June 9th, 2021, 06:01 AM
No, I don't have enough time and I couldn't fit through the door anyway

theoneceko
June 9th, 2021, 08:43 AM
No, I don't have enough time and I couldn't fit through the door anyway

liii

Voss
June 10th, 2021, 12:39 PM
I will when I make my move away from my apartment. Currently have some adjustable weights, but am really missing the bench.

DJarJar
June 10th, 2021, 01:26 PM
I will when I make my move away from my apartment. Currently have some adjustable weights, but am really missing the bench.

I have an erg, a stationary bike, and this stretching thingy. I don’t miss the bench but I do miss the good girl bad girl machine

Voss
June 11th, 2021, 10:11 AM
I have an erg, a stationary bike, and this stretching thingy. I don’t miss the bench but I do miss the good girl bad girl machine

i'm not googling that.

DJarJar
June 11th, 2021, 10:17 AM
i'm not googling that.

Okay the abductor-adductor machine. It’s totally useless for all but one type of movement lol… but it’s fun!

Helz
June 12th, 2021, 06:14 PM
I go on benders where I end up hitting it 1-2 times a day and then periods of time where I go 1-2 times a month. I have actually been wanting to hire a personal trainer so I could actually learn what the hell I am doing.

I do lift and have a rough understanding of form for the popular movements but a while back I went to a VA program and got to go to the gym with some guys that actually knew their shit. I started to understand things like why some of the biggest guys in the gym are often using tiny weights while flexing a specific muscle and I grew to realize how little I understand. Past planning days for muscle groups I honestly end up grabbing different exercises that target that muscle group from this book:
https://www.amazon.com/Mens-Health-Big-Book-Exercises/dp/1623368413/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=the+big+book+of+exercises&qid=1623546716&sr=8-4

Its kinda handy in that the exersizes are grouped by body area (Legs, Back, Chest, Arms etc..) so you can decide thats what your gona do that day and grab random exercises while also learning what the proper form is and exactly what it is working out. That upped my work out IQ a little bit but I really know next to nothing. I go to Planet Fitness which should tell you something if you know much about American Gyms.

theoneceko
June 12th, 2021, 07:21 PM
i dont wanna buy protein shakes or whatever, ew i hate post-workout food

id rather eat like a normal person >_>

DJarJar
June 12th, 2021, 08:56 PM
i dont wanna buy protein shakes or whatever, ew i hate post-workout food

id rather eat like a normal person >_>

what does that have to do with working out

BananaCucho
June 12th, 2021, 08:57 PM
Yeh, have a Vasa membership. Do a weights class with da wife every Wednesday evening. And try to hit it up 2ish times more during the week when I can to do some cardio

theoneceko
June 13th, 2021, 10:38 AM
what does that have to do with working out

isnt it pointless to workout if u don't take shakes after? or can u still gane muscle

DJarJar
June 13th, 2021, 12:02 PM
isnt it pointless to workout if u don't take shakes after? or can u still gane muscle

protein shakes are just for people trying to maximize muscle bulk. you would still build muscle without them. it's like taking an increase xp gain potion in a video game. And you can do cardio and stretching etc. without worrying about that at all

HentaiManOfPeace
June 13th, 2021, 12:42 PM
I used to work out before the pandemic started and won't until I get my 2nd vaccine dosage because it comes with a Microsoft firmware update to autocorrect bad form.

theoneceko
June 13th, 2021, 02:33 PM
XP GAIN POWOTION

UWOWU HEWWO!!!