PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 328: Lazy (6P)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

OzyWho
June 2nd, 2021, 10:53 PM
Setup (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37220-S-FM-Lazy-(6-players))

LagAttack - ISO (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=11411&searchthreadid=48830&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) \ Auwt - ISO (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=29012&searchthreadid=48830&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)
blinkskater - ISO (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=28400&searchthreadid=48830&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)
Oberon - ISO (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=45595&searchthreadid=48830&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1) \ Frinckles - ISO (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=34329&searchthreadid=48830&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)
PQRnHack - ISO (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=12998&searchthreadid=48830&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)
theoneceko - ISO (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=39849&searchthreadid=48830&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)
Varcron - ISO (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?do=finduser&userid=43484&searchthreadid=48830&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1)

D1 (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/48830-S-FM-328-Lazy-(6P)?p=930962&viewfull=1#post930962) \ D2 (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/48830-S-FM-328-Lazy-(6P)?p=931398&viewfull=1#post931398) \ D3 (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/48830-S-FM-328-Lazy-(6P)?p=931841&viewfull=1#post931841) \ EoG (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/48830-S-FM-328-Lazy-(6P)?p=931959&viewfull=1#post931959)

OzyWho
June 3rd, 2021, 01:59 PM
S-FM Lazy (6P)
https://freedomandprosperity.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/lazy-worker.jpg

:>:> You just received a letter! :>:>

(Excited about what it could be you quickly go and open it)

We have been informed by some of you that your entire department is being lazy.
We do not tolerate such behavior!
As of right now, you have one week to improve your productivity or all but the 2 honest of you will be fired. Their identity will remain anonymous, but rest assured that they share our disdain for laziness and will keep us up to date.

Sincerely,
CEO of The Firm.

Day1

Setup (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/37220-S-FM-Lazy-(6-players))

Living Graveyard
Varcron LagAttack theoneceko Oberon PQRnHack blinkskater

02:00:00:00

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:03 PM
Lazy Town Mayor here. As a reminder, it's 3 votes to hammer today, so even one T-on-T vote could allow M+M to slaughter (but at least all eyes would be on them D2). The mayo asks town to hold off putting down random votes, so just stay lazy.

I will start with my tentative vote(s): KILL COLORED NAMES FIRST!
same as my earlier post #35 (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/48763-S-FM-328-Lazy-(6P)?p=930782&viewfull=1#post930782)

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:05 PM
Lazy OzyWho did not colorize any names here as he did in the Signups thread.

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 02:05 PM
Hello all.

Day 1, Post 1 solve right here.

Actually, game's solved before the game even starts: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/48763-S-FM-328-Lazy-(6P)?p=927878&viewfull=1#post927878

We have a 50% winrate.

To put it more explicitly:

The sheriff openly claims

If someone counter claims then we thunder dome the two sheriff claims. This is great for town because if we guess right then our winrate shoots up to 75%. If we guess wrong then that's fine, our winrate is still at 50% - average winrate increases from 50% to 62.5%
Before we hammer either sheriff claim, that to-be-hammered sheriff should ORDER the players to be lynched next, and then town will follow out those orders.

A sheriff refusing to give an ordering is likely a scum just giving up since they know they'll be hammered so it doesn't matter

If the sheriff has reads, they can incorporate that into the ordering - if they are clueless, then just decide randomly.

THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT - because the scum are a coordinated team, it is critically important that our sheriff gives an ordering for who to lynch if a scum CC's AND the real sheriff is looking to be the one hammered in the event that a scum tries to (foolishly) CC them. The real sheriff's ordering is a source of trusted randomization
Obviously a fake sheriff would give a list too - do NOT let the list given by ANY sheriff sway you in the lynch process, as the scum sheriff has perfect information about the game and can make their list look appealing - the information should only be used in the event that the lynched player flips sheriff.

Sheriff leads town to victory. I don't care how bad you feel your reads are this game if you get sheriff - you can literally pick randomly and we still win half the time. It's just important that you actually do lead to prevent scum from manipulating town.

And in the event that the sheriff was CC'd and we guessed wrong on who the real sheriff was - then the sheriff STILL leads town to victory from the grave, following their lynch order they laid out.

And to summarize that:

Sheriff reveals
Sheriff leads town
???
Win

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 02:06 PM
Spooky

OzyWho
June 3rd, 2021, 02:06 PM
Lazy OzyWho did not colorize any names here as he did in the Signups thread.

Lies

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 02:07 PM
Hello all.

Actually, game's solved before the game even starts: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/48763-S-FM-328-Lazy-(6P)?p=927878&viewfull=1#post927878

We have a 50% winrate.

If someone counter claims then we thunder dome the two sheriff claims. This is great for town because if we guess right then our winrate shoots up to 75%. If we guess wrong then that's fine, our winrate is still at 50% - average winrate increases from 50% to 62.5%
Before we hammer either sheriff claim, that to-be-hammered sheriff should ORDER the players to be lynched next, and then town will follow out those orders.

A sheriff refusing to give an ordering is likely a scum just giving up since they know they'll be hammered so it doesn't matter

If the sheriff has reads, they can incorporate that into the ordering - if they are clueless, then just decide randomly.

THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT - because the scum are a coordinated team, it is critically important that our sheriff gives an ordering for who to lynch if a scum CC's AND the real sheriff is looking to be the one hammered in the event that a scum tries to (foolishly) CC them. The real sheriff's ordering is a source of trusted randomization
Obviously a fake sheriff would give a list too - do NOT let the list given by ANY sheriff sway you in the lynch process, as the scum sheriff has perfect information about the game and can make their list look appealing - the information should only be used in the event that the lynched player flips sheriff.

Sheriff leads town to victory. I don't care how bad you feel your reads are this game if you get sheriff - you can literally pick randomly and we still win half the time. It's just important that you actually do lead to prevent scum from manipulating town.

And in the event that the sheriff was CC'd and we guessed wrong on who the real sheriff was - then the sheriff STILL leads town to victory from the grave, following their lynch order they laid out.

And to summarize that:

Sheriff reveals
Sheriff leads town
???
Win

This post can be made as either alignment IMO, but I do happen to agree so.

I'm the Sheriff

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 02:08 PM
That being said I'm going to talk to my scum buddy for a while peace out.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 02:09 PM

I'm the Sheriff

Well that's good then.

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 02:10 PM
:>:> You just received a letter! :>:>

(Excited about what it could be you quickly go and open it)

We have been informed by some of you that your entire department is being lazy.
We do not tolerate such behavior!
As of right now, you have one week to improve your productivity or all but the 2 honest of you will be fired. Their identity will remain anonymous, but rest assured that they share our disdain for laziness and will keep us up to date.

Sincerely,
CEO of The Firm.

lol, just noticed this last minute flavor added to the setup. Last minute flavor addition - truly in the spirit of this game.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 02:12 PM
Hello all.

We have a 50% winrate.

And to summarize that:

Sheriff reveals
Sheriff leads town
???
Win

Good stats and numbers, NAI, but still, solid.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:12 PM
Lies

found the scum, reported for editing!

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:14 PM
To ruin Lag's genius master plan, I offer a scenario not covered by Lag :) What is that scenario?

I'm the Sheriff

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 02:15 PM
To ruin Lag's genius master plan, I offer a scenario not covered by Lag :) What is that scenario?

I'm the Sheriff

I'm the Sheriff

Our winrate just increased to 62.5%

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:16 PM
What if the mafia just claimed sheriffs? :) Can we get 6 sheriff claims today pls?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 02:32 PM

I'm the Sheriff

blinkskater

im the real sheriff. im also not afraid of "both scum" hammering you bc you're one of them.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 02:33 PM
blinkskater

im the real sheriff. im also not afraid of "both scum" hammering you bc you're one of them.

If this is a meme vote then that's a bad idea

Game starts off on L3.

theoneceko
so, blink and pqrn claimed sheriff. i am technically a cc since i posted after them.

i don't see why either of them would fake sheriff as villager, so i suspect both of them are mafia.

lynch blink, then pqrn

theoneceko

Game starts off on L3.

why would villager fake sheriff?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 02:34 PM
it's not a meme vote.

I AM THE REAL SHERIFF.

TODAY WE LYNCH BLINKSKATER, THEN TOMORROW WE LYNCH PQRNHACK.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:35 PM

seems you're too lazy to read my posts :)

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 02:36 PM
wifom is the only weapon the scum have right now.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 02:36 PM

IDK, it doesn't seem like an optimal play to me

If anything it shoots town in the foot to claim sheriff as villager

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 02:38 PM
Ceko, you're the 3rd player to claim Sheriff, just because you used giant green leters and say I'm a liar doesn't really mean anything at all.

