PDA

View Full Version : Night 1

fm Fred
February 4th, 2012, 06:05 PM
We should probably start discussing our night actions now.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 4th, 2012, 07:37 PM
We should probably start discussing our night actions now.

I might claim sheriff and saynmy target is mafia. I dont care who I frame, but fm Goonswarm seems a good target :P

fm Suicidaln00b
February 4th, 2012, 07:51 PM
I might claim sheriff and saynmy target is mafia. I dont care who I frame, but fm Goonswarm seems a good target :P

Yeah. It's best to pick someone who appears smart from the Day 0 chat.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 4th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Plato, cptnkrik, nick, or deathfire123.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 4th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Ok guys. Just a reminder that tomorrow is our last day to figure out our plan for the day and to pick our targets. If anyone would like to pm their targets so we know what SHOULD happen, that could come in handy. Keep the ideas rolling and we might get something solid planned for those townies tomorrow.

fm Fred
February 4th, 2012, 11:53 PM
I'm going to bed but I'll reread the day chat tomorrow. This reminds me of fmvi when I demanded a heal that one night on me even though I wasn't being attacked. With dual abilities you just want to be safe. I think a few of our players are at risk of being investigated night one. Should I be agressive and frame someone who might be targeted or be conservative and hide one of our own people?

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 12:04 AM
I'm going to bed but I'll reread the day chat tomorrow. This reminds me of fmvi when I demanded a heal that one night on me even though I wasn't being attacked. With dual abilities you just want to be safe. I think a few of our players are at risk of being investigated night one. Should I be agressive and frame someone who might be targeted or be conservative and hide one of our own people?

Well if I was an investigator I would check the smart people from the day chat. And that would include Cpt. Kirk, Lysergic, and Elixir, and possibly those mentioned above by jackofspades.
I would personally look into Lysergic sense it was pretty obvious he was smart and FalseTruth.
So you could hide him. Although I'm not sure what the towny would see if he was hidden, so it could backfire. i.e. they see he was hidden so they get suspicious.
So I would recommend hiding Lysergic or framing another name mentioned above.

Anyone else have any other thoughts?

fm Elixir
February 5th, 2012, 12:22 AM
I would actually avoid the obvious picks on night 1. We don't know yet if there is a spree killer; if we have one, he's going to hit the individuals that look the most appetizing.

I think that tonight we should hit individuals with mediocre day 0 post counts and also managed to avoid being productive in any real capacity.

I fear for Lysergic, however. I can say that I had personally planned on making him my first kill target had I gotten a killing neutral role. Conversely, had I gotten any form of info gathering role, he would have been my target choice until I remember that a spree killer could be in this setup. But that's just me.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 12:35 AM
So what would you recommend?
Deathfire showed some intelligence but did not draw too much attention to himself, perhaps we should have the mafioso target him.
Have the framers target plato and nick? They didn't draw too much attention but could be investigated. They seemed to pay attention.
Then just make the rest of the roles target whomever as long as there's no doubling up? Just in case of a spree killer, like you said, I wouldn't want to RB someone and check to see their role the same night.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 5th, 2012, 02:22 AM
We could just not kill anyone n1 and allow the killers to be reveled.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 5th, 2012, 02:46 AM
We could just not kill anyone n1 and allow the killers to be reveled.

With a large player pool, kills per night can not be wasted. This is 100% true regardless of plans.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 03:02 AM
So it's decided. We will kill. Jack has his list of hits. I await his decision. Sense he's also so eager for blood I suggest we let him attack tonight and keep the other mafioso in reserve.

fm Fred
February 5th, 2012, 03:34 AM
I think we should kill off someone who seemed smart day 1, fm sumikoko still hasn’t posted in day 0 or night 1 and if she is modkilled we can ensure us a smart replacement from the dead pool and one less threat to worry about.

I’m worried about having names like archangel and suicidalnoob in the mafia, given these are names that might spree hostility for the acts of their real life counterparts.

Honestly it is hard to take much from a total troll day but still...
People of note:

ptkirk is sumikoko, I don’t believe the talk of chainsaw girls and kufufufuing to be wifom. She did seem to ask a lot of questions and draw attention to himself.

