathfire123, Narks, Zack
Narks {3} = NorthStar, Zack, Ganondorf
Nick {2} = Zack, Luna
FalseTruth {1} = Zack
Luna {2} = Zack, Rumpel
Deathfire123 {1} = Zack
TheJackofSpades {2} = Zack, Rumpel
Landstander {2} = Zack, Rumpel
Plato {1} = Rumpel
Kromos {3} = Rumpel, Ganondorf, Zack
Vornskr {1} = Ganondorf
Rumpel {1} = Kromos
Auckmid {1} = Zack

fm Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 04:44 PM
If it makes you feel better, I analyzed the posts from day one and I agree with Illidan on most points.

I'm not saying i don't agree with him , hell my LW even states Lysergic should not be trusted. I was just remarking his peculier playstyle

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 04:44 PM

You may have "interesting" notes on me, and everyone should as I posted so much on Day 1. However, as Ambient said, I am really new to FM and haven't realized the complexity that can come with this many people in one FM with so many mechanics.

Vote Narks

Damn straight. You pushed hard all day to get Claw lynched and hop off the bandwagon at the last moment when you know that we'd lynch his ass anyway. You were so helpful during the day I knew it was too good to be true. Fuck you scum. Die in a fire.

To be honest, I just wanted to see what you'd say if I voted you because I wanted to see your thoughts on me.

And no, I did not "hop off the bandwagon at the last moment." Check NorthStar's list. I unvoted Claw less than halfway through the total posts because everyone freaked out (specifically, Zack) about hammering him too early. I never re-voted him, but maintained that I would like to see a majority on him throughout the first 24 hours until either a) more information came to light or b) we decided to collectively lynch Suicidaln00b instead.

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Also, -unvote Ganondorf.

fm Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 04:46 PM
I want them to defend themselves first, hence the point of a pressure vote. I would not just throw out random votes if I didn't have anything to judge their reactions against.

Actually now i do find him suspicious , a newer player recognising a player's speech , i dno man.

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Actually now i do find him suspicious , a newer player recognising a player's speech , i dno man.

A newer player who has played several Mini-FMs. I'm sure several people already know my real identity. By scouring the FM sign-ups you'll be able to quickly find who I am talking about as well. It's pretty distinctive.

fm FalseTruth
February 10th, 2012, 04:48 PM
A newer player who has played several Mini-FMs. I'm sure several people already know my real identity. By scouring the FM sign-ups you'll be able to quickly find who I am talking about as well. It's pretty distinctive.

It's true.

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 04:49 PM
btw if anyone's blackmailed please wait until the end of the day to make your claim or whatever. Don't be a retard like Suicidaln00b and claim straight away in order to cause maximum disruption (still not sure if he was blackmailed).

fm FalseTruth
February 10th, 2012, 04:50 PM
btw if anyone's blackmailed please wait until the end of the day to make your claim or whatever. Don't be a retard like Suicidaln00b and claim straight away in order to cause maximum disruption (still not sure if he was blackmailed).

I would also add that people should not be retarded and vote for like 9 people at a time, as all it does is clutter up the vote tally. If you find someone suspicious you don't need to say it with cyan, you can use grown up words.

fm Nick
February 10th, 2012, 04:50 PM
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT HERRZYNISCHS COM NAME IS?

-vote Nick

Current Tally
Nick {2} = Zack, Luna

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 04:51 PM
HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT HERRZYNISCHS COM NAME IS?

Most likely did it on purpose. Either faking Luna or really is Luna.. *Hmm.*

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Also, if Oops_ur_dead was Student, which means he would win by making sure his mentor won...

If he chose Claw he would have to ensure Claw would be lynched. This means that, if true, Oops has already won the game. Just pointing that out.

I'm very interested in seeing what stopped that mafia kill. Considering we would have needed at least 1 Doctor/night immunity to prevent the Jester grief death, either a role-block, a jailing, or a doctor/BG/Armor blocked the mafia attack. Or the witch? Unlikely for the jailor to stop the mafia kill though.

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 04:52 PM
I would also add that people should not be retarded and vote for like 9 people at a time, as all it does is clutter up the vote tally. If you find someone suspicious you don't need to say it with cyan, you can use grown up words.

clutter up the vote tally xD

fm Nick
February 10th, 2012, 04:53 PM
He sure sounds like the real luna.
Always being very observant and polite.

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 04:53 PM
He sure sounds like the real luna.
Always being very observant and polite.

He? I thought Luna was a she. Tell us what you know, scum.

fm Nick
February 10th, 2012, 04:56 PM
A GIRL? WHAT?
UNHEARD OF.

Well I am pretty new to forums. so I wouldn't know either way

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Luna is known for slipping up in FM so Herr could really be Luna 0.o

@Ambient: Its less chosen playstyle and more because during the majority of day 1 I was at work.

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 04:58 PM
A GIRL? WHAT?
UNHEARD OF.

hurr same excuse as narks durr

fm Rumpel
February 10th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Hello again from Germany.

I just wanted to state that i am neu too on those Forums. It is really amazing how popular these boards are. Everywhere people i respect.

It might even be possible to enjoy this FM without Bier and Bretzeln.

Oktoberfest!

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 05:00 PM
hurr same excuse as narks durr

Oh God, not this again...

At least I knew Luna was female! She's played Mini-FM!

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Rumpel is the German General! Get him!

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 05:03 PM
A GIRL? WHAT?
UNHEARD OF.

Might as well claim a COM name then. We know your new to the forums so its not as if it will make a difference knowing your name.

fm Fred
February 10th, 2012, 05:06 PM
-vote lysergic
-vote Narks

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 05:07 PM
-vote lysergic
-vote Narks

Hi scum that just comes to vote without any explanation that just coincidentally unvoted Claw before he got lynched.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 05:08 PM
MikeVipe was almost definitely a bodyguard.

Yayap was town. He couldn't be the arsonist because of this:

Body Armour give immunity for 2 nights unless stolen. Automatically used if targeted.
Arsonist is immune at night.

Monster looks like he was mafia. We can't be certain, but that's my interpretation, considering his behavior.

Alright, now that that's through let's cut through all the bullshit.

Illidan claims I am mafia. On what basis? I voted Claw first. Let's go back and have a look at my first post, shall we?

Yep, this is by far the worst town I've ever had the "pleasure" of working with.

Do you people not see the obvious best lynch in this circumstance? Do I really need to spell it out for you?

Let me draw it out for you so you can understand. Arrows refer to accusations.
Claims
(Private Eye) (Sheriff) (No role)
Claw ->Suicidaln00b->HerrZynisch

Claw claimed Suicidal was one of 5 roles. I asked the GM the following question to check if Claw could be faking the pairings, and it is now question 80 on the FAQ. This provides the possibility that Claw was lying.

Claw has no substantial backing for his accusation and had no reason to claim EXCEPT to save HerrZynisch from death. Why would he want to SAVE Herr? He could be mafia trying to save a mafia, or a town role who found out that Herr was innocent and wants to prevent him from dying. Which one do you think is more likely?

Personally, I think Claw is mafia, because I simply do not see any reason to believe he is a private eye like he claims. His actions make no sense in light of the fact that if he WAS town, he would not have done it.

Claw, and not Suicidalnoob or HerrZynisch is the best lynch until we gather additional information.

-vote Claw
What was the purpose of this post? Think. It was to prevent people from voting HerrZynisch and to convince them to switch their votes to Claw, whom I found significantly more scummy. Does this seem like something a mafia would do, or something a town would do?

Illidan also claims I somehow knew that Claw was jester and I wanted to pressure him for that reason. Please explain how the fuck I would ever know that. I was blocked n1, for starters. There is no way I could ever know anything about Claw's role at all. I relied on basic scumtells to try and deduce roles. Is it my fault that Claw played jester so well?

Then Illidan points out that I switched my vote to oops_ur_dead because I somehow knew Claw was jester and I didn't want to die. Wrong. If you read my post implicating oops_ur_dead, I clearly outlined my reasoning for why he was a better lynch. I still hold that view because it makes sense for a mafia to do what he did.

Note that oops_ur_dead repeatedly claimed that Claw was town, he never mentioned jester. Think of all the roles that would be 100% convinced that Claw was town. That's right, mafia. If oops was a private eye that checked Claw, he would have at least brought up the possibility of jester.

I'm going to be completely honest. My line of reasoning was that Claw was either Citizen or Mafia, more likely citizen than anything. I thought oops was a mafia in the event that Claw was a citizen because of how he defended Claw with no real basis for his defense.

And I decided it was in my best interest to lynch someone who continuously accused me of being mafia(falsely) as opposed to Claw, who was a citizen in my eyes at that point.

Furthermore, you must at least see that I am at the very least, somewhat intelligent. Do you really think, if I was mafia, I would allow myself to be in this situation right now? If I was mafia, I would have done EXACTLY what oops did. His ploy is brilliant, I only hope that we can stop it before he gains all of your trust.

