PDA

View Full Version : What is this N6?

Fyodor
January 28th, 2012, 12:51 PM
SHOOT VIKTORIA HE IS STALIN!! I am Andrei, and scum believes I am witch (LOLZORS) but actually I am just a peasant, and Viktoria revealed himself to me, HE IS STALIN. please trust me brotha

This is Andre/Ash again, sorry. I forgot to tell you that there's still time to lynch Viktoria (Stalin) instead of an afker. Up to you.

Andrei has no idea I'm German. Make sure he doesn't use the anarchist to kill me.

-shoot Sacha

-send Fyodor to kill Ilya
Reasoning:

Yes. I am the doctor. Ilya. Leonid was protected.
That rep was green.

There is a doctor in this subset. [Viktoria, Ilya, Vasil, Jelena.] If you are safe for the night due to the Leo, mention Scorpio in your post. I will heal Leo instead, as I'm assuming he is the armorsmith. If you need a heal, mention Gemini.
This rep was grey.

If you were healed last night then maybe he's truthful, but I can't figure it out really. If not we need another target.

have the witch use the anarchist to kill Jelena

Fyodor
January 28th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Also someone in this list:

General - Peotr ?
Medic - Ania ?
Spotter - ?
Hidden German - ?

Gunsmith - Known
Journalist - Unknown/Andrei?

Hidden Town power(Actress) - Tatyana
Hidden Town Power(Armorsmith) - Leonid
Hidden Town Power(Investigator) - Fyodor

Peasant - Prokhor
Peasant - Krili
Peasant - ?
Peasant - ?

Hidden Any(Actress) - Arkadi
Hidden Any(Witch) - ?
Hidden Any(Doctor?) - Pretty sure I know who this is
Hidden Any(Peasent?) - ?

Stalin - Sacha

Anarchist - Svetlana

Claimed lookout to me with this rep message:

Your list is slightly wrong, one whom you claim is scum is in fact a reserve Lookout ._. - I was rerolled upon entry.
It's a green rep.

We have to figure out who Jack is because he's still in the game and knows everything. He's probably stalin which makes me think Sacha is a good target, but he'll attack me tonight in hopes I WIFOM the heal to Leo because he has no chance otherwise.

Fyodor
January 28th, 2012, 12:56 PM
-send Fyodor to kill Viktoria

YO GMS WE CHANGED OUR MIND READ THIS PL0X KTHX <3

Prokofi
January 28th, 2012, 05:53 PM
i was telling the truth regarding the Bolsheviks tho, Jelena IS a proletariat.

-heal Fyordor

i think whats going to happen is that im going to be shot tonight.

Prokofi
January 28th, 2012, 05:57 PM
don't shoot the doctor Fyordor, if hes healing Leo that means i don't have to antagonize over who to heal.

Leo, were you healed yesterday?

use the gun you got on Peotr or Ania.

Prokofi
January 28th, 2012, 06:01 PM
don't shoot the doctor Fyordor, if hes healing Leo that means i don't have to antagonize over who to heal.

Leo, were you healed yesterday?

scrap what i said about the gun.

have Leonid block Svetlana

hopefully the bolsheviks wont hit me....

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 07:24 PM
What are you talking about Prokofi

I got rep from Ilya saying she healed me. Ilya also visited you when you received the doctor rep. Ilya is doctor. DO NOT KILL THE DOCTOR YET.

Btw, I sent the rep to Andrei. Not Viktoria lol.

I'm not sure if Andrei is really the witch anymore...

Jelena is obvious Bolshevik. Maybe Peotr and Prokhor are too?

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 07:26 PM
How about kill Jelena or Viktoria? Not sure about Sacha. Need to think first.

Fyodor
January 28th, 2012, 07:27 PM
We control 3 of the 4 kills. Me and Leonid are being healed. It's looking a lot more like we're gonna win, but there's always the chance that we're being fucked by these rep messages. I just want this game to hurry up so we can start another one. This game has been exceptionally quiet because of us killing the talkers and people are starting to lose interest.

