PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 - Revenge

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Forum Mafia GM
February 6th, 2012, 03:00 PM
http://youtu.be/IwxpN_Noa5w
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7798/newsd1.png = picture of the newspaper for those who can't see the video.

After last nights tragedy, few people got a good nights sleep, knowing that once again they would have to face an unknown organized group that wishes them dead. This time, however, it was personal, this group of mafia held everyone accountable for the previous failings of their former co-workers in crime. As the sun started to rise, the people started to head over to the theater to start questioning each other, hoping to find the killers before it was too late.

Once everyone entered the room, a head count was taken. It was noted that Akira was missing. So a dedicated group went back across the street to the hotel. Rang for the receptionist and asked what room Akira and Archangel were staying in. The receptionist answered and paged both Akira and Archangel. No one answered the page.

The small group demanded that the hotel staff check up on them as once. A few minutes later a scream could be heard down the hall. The group rushed down to meet the terrified maid, finding Akira, shot dead in his room. Upon further inspection a note was found next to the body written in blood:

And fire reaped the souls of the old to create a new world for the young.

They did their best to figure out Akiras role. One person found a medical school diploma. Of course, knowing that whoever killed Raiden the day before knew how to perform surgery they didn't jump to any conclusions. Another person found pills of many kinds, much more than one person would need, suggesting that he could have been dealing on the black market. Various notepads were also lying around the room filled with notes from FMs past.

The group finally reached a conclusion that Akira could have been 1 of 5 possibilities. Arsonist / Doctor / Hooker / Consig / Private Eye. Only a detailed coroners report or an expert in the field like private eye or a consig would be able to unscramble the riddle. Sadly, none of the people that were in this group were any of those roles. And even if they were, they wouldn't tell the rest of the group what they knew.

Archangel was found on the hotel roof. He too was shot. After searching his room, it was determined that he could have been Vigilante / Thief (or Dark Thief) / Jailor / Bus Driver.

After returning to the theater and sharing their findings with the rest of the population. The decision was made, today will be mandatory lynch day.
The first person that gets 25 votes will be executed at the end of the day (the day will not end with a hammer vote, you may continue to talk until day is over). You may vote for as many people as you wish at a time but only 1 person will be executed. If no one reaches 25 votes, then who ever has the most votes when time is up will be executed. Vote by posting in this thread, remember to color your vote in Cyan.

TL;DR version:

Akira was shot dead. He was Arsonist / Doctor / Hooker / Consig / Private Eye
Archangel was shot dead. He was Vigilante / Thief (or Dark Thief) / Jailor / Bus Driver
Vote in thread using cyan color. 1 person must be executed. 25 votes is majority.

Day will end at this time. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=5+pm+GMT-5++%7C++Wednesday%2C+February+8%2C+2012)

*Special notes:*
1- the RP contains 2 examples of investigation results, RP version and simplified version. I'll be alternating between the 2 versions in the PMs.
2- The coroners results show Raiden was me. This is the only COM name that will be given in the coroners report.
3- Any kinds of role list, role cards, rules threads that are edited during the game will have an change log at the bottom with the latest changes.
4- ALL PMs have been sent -updated-

UPDATE!
*Clarification on voting rules:*
Because you are allowed to vote for multiple people, only an unvote command will remove your previous votes.

So if "person A" vote "person B" in one post
then 10 mins later vote "person C"

the tally would be
person B (1): (person A)
person C (1): (person A)

fm Oops_ur_dead
February 6th, 2012, 03:01 PM
FM Game Master is skilled in his use of the clock

fm Nick
February 6th, 2012, 03:04 PM
OH SHIT. 5pm on the dot. Well done yapyap

fm Oops_ur_dead
February 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM
My question is why is the newspaper video 2mins 43? Is this the expected time taken to read said newspaper? Is this some kind of code? If i can't read the newspaper in that time does that mean I'm retarded?

I think this should be the focus of today's discussion.

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 03:05 PM
The Wizard(s) should have sided with the town last night. They would be stupid not to.

fm Auckmid
February 6th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Are wizards really our priority at this stage?

fm Oops_ur_dead
February 6th, 2012, 03:09 PM

Only the mudbloods.

fm Nick
February 6th, 2012, 03:09 PM
So when someone dies instead of their role (unless cleaned of course) we will get a list of possibilities instead?

fm Fred
February 6th, 2012, 03:10 PM
We don't even know if there is a wizard in this setup

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Well at the moment I think the thieves are better investigators than investigators are as they can know the role based on the item they steal during the night

fm Deathfire123
Mafia should be our priority, afterwards is cult and any threatening neutrals. I'm positive there's a cult somewhere.

fm Zack

No. I was saying that he is probably a green wizard.

fm Oops_ur_dead
We don't even know if there is a wizard in this setup

YOU SHALL NOT PASS through this game alive with that attitude.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 03:13 PM
YOU SHALL NOT PASS through this game alive with that attitude.

Lolz. Gandalf.

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 03:13 PM
inb4 Luna is Luna Lovegood the wizard

inb4 fred is Fred Weasley

fm Oops_ur_dead
February 6th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Given that wizards are never late, and that Yayap was not late, we should conclude that the coronor's report was wrong and that Yayap was actually a Wizard, not a cult leader.

Guys, we can't trust the coronor's reports.

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 03:14 PM
inb4 the traitor is the blackmailer who tries to turn the gf into a jester

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 03:15 PM
And in today's news around the world, there was this headliner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nojWJ6-XmeQ

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Not having exact roles in the graveyard is cool but that's a lot of roles to choose from.

Coroner has quite a big role this game.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Wait.

Raiden was Cult Leader according to newspaper.

*clap clap clap clap*

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Cult Leader isn't a confirmed role, I wonder if there is Cult in this game.

If you've been culted raise your hand.

fm Oops_ur_dead
Expecto Patronum!!!!!!!

fm MikeVipe
1. Raiden was cult leader
2. No cultists have died

therefore there are no cultists?

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 03:19 PM
But Cult Leader is dead.

Unless Yapyap is a troll and has 8 cults.

fm Deathfire123

http://mymarkhoversonreview.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/hoverson_asks_to_raise_hands.jpg

fm Oops_ur_dead
that may or may not be a role claim

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 03:20 PM

Define confirmed role, it specifically says extensive research was done to determine he was cult leader.

fm Nick
February 6th, 2012, 03:20 PM

I have....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8mWG6HlmU

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I have....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8mWG6HlmU

GREAT SONG RIGHT THERE OH MAH GAH NOSTALGIA DEATH

fm Oops_ur_dead
I'd give anything to get into the stone cutter's

fm HerrZynisch
I mean that in the actual game and not based on the 51st non-player of fm Raiden, we have not been told there is a Cult. I don't think Raiden being 'cult leader' would have much to do with anything, just a little joke.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Two people were shot last night, according to the RP. And as far as I know, the mafia only get 1 KPN. And since the Vigilante cannot shoot 1, does that mean the second kill came from a Veteran on alert? None of the Serial Killers have guns...

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM
Raiden was the cult leader only for the RP. We had 51 players on day 0 (including Raiden), 50 players on night 1 (after Raiden had died) and we have 48 players now. Raiden the cult leader was not included in the roles list.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 03:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVlY3ZTrBkw

THIS SONG IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fm Nick
February 6th, 2012, 03:26 PM
noNONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
N
OOOO
NONONON
NO
NO
N
OON
ON
NO
NONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fm Nick
ALSO

IT IS MONDAY. GTFO

fm Suicidaln00b
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM
ALSO

IT IS MONDAY. GTFO

It's NIPPLE PIERCING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Oh I thought Raiden was the 50th that was modkilled for inactivity or something.

I have a feeling Yapyap wouldn't let the Cult die pre-game cause of random.org...

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Two people were shot last night, according to the RP. And as far as I know, the mafia only get 1 KPN. And since the Vigilante cannot shoot 1, does that mean the second kill came from a Veteran on alert? None of the Serial Killers have guns...

As far as I know the veteran is the only role that could have made that second kill. Unless a controlled vigilante could be forced to kill on night 1?

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 03:28 PM
There will be 1 RP at the beginning of each day. There will be no big night RP. The final post of each day will be a very short RP updating the graveyard with anyone that died during the day.
Hints and clues may or may not be in the RPs... and I will not be confirming nor denying anything.
Just saying, might be a hint.
In other news, I'd agree it was probably a vet kill.

fm Luna
February 6th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Interesting, we get possible role list instead of actual role. This is gonna be a hell of a wifom.

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 03:30 PM
I'd also say we can probably exclude arsonist as a possible role for Akira, given that arsonist has body armor.

fm Suicidaln00b
Interesting, we get possible role list instead of actual role. This is gonna be a hell of a wifom.

agreed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVlY3ZTrBkw

fm Zane
If the coroner gets culted... D:

fm Luna
suicidal omfg...

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM
One serious thing which I think could be discussed publicly.

When do you think we encourage the Mayor to reveal?

If we have no evidence today and no other PRs to protect (and since today is a must-lynch) I think there's benefit to the Mayor revealing just before the end of the day.

It means he can start accumulating lots more votes, but it's riskier.