-vote oops_ur_dead

Ask me any questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability. If you still want to lynch me, go ahead. I can't help but think the town is fucked without me.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 05:08 PM

What I got out of analyzing the thread was that he either faked being BMed or broke the BMer's rules and is now jester. He hinted at only being allowed to vote for Herr for the vast majority of the day, and then in post #1076 he said this (and yes I missed adding him to my list):

I thought you said you were done talking and looking like an idiot???
I like how you try to prove that I'm mafia by saying that I claimed sheriff, accused someone, failed, and then claim bmed. I NEVER CONFIRMED BMED. or necessarily claimed it (that would result in a modkill)
Do I have to restate everything I've done this day?
Ok I have, as follows: 1 claimed sheriff 2 accused herr of confirmed mafia 3 voted for him.
Now it seems I failed at calling out herr, does it look like I am paying attention to that? No. All i have paid attention to is what I have done.

now here is a strange twist in events, I am going on a rant now because I have the strongest feeling I will die.
I wonder why? *cough Echonian*
So it's understandable to look at my current condition and say "that makes sense"
so screw it, I'm adding to the list of my actions for the day
-vote fm Oops_ur_dead
-vote fm Claw
Tally, unknown. Only planned on voting 1 person but wtf why not?

So I see this situation as having one of these two explanations:

1). Suicidal was actually blackmailed, and was told not to vote anyone other than Herr. After this post he turned jester for breaking the blackmailer's rules.

2). Suicidal was not blackmailed and pretended that a blackmailer prevented him from voting anyone other than Herr, then proceeded to break that rule for whatever reason.

If the first option is true, Suicidal is probably no longer town.

If the second option is true, then Suicidal still probably isn't town. I cannot think of any reason (WIFOMing or not) why a town role would fake being blackmailed. The Mafia obviously knows he was not blackmailed, and the only thing he is achieving by pretending to be blackmailed is to draw more suspicion on himself from the town.

So, what do I think Suicidal is? I strongly believe that Suicidal is a jester. Whether he just turned into one today or was one yesterday as well is up in the air. He either is a jester or is Mafia failing hard at pretending to be BMed. Either way I think he should be dealt with by someone in the coming nights. We should not take any action on him during the day because of the high probability of him being jester.

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 05:12 PM

I would just like to point out that Yayap *could* have been Arsonist. Don't just dismiss that.

From the Faq

Is the only way to survive Jester grief from a doctor's heal and/or immunity at night?
I thought this was clear from 129... ONLY doctors heals.

Jester grief pierces night immunity, regardless of armor (question 129 above clearly states it pierces armor/vests as well as immunity). Only Doctor heals can save someone from Jester grief, which is what happened last night.

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 05:13 PM
OK guys, you guys should read RP and FAQ more often.
RP says: Doc saved a person from jester grief death.
FAQ says : only Doc can save you from jester grief death.
RP says: Akira(dead) was the doctor
RP suggests that : mafia have no consig OR consig is going "Lurkaga"

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Yayap could be arso coz jester penetrates dem immunities

Also lysergic is scum

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 05:14 PM

Monster looks like he was mafia. We can't be certain, but that's my interpretation, considering his behavior.

Illidan claims I am mafia. On what basis? I voted Claw first. Let's go back and have a look at my first post, shall we?

What was the purpose of this post? Think. It was to prevent people from voting HerrZynisch and to convince them to switch their votes to Claw, whom I found significantly more scummy. Does this seem like something a mafia would do, or something a town would do?

Illidan also claims I somehow knew that Claw was jester and I wanted to pressure him for that reason. Please explain how the fuck I would ever know that. I was blocked n1, for starters. There is no way I could ever know anything about Claw's role at all. I relied on basic scumtells to try and deduce roles. Is it my fault that Claw played jester so well?

Then Illidan points out that I switched my vote to oops_ur_dead because I somehow knew Claw was jester and I didn't want to die. Wrong. If you read my post implicating oops_ur_dead, I clearly outlined my reasoning for why he was a better lynch. I still hold that view because it makes sense for a mafia to do what he did.

Note that oops_ur_dead repeatedly claimed that Claw was town, he never mentioned jester. Think of all the roles that would be 100% convinced that Claw was town. That's right, mafia. If oops was a private eye that checked Claw, he would have at least brought up the possibility of jester.

I'm going to be completely honest. My line of reasoning was that Claw was either Citizen or Mafia, more likely citizen than anything. I thought oops was a mafia in the event that Claw was a citizen because of how he defended Claw with no real basis for his defense.

And I decided it was in my best interest to lynch someone who continuously accused me of being mafia(falsely) as opposed to Claw, who was a citizen in my eyes at that point.

Furthermore, you must at least see that I am at the very least, somewhat intelligent. Do you really think, if I was mafia, I would allow myself to be in this situation right now? If I was mafia, I would have done EXACTLY what oops did. His ploy is brilliant, I only hope that we can stop it before he gains all of your trust.

-vote oops_ur_dead

Ask me any questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability. If you still want to lynch me, go ahead. I can't help but think the town is fucked without me.

Don't you think Mafia would realize that Claw was a Jester? Look at all the fuck ups he did, all the role claims he did. Why would mafia get involved in such a risky ploy?

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 05:14 PM
OK guys, you guys should read RP and FAQ more often.
RP says: Doc saved a person from jester grief death.
FAQ says : only Doc can save you from jester grief death.
RP says: Akira(dead) was the doctor

Akira could have been Private Eye (Doc or PE).

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Don't you think Mafia would realize that Claw was a Jester? Look at all the fuck ups he did, all the role claims he did. Why would mafia get involved in such a risky ploy?
To clear a member of their mafia, namely oops_ur_dead. And then use this "confirmed role" in order to clear other members of the mafia.

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Akira could have been Private Eye (Doc or PE).
Refer to the newspaper.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 05:19 PM

-vote oops_ur_dead

Lets start with this post (#281):

At this point, I'm convinced that Herr, Narks, and Ganondorf are town.
I also think that Claw and oops are Mafia.
-vote oops_ur_dead

Explain why you were convinced Narks and Ganondorf (two people I highly suspect to be scum) were town.

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 05:19 PM
@Lysergic

Here is why lynching oops on your logic is dumb
1) Claw was jester.
2) Oops defended Claw as much as possible.

whereas you think that Oops is scummy for defending a scummy player,
I feel that Oops is
a) ML
b) Sheriff
c) Mafia
d) Student

fm Narks
February 10th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Explain why you were convinced Narks and Ganondorf (two people I highly suspect to be scum) were town.

To be fair, I had thought Lysergic and Ganondorf were both Town at that point as well.

If we were all scum that would be ridiculously stupid of us to all support in each other as one giant, deafening chorus shouting, "LYNCH CLAW" and then choosing to not even vote for him.

fm Rumpel
February 10th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Hey Guys Lolstar must be mafia he knows for sure there is only one blackmailer! Only Mafia could know this.

Suicidial turned jester because of his invisible inc who got revealed from a utterly retard on day 1 (scum) Suicidial has lost the game. He turned jester at the end of the day after Claw was lynched.

Oops_you_are_retardeds behaviour only makes sense if he is Jester himself, Student picking Claw N1, TPR who checked him N1 Citizen with a retarded gambit.

Dont forget oops also claimed that suicidialjester is mafia 100%. There is no fucking way to know this. You have to be mafia yourself to know this.

Best hint he could give us he was blackmailed i assume.

The most likely connection between those 2 are 2 blackmailers. But u know what? I dont give a fuck. Lynching claw was awesomely stupid and it definetly hit the not so bright townies there.

Hopefully some other Dummkopfs will follow soon.

Your German General Feldmarschall!

fm Fred
February 10th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Hi scum that just comes to vote without any explanation that just coincidentally unvoted Claw before he got lynched.

I voted claw to the bitter end, get your facts straight. I am supporting Illidan's motion to put lysergic on the hot seat until I see an exchange with them and I can decide what to think of both of them. As for Narks he is similar to Lysergic in trying to take the town leader position and misguiding it to getting claw lynched.

fm Nick
February 10th, 2012, 05:23 PM
I left a MAJOR clue to my com name on day 1.
Go look at all my posts and you may figure it out.

I immediately saw the giant clue after posting it and wanted to kick myself.
At any rate I don't see how a COM name will help in determining what I am.
If you still want to know my COM name and can't figure it out/too lazy then i will tell you guys 24 hours from this post.

fm Auckmid
February 10th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Illidan: You said that you were right about Claw, so we should listen to you, which seemed to be you wanted implicit trust in what you had to say. If you were so correct, your ideas are so much better than everyone else's why didn't you speak up more?

I'm not saying you're scum, there isn't sufficient evidence yet to say that. At this point I can't tell if you're just a citizen/town PR trying to take control, or scum trying to deflect our attention to someone.

I do understand the reasons one might label me scummy, and we'll have to wait it out and see whether you change your mind. I would like to point out that I am not aggressively calling for the lynch of anyone, I am not hammering on only one possibility, I am trying to tackle the problem of who to lynch by finding all opinions and using them to our best judgement. If you took good notes, you will notice that a few times I mentioned that he might be a jester but I didn't think it too likely. That idea did not get much traction among the rest of those who spoke, so I left it at that in my own mind.