HerrZynisch made himself pretty notable and I suspect is probably a fm veteran.

If I didn’t know any better I would have sworn fm falsetruth was the real falsetruth. He is a good target for night actions

Fm Yapyap seems to be exceptionally trollish, he reminds me of Zane in that manner.

fm Fred
February 5th, 2012, 03:40 AM
If I were to pick a target to frame right now it would be falsetruth if we aren't killing him or cptkirk. I think they would be good investigation targets if I was sheriff or the all powerful private eye.

fm Fred
February 5th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Now I am looking a lot more in depth at the setup and mafia abilities than I did before. I actually really like the options we have to use.

traitor, lets try and not have a repeat of fmviii. You still get a "partial" victory whatever that means if you win while the godfather is alive and we have strength in numbers. Partial victory is also just a bullshit paradigm yapyap used to try and take you away from the team. Another thing if late game we get the chance the mafia as a team should take the "partial" victory and create a formal alliance with an evil neutral. It makes things much less complicated. Given how murky that is I'm sure falsetruth will be very generous in giving you fm points if you care about that. The only situation you should actually do anything concerning that status is if the town has the godfather dead to rights in which case you voting godfather. In this case you will level up and we will retain our king.

How long realistically do you think the game will go for? Mafiosos remind me of pawns in this game, if you get them to the other side of the board you get a queen or a free disguiser. It is risky but the game isn't going to go for 10 days so we can't get both our mafiosos to level 5 and having the disguise kill would be a huge advantage. Maybe I am over rating that. Level 3 is the most important because then we gain a free janitor. If we can get both mafioso's to level 3 we will be set.

Thief is also nice because it is our third investigative role. I am wondering though If a thief steals from a role with more than one item will they receive all items or will it be one item chosen presumably from random.org?

Also hooker wise I think we should pick one person to level up roleblocking and one person to level up drugging. Drug deal could be very powerful in this setup especially if you get to level 2. You essentially can become a mafia doctor. Questions to gamemaster about drugging:

Can the hooker drug members of the mafia (heals)?

If the hooker uses the role block drug on an investigative role will they still receive investigation results?

I really like the sick drug, it gives us the power of a classic blackmailer.

Those are all my thoughts about this, unlike falsetruth I really like the setup and the possibilities it will bring.

fm Lysergic
February 5th, 2012, 06:26 AM
Contrary to popular belief, I personally think we should be finding BAD targets as well as good ones. Avoid killing the bad targets, and we win no matter what.

Now my definition of a bad target may not agree with yours. Let me provide some examples of bad targets.

Bad Targets:
FM Falsetruth- He already trusts me. We use him to our advantage instead of killing him off now. Additionally, he fakes me somewhat. This is extremely useful because we can use it to gain leverage over him.

FM Auckmid/FM Ganondorf- They asked a lot of questions about the Blackmailer, so they obviously have it at the top of their minds. They will be useful for us when we want to try and get everyone to think mafia have a Blackmailer on their team.

FM Crimson=Deathfire. Never kill this guy, he's fucking retarded. I can convince him of anything as long as it remotely makes sense.

Good Targets:
FM HerrZynich=A poignant threat
FM TheWaaagh
FM Akira=Capitalier?
FM Monster= Ganondorf afaik
FM Admiral=Someone who sounds smart/Anger issues when insulted/Ambient
FM Dimwit=Someone who wants to hide their identity
FM Goonswarm/FM Claw=philie
FM Philie=Probably a moderator/Muso?
FM MikeVipe

If we end up following through on the Framer ploy I previously mentioned, we need to be killing people who ask too many questions. I don't care about their roles because ultimately, it's about who is with us and who is against us that matters most.

I suggest you choose a target from one of my good target list OR provide an alternative target and state why you think he/she is a better option.

fm Archangel
February 5th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions for who I should steal from, or whether I should steal at all out of fear of being jailed?