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM
I think I've just been scarred for life by that video.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 03:34 PM
According to the RP, the group of people who killed Akira did not want to inform anyone his true role. Therefore, the mafia must have been sent to kill Akira last night.

This means the Veteran killed Archangel who visited him.

This narrows the Graveyard to this:

fm Akira: Doctor / Private Eye [Hooker, Consig = Mafia roles. They would not kill their own. Arsonist = has Immunity for 2 nights due to body armor.]
fm Archangel: Thief / Dark Thief / Bus Driver / Jailor [Vigilante cannot shoot night 1, therefore could not have visited Veteran.]

If a jailor jailed a Veteran, would he survive the Veteran's attack since jailing occurs before Veteran's alert? Would a Bus Driver due to his passive swapping?

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 03:34 PM
I found Raiden.....

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I think the death note is the biggest clue that Akira was shot by the Mafia. No veteran leaves a death note.

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 03:36 PM
According to the RP, the group of people who killed Akira did not want to inform anyone his true role. Therefore, the mafia must have been sent to kill Akira last night.

fm Akira: Doctor / Private Eye [Hooker, Consig = Mafia roles. They would not kill their own. Arsonist = has Immunity for 2 nights due to body armor.]
fm Archangel: Thief / Dark Thief / Bus Driver / Jailor [Vigilante cannot shoot night 1, therefore could not have visited Veteran.]

If a jailor jailed a Veteran, would he survive the Veteran's attack since jailing occurs before Veteran's alert? Would a Bus Driver due to his passive swapping?
Could you please quote the part of the RP that says they didn't want his role revealed? Apparently I'm missing something.

fm Narks
Unless I read too much into the RP?

Does the RP cleverly say who different factions killed (Mafia, Veteran, Vigilante)? Or is it purposely omitted? If so, this is gonna be a hell of time not knowing how anyone died.

fm MikeVipe
I think the death note is the biggest clue that Akira was shot by the Mafia. No veteran leaves a death note.

Just ignore my last post, that narrows it down to mafia better than his claim.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Could you please quote the part of the RP that says they didn't want his role revealed? Apparently I'm missing something.

This part:

The group finally reached a conclusion that Akira could have been 1 of 5 possibilities. Arsonist / Doctor / Hooker / Consig / Private Eye. Only a detailed coroners report or an expert in the field like private eye or a consig would be able to unscramble the riddle. Sadly, none of the people that were in this group were any of those roles. And even if they were, they wouldn't tell the rest of the group what they knew.

Unless that is flavor text meaning that no one would want to tell anyone the true role, I would assume that to be the mafia kill.

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Spies get sound files as clues.

Graveyard doesn't give precise role.

If an Investigator claimed today and said his investigation result came back as an erotic haiku mashed together with a recipe for blueberry muffins I would believe him.

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM
-vote FM Game Master ​for not telling us cause of death

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 03:39 PM

fm Archangel: Thief / Dark Thief / Bus Driver / Jailor [Vigilante cannot shoot night 1, therefore could not have visited Veteran.][/COLOR]

We cannot rule out a vigilante visiting the veteran because the wizard can control people to move when they otherwise couldn't. The chances of this happening are almost non-existent however.

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM
I think that implies more that he wasn't going to use the RP to reveal someone's role... It specifically says a coroner/PI/consig is needed to determine the role, but noone was willing to reveal that's what they were. But we can reach the same conclusion because of the deathnote.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 03:40 PM

I second that -.-

fm Auckmid
February 6th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Also I think the RP is meant to show that in general people won't reveal all they know right away not say that the mafia did it. I agree with the likely hood of those roles being the true roles, and it's definitely clear that due to the death note that akira was killed by mafia.

Could jailor jail day 0?

Even if he could (which I don't think so) if the order of operations is jailor jails first, it's most likely that jailor is NOT one of the possible roles.

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 03:41 PM

They were shot.
Cause of death is probably something related to metal penetrating a vital organ.

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 03:43 PM
They were shot.
Cause of death is probably something related to metal penetrating a vital organ.

haha real funny smartass

You know what I mean.

Was Archangel killed by a controlled vigilante or a veteran?

fm Suicidaln00b
They were shot.

Genuis

fm Zack
vote Suicidaln00b

Continues to troll on the second day and offers nothing of use. A mislynch of him would be no loss.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 03:44 PM
vote Suicidaln00b

Continues to troll on the second day and offers nothing of use. A mislynch of him would be no loss.

I'm not going to lie, I've been tempted to lynch him since page 2...

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Will the vigilante be able to shoot on night 1 if he is controlled by the wizard?

fm Deathfire123
February 6th, 2012, 03:45 PM
What is the KPN of Mafia?

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Does anyone else think that the graveyard not revealing someone's role completely is a bit retarded?

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Could jailor jail day 0?

Even if he could (which I don't think so) if the order of operations is jailor jails first, it's most likely that jailor is NOT one of the possible roles.

No. Read the role cards.

It is possible that he was controlled to visit Archangel.

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 03:48 PM
haha real funny smartass

You know what I mean.

Was Archangel killed by a controlled vigilante or a veteran?
A veteran uses a semi-automatic rifle. Unless he specifies the bullet type I doubt it makes a difference. Most of that information should be in a coroner report.

vote Suicidaln00b

vote Suicidaln00b
Seconded for the above reasons, and that video.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Ok ok. In all honesty it might be too early to say this, but I'm sheriff. HerrZynisch is confirmed mafia. Trolling is a defense used to keep mafia away from me. Especially if i just spam nonsense, then I am not a threat to them.

I hope your happy with this decision. And I don't die N2 -.-

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 03:51 PM
vote Suicidaln00b
Seconded for the above reasons, and that video.

i figured the video was a bit much.

Vote HerrZynisch

fm Auckmid
February 6th, 2012, 03:52 PM
No. Read the role cards.

It is possible that he was controlled to visit Archangel.

Whoops my bad.

I thought that if jailor was witched he released his most recent inmate...it's roleblocking that does that.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Ok ok. In all honesty it might be too early to say this, but I'm sheriff. HerrZynisch is confirmed mafia. Trolling is a defense used to keep mafia away from me. Especially if i just spam nonsense, then I am not a threat to them.

I hope your happy with this decision. And I don't die N2 -.-

On the one hand, if you are Sheriff, the likelihood of you choosing the same target as the Framer is HIGHLY unlikely, which means that, if you are telling the truth, chances are your target actually is mafia.

However, why in the world would you decide not to reveal this information in your FIRST POST of the day? Even more: why wouldn't you at least post it after your "confirmed mafia" target also posted on Page 1 with absolute nonsensical spam as well.

fm Deathfire123
February 6th, 2012, 03:54 PM
-Vote HerrZynisch
We shouldn't random lynch, but since Suicidal made his first move I say we should hear HerrZynisch's defense.

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 03:55 PM
On the one hand, if you are Sheriff, the likelihood of you choosing the same target as the Framer is HIGHLY unlikely, which means that, if you are telling the truth, chances are your target actually is mafia.

However, why in the world would you decide not to reveal this information in your FIRST POST of the day? Even more: why wouldn't you at least post it after your "confirmed mafia" target also posted on Page 1 with absolute nonsensical spam as well.
Yeah I'm kinda doubting it as well. I'm willing to wait for more information before reversing my vote.

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Someone lynched won't receive a complete role in the graveyard. suicidal will just pretend that it was the mafia one if we lynch the guy.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 03:58 PM

I have 48 hours to make posts, why not have a little fun before then. Plus I didn't want to reveal any info yet, I usually wait a bit to double check any errors. And I didn't want to draw mafia attention to myself.
I'm new to FM so I just do what i do in the sc2 mafia.

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 03:59 PM
I don't know what suicidaln00b's game is (I thought we were friends!)

My defense is obviously that I'm not mafia. I wouldn't put much faith in a player who claims sheriff within an hour of the day starting and just a couple of votes on him.

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
@ Suicidaln00b

Quote the investigations results the GM sent you. You have 5 minutes to do this. And yes you are allowed to.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Wait, we don't know the role of who we lynch?! That seems ridiculously overpowered because we'll never know who is actually dead (and if the Coroner dies, uh oh).

Do we learn the role of who we lynch?

fm Suicidaln00b

My defense is obviously that I'm not mafia. I wouldn't put much faith in a player who claims sheriff within an hour of the day starting and just a couple of votes on him.

And that's why I didn't want to do this.
And i thought we were friends too :'( it seems like you will likely kill me now. or your mafia friends...

fm Claw
I checked Suicidal last night and he is not a Sheriff. I got 4 clues as to what he could be and none of them are Sheriff.

Without saying exactly what the PM said he is either a Thief, Dark Thief, Vigilante, or Mafioso.

There is no way that he is a sheriff, BUT he might be a Thief/Dark Thief using whatever weapon he got as proof against this guy.

Because he's trying to hide under the guise of a sheriff I can only assume he's trying to be clean, but that just makes me suspicious of him and I think he's a Dark Thief because of it.

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 04:02 PM

It's nice to see you've started to discredit your accuser. If you were town then you wouldn't need to as you would know he is lying.