I claimed, PQR claimed right after me. now you come in and claim?

Do I have these events correct?

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 02:38 PM
OK. apparently this is just a troll game now with three sheriff claims.

You all did read the setup, right? The scum have no night kill, your wifom garbage is just throwing.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 02:40 PM
OK. apparently this is just a troll game now with three sheriff claims.

You all did read the setup, right? The scum have no night kill, your wifom garbage is just throwing.

Please don't accuse players who actually know how to play Mafia of throwing.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 02:41 PM
Calling people trolls and accusing people of throwing when they are just trying to play Mafia legit pisses me off, unless you're scum because I award scum points for that type of reading.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:41 PM
So I think I hooked scum!ceko here. The scenario not covered by Lag is Sheriff-CC being a Citizen (and that's what I did here). Ceko jumped at the opportunity to call out other 2 sheriff claims (1 probably real Blink, 1 fake -- mine) in order to push lynching Sheriff, then Citizen who is painted as scum for CC'ing Sheriff. That would result in a quick Mafia win.

Ceko sus

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 02:42 PM
Ceko, you're the 3rd player to claim Sheriff, just because you used giant green leters and say I'm a liar doesn't really mean anything at all.

Wait, ceko can't be sheriff

because I'm Sheriff

I get the fancy underline and bold too! Take that!

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 02:42 PM
Please don't accuse players who actually know how to play Mafia of throwing.

Are you implying something with this?

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:43 PM
Although Ceko would have to guess which of the faking Citizens is not sheriff, since lynching real Sheriff D1 is not optimal for scum in that case. But I confess, I am Citizen, so Ceko you should vote me as scum here ;)

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 02:43 PM
4 Sheriff claims is a bit much LMAO

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 02:44 PM

I'm the Sheriff

What if the mafia just claimed sheriffs? :) Can we get 6 sheriff claims today pls?

u just revealed here that ur intention was to get the real sheriff to reveal himself.
wdym? if you were actually a sheriff, then wouldn't you say "i will thunderdome with the other sheriff claim like lag told me to." the fact you said this shows you can NOT be a sheriff.
that a third person claims sheriff. how would you know this unless you were scum?

theoneceko
i'm tunneling a bit more this game fyi

PQRnHack
PQRnHack the Sheriff, has revealed himself!

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 02:45 PM
Calling people trolls and accusing people of throwing when they are just trying to play Mafia legit pisses me off, unless you're scum because I award scum points for that type of reading.

There's literally an optimal strategy to play this setup, please tell me what purpose all these sheriff claims could have other than people just deciding to shit on the strategy I just posted and you said you agreed with

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:46 PM
u just revealed here that ur intention was to get the real sheriff to reveal himself.
wdym? if you were actually a sheriff, then wouldn't you say "i will thunderdome with the other sheriff claim like lag told me to." the fact you said this shows you can NOT be a sheriff.
that a third person claims sheriff. how would you know this unless you were scum?

Lag's strat/post assumes that if a CC is made to Sheriff role, then that CC is scum. Forgot to cover the case of Citizen CC'ing Sheriff.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 02:46 PM
Although Ceko would have to guess which of the faking Citizens is not sheriff, since lynching real Sheriff D1 is not optimal for scum in that case. But I confess, I am Citizen, so Ceko you should vote me as scum here ;)

I understand why you said what you said in your prior post explaining what you thought of Ceko.

However, I'm not sure that I agree. Here's why..
1. Scum would know it's 2 town and need to talk to their buddy in chat to see how to react. It wouldn't be an instant claim from scum.
2. Why on earth would any scum in there right mind try and claim sheriff when they would know there's 2 town claiming sheriff. Sit back and profit.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 02:47 PM

You're looking at this way too hard LMFAO

If the real sheriff reveals and gets mislynched, town's chances of winning go up since that's one outed scum.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:48 PM
There's literally an optimal strategy to play this setup, please tell me what purpose all these sheriff claims could have other than people just deciding to shit on the strategy I just posted and you said you agreed with

too lazy for math strategy
math not fun
i shall dis-integrate your strategy and use my own derivative

theoneceko
So I think I hooked scum!ceko here. The scenario not covered by Lag is Sheriff-CC being a Citizen (and that's what I did here). Ceko jumped at the opportunity to call out other 2 sheriff claims (1 probably real Blink, 1 fake -- mine) in order to push lynching Sheriff, then Citizen who is painted as scum for CC'ing Sheriff. That would result in a quick Mafia win.

Ceko sus

i just said you can NOT be sheriff. i was about to explain this further, that you and blink probably can't be a team because that would literally be suicide.
why wouldn't i say this if i was the real sheriff
if blink gets lynched and flips sheriff, then i'll get lynched next. i don't see how my strategy, which you think is scummy, will lead to a "quick Mafia win."

Lumi
can we please have the ACTUAL sheriff claims hard claim. Citizen claiming sheriff doesn't help us at all

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 02:50 PM
I understand why you said what you said in your prior post explaining what you thought of Ceko.

1. Scum would know it's 2 town and need to talk to their buddy in chat to see how to react. It wouldn't be an instant claim from scum.
2. Why on earth would any scum in there right mind try and claim sheriff when they would know there's 2 town claiming sheriff. Sit back and profit.

scum!Ceko may make this play. If their lynch flips Citizen, then they will push to end the game by CCing the real Sheriff. If the lynch flips Sheriff, Ceko will say he was also Citizen and made another big brain play like his claiming Magus in the earlier setup.

blinkskater

I'd rather not discuss it at this point in time the significance of these sheriff claims.

I should have specified that I agreed with you ONLY on the fact Sheriff claiming right away increases towns WINRATE.

There were also some scenarios you left out of your "plan." FM isn't always so black and white, "Follow my plan and we win." Every player in the game can legitimately say that.

Varcron

If the real sheriff reveals and gets mislynched, town's chances of winning go up since that's one outed scum.

Because you gotta keep in mind Ceko

4v2

Sheriff Mislynch= 3v2

Lynch fake sheriff claim= 3v1

Mislynch= 2v1

Mislynch #2 1v1 and scum win the tie

We need to mislynch literally 3 times in order to lose this game if I'm right.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 02:51 PM
it's not a meme vote.

I AM THE REAL SHERIFF.

TODAY WE LYNCH BLINKSKATER, THEN TOMORROW WE LYNCH PQRNHACK.

perhaps i jumped the gun too fast here. i mean, in the mod you obviously want to lynch anyone that cc's mayor. i also wanted to follow lag's strategy, which pqr shred to pieces by fake-claiming sheriff.

however, pqr just recently got townpoints bc he claimed villager faking sheriff. this was literally at the moment when i was about to say blink and pqr probably can't be a team.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 02:51 PM
scum!Ceko may make this play. If their lynch flips Citizen, then they will push to end the game by CCing the real Sheriff. If the lynch flips Sheriff, Ceko will say he was also Citizen and made another big brain play like his claiming Magus in the earlier setup.

I don't think that's the case with ceko here.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 02:52 PM

Yeah except there's no reason for him to try to make that play in a setup like this.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 02:52 PM
too lazy for math strategy
math not fun
i shall dis-integrate your strategy and use my own derivative

Math is no fun eh, I don't think you're being honest with that statement.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 02:53 PM

Game starts off on L3.

i still want a thunderdome between me and blink, but on the very slight chance that blink is actually another citizen faking villager, i will rescind my vote for now.

unvote

**STILL WANT BLINK LYNCHED TODAY

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 02:55 PM
i still want a thunderdome between me and blink, but on the very slight chance that blink is actually another citizen faking villager, i will rescind my vote for now.

unvote

**STILL WANT BLINK LYNCHED TODAY

TBH this is exactly what scum would say if 2 towns just claimed sheriff.

Fuck me man PQR or Ceko here hmm.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 02:59 PM

cuz i'm mad that u immediately claimed sheriff. this forced me to reveal without getting a read on players first.
true, that means nothing. the only way we will resolve this is through a thunderdome between you and me.

what is this tone lol. why don't u care that two people immediately cc'ed your "sheriff" claim? i said this about pqrn, but there's no way you should be this chill if you were actually the sheriff. how does two people cc'ing you improve your odds of leading town?

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 03:00 PM

IMO PQR made a pretty obvious bait in this post

To ruin Lag's genius master plan, I offer a scenario not covered by Lag What is that scenario?

