PDA

View Full Version : [Misc. Suggestion] Trolls are banned from town gov

ChannelMiner
April 8th, 2022, 04:07 PM
If a player is on the watch list they should be banned from town gov, as that is the role where they can do the most damage with.

Lumi
April 8th, 2022, 04:21 PM
If a player accrues additional rule violations while watch listed they will be ban listed. Watch listing is used as a warning prior to official punishment via the ban list, and as such it is current policy to not have any in-game penalties applied to players that are only watch listed.

I personally agree with this policy - if a watch listed player trolls on any role, town gov or not, then file a report against them and they will be ban listed.

ChannelMiner
April 19th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Also ban them from town killing, a troll jailor or vigi is also really bad.

ChannelMiner
April 19th, 2022, 05:50 PM
If a player accrues additional rule violations while watch listed they will be ban listed. Watch listing is used as a warning prior to official punishment via the ban list, and as such it is current policy to not have any in-game penalties applied to players that are only watch listed.

I personally agree with this policy - if a watch listed player trolls on any role, town gov or not, then file a report against them and they will be ban listed.

Then I think that people on the watch list should be banned from these roles.