Forum Mafia GM
February 6th, 2012, 04:03 PM
I'm not answering any questions here. Please post them in the FAQ thread, it will always be open.

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 04:03 PM
I checked Suicidal last night and he is not a Sheriff. I got 4 clues as to what he could be and none of them are Sheriff.

Without saying exactly what the PM said he is either a Thief, Dark Thief, Vigilante, or Mafioso.

There is no way that he is a sheriff, BUT he might be a Thief/Dark Thief using whatever weapon he got as proof against this guy.

Because he's trying to hide under the guise of a sheriff I can only assume he's trying to be clean, but that just makes me suspicious of him and I think he's a Dark Thief because of it.

Say exactly what the PM said. It's in the rules that you are allowed to quote PMs from the game master.

Why would you claim so early when there is no need?

Why would you check the person most likely to be framed because of his high post count on day 0?

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 04:05 PM

You are allowed to quote the PMs

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 04:06 PM
I know he's lying, but that's not the point is it Zack?

Now Claw's claim is an interesting turn of events.

This whole business about not knowing exact roles in the graveyard means we have to take extra care with our lynches.

I'm slightly miffed that we have to lynch today, because today would be the best day to no lynch and let the jailor talk to someone.

fm Auckmid
February 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Well the role card says that the framer picks 5 roles for a target to appear as so perhaps that is a way to prove that he wasn't framed and Claw's claim is true

fm Auckmid
February 6th, 2012, 04:08 PM

This whole business about not knowing exact roles in the graveyard means we have to take extra care with our lynches.

I'm slightly miffed that we have to lynch today, because today would be the best day to no lynch and let the jailor talk to someone. t

The jailor can still jail, just not execute tonight.

fm Echonian
February 6th, 2012, 04:09 PM

I'm slightly miffed that we have to lynch today, because today would be the best day to no lynch and let the jailor talk to someone.

Wait, we can't vote for a no-lynch on day 1?

fm Zack
February 6th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Both Claw and Suicidaln00b are taking a long time to quote their PMs. Do they not want us to believe their claims?

fm Nick
February 6th, 2012, 04:11 PM
zack frightens me because I am scared of snape and everytime he posts I look straight at that picture.

Also he is like the head of the witch hunt right now.

SCARY MAN ON CAMPUS. SCARY.

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Both Claw and Suicidaln00b are taking a long time to quote their PMs. Do they not want us to believe their claims?
Suicidal has posted since you requested his PM be quoted, probably ignoring you.
Claw has not, it's possible he posted and has not checked the thread since.

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Suicidal has posted since you requested his PM be quoted, probably ignoring you.
Claw has not, it's possible he posted and has not checked the thread since.

probably showing FM Claw is either controlled by a very new player or a very bad player

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 04:13 PM

You're walking a fine line here. You've been accused by two different people today of being mafia, posting only spammy posts, refuse to defend yourself other than, "I am not mafia." Not accusing the other two of being mafia...

I don't know. To me, you appear as a mafia who has given up hope and is just hoping to survive through indecision and wait until night. Not trying to help town by asking pertinent questions. Not trying to find evidence to defend yourself (in fact, it was Zack who noticed the PM business first). You are very suspicious to me.

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 04:14 PM
or a very "busy" player

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 04:14 PM
It's nice to see you've started to discredit your accuser. If you were town then you wouldn't need to as you would know he is lying.

That's a lie. Even town people will try to point out reasons as to why they shouldn't trust the person accusing them. You're not going to sit idly by while some lunatic accuses you because YOU know you're clean. You have very little room to figure out a way to prove that you're clean. Otherwise it's just one claim vs. another claim and the first claim usually wins regardless.

Say exactly what the PM said. It's in the rules that you are allowed to quote PMs from the game master.

You visited Suicidaln00b last night in his hotel room. There was stolen equipment all over the room indicating that he may be a Thief or worse a Dark Thief.

On your way out of the room you discovered a pistol that seemed loaded, but you were too scared to check so you ran off before he came back. He may be a Mafioso or Vigilante.

Why would you claim so early when there is no need?

There are no last wills. I was planning on waiting to see what he was going to do throughout the day and post my information prior to the end of the day even if I saw that he was a doctor or something. Clarity is #1 strength in this game and him lying about a role off the bat made me jump to at least show that it was a lie. That doesn't mean he's not town, but it means that he is not Sheriff.

Why would you check the person most likely to be framed because of his high post count on day 0?
I'm not going to let a possibly non-existent role scare me from checking people I find suspicious.

Stop trying to undermine me. Quoting a PM isn't even a sure thing because Yayap isn't copying and pasting his PMs they are basically RP text that changes for each person he sends the PM to. Another Investigator may get a different type of PM than I got, but I wouldn't call him out on it because if you look at the bottom of the RP he says that he will alter the PM slightly depending on the situation.

I'm reading the thread and trying to post, but every time I answer a question there are 3 more that pop up.

fm Auckmid
February 6th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Narks: Who was the second to actually accuse herrzynisch?

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Normally I don't like people who over-defend themselves.

Don't say I've been trolly, I've been trying to work out the same things as you.

I'm not willing to accuse suicidaln00b or Claw just yet because, if they were mafia, it would be such a risky move. I'm waiting to hear back about some of your questions in the FAQ too.

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 04:18 PM

Zack

fm Claw
I don't want everyone to think I'm defending Herrzylich either because I'm not. I'm merely saying that Suicidal is not a sheriff based on my information last night.

fm HerrZynisch
I think he means Zack.

(who changed his avatar to Snape and has been obsessing about wizards - though a green wizard would be awesome)

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 04:19 PM
So wait, has HerrZynisch actually made any kind of role-claim? All I've seen is "lulz i'm not mafia".

fm Echonian
February 6th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Zack

Err... when did Zack do that? So far, Claw and Suicidal are the only claims (and thus the only accusations).

fm Monster
So wait, has HerrZynisch actually made any kind of role-claim? All I've seen is "lulz i'm not mafia".

No he hasn't. you've summed up exactly what he's said in his defense

fm HerrZynisch
I'm not role-claiming 80 minutes into the first day of a 50 player fm based on the current situation

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 04:21 PM

Whoops, I just read over Claw's latest post and realized my oversight.

Zack

Zack did not actually accuse herrzynisch.

I'm inclined to believe Claw's private message. I received a notice along similar lines and the grammar matches up.

This would make Suicidaln00b either Thief/Dark Thief/Vigilante/Mafioso.

Chances are he is not Vigilante because why would he accuse someone else? Even if the vote train was going up on him, it wouldn't make sense to randomly accuse another player instead of role-claiming once the hammer became close?

If he is a Thief/Dark Thief, you would think he managed to successfully steal something from an actual Sheriff to claim that role, but a Lvl 1 Thief will be immediately thrown in jail if he does that.

This leads me to believe he might be the Mafioso. Perhaps. I need to read over the Thief rules again quickly.

fm Luna
February 6th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Well any claims at this point is close to meaningless. Doesn't tell us anything.

fm Fred
February 6th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Personally I don't believe either the sheriff claim or the private eye claim. I think given the total crapshoot that investigating is the private eyes would probably be using detective powers or possibly lookout powers instead of the unreliable investigations.

fm Echonian
February 6th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Personally I don't believe either the sheriff claim or the private eye claim. I think given the total crapshoot that investigating is the private eyes would probably be using detective powers or possibly lookout powers instead of the unreliable investigations.

Which, if you notice, is what Claw claimed.

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 04:23 PM
I'm not role-claiming 80 minutes into the first day of a 50 player fm based on the current situation

You can give a good defense without role claiming

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Obviously Zack is trying to appear to be a Wizard, but he's not. He's trying to appear valuable to town. There are a handful of reasons why someone would do that, but the biggest one would be to be attacked. He could also be acting like this to town because he knows his mafia friends won't kill him and it will make him seem more trustworthy. If he doesn't die in the next few nights I'd probably lynch on the grounds that he's a liar. Otherwise he'll be in the graveyard soon enough possibly as a citizen.

I have my reservations on a few people, but until they do something dramatic like Zack has done(Taking the town leadership role) I won't bother chiming in.

fm Echonian
February 6th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Also, there is no Executioner, but Jester can visit people (which could throw off your results, Claw).

fm Auckmid
February 6th, 2012, 04:26 PM
I'm inclined to believe Claw's private message. I received a notice along similar lines and the grammar matches up.

This would make Suicidaln00b either Thief/Dark Thief/Vigilante/Mafioso.

Chances are he is not Vigilante because why would he accuse someone else? Even if the vote train was going up on him, it wouldn't make sense to randomly accuse another player instead of role-claiming once the hammer became close?

If he is a Thief/Dark Thief, you would think he managed to successfully steal something from an actual Sheriff to claim that role, but a Lvl 1 Thief will be immediately thrown in jail if he does that.

This leads me to believe he might be the Mafioso. Perhaps. I need to read over the Thief rules again quickly.

Assuming you're right (and claw isn;t lying) we can reasonably eliminate vigi from the possibilities, this gives a 2/3 chance of suicidaln00b being mafia

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 04:27 PM
-vote HerrZynisch

I'm going to need some kind of claim given the low chance of you being framed last night.

