PDA

View Full Version : The art of Political Correctness.

SuperJack
July 24th, 2020, 08:33 AM
In times like these, the world is going through another major change in language. Society will be enforcing more Political correctness. We have already seen it enforced, as other sites have banned the word Lynch, due to it's relation for being used against certain ethnic groups.

It's a shame, because our language is part of who we are, and sometimes it forces us to change the way we use it, weather our society was effected by those particular terms or not. That is the curse of the internet, where it impacts us all.

It's sad. Because we need some of those words. Yet here comes in imagination and art. Sure I won't be able to call BananaCucho a wanker. They'll say it's too direct.
But I dunno, if it is never heard, how convey. That very special word another way.

BananaCucho prefers their own last rolo.

Voss 's wrists don't need to join a gym.

Zedus has hairy hands.

Auwt plays a ton of single player games.

Renegade would do a great job in releasing a genie

Ganelon Has the tissues standing by after an emotional movie night.

And a special one, for the British.

yzb25 likes nothing more in the evening to gobble up some Black Pudding and Spotted Dick, and for afters they will enjoy a nice fag with a bit of Cockburn.

BananaCucho
July 24th, 2020, 08:58 AM
Shut up ya wanker

SuperJack
July 24th, 2020, 09:06 AM
Shut up ya wanker

Fite me Ur so retarted.

naz
July 24th, 2020, 09:11 AM
Unknown1234 is st***y uwu censored for PC

Ganelon
July 24th, 2020, 09:13 AM
fucking clankers telling me what to say and think

BananaCucho
July 24th, 2020, 09:15 AM
Fite me Ur so retarted.

Eat a duck, arsehole

SuperJack
July 24th, 2020, 09:18 AM
Unknown1234 is st***y uwu censored for PC

I was gonna mention you but I didn't think Naz could handle it. I don't think you can talk a punch.

Auwt
July 24th, 2020, 09:18 AM
F*ck.
Damn, i meant damn...

Renegade
July 24th, 2020, 09:21 AM
Wow are you saying I'm good at rubbing lamps?

Wow. That is GOOFY.

naz
July 24th, 2020, 09:22 AM
I was gonna mention you but I didn't think Naz could handle it. I don't think you can talk a punch.

my hands being down my pants so much is a MEDICAL CONDITION !!!!!!!!!!!! AaaaaAAAAAaaaAaaa

Auwt
July 24th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Wow are you saying I'm good at rubbing lamps?

Wow. That is GOOFY.

Is GOOFY somehow political correct ?

SuperJack
July 24th, 2020, 09:23 AM
Have to say none of you have impressed me in even the slightest. Where is the elegance? The art? The intelligence?

SuperJack
July 24th, 2020, 09:25 AM
my hands being down my pants so much is a MEDICAL CONDITION !!!!!!!!!!!! AaaaaAAAAAaaaAaaa

Naz. They are called pockets....

naz
July 24th, 2020, 09:35 AM
gordon ramsay calls superjack to his dinner preps bc he's the best meat beater in all of GB

Marshmallow Marshall
July 24th, 2020, 03:35 PM
HAIL H Y D R A

is that politically correct?

SuperJack
July 24th, 2020, 05:04 PM
Seems like it's only naz who has balls around here.

Voss
July 24th, 2020, 06:07 PM
i said walk, not wank ;(

naz
July 25th, 2020, 12:10 AM
blinkskater is banned from the vatican for choking the bishop too much

Zedus
July 25th, 2020, 03:50 AM
American "Political correctness" is standup comedian taunt theme in Russia. Well, from the other side all of this realy looks so stupid (hope you will not take it as offence, as is customary :D). I am 100% sure you know that some negative phenomenon will not dissapear if you will give it another name. Why are you doing this?

I am not so good in english speaking to join the game, but I will tell you some funny thing. There is not so many black ppl in Moscow, as, for example, somethere in Los Angeles, but we have some % of black population. Some ppl afraid to insult them and start to call "afro-americans". The key thing is that they are NOT americans and never been. Most of them are descendants of students from African countries who studied at Soviet universities and stayed to live in the USSR afrer.
After that, word "afro-russians" becomes a local meme at russian standup comedians. Noone can truly use it, because it's absurd and funny.
I hope, noone will be insulted with this story, lol.

yzb25
July 26th, 2020, 03:47 AM
Flattered to get a special callout tbh

deathworlds
July 28th, 2020, 09:44 PM
fucking clankers telling me what to say and think

I did NOT give you a C-word pass, meatbag