PDA

View Full Version : [Setup] I can't prefer

Etienne
May 10th, 2022, 01:33 PM
So I recently hit 20,000 points and was excited to finally be able to prefer but it does not work. I'm on my 3rd game after hitting 20,000 and I still can't -prefer.

Account: Etienne
ID: 1-S2-1-12243776

DJarJar
May 10th, 2022, 02:26 PM
can you provide a replay of a game with you at 20k points and trying to type -prefer?

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/43894-GUIDE-How-to-upload-a-replay

Etienne
May 10th, 2022, 02:48 PM
Yes. Here it is:

Unknown1234
May 18th, 2022, 01:47 PM
DJarJar

DJarJar
May 22nd, 2022, 10:30 AM
Etienne somehow your bank file has gotten corrupted and is missing a field which explains why prefer is not working for you.

You'll have to delete your bank which will reset you back to 0 points. Then we will do a point restore back to your current stats. So, can you pm me on discord so we can arrange a time to do your restore? Cuz I will need to explain how to delete your bank and also will need an up-to-date replay so you don't lose any stats.

My discord tag is DJarJar and you can find an invite link to the discord server on the sidebar of our homepage.

Etienne
May 22nd, 2022, 02:48 PM
Etienne somehow your bank file has gotten corrupted and is missing a field which explains why prefer is not working for you.

You'll have to delete your bank which will reset you back to 0 points. Then we will do a point restore back to your current stats. So, can you pm me on discord so we can arrange a time to do your restore? Cuz I will need to explain how to delete your bank and also will need an up-to-date replay so you don't lose any stats.

My discord tag is DJarJar and you can find an invite link to the discord server on the sidebar of our homepage.

I've deleted the bank file. Here is my recent replay:

I will message you on discord to set something up. Thank you for your help.