How did the witch know to get Tatyana then with Svetlana?

Whoever you told to hit Tatyana tell them to hit Jelena

I'm shooting Sacha with my gun and we're hitting Viktoria with the Mafia shot.

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 07:33 PM
I NEVER TOLD THE WITCH TO HIT TATYANA. WHY HIT YOUR ALLY???

I told Andrei to get Jelena or Kirill who may be gunsmith.

Don't shoot first. I need to check the votes. Must make sure we can lynch tomorrow.

Reps that I received.

28-01-2012 12:55 PM
Thread: Day 6 - Last Legs (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4670-Day-6-Last-Legs?p=78110#post78110)

your a lurker

27-01-2012 10:41 PM

Thread: Day 6 - Last Legs (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4670-Day-6-Last-Legs?p=78332#post78332)
I'm ignoring it to mislead the scum. The Boshelviks probably think I'm German, and the Germans probably think I'm Bosheleviks. I did receive a message from Lenin on d1, #188. Keep your vote on me if you think it will mislead scum. - Vasili

27-01-2012 08:51 PM

Thread: Day 6 - Last Legs (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4670-Day-6-Last-Legs?p=78289#post78289)
Why have you stopped actively scum hunting? Why have Fyo speak for you?

27-01-2012 12:35 AM

Thread: Day V - Remember... (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4615-Day-V-Remember-Remember.?p=76683#post76683)
You're welcome. - Ilya.

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 07:34 PM
GERMAN TEAM
Leonid
Prokofi
Fyodor

CONFIRMED ALLIES
Ilya - Doctor
Viteslav - Gunsmith

NEUTRAL VOTE
Andrei - Witch?

DODGY AFKERS
Prokhor
Sacha
Ania
Peotr

POTENTIAL REBELS
Vasili
Viktoria
Jelena
Kirill

ANARCHIST
Svetlana

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Vote distribution

Current living players:
3 Germans
2-5 Bolsheviks
1 Anarchist
2-5 Russians
4 Hidden Any (assume 2 Neutrals and 2 Russians)

Total votes:
4-7 votes for Russians
3 votes for Germans
2-5 votes for Bolsheviks
3 votes for Neutrals (Anarchist + 2 Hidden Any)

15 players left. 8 votes to lynch.

So whom should we kill tonight to retain the status quo and make Bolsheviks the primary target?

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 08:03 PM
By tomorrow if no kills:
3-6 votes for Russians
3 votes for Germans
3-6 votes for Bolsheviks

If killed 2 Russian, 1 Bolshevik and 1 German:
1-4 votes for Russians
2 votes for Germans
2-5 votes for Bolsheviks
= 11 players left. 6 votes to lynch. Bolsheviks won?

If killed 1 Russian, 2 Bolshevik and 1 German:
2-5 votes for Russians
2 votes for Germans
1-4 votes for Bolsheviks
= 11 players left. 6 votes to lynch. Bolshevik is still the primary target.

If killed 2 Russian, 2 Bolshevik:
1-4 votes for Russians
3 votes for Germans
1-4 votes for Bolsheviks
= 11 players left. 6 votes to lynch. All sides even. If Stalin is still alive, Bolshevik is still the primary target.

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 08:11 PM
General
Medic
Spotter
Gunsmith - Viteslav
Journalist - Jelena?
Hidden Town Power (Doctor) - Ilya
Hidden Town Power (Lookout?) -
Peasant
Peasant
Hidden Any (Witch) -
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Stalin
Anarchist - Svetlana

Fyodor
January 28th, 2012, 08:13 PM
You or me are going to get hit by the witch then. Hopefully the witch is smart enough to realize there isn't a second witch and that I lied and he knows I'm bad.

The Bolsheviks have a max of 4 right now.