I have a habit however, of unvoting anytime I think there is a possibility of jester but the lynch will likely go through. I have done so even back when I played SC2 mafia regularly and continue to do so. As it is, I think suicidaln00b will be a jester by now, so I don't plan to vote for him at all, unless we come up with proof he is otherwise.

Regarding Lysergic, there was a bit of a push for Claw's lynch there, but that did come from several sides. His push for Claw's lynch didn't seem as rabid as Zack's push to lynch anyone. I feel lysergic is suspicious, but am not prepared to lynch him at this point today (though that may change as discussion continues).

I do think Zack is quite suspicious. He seems the least likely to divert his focus or engage in meaningful discussion, and I wonder if it's because he knows who his buddies are and we're not going for them.

ON THE TOPIC OF OOPS:

Oops is scummy, acting odd, and not trustworthy. Oops' ploy could have been when Claw flipped town as he expected, he would have justification for saying SEE? I KNEW HE WAS TOWN! LISTEN TO ME! That didn't happen...oops has been quiet.

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 05:25 PM
-vote Zack
-vote Zane
-vote Luna
-vote Elixir
-vote FalseTruth

lets start asking questions.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I thought they were town because they agreed with me. We had a similar train of thought, and naturally I thought they were town because mafia is not likely to agree with anything I have to say.

@Lysergic

Here is why lynching oops on your logic is dumb
1) Claw was jester.
2) Oops defended Claw as much as possible.

whereas you think that Oops is scummy for defending a scummy player,
I feel that Oops is
a) ML
b) Sheriff
c) Mafia
d) Student
Hindsight is 20/20. If I had known Claw was jester, did you think I'd be fucking voting him in the first place so you guys can run around on Day 2 accusing me of mafia? Of course it was fucking dumb to vote Claw. Are we arguing whether my decision is dumb or if I am town or mafia?

fm Deathfire123
February 10th, 2012, 05:29 PM
I voted claw to the bitter end, get your facts straight. I am supporting Illidan's motion to put lysergic on the hot seat until I see an exchange with them and I can decide what to think of both of them. As for Narks he is similar to Lysergic in trying to take the town leader position and misguiding it to getting claw lynched.

My mistakes about the Claw subject.

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 05:30 PM

I claimed you are mafia? Incorrect. I called you scum. If you mention me claiming you are mafia here its probably because you are mafia and in your panic to defend yourself you thought thats what I was accusing you of being.

Its a theory. If you are FalseTruth as you say then yes, you would be able to tell Claw was most likely Jester. To me it was obvious Claw was a jester, I imagine it was the same to some other players as well, except they are scum so they didn't speak up. If I wasn't busy most of day 1 with my job I would have been able to prevent that lynch hopefully.

Read what I said above. Now that I think about oops_ur_dead either truly believed Claw failed at one of his gambits as town, or he figured Claw was Jester and was trying to prevent the lynch by ways of lying. Either way lying as town in such a way is just counterproductive, I believe in using logic and convincing people by telling them your point of view. My read on oops_ur_dead is that he is town, albeit one who's methods are just not good.

This is wifom and lies...

"You will lose if you lynch me" = classic defense of a mafia on trial in SC2.

You're not FalseTruth are you? He wouldn't mess up like this. Considering that you probably truly believed Claw was citizen, and the explanation to you unvoting him was because you didn't want to be suspected. I gave you too much credit before saying you knew Claw was Jester. You just knew he isn't mafia like you are. You didn't care what he was, you just knew he isn't on your team and he's a liar so you pushed for his lynch. It was oops who made you unsure about continuing the lynch but you knew Claw would be lynched regardless so you then switched your vote to oops to put suspicion on him since you saw him as a threat I imagine. And now you're trying to lynch him.

Sorry Lysergic, you just confirmed yourself as Mafia in my eyes. Yes not just any scum, you just said "I am Mafia! Lynch me!".

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 05:31 PM
I feel that when Oops_ur_Dead said Claw was town, he probably should have said "inno"
Oops could be:
ML visited Claw ( and claw is inno because he didn't die)[and this would be retarded because only the GF kills recruiters]
Sheriff (obvious reason is obvious)
Student( defend Claw with super unlikely reason, and make claw even more susp)
Mafia(get claw lynched , get some townies to suicide)
citizen(serious gambit here)

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Oops is scummy, acting odd, and not trustworthy. Oops' ploy could have been when Claw flipped town as he expected, he would have justification for saying SEE? I KNEW HE WAS TOWN! LISTEN TO ME! That didn't happen...oops has been quiet.
This is exactly what I'm trying to say. My hypothesis is that he is mafia and he knew Claw was town so he defended him by saying he was town so that later he would be cleared by idiots like CptKirk.

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 05:32 PM
I left a MAJOR clue to my com name on day 1.
Go look at all my posts and you may figure it out.

I immediately saw the giant clue after posting it and wanted to kick myself.
At any rate I don't see how a COM name will help in determining what I am.
If you still want to know my COM name and can't figure it out/too lazy then i will tell you guys 24 hours from this post.

How am I meant to get a clue about your COM name when you are new to the forums? I don't know why you can't tell us now as its obviously not important. All this does is delay a lynch on you if someone counterclaims your COM name.

@ Rumpers

Suicidaln00b tried extremely hard to make us think he was blackmailed which is basically game throwing as he would turn into a jester and not get lynched. The only reason that is reasonable (Sucidal might not be a reasonable man) is that Suicidal is mafia and wants to look blackmailed turned jester.

Lysergic, Nick and Auckmid are mafias btw.

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 05:34 PM
-vote Lysergic
please.
trying to say CLaw is mafia when hes in the graveyard holding up a sign saying "Jester" .....

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 05:36 PM
I shall debunk this by voting people whom I deem suspicious.

-vote CptKirk (trying to clear fellow mafia)
-vote Nick (scummy)

I think Illidan and Zack are town, but stupid. I still think Ganondorf is town and that Narks is town but slightly misguided.
Any questions you have for me instead of random accusations with not backing?

fm Guardian
February 10th, 2012, 05:37 PM
THIS IS BIASPHEMY!
-vote fm Narks
-vote fm Plato
-vote fm NorthStar
-vote fm SuicidalN00b
-vote fm Kevinpowers
-vote fm Dirk.Revenaut (Dark.Revenant)
Lynch
All
Trolls

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 05:38 PM
-vote Lysergic
please.
trying to say CLaw is mafia when hes in the graveyard holding up a sign saying "Jester" .....
Now you are just lying to my face. I specifically said I thought Claw was mafia on Day 1. Are you so naive as to accuse me of believing Claw is mafia when I clearly stated otherwise?

Can you learn to read before you make random accusations please?

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I thought they were town because they agreed with me. We had a similar train of thought, and naturally I thought they were town because mafia is not likely to agree with anything I have to say.

Hindsight is 20/20. If I had known Claw was jester, did you think I'd be fucking voting him in the first place so you guys can run around on Day 2 accusing me of mafia? Of course it was fucking dumb to vote Claw. Are we arguing whether my decision is dumb or if I am town or mafia?

At that point in time they were hardly the only ones that had expressed similar sentiments. What exactly made you think they were town?

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Oops is probably a townie who saw someone who was obviously not mafia and decided to try to stop them being lynched. Doesn't seem very scummy to me but I guess he would be a good person for scum to jump on after yesterday.

If Lysergic is False or Jack thats some double wifom going on here as he aint doing a good job at pretending to be them.

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 05:41 PM
-vote Zack
-vote Zane
-vote Luna
-vote Elixir
-vote FalseTruth

lets start asking questions.

You've voted for my twice now, what up? You checked me?

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Okay so all you who are voting Narks, I just need to say this once. He was looking at the situation from a logical stand-point and so acted. I would have done the exact same thing he did going about lynching Claw.

*back to looking at my notes*

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 05:42 PM
At that point in time they were hardly the only ones that had expressed similar sentiments. What exactly made you think they were town?
Are you going to assault me for my inclinations on day one on who is town?
Guess what? 70% of the players were town. More likely than not, people who agreed with me were probably town. Either way, I had no concrete information on day one to work with. It was just a gut feeling. Go ahead and lynch me on my gut feelings if you want.

fm Rumpel
February 10th, 2012, 05:43 PM
How am I meant to get a clue about your COM name when you are new to the forums? I don't know why you can't tell us now as its obviously not important. All this does is delay a lynch on you if someone counterclaims your COM name.

@ Rumpers

Suicidaln00b tried extremely hard to make us think he was blackmailed which is basically game throwing as he would turn into a jester and not get lynched. The only reason that is reasonable (Sucidal might not be a reasonable man) is that Suicidal is mafia and wants to look blackmailed turned jester.

Do you really assume that the Mafia in this game needs gambits like that? They have to lay low with their 1 kpn at night and have their Dark thieves Blackmailer do the work together. with the arso and the other neutrals, rainbow-colored witches and Amnesiacs in red.
Don't forget that there is a traitor as well in their team.