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Now I am looking a lot more in depth at the setup and mafia abilities than I did before. I actually really like the options we have to use.

traitor, lets try and not have a repeat of fmviii. You still get a "partial" victory whatever that means if you win while the godfather is alive and we have strength in numbers. Partial victory is also just a bullshit paradigm yapyap used to try and take you away from the team. Another thing if late game we get the chance the mafia as a team should take the "partial" victory and create a formal alliance with an evil neutral. It makes things much less complicated. Given how murky that is I'm sure falsetruth will be very generous in giving you fm points if you care about that. The only situation you should actually do anything concerning that status is if the town has the godfather dead to rights in which case you voting godfather. In this case you will level up and we will retain our king.

How long realistically do you think the game will go for? Mafiosos remind me of pawns in this game, if you get them to the other side of the board you get a queen or a free disguiser. It is risky but the game isn't going to go for 10 days so we can't get both our mafiosos to level 5 and having the disguise kill would be a huge advantage. Maybe I am over rating that. Level 3 is the most important because then we gain a free janitor. If we can get both mafioso's to level 3 we will be set.

Thief is also nice because it is our third investigative role. I am wondering though If a thief steals from a role with more than one item will they receive all items or will it be one item chosen presumably from random.org?

Also hooker wise I think we should pick one person to level up roleblocking and one person to level up drugging. Drug deal could be very powerful in this setup especially if you get to level 2. You essentially can become a mafia doctor. Questions to gamemaster about drugging:

If the hooker uses the role block drug on an investigative role will they still receive investigation results?

Those are all my thoughts about this, unlike falsetruth I really like the setup and the possibilities it will bring.

Don't worry about the traitor. In fact, I'm glad that role was put in. This insures that there will be a godfather after I pass (if i do- which i most likely will)
Since mafia gets a full victory whether I'm alive or not, it is irrelevant what happens to me. We could actually hatch a plan to where I am ousted by the traitor and he becomes the new Godfather.
That would provide some sort of trust to happen between him and town and the town could possibly help them protect him (if we do it right) and it would mean he gets a FULL victory, as well as us.

So I could act a fool and be a jester for quite some time and we can see how that works (unless someone else has a better plan) and if it comes down to it, just lynch me and provide some insurance for yourselves.
It's a win win situation no matter how you look at it.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 09:52 AM
If I were to pick a target to frame right now it would be falsetruth if we aren't killing him or cptkirk. I think they would be good investigation targets if I was sheriff or the all powerful private eye.

And a troll could just be cover. (Prolly not knowing most mafia players XD)

fm Fred
February 5th, 2012, 10:05 AM
After reading falsetruth's post I've decided I am going to frame HerrZynich tonight. What role(s) should I frame him as?

fm Fred
February 5th, 2012, 10:47 AM
So that we all have a better clarification of the framer mechanics here is a pm between me and yayap

so I get to pick 5 mafia roles I can frame my target as? Does that mean they will appear as a random role out of the five? That seems weird why not just pick the exact role I want them to look?

Also if you don't mind me asking what is your skype?

He will appear as all 5 roles (so pick 5 random roles and not just 5 mafia roles).
Every person has a unique investigator result. Instead of the usual pairings like in the past, anyone could have any role in their results.

Lvl 1 invest sees 4-5 possible roles for that person, 1 of them is the real one. If you Frame that person, he will see the 5 roles you picked instead.

Lvl 2 invest sees 2-3 possible results (he is notified of the other 2 but knows it's not the real role). If framed, he'll see the first 2-3 roles you PMed me.

Lvl 3 sees 1 role = exact role. If framed, he'll see the first of the 5 you PMed me.

So what roles should we pick to frame as?

fm Elixir
February 5th, 2012, 10:54 AM
If a thief steals from a role with more than one item will they receive all items or will it be one item chosen presumably from random.org?

This was already asked. They steel a single item from the target, which is randomly selected.