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Currently I do not know what to make of either claim.

I'm worried that suicidaln00b may be taking advantage of the graveyard confusion to make a bold play. My more likely thought was that he was a Citizen trying to encourage a discussion (mission accomplished).

Claw's claim actually looked convincing, I can see why he'd feel the need to claim if he believed suicidaln00b was lying.

The only roles which make sense are Thief and Dark Thief. I'm worried that he may be a Dark Thief trying to use his ability to gather information on people. Then again, would the Mafia have agreed that sending their potentially more powerful role out on a sheriff claim day 1 was the best idea?

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I don't buy Claw's crappy claim he's trying to cause division in the town as is evident with his attack on Zack. Mind you it is suspect of Zack to aim for a strong town view as two very town oriented players last game *Yakov and Mihail* ended up as town. There is no evidence against him however so it is far too early to begin assault

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Which, if you notice, is what Claw claimed.

He's saying that I would be more likely to follow/watch someone than what I actually did which is check someones role.

However, I checked his role because I wanted to see what the clues were and how accurate it was. I am also planning on leveling all my actions to level 2 so I perform a double check on people. That way I can level slightly faster and gain more information.

Also, there is no Executioner, but Jester can visit people (which could throw off your results, Claw).

Again I didn't lookout/detective him. I investigated him. The only role that would break me would be the framer.

I don't buy Claw's crappy claim he's trying to cause division in the town as is evident with his attack on Zack. Mind you it is suspect of Zack to aim for a strong town view as two very town oriented players last game *Yakov and Mihail* ended up as town. There is no evidence against him however so it is far too early to begin assault

I'm getting the facts out there if you want to bullshit around and ignore me that's fine, but at the end of the game you can't say I didn't warn you.

Follow the lead and see where it gets you.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 04:31 PM
First of all Claw, I want to marry you because avatar. Friend me after and we shall rant about community all day long (FUCKING NBC AHHHH)

Mayor shouldn't reveal, we have no evidence towards anything, and it's bad if he dies.
I agree HerrZynisch is a bit scummy.

Suicidal, fuck you.

Narks, it says in the RP that he isn't private eye, so I think he was doctor. Fuck.

-vote HerrZynisch

Just a pressure vote. I want the deal, brah.

Monster is currently trying to push pressure off him along with Suicidaln00b. I wouldn't be surprised if these three are aligned somehow.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 04:33 PM
The fuck you was for the vid, I was recapping since my last post D:

fm Plato
February 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM
There is obviously some merit in claiming roles with the the existence of a janitor mafioso after night 1. Yet, I'm not sure if any of them are telling the truth, and even if they are, it doesn't discredit the existence of a framer. That said, I would like HerrZynisch to be a little more forthcoming.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 04:37 PM
That Cool Thing Called a Tally
HerrZynisch(2)- FalseTruth, Zane

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Narks, it says in the RP that he isn't private eye, so I think he was doctor. Fuck.

No, it says in the RP that they would need a Coroner or Private Eye to determine Akira's role. It also says that Akira *could* have been Private Eye based on the 5 possible roles given. Does not mean he was a Doctor.

Monster is currently trying to push pressure off him along with Suicidaln00b. I wouldn't be surprised if these three are aligned somehow.

Monster is currently trying to put pressure ON HerrZynisch.

However, Suicidaln00b still has yet to refute Claw's accusation and that is something I really want to see.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (4): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, FalseTruth, Zane
SuicidalN00b (2): Zack, MikeVipe

25 votes are needed to lynch.

Please include tally with future votes.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Just to recapp, Just to recap, I claimed SHERIFF and ACCUSED fm HerrZynish.
Ok, that is all.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Ok, that is all.

and Voted for him.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Ok, that is all.

Yes, and Claw claims PRIVATE EYE and has investigations results on you, none of which are SHERIFF.

Explain.

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I am not averse to a role-claim because I believe I can prove my role to someone if necessary. I am more concerned about being lynched and having my role be unspecified in the graveyard (meaning suicidaln00b can't be proved wrong).

Since the number of votes even counts if we don't get a hammer, I guess I'm voting for him until I hear back from more people, and I hear more from suicidaln00b about Claw's accusation.

-vote fm suicidaln00b

Current Tally:

SuicidalN00b (3): Zack, MikeVipe, HerrZynisch

fm Plato
Current Tally:

Please include tally with future votes.

I might as well put my philosophy to some practical use.

-vote HerrZynisch

Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (5): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, FalseTruth, Zane, Plato

fm Nick
There are no last wills. I was planning on waiting to see what he was going to do throughout the day and post my information prior to the end of the day even if I saw that he was a doctor or something.

Welcome to FM-X
Make sure you read all the rules.

To write a Last Will:
PM FM Game Master, entitle your PM: Last Will night# (insert night number) [or day]
The contents of that PM will be your last will.

WTF?????????????????????????????????????
SCUM

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 04:47 PM
I am not averse to a role-claim because I believe I can prove my role to someone if necessary. I am more concerned about being lynched and having my role be unspecified in the graveyard (meaning suicidaln00b can't be proved wrong).

If you're not averse to a role-claim, and are worried about your role being unspecified when you're lynched then WHY NOT ROLE-CLAIM. It's like you want that noose around your neck.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I don't buy Claw's crappy claim

That.

Nick: I think he means "they didn't leave last wills"

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Because the real FalseTruth said claiming a role this early was stupid :'(

Oh and one more thing.

The Sheriff would be notified that he has levelled up if I was a non-Town role.

I asked Yayap and he said that levelling up notifications haven't all been sent out (at least, they weren't sent out after the claim when I asked).

As a good anti-framing precaution I might have waited if I were the sheriff.

fm Nick
February 6th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (5): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, FalseTruth, Zane, Plato

FIXED

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 04:49 PM
SCUM

I was under the assumption that there were no last wills allowed and that this game was based on information and communication. Doesn't matter now because the information is out there already.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I was under the assumption that there were no last wills allowed and that this game was based on information and communication. Doesn't matter now because the information is out there already.

Did you...look at your role PM?

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Because the real FalseTruth said claiming a role this early was stupid :'(

Oh and one more thing.

The Sheriff would be notified that he has levelled up if I was a non-Town role.

I asked Yayap and he said that levelling up notifications haven't all been sent out (at least, they weren't sent out after the claim when I asked).

As a good anti-framing precaution I might have waited if I were the sheriff.

The real FalseTruth would also think you're retarded for getting your ass lynched if you're really town. So yeah, I think some kind of claim would be beneficial. You were not a big enough target last night for a framer, like SuicidalN00b, so that means that either he's lying or you're a really shitty scum. I'm willing to bet the latter given how god awful you are at defending yourself.

Saying that you don't want to die without a role-claim, and then saying that role-claiming is stupid, does not make a good defense.

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Yeah, but I only saw what role I was and left it at that. I didn't sit there and read it all.

fm Nick
February 6th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Hey I'm just throwing this out there to remind everyone

There could be a jester.

#Just sayin

fm Yayap
February 6th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Rest In Peace Akira & Archangel. I will pour a 40 on the sidewalk in your names.

fm Nick
Yeah, but I only saw what role I was and left it at that. I didn't sit there and read it all.

Scum

fm Zane

The role was literally buried inside it...

fm MrSmarter
Wow, these posts rack up really fast. 7 pages of posts is a huge pain to read.

Personally, I like the idea of showing 4 roles in the graveyard. We're not left totally in the dark, and it gives the coroner more power in the game.

I doubt suicidalnoob is a sheriff as he claims to be. Zack asked for the PM and so far only claw posted it.

I'm going with HerrZynisch on this one

-vote HerrZynisch

Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (5): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, FalseTruth, Zane, Plato, MrSmarter

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 04:55 PM
I suggest taking votes off Suicidal cause we don't have evidence now, because Claw is not private eye. Or just stupid.

Hey Claw, if you are, which 5 roles did he come up as?

fm Nick
February 6th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (6): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, FalseTruth, Zane, Plato, MrSmarter

25 votes are needed to lynch.[/QUOTE]

FIXED AGAIN.
LEARN TO COUNT BRO.

fm MrSmarter
February 6th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (6): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, FalseTruth, Zane, Plato, MrSmarter

I forgot to change 5 to 6 lol

fm Claw
Fine, I didn't read my PM message because Yayap told me my role over Skype. I didn't think I needed to read it again when I already knew what I was.

Hey Claw, if you are, which 5 roles did he come up as?

Only 4 came up and I already said what they were...vig/mafioso/thief/dark thief.

fm MrSmarter
oh Nick got it. Thanks bro :)

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Real False is right, this will be the most posted day ever with lots of trolls. 7 pages in 2 hours...

fm MikeVipe
February 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM
SCUM
There were no last wills left in the RP *bops head*

I'm just going to say It seems like the accusations against claw came out of nowhere, obviously there's no reason to trust him as of yet, but I don't see any scum in his claim.

