PDA

View Full Version : Discuss

Lumi
June 27th, 2022, 09:03 AM
Discuss.

Norwee
June 27th, 2022, 09:36 AM
I am of the controversial opinion that human trafficking is bad, war should be avoided and that rape is not acceptable.
I know i might be ruffling some feathers by saying this, but i simply won't stand for this anymore. I was stalling saying it for a long time but this just seemed like the best opportunity i would ever get.

Marshmallow Marshall
June 27th, 2022, 03:16 PM
Discuss comes from Middle English, itself from Anglo-French discusser, itself from Latin discussus, past participle of discutere, "to disperse", from dis-, "apart" + quatere, "to shake". In French, the world is still used (discuter), but with prepositions: one discusses on or about something, never directly something. Discussing discuss makes for a truly interesting discussion.

MartinGG99
June 27th, 2022, 06:48 PM
Clearly Lumi has taken the prime real-estate option of a win-win-win scenario

there's no way to post without any sort of discussion; its just a matter of being on-topic or not

and if you go somewhere else in this site to do something then you're just following Lumi's orders anyways

so truly the only way to avoid the far reaches of Lumi's corrupt villainous dictatorship is to leave the site and never return

a punishment in of itself, some would say, and one that thy glorious leader did not have to do themself

Helz
June 28th, 2022, 04:00 AM
I just want to rape war by aborting guns through democratic protests that violently enforce the will of the one that stands for our beliefs above all process.

Vermin Supreme

Marshmallow Marshall
June 28th, 2022, 04:47 AM
Clearly Lag has taken the prime real-estate option of a win-win-win scenario

there's no way to post without any sort of discussion; its just a matter of being on-topic or not

and if you go somewhere else in this site to do something then you're just following Lag's orders anyways

so truly the only way to avoid the far reaches of Lag's corrupt villainous dictatorship is to leave the site and never return

a punishment in of itself, some would say, and one that thy glorious leader did not have to do themself
Do you mean Lag is in fact secretly planning to turn people away through the simple act of saying "discuss"? What a wizard O.O

I just want to rape war by aborting guns through democratic protests that violently enforce the will of the one that stands for our beliefs above all process.

Vermin Supreme

Yes.

Stealthbomber16
June 28th, 2022, 11:34 AM
no

SuperJack
June 28th, 2022, 12:22 PM
=]

DJarJar
June 28th, 2022, 01:09 PM
Discuss.

wow this puzzle was a lot of fun to complete. was not expecting that ending

Marshmallow Marshall
June 28th, 2022, 02:04 PM
no
Yes

=]
Yes

wow this puzzle was a lot of fun to complete. was not expecting that ending

Yes

Oberon
June 29th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Marshmallow Marshall is a furry and I will have at him.
RAWR

DJarJar
June 30th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Do you mean Lag is in fact secretly planning to turn people away through the simple act of saying "discuss"? What a wizard O.O

who is lag?

Oberon
July 1st, 2022, 12:01 AM
who is lag?
Your mother

Renegade
July 1st, 2022, 06:06 AM

DJarJar
July 1st, 2022, 10:28 AM
Your mother

does that make you my son?

Oberon
July 2nd, 2022, 04:15 AM
Yes

Marshmallow Marshall
July 2nd, 2022, 05:07 AM

How does someone else being your mother make someone else your son? Be honest... have you played CK2 recently?

Oberon
July 2nd, 2022, 09:18 AM
How does someone else being your mother make someone else your son? Be honest... have you played CK2 recently?
We're all descended from Adam and Eve and thus we're all cousins

DJarJar
July 2nd, 2022, 10:07 AM

Alabamaism is a pathway to many relationships some consider to be unnatural

Norwee
July 2nd, 2022, 10:10 AM
I'm very proud of my monkey ancestors. Give them some credit plz.