I'm the Sheriff

Take a look at what Lag has in his plan, citizen fake claiming sheriff isn't in there.

blinkskater
So I'm asuming that PQR has rescinded his Sheriff claim and claimed villager?

I'm also assuming ceko is still claiming Sheriff, but he doesn't want to keep his vote on me knowing he would be a real sheriff because I have not rescinded my vote?

If Ceko is real here in what world would he take his vote off me?

theoneceko

weak and nonsensical scumpaint

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:04 PM
cuz i'm mad that u immediately claimed sheriff. this forced me to reveal without getting a read on players first.
true, that means nothing. the only way we will resolve this is through a thunderdome between you and me.

what is this tone lol. why don't u care that two people immediately cc'ed your "sheriff" claim? i said this about pqrn, but there's no way you should be this chill if you were actually the sheriff. how does two people cc'ing you improve your odds of leading town?

You should be able to to read my tone here. Please don't try and associate how you think I would react as a Sheriff here to how I'm acting. Seems like you're trying to make it look like because I'm not freaking out, somethings wrong.

PQR Immediately rescinded, and pretty much said why he did what he did, and gave a follow up on you about you claiming after like that. I can see town in that slot for that.

I'm positive at this point either one of you or PQR is scum.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:05 PM

That's fair if you think it's scum paint.

At this point in time though I have no reason to try and scum paint lag, I'm being transparent with him on how I will read him if he continues to tell players they are trolling or throwing.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:05 PM

you're right. my tunnel on pqr was absolute dogshit bc i completely misinterpreted his intentions

i understand that, but this is like frinckles getting lynched from last game. town would've been in a better spot if we didn't lynch frinckles. in this game, town will also be in a better spot if they lynch blink first instead of me.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:06 PM
like, i understand the benefits of a comeback, but we can prevent town from having to comeback in the first place by lynching blink today.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 03:07 PM

OMG! He's scum because he pointed out how he reads specific things!

Are you trying to make up reasons to get blink lynched? If either Blink or PQR were looking to bait a reaction from someone they definitely got it.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:08 PM

hewwo!!!
UWOWU HEWWO!!!

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:08 PM
you're right. my tunnel on pqr was absolute dogshit bc i completely misinterpreted his intentions

i understand that, but this is like frinckles getting lynched from last game. town would've been in a better spot if we didn't lynch frinckles. in this game, town will also be in a better spot if they lynch blink first instead of me.

I normally carry scum you think I'm the one out of two of my partners to guarantee my self lynched in a CC? Even if I convinced you guys to lynched the real sheriff first, then I was lynched how does that even help my scum team?

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:09 PM
hewwo!!!
UWOWU HEWWO!!!

I know I'm having mixed emotions right now between you and PQR

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:10 PM
I'd rather not discuss it at this point in time the significance of these sheriff claims.

I should have specified that I agreed with you ONLY on the fact Sheriff claiming right away increases towns WINRATE.

There were also some scenarios you left out of your "plan." FM isn't always so black and white, "Follow my plan and we win." Every player in the game can legitimately say that.

i would've done this, but 1. you and pqr beat me to it 2. i've no idea who i'd lynch if i instantly revealed

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:10 PM
like, i understand the benefits of a comeback, but we can prevent town from having to comeback in the first place by lynching blink today.

Ceko, so you still stand by your "Sheriff" claim?

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 03:11 PM
i would've done this, but 1. you and pqr beat me to it 2. i've no idea who i'd lynch if i instantly revealed

You'd develop reads before trying to turbo lynch someone.....

48 hour days ceko uwu

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:11 PM

this game is moving way too fast!! ;W; so i can chill

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:12 PM
LagAttack and Varcron

You guys claim villager?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:13 PM
So I'm asuming that PQR has rescinded his Sheriff claim and claimed villager?

I'm also assuming ceko is still claiming Sheriff, but he doesn't want to keep his vote on me knowing he would be a real sheriff because I have not rescinded my vote?

If Ceko is real here in what world would he take his vote off me?

i said i still had a vote in spirit on you.

blinkskater

are you happy now?

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:13 PM
If I had to take an associative guess on a team right now it would be Varcron + PQR

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:14 PM
i said i still had a vote in spirit on you.

blinkskater

are you happy now?

Yeah tbh

blinkskater
theoneceko In your own words how do you think Lag would play this as scum here?

Varcron
LagAttack and Varcron

You guys claim villager?

Yeah I only claimed sheriff because 3 of you apes decided to claim it, I thought PQR and Ceko were joking lol, except it looks to me like PQR did a big brain in his claim and is now a solid town in my book for it.

My real claim is villager

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 03:15 PM
If I had to take an associative guess on a team right now it would be Varcron + PQR

Buddying in this setup would be suicide.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:16 PM
Ceko, so you still stand by your "Sheriff" claim?

absolutely

i am the real sheriff. im pissed bc two people already claimed it before i even posted, so sorry if i'm being a bit erratic.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:16 PM
blinkskater, do you still stand by your "Sheriff" claim?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:17 PM

i will probably still lynch you since you are less likely to be a villager than pqr. i also want to ignore wifom and follow lag's plan.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 03:18 PM

And Ceko CC'ing you is not on the list?
Varcron and I are likely a "team": one of Lazy Town Citizens

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:19 PM
my mind right now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:19 PM
My other associative guess would be Lag+ceko

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:20 PM

Trust me Ceko is there too ;)

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:21 PM

Yes

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:22 PM
i will probably still lynch you since you are less likely to be a villager than pqr. i also want to ignore wifom and follow lag's plan.

Do you also have a plan with Lag in scum chat for you to CC the sheriff or nah?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:24 PM
theoneceko In your own words how do you think Lag would play this as scum here?

setup speculation then afk

sorry lag, but i've to play the game. idk what ur alignment is UWU

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:25 PM

blink should be voting me rn. i hard-claimed sheriff. if he's actually a sheriff, then he should vote me right now.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 03:26 PM
Lag's play is NAI in my view, but it would be convenient for scum!Lag to post the same strat already stated in Signups thread in order to a) earn town pts, b) for a fake Sheriff partner to appear with their "randomized" list.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 03:26 PM
blink should be voting me rn. i hard-claimed sheriff. if he's actually a sheriff, then he should vote me right now.

Isn't that exactly what blink said a few posts back but with an uno reverso?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:27 PM
Trust me Ceko is there too ;)

why don't u vote me right now then?

you suspected me for unvoting you, but now that i super-duper hard-claim sheriff you won't place a vote on me? or will you say i'm "outed scum" bc of how REEEEEEEEEE i am?

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:31 PM
setup speculation then afk

sorry lag, but i've to play the game. idk what ur alignment is UWU

That's exactly what Lag is doing right now tho LOL

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 03:37 PM
I'm leaving for a bit

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 03:40 PM
I'm leaving for a bit

aight Mafia, hammer him quick!!!

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:42 PM
That's exactly what Lag is doing right now tho LOL

yea, but ur not going to convince me to vote lag today.

you can draw associative scumteams all you want, but it doesn't matter what you say because you are scum.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:44 PM
aight Mafia, hammer him quick!!!

i mean this seriously. get blink out before he causes more mayhem.

even when he flips mafia, it'll be hard to find who his scummate is based on his posts.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 03:46 PM

even when he flips mafia, it'll be hard to find who his scummate is based on his posts.

wait ok, maybe don't hammer. keeping blink alive longer may give us more info on his scummate.

however, i am absolutely certain he is scum.

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 04:07 PM
PQR alluded to a scenario I didn't account for, which would be a citizen claiming sheriff. That fact I think makes it pretty clear that PQR was actually claiming citizen in a cheeky way.

Varcron seems to be memeing with his Sheriff claim. If you are not just memeing, now is the time to hard claim Sheriff, Varcron

ceko and blink both seem to be hard claiming sheriff. Which is good for us, scum has a lower winrate when they try to CC the real sheriff.

Kind of pissed at blink assigning scum points to me for being annoyed at what felt like town just taking a big fat dump on my strategy - which isn't just a random strategy based on reads - it's a mathematically verifiable road-map for town to win the majority of the time. So when you get 3 sheriff claims - that means, ya either mafia is throwing by having both of them claim sheriff, or there's some citizen claiming sheriff for... reasons

And this is exactly the same kind of scumpainting he did to me last game, where he just came up with some bullshit reason to call me scum, when he was the real scum

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:12 PM

Replying prior to reading what other posts exist below..

This is a scummy post. Why would you suggest to blitz Blink when you specifically identify a good reason for town NOT to rush to do so: "hard to find who his scummate is"?

