PDA

View Full Version : Goonswarm has kicked.. from the game.

Cheekything
June 9th, 2011, 03:48 PM
http://s2.postimage.org/mn7x9aejm/Kicks.png

Pretty much explains it.
Why are there kicks in game and why do people know how to bank file them?

Cheekything
June 9th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Oh and then when I proposed to lynch him he kicked me from the game.

Cheekything
June 9th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Yes EU, I know it's not him as he has your name.

And probably using HTML codes (maybe in the bank file).

Still bank files are always being hacked can you please remove all mod options they are just being abused :(.

Dark.Revenant
June 9th, 2011, 03:58 PM
This goes beyond mod problems. He managed to hack shit that I didn't even think could be changed at all.

Cheekything
June 9th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Wait so he added the kick and the warn and the name change?

Dark.Revenant
June 9th, 2011, 04:03 PM
It's kind of hard to explain but there's no way he could have gotten Goonswarm's password without being leaked it from Goonswarm or literally brute-forcing the SHA-256 password.

Clawtrocity
June 9th, 2011, 04:06 PM
How does Goon's password even work on the EU version?

Basically what the EU people need to do is host their own games and if they see diamaga join they can kick him out. There's not reason for them to be joining his games.

Goonswarm
June 9th, 2011, 04:59 PM
How does Goon's password even work on the EU version?

Basically what the EU people need to do is host their own games and if they see diamaga join they can kick him out. There's not reason for them to be joining his games.

I don't even know how to play on EU servers let alone my lag here from CA would probably be bad and I hate laggers. Honestly this is absurd referring to your post accusing me of being Dimaga. I promote the channel and am active on the forums all the damn time as well as host games. Give me a break.

adb15
June 9th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Just posting here cause I really enjoy playing Mafia but this guy is ruining everything for everyone.. Randomy kicking people, generally being abusive. Is there something that can be done about this or should I just give up playing this on EU server?

Fred323
June 9th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Please do something about this retard. He is flooding the chat every game with a macro and every game he kicks half the players. The game is completely unplayable. He even hacked his points so repick makes him host and he picks stupid crap.

Can you do something so that if username is mTwDIMAGA he is kicked at the start of the game? he doesn't deserve to play this map with all the damage he caused.

Dark.Revenant
June 9th, 2011, 05:51 PM
My EU uploader is drunk, so no it wont be fixed for a while.

Either you:
1. Wait and let Mafia die on EU from the hacker.
2. Kill Mafia right now by deleting it from EU. Reuploading it with a different person will remove all bookmarks and hours played, and you won't be able to start a game.

McJesus
June 9th, 2011, 08:24 PM
My EU uploader has basically quit, so no it wont be fixed for a long time.

Either you:
1. Wait and let Mafia die on EU from the hacker.
2. Kill Mafia right now by deleting it from EU. Reuploading it with a different person will remove all bookmarks and hours played, and you won't be able to start a game.

can't you find a new eu uploader? With the popularity of the page and you definetly know other map makers and developers right? I don't know he is one guy

Dark.Revenant
June 9th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Turns out he was drunk, and is now deep asleep.

Fulla
June 10th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Dimaga does it every game.

- Firstly he somehow lags the game immensely. So every 1 seconds is 5.
- Once the game starts (names picked), he starts kicking everyone 1by1.

Spy
June 10th, 2011, 01:29 AM
The more that I played with the hacker, mTwDIMAGA, the more I realised, he's one of the nicer players in EU.

Yes, he hacks. But people hate him for the wrong reason.

He is more similar to all of us than we thought. I thought he was evil, but he isn't. He just wants attention like all of us.

Ehh, I was wrong. Souleye isn't the 2nd account of mTwDIMAGA. Souleye doesn't have the sensibility and patience of a hacker.

Peace out.

Dark.Revenant
June 10th, 2011, 01:33 AM
I don't think randomly kicking people is a signature trait of a nice player.

Fulla
June 10th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Just to note, he'll happily do it all day long.

Lasts night 2-3 hours he was at it.

Fix DR :p

Cheekything
June 10th, 2011, 04:51 AM
The sad thing about trolls is that they are bitter about something that is completely irrelevant to what they decided to cause drama on, therefore there is no point trying to fight them just pat them on the head and say "whos a good troll, yes you are, yes you are".

Still I've got to say DR your amazingly quick to the fix thank you.

CyanBlade
June 10th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Why is this not in the complaints folder?

regardzz
June 11th, 2011, 05:38 AM
i just cant fucking understand why would he do this? why??????????????

he gets nothing from this, he spends his half day siting in a custom sc2 game kicking people ? jesus fucking christ how retared you have to be...

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 11th, 2011, 06:27 AM
Hey Goon, net time you post a replay
don't
put
in
your
password

WE CAN ALL SEE IT.

Dark.Revenant
June 11th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Only the people with an MPQ editor. Anyway it's been recoded to be invisible.

Goonswarm
June 11th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Hey Goon, net time you post a replay
don't
put
in
your
password

WE CAN ALL SEE IT.

But typing sparkleponyrainbowflowerpower makes me happy :P

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
June 11th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Only the people with an MPQ editor. Anyway it's been recoded to be invisible.

Anyone not looking for it wouldn't have a MPQ editor.

Zack
June 13th, 2011, 02:17 AM
We can't kick people once game is open to public. If only we could remove Dimaga before the game starts...

2 issues in public games:

1. The game auto-starts once its full, with a 5 second countdown that more of than not causes someone to disconnect from the lobby.

2. Can't kick people. So if we see Dimaga or Jul, we can't get rid of them even though we really really want to.

So my question is, are those issues caused by Blizzard's stupidity, or can you do something about it? :P

CyanBlade
June 16th, 2011, 11:22 AM
I once played a custom map named Parasite, one of the best maps in the pool, the game was killed by A troll, I'm not joaking when i say he trolled for 7 hours a day. he sucesfully killed the map.

Lysergic
June 16th, 2011, 01:15 PM
We can't kick people once game is open to public. If only we could remove Dimaga before the game starts...

2 issues in public games:

1. The game auto-starts once its full, with a 5 second countdown that more of than not causes someone to disconnect from the lobby.

2. Can't kick people. So if we see Dimaga or Jul, we can't get rid of them even though we really really want to.

So my question is, are those issues caused by Blizzard's stupidity, or can you do something about it? :P

Anything involving the lobby or pre-game is Blizzard's stupidity. Prior to the map loading and starting, there is nothing DR can change.