PDA

View Full Version : S-FM VI Thread (unranked)

Goremancer
January 28th, 2012, 08:30 AM
Day 1

The Pitfiend sat quietly in his fort. He had been assigned to put out the Undead Revolt along with many other demon officials. The Pitfiend sighed wearily. Why did Tiamat assign him to do this? There were plenty of demons out there that could be assigned to this task. But why him? The Pitfiend knew what dangers lie in this mission. He knew that the demons had the number superiority. But the blasted undead knew how to use spells. They used it to make themselves appear to be the same as any other demon. This truly gave the Pitfiend a headache. "I hope the watchdogs know what they are doing", the Pitfiend thought quietly to himself. After a while he decided there was no use brooding over this. He would stand by the sidelines and help by healing others. No way was he going to put himself at the front line. The Pitfiend looked outside and saw the crimson sky. He chuckled quietly to himself. "The undead are fools. The dogs would rip them to pieces before they even have a chance to move. I respect their valor despite their idiocy. Either way, I will profit from this mission. I might even get a promotion, for doing nothing but standing from the sideline!" The delighted Pitfiend walked down the dark corridor laughing to himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=CJlLVYWT-Hc

Day 1 begins as a day with no lynching. Feel free to troll your ass off.

Yes I know it's not 11 yet. But I gotta take a shower soon so I'm posting this before I go.

Role list
Cerberus (2 charge Vigilante)
Hellhound (1 charge Vigilante)
Vrock (Investigator)
Pitfiend (Doctor)
Quasit (Citizen)
Quasit (Citizen)
Quasit (Citizen)
Skeleton Knight (Mafioso)
Wraith (Consort)
Inferno BoneDevil (Serial Killer)

Player list
1. Archangelsmurf
2. McPwnage
3. Mopin
4. jaczac
5. CmG
6. MintBerry Crunch
7. Ubernox
8. NorthStar
9. Rocshi
10. ajkei
11. kiranearitachi
12. BorkBot

BorkBot
January 28th, 2012, 08:36 AM
CmG and Archangelsmurf are EVIL. EVIL, I TELL YOU!

Goremancer
January 28th, 2012, 08:57 AM
Day 1 ends when everyone posts.

BorkBot
January 28th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Goremancer is also EVIL! SoooOOOooo evil!

Goremancer
January 28th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Well at least I'm not the only host that is crying over inactivity.

Ubernox
January 28th, 2012, 09:49 AM
I put on my robe and wizard hat.

BorkBot
January 28th, 2012, 10:10 AM
I put on my robe and wizard hat.
Vrock (Investigator)
Pitfiend (Doctor)

None of these beings wear clothing!
You sir are Undead or a Quasit in a funny mood/with a Wizard master who THINKS it's funny to put robes on you!

NorthStar
January 28th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Everyday imma postin'.

Ubernox
January 28th, 2012, 11:39 AM
inb4 im hellhound

Goremancer
January 28th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Alright you fucking lurkers/afkers. Day will end in 6 hours. But if you guys would just post it would end sooner.

Rocshi
January 28th, 2012, 12:16 PM
HEEEEYYYYAAAAAHEYYYAAAAAHEEEYYYAAA

kiranearitachi
January 28th, 2012, 12:46 PM

Goremancer
January 28th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Still waiting on Mcpwnage, Mopboi, jaczac, CmG, Mintberry Crunch and ajkei. I'm worried that once night starts everyone is gonna be afk and no one is gonna pm me the night action. Zack is the only reserve...

McJesus
January 28th, 2012, 12:51 PM
hi I'm kind of busy writing the epilogue to MFMV but I thought I would post here just to make you happy

Ubernox
January 28th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Hang in there McP

Goremancer
January 28th, 2012, 12:52 PM
You can do it McPwnage. I give you shouts of encouragement.

NorthStar
January 28th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Poononiess!!!!!!