That heal could be incredibly useful. Picking a particular town that is proving to be susceptible to any of our ploys we could attack one night and use the hooker to heal them. All of a sudden, we have a confirmed doctor AND town friendly investigator (granted FalseTruth can successfully convince town he is a pro-town invest.)

fm Kromos
February 5th, 2012, 11:53 AM
My plan is simple. Check Goremancer and if I'm accused of anything I'll claim invest.

fm Elixir
February 5th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Good Targets:
FM HerrZynich=A poignant threat
FM TheWaaagh
FM Akira=Capitalier?
FM Monster= Ganondorf afaik
FM Admiral=Someone who sounds smart/Anger issues when insulted/Ambient
FM Dimwit=Someone who wants to hide their identity
FM Goonswarm/FM Claw=philie
FM Philie=Probably a moderator/Muso?
FM MikeVipe

For now, I'd like to avoid FM Admiral. If he is Ambient, we can use that hot headed mentality he has to provoke reactions from him. He's a good poke-and-prod target. It always puts many eyes on someone when they get noticeably emotional = less eyes on any one of us.

I'd say shoot FM Akira. Capitalier has the potential to make smart choices if he has night actions. He doesn't stick out to me, and for a night 1 shot, I say is a gamble tipped slightly in our favor.

I think for the first couple or few nights we should anyone that shares our COM names. It could be trivial, but we don't want anyone using bias, even if misdirected to come up with actual evidence.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 5th, 2012, 12:28 PM
I am thinking we should go with the WIP plan. To allow time to acquire more knowledge on who can easily kill us when visited.

fm Elixir
February 5th, 2012, 12:34 PM
I am thinking we should go with the WIP plan. To allow time to acquire more knowledge on who can easily kill us when visited.

The WIP plan is dependent on someone watching Lysergic.

But even if that happens, are you suggesting we forgo a kill on Night 1? Why would we do that?

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 12:57 PM
We should execute the WIP plan and kill.
We can't really waste a night without killing a possible threat. And as far as the WIP plan goes, I explained it in another thread, but there's not too much harm in trying, especially since it's highly likely that he will be targeted.

fm Elixir
February 5th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I'm not opposed to the WIP plan. I was stating that using the plan in place of killing wasn't the best idea given that it may not even get off the ground. That doesn't mean I think it won't work, I'm simply saying that we can't depend solely on that plan.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I'm not opposed to the WIP plan. I was stating that using the plan in place of killing wasn't the best idea given that it may not even get off the ground. That doesn't mean I think it won't work, I'm simply saying that we can't depend solely on that plan.

I never assumed you were against it. Just letting you know my thoughts on the matter, but I certainly agree that we can not replace killing. We should kill tonight.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 5th, 2012, 01:43 PM
As we will.

fm Fred
February 5th, 2012, 02:24 PM
At this point the one thing I am concerned about is that sumikoko still hasn't posted and didn't post at all in the day 0 chat.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 02:35 PM
At this point the one thing I am concerned about is that sumikoko still hasn't posted and didn't post at all in the day 0 chat.

Don't bring it so GM's attention :O

fm TheJackofSpades
February 5th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Don't bring it so GM's attention :O

If he is evil and lurking this gives us an advantage.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 03:18 PM
If he is evil and lurking this gives us an advantage.

I think his point is sumi isn't suppose to be too bright...or a troll or something...so if sumi lives it will benefit us.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 5th, 2012, 03:44 PM
I think his point is sumi isn't suppose to be too bright...or a troll or something...so if sumi lives it will benefit us.

My idea exactly.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Hope sumi posts something on day 1 -.-

fm Lysergic
February 5th, 2012, 04:41 PM
-Send TheJackOfSpades to kill Akira
-Send Lysergic to check Admiral
-Send Kromos to check Dimwit
-Send Archangel to steal from Monster
-Send BlastYoBoots to hide Lysergic as Private Eye/Consig/Blackmailer/Thief/Bodyguard
-Send Fred to hide BlastYoBoots as Sheriff/Jailor/Jester/Serial Killer/Blackmailer
-Send NorthStar to drug HerrZynisch
-Send Sumikoko to drug Philie

Anything you guys disagree with?

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 04:51 PM
I guess that's ok, how do you feel about killing HerrZynisch instead tho?

fm Lysergic
February 5th, 2012, 05:03 PM
I guess that's ok, how do you feel about killing HerrZynisch instead tho?
Too high-profile. He might even have a bodyguard on him. Dimwit wants to kill Akira and I think that's a good choice based on what we know.

fm TheJackofSpades
February 5th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Too high-profile. He might even have a bodyguard on him. Dimwit wants to kill Akira and I think that's a good choice based on what we know.