They have no room for stupid gambits like this. This is not FM 9 where the town has to fight against 2 evil groups and a lot of kpn. This is more of a time game.

in your next life try to get educated in Germany you stoopid hedgewizzard!

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Guess what? 70% of the players were town. More likely than not, people who agreed with me were probably town. Either way, I had no concrete information on day one to work with. It was just a gut feeling. Go ahead and lynch me on my gut feelings if you want.

Why are you getting so defensive? I stated early on that my vote was a pressure vote. You said feel free to ask questions. That is what I am doing. I am not going to give up after asking only one question and getting a very vague response.

fm NorthStar

Now please, answer my previous question.

fm CptKirk
Now you are just lying to my face. I specifically said I thought Claw was mafia on Day 1. Are you so naive as to accuse me of believing Claw is mafia when I clearly stated otherwise?

Can you learn to read before you make random accusations please?

your attacking oops, and oops and me defended Claw as much as possible.
my personal objective in day 0 was to avert a lynch on claw AT ALL COSTS, including sacrificing suicidal noob and oops if possible.
i was partially successful in that.

lynching oops isnt smart.
he either:
a) realised that claw was jester, and tried to defend him to the end
b) investigated claw as a sheriff and saw "inno"
c) was actually a mafia helping claw.
d) was a student helping to make claw look guilty

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 05:46 PM
You've voted for my twice now, what up? You checked me?

-unvote Zack
i was just checking on the people i voted for yesterday. :p

fm Nick
February 10th, 2012, 05:48 PM

I'm not totally new.
I said relatively new.
I said on the signups for FMX that jaczac afks in games and I didn't want to play with him because he was in the only 2 sfms i've done.
Then I said it in a post on this thread that jaczac is evidence of afks usually being cit or a boring town role.

Put two and two together and result is my COM name.
Dramallama

I guess only those who played with me in the sfms would have had any chance at figuring that out. I have nothing against jaczac personally but seriously, Citizen is a boring role yes. But someone has to do it.

Anyways this has nothing to do with fmx so I'll stop here.

fm Kevinpowers
February 10th, 2012, 05:48 PM
THIS IS BIASPHEMY!
-vote fm Narks
-vote fm Plato
-vote fm NorthStar
-vote fm SuicidalN00b
-vote fm Kevinpowers
-vote fm Dirk.Revenaut (Dark.Revenant)
Lynch
All
Trolls

Lawl. The irony here is that you are trolling here. It's been established that voting for a ton of people at once makes it a pain in the ass to keep the tally straight.
ICWHATUDIDTHERE.

fm Zack
February 10th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Do you really assume that the Mafia in this game needs gambits like that? They have to lay low with their 1 kpn at night and have their Dark thieves Blackmailer do the work together. with the arso and the other neutrals, rainbow-colored witches and Amnesiacs in red.
Don't forget that there is a traitor as well in their team.

They have no room for stupid gambits like this. This is not FM 9 where the town has to fight against 2 evil groups and a lot of kpn. This is more of a time game.

in your next life try to get educated in Germany you stoopid hedgewizzard!

I've said that being mafia is the only reasonable explanation for Suicidal's actions. Why would he gamethrow and turn himself into a jester after wanting us to think he is blackmailed if he was town? Only explanation is scum or retarded.

You obviously know a lot about what scum would or would not to do. At least 1 mafia in a 10 man team would try a gambit imo so its actually quite likely but w/e

Suicidal is jester or mafia, either way he should be killed tonight.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Why are you getting so defensive? I stated early on that my vote was a pressure vote. You said feel free to ask questions. That is what I am doing. I am not going to give up after asking only one question and getting a very vague response.
Fair enough.

I did answer it to the best of my ability. You simply asked the question twice, which irritated me. I told you, it was a gut feeling. I'm sorry, but I don't have any particular post I can direct you towards that would explain why I thought they were town.

If I sound defensive, it's because I'm fucking pissed you people can't see oops for what he is. He somehow claimed that he knew with 100% certainty that Claw was town, but Claw flipped jester.

What does that tell us?

Oops is a mafia member that defended Claw just to gain town's trust because he assumed Claw was town(knowing all the mafia on his team). I think CptKirk is doing the same thing. It's really frustrating when you know the truth but no one wants to listen to you.

fm Guardian
February 10th, 2012, 05:54 PM
I assumed NorthStar was a troll and a complete idiot. I guess I have seen wrong.

fm McPwnage
February 10th, 2012, 05:55 PM
oops was not the student of claw.

oops was either faking sheriff or was the real sheriff who saw him as innocent/invest who saw 0 mafia roles.

claw explained it in his last post by saying he didn't know what oops was doing and if he was a student of claw he would have said something like "oops is not mafia he's completely neutral" or something there would be no reason for claw to try and hide his student.

its really frustrating when lysergic is dumb

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Illidan: You said that you were right about Claw, so we should listen to you, which seemed to be you wanted implicit trust in what you had to say. If you were so correct, your ideas are so much better than everyone else's why didn't you speak up more?

Listen does not equal following blindly. So no I do not expect town to be sheep. This is why I didn't fake claim sheriff like some people do cus they think its such an awesome idea.

As i've already mentioned I wasn't online most of day 1 so I couldn't speak up as much I would have liked to. I did not have the time to prevent Claw's lynch. My ideas are not better than everyone else's, there are some people who could be as observant as me and even more. They are simply most likely scum so they aren't helping like they normally would...

I'm not saying you're scum, there isn't sufficient evidence yet to say that. At this point I can't tell if you're just a citizen/town PR trying to take control, or scum trying to deflect our attention to someone.

Trying to cast doubt on me again? Not doing a good job at it I must say. This looks so fake.

I do understand the reasons one might label me scummy, and we'll have to wait it out and see whether you change your mind.

Not going to change my mind i'm afraid, you are looking even more scummy than before now. You're the next lynch after Lysergic if its up to me. You're also trying to lynch oops along with Lysergic, that doesn't look good for you.

fm Kevinpowers
February 10th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Put two and two together and result is my COM name.
Dramallama

I played SC2 maf with you the other day. I think you were a dick. No sure, though.

Either way, as I read a lot of these posts, I can't help but feel the need to remind people that this is day 2 and not a ton of people have posted thus far.
I honestly feel like this is the part where we all get a feel for each other and begin establishing some long-term grudges/trusting opinions of people. Unless you see something that absolutely confirms someone one way or another in your mind, try to keep an open mind with reading every post.
Closed minded town are exactly what scum want. Don't let them force us to close our minds to new possibilities.
Also, Ganondorf seems scummy to me just because of him being so damned aggressive and voting in retaliation for votes on him (I'm referring to Narks in particular). To me, a good townie isn't so quick as to vote other people just for petty personal reasons. This isn't Ganondorf vs. the the world, it's town vs. mafia. Voting for people because "they voted for you" along with some bullshit you threw together to try and justify your vote isn't a productive town thing to do.

fm Ganondorf
February 10th, 2012, 05:58 PM
your attacking oops, and oops and me defended Claw as much as possible.
my personal objective in day 0 was to avert a lynch on claw AT ALL COSTS, including sacrificing suicidal noob and oops if possible.
i was partially successful in that.

lynching oops isnt smart.
he either:
a) realised that claw was jester, and tried to defend him to the end
b) investigated claw as a sheriff and saw "inno"
c) was actually a mafia helping claw.
d) was a student helping to make claw look guilty

Stop copying me jackass. Lists are my thing. And yours sucks because it's incomplete.

1) realised that claw was jester, and tried to defend him to the end
2) investigated claw as a sheriff and saw "inno"
3) was actually a mafia helping claw.
4) was a student helping to make claw look guilty
5) was some town idiot who wanted to protect Claw and he had some method of proving his role with night actions or whatever
6) was a town idiot who wanted to protect Claw because he's some faggot fanboy

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 05:59 PM
oops was either faking sheriff or was the real sheriff who saw him as innocent/invest who saw 0 mafia roles.
If you admit there is a possibility of this guy faking Sheriff, you have to admit he could be mafia. At least concede to the possibility that oops isn't confirmed town, and don't call me dumb when I try to bring up all possibilities and try to brainstorm about what could be going on.

fm Fred
February 10th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Hmm I am honestly not sure what to think of the whole Illidan vs Lysergic thing. I don't think there is such a concrete case for Lysergic being mafia as Illidan says but I can see case for him possibly being scum.

On another note is anyone suprised at how low the KPN is? With 50 people it seems like the only evil neutral are the arsonist(s) since we still have no evidence of a serial killer or spree killer. This game is going to take considerably longer than other forum mafia games have.

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 06:00 PM
If you admit there is a possibility of this guy faking Sheriff, you have to admit he could be mafia. At least concede to the possibility that oops isn't confirmed town, and don't call me dumb when I try to bring up all possibilities and try to brainstorm about what could be going on.

why are you adamant about lynching oops?

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Illidan, you still haven't responded to my defense. Why don't you explain to me why you think I am mafia and I will answer all your questions.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Okay, so I want to muse about the role list (total, not alive[graveyard isn't helpful]).