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:16 PM
LOL funny thing is the post directly below (which I swear I had not read) by Ceko has him calling himself out on that failure. ooooooof

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:17 PM
Oberon you will be missed
Obreon

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:17 PM
PQRnHack since you're more likely to vote me instead of blink in this thunderdome, let me explain why your reasons for scumreading me are bad.

these are all hypothetical scenarios where i am scum:

if i am scum, i'd probably be afk rn. i hate playing scum
if i am scum and saw two town instantly claim sheriff, then i'd let them thunderdome.
if i am scum and saw one town and one scum instantly claim sheriff, then i'd let them thunderdome. if i claimed sheriff with my scummate, we would lose instantly. even if we lynched the real sheriff today, we'd just get lynched after.

~~~

you are my strongest villager read right now because i know you can't be in a team with blink. however, i fear that part of why you scumread me is because i briefly tunneled you. you voted crichard and i last game bc we scumread you, but we were both town. whenever i pushed you, you pulled off an OMGUS without actually defending yourself. i think that's a sub-optimal strategy.

i think you need to consider why i got so mad when i first came into this thread. lag would've carried last game if town just followed her lead, but we'd to suffer three mislynches before finally winning. unfortunately, the same thing is happening in this game. when i saw that there were two sheriff claims, i got worried that my sheriff claim wouldn't be as believable and that i would be mislynched.

i tunneled you partially because i was being irrational back then and because i didn't understand your strategy. i "jumped the gun" on you and put you in a team with blinkskater. however, i still said we should lynch blinkskater first.

now jump in my pocket like you did last game and vote blink.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:19 PM
Replying prior to reading what other posts exist below..

This is a scummy post. Why would you suggest to blitz Blink when you specifically identify a good reason for town NOT to rush to do so: "hard to find who his scummate is"?

omfg

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:20 PM
PQRnHack
if i am scum and saw two town instantly claim sheriff, then i'd let them thunderdome.

I do like this point.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:22 PM
LOL funny thing is the post directly below (which I swear I had not read) by Ceko has him calling himself out on that failure. ooooooof

i'm literally just being irrational right now, but it's wearing off ^-^

i hate blink's scum gambit, but i hope you realize only town!ceko can hate it.

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 04:22 PM
That being said I'm going to talk to my scum buddy for a while peace out.

I normally carry scum you think I'm the one out of two of my partners to guarantee my self lynched in a CC? Even if I convinced you guys to lynched the real sheriff first, then I was lynched how does that even help my scum team?

"I'm going to to go talk to my scummate" quite literal tongue-in-cheek, "I'm going to explicitly say I'm talking to scum because no one will think I'm actually scum if I'm willing to say that"

Followed up with scumpainting me for criticizing the OBJECTIVELY bad strategy of 3/4 sheriff claims. (Although now we're down to 2, which is fine, 1 scum, 1 sheriff)

But OH the reason why it's not ACTUALLY bad isn't important right now, let's just not talk about it...

Trying to sell another point, trying to say him being scum doesn't make any sense because why would he guarantee his lynch when he's part of the scum team?

And also discrediting the other sheriff claim

This opening reads SUPER scummy to me.

This reads like a plan to:

Claim Sheriff day 1
Scum paint someone else day 1
Try to get town to lynch outside of the thunderdome between the sheriff claims
While simultaneously discrediting the other sheriff
That way he can get the town to mislynch the real sheriff on day 2 for the quick win

But that's not going to work on me, I see through this bullshit plan just like how I saw through blink as sticky impersonator in the Last Hope game.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:23 PM
Is it me or does that post from ceko look scripted like he could have had help posting it in scum chat?

Why would he jump at PQR when I posted first?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:23 PM
Oberon you will be missed
Obreon

i was about to say this was a shitty vote and that lag and i could hammer oberon.

however, since im slowly becoming more rational i noticed that typo. UWOWU HEWWO!!!

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 04:24 PM
And then blink also tries to drive a wedge between me and ceko, asking ceko how I would play if I were scum, since he knows that I am far more likely to side with ceko than him just on principle. I was playing runling run. Lost to Diablo on Hard difficulty. Hard is hard.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:24 PM
you voted crichard and i last game bc we scumread you, but we were both town. whenever i pushed you, you pulled off an OMGUS without actually defending yourself. i think that's a sub-optimal strategy.

I do not like this point. And I do not necessary play optimally, I play to have fun (in these first 3-4 games of FM ever). In that highly-mechanical Last Hope game (unlike the current one), I didn't want to give away all my thoughts as a townie. I feel like giving away reads etc gives too many clues to scum on what a player's voting plan is and then the scum may take actions accordingly. Like having an outed Vigi in mod calling out potential mafias --> gets Vigi killed

I will still sleep well at night even if you and other vets "know" that I do not play optimally. At least I had fun :)

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:25 PM
"I'm going to to go talk to my scummate" quite literal tongue-in-cheek, "I'm going to explicitly say I'm talking to scum because no one will think I'm actually scum if I'm willing to say that"

Followed up with scumpainting me for criticizing the OBJECTIVELY bad strategy of 3/4 sheriff claims. (Although now we're down to 2, which is fine, 1 scum, 1 sheriff)

But OH the reason why it's not ACTUALLY bad isn't important right now, let's just not talk about it...

Trying to sell another point, trying to say him being scum doesn't make any sense because why would he guarantee his lynch when he's part of the scum team?

Claim Sheriff day 1
That way he can get the town to mislynch the real sheriff on day 2 for the quick win

But that's not going to work on me, I see through this bullshit plan just like how I saw through blink as sticky impersonator in the Last Hope game.

Interesting take, so I assume you believe ceko to be real then?

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:25 PM
I do not like this point. And I do not necessary play optimally, I play to have fun (in these first 3-4 games of FM ever). In that highly-mechanical Last Hope game (unlike the current one), I didn't want to give away all my thoughts as a townie. I feel like giving away reads etc gives too many clues to scum on what a player's voting plan is and then the scum may take actions accordingly. Like having an outed Vigi in mod calling out potential mafias --> gets Vigi killed

I will still sleep well at night even if you and other vets "know" that I do not play optimally. At least I had fun :)

brun since when does ceko complain about optimal play?

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:27 PM
Is it me or does that post from ceko look scripted like he could have had help posting it in scum chat?

I'm too Lazy to read all of ceko's posts again. Can you link to the post you're referencing?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:27 PM

i thought pqr open-claimed wolf in his first five posts >_<. again, i wasn't thinking clearly at the time.

i said i wanted to lynch you first though, just because you were the first to claim sheriff.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:28 PM
LagAttack I scum read people who try to call others play trollish and throwlike. If you want to scum read me for it thats fair.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:28 PM
i was about to say this was a shitty vote and that lag and i could hammer oberon.

however, since im slowly becoming more rational i noticed that typo. UWOWU HEWWO!!!

If I had to take an associative guess on a team right now it would be Ceko + Lag

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:29 PM
I'm too Lazy to read all of ceko's posts again. Can you link to the post you're referencing?

Nah you can find it yourself

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:29 PM
And then blink also tries to drive a wedge between me and ceko, asking ceko how I would play if I were scum, since he knows that I am far more likely to side with ceko than him just on principle. I was playing runling run. Lost to Diablo on Hard difficulty. Hard is hard.