Might aswell! Won't hurt me. lol

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Sounds good then.

fm Elixir
February 5th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Looks good to me.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 07:29 PM
-Send TheJackOfSpades to kill Akira
-Send Lysergic to check Admiral
-Send Kromos to check Dimwit
-Send Archangel to steal from Monster
-Send BlastYoBoots to hide Lysergic as Private Eye/Consig/Blackmailer/Thief/Bodyguard
-Send Fred to hide BlastYoBoots as Sheriff/Jailor/Jester/Serial Killer/Blackmailer
-Send NorthStar to drug HerrZynisch
-Send Sumikoko to drug Philie

Anything you guys disagree with?

Alright guys, I'm going to need all of your ideas and input before 2:00 p.m. CST
This is when the players will be sending in their PMs to the GM at the latestso please post your ideas and come to an agreement by 1:30 p.m.
I will be on and off tomorrow but I should be able to have the finalized orders posted on the thread!
If no are no additions or edits between now and then, these will be the recommended orders posted on the thread.
Feel free to say what night action each of you will be taking and what your role is if you are NOT listed by the time the final copy has been made, so I can add it to the thread and we all know what should happen!

fm Lysergic
February 5th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Well, first we need confirmation from Goonswarm that he's actually going to DO the ploy. If he doesn't then McPwnage will have to do it and we will have to reverse the framer actions.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Well, first we need confirmation from Goonswarm that he's actually going to DO the ploy. If he doesn't then McPwnage will have to do it and we will have to reverse the framer actions.

Ok that's easy to edit, we just need them to see this and confirm...sadly pm's aren't able to get through to them.

Any other ideas?

fm Fred
February 5th, 2012, 08:37 PM
from my understanding of investigative roles it is a total crapshoot, if you get the posibility of four other random roles with your own what is the point of even using investigative roles. You can instantly discredit them by stating how inaccurate they are. I think the private eyes will go to lookout/detectives when they realize this.

fm NorthStar
February 5th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Sorry everyone, I've been busy the last 24 hours or so. Just wanted to let you know that I was here.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 5th, 2012, 09:08 PM
from my understanding of investigative roles it is a total crapshoot, if you get the posibility of four other random roles with your own what is the point of even using investigative roles. You can instantly discredit them by stating how inaccurate they are. I think the private eyes will go to lookout/detectives when they realize this.

So is that a no? You don't wanna do it?

fm Elixir
February 5th, 2012, 10:28 PM
So it's posted somewhere, as we do have a traitor in our midst who could really be planning anything, even if it is viable to just play as back-up Godfather. With that in mind:

01- GodFather = Suicidaln00b = Blazer
02- Consig = Kromos = Motoshadow
03- Consig = Lysergic = FalseTruth
04- D Thief = Archangel = oops_your_dead
05- Framer = BlastYoBoots
06- Framer = Fred = McPwnage
07- Hooker = NorthStar
08- Hooker = Sumikoko
09- Mafioso = Elixir = Dimwit
10- Mafioso = TheJackofSpade= Grimrailer

BlastYoBoots, NorthStar and Sumikoko I did not find any COM claims from. I may have missed them. They also have low post counts in mob chat, though I have noticed BlastYoBoots mention that he's busy with work.

Anyone have a follow up to this? I'm not trying to scum hunt mob, I just want to make sure we're all on the same page.

fm Elixir
February 5th, 2012, 10:34 PM
And about the plan, I don't see an issue with it. Even if the Law Enforcement play Detective or Lookout, why would they think that mob is visiting mob? From night 1, and probably a few others beyond it, there's no real reason to immediately jump to the conclusion that mob is visiting mob.

It may come up later on, but if we're not on top at that point, with those players taken out already, we're running a gambit anyways.