Suicidal's accusation only came once Herr suggested a random vote against him. While that makes him suspicious to me, I've also used the tactic where I gather evidence, condensing it into my last will, unless I believe I can safely accuse a person so I'm reserving judgement. Based on the lead claw provided (questionable though it may be) I believe he is a probable Thief / Dark Thief, however I also believe that mafia would not have brought suspicion upon themselves so early.

As for Herr, he hasn't provided a definitive defense. Give me a reason not to vote for you.

Therefore, seeing as I find it unlikely for suicidal to be trying to disrupt the town with a false accusation (for mafia purposes anyway) I'm changing my vote to HerrZynisch.

vote HerrZynisch
Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (7): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, FalseTruth, Zane, Plato, MrSmarter, MikeVipe
SuicidalN00b (2): Zack, HerrZynisch

fm Yayap
February 6th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Think about SC2Mafia. When a few people start voting for someone innocent, ALL the Mafia starts jumping on the vote and the vote number skyrockets.

Already this is getting out of hand with 25% of the vote count already in thats needed to lynch HerrZynisch.

Think about that before you -vote or -unvote.

fm Capitalier
February 6th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Does anyone else find it endearing that Akira and Archangel were roommates. That they both died? A lovers quarrel perhaps.

*slurp*

The mud has already begun to be slung. We have had two claim 'Town Power Roles' against each other? Well, they have only narrowed down their options to 1/4 if.. they are even what they claim to be.

Also consider. The Blackmailed will certainly be used to cause confusion.

fm Nick
February 6th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Does anyone else find it endearing that Akira and Archangel were roommates. That they both died? A lovers quarrel perhaps.

*slurp*

Well its a good thing I had explosive diarrhea and couldn't join them for the threesome I was promised.

fm MrSmarter
February 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Well if Herr can provide definitive defense instead of passively attacking others. And like fm FalseTruth said, why not roleclaim already?

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 05:05 PM
From the FAQ:

80- Are there set investigation groupings? Will this information ever be made public to the Town?
No, I random.org all the roles and the top 4 are added in with your role. Any combination is possible. See Day 1 RP for 2 examples of investigation results. The entire paragraph could be in the PM.

Therefore, I assume all Investigation results will have 5 results, not 4? Therefore....Claw's claim may not be as certain as I thought it was.

Add that to the fact that he missed the Last Wills, said he "saw" his role in a PM and then switched to having it told to him over Skype...Not looking good.

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I'm mildly annoyed at this whole thing because my role-claim will probably get me lynched anyway.

I am...

The GREEN WIZARD!!!

Last night I witched fm Admiral to visit fm McPwnage. I have yet to be notified of levelling up. For this reason, Masons, I can assume that Admiral is a Citizen.

Now you understand why I was hesitant? Because I can *say* I'm the Green Wizard but I'll probably be lynched anyway.

However, thieves do not get anything from stealing from me. A Dark Thief may have used this information to think that I was possibly a role which couldn't defend itself with a night action.

I am also not Mafia so I would not come up as suspicious to a Sheriff.

The whole 'Blackmailed' thing is interesting, suicidaln00b may have been blackmailed to claim sheriff and accuse me. We were the most active posters on day 0. So many reasons why I was hesitant to role-claim.
You got your role-claim which you wanted so badly. Now we have suicidaln00b accusing me, Claw accusing suicidaln00b, and me heading off to Gringotts.

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 05:08 PM
From the FAQ:

Therefore, I assume all Investigation results will have 5 results, not 4? Therefore....Claw's claim may not be as certain as I thought it was.

Add that to the fact that he missed the Last Wills, said he "saw" his role in a PM and then switched to having it told to him over Skype...Not looking good.

Also consider that his investigation "pairings" were opposites of one another from the traditional format (vig vs mafioso, thief vs dark thief) that's some insane "randomization" from random.org. I think it's more likely that he tried to have a believable investigation result based on previous games.

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 05:12 PM
You may choose to reveal his new target or not.

Did you do this to Admiral, HerrZynisch?

If I'm to believe your claim, then I'd hope so. A town aligned witch would have no reason not to be as informative as possible with possible townies. Speaking of, why did you specifically witch those Admiral onto McPwnage last night?

fm Capitalier
February 6th, 2012, 05:12 PM
I wonder how many players in this large game are going to role claim within the first three hours

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 05:14 PM
I didn't reveal the new target, it would have been informative to see what McPwnage claimed (and if I'd manipulated a scum role, the scum couldn't be sure who they'd targeted).

I figured that I could just tell Admiral who he was witched to if he turned out to be a Sheriff or someone that needed to know.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 05:14 PM
I have a feeling Claw may be blackmailed.

Plato and MrSmarter randomly jumped on.

That is a sign of "I want the day to end so I can kill people LAWL".

I'd watch out, but

Alright HerrZynisch is a Jester. Carry on.

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Wait a minute back it up before all the claims. Did no one read this

Fine, I didn't read my PM message because Yayap told me my role over Skype.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard someone say today.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 05:16 PM
The GREEN WIZARD!!!

Oi, I hoped you would have waited a bit longer on that role claim, but I understand the pressure you were under.

Suicidaln00b's actions make very little sense to me, so I would have pushed hard for his lynch. He has not refuted Claw's claim or, in fact, even spoken about it at all.

I'm beginning to wonder if he was Blackmailed into being forced to claim Sheriff and accuse 1 particular player. Why would he not try to defend himself? Perhaps it is because he is only allowed to a) not talk about the game and b) only provide information about the game that works against HerrZynisch.

Claw is looking arguably suspicious now as well. An Investigator will receive 5 investigation results, not 4. Also, the random pairings you received were decidedly convenient, to say the least. If you were mafia, this would be the perfect cover to gain trust from the Town (by using the Blackmailer to your advantage against a player that cannot protect himself). You would also use the Consigliere to gain his true role in order to include it in your investigation results.

fm Lysergic
February 6th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Yep, this is by far the worst town I've ever had the "pleasure" of working with.

Do you people not see the obvious best lynch in this circumstance? Do I really need to spell it out for you?

Let me draw it out for you so you can understand. Arrows refer to accusations.
Claims
(Private Eye) (Sheriff) (No role)
Claw ->Suicidaln00b->HerrZynisch

Claw claimed Suicidal was one of 5 roles. I asked the GM the following question to check if Claw could be faking the pairings, and it is now question 80 on the FAQ. This provides the possibility that Claw was lying.

Claw has no substantial backing for his accusation and had no reason to claim EXCEPT to save HerrZynisch from death. Why would he want to SAVE Herr? He could be mafia trying to save a mafia, or a town role who found out that Herr was innocent and wants to prevent him from dying. Which one do you think is more likely?

Personally, I think Claw is mafia, because I simply do not see any reason to believe he is a private eye like he claims. His actions make no sense in light of the fact that if he WAS town, he would not have done it.

Claw, and not Suicidalnoob or HerrZynisch is the best lynch until we gather additional information.

-vote Claw

I also got a very suspicious roleblock message, almost certainly from the hooker.

you were roleblocked
someone left you a note:

i M tOwN eScOrT. oNlY tOwN eScOrT cAn SeNd eScOrT nOtEs sO u KnOw I m ToWn. In YoUr 1St PoSt Of DaY wRiTe ThE WoRd BeLoW CoRrEsPoNdInG wItH yOuR rOlE SoMeWhErE In YoUr PoSt. If U dOnT i WiLl TrEaT u As BaD.

mayor; orioles
sheriff; red sox
jailor; white sox
Private eye; indians
spy; tigers
doctor; city royals
blacksmith; angels
bodyguard; twins
veteran; yankees
vigilante; athletics
escort; bay rays
bus driver; rangers
citizen; blue jays
mason leader; diamondbacks
mason; braves
thief; cubs
student; reds
survivor; rockies
amnesiac; astros
wizard; dodgers
I read the rolecard for hooker and it says

[Hooker]
*Inventory: Drugs
You may choose 1 of the following action each night.

-Occupy
You have the ability to role block one person by going to their house and using your unique skillset to "occupy" them for the night.
You are immune to role blocking
You may leave a message to your target (death note style, but only he will see it)
As you can see, the person who sent the roleblock was lying, trying to get me to out my role to them. So, now we know that the hooker is into sports and more specifically baseball teams.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Lysergic, you are overlooking the possibility that he is blackmailed.

I don't think anyone in this game is *that* stupid.

And Yapyap wouldn't tell him over Skype anyway, that's just stupid...

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Okay the long and short of the situation:

The two top posters of day 0 have allegedly been investigated.

I was found to be Mafia. This 'Sheriff' has trolled and claimed super early.

suicidaln00b was the top poster, and was investigated by Claw.

My original thought was that suicidaln00b was a Citizen provoking a bit of discussion. I don't think a Citizen would have proceeded to act the way he did.

My new fear is that he has been blackmailed. I think if he was, he chose to act it out early because it was a pretty ridiculous claim. This might explain why he has suddenly gone quiet, not wishing to stir the pot much more. This may also be why he highlighted his actions in colour - he's signalling that he thinks he has completed his task. Unfortunately the fact that I spoke and didn't immediately role-claim was getting me lynched.

For now I'm going to -unvote

Will find a tally now

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 05:21 PM
I did remember seeing a soccer ball as an avatar somewhere in Day 0, Lysergic, lemme see.

