PDA

View Full Version : Hey DR

NorthStar
January 31st, 2012, 01:51 PM
Bungie is hiring, many positions available from the looks of it. I certainly think you would qualify.

kiranearitachi
January 31st, 2012, 02:43 PM
:( i want to work for them

trineroks
January 31st, 2012, 05:44 PM
Bungie's still alive?

Admiral
January 31st, 2012, 05:57 PM
Bungie is hiring, many positions available from the looks of it. I certainly think you would qualify.

He's still going through classes. I highly doubt it.

Clawtrocity
January 31st, 2012, 06:21 PM
The difference between a game like Mafia and a game like Halo(or whatever comes next) is a lot. Just saying that unless he has connections, experience, or a completed education in the field then he's not going to get the job.

He should apply regardless because it never hurts to try.

Kevinpowers
January 31st, 2012, 06:22 PM

I'm trying to get him to come work with me at Bioware. He refuses. Has his own plan and it's a good one.

kiranearitachi
January 31st, 2012, 06:25 PM
I'm trying to get him to come work with me at Bioware. He refuses. Has his own plan and it's a good one.
bioware :D tell me comand and conquer generals 2 info lol troolo

Aerodiction
January 31st, 2012, 06:38 PM

How do you feel about how the poll for Shepard's female design ended up?

Kevinpowers
January 31st, 2012, 07:06 PM
Was nice to hear back from the fans. The selected choice I think fits in very well. I play as Male Shep though so I won't be able to take her for a test drive till my next playthrough. I'm seeing my Male Shep to the end of his long journey before I even consider changing things up.

Dark.Revenant
January 31st, 2012, 08:04 PM
My vision of shepherd puts her as a busty redhead with a blue alien fetish. Liara, Garrus, Shepherd threesome confirmed for ME3.

Aerodiction
January 31st, 2012, 08:25 PM
And the most important question, Kevinpowers..

Be honest now.

Did you at all have any contribution towards Ashley having acceptable hair and looking doable right now?