Goremancer
January 28th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Day will end in 1 Hour, people who did not post today will need to either send their night action or send -Skip Nightaction. Or else they will get modkilled.

CmG
January 28th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Mentlegen! The Cavalary has arrived!

Goremancer
January 28th, 2012, 05:57 PM
DAY HAS ENDED. THIS THREAD IS LOCKED. PM ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS. THE NIGHT RP WILL ARRIVE SHORTLY.

Goremancer
January 28th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Night 1

The Wraith stared at the happy and cheerful crowd of demons. They did not know who the undead were. Their cover is almost perfect. He calmly stood there, laughing and jeering at the undead revolt along with the demons. He only had to put up with this a bit longer. Soon it will be midnight. That's when the demons will sleep. That's when the undead will arrive with their true form. He will show the demons. He will show what determination the undead have. He'll let them all know that this is not trifling matter. The undead will be free. The demons will be dead. It was predetermined.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25iM7eRiIQ

Night will end at http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=January+29+2012+8%3A00am

Goremancer
January 28th, 2012, 06:59 PM
People who did not post today will need to either send their night action or send -Skip Night action. Or else they will get modkilled.

Gonna remind everyone of this

Goremancer
January 29th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Day 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn3xsjo5Qr4
Tonight was the night he will kill. The Bonedevil gazed hungrily at one of the demons. He had his eyes on that demon ever since the gathering during the day. He didn't care who he attacked as long as his target is powerful. He wanted a challenge. He wanted to consume souls. He desired more power. Perhaps if he consumes the soul of powerful beings he will grow stronger. Someone powerful. Like that leader of the watchdogs. What was his name? Cerberus? Doesn't matter. He was sure by killing Cerberus his power would be bolstered tremendously. Perhaps killing the leader of the undead revolt would be better? The Wraith. Maybe killing him would make the Bonedevil incorporeal as well. That would be interesting. Maybe tonight his target would be one of them? Staring down at his target, the Bonedevil's flaming eye sockets shone brighter than ever. He took a mighty jump and landed in the house of his target. “W-w-w-WHAT?” His target, confused sprang up and looked around. What he saw was the Bonedevil standing right in front of his bed. “W-W-WHO ARE YOU?” The Bonedevil remained tacit. The Bonedevil's target leaped towards the door but he was blocked by the Bonedevil. By just being near the creature had a scalding effect. “Who are you? What are you doing? Don't kill me please. I desired no harm to anyone. I only wished to live a peaceful life but somehow I got caught up in this. Please listen to m-” The Bonedevil cut him off by impaling him with a bony, scorpion like tail. The victim died instantly. The Bonedevil slowly absorbed his target's soul, taking care to savor every part. Then the Bonedevil realized his target was a mere Quasit. The Bonedevil was furious. With a powerful flick of his tail, the body of the Quasit erupted into a shower of blood, splattering the room. This cannot do. He wanted something powerful, not a weakling like this. The Bonedevil left after setting the Quasit's house on fire.

A small party of hooded figures approached the site. They saw a pile of ashes. “Oh look what we have here? Looks like he was already taken care of. What a waste of time.” They left, annoyed by the fact they couldn't do anything that night.

Mopin's role was Quasit!

The Bonedevil left a note on top of the ashes that was once the Quasit's house. It reads: Lruking is bed 4 your helth!

The day has started. You may now post on this thread. 7 votes are required for a lynch.

Sorry guys. I was late due to RL reason. In return the day will be extended.

Player List
1. Archangel
2. McPwnage
3. Gamefreak
4. CmG
5. Zack
6. Ubernox
7. NorthStar
8. Rocshi
9. ajkei
10. Kiranearitachi
11. BorkBot

Vrock (Investigator)
Pitfiend (Doctor)
Quasit (Citizen)
Quasit (Citizen)
Wraith (Consort)

Graveyard
Mopin - Citizen: Was killed by the Bonedevil and the Undead

BorkBot
January 29th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Egads! Evil is aboot! EVIL!