It's also fair to assume that at least one of them will run Invest as, sure, level one is only just above useless, getting to a point of specific roles will make them very powerful. I personally prefer being a lookout, but I don't doubt for a moment that one of them will be trying to level up their invest abilities.

fm Fred
February 6th, 2012, 03:04 AM
We can still do The plan I'm just bitching about game mechanics

fm Fred
February 6th, 2012, 03:10 AM
I think framing herr is probably the better way to go, I'm probably doing that. Roles I'm thinking blackmailer/serial killer/arsonist/mafioso/hooker

fm Lysergic
February 6th, 2012, 04:14 AM
I think framing herr is probably the better way to go, I'm probably doing that. Roles I'm thinking blackmailer/serial killer/arsonist/mafioso/hooker
So you want anyone who checks Herr that Herr was framed? Why would you ever make it so obvious? You have to add in some town roles, or the frame will just clear Herr instead of serving its true purpose.

fm Lysergic
February 6th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Additionally, framing isn't nearly as useful as hiding is. Let's crunch the numbers so we can analyze this.

We can choose to HIDE 1/10 mafia members to CLEAR them from a check. This is a 10% likelihood of success and will retain our numbers. Every member of our team is worth much more than every member of the town.

OR We can choose to FRAME 1/34 town members to INCRIMINATE them during day(May not even result in a lynch). This will distract town for day's lynch but only results at best in the death of one enemy.

We have to ask is it more valuable to save one of us from death, or to kill one townie? Considering we are the informed minority and that town is the uninformed majority, it seems fairly obvious that it is in our best interest to preserve our numbers as long as possible until we gain substantial information about people's roles.

tl;dr One town's life worth< One Mafia's life THEREFORE We should be hiding, not framing for at least the first few nights.

fm Elixir
February 6th, 2012, 08:19 AM
This is a 10% likelihood of success and will retain our numbers.

This isn't exactly accurate, it would only be a 10% likelihood of success if it were guaranteed that an invest would hit any given mob member in the night.

However, other than that little detail, I don't really have a rebuttal so I am inclined to agree with Lysergic.

fm Fred
February 6th, 2012, 09:08 AM
well I don't really have a good rebuttal to that. In that case I'll hide suicidaln00b since godfather isn't detection immune as Sheriff/Private Eye/Citizen/Jester/Mafioso

fm Elixir
February 6th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Ultimately, Night 1 is going to be a crap shoot. The way I see it, it comes down to this:

a) Allow town to get a quasi-confirmation of a town member or neutral
or
b) Allow town to get a quasi-confirmation of a Mob member

I think, in the long run, it is better to stay hidden. Successfully framing a town leads to maybe an extra town kill during the day. Successfully getting the trust of the majority of town on day 1 allows us to have a heavier hand in manipulating the vote for several days.

This isn't directed at anyone, I'm just offering another argument in favor of WIP.

fm Fred
February 6th, 2012, 09:48 AM
If I die night 1 don't get offended by my last will, it is wifom!

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 09:52 AM
well I don't really have a good rebuttal to that. In that case I'll hide suicidaln00b since godfather isn't detection immune as Sheriff/Private Eye/Citizen/Jester/Mafioso

Ok I can work with any of those roles if I'm still going with jester. Except i'm not sure about mafioso. Unless I'm missing something, what about student or survivor? Student can help if I get caught with Night chat and
survivor would help if vig randoms me or something.
Thoughts?

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 09:54 AM
Actually scratch that. That would make playing jester harder.
How about you just cover blastyoboots

fm Elixir
February 6th, 2012, 10:27 AM
It is a littler disconcerting that Sumikoko and Northstar are not at all interested in communicating with their own team mates. I get work shit, and being busy, but night sequence is a full 48 hours long, and with all of 6 hours remaining, there's little excuse to not even stop in and say hello.

It also occurs to me that having two Mafioso's with these leveling mechanics has the potential to make last wills even more easy to manipulate; seeding confusion with alternating (and I don't mean 1; 1; 1; rotations, Jack can kill first 3 nights for all I care). How exactly we can use this I can't imagine until we're closer to a situation where we can. I just want to seed the concept early on.

Forum Mafia GM
February 6th, 2012, 10:34 AM
and with all of 6 hours remaining

4h 30 mins left to night.