There are at least 2 doctors alive (one autopsied Akira, one saved jester-grief victim)
There is at least one hooker or independent hooker (Lysergic being role-blocked n1)
There is at least one Wizard or another hooker (herr claims wizard then admiral confirmed that he got a "witched" message)

This is some of my own wonderings. There could be a(n unlucky) spree killer (think FMV). Or there could be a really stupid serial killer (any serial killer should be trying to get to lvl 3).

There is likely to be an amnesiac if one looks at previous games.

Just bear this in mind whenever someone claims. There aren't a lot of doctors, the wizard isn't proven wizard or town. Just a word to the wise.

I could see oops as mafia trying to get townie points but I need to look more into my notes to verify this theory.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 06:03 PM
why are you adamant about lynching oops?
I'm not adamant about lynching oops. I just think he's mafia, and he hasn't provided me anything to believe otherwise.

Why are you so adamant about lynching me?

fm Kevinpowers
February 10th, 2012, 06:05 PM
@Fred I'm with you. I really don't know where to stand in all of this. Hence no vote from me yet. TBH I can see a case for a lot of people being scum.

And yes, I thought everyone's average KPN was going to be much higher so as to get the game over with in a reasonable amount of time. It looks like we're in it for the long haul, lol.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 06:06 PM
It's really frustrating when you know the truth but no one wants to listen to you.

I can read perfectly fine. I have seen everything you have written and have taken note of it. However, try and see things from my point of view, and to a lesser but similar extent, Illidan's point of view. We both see you as mafia, because you pushed for a lynch that did not flip mafia. We will take anything you write with a grain of salt. I want you to prove to me, within reasonable doubt, that you are not mafia. So far you have done an unsatisfactory job.

I told you, it was a gut feeling. I'm sorry, but I don't have any particular post I can direct you towards that would explain why I thought they were town.

No, what you told me first was that you thought they were town because they agreed with you. Now you are saying it was a "gut feeling". Which one was it?

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 06:07 PM
The people in this thread are too damn high
off of their own arrogant piss. They can't see anyone else as correct so everyone else must be stupid. We need to stop being so arrogant now. It doesn't help.

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 06:08 PM
I'm not adamant about lynching oops. I just think he's mafia, and he hasn't provided me anything to believe otherwise.

simple.
because you are so adamant about lynching oops.

fm Fred
February 10th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I was checking the role list and it is of note that the six players who were modkilled are now RANDOM ANY's! So the role list for them was completely reshuffled.

fm Illidan
Like I said Lysergic, I never said you are mafia. I said you are scum. There is a diffrence. You are the one who said I claimed you being mafia, which strongly hints at you actually being mafia.

As for the reasons, they are already mentioned. Didn't you read them? The only thing missing is the full explanation on what Yayap did so i'l just say it now.

Yayap was acting dumb on purpose to fish out reactions from people. It made him seem scummy when he seemed to be lying about some game mechanics or misunderstanding the situation. My opinion is that he knew exactly whats going on and what the mechanics are. He waited for people to try and vote him for a lynch. I voted him and his reaction to me only confirmed this theory further. You voted him with actual intent to possibly get him lynched or to put suspicion on him after he annoyed you. That was his "trap" which you fell for. That alone would not be cause for lynching you, but along with everything else which i've already mentioned...

fm Kevinpowers

I feel like lynching oops isn't a great idea.
Maybe I'm just still a bit flinchy from lynching Claw yesterday, but if town feels so strongly about him being mafia (as I feel a lot of us do,) why was he not shot by a vig last night?

fm Kevinpowers
February 10th, 2012, 06:10 PM
The people in this thread are too damn high
off of their own arrogant piss. They can't see anyone else as correct so everyone else must be stupid. We need to stop being so arrogant now. It doesn't help.

+1

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 06:12 PM
I feel like lynching oops isn't a great idea.
Maybe I'm just still a bit flinchy from lynching Claw yesterday, but if town feels so strongly about him being mafia (as I feel a lot of us do,) why was he not shot by a vig last night?
because the vig beleived that suicidal was being jailed?

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 06:13 PM
No, what you told me first was that you thought they were town because they agreed with you. Now you are saying it was a "gut feeling". Which one was it?
They agreed with me and it was a gut feeling. I tire of this because it is meaningless. I genuinely thought they are town because of their pro-town behavior. They would brainstorm, ask questions, call suspicious people out on their suspicious behavior. Mafia like to lie low, and that's not what these guys did. Mafia prefer to be unhelpful, and that's not what these guys did.

Did you know Narks and Ganondorf also pushed for this lynch? Did you realize they aren't getting any heat for this whatsoever? Why single me out when I have explained my reasonings for voting in every post I make?

If you want to know why I did something, It will be explained in the post I did it in. Just read all my posts, and then if you want to call me out on something, quote it and ask me why I said it.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Like I said Lysergic, I never said you are mafia. I said you are scum. There is a diffrence. You are the one who said I claimed you being mafia, which strongly hints at you actually being mafia.

As for the reasons, they are already mentioned. Didn't you read them? The only thing missing is the full explanation on what Yayap did so i'l just say it now.

Yayap was acting dumb on purpose to fish out reactions from people. It made him seem scummy when he seemed to be lying about some game mechanics or misunderstanding the situation. My opinion is that he knew exactly whats going on and what the mechanics are. He waited for people to try and vote him for a lynch. I voted him and his reaction to me only confirmed this theory further. You voted him with actual intent to possibly get him lynched or to put suspicion on him after he annoyed you. That was his "trap" which you fell for. That alone would not be cause for lynching you, but along with everything else which i've already mentioned...
Just because his name is Yayap doesn't mean he knows what he was doing.

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 06:14 PM
They agreed with me and it was a gut feeling. I tire of this because it is meaningless. I genuinely thought they are town because of their pro-town behavior. They would brainstorm, ask questions, call suspicious people out on their suspicious behavior. Mafia like to lie low, and that's not what these guys did. Mafia prefer to be unhelpful, and that's not what these guys did.

Did you know Narks and Ganondorf also pushed for this lynch? Did you realize they aren't getting any heat for this whatsoever? Why single me out when I have explained my reasonings for voting in every post I make?

If you want to know why I did something, It will be explained in the post I did it in. Just read all my posts, and then if you want to call me out on something, quote it and ask me why I said it.

because you are now pushing for another person's lynch?

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 06:15 PM
simple.
because you are so adamant about lynching oops.
I explained my reasons, so you need to either reanalyze your position or point out where my reasoning fails. oops is probably mafia. If you would like, we can wait for him to show up and defend himself, but please don't defend him before he even shows up. It makes you look more like mafia than anything.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 06:16 PM
We are now 3 hours into the day and we have a very hot debate. I have a feeling that this debate will cool down by the end of the day.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 06:16 PM
because you are now pushing for another person's lynch?
Do you even read what I write? I said that Narks and Ganondorf are probably town repeatedly. I'm asking him why I'm being singled out when I did the same things as some other people in this town.

fm Kevinpowers
February 10th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Just because his name is Yayap doesn't mean he knows what he was doing.
While you're absolutely correct, I was getting similar vibes from Yapyap yesterday. I honestly feel like the whole trap theory is spot on. His mistakes in understanding mechanics made him look like a nub, but some of the analysis in some of his posts made him look not nubby.

because the vig beleived that suicidal was being jailed?
Good point.

fm Fred
February 10th, 2012, 06:17 PM

I'm skeptical yayap knew what he was talking about. He spent all of day 0 trolling and continued trolling for the most part on day 1, he just strikes me as a troll. You are stepping into the dangerous pitfall of over analyzing people and trying to see things that just aren't there.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 06:19 PM

So you did exactly what I did, but you think I'm mafia? Does this mean you are mafia as well? Please explain, because I don't understand why it's okay when you do it, but its not okay when I do it.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 06:22 PM

It's funny you say that, because at the time of that post Ganondorf had posted twice, and these were his exact posts:

Wow I'm impressed with the amount of retarded comments made in just a couple of hours. Absofuckinglutely incredible. Keep it up and that 10 man mafia will stomp the whole town into the ground before the end of next week. The only posters who appear even remotely sane are Narks and Lysergic. If you don't all stop being complete idiots your just making it easier for scum to hide behind equally idiotic comments and get away with it unnoticed. Think before you post, read the goddamn rules and read what others say in detail. If your not even trying then Im voting your ass out of here. Its that simple.

Claw has been bullshitting all over the place. Don't believe anything that fucker says. I had a huge list of notes on him but Lysergic summed most of it up nicely so I'm not going to bother.

Vote Claw

MrSmarter is a scumbag first class. Says he doesnt believe Suicidaln00b is a sheriff using Claws bullshit investigator finds as motive and that he should answer Zack about the PM he got. Then he continues to fucking vote HerrZynisch up anyway and tries to push for a roleclaim. Wheres the logic? THERE IS NO FUCKING LOGIC. Except maybe that he knows our friendly neigborhood n00b got blackmailed and he wants to benefit from his induced sheriff claim. This bastard is mafia with Claw or a retard. I think he's both.