I am also hard ;)
RLR FTW

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:30 PM

Claim Sheriff day 1

i think you're right to tunnel blink here because he's mechanically confirmed scum. however, i think you wasted some energy because blink confirmed me as the real sheriff. he literally outed himself as scum for you.

PQRnHack
brun since when does ceko complain about optimal play?

Since the game where they're partnered with Lag, whose first post documented the optimal play.

Lumi
Interesting take, so I assume you believe ceko to be real then?

Yes, I also know ceko read my post on strategy for this game, I find it very doubtful that a scum ceko would claim sheriff, ceko respects my strategy. Whereas you as scum either didn't really read it in detail and just kind of wanted to do your own thing anyway - or you thought that you could use that same strategy against us by trying to appear "too scummy to be scum"

I'm not buying it. I'd be ready to turbo you right now to resolve this thunderdome if it weren't for the fact that ending the day before Oberon even gets to talk would be silly.

blinkskater

That's not at all what I was doing why would you think that?

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:31 PM
i think you're right to tunnel blink here because he's mechanically confirmed scum. however, i think you wasted some energy because blink confirmed me as the real sheriff. he literally outed himself as scum for you.

Lol what?

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:32 PM
Yes, I also know ceko read my post on strategy for this game, I find it very doubtful that a scum ceko would claim sheriff, ceko respects my strategy. Whereas you as scum either didn't really read it in detail and just kind of wanted to do your own thing anyway - or you thought that you could use that same strategy against us by trying to appear "too scummy to be scum"

I'm not buying it. I'd be ready to turbo you right now to resolve this thunderdome if it weren't for the fact that ending the day before Oberon even gets to talk would be silly.

Fair enough

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:33 PM

;W;

PQRnHack
I'm going camping. Good luck to me.
blinksketer

blinkskater
I still say PQR+Varcron, unless Lag is good at replicating his town meta as scum.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:35 PM
varcron

I wish Oberon were here for the past few hours with all of us, but sigh he wasn't.

Obviously with this vote you can guess what i'm actually hard claiming here =)

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:35 PM
LagAttack I scum read people who try to call others play trollish and throwlike. If you want to scum read me for it thats fair.

you didn't scumread crichard for that last game.

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 04:36 PM
Since the game where they're partnered with Lag, whose first post documented the optimal play.

Alright PQR also joining in on selling a ceko + Lag pairing.

So I'm saying this for the record:

In retrospect PQR's claim definitely appears as a villager claim
But I could 100% see a PQR + blink scum team planning to BOTH claim sheriff right away, one of them hard claim, the other soft claim - to make it seem like "there's no way they're both scum"
And now PQR is entertaining blink's plan that would lead to someone outside the thunderdome getting lynched day 1
If blink flips scum then PQR could EASILY also be scum with blink.

Obviously though, I'm not advocating a PQR lynch, not am I even really scumreading him. I'm just saying that his jokey claim is more NAI than anything.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:37 PM
I am also hard ;)
RLR FTW

stop. you're being a creep.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:37 PM
you didn't scumread crichard for that last game.

Because I was scum last game.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:38 PM
This is not a real vote. But I have 2 questions for you smart people.
1) Would this be potentially bannable (angleshoot or wahtever you wanna call it)
2) What Easter egg exists (one that was not necessary)?

-vote bIinkskater

blinkskater
Alright PQR also joining in on selling a ceko + Lag pairing.

So I'm saying this for the record:

In retrospect PQR's claim definitely appears as a villager claim
But I could 100% see a PQR + blink scum team planning to BOTH claim sheriff right away, one of them hard claim, the other soft claim - to make it seem like "there's no way they're both scum"
And now PQR is entertaining blink's plan that would lead to someone outside the thunderdome getting lynched day 1
If blink flips scum then PQR could EASILY also be scum with blink.

Obviously though, I'm not advocating a PQR lynch, not am I even really scumreading him. I'm just saying that his jokey claim is more NAI than anything.

There is no thunderdome untie your panties lol

Lumi
varcron

I wish Oberon were here for the past few hours with all of us, but sigh he wasn't.

Implying he's not hard claiming sheriff anymore.

This looks like a scum that is realizing their sheriff claim is quickly leading to them getting turbo'd so they're trying to dissolve the thunderdome

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:39 PM
stop. you're being a creep.

Not on the role list! move on, I am just a Lazy Town Citizen

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:39 PM
1) Would this be potentially bannable (angleshoot or wahtever you wanna call it)

-vote bIinkskater

Fake voting is perfectly fine

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:40 PM

This looks like a scum that is realizing their sheriff claim is quickly leading to them getting turbo'd so they're trying to dissolve the thunderdome

Nah you can keep going if you want tho

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:40 PM
Because I was scum last game.

good point, but i'm still 100% lynching you today.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:41 PM
I still say PQR+Varcron, unless Lag is good at replicating his town meta as scum.

okay LagAttack

you can vote blink now ^-^

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:41 PM
blinkskater why the hell would you vote Varcron here?

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:43 PM
Because I think thats how a scum would react to 2 town claiming sheriff. He just bounced and didn't scumhunt to try and find which one was real.

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 04:43 PM
blinkskater

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:45 PM
Also if you're town here advocating for a fast lynch/turbo... How are other town supposed to find yoy with behavior like that?

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:45 PM
I am now at L1.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 04:46 PM
Also if you're town here advocating for a fast lynch/turbo... How are other town supposed to find yoy with behavior like that?

meh, oberon can come later after seeing you flip as scum.

im okay with turbo'ing you or waiting for your lynch. however, ur dying today no matter what

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:47 PM
How scummy is it to actually put someone at L1 this fast :D

Lumi
Because there is no world in my mind where your play makes sense as a citizen.

You have to either be Sheriff, or Mafia.

And now you're saying you're not actually Sheriff... sooo that makes yoouuu...

PQRnHack
I think I found a slip.

i don't see why either of them would fake sheriff as villager, so i suspect both of them are mafia.

theoneceko

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:48 PM
I could be wrong on my pqr+varcron association.

Putting someone at L1 this fast isn't town play.

LagAttack

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:49 PM
I think I found a slip.

theoneceko

Ceko unfortunately is the only active sheriff claim.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:50 PM
My vote will stand on ceko. It makes no sense for a pro player to consider a universe with the 2 mafia both claiming Sheriff.

theoneceko

+1

i think blink retracted his sheriff claim because he realized he can't win a thunderdome against the easiest player to townread in this setup.

PQRnHack
Ceko unfortunately is the only active sheriff claim.

WHAT? are you rescinding yours?

Varcron
PQR alluded to a scenario I didn't account for, which would be a citizen claiming sheriff. That fact I think makes it pretty clear that PQR was actually claiming citizen in a cheeky way.

Varcron seems to be memeing with his Sheriff claim. If you are not just memeing, now is the time to hard claim Sheriff, Varcron

ceko and blink both seem to be hard claiming sheriff. Which is good for us, scum has a lower winrate when they try to CC the real sheriff.

Kind of pissed at blink assigning scum points to me for being annoyed at what felt like town just taking a big fat dump on my strategy - which isn't just a random strategy based on reads - it's a mathematically verifiable road-map for town to win the majority of the time. So when you get 3 sheriff claims - that means, ya either mafia is throwing by having both of them claim sheriff, or there's some citizen claiming sheriff for... reasons