BorkBot
January 29th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Lruking is bed 4 your helth!

Death note was written by CmG or Archangelsmurf 4 sure!

EGADS!

Goremancer
January 29th, 2012, 09:09 AM
jaczac was modkilled due to inactivity. Gamefreak is now in his place.

Goremancer
January 29th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Also Mintberry crunch was modkilled. Zack is in his place.

M-M-M-MODKILL FRENZY!!! RAMPAGE!!!

GameFreak
January 29th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Lol , I C wat U did there Gore , *looks at ubernox and rocshi*
i'm totally not mafia or anything

Zack
January 29th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Hi guys. I am the official replacer of modkilled people now aren't I?

ajkei
January 29th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Poor mopin, everyone wants to kill him i guess. He only wanted to live a peaceful life :(

NorthStar
January 29th, 2012, 12:42 PM
DUN DUN DUN THE PLOT THICKENSA

McJesus
January 29th, 2012, 01:13 PM
-vote northstar

Zack
January 29th, 2012, 01:42 PM
le NorthStar is scum then? Or is that a random vote o.o

kiranearitachi
January 29th, 2012, 01:51 PM
hai guys im back :D

NorthStar
January 29th, 2012, 02:27 PM
-vote McPwnage
Lynch all liars, he is scum for sureeeeee!!! His text is red. =/

ajkei
January 29th, 2012, 02:36 PM
But when did he lie?
:S

Rocshi
January 29th, 2012, 03:35 PM
McJesus, would you care to explain your lynch on NorthStar?
A-J-K, as whoever commentates HSL would say, what do you have to offer?
NorthStar, do you have any defense?

Ubernox, why do you claim to understand our HoN references?

Rocshi, why are you asking stupid questions?

Goremancer
January 29th, 2012, 03:37 PM
-vote McPwnage
Lynch all liars, he is scum for sureeeeee!!! His text is red. =/

Your vote must be like this: -Vote "dumbchild" in order to count.

CmG
January 29th, 2012, 04:01 PM
-Vote "dumbchild"

Also who killed Mopin? Why only 1 kill?

BorkBot
January 29th, 2012, 04:41 PM
You tell us, CmG. Surely you know all the details.

kiranearitachi
January 29th, 2012, 04:48 PM
-Vote "dumbchild"

Ubernox
January 29th, 2012, 04:48 PM
RP suggests the Skeletons and the Bonedevil targeted the same person.

Ubernox
January 29th, 2012, 04:49 PM
-vote "dumbchild"

Goremancer
January 29th, 2012, 05:03 PM
DID I START A MEME?

CmG
January 29th, 2012, 05:11 PM
No actually it was me. :)

CmG
January 29th, 2012, 05:14 PM
RP suggests the Skeletons and the Bonedevil targeted the same person.

Didn't saw that. Interesting. Why would they double kill Mopin? Why didn't the Doctor prevent this? Saddens me. Well i think tonight there will be definetly more kills. You know what vigis do who get no clues at day...

ajkei
January 29th, 2012, 06:04 PM
-vote "dumbchild"

just seemed the obvious thing to do

CmG
January 29th, 2012, 08:24 PM
le demon Tally

dumbchild(5): Goremancer, CmG, Kirenaitachi, Ubernox, ajkei

nice new style. ME gusta

Goremancer
January 30th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Night 2

Day is finished. You may no longer talk in this thread. Yea I know day was supposed end a while ago but I was asleep. Can't blame me.

Today no one was lynched. The mass has dispersed after a long discussion. The bells rang, reminding everyone that it is midnight. The demons fall asleep. The Undead awaken.

Goremancer
January 30th, 2012, 07:46 AM
ACTUALLY ONE PERSON WAS LYNCHED.

Dumbchild was lynched. His role was... YOUR MOM!!

