PDA

View Full Version : Please READ - Welcome to the Mafia Graveyard -

Forum Mafia GM
February 6th, 2012, 05:00 PM
You are dead. Someone must have killed you or you were modkilled. However the game doesn't end here.

I'm sure some of you have noticed that there is a newspaper every day and there is no journalist role card. This was intentional! You all get a chance to contribute to the newspaper each day.

Each dead person will be able to write a short phrase up to 140 Characters. (like a tweet on twitter) in a dedicated thread each night (spaces won't count)
At the end of the night, I will random.org 5 (or less) tweets from all the dead chats and add them to the newspaper.

You can use this to share any information the dead chat has been able to uncover as a group that the town seems to be missing. You can even share secrets that died with you like investigation results that weren't shared.

The only rule that I will enforce is that you may not mention or hint that the graveyard is the journalist. Violating tweets will be omitted from the selection process. Anyone returning to life from graveyard will have an advantage knowing the source of the journals but will also have to keep it to himself.

Please keep in mind that the town dead chat and cult(s) dead chat(s) are also writing tweets of their own and count in the 5 chosen.

fm Yayap
February 10th, 2012, 04:21 PM
FIRST.... wait thats a bad thing.... awwwwe!

fm Yayap
February 13th, 2012, 12:30 PM
At Yayap request. DAY 2 SUMMARY

"Since no Mafia killed happened N1 (and the Jester kill happens last) two things either happened. Mafia attacked someone who was Jester killed, which would be a double kill… or Mafia was RBed. Lets start reading Day 2 and see what we find. I already know the day ends in a Elixir lynch (Mafisos death)

Lets see who does not vote for him right away and goes after other targets.

Northstar votes to lynch first thing. As does Zack. Both do not vote for Elixir.

Funniest quote of the day so far, Illidan “Yayap was town, thats my guess.” LAWLS

Ganondorf with a very odd post #46, trying to justify a vote due to afk. Makes zero sense… He makes my possible scum list.

Nick on #46 makes a very good point about Zack leading two vote pressure parties.

At this point I think Narks is town. He’s not an investigative role, but he’s very town friendly. Also suspects Ganondorf.

Ganondorf votes to lynch Narks. My suspicions of Ganondorf only grows.
End of page 5.

Lysergic is for sure town. I agree with him that MikeVipe is probably bodyguard. He makes a very good claim on why I should still be alive as Arsonist.

CptKirt with the first Elixir vote at #137. Good on Kirk!

Oops votes for Elixir at 589 but gives no reason as to why.

McPwanage claims to be the real CLAW. Doubtful by the way he’s playing.

Ah, Fm Kevinpowers agrees with me in post 681.

I’m not going to summarize what they think the dead roles are, since they don’t even have my role up. I do like how Dark.Rev is trying to play like I could have been Arsonist. Maybe trying to take some “heat” off him until he rains down fire? Hmmmm

Like Zack states, I also am unsure if Narks and Luna are masons. Considering both did not vote for Elixir I think they could be something else… Mafia, perhaps.

FaseTruth votes Elixir, saying he does not know about the lysergic connection but believes that Elixir is Mafia.

Narks jumps on the “train” to lynch Elixir. Surprising how this is starting so far, as no power role revealed and started the train. Well done town. Lets see if one reveals later and gets the ball REALLY rolling.

Nevermind, Oops has claimed. He wants Elixir dead so the town starts to trust him. If this is a Mafia ploy, and Oops is Mafia and Elixir is their sacrifice, then this is incredibly done. But that’s giving Mafia a lot of credit.

AND HERE COMES THE LYNCH TRAIN! FULL SPEED AHEAD!

Zack votes as well. Admits he believes that Narks may be Mason.

Goon agrees that it’s a good lynch, saying if this proves OOPS a liar then tomorrow is a easy lynch for town.

Illidan believes OOPS and votes Elixir.

Ambient is excited about getting on the Elixir train. CHOOOO CHOOOO!

JackofSpades jumps on as well. Gives no reason why.

Rumple votes but asks no one to hammer, give him time to reply… I wonder if Rumpel is going to unvote later if the count gets too high….

Lysergic is eating his own words right now, saying he will vote Elixir to prove OOPS wrong. Bad LYSERGIC! BAD! YOU ARE WRONG INSTEAD!

McPwnage votes Elixir and gives no reason why (hate people who do that. But I think its trying to not draw attention to themselves. Fair enough.)

End of page 55.

Crimson: “Not voting till naga claims something.”
Hello Crimson, you be SCUM!

Elixir: I was role blocked last night but I took no action. I took no action because a thief took my gun on night 1 and turned a bg into a citizen.

I would like to thank the blacksmith for supplying me with a gun and a vest but it looks now like a bold lie is scrapping them before their time.

I didn't shoot or attempt to shoot anyone last night because I figures wasting the gun to a heater death was better than mis shooting.

So yeah. There's that.”

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Dimwit, Auckmid, Vornskr, Black, Phillie, Procyon, Admiral, Kromos, Fred, Plato (HAMMER) and Deathfire all vote Elixir in less then 100 posts. This train is speeding! All basically agree that Elixir is lying about what happened to him and that it would be best to vote off a liar to prove OOPS innocence.

The rest of the votes that come after I wont judge as being Town friendly, since the Hammer has already been dropped. Just Mafia trying to look Pro Town probably.

I think Fm Kevinpowers is either Mafia or Neutral. I’m not getting a town vibe from him.

The day ends with Elixir being killed and the Mafioso name stamped on his head.
End day 2. "