And this is exactly the same kind of scumpainting he did to me last game, where he just came up with some bullshit reason to call me scum, when he was the real scum

Okay I was out for a little bit, I'm reading up again and responding to stuff

I already said in a previous post that I claimed villager and that the sheriff claim was a joke.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:51 PM
Because there is no world in my mind where your play makes sense as a citizen.

You have to either be Sheriff, or Mafia.

And now you're saying you're not actually Sheriff... sooo that makes yoouuu...

I don't have to be either sheriff or mafia.

I can list you my reasons for doing what i did not that you even care because you put me at L1 before I could even say them LOL.

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 04:52 PM
Okay I was out for a little bit, I'm reading up again and responding to stuff

I already said in a previous post that I claimed villager and that the sheriff claim was a joke.

Villager is not possible :)

blinkskater
WHAT? are you rescinding yours?

Yup

Varcron

Well, the problem is with him claiming sheriff and you claiming sheriff, is that one of the two of you is lying.

PQR managed to breadcrumb his real role in his "sheriff" claim and my own claim wasn't really a claim.

PQRnHack
blinkskater
Copy-paste the entirety of your rolecard as received from the Host. That should solve it.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:53 PM
blinkskater
Copy-paste the entirety of your rolecard as received from the Host. That should solve it.

Thats angle shooting.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 04:53 PM
Villager is not possible :)

I'm sorry I'm still in the S-FM New Hope mindset for citizen, that's what I mean when I say villager.

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 04:54 PM
I could be wrong on my pqr+varcron association.

Putting someone at L1 this fast isn't town play.

LagAttack

Claiming sheriff and then saying "jk I'm not sheriff" when you're about to be lynched isn't town play.

If someone quick hammers you mid conversation that's just setting up a win-win for town. Either you are scum and the quick hammer is worth (which is what I see happening 99% of the time). Or it's scum trying to shut down conversation for the day and that hammer interrupting everyone is a big scummy thing to do in it of itself.

Putting someone at L1 this fast isn't usually town play. But in this case it is

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:55 PM
PQRnHack if you are town here and scum hammers look at the guy taking every action ive made and aligning it with scum. Same guy put someone at L1 before Oberon even posted not even 4 hours in :). Im fine with flipping here because scum is outed.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 04:55 PM
varcron

No, quite frankly, I can't guess what you're hard claiming.

If that's an attempt to divert the attention away from you after being moved to L-1 by some dumbass then that gives you scum credibility.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 04:56 PM
There is no thunderdome untie your panties lol

What would you call it then?

A civil discussion? Lmao

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 04:56 PM
I don't have to be either sheriff or mafia.

I can list you my reasons for doing what i did not that you even care because you put me at L1 before I could even say them LOL.

I literally asked you for these reasons before, and you just brushed it off, why the sudden change of heart??

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:57 PM
Claiming sheriff and then saying "jk I'm not sheriff" when you're about to be lynched isn't town play.

If someone quick hammers you mid conversation that's just setting up a win-win for town. Either you are scum and the quick hammer is worth (which is what I see happening 99% of the time). Or it's scum trying to shut down conversation for the day and that hammer interrupting everyone is a big scummy thing to do in it of itself.

Putting someone at L1 this fast isn't usually town play. But in this case it is

Lmao no you didn't even ask for my reasons for doing what i did, you just auto vote me and say i cant be town because im not sheriff. You are further outting yourself as scum here.

blinkskater
I literally asked you for these reasons before, and you just brushed it off, why the sudden change of heart??

I was waiting for more reactions/oberon.

Varcron

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LOL

NO ONE IS MECHANICALLY CONFIRMED ANYTHING

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 04:58 PM
What would you call it then?

A civil discussion? Lmao

This is far from civil im at L1 lol.

I'm not claiming sheriff anymore

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 04:59 PM
Because I think thats how a scum would react to 2 town claiming sheriff. He just bounced and didn't scumhunt to try and find which one was real.

That's the same way I played last game as Magus, and the game before as Citizen, and the game be- you get the point.

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 04:59 PM
Lmao no you didn't even ask for my reasons for doing what i did, you just auto vote me and say i cant be town because im not sheriff. You are further outting yourself as scum here.

Tell me your reasons then. I'm not stopping you from trying to explain yourself

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 05:00 PM
[vote]unvote[vote]

PQRnHack
unvote

Lumi
Taking my vote off blink for now, to let him explain himself.

unvote

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 05:01 PM
Go on blink, explain yourself.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:02 PM
The damage has been done imo.

Lemmie grab my laptop.

LTC here btw

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:03 PM
Go on blink, explain yourself.

LOL

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 05:04 PM
LOL

nice explanation, real good stuff

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:05 PM
nice explanation, real good stuff

No You

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 05:06 PM
k blinkskater

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:08 PM
😂 wild L1 again no town in their right mind LOL

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:11 PM
Now at first glance here Lag appears to be cekos partner, however if Obe doesn't claim sheriff that unfortunately makes ceko real. This case ceko is likely pre game pocketed by lag lol.

I think PQR is town here, if Obe doesn't CC sheriff he's likely town by POE. Although i don't like reading there without him even being here yet.

That would make scum with no oberon CC here Varcron+Lag.

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 05:14 PM
No Citizen in their right mind claims Sheriff like blink did.

Means he's either Sheriff or Mafia. But now he's not claiming Sheriff anymore. Therefore he's mafia.

If you play this game where you assume that Citizens make plays like that, then you end up losing a LOT of games to Mafia that make plays like that, because the only roles that would claim sheriff are either sheriff or mafia.

Not to mention scum~blink had a pretty clear winning strategy of thunderdome someone, then scumpaint someone else to the point of getting someone outside the thunderdome lynched.

Either you're scum, or a citizen that has lost their mind.

But you said yourself, you shouldn't assume players are trolling - so I guess I just have to assume you're scum.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:20 PM
I think I found a slip.

theoneceko

you deleted part of the post you quoted. also, i've already explained why i originally thought you were in a team with blink.

here is the original quote:

so, blink and pqrn claimed sheriff. i am technically a cc since i posted after them.

lynch blink, then pqrn

here are more quotes that back up the wallpost i sent to you. they support my argument that i was just thrown off at first by your sheriff claim:

perhaps i jumped the gun too fast here. i mean, in the mod you obviously want to lynch anyone that cc's mayor. i also wanted to follow lag's strategy, which pqr shred to pieces by fake-claiming sheriff.

however, pqr just recently got townpoints bc he claimed villager faking sheriff. this was literally at the moment when i was about to say blink and pqr probably can't be a team.

absolutely

i am the real sheriff. im pissed bc two people already claimed it before i even posted, so sorry if i'm being a bit erratic.

PQRnHack since you're more likely to vote me instead of blink in this thunderdome, let me explain why your reasons for scumreading me are bad.

these are all hypothetical scenarios where i am scum:

if i am scum, i'd probably be afk rn. i hate playing scum
if i am scum and saw one town and one scum instantly claim sheriff, then i'd let them thunderdome. if i claimed sheriff with my scummate, we would lose instantly. even if we lynched the real sheriff today, we'd just get lynched after.