Goremancer
January 30th, 2012, 04:54 PM
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=January+31+7%3A20

I just realized I forgot to post the day starting time. Here ya go.

Here is the night RP music.

http://lol.escoflip.com/

Night was extended due to afkers.

Goremancer
January 31st, 2012, 06:21 PM
Day 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM_if-MkoeE

In the abandoned mansion, three hooded figures discussed something vividly. After an hour of discussion, the hooded figures seemed to have reached some sort of consensus. One of the figures walked near the wall and took out a longsword. The rest of them stayed behind and watched him go. The lone killer moved swiftly across the city, making a rattling sound that is barely audible. At the turn of a dark alley way, the figure stopped to listen. He heard sniffing and growling around the corner. The assassin chuckled with satisfaction. He ran swiftly towards the sound. A surprised Hellhound was trying to find traces of the Undead. The Hellhound had time just to open his jaw, before the hooded figure decapitated the demonic dog. The stump exploded into a shower of blood. The severed blood streams inundated the stoney ground with bright red. The assassin took care not to have any stains on himself before he left.

Cerberus had however, smelled the blood of the Hellhound immediately. With extraordinary speed, the three headed creature moved towards the smell. He leaped left and right, dodging various objects lying in the streets. As he rounded the corner, he came face to face with the hooded figure that had killed the Hellhound. The figure was surprised, but he quickly recovered and drew his sword. He slashed at the Cerberus, who dodged the attack. The right head bit the figure's hand, making a loud crack. A skeletal hand fell on the ground. The Skeleton Knight grabbed his cracked skeletal stump in his uninjured hand and tried to break through Cerberus. Before the skeleton could dash pass him, Cerberus lunged at a skeletal foot, removing the entire leg from the undead. With the last head, Cerberus opened his jaw, and bit the skeleton squarely in the rib cage. A loud crack echoed throughout the alleyway. Pieces of bone flew everywhere, scattering everywhere.

The Bonedevil was hungry again. This time he desired a more worthy adversary. He had been stalking his prey for a hour. He was hungry, but not impatient. He could wait for months as long as he gets to devour a powerful being. This target seemed to be more promising than the previous one. The Bonedevil flicked his tail excitedly. He could see where his target is. The target was lurking in the house of the previous victim, Mopin, trying to find some evidence. The Bonedevil had not been noticed at all. He stealthily approached his prey, careful not to make a sound. When he was 3 meters away, the Bonedevil grinned maniacally. His skeletal hands eruped into a huge ball of flame. His target, a Hellhound, turned around suddenly---and reduced to a large pile of smoldering ashes. From the ashes, the Bonedevil located the soul of the Hellhound. After looking at it for a while, the Bonedevil reached a conclusion. Not bad.

FOR THE RP MUSIC, PUT ON YO HEADPHONES AND TURN UP THE VOLUME. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVES.

GameFreak's role was... Hellhound!
ArchangelSmurf's role was... Skeleton Knight!
Rocshi's role was... Hellhound!

Player List
1. McPwnage
2. CmG
3. Zack
4. Ubernox
5. NorthStar
6. ajkei
7. Kiranearitachi
8. BorkBot

Vrock (Investigator)
Pitfiend (Doctor)
Quasit (Citizen)
Quasit (Citizen)
Wraith (Consort)

Graveyard
1. Mopin - Citizen: Butchered by the Bonedevil and the Undead on Night 1.
2. GameFreak - Hellhound: Decapitated by the undead on Night 2.
3. Rocshi - Hellhound: Incinerated by the Bonedevil on Night 2.
4. ArchangelSmurf - Skeleton Knight: Shattered into pieces by Cerberus.

Day has started. 5 votes are required to lynch.

kiranearitachi
January 31st, 2012, 06:26 PM
fuck your rp music

BorkBot
January 31st, 2012, 06:46 PM
Hellhounds didn't attack anyone? Or was anyone double attacked?

