PDA

View Full Version : [Text] Party night chat just repeats messages from Day 1

Grakylan
July 21st, 2022, 08:56 PM
This is the second time this has happened to me in a game. I think it may have to do with me being spy? I don't remember if I was spy the first time this happened.

Basically when a party is occurring and someone says something in night chat, a random message from Day 1 or the setup plays instead. I guess this has to do with pointers relating to spy's removed ability to read maf/triad chat?

Frinckles
August 19th, 2022, 08:17 AM
This is the second time this has happened to me in a game. I think it may have to do with me being spy? I don't remember if I was spy the first time this happened.

Basically when a party is occurring and someone says something in night chat, a random message from Day 1 or the setup plays instead. I guess this has to do with pointers relating to spy's removed ability to read maf/triad chat?

Yeah I've been dealing with issue for a while but Spy's stuff is so worked into normal chat function that I don't want to risk releasing a fix until I'm sure it won't cause huge bugs with playability for the rest of the game.

It's just a visual glitch, but extremely annoying and only for spy.