Vote MrSmarter

Behind door number three we have MikeVipe who acts like some confused idiot to defend Claw's claim that he wasnt aware that we could write last wills. He does this by saying the dumbfucks who got shot on the first night didnt leave a last will, which they damn well should have because we'd now have their role and there was no chance whatsoever that one of those faggot OP mafiosojanitordisguisers (which by the way might be one of the dumbest ideas in FM history combined with no specific role reveals in the graveyard) was goign to scew it up on n1. And in the rest of his post tries to make himself look like a helpful town player. Nice try, jackass.

Vote MikeVipe

Originally Posted by fm MikeVipe
I loled. All I've been doing is pointing things out and piecing together what I see. My crime is pointing out that they didn't leave last wills when someone mistakenly stated that we can't leave last wills? But whatever, if you feel that way I guess. Good deduction there.

No mercy for dimwits who fail to read the rules and then proceed to make false statements. It increases the amount of confusion and theres enough of that as it is with this dumb shit graveyard.

1). "Mafia like to lie low, and that's not what these guys did". I would call two posts over the span of roughly 1/4th the thread lying low.

2). "They would brainstorm, ask questions, call suspicious people out on their suspicious behavior." Ganon asked no questions, did no braimstorming, and called out one person that is confirmed town (MikeVipe) and another that we now know not to be mafia.

3). "Mafia prefer to be unhelpful, and that's not what these guys did." Ganon insulted people constantly in his posts, and added little to the discussion that could be classified as helpful.

You are not making a good case for yourself at all.

Also, the only reason you are my main focus as of now is because the others are not on. Why would you even bring that up though? Do you have something to hide and are sick of my prying at it?

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Lysergic: I troll-voted Yayap. You serious-voted Yayap. Thats the diffrence.

fm FalseTruth
February 10th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I just want to know where the fuck Oops is. He was so talkative yesterday, and today... nothing.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 10th, 2012, 06:26 PM
TL;DR Summary anyone?

fm Kevinpowers
February 10th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I just want to know where the fuck Oops is. He was so talkative yesterday, and today... nothing.

Jailed I'd be willing to wager.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 06:28 PM
My view on oops is this: at the start of the game, every person had a one in five chance of being mafia, thus oops has that same chance (probably more since we have good ideas of what roles dead people are).

His actions match those of a mafia member trying a gambit. That gambit failed. But what gets me is this one question: Why would oops claim mason leader if he was mafia and was sure that Claw was innocent?

Fake-claiming mason requires trust that the other person won't say that the other is lying. I now see that oops is more likely a town power role unless someone can show me how claiming mason hurts oops' case for innocence.

That mason claim is what needs to be answered.

fm Philie
February 10th, 2012, 06:30 PM
guys, I can talk:>.

fm Kevinpowers
February 10th, 2012, 06:30 PM

I'm super duper duper curious - do you have any idea why your name was red yesterday???

fm Ganondorf
February 10th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Yayap was suspicious as fuck with all his stupid bloodthirst theories and designating the jailer and vig to targets of his liking. The shit he was pulling was a framer's dream. You can't say anyone was scum for votign to lynch him.

fm FalseTruth
February 10th, 2012, 06:32 PM

Detain: The person will remain in jail, he will not be able to speak in day chat, if there is more than 1 prisoner, jail chat will remain open to them. The public will be notified of all prisoners each day.

I'm beginning to think that a lack of this means that Archangel was jailor. Or the real jailor is a very trusting person.

fm CptKirk
February 10th, 2012, 06:33 PM

nope.
the RP would say so if [NAME] was missing/detained

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 06:34 PM
1). "Mafia like to lie low, and that's not what these guys did". I would call two posts over the span of roughly 1/4th the thread lying low.

2). "They would brainstorm, ask questions, call suspicious people out on their suspicious behavior." Ganon asked no questions, did no braimstorming, and called out one person that is confirmed town (MikeVipe) and another that we now know not to be mafia.

3). "Mafia prefer to be unhelpful, and that's not what these guys did." Ganon insulted people constantly in his posts, and added little to the discussion that could be classified as helpful.

You are not making a good case for yourself at all.

Also, the only reason you are my main focus as of now is because the others are not on. Why would you even bring that up though? Do you have something to hide and are sick of my prying at it?
If you want to ask a substantive question, go right ahead. Until then, I will put up with this.

1) 2 posts longer than 90% of all the other posts in day chat and with significantly more useful accusations. Ganondorf was trying to accuse to see who would take the bait. I was the first to tell him to slow his advances, if you try and recall.

2) Ganondorf DID brainstorm, he didn't ask many questions but Narks did, and he was very active in calling out people. Do you really think a mafia would call out random people and create as many enemies as possible? This sort of behavior is pro-town, I know from prior experience.

3) Ganon insulted, yes, but he also drew out reactions that were useful in scumhunting. I thought he was more useful than say, you, wouldn't you say?

Now, let me say, I don't know for certain if these guys really are town. All I know is that I'm not mafia, and I believed and still believe that Ganondorf and Narks are also town to a degree. These are beliefs, and nothing more than beliefs. If you are going to kill me for it, go right ahead, but I'm not about to lie to you that I don't think they are town just because you want me to.

I also noticed you didn't have anything negative to say about Narks. I suppose you agree with me somewhat, then?

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Lysergic: I troll-voted Yayap. You serious-voted Yayap. Thats the diffrence.
So voting someone who was in no danger of being lynched is now a scummy thing to do, in spite of the fact that the person in question was lying about role mechanics. I fail to understand your reasoning.

fm Ganondorf
February 10th, 2012, 06:38 PM

Too bad blackmailed doesnt mean that you cant talk in this game. It'd be clever of the mafia if you were ordered not to talk the first day to make you look like lying scum now.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I like Narks. He's as pro-town as can be. Some other people on the other hand...

*cough* Damn lurkers *cough*

fm TheJackofSpades
February 10th, 2012, 06:40 PM
I like Narks. He's as pro-town as can be. Some other people on the other hand...

*cough* Damn lurkers *cough*
there is sooo much to read D:

fm Ganondorf
February 10th, 2012, 06:42 PM
I'm beginning to think that a lack of this means that Archangel was jailor. Or the real jailor is a very trusting person.

Why? He only had one night to jail anyone for fucks sake. Not that strange to let someone out if you think about it. If he jailed you next, would you roleclaim and share your information if some suspicious jerk was your inmate?

fm Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Oke couple of things to say

Illi appreciate what you are doing , scumhunting and pressuring and all that since i won't. But jeez dude you arent omni-knowing dude. +your logic kinda fails in voting him first and in retrospect seeing it and then calling it trollvoting , i mean srsly Trollvoting bcs you knew he was drawing reactions , isn't that why you don't vote ... Just admit some mistakes here and there no fault. But try and see it in Lysergics point of view

Lysergic as much as i think you are a threat i also think we shouldn't judge bcs of big walls of texts and that's a gut feeling , so i can understand your gut feeling and i must say the evidence is not the best but calm down and answer in a way singleminded people get it , always works for me. But maybe Oops isn't mafia , don't be singleminded yourself.

Let's not get a war going here guys, fighting won't help town , listening will. That's all for now.

fm Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 06:44 PM
also 1 more thing , Just a question to Vornskr ... How do you have so many notes ... Being a modkill replacement and all that, i mean if you made those during the night , reading that whole thing, i Applaud you sir

fm Goonswarm
February 10th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Oops is a mafia member that defended Claw just to gain town's trust because he assumed Claw was town(knowing all the mafia on his team). I think CptKirk is doing the same thing. It's really frustrating when you know the truth but no one wants to listen to you.

its really frustrating when lysergic is dumb

Okay, there's not really a lot to go on in this thread at the moment, so this may be way off-base, foolish speculation on my part. I don't mean to accuse anybody, just asking questions. To me, there's a logic to what Lysergic is saying, here. And somebody with such a low post count coming in and pissing all over Lysergic seems kind of suspicious to me.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 06:46 PM
also 1 more thing , Just a question to Vornskr ... How do you have so many notes ... Being a modkill replacement and all that, i mean if you made those during the night , reading that whole thing, i Applaud you sir
If you read my writing style you will know for certain that I know how notes arevery important in FM. I'm not trying to hide my COM account.

fm Plato
February 10th, 2012, 06:46 PM
It looks like Claw has aids.

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 06:48 PM
So voting someone who was in no danger of being lynched is now a scummy thing to do, in spite of the fact that the person in question was lying about role mechanics. I fail to understand your reasoning.

Its not a scummy thing to do on its own. He was fishing for reactions and you ate the bait in the manner fitting for scum. That would not automatically make you scum, so like I said that alone would not be grounds for lynching you. However it would be grounds for investigating you at night to see what you are. And that leads me to believe that Yayap was actually a Private Eye, truly unfortunate if that is the case.

What I mean to say is you reacted in a suspicious way towards Yayap. Along with the other information on you it implies you are scum. Your posts today imply you are specifically Mafia and not any other type of scum.