N1, N2, N3, N5 = dead

We need to hit likely Bolsheviks/Peasents. If we take out Stalin we win. Plain and simple. We have 3 kills we can claim German empire and win with the witch.

Sacha would have been killed if not for that last second message. She's stalin for sure or at the very least the recruit.

Take her out to lower their numbers down.

Viktoria is either a citizen or a bolshevik. We take her out we lower it down again.

We have our mafia kill we can use on someone like Krili just to lower towns numbers, but we need to keep Peotr and Ania alive because they are our prime German suspects. We also can't hit any town power roles. Krili/Vasili are the only two people I can possibly think that could be a random town power, but I doubt it. Ilya is one. and one of the people that got "rerolled" claimed lookout.

If a town power role dies we're screwed UNLESS stalin dies too.

We need to figure out who the witch is.

You can use your spotter on Prokofi if you wanna find Stalin. I'm getting another gun tonight so we'll have 3 kills tomorrow night too. If Prokofi dies today, 1-2 town power roles die today then we lost because Stalin will shoot one of us and we won't get healed. We'll kill stalin sure, but the next day the rest of the people will vote to lynch the other one of us. Prokofi can't die or else this is going to go downhill a lot.

We got 2 apparent kills. A heal on 2 of our members and the town power roles trust, but we still will end up losing the fucking game lol...

Sacha has to be my gunshot to avoid suspicion.

Viktoria, Krili, Vasili, Peotr, Prokhor, Ania, Jelena...Which do we go after.

We have to figure out who the Witch is because he's going to use the Anarchist to kill us and I have a feeling the Bolsheviks think I'm healing you and if the Anarchist and the Bolsheviks both attack me then we lose.

TINFOIL HATS HERE GET YER TINFOIL HATS PLEASE

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Just go for Jelena? If you look at her claims on Day6. She somehow knew I was General beforehand. And her journalist targets was a bit odd. In this I had to agree with Prokofi. What do you think?

By the way Prokhor did not post today. Demand for another modkill? There are a disservice to town after all. Not voting even...

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 08:21 PM
As for me, it's unlikely that I will be attacked. I seemed like the General. Unless the witch is working with Bolsheviks. But even then witch will prefer to kill town. Maybe you? Then again you survived an attack. They might or might not think that you have another vest/General. All up to luck. And blame GOD!

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Then again, it is odd that the Bolsheviks are not pushing for Evgheni's lynch even though they knew that he is not a member. Maybe we should think about this again.

Fyodor
January 28th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Anyone who doesn't post in day chat should be modkilled. It's a bullshit strategy and I doubt it's even a strategy, but if we let these actual AFKers slide people(including me) will use it to their advantage and just not post ever. Look how long these people are surviving because of the other targets we have to hit and we've hit plenty of peasants we thought for sure were other roles.

-send Fyodor to kill Jelena

And I already submitted my action to shoot Sacha.

Who are you going to watch?

Then again, it is odd that the Bolsheviks are not pushing for Evgheni's lynch even though they knew that he is not a member. Maybe we should think about this again.

He was a possible member. Killing a peasant is killing their chance at gaining majority. They may have checked him earlier or he may have been one to say his code or some shit.

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 08:35 PM
On Day6 we seemed scummy enough. I don't think witch will bother with us. As for Bolsheviks...

Fyodor shoots Sacha with gun
Prokofi heals Fyodor
Fyodor kills ???
Leonid watch Prokofi/Svetlana? I think Svetlana will be better. At least we can blackmail the witch lol.

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I think I'll watch Svetlana... what do you think?

Fyodor
January 28th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Yeah, I completely forgot about that. Good idea =P

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 08:41 PM
If killed 3 Russian, 1 Bolshevik:
0-3 votes for Russians
3 votes for Germans
2-5 votes for Bolsheviks
= 11 players left. 6 votes to lynch. Will be messy.