~~~

you are my strongest villager read right now because i know you can't be in a team with blink. however, i fear that part of why you scumread me is because i briefly tunneled you. you voted crichard and i last game bc we scumread you, but we were both town. whenever i pushed you, you pulled off an OMGUS without actually defending yourself. i think that's a sub-optimal strategy.

i think you need to consider why i got so mad when i first came into this thread. lag would've carried last game if town just followed her lead, but we'd to suffer three mislynches before finally winning. unfortunately, the same thing is happening in this game. when i saw that there were two sheriff claims, i got worried that my sheriff claim wouldn't be as believable and that i would be mislynched.

i tunneled you partially because i was being irrational back then and because i didn't understand your strategy. i "jumped the gun" on you and put you in a team with blinkskater. however, i still said we should lynch blinkskater first.

now jump in my pocket like you did last game and vote blink.

~~~

you threw me off by being the second person to claim sheriff, then you scumread my very first posts. however, u were partially at fault for my stupid suggestion that u and blink were a team. i legitimately couldn't see why you'd fakeclaim sheriff as a villager:

varcron, who you didn't like getting voted, agreed with me:

IDK, it doesn't seem like an optimal play to me

If anything it shoots town in the foot to claim sheriff as villager

blink still dies today.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:22 PM
My vote will stand on ceko. It makes no sense for a pro player to consider a universe with the 2 mafia both claiming Sheriff.

i'm not a pro, wtf

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:22 PM
Reasons for me instantly claiming sheriff when I'm LTC.

1. I wanted the real sheriff to claim ASAP and not dilly dally around and give scum a chance to have a proper plan make the CC sheriff plan.
2. I also wanted to hit scum with that news ASAP, to see how they would react before they got a chance to formulate a plan. Scum could choose not to CC here too which would be IMO smarter but I've tried this same thing before in a game called Secret Society.
3. Reactions. I believe scum would react a certain way to an early sheriff claim. I was also hoping the real sheriff would CC right away because that would make scum really uncomfortable and not really know how to react naturally. Scum would want to likely avoid looking into the 2 town sheriff claims kind of like Varcron did. Lag's reaction was also pretty telling by INSTANTLY believeing ceko, while at the same time scumpainting every post I made while not trying to figure out my alignment at all. Lag auto believed ceko there lol.
4.Mistakes. Scum here IMO reacted poorly and put me at L1 before Oberon even posted less that 6 hours into the game.
5. I knew that scum would try to run with the "LTC" claiming sheriff here would be autLHo scum. It's an easy thing for them to run with. Lag took the bait there. Make yourself appear to be scummy to out the scum, it works almost everytime. Varcron avoided the town V town sheriff claims, If Obe doesn't claim sheriff and ceko's real this makes Varcron scum. Lag took the bait and ran with the LHF hanging outta his mouth like a kid running away from the cookie jar.

TOWN
PQR
blink

Null
Oberon

Scum
Varcron
Lagattack

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 05:23 PM
As scum, it means nothing, because you already knew we were townies. As town sheriff, it is too naive to contemplate 2 mafias claiming sheriff.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:26 PM
PQRnHack if you are town here and scum hammers look at the guy taking every action ive made and aligning it with scum. Same guy put someone at L1 before Oberon even posted not even 4 hours in :). Im fine with flipping here because scum is outed.

awesome! so lag, you, and i are in agreement that you should be lynched.
LagAttack please unvote. i want oberon to talk first.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 05:27 PM
Varcron avoided the town V town sheriff claims, If Obe doesn't claim sheriff and ceko's real this makes Varcron scum. Lag took the bait and ran with the LHF hanging outta his mouth like a kid running away from the cookie jar.

Before I have to AFK again i'll respond to this part of your message, do a more in depth later.

IRL comes first, I was out and that's why I went AWOL.

Take it as you will, not everyone sits on their phone playing FM.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:30 PM
Before I have to AFK again i'll respond to this part of your message, do a more in depth later.

IRL comes first, I was out and that's why I went AWOL.

Take it as you will, not everyone sits on their phone playing FM.

That's fair but I would imagine a town trying to at least figure out which claim is real, after claims like that.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:32 PM
As scum, it means nothing, because you already knew we were townies. As town sheriff, it is too naive to contemplate 2 mafias claiming sheriff.

you're right. i'll do better.

it seems like playing emotionally hurts me more than it helps me ;W;

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:33 PM

since I'm pretty sure you're town here ceko being real or not is one hundred percent dependent on Oberons claim. Don't you think there's a mathematical possibility that could happen?

Why would a player like Lag who's all %'s and probabilities, ignore that % chance and put someone at L1 as town?

While also assuming ceko is 100% Sheriff without 1/6 of the game even playing?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:36 PM

1. I wanted the real sheriff to claim ASAP and not dilly dally around and give scum a chance to have a proper plan make the CC sheriff plan.
2. I also wanted to hit scum with that news ASAP, to see how they would react before they got a chance to formulate a plan. Scum could choose not to CC here too which would be IMO smarter but I've tried this same thing before in a game called Secret Society.
3. Reactions. I believe scum would react a certain way to an early sheriff claim. I was also hoping the real sheriff would CC right away because that would make scum really uncomfortable and not really know how to react naturally. Scum would want to likely avoid looking into the 2 town sheriff claims kind of like Varcron did. Lag's reaction was also pretty telling by INSTANTLY believeing ceko, while at the same time scumpainting every post I made while not trying to figure out my alignment at all. Lag auto believed ceko there lol.
4.Mistakes. Scum here IMO reacted poorly and put me at L1 before Oberon even posted less that 6 hours into the game.
5. I knew that scum would try to run with the "LTC" claiming sheriff here would be autLHo scum. It's an easy thing for them to run with. Lag took the bait there. Make yourself appear to be scummy to out the scum, it works almost everytime. Varcron avoided the town V town sheriff claims, If Obe doesn't claim sheriff and ceko's real this makes Varcron scum. Lag took the bait and ran with the LHF hanging outta his mouth like a kid running away from the cookie jar.

TOWN
PQR
blink

Null
Oberon

Scum
Varcron
Lagattack

i'm still trying to figure out why you're so chill. i usually lynch really good players because i can't deal with them being scum, but there's a very small chance i won't lynch u today.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:37 PM
LagAttack i'm waiting for you to scum paint all my reasons for doing what I did as scummy and I can't ever be town : D

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:37 PM
also, what is LTC?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:38 PM
like, wouldn't scum!blink just power-wolf here? that wallpost may have explained his chill tone all game.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:39 PM
i'm still trying to figure out why you're so chill. i usually lynch really good players because i can't deal with them being scum, but there's a very small chance i won't lynch u today.

I will entertain you as 100% real depending on Oberons claim.

That being said, what do you take of LagAttacks tunnel and aggressive tone against me?

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 05:39 PM

4. Mistakes. Scum here IMO reacted poorly and put me at L1 before Oberon even posted less that 6 hours into the game.

TOWN
PQR
blink

Null
Oberon

Scum
Varcron
Lagattack

Scum CCing as Sheriff is good for town - as I said in my very first post, them doing that increases our winrate from 50% to 62.5%. This point is moot.

Exact same point as #1, just dressed up in a different way. We WANT scum to CC Sheriff, that's a GOOD thing

I literally made a wall post earlier in the thread EXPLAINING WHY I BELIEVED CEKO OVER YOU. Again another empty point

Because every post you made came off as scummy. You kept trying to bring attention to people outside the thunderdome, you were critical of the (currently) un-CC'd Sheriff without wanting to commit to lynching ceko day 1. And then you un-claimed Sheriff. A play that makes no sense as anything but scum, this is another empty point.

You mean town put you at L-1 because you objectively have made extremely suspect plays?

Another ridiculous point, I literally said, day 1 what the strategy was - if two people claim Sheriff, we lynch one in the thunderdome, NO EXCEPTIONS. And then two people claimed Sheriff, and one of them appeared very scummy to me, and one appeared not scummy. And then the one that appeared very scummy to me suddenly retracted their Sheriff claim - exactly what a scum claiming Sheriff would do when they realized their gambit to steal a win was backfiring

You've made literally no good points.

Not to mention you literally did the exact same thing to me last game, scum paint me early on and then call me scum when I tunnel on you. (Although in this case this isn't even a tunnel, you claimed Sheriff, started a thunderdome, and are now trying to get out)

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 05:40 PM
unvote

theoneceko
I will entertain you as 100% real depending on Oberons claim.

That being said, what do you take of LagAttacks tunnel and aggressive tone against me?

meh

bro i can't tell why i believe you more than lag in this game ;W;. in the last game, it was the opposite way around ;W;

blinkskater
like, wouldn't scum!blink just power-wolf here? that wallpost may have explained his chill tone all game.

Ceko just because I powerwolf every game doesn't mean I'm scum everygame, I play the same way as town and scum ask anyone (Post game obviously)

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 05:41 PM
also, what is LTC?

Lazy Town Citizen

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:43 PM
Scum CCing as Sheriff is good for town - as I said in my very first post, them doing that increases our winrate from 50% to 62.5%. This point is moot.

Exact same point as #1, just dressed up in a different way. We WANT scum to CC Sheriff, that's a GOOD thing

I literally made a wall post earlier in the thread EXPLAINING WHY I BELIEVED CEKO OVER YOU. Again another empty point

Because every post you made came off as scummy. You kept trying to bring attention to people outside the thunderdome, you were critical of the (currently) un-CC'd Sheriff without wanting to commit to lynching ceko day 1. And then you un-claimed Sheriff. A play that makes no sense as anything but scum, this is another empty point.

You mean town put you at L-1 because you objectively have made extremely suspect plays?

Another ridiculous point, I literally said, day 1 what the strategy was - if two people claim Sheriff, we lynch one in the thunderdome, NO EXCEPTIONS. And then two people claimed Sheriff, and one of them appeared very scummy to me, and one appeared not scummy. And then the one that appeared very scummy to me suddenly retracted their Sheriff claim - exactly what a scum claiming Sheriff would do when they realized their gambit to steal a win was backfiring