Probably changed now, but I'll look.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 05:22 PM
vote HerrZynisch
Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (7): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, FalseTruth, Zane, Plato, MrSmarter, MikeVipe
SuicidalN00b (1): Zack
Claw (1): Lysergic

25 votes are needed to lynch. [/QUOTE]

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Current Tally:

Claw (1): Lysergic

25 votes are needed to lynch. [/color]

Whoops. Fixed (I did not vote yet).

fm Capitalier
February 6th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Every scummy action that anyone performs is going to be considered.. but.. What if he is blackmailed..

*Meow*

We need to keep track of who is acting scummy/when and track it over time to determine what is what.

fm Lysergic
February 6th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Well, with that update while I was posting that message I now think Suicidal is blackmailed into claiming sheriff. Suicidal, if you are blackmailed, answer this question:

What do you think of FM Claw?

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Claw is looking arguably suspicious now as well. An Investigator will receive 5 investigation results, not 4. Also, the random pairings you received were decidedly convenient, to say the least. If you were mafia, this would be the perfect cover to gain trust from the Town (by using the Blackmailer to your advantage against a player that cannot protect himself). You would also use the Consigliere to gain his true role in order to include it in your investigation results.

This is a great point.

Mafia might have blackmailed suicidaln00b to accuse me.

Claw can then accuse suicidaln00b.

If I turn out to be Town, then suicidaln00b is even more suspicious and Claw might be laughing with his mafia buddies.

One to ponder.

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 05:24 PM
I wasn't blackmailed to say anything. Yayap told me my role over Skype because I'm really Claw and I talked to him on Skype. So yeah, I didn't see that there were last wills allowed because I didn't read my PM I literally just clicked it, saw it said some shit and clicked off it. My bad.

I'm also not lying about the invest results. I got 4 roles back for what he could be.

Thief (or Dark Thief)

That's one from the graveyard meaning that opposites can be included in the invest results.

fm Yayap
February 6th, 2012, 05:25 PM
-vote HerrZynisch

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Claw, you are looking decidedly scummy now. 4 investigation results and not 5? "Random" pairings that just happened to coincide with their sc2 opposite equivalents? Really?

The skype messages? I can't believe this is a real blackmail. Know way he was blackmailed for two different things (1: To claim Investigator with shoddy results and 2: to not know about last wills).

I think SuicidalN00b is blackmailed and forced to claim Sheriff and accuse someone. And Claw is hiding something.

-vote Claw

Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (8): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, FalseTruth, Zane, Plato, MrSmarter, MikeVipe, Yayap
Claw (2): Lysergic, Narks

fm Muso
Ok, so we have:
HerrZynisch- Claims Green Wizard, Admirad to McPwnage
Claw- Claims Private Eye, says found Scuicidalnoob as a thief/dark thief/vigi/mafiso
Scuicidalnoob- Claims Sherriff, accuses HerrZynisch.

If any of this is wrong please say so. I only quickly read thought it.

fm Lysergic
This is a great point.
Mafia might have blackmailed suicidaln00b to accuse me.
Claw can then accuse suicidaln00b.
At this point, I think this is exactly what happened.

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Starting to empathize a bit with Lionel right now.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Claw isn't actually that stupid, guys. Obviously Luna (COM) is the Blackmailer because she's the master of stupid WIFOM.

Blackmailed.

He won't answer your question Lysergic, cause then he'll get killed.

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Given how retarded Claw is being I just can't believe that he's a mafia after having 48 hours to prepare like this. I mean his story was full of so many holes, were they hoping it'd be so retarded we'd have to believe it?

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 05:30 PM
But suicidaln00b would be a good case for blackmailed in any other case.

Nevertheless, we really don't have any evidence for Herr at this point and he's just becoming a train, so -unvote

We'll just have to see the action unfold.

Also, like 10 people out of 50 are posting. Weak.

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Given how retarded Claw is being I just can't believe that he's a mafia after having 48 hours to prepare like this. I mean his story was full of so many holes, were they hoping it'd be so retarded we'd have to believe it?

Exactly, If I had 48 hours to prepare with my teammates I'd be flawless as evident in the last game. I'm telling you all the fucking truth.

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Exactly, If I had 48 hours to prepare with my teammates I'd be flawless as evident in the last game. I'm telling you all the fucking truth.

You're not Claw. So just stop being a jackass before you get that sweet sweet noose. Unless you're a jester and that's what you want.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Or False could be defending him (i could also be, im being a little hypocritical)

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Ask me anything Claw would know. I'm Claw you fucking faggot.

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 05:33 PM
I feel really stupid role-claiming right now, I hadn't fully considered the blackmailing implications. I also should have waited for more people to come on and post.

I also feel stupid because I'll still probably be lynched unless something else significant happens over the next 40 hours. We have three big claims right now, who's going to add to that minefield?

I'm heading off now but tomorrow I'm going to update my notes and maybe after re-reading through everything some possible scum-tells will appear.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 6th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Sooooo much reading 0.o,
and I am pretty sure role cards say 5 roles, so claw seems most suspicious to me.

-vote Claw

Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (8): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, FalseTruth, Zane, Plato, MrSmarter, MikeVipe, Yayap
Claw (3): Lysergic, Narks,TheJackOfSpades

fm Lysergic
February 6th, 2012, 05:35 PM
You're not Claw. So just stop being a jackass before you get that sweet sweet noose. Unless you're a jester and that's what you want.
He actually is Claw. Believe it or not, FM Claw=COM Claw. I know this because I know how Claw behaves in certain situations. This is another reason why I want him dead. He is too much of a wildcard to keep alive even in the small chance that he isn't the BM. We can't leave a Fyodor running around spreading lies and coming up with Blackmailer strategies for Mafia. We need to eliminate him now.

fm HerrZynisch
February 6th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Going to leave with a quick vote

-vote Claw

Can't believe I'm voting the guy who accused suicidaln00b of lying as well, but my reasons are clear. I also want him to start getting more votes than me.

Current Tally:

Claw (4): Lysergic, Narks,TheJackOfSpades, HerrZynisch

25 votes are needed to lynch. [/QUOTE]

fm Lysergic
I feel really stupid role-claiming right now, I hadn't fully considered the blackmailing implications. I also should have waited for more people to come on and post.

I also feel stupid because I'll still probably be lynched unless something else significant happens over the next 40 hours. We have three big claims right now, who's going to add to that minefield?

I'm heading off now but tomorrow I'm going to update my notes and maybe after re-reading through everything some possible scum-tells will appear.
Yes, you should feel stupid because no one with any fucking brains at all would have roleclaimed like that after a baseless accusation from one of the most trollish players in the game. Honestly, you should be ashamed at yourself. I had no intention of voting you ever because certain things did not add up on Claw's side of claims.

fm Muso
Right now, I'd say I would feel better lynching claw over anyone else. It shouldn't be to hard to find out if HerrZyniscal is a wizard or not, just wait for his target to log on. If he is a green wizard, we won't know.

fm Lysergic
February 6th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Now would be a good time to tell us you were lying and then claim another bullshit role. Hurry the fuck up before we lynch you.

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 05:40 PM
You can't seriously think that I'm mafia because I accused suicide of lying...Also you don't know how I act at all because like you said. I'm a wildcard you can't predict shit. Maybe I'm a citizen trying to find out that suicide is lying and the fact that he hasn't responded to me proves it. So why are you all on me? OH THAT'S RIGHT BECAUSE YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM FOR HIM.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 05:41 PM

Sure, you might very well be Claw.

But I remember Fyodor from the last game. Not falling for that bullshit again, you Blackmailer. Forgot to get your story straight this time, eh? 5 investigation results, not 4. That's what did you in.

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 05:42 PM
I wrote up a whole thing about why I don't believe HerrZynisch's town aligned witch claim, but when summarizing the events so far, my best explanation for Claw's actions are that he's retarded regardless. I know he's not an investigator from the amount of fuck ups he had in his role-claim, so it's safe to assume that a lynch on him is fine until he gives us what he really is. (And with less fuck ups this time, hopefully).

-vote Claw

Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (7): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, Zane, Plato, MrSmarter, MikeVipe, Yayap
Claw (5): Lysergic, Narks,TheJackOfSpades, HerrZynisch, FalseTruth

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Take note of all the people accusing me while Suicide still refuses to respond to me.

fm Lysergic
February 6th, 2012, 05:43 PM
You can't seriously think that I'm mafia because I accused suicide of lying...Also you don't know how I act at all because like you said. I'm a wildcard you can't predict shit. Maybe I'm a citizen trying to find out that suicide is lying and the fact that he hasn't responded to me proves it. So why are you all on me? OH THAT'S RIGHT BECAUSE YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM FOR HIM.

Now would be a good time to tell us you were lying and then claim another bullshit role. Hurry the fuck up before we lynch you.
Maybe you should tell us your next roleclaim. It will probably be more believable than this shitty fail of a roleclaim. I fucking dare you to claim citi. Do it.

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Maybe you should tell us your next roleclaim. It will probably be more believable than this shitty fail of a roleclaim. I fucking dare you to claim citi. Do it.