2h 30 mins till night action deadline. All actions submitted after that will be ignored.

fm Fred
February 6th, 2012, 10:40 AM
It says the godfather can dictate the actions of other mafia members so for the interests of the team please tell the afk consorts what to do suicidaln00b.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 10:43 AM
It was me that posted about the traitor earlier. And yes I said he can be our back up godfather. However the rules never stated that I would not receive a full victory or lose if I was replaced by the traitor. So far the GM has not contradicted my theory. So it seems that the traitor is just a distraction for the mafia. Think of it as another nerf. He can do his own agenda and keep the mafia from working together. So heck if we are dominating the game and the traitor is still alive, I would recommend him replacing me. So we can all get a full victory. All I have to do is get the mafia to win.

So, to the traitor: don't sacrifice the mafia to fulfill your agenda. Especially since it's obvious you need them to win. And if you still want to kill me or whatever, remember that I will probably get lynched anyways. Also just bide your time and play it smart. Help the mafia eliminate the town for now and then stab me in the back later.

To the other mafia, don't scum hunt or worry about the traitor, if you were. Just focus on the town and help the mafia as a whole. Personally I don't see the point in saving me. All I can do is vote until all of you are dead. Which pretty much leaves me screwed. Plus he will take over when I die.

Anyways, I had a different post but I think I remembered everything. This silly phone. Anyways I'm in class and this is food for thought.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 10:45 AM
It says the godfather can dictate the actions of other mafia members so for the interests of the team please tell the afk consorts what to do suicidaln00b.

That's about ask I can do haha. But I will. I'm compiling the final verdict list of recommendations and will add them. Just get the actions thought out and planned. I will then pussy in the thread and submit them to gm for any afkers.

Forum Mafia GM
February 6th, 2012, 10:58 AM
It was me that posted about the traitor earlier. And yes I said he can be our back up godfather. However the rules never stated that I would not receive a full victory or lose if I was replaced by the traitor. So far the GM has not contradicted my theory. So it seems that the traitor is just a distraction for the mafia. Think of it as another nerf. He can do his own agenda and keep the mafia from working together. So heck if we are dominating the game and the traitor is still alive, I would recommend him replacing me. So we can all get a full victory. All I have to do is get the mafia to win.

So, to the traitor: don't sacrifice the mafia to fulfill your agenda. Especially since it's obvious you need them to win. And if you still want to kill me or whatever, remember that I will probably get lynched anyways. Also just bide your time and play it smart. Help the mafia eliminate the town for now and then stab me in the back later.

To the other mafia, don't scum hunt or worry about the traitor, if you were. Just focus on the town and help the mafia as a whole. Personally I don't see the point in saving me. All I can do is vote until all of you are dead. Which pretty much leaves me screwed. Plus he will take over when I die.

Anyways, I had a different post but I think I remembered everything. This silly phone. Anyways I'm in class and this is food for thought.

Someone pointed that out to me on skype last night. I have since changed that. GF being replaced gives him partial victory. This change was made about 12 hours ago. There is an change log at the bottom of the list to advise everyone of all the changes that have been made since day 0

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 11:04 AM
You would....lol.

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Ok guys you have 13 minutes if you want to change anything in the orders.

-TheJackOfSpades to kill Akira
-Lysergic to check Admiral
-Kromos to check Dimwit
-Archangel to steal from Monster
-BlastYoBoots to hide Lysergic as Private Eye/Consig/Blackmailer/Thief/Bodyguard
-Fred to hide suicidaln00b as Sheriff/Private Eye/Citizen/Jester/Mafioso
-NorthStar to drug HerrZynisch
-Sumikoko to drug Philie

fm TheJackofSpades
February 6th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Done and done. Nothing to change here.

fm BlastYoBoots
February 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Do it, also sumi could be jailzord?

fm Elixir
February 6th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Sumi spoke in a different thread.

fm Fred
February 6th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Wait you have to say which drug... Fuck too late

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Wait you have to say which drug... Fuck too late

Already taken care of

fm Suicidaln00b
February 6th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Sumi spoke in a different thread.

Yes, seems Landstander is finally here..