Not to mention you literally did the exact same thing to me last game, scum paint me early on and then call me scum when I tunnel on you. (Although in this case this isn't even a tunnel, you claimed Sheriff, started a thunderdome, and are now trying to get out)

okay, keep defending urself xD. i forgot about ur wall that explained why i was the bestest sheriff claim and bink-o was bad boi uwu

blinkskater
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I was exaclty right about Lag's response

YeeeeeT

Lumi

theoneceko
read this please ;w;

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:45 PM
Facts:
I lied about being sheriff
PQR lied about being sheriff
I've scum hunted and pushed at every single player.
Lag put me on L1 twice without Oberon even posting.
Ceko is Un CC'D Sheriff.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:46 PM
In this type of setup reactions and voting are key.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:46 PM
Ceko just because I powerwolf every game doesn't mean I'm scum everygame, I play the same way as town and scum ask anyone (Post game obviously)

i've never seen u stumble over ur words so much. are u drunk? there's no reason not to ask ppl their thoughts on ur meta.
Varcron PQRnHack Oberon

does blink play the same as town and scum?

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:47 PM
theoneceko
read this please ;w;

i did ;W;

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 05:48 PM
i did ;W;

His entire defense was scumpainting me. Why do you laugh at me defending myself in response D:

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:49 PM
i've never seen u stumble over ur words so much. are u drunk? there's no reason not to ask ppl their thoughts on ur meta.
Varcron PQRnHack Oberon

What? What am I stumbling over exaclty? I've only had some beer not drunk at this present time no.

You had questions about me powerwolfing, ask players post game if your interested in how i play the game.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:50 PM
In this type of setup reactions and voting are key.

what about committing to your sheriff claim when i asked you, then saying "uwu i'm not a sheriff" when you get to l-1?

the only way blink can win as scum is through wifom. this quote is a great example of blink creating more wifom OWO

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 05:52 PM
also, what is LTC?

LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH!!!

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:52 PM
I'm scum reading you Lag because you placed a player on L1 less then 6 hours into the day without even one player posting yet that could possibly claim sheriff. You've done this before I've even posted the reasons for doing what I've done.

After our chat post game if you think I would do to you as scum what I did the first game then you must've not believed a word I said to you.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:53 PM
His entire defense was scumpainting me. Why do you laugh at me defending myself in response D:

he also threw shade at varcron, pqr, and me ufu
i wasn't laughing at you. i was laughing at the fact you cleared things up for me OWO

Lumi
June 3rd, 2021, 05:54 PM
THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE WAY TO PLAY THIS SAVE:
SHERIFF PUBLICALLY REVEALS

IF NO ONE COUNTER CLAIMS, GREAT, SHERIFF LEADS TOWN.

IF YOU GET TWO SHERIFF CLAIMS, EVEN BETTER, YOU LYNCH ONE SINCE THEY ARE SCUM AND THE OTHER IS REAL SHERIFF.

THAT WHOLE STRATEGY DOESN'T WORK IF YOU LET ONE OF THE COUNTER CLAIMS OUT OF IT. THAT'S HOW YOU LET MAFIA WIN MORE OFTEN THAN TOWN - THAT'S WHY HELZ SAID IN THE SETUP THREAD THAT HE THINKS THE SAVE IS TOO SCUM FAVORED - BECAUSE PEOPLE GET COLD FEET AND LET SCUM GET AWAY WITH SHIT.

But fuck me for wanting to stick to the optimal strategy, right? Apparently wanting to stick to the optimal strategy to win and pushing hard for the person I read to be far scummy in the thunderdome makes me scum.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 05:55 PM
what about committing to your sheriff claim when i asked you, then saying "uwu i'm not a sheriff" when you get to l-1?

the only way blink can win as scum is through wifom. this quote is a great example of blink creating more wifom OWO

On L1 I'd literally be game throwing if I kept my sheriff claim when I'm an LTC.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:55 PM
What? What am I stumbling over exaclty? I've only had some beer not drunk at this present time no.

You had questions about me powerwolfing, ask players post game if your interested in how i play the game.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

you are playing differently from last game. so if no one talks about ur meta, i'll just treat u like zzorange and lynch you. if you're town, your lynch will still yield lots of info. varcron is probably going next if you're town.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:57 PM
THE FUCKING OBJECTIVE WAY TO PLAY THIS SAVE:
SHERIFF PUBLICALLY REVEALS

IF NO ONE COUNTER CLAIMS, GREAT, SHERIFF LEADS TOWN.

IF YOU GET TWO SHERIFF CLAIMS, EVEN BETTER, YOU LYNCH ONE SINCE THEY ARE SCUM AND THE OTHER IS REAL SHERIFF.

THAT WHOLE STRATEGY DOESN'T WORK IF YOU LET ONE OF THE COUNTER CLAIMS OUT OF IT. THAT'S HOW YOU LET MAFIA WIN MORE OFTEN THAN TOWN - THAT'S WHY HELZ SAID IN THE SETUP THREAD THAT HE THINKS THE SAVE IS TOO SCUM FAVORED - BECAUSE PEOPLE GET COLD FEET AND LET SCUM GET AWAY WITH SHIT.

But fuck me for wanting to stick to the optimal strategy, right? Apparently wanting to stick to the optimal strategy to win and pushing hard for the person I read to be far scummy in the thunderdome makes me scum.

UWU!!!

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 05:59 PM
okay im sticking with my blink vote. just wait for oberon to post

blinkskater
UWU!!!

UWU HEWO

Lumi
i wasn't laughing at you. i was laughing at the fact you cleared things up for me OWO

I'm talking his defense in that post - first two points were objective points.

Point 3 was one quip about Varcron then the rest about me. Point 4 was about me putting him at L-1. Point 5 was another couple of quips about Varcron and then the rest about me.

IMO his points about Varcron were kind of non-sense too since Varcron literally said he had real life stuff in another post. But Varcron is a null read for me and I want Varcron to defend himself to give me more reads on him.

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 06:00 PM
lag is a genuinely pissed-off townie

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 06:02 PM
lag is a genuinely pissed-off townie

maybe by appearance but to me his actions were telling

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 06:03 PM

ur actions were more telling lol.

"i'M a ShArIfF"

>_< uwu uwu!!!

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 06:03 PM
So either both Blink and Ceko are town (L-2) OR mafia is choosing not to dump their 2 votes and out themselves OR Oberon is also Mafia.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 06:05 PM
ur actions were more telling lol.

"i'M a ShArIfF"

>_< uwu uwu!!!

Yes I fake claimed instantly during day one to reaction test that is correct.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 06:06 PM
So either both Blink and Ceko are town (L-2) OR mafia is choosing not to dump their 2 votes and out themselves OR Oberon is also Mafia.

Or scum had two votes on me and Oberon is Sheriff

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 06:07 PM

??

varc is at l-2, not me.

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 06:08 PM
I'll let you all discuss this further I'm fine with being lynched.

HOWEVER. I ask for the 48 hours because I want to be able to give my solve before I'm lynched in case host is to lazy for LW's

blinkskater
June 3rd, 2021, 06:08 PM
unvote

Cya

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 06:10 PM
??

varc is at l-2, not me.

my bad

theonecneko

theoneceko
June 3rd, 2021, 06:10 PM
I'll let you all discuss this further I'm fine with being lynched.

HOWEVER. I ask for the 48 hours because I want to be able to give my solve before I'm lynched in case host is to lazy for LW's

^-^

sure, as long as u die today

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 07:47 PM
Varcron PQRnHack Oberon

Well.... To me at least he kind of does

I've not analyzed his meta much so this would probably be more of a Oberon question

Except yes there are similarities to how both scum and town blink speak.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 08:01 PM

Yeah this is 100% right from Ceko

I think lag overreacted by saying that it was only him that was getting shit thrown towards them, it was a group of us.

Do I think the amount of shit thrown was out of desperation? I kind of do, and that's why I'm not ruling out voting blink, however I don't think turbo is the way to go in any scenario with Lazy

IMO scum!blink I could see fake claiming sheriff and doing exactly what he did as a high risk-reward play.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 08:03 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I was exaclty right about Lag's response

YeeeeeT

He did this last game too though

Over-defended as soon as he was attacked, we had this same situation go down when you were scum and he was town.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 08:09 PM

As a new player I kind of expect the overreactions especially as town

I'm kind of surprised you don't feel the same way about it.

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 08:10 PM

Quite frankly I don't see a world where both Ceko and blink are town at this point in the game

If scum did this I'd have to give them the big silver star for effort

Hasn't spoken, can't infer anything on him.

Oberon
June 3rd, 2021, 08:16 PM
I HARDCLAIM GODFATHER
NERDS

Oberon
June 3rd, 2021, 08:20 PM
@Oberon (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=45595) you will be missed
Obreon
Nooo

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 08:26 PM
I HARDCLAIM GODFATHER
NERDS

GETTEEEEEM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE -vote Oberon

You got some reading to do my guy lol

Oberon
June 3rd, 2021, 08:27 PM
I think I found a slip.

theoneceko
Why do we have 3 sheriff claims?

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 08:29 PM
Why do we have 3 sheriff claims?

PQR worded one of his phrases such that his "sheriff" claim actually makes him villager

Very smart breadcrumb by him

There was a ceko V Blink thunder dome that resolved fairly recently, you'll see that soon.

Oberon
June 3rd, 2021, 08:34 PM
blinkskater you dropped your sheriff claim, right? why did you claim sheriff?

Oberon
June 3rd, 2021, 08:37 PM

-vote bIinkskater
Would what be bannable?

Oberon
June 3rd, 2021, 08:45 PM
Yeah I only claimed sheriff because 3 of you apes decided to claim it, I thought PQR and Ceko were joking lol, except it looks to me like PQR did a big brain in his claim and is now a solid town in my book for it.

My real claim is villager
Varcron
Claiming Sheriff and then unclaiming it is kinda wolfy. You standing by the reasons here?

Varcron
June 3rd, 2021, 08:50 PM
Varcron
Claiming Sheriff and then unclaiming it is kinda wolfy. You standing by the reasons here?

I stand by it

Especially considering I have not been pushing hard on anyone as much as creating discussion

BD1 (Like six hours ago now) Blink, PQ, and ceko claimed sheriff. I thought there was no way of all of them being serious, so I did it for a meme aswell before retracting it a few minutes later.

Oberon
June 3rd, 2021, 08:52 PM
I stand by it

Especially considering I have not been pushing hard on anyone as much as creating discussion

BD1 (Like six hours ago now) Blink, PQ, and ceko claimed sheriff. I thought there was no way of all of them being serious, so I did it for a meme aswell before retracting it a few minutes later.
So it’s not you trolling and then getting scum goosebumps over getting lynched? It’s all just trolling?

PQRnHack
June 3rd, 2021, 08:54 PM
Oberon don't vote early, it's L-3 for all (and mafia have 2 votes)

Oberon
June 3rd, 2021, 08:54 PM

What scum gambit is it to claim a CC’able role?