I claimed my role and I'm sticking to it. You can all point fingers and keep suicide safe, but when I'm dead you'll see my true intentions and fix your damn mistakes.

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 05:45 PM
I claimed my role and I'm sticking to it. You can all point fingers and keep suicide safe, but when I'm dead you'll see my true intentions and fix your damn mistakes.

If your intentions were to point out the bullshit in Suicide's claim, maybe you should've focused your energy on your own first. You have no one to blame but yourself if you get lynched and you had a shit investigator claim.

fm Lysergic
February 6th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Fair enough. You are willing to die for your lie, and I am willing to kill you for it. It seems we are in agreement.

fm Nick
February 6th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I did remember seeing a soccer ball as an avatar somewhere in Day 0, Lysergic, lemme see.

Probably changed now, but I'll look.

I like sports... And besides the teams were baseball teams haha.

I didn't reveal the new target, it would have been informative to see what McPwnage claimed (and if I'd manipulated a scum role, the scum couldn't be sure who they'd targeted).

I figured that I could just tell Admiral who he was witched to if he turned out to be a Sheriff or someone that needed to know.

So get admiral to confirm/deny being witched.

I know its only been like 3 hours but a lot of people are either lurking or afk. Makes me want to become a serial killer IRL and stab them in the balls and/or threaten them to post more often or I'll rape their wives/daughters/mothers.

I signed up for FMx because of anti-lurk/afk rules. Comon people!

fm Admiral
February 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
The rate at which posts are increasing is astounding.

I can verify HerrZynisch's claim. I was indeed informed last night that I was witched. I was, however, not informed what alignment he was. At this point, I can only say that yes, he is indeed a Wizard of some kind.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 6th, 2012, 05:48 PM
True intentions? Sounds kinky.

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Killing me won't even prove anything until a coroner gets ahold of my dead body. You're willing to risk a dead investigator to save a liar? Seems pretty scummy to me.

fm Lysergic
February 6th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Killing me won't even prove anything until a coroner gets ahold of my dead body. You're willing to risk a dead investigator to save a liar? Seems pretty scummy to me.
Who's to say that Suicidal isn't doing the exact same thing as you? Even if he isn't blackmailed, he may have found Herr to be suspicious and made up a false claim to test his theory, much like Kromos did with rep last game.

That is also what I think you are doing now, so either you fess up to your bullshit, or you die with your lie.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 6th, 2012, 05:52 PM

You said we would find out your true intentions from your death.. Doesn't that mean you are not invest?
SIMPLIFY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!

fm BlastYoBoots
February 6th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Many people no say jack shit real dildos up asshole in gay stupid anal shitpie stupid.

Also i see u saw see saw hee haa and more afk lurker, half game die to antilurk gg nowin haha.

Claw is tard and stupid wizard should go back fuck hermoine at hogwart.

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 05:54 PM

I don't believe you for a second. You have now had over a page of posting to accuse the Game Master of messing up and giving you incorrect results (i.e. - that he SHOULD have given you FIVE results instead of FOUR) and you did not. You had over a page to claim Citizen or another role, but you stuck with Investigator.

Therefore, I must assume that the GM has not made an error and has, instead, accurately given out all investigation results to all players. Which means each Investigation yielded FIVE results last night. You made an accounting on your part (and continued to say there were only 4 possible results). Therefore, I believe you are in the wrong.

I believe SuicidalN00b was Blackmailed last night and forced to claim Sheriff.
I believe Claw (you) are the Blackmailer or Consigliere and are making a bold attempt at a power move in order to gain the trust of the town. If you truly ARE an Investigator you would have sorted out this 4 instead of 5 investigation result mess already. Don't try to deflect the town's attention off of you, scum.

fm Lysergic
February 6th, 2012, 05:55 PM
You said we would find out your true intentions from your death.. Doesn't that mean you are not invest?
SIMPLIFY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!
Pretty much every post Claw posts is scummy and implies that he is lying about his role. What we don't know if he's town and lying or if he's mafia and lying. All we know is that if Claw is mafia and lying, he is an enormous threat to us. A threat that should be eradicated as quickly as possible.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Alright, -vote Claw

This has gone far enough.

HerrZynisch is 99% confirmed Wizard.

I'm relatively new to the site, and only been in 1 FM with Claw, so I don't know how he acts, but you people sound sure of yourselves that he is.

If Claw is this incricately blackmailed, we are all fucked, but now it seems like this is just plain stupid.

You took a gambit last game Claw, and it worked. Now we know what's up.

fm Admiral
February 6th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Oh, and upon reviewing all the posts available to me thus far in this FM, the real Jack, I won't outright reveal who you are, but your speech is painfully easy to identify due to one of your habits. If you don't want people to target you for being Jack, I would suggest you take care disguising your speech a little better. Unless, of course, you don't care.

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Oh, and upon reviewing all the posts available to me thus far in this FM, the real Jack, I won't outright reveal who you are, but your speech is painfully easy to identify due to one of your habits. If you don't want people to target you for being Jack, I would suggest you take care disguising your speech a little better. Unless, of course, you don't care.

TheJackofSpades is not in this game lol.

And Claw is not the real FM Claw, so stop supporting this bullshit theory that he really got his own name. The real Claw actually knows what the fuck he's doing, this clown does not.

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 06:00 PM
I take a Gambit every game and it's worked out in the towns favor plenty of times. If you're all so sure about me being Claw then you should have faith that I'll lead you to the promise land.

FalseTruth I can prove to you in many ways that does not involve cheating that I am indeed Claw. You just need to ask me questions that only Claw would know.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Doesn't really matter what his COM identity really is.

He is getting more stupid by the post.

Notice how there is no train, like the one on Herr.

This leads me to believe he may be Blackmailer, as Narks states.

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 06:02 PM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO TRAIN!? LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE VOTED FOR ME WHILE SUICIDE STILL HASN'T TALKED

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 06:03 PM
I take a Gambit every game and it's worked out in the towns favor plenty of times. If you're all so sure about me being Claw then you should have faith that I'll lead you to the promise land.

FalseTruth I can prove to you in many ways that does not involve cheating that I am indeed Claw. You just need to ask me questions that only Claw would know.

For starters, why did you say that if you had a night chat you wouldn't be this bad at bullshitting? The real Claw did not consult his team before pretending to be an investigator in the last game. And he did not fuck up as badly as you have.

It doesn't really matter who you are, I just want to clarify to everyone so that after you die people won't go "herp well Claw's dead we can rest in peace" no, because the real Claw will still be out there laughing his ass off that everyone got some idiot killed with his name.

fm Muso
February 6th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Ok, so claw is either an idiot PR, mafia, or jester at this point.

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Well all of our votes have been supported by evidence, while the votes on Herr had nothing at all.

Because of that, my scumlist:

Yayap
Plato
MrSmarter
Deathfire123

Have a good day, I'll be back in 30 minutes.

fm Yayap
February 6th, 2012, 06:06 PM
-unvite HerrZynisch
-vote Claw

You do in fact see "5" and not "4" as claw claimed.

fm Muso
February 6th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Vote Claw

Now to go find the tally...

fm Zane
February 6th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Besides Claw anyway -_-

OK, there's a train going on after I said that.

Gah, mafia will be mafia.

Yayap is even more scummy now, I suggest checking him.

fm Yayap
February 6th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Well all of our votes have been supported by evidence, while the votes on Herr had nothing at all.

Yayap
Plato
MrSmarter
Deathfire123

I read Herr posts and the case people made against him. Herr is still highly suspicious and not town.
I changed by post not due to what you said Zane, as I am just reading it now. Changed it due to Claw slipping up his story.

fm Muso
February 6th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (5): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, Plato, MrSmarter, MikeVipe,
Claw (8): Lysergic, Narks,TheJackOfSpades, HerrZynisch, FalseTruth, Zane, Yapyap, Muso

This should be right.

fm Narks
Do I think that's actually Claw? Could be, but my instincts say no.

Why? Because Claw would have wrote a 1,000 word essay by now in one post about how Suicidaln00b is guilty and about how Claw, himself, is innocent.

Honestly though, if this 'Claw' is really an Investigator or Town PR, he deserves to die for the ridiculous stupidity of his investigation results. If those were, in fact, what the GM private messaged you, then you should have clarified by now that he made a mistake by not giving you 5 investigation results.

If 'Claw' is Jester, I think he's gone about this in a very weird way. If Lysergic had not asked that question that I noticed in the FAQ, the Invest claim could have been taken at face value and he could be the main town power role right now. No Jester wants that. But then again, to be Jester you have to false claim on Day 1 and that's exactly what Suicidaln00b could be doing.