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Conclusion:

-Fyodor shoot Sacha with gun
-send Fyodor kill Jelena
-Prokofi heal Fyodor
-Leonid watch Svetlana

Prokofi
January 28th, 2012, 09:14 PM
-LW i think the anarchist deserves a win.
Peotr is the Spotter,Jelena is Proletariat/Journalist,Ania is the General.
Oh, and Oleg was Guardian....

will this work??

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Why the fail last will?

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Btw I slipped up hard. I'm dead meat. Sorry guys.

Nick the German here. Sorry GM messed you up as actress. Please co-op and kill Elixir/Nadesha the jailor please. We give general when we winning.

Please don't claim peasant and hope for recruits please. We already have that !@#$ from Prokhor.

I wish I could push the blame to CmG for faking me.

Prokofi
January 28th, 2012, 09:43 PM
alas
!
where was that???

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 10:05 PM
PAUSE PAUSE PAUSE

Wait a minute!!!!

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 10:08 PM
-cancel action for Leonid

Damnit I missed this. IF THERE IS A REAL LOOKOUT, THE REAL LOOKOUT WILL WATCH SVETLANA!

I'll get caught And Fyodor too.

Fyodor I need your opinion on the authenticity of your lookout rep.

Fyodor
January 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM
It looked pretty fake to me.

Fyodor
January 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Your list is slightly wrong, one whom you claim is scum is in fact a reserve Lookout ._. - I was rerolled upon entry.

It's green.

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 11:24 PM
They can use both COM and FM account. If it is Jack, it should be +3 rep.

Leonid
January 28th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Waa!!! I should have kept recording changes in Statistics!!!

You make the final call then. I'll claim that I'm witched if anything happens. We have 2 witches <3

Lets say witch thought I'm armorsmith but yet fear I'm a killer so best is to send me to Svetlana. Nobody gets armor, won't kill himself.

Fyodor
January 29th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Sure that works. We get the lookout name and the witch name.

Rep me the results early and remember that we only have 4 hidden any's with one being a doctor 1 being a witch. That leaves you 2 hidden anys to mess around with depending on peasants and shit.

1 is a lookout and the other is a second witch then no other hidden anys can die.

You and I take up the hidden town power.

Prokofi
January 29th, 2012, 03:33 AM
what should i claim?Doc?

Leonid
January 29th, 2012, 05:05 AM
This is it, I guess:

-Fyodor shoot Sacha with gun
-send Fyodor kill Jelena
-Prokofi heal Fyodor
-Leonid watch Svetlana

Leonid
January 29th, 2012, 05:07 AM
what should i claim?Doc?

It depends...

If Militia, ur dead.
If Lookout, WIFOM.
If random, claim cit or PR?

Leonid
January 29th, 2012, 10:12 AM
-lw

Bah. Found Stalin a bit too late. I thus accuse Viktoria as Stalin. Proof:

Fuck you FalseTruth. I know it's you sending the messages.
The +4 rep power sender is Larisa/FalseTruth

I found a German last night:

Svetlana is German
And this.

Tatyana was killed by the Anarchist and was proven Town. I was witched last night because I got a "Spy/Investigator/Stalin" read.
Viktoria tried to fake Investigator while I tried to fake Lookout.

Night 3 jail shennigans
Viktoria
Viktoria received a +4 rep when Larisa is jailed. This means that they are communicating with each other.

?? I haven't sent you a rep all game.
At first I thought Fyodor is communicating with Viktoria using +4 rep. Clawtrocity has +4 rep. I know Fyodor is indeed Clawtrocity because he had sent me a +4 rep. But Fyodor/Clawtrocity denied sending any to Viktoria. Unlikely Nadezhda/Elixir sent it. And unlikely Viktoria/Deathfire123 sent it to his own FM account.

Conclusion: WE HAVE STALIN. LYNCH STALIN.

Forum Mafia GM
January 30th, 2012, 03:01 AM
To answer Leonid's question, Witch still wins. Although it wasn't the initial design, it wasn't made clear enough by me in the rolecard, influencing actions, so clarifying it would make it my fault he lost.