@Ambient: All my votes on day 1 were troll-votes against people I suspected and just wanted to test their reactions. I didn't have the time to actually push a lynch against anyone. Yayap's reaction made me suspect what he was doing, granted I did not understand it right away after reading his reply but only much later when I thought about it some more.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 06:48 PM
But maybe Oops isn't mafia , don't be singleminded yourself.
I'll be the first to admit I could be wrong, but I don't see any harm in pressure-voting him. I mean Illidan voted me on no evidence at all, I think I have the right to vote someone based on a possible ploy they may have pulled, right?

Here's my proposition. We vote oops, and if he provides a good defense, I'll back off no problem. If he doesn't even show up, then I see no reason not to lynch him.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 06:50 PM
I'll be the first to admit I could be wrong, but I don't see any harm in pressure-voting him. I mean Illidan voted me on no evidence at all, I think I have the right to vote someone based on a possible ploy they may have pulled, right?

Here's my proposition. We vote oops, and if he provides a good defense, I'll back off no problem. If he doesn't even show up, then I see no reason not to lynch him.
What's a good defense in your eyes?

fm Vornskr
I'm asking because you could just take that back (say "that wasn't good enough")

fm FalseTruth
Why? He only had one night to jail anyone for fucks sake. Not that strange to let someone out if you think about it. If he jailed you next, would you roleclaim and share your information if some suspicious jerk was your inmate?

Well you'd think the first night he could jail, when there's no other inmates, he'd detain someone just to tell the town "hey guys, i'm not dead". And if the other inmate was detained for being a suspicious jerk, I'd expect the jailor to execute his ass.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 06:53 PM
What's a good defense in your eyes?

I'm asking because you could just take that back (say "that wasn't good enough")
Good point.

It wouldn't take much considering I don't have tangible evidence in the form of a night action. A good example of a solid defense from oops would be, "I checked Claw, I am Sheriff, I tried saving him because he showed up as not suspicious."

At that point we'll just have to rely on night action results to figure out the truth.

fm Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 06:53 PM
I concur with pressuring Oops , but let's wait till he's on

And Vornskr i was more thinking that , maybe Our jester was already back , or maybe you could always be the lurking consig with notes. Or maybe i'm just paranoid and you really did reread the whole thing. Just being cautious but you don't seem scummy so.

fm Admiral
February 10th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I'm skeptical yayap knew what he was talking about. He spent all of day 0 trolling and continued trolling for the most part on day 1, he just strikes me as a troll. You are stepping into the dangerous pitfall of over analyzing people and trying to see things that just aren't there.

I agree.

I, too, am highly dubious that Yayap was fishing for reactions. He was pointing fingers at people, calling them "bloodthirsty," particularly the ones who accused him of being scum. One thing I did notice was that on Day 1, he labeled Zane as "scum." And then the next post, he labeled him as "Town or Mafia." Unfortunately, the population is not comprised only of "town" and "Mafia." He neglected to mention the neutral roles. However, for all other people, he addressed those he suspected as scum. What this could mean though...

Personally, I am keeping my eye on TheJackofSpades. He unvoted Claw right as he claimed Jester. I could thank him, in a way, that he unvoted. Else 18 people would have rounded up to 5 possible dead people, if the FM Game Master rounds up. Still, he contributes very little, posts the tallies quite frequently, and just "goes with the flow" most of the time.

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 06:57 PM
I concur with pressuring Oops , but let's wait till he's on

And Vornskr i was more thinking that , maybe Our jester was already back , or maybe you could always be the lurking consig with notes. Or maybe i'm just paranoid and you really did reread the whole thing. Just being cautious but you don't seem scummy so.
And you don't seem like a survivor at all.

/sarcasm

If you look at Ambient's location, role, interests, occupation, biography, he basically claims survivor. Just a FYI.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 06:57 PM
3) Ganon insulted, yes, but he also drew out reactions that were useful in scumhunting. I thought he was more useful than say, you, wouldn't you say?

Let's just leave it at this, I had zero posts coming into today and six people were modkilled. I'm sure you can figure it out.

I also noticed you didn't have anything negative to say about Narks. I suppose you agree with me somewhat, then?

Check my original post.

While you have far but convinced me of your innocence I do not have enough information to determine your allignment.

-unvote Lysergic

This does not mean you are off of my radar, however.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Personally, I am keeping my eye on TheJackofSpades. He unvoted Claw right as he claimed Jester. I could thank him, in a way, that he unvoted. Else 18 people would have rounded up to 5 possible dead people, if the FM Game Master rounds up. Still, he contributes very little, posts the tallies quite frequently, and just "goes with the flow" most of the time.
An excellent point. Ultimately, I think most of the mafia are hiding in the list of lurkers and most of us are just wasting our time arguing with one another. I also am suspicious of Jack for his lurkish behavior. However, that jester claim from Claw at the last second probably would have made anyone unvote when the lynch was already bound to occur.

fm Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 07:00 PM
And you don't seem like a survivor at all.

/sarcasm

If you look at Ambient's location, role, interests, occupation, biography, he basically claims survivor. Just a FYI.

about damn time somebody noticed my hard work that i do while bored

fm Vornskr
February 10th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Told you I'm good at this.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 07:01 PM
While you have far but convinced me of your innocence I do not have enough information to determine your allignment.
This does not mean you are off of my radar, however.
I respect your conviction, however misguided you may be. It was a fun banter while it lasted.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 07:03 PM
I respect your conviction, however misguided you may be. It was a fun banter while it lasted.

I was not misguided at all.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Also, if no one has any better leads, I would again like to propose we pressure vote Narks and Ganondorf.

fm Ambient
February 10th, 2012, 07:07 PM
OR we wait till more people come on to respond before we reach 50 pages

fm Ganondorf
February 10th, 2012, 07:08 PM
So quite a number of people has posted already and nobody was healed yet? That's fucking weird since were missing 2 kills.

Well you'd think the first night he could jail, when there's no other inmates, he'd detain someone just to tell the town "hey guys, i'm not dead". And if the other inmate was detained for being a suspicious jerk, I'd expect the jailor to execute his ass.
He couldn't execute anyone mr smartypants. Go back and read them rules. He can't execute after a lynch until he's executed 2 non town players after non-lynch days. Which is to say NEVER. Jailer won't level up. Get over it.

Anyway there's some other faggot who deserves attention. Echonian was full of shit on day 1. He made several ill-informed posts and from what it looks like he took some opportunities to confuse others. For example when someone said that a private eye would of been better off using detective or lookout powers, this nigger said that Claw did exactly that. He appealed to the mafia when he stated that Suicidaln00b was ruining the game for the blackmailer. He could easily be an evil neutral who was pretending to be a dumbfuck. Making a mess of the day chat so he won't get killed.

Vote Echonian

fm Luna
February 10th, 2012, 07:08 PM
I had to catch up on 12 pages. Geez. Everytime I go on, I'm scared of how many pages of texts there will be on FM. Anyway, NorthStar is extremely scummy right now. I'm on the fence about Ganondorf but Narks is very protown to me. I would even go as far as saying anyone who votes for him is scum.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 07:09 PM
I had to catch up on 12 pages. Geez. Everytime I go on, I'm scared of how many pages of texts there will be on FM. Anyway, NorthStar is extremely scummy right now. I'm on the fence about Ganondorf but Narks is very protown to me. I would even go as far as saying anyone who votes for him is scum.

Feel the need to stick up for someone I am calling out?

fm Luna
February 10th, 2012, 07:10 PM
On that note someone update the goddamn tally

fm Luna
February 10th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Feel the need to stick up for someone I am calling out?

How intelligent! Yes I do feel the need to stick up for a protown intelligent player and start accusing a trolling dumbass.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 07:13 PM
How intelligent! Yes I do feel the need to stick up for a protown intelligent player and start accusing a trolling dumbass.
To be fair, Northstar is not a trolling dumbass. He's just asking the wrong questions to the wrong people and wasting our time.

fm Luna
February 10th, 2012, 07:14 PM
To be fair, Northstar is not a trolling dumbass. He's just asking the wrong questions to the wrong people and wasting our time.

Yes. Weird how the moment I started posting it got so quiet. Do I have a big presence?

fm NorthStar

Now you are trying to discredit me, when I clearly was very methodical with my questioning. Keep attacking me out of nowhere, there are already people suspicious of you and I am sure this is just feeding their doubts.

fm Fred
-unvote lysergic

not convinced in Illidan's case of him being scum quite yet though he is still on my short list.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 10th, 2012, 07:15 PM

I feel like I am out of the loop.

fm Admiral
February 10th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I feel like I am out of the loop.

Your neck is about to be "in the loop" if you do not offer some sort of concrete evidence for your lack of information/analysis contribution.

fm Luna
February 10th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I have looked over the thread once again. I'll just vote for the people who I feel are scummier than the rest.
-Vote fm oops_ur_dead
-Vote CptKirk

As far as I can see, Lysergic is clear.

fm Luna
February 10th, 2012, 07:21 PM
I have looked over the thread once again. I'll just vote for the people who I feel are scummier than the rest.
-Vote fm oops_ur_dead
-Vote fm CptKirk

As far as I can see, Lysergic is clear.