If 'Claw' is Mafia, he played a very Claw-like game. Co-ordinate a blackmail of a particular player and force them to role claim a power role. Then, accuse said power role (who may not be able to defend him/herself) of lying and lynch them. If not mafia then, "Oh well, framed!" Next lynch! I just don't buy any of it and, to be honest, I wouldn't mind lynching the Jester. Getting neutrals out of the way makes this game easier.

fm Lysergic
The real Claw actually knows what the fuck he's doing, this clown does not.
You overestimate Claw's ability to fail. Or maybe it's an underestimation of his capabilities of WIFOM. Either way, he must be doing something right if he's convinced you that he isn't himself.

fm Zane
Yes, but stating the obvious isn't providing evidence.

fm MrSmarter
February 6th, 2012, 06:15 PM
-Unvote HerrZynisch

Current Tally:

HerrZynisch (4): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, Plato, MikeVipe,
Claw (8): Lysergic, Narks,TheJackOfSpades, HerrZynisch, FalseTruth, Zane, Yapyap, Muso

I'm going to abstain for now. FoS on Claw though, although I won't make a definitive lynch.

fm MrSmarter
February 6th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Damn that "cool" smiley

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 06:19 PM
-Unvote HerrZynisch

Current Tally:

HerrZynisch ( 4 ): SuicidalN00b, Deathfire123, Plato, MikeVipe,
Claw ( 8 ): Lysergic, Narks,TheJackOfSpades, HerrZynisch, FalseTruth, Zane, Yapyap, Muso
SuicidalN00b ( 1 ): Zack

I'm going to abstain for now. FoS on Claw though, although I won't make a definitive lynch.

And what about you?

Wow, these posts rack up really fast. 7 pages of posts is a huge pain to read.

Personally, I like the idea of showing 4 roles in the graveyard. We're not left totally in the dark, and it gives the coroner more power in the game.

I doubt suicidalnoob is a sheriff as he claims to be. Zack asked for the PM and so far only claw posted it.

I'm going with HerrZynisch on this one

-vote HerrZynisch

Small amount of posts. Commenting idly on the Graveyard mechanic. Not believing Suicidaln00b about being Sheriff, but votes with him anyway?

And then, you neglect to vote for the one person who has been proven to have lied. All looks very shady, in my opinion. Jumping on the Mafia bandwagon, scum?

fm CptKirk
February 6th, 2012, 06:20 PM
-vote Yayap

honestly?
Suicidal noob is CLEARLY a blackmailed person.
Yayap, on the other hand, is doing his very best to dodge the radar.
here is the current summary of what happened:

Suicidal noob goes insta-claim-on herrZynisch
Claw claims againts Suicidal noob
people start voting on HerrZynisch
sudden shift in votes towards Claw.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 6th, 2012, 06:20 PM
STOP THE FIGHTING!! D:

fm Plato
February 6th, 2012, 06:21 PM

Yayap
Plato
MrSmarter
Deathfire123

That's fine with me, chap. You can spout fallacious logic if you wish, but I did have a reason for pressuring Herr; you could say I wanted to learn more about his own personal philosophy and that of the town in general.

I will be removing my pressure vote as it no longer holds a purpose, but I will not be placing a vote on Claw for now. He certainly is acting foolish, but I am not convinced of any malice within his actions. Perhaps, it is a mere jest.

fm CptKirk
February 6th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Scum List:
1)Yayap
2)Zack
3)Suicidal noob
4)Herr zynisch
5)Claw

fm Plato
February 6th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Scum List:
1)Yayap
2)Zack
3)Suicidal noob
4)Herr zynisch
5)Claw

Posting scum lists isn't really quality content, but I agree with about two picks on that list, namely Yayap and Zack, namely for skirting under the radar.

fm Oops_ur_dead
February 6th, 2012, 06:25 PM
suicidaln00b is full of shit

i don't believe this sheriff claim one bit

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 06:26 PM
suicidaln00b is full of shit

i don't believe this sheriff claim one bit

And what of Claw's investigator claim?

fm MrSmarter
February 6th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I went with HerrZnyisch at first because, although suicidalnoob accused him and I doubted he was the sheriff, Herr wouldn't do anything to protect himself. His defense was weak at that point.

And what's to say about small talk? I can't just comment on the graveyard because I got on a little later?

I have my suspicions on Claw, but I won't vote for him because I think he's being blackmailed or something. He's making mistakes that are way too obvious (claiming that he only got 4 roles when the rulebook clearly said 5?). Unless this is WIFOM...

fm Claw
February 6th, 2012, 06:28 PM
All you did was accuse people who are talking of being scum? You can't think that all of us are scum because some of us are accusing others.

-vote Suicidaln00b

If he doesn't talk then it's because he's guilty and I think he's faking blackmail because all his buddies are trying to cover for him. They accused him of being blackmailed rather quickly and now he's not gonna talk because he has an alibi that a bunch of hobo's made up for him.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 6th, 2012, 06:28 PM
How many people have spoke so far? 16?

fm TheJackofSpades
February 6th, 2012, 06:29 PM
All you did was accuse people who are talking of being scum? You can't think that all of us are scum because some of us are accusing others.

-vote Suicidaln00b

If he doesn't talk then it's because he's guilty and I think he's faking blackmail because all his buddies are trying to cover for him. They accused him of being blackmailed rather quickly and now he's not gonna talk because he has an alibi that a bunch of hobo's made up for him.

where's the tally count!

fm Admiral
February 6th, 2012, 06:29 PM
TheJackofSpades is not in this game lol.

While this is true from the role list, I would not be surprised if he created an alternate account to play in this FM. The rules only dictate, after all, that it's one IP address per role. It wouldn't be the first time he's done it.

Shifting to the problem at hand here, I do not want to join a lynch train a mere 3 hours into Day 1. That is a preposterous proposition. Especially if Claw is not scum, scum roles must be overjoyed that the attention is not on them. What I am most afraid of, is that the town, as a collective mind, will develop the preconception that Claw is scum and will refuse to listen to any other reason. Remember Gavril last game? He defended himself poorly, sure, but town was so convinced he was Mafia they refused to listen to anything else, dismissing evidence for his case as trivial, and ended up lynching one of the only healing roles in the game. I do not want that to happen again.

Am I defending Claw? No. I believe he's one of the least credible people here. But I do not think it merits the attention that he's magnetizing to himself. If he truly is the real Claw, you should know very well that hounding him about the issue repetitively will bring you no closer to your goal of having him reveal himself. I am all for lynching him if no better target shows up, however.

fm Monster
February 6th, 2012, 06:31 PM
All of you dumbasses claiming that the blackmailed person is obviously suicidal are exactly what I said. Dumbasses.

The blackmailed person has 4 days to complete their objective, why do it right away?

fm Narks
February 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Current summary of Day 1 events:

-Zack places a vote on SuicidalN00b to get the ball rolling as a pressure vote.
-SuicidalN00b claims Sheriff and accuses HerrZynisch of being Mafia.
-HerrZynisch is apprehenshive to role claim and a vote train begins on him.
-Claw claims Private Eye and claims that SuicidalN00b is a liar. Investigation results come up "Mafia/Vigilante/Thief/Dark Thief."
-SuicidalN00b does not respond to this claim AT ALL (not even once). Only continues to role claim Sheriff and reminds everyone that he voted HerrZynisch (possible Blackmail on SuicidalN00b).
-HerrZynisch claims Green Wizard and that he witches Admiral onto McPwnage. Admiral later comes on to confirm this action. Unless both are lying (as mafia/cult), this would prove HerrZynisch as Wizard, but not necessarily Green Wizard.
-The Wizard confirmation, if true, means that SuicidalN00b is lying about seeing HerrZynisch as mafia. Which means either HerrZynisch was framed, SuicidalN00b is lying about being Sheriff/investigating, or SuicidalN00b was blackmailed to accuse HerrZynisch.
-Claw comes under fire after it is revealed by the Game Master that investigation results yield 5 possible results, not 4. Investigation reuslts are also randomized by random.org, so the possibility of getting 4 investigation results instead of 5 with double pairings (thief/dark thief and vigi/mafioso) are very, VERY slim.
-Claw also did not know about last wills (even though we all received a PM stating how to send one to the GM). Claimed that he read his role in his PM and did not see last will. THEN claims that GM told him his role over Skype, so he never knew about PMs.
-Vote train begins on Claw.

fm CptKirk
February 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM
there was a sudden shift in votes from Herr to Claw (who defended Herr ZZZZ)

fm Plato
February 6th, 2012, 06:33 PM
All of you dumbasses claiming that the blackmailed person is obviously suicidal are exactly what I said. Dumbasses.

The blackmailed person has 4 days to complete their objective, why do it right away?

They could be stupid, but we have a full 48 hours to determine how poorly some are versed in philosophy.

fm Oops_ur_dead
February 6th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Claw is a soldier of the town.

Always trust Senor Claw.

-vote Suicidaln00b

fm TheJackofSpades
February 6th, 2012, 06:35 PM

If you fail you become you become a jester right? What if your task involves a timeframe, aka do this by n2, if you failed by then you kill yourself right? So that's why someone would do it now rather then later. The only limit to this role is the GM.

fm FalseTruth
February 6th, 2012, 06:36 PM
-The Wizard confirmation, if true, means that SuicidalN00b is lying about seeing HerrZynisch as mafia. Which means either HerrZynisch was framed, SuicidalN00b is lying about being Sheriff/investigating, or SuicidalN00b was blackmailed to accuse HerrZynisch.

If Herr chose Mafia as his alignment, then Suicidal would still be correct in saying that he came up as "mafia" right? At least that's how I understand the rules this game.