RP doesn't say..

Anyway, I claim Vrock and CmG is Cerberus or Inferno Bonedevil. I think that death note was his. Too much coincidence if it wasn't.

-vote CmG

I'll keep my first night target hidden for the time being.

Goremancer
January 31st, 2012, 07:07 PM
Next to the smoldering ashes, was a note. It reads:

waht is Hon?

Another note was found near the pile of bones that used to be the Skeleton Knight. It reads:

I'm taking a risk here. Let's hope it pays off...

ajkei
January 31st, 2012, 07:57 PM
This is interesting...
BorkBot is not the Vrock, I am. However, I got the same results as BorkBot claims to have gotten, that CmG is Cerberus or Bonedevil. BorkBot is most likely an undead trying to get the Bonedevil killed, because at this point the undead can not kill him themselves. I guess he is just getting his information from the death note and what he knows of CmG?
I guess he could also be a quasit trying to make a big move, but I think the Mafia have a greater need to lynch the Bonedevil right now.
However, I agree that CmG is most likely the Bonedevil, BorkBot please tell us your real role if you are town.
-Vote CmG

BorkBot
January 31st, 2012, 08:06 PM
I don't know what you're trying to pull off here, but the undead could never kill the Bonedevil to begin with. The undead also need the Bonedevil to stand any kind of chance against the numbers the town still has left.

If we lynch the Bonedevil now, there will only be 1 KPN left from scum and we'll win.

BorkBot
January 31st, 2012, 08:20 PM
I might as well reveal my night 1 target because I don't think he'll WIFOM much anyway.

McPwnage is Quasit or Wraith. So keep an eye on him.

McJesus
January 31st, 2012, 08:48 PM
I'm just a Qusait but thanks for ensuring my survival in place of you power roles

ajkei
January 31st, 2012, 09:06 PM
I'll keep my first night target hidden for the time being.

you wanted to keep hidden that you found someone to be a citizen? And we should keep an eye on him because he came up as the second most likely town result in your investigation? You seem too logical to make these illogical statements if you were not making them up...
My own results so far are:
Night one: CmG Bonedevil or Cerberus
Night two: found the doctor, do not want to name who he his for his safety.

ajkei
January 31st, 2012, 09:07 PM
But regardless we should be lynching Cmg

BorkBot
February 1st, 2012, 08:14 AM
I had no reason to reveal that he was a cit at first because I could just put it in my LW if I died tonight and we had a priority target already. If it came to a mass roleclaim, a Wraith could claim pit fiend to cause confusion and to ensure that the Cerberus wouldn't kill him, and then I could catch him in a lie.

Looking at our numbers though, it's not really necessary. Once CmG is gone, we can just use process of elimination and analyse former posts to try to find the last mafia (since you're so insistent about your Vrock claim, you're probably one of them). Granted, that'll be a bit harder than usual because everyone is lurking like crazy in this SFM, but it should be manageable.

McPwnage also claimed his role and username in an anonymous night chat with 2 good guys while he was scum, so I think he'd just claim Quasit if he were Wraith, just to be safe in case someone investigated him. And at this point it's not very useful to the town to wifom being a PR if you're a quasit either.

So since you counterclaimed, I made up the balance and decided that I might as well reveal him before going to bed. There hasn't been a great deal of discussion since, unfortunately.

Ubernox
February 1st, 2012, 08:37 AM
Unless ajkei is a veteran in disguise, BorkBot is the doctor. I don't think a new player could figure out something like this, but it could be either of you.

Methinks that one of the hellhounds died by trying to attack the Bonedevil alone. The doctor healed the bonedevil that night, and saw that his target was attacked. However, there were still two kills in the morning. The doctor then deduced that his patient was the Bonedevil.

I don't think there is any way that the mafia could know who the sk is. They couldn't have found out by attacking him, because there have been two kills every night and the only dead mafia was killed by Cerberus.

