PDA

View Full Version : Night 1 sounds

Forum Mafia GM
February 6th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Here are todays sounds. 1527

Good luck!

fm Admiral
February 6th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Oh, here it is, lol. I was so used to hosts linking me to another private forums for all other chats in MFMs that I completely missed this. Derp. Sorry about that.

As for the sounds... Lol... Partying + snoring? There's no hypnotist or anything like that... So...

I reviewed all the roles, and I'm just going to guess, a consort block?

Forum Mafia GM
February 6th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Facepalm... nope, I thought this one was easy too... just remember, you get a sound file no matter what happens........

fm Admiral
February 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Ah, would that come to mean that nothing happened to him and he just partied like always? Lol.

Forum Mafia GM
February 6th, 2012, 06:41 PM
nothing happened to him

Tadaa! The sound was the superbowl halftime show = watching tv in his room, then went to sleep. Since no one visited him, there was no possibility of you leveling up today (thank goodness, those sounds take time to make... I don't wanna make 2 each night so soon.)

I thought you might be able to clue in with the newspaper giving you a hint! I guess you didn't watch the superbowl.

fm Admiral
February 6th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Hehe, I didn't realize not watching the Superbowl would have a deleterious effect on me. :p That is pretty funny. I even held my phone up to the music to try to identify the song name, but it didn't recognize it (maybe because of the static). And I guess I'll just use this forum to freely vocalize my thoughts, since you said you enjoyed listening to inner reason or something like that. I'd actually like to see what runs through your head sometime, heh.

I'm actually surprised no one visited him after quite a bold statement he stated yesterday. Something along the lines of "Games are never truly anonymous. We are always judging you" or something like that. Guess it wasn't noticed by many. Hrm. Strange.

I am also quite convinced Jack is fm Lysergic. The tone of his words, as well as the fact that he said "citi" instead of "cit," which, besides the real MrSmarter, I have not seen anyone use (unless they were cleverly framing him, though why you would want to frame yourself as Jack, who will likely get shot early just on his reputation, I don't know).

There was no sound of the door creaking, so can I assume that he took no night actions either...? And no mumblings and stuff were heard, so I suppose I can safely eliminate him from the list of Mafia members and jailer/jail-ee.

Lol this FM is quite a daunting task, Sherlock Holmes, Jr. Having to make these recordings, keep track of all the questions, organize all night actions, remembering the leveling up conditions of everyone, and having to keep up with all the chats on top of all that and more... Heh. You masochist, you. :p

Forum Mafia GM
February 6th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I literally had to do it like a computer program. I followed the order of operations list, checking each role options in the role cards, marking down everyones PMs, checking game mechanics, last wills and so on. I have a full backup of everything that was sent in.

fm Admiral
February 6th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Oh goodness, lol. You're going to be really stressed Day 3 or 4 when people start leveling up in bulks. I feel as if you've given the players as much work keeping up with 50 players as the work you've given yourself managing all this, if not more so. Take care of your health, now lol. :p And you'll quickly become accustomed to my health fanatic-ness. /terriblegrammar

Upon thinking more about it, since Dimwit stayed at home watching football, I'm assuming he definitely did not go any where. Hmmm. Citizen perhaps? Or some role that just didn't feel like doing anything? I can probably get the most out of spying by targetting someone major, but with the possibility of a spree killer running around... Grrr...

fm Admiral
February 8th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Lol back to my one person night chat. xD Hello me. How am I? I am fine, thank you for asking. I'm very welcome.

Ahem.

I suppose my priority right now is finding a lead of any kind, mainly, by finding someone with a night chat. The way this game is set up, I would say I have at least a one fourth chance of finding someone with one, with jailer and students roaming about. I guess now is pinning scum from day chat. Hrrrrrmmm.

I went through the role list, and some actions were definitely questionable as to how you may portray them with a sound lol. Like giving someone drugs. Thieves stealing. Lookout-ing. I guess I'll see what you come up with. Heh.

It's definitely convenient, that my actions come far before anyone else's. And I guess I'll just ask my questions here, so people could see them later. Since my night action far precedes all other roles, can I safely assume that my placement of the mic will not jeopardize my life by a veteran, seen by the private eye using lookout/detective, nor can this night's recording be stolen by the thief, as he would just steal a one-time use spy mic, right? (Which would not affect my use of the mic the next night either?) I'm assuming I retrieve my mic later than when most night action people go home before the sun rises, also, right? So private eye won't see me retrieving the mic?

Forum Mafia GM
February 8th, 2012, 06:51 PM
When you retrieve your mics, you may be seen by lookouts and shot by Vets. Thieves cannot steal the mic you placed, they steal another one, you would get 2 sound files.

fm Admiral
February 8th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I'm assuming you mean "shot by the Veteran," since the Vigilante can probably shoot me whenever he pleases, regardless of what I do. That's rather dangerous heh. Can I just place the mic and not retrieve it until the next day if in danger? Lol. Joking, joking.

I'm sure this question has been asked quite a few times by now, I imagine (or maybe it's just me), but around what time will we find out which 4 people perished from lynching the Jester? The next day, I'm assuming?

Hmmm. Probably need to choose someone who didn't vote Claw then.

Forum Mafia GM
February 8th, 2012, 10:12 PM
It will all be mentioned in the day RP as usual just like in sc2mafia.

fm Admiral
February 8th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Ah, I see. Kufufu, well you see, I've never actually played SC2Mafia, or even the actual Starcraft game, at all. I was just referred onto this forum by Zack. The actual game I've left untouched lol. So I may be a little ignorant in some aspects of the game.

If this were my first game, I would not be able to provide you with a Replay file. And get barred out. Sumi would be sad panda if that happened. But luckily, I'm not a complete stranger here by now. Anyway, enough rambling from me. :p