The quote above me has been fixed.

fm Illidan
February 10th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Lysergic practically admitted he is mafia... Can't you see his slip ups?

Most notably he said I claimed he was mafia when I claimed he was scum. Second thing is he said "town would lose without me", not exact words but thats about the gist of it. Those are some insane scumtells.

There is no rush to lynch early but i'd like a good number of votes on him please. I am fairly convinced he should be lynched today. I wasn't certain at the start of the day when I started accusing him but his posts today assured me that he is not only scum but specifically Mafia. I only hope the rest of the town is wise enough to see what I saw.

Don't get rattled fred, he is scum and he is squirming. You can't expect power roles to always come forward and point the way for you.

fm Lysergic
February 10th, 2012, 07:25 PM

Most notably he said I claimed he was mafia when I claimed he was scum. Second thing is he said "town would lose without me", not exact words but thats about the gist of it. Those are some insane scumtells.

There is no rush to lynch early but i'd like a good number of votes on him please. I am fairly convinced he should be lynched today. I wasn't certain at the start of the day when I started accusing him but his posts today assured me that he is not only scum but specifically Mafia. I only hope the rest of the town is wise enough to see what I saw.

Don't get rattled fred, he is scum and he is squirming. You can't expect power roles to always come forward and point the way for you.
If you look at the setup there are 10 Mafia, 1 Arsonist, and a handful of neutrals. Referring to mafia instead of scum is not a slip-up anymore than it is a reference to what you obviously think I am.

Yes, I said town would probably be fucked without me. Please explain how that is a scumtell of any kind.

fm NorthStar
February 10th, 2012, 07:26 PM

Claiming he is not Mafia when he is being pressure voted because people think he is scum is hardly definite proof for being Mafia. I am still very suspicious of him, but at this point it would be much smarter to check him at night than randomly lynch him. Even if it came down to use wanting to do a random lynch there are other people I would much rather push for than Lysergic.

fm Luna
February 10th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I do see the slip ups now but I'm not sure if he is scum yet. I'll keep my votes off for the time being in case if he is actually town and this mob of angry mofos start thinking I was the godfather who manipulated his lynch. Anyway, my view on things is anyone who tries to push the town's patience is probably scum. Like suicidal for instance. I have a feeling he wasn't blackmailed. But he could be. But notice how quiet he is now. Perhaps that is a second blackmail. We do not know. Again I stress that we should put our votes on people who are not constructive to town. Others call them misguided but I see them as detrimental. If NorthStar keeps this up I will vote all the trolls.

fm Luna
February 10th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I do see the slip ups now but I'm not sure if he is scum yet. I'll keep my votes off for the time being in case if he is actually town and this mob of angry mofos start thinking I was the godfather who manipulated his lynch. Anyway, my view on things is anyone who tries to push the town's patience is probably scum. Like suicidal for instance. I have a feeling he wasn't blackmailed. But he could be. But notice how quiet he is now. Perhaps that is a second blackmail. We do not know. Again I stress that we should put our votes on people who are not constructive to town. Others call them misguided but I see them as detrimental. If Oops_ur_dead keeps this up I will vote all the trolls.

Fixed. I meant oops_ur_dead not NorthStar.

fm Ganondorf
February 10th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Claiming he is not Mafia when he is being pressure voted because people think he is scum is hardly definite proof for being Mafia. I am still very suspicious of him, but at this point it would be much smarter to check him at night than randomly lynch him. Even if it came down to use wanting to do a random lynch there are other people I would much rather push for than Lysergic.

Yeah someone should check him tonight when NorthStar sends his framer. CLEVER GIRL!

fm Suicidaln00b

1) I make better lists than Ganondwarf
2) He stole them from me
3) I'm offended to be called a retard
4) I'm offended to be called jester
5) lysergic and illidan sure like to waste our time in a time consuming pitch back and forth at each other and seem very intelligent. They seem to know how mafia "should" or "would" act. Which makes them suspicious in my eyes. They have high intellects and might make a huge 1v1 stand to divide the town behind each of them and have us focus on them while they command their mafia to kill all of us.
6) I also have suspicions about other players.....I have no proof as of yet, and just finished getting through 5 pages of useless garbage (on 50 posts per page no less)
7) Echonian might have acted retarded when revealing my ink because he might really be an evil person trying to get me to turn jester or something. Trying to get me killed or out of the way. I believe he's smarter than he portrays and has a sinister agenda by blatantly revealing my ink and conversation with someone about my state at that time. Any person with common sense would know not to out that info.

so until I read any more comments or analyze more info my vote stands as this

-vote Lysergic
-vote Illidan
-vote Echonian

fm Capitalier
ANNOUNCEMENT

Town Sheriff HERE!

I have had a positive Mafia confirmation. Both I, the sheriff and the Framer would be level one. So it may be a false positive.. However, I will post my reasoning why I do not believe this is so.

I don't believe you for a second. You have now had over a page of posting to accuse the Game Master of messing up and giving you incorrect results (i.e. - that he SHOULD have given you FIVE results instead of FOUR) and you did not. You had over a page to claim Citizen or another role, but you stuck with Investigator.

Therefore, I must assume that the GM has not made an error and has, instead, accurately given out all investigation results to all players. Which means each Investigation yielded FIVE results last night. You made an accounting on your part (and continued to say there were only 4 possible results). Therefore, I believe you are in the wrong.

After I read this post I decided you were likely scum. However, I would never make such a blatant accusation without proof. I was astounded by your bloodthirsty nature. Especially when it appeared that Claw had been a Mason/Cit using a ploy. You continued to post current post tallies for hours on end... but then..

There were 1,253 posts total day one.
Red = voted
Blue = unvoted

Narks (#177/#543)

If you had misgivings out Claw's role. Why did you not warn people? I would like to believe my rationalization of Claw's behavior was a factor in reducing the number of votes, as a mere 3 died. However, 4 would of been infected.. I have my own theory on that, but that is not my focus at the moment.

Sigh, well done Claw. I don't know if you even knew how ridiculous your lie ended up being, but kudos to you for that Jester win.

I'm hoping there's a mafia among the dead there. Someone asked all Town roles to put their role in their last will so we would know what you were and two roles did not do that. Perhaps Godfather/Consig was Monster? I hope, anyway. Losing the Veteran would be a blow.

And multiple people had arguments with Yayap yesterday and he also did not include a role in his will. Maybe we got lucky and nailed the Arsonist? Seems like that would be too much to hope for, but damn lucky if it actually happened. I guess we should err on the side of caution and assume the Arsonist is still in play.

Hoping there's a mafia among the dead? Your wordplay is transparently scummy. I have seen similar words on SC2.. By mafia.

I'm off to get a haircut now. I'll be back in 45 minutes or so.

This is a Common Scum Tactic. Make a statement and excuse yourself for a period of time.

Quiet, scum! I've got my eye on you, McPwnage, MrSmarter, Vornskr, Elixir, Kirk and a few others.
Goonswarm suggests to ease off of Claw, and you attack him as scum. Not a very town-friendly move.

The Arsonist can burn at any time. Therefore, regardless of if Suicidal was doused night 1 or night 2 (remember, the Arsonist can threaten a burning with a doused victim. Therefore, Suicidal may be following the Arsonist's wishes, not a Blackmailer's), anyone in jail with him would burn. The Arsonist can burn AT ANY TIME. It is not a night action. He can douse and burn in the same night, if he wishes. At least, that's what I am getting from his role card (i.e. - he can PM the GM at any time and burn his victims).

Scum players love to cause misdirection by the looming threat of an evil neutral role.

Then let the graveyard prove you right.
What kind of reasoning was this!?! as time went on you unvoted and explained using this logic.

I am unsure if either is mafia.

possible that Suicidal is a Jester
How interesting that you did not consider that Claw was jester, or that you did not share it with everyone? When it could of helped.

I should not have claimed bussed as I may have revealed one of the Hooker's drugs.
There are only three possible reasons say this without being called out.

1. Someone (like myself) calling you out as Mafia.
2. Force a Bus to Reveal to confirm.
3. Claim you were drugged, and cannot be mafia (analogous to Claw claiming to receive armor from Armorsmith)

You defense on lying..

Because I was attempting to WIFOM that I was someone who had been here awhile and wasn't new to this forum. There are numerous examples in this thread of me appearing to have been in previous games, but I have not.

As a main town contributor, that is expected of me. I really don't know what else I can say to convince you of my Town-ness other than that I am not mafia. I'm not in danger of being lynched and neither are you.
Janice. *Cough Cough*

I expected this, to be honest. I was a proponent for Claw's lynching, but only because he lied.
ORLY

The chances that Narks was framed is fairly low. I will review day one for more cues from his teammates. We do have several mafia to contend with here, and as you can see from yesterday.. they are fully capable of directing the votes in the directions they want.

Vote Narks