I think that, ajkei and BorkBot are the doctor and the investigator. Even if one of them is actually mafia, the fact that both of their stories point to CmG being the SK adds some credence to the possibility that CmG is the Bonedevil.

Of course, they could both be mafia. They could be pulling off a pretty nice stunt to get a random towny lynched, but that's not likely.

-vote CmG

Don't go to bed just yet BorkBot, please.

BorkBot
February 1st, 2012, 09:01 AM
At 5 PM? :weird:

I was talking about revealing my n1 invest target before going to bed, lol :p

And no, I'm not the doctor. I'm the investigator.

CmG
February 1st, 2012, 09:04 AM
Hi guys wassup?

BorkBot
February 1st, 2012, 09:05 AM
Hey CmG. We found the Bonedevil. Isn't that good news?

CmG
February 1st, 2012, 09:06 AM
oh gj cerebrus you shot 1 out of 3 mafia. left (Borkbot +ajkei) ? Dunno

CmG
February 1st, 2012, 09:06 AM
So who is it?

BorkBot
February 1st, 2012, 09:08 AM
You is it.

No lies, buddy.

Ubernox
February 1st, 2012, 09:15 AM
I want a roleclaim with night actions out of you CmG. If you want to live.

BorkBot
February 1st, 2012, 09:45 AM
What's the point? He could fake it so easily it's not even funny. We don't want the Cerberus to counterclaim and if CmG is actually the Cerberus, which I doubt, then the Bonedevil would vote him out in an instant. So I propose we keep the tally at L-2 for the time being.

As for the next night's actions, I think the Cerberus should shoot either me or ajkei (no doc heal) and if the Vrock dies, you guys lynch ajkei (or me, but I know he won't turn up Vrock). The undead will kill someone and then it'll be either 3v2 or 4v1 (if the Cerberus shoots the right target). Assuming noone is healed, the latter scenario will give us 2 days/2nights to find the last mafia, which allows for 1 mislynch. In the former scenario, you guys lynch ajkei to make it 3v1 and we'll still have vote majority the day after to lynch someone. If there are any successful heals we have this in the bag.

If none of us is shot by the Cerberus, it will be 4v2 and there will be no safe lynch tomorrow, which is a bad idea.

I remember that ajkei had NO posts before signing up for this, so that leads me to believe that he's somebody's smurf and not a new guy. Maybe Sir William Yapyap II? Or maybe someone else, because Yapyap is working on FMX.

CmG
February 1st, 2012, 10:09 AM
Heh interesting Borkbot. :)

CmG
February 1st, 2012, 10:12 AM
I want a roleclaim with night actions out of you CmG. If you want to live.

Who are you?

CmG
February 1st, 2012, 10:13 AM
I am definetly framed. how is it possible we have now 2 investigators?

CmG
February 1st, 2012, 10:15 AM
So who of you is the real investigator? and who is the mafia guy? If you are a wifoming citizen you fail my friend.

BorkBot
February 1st, 2012, 10:34 AM
Explain to me how you're framed while there's no framer in the setup. I investigated you night 2 because I suspected you for that death note from the night 1 Bonedevil kill.

ajkei is almost definitely mafia. I hope the cerberus is wise and eats him tonight.

Ubernox
February 1st, 2012, 10:39 AM
don't worry, I haven't edited a thing.

BorkBot
February 1st, 2012, 10:55 AM
It is very likely that the mafia would try to lynch the Bonedevil. This is because that it is impossible for them to kill him at night. However, while they would fake an investigator claim to initiate the lynch, they would never counter-claim someone else's inves claim. If one of you is mafia, it's you Bork.

Why wouldn't they just stay silent and hide until someone starts a bandwagon and jump on it to give it more power? And why not counter claim the invest to create doubt about the real investigator's finds, when there is no other role in the setup that can confirm or deny that either of them is lying except by killing them? I've counter claimed a sheriff in a past MFM as scum. Sure, it didn't work out, but that was only because there came a third counterclaim (Zane) who had checked 2 dead guys and had support from a proven jailor (Dust) at the time.

