PDA

View Full Version : New Role: Peacemaker and Fear Revenant

r4ndomdude
June 8th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Role:Peacemaker

Alignment:Town

Goal:Have the town win.The Peacemaker will gain 20 points if no one is attacked.

Backstory:A regular citizen who wants peace to the village.

Abilities:Peacemaker has a bulletproof vest to protect him.If someone dies,than the Peacemaker will role-block and silence the target who killed the killed target the following night.If he does it twice on the target,the Peacemaker will sacrifice his self to kill the target.The Peacemaker does not see the target's role or anything.

Options:has none,2,3,or 4 bulletproof vests.Can use his ability none,2,3,or 4 times.

Role:Fear Revenant

Alignment: Neutral

Goal:Possess someone and win with the possessed person.

Back story:The Fear Revenant is a normal being who has a ghost inside him.He will possess someone one more time because Chuck Norris commands it.

Abilities:If killed,he will become a ghost who needs to possess someone.If he possessed someone,than he will gain his powers and the victim will lose control.Now the Fear Revenant is controlling the person.It does not show death description.The Mafia,the Town,and the Neutral will got to be careful when someone is possessed.The last will will not be changed.The Fear Revenant's last will will be in contact.

Options:N/A

Some History:As you may know,a revenant is a see-able ghost.Alot of people say that people would be afraid to kill someone like a jester.So i named him Fear Revenant.

Auckmid
June 8th, 2011, 09:14 PM
I'm not a huge fan of the Peacemaker, but I like the concept of Devil-Worshiper

r4ndomdude
June 9th, 2011, 04:31 PM
So do i need any changes? ??? ??? i cant wait for feedback.

Krismighty
June 9th, 2011, 07:18 PM
I like the concept of peacekeeper and it sounds realistic to mafia. The options should be changed to. Options: bulletproof vest- none ,1, 2, 3. Ability- none, 1, 2, 3.
It may be OP to have him with bp vest and silence/rb abilty at same time.This will smally adjust it
Devil worshipper sounds awesome, fun, and confusing at same time. An option for devil worshpr:
Options: Kill possesed target. no/yes.

Clawtrocity
June 9th, 2011, 07:44 PM
I love the idea of a devil worshipper being something that people are afraid to kill.

When it dies it's last will can be like "MAUAHAHA I WILL POSSESS ONE OF YOU!" And then during that day he chooses someone and they get swapped. It's like a disguiser, but it's neutral, keeps the role it changes with, and makes people scared to attack someone. Basically the jester of death. I think it could use a better name though.

vampiredelavega
June 9th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Devil Worshipper sounds advanced, powerful, and fun, but like the other guy said, it should have a different name.

JellyFeesh
June 9th, 2011, 11:12 PM
I like the concept of peacekeeper and it sounds realistic to mafia. The options should be changed to. Options: bulletproof vest- none ,1, 2, 3. Ability- none, 1, 2, 3.
It may be OP to have him with bp vest and silence/rb abilty at same time.This will smally adjust it
Devil worshipper sounds awesome, fun, and confusing at same time. An option for devil worshpr:
Options: Kill possesed target. no/yes.

The reason that was not an option in the original post, I think, is because the devil worshipper's goal would be to win the game as the possessed target, not to die of ASAP.

Krismighty
June 10th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Oh yeah some other guy suggestion a role called ghost (similar to dev wrshper) I think this name should be changed to ghost but this role should hav your listed abilities/attributes. DR needs to add this!

r4ndomdude
June 11th, 2011, 09:48 AM
I added a new name!Hope you like it.

vampiredelavega
June 11th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I added a new name!Hope you like it.

The name change is good but i think calling it Revenant sounds cooler then fear revenant, but thats just me. Again the abilities of this role is awesome and it brings a new play style to this great game.

MileS
June 11th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I think the Fear Revenant would be better if it had a different winning condition other than taking over the one of the player it possesses. Why would anyone be afraid to kill it? If the revenant wins, you win as well.

r4ndomdude
June 11th, 2011, 12:06 PM
NAH just fine by now.

MileS
June 11th, 2011, 12:11 PM
NAH just fine by now.

Can you explain what the purpose of the role is, though? Why would anyone be afraid to kill the Fear Revenant if they're not a neutral role?

slick52
June 11th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I dont know what your talking about..... Bruce Lee is way better than Chuck Norris....

FLaSH
June 11th, 2011, 01:49 PM
I dont know what your talking about..... Bruce Lee is way better than Chuck Norris....

nobody beats chuck norris, but on the roles. they seem nice, In my opinion Peace maker is a bit OP, but other then that i like it. same goes with fear revenant

Clawtrocity
June 11th, 2011, 05:01 PM
You're afraid to kill it because if you kill it then it possesses you and can make you lose. You shoot him and he takes over the steering wheel while you're in the backseat crying like a baby cause he won't stop listening to Justin Bieber's "Never say Never".

If a mafioso shoots it then he possesses the Mafioso and can turn and kill the other mafia and make them lose because he already wins. He can control an SK and come as SK.

Maybe when you shoot the "Revenant" he appears to be sanitized so you don't know someone got possessed. The more I think about it the less sense this role makes so I'd need to sit down one day and actually figure it all out cause in it's current state it'd be completely and utterly pointless.

Computer
June 11th, 2011, 06:49 PM
he seems alittle OP, after 2 kills he auto kills someone? and how does the game keep track of whom? what if the sk vigi maf all kill for 2 nights straight?

r4ndomdude
June 11th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Well,when that happens,than the Peacemaker will kill one of them.

slick52
June 12th, 2011, 01:20 AM
fuck no, Bruce Lee would of hit Chuck Norris 10 times before he hit the ground... hellz ya...

r4ndomdude
June 12th, 2011, 08:40 AM
LOL Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee? Really?

r4ndomdude
June 12th, 2011, 12:10 PM
HOW MANY OF YOU WANT THIS TO BE IN THE GAME?

Krismighty
June 13th, 2011, 03:08 PM
I would love the Fear Revenant in the game!

r4ndomdude
June 18th, 2011, 04:19 PM
I would love the Fear Revenant in the game!

Thanks!Hope this gets added on the game....

Somebody warned me of something but i didn't know what it was.

Krismighty
June 18th, 2011, 07:07 PM
This is a definate YES to add. Maybe just plain "Ghost" or "Evil Spirit" would sound better.

Sarzael
June 20th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Ghost name is already occupied. And is WAAAAY better than this role.

r4ndomdude
June 20th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Ok stop.If you don't like this role than don't comment on it.We are all being a bunch of 5 year olds.Now stop!

Krismighty
June 20th, 2011, 09:57 AM
alright. There are 2 similar roles out there. now DR must decided which is better. Either way theyre both good.