May I ask why you are so convinced that one of us is a doctor? As you say, a doctor has no reason to counter claim an investigator, so Ajkei isn't one and neither am I. It doesn't clear ajkei in any way.

BorkBot
February 1st, 2012, 11:01 AM
What the hell? You DID edit loads of text out of there Ubernox. I saw it.

You were going on about how ajkei would never counter claim investigator if he was mafia, especially not if he's a veteran hiding behind a smurf account. That he could be a quasit who deduced stuff and is wifoming, so the cerberus should "heed your words if he's wise."

You also said that if either of us is mafia, it has to be me.

You know what I'm inclined to believe? That you edited that post out because you're the other mafia.

Ubernox
February 1st, 2012, 11:05 AM
Shit, I thought I moved it to the second page. Edit fail is fail. Here it is again:

Failure everywhere. I already said that it is perfectly possible that BOTH of you are town, especially if ajkei is a vet like False or Yayap.

It is very likely that the mafia would try to lynch the Bonedevil. This is because that it is impossible for them to kill him at night. However, while they would fake an investigator claim to initiate the lynch, they would never counter-claim someone else's inves claim. If one of you is mafia, it's you Bork.

As for the doctor theory, it is only logical that the first investigator claim is really the doctor - there is no reason the doctor would counter-claim an investigator. If one of you is a doctor, it's Bork.

Also, there is always the chance that one of you is a Quasit who is very good at deduction. Maybe ajkei is Yayap trying to take the bullet for the real investigator. This is the only conceivable situation in which someone would try to counter claim the real sheriff.

While I have no doubt that CmG is the Bonedevil who must be lynched, the identity of others is impossible to know at this stage. Cerberus would do well to listen to my words.

Ubernox
February 1st, 2012, 11:06 AM
The moral of the story: Don't try to pull stunt with editing. It just never works out.

CmG
February 1st, 2012, 11:10 AM
-vote Ubernox

Seriously i see what you do there... Same with Borkbot you said from day 1 i would be scum. Why do you invest me on day 2 then? Lulz. try harder plz. I really don't see your point there.

BorkBot
February 1st, 2012, 11:15 AM
In case you hadn't noticed CmG, I say that you're scum most of the time.

Ubernox
February 1st, 2012, 11:17 AM
The fact that even the investigator who counter-claimed Bork said you were the SK says a lot.

You haven't claimed. You haven't been able to point out any real holes in the arguments against you. All you are doing is trying to dish suspicious onto BorkBot here. I think we're all pretty clear on your role.

Zack
February 1st, 2012, 11:54 AM
From the looks of things it seems clear that CmG is the bonedevil and must be lynched. That is unless both BorkBot and ajkei are mafia. In which case i'm expecting a third counter-claim to Vrock with a result clearing CmG who is being lynched by a mafia / mafia+real bonedevil ploy. Though I find it unlikely... I do not think BorkBot is the doctor, Ubernox.

At this time my vote will go on CmG. If both of them are lying and the real Vrock is out there then this is really a good time to come out.

-vote CmG

kiranearitachi
February 1st, 2012, 12:10 PM
hai guys :D -vote cmg

McJesus
February 1st, 2012, 12:21 PM
-vote cmg

Zack
February 1st, 2012, 12:53 PM
Suspicious train votes with no explanation...

-unvote

NorthStar
February 1st, 2012, 02:29 PM
As the plot thickens, I can tell the game is getting intense. Zack is very perceptive, I have to agree on this one, CmG is likely a prime target of the Undead. The Cerberus had a good call on Archangel, who knew for once he wasn't exactly trolling? Now many people such as I are lurking, I'm very very concerned about this. Some players haven't even voted at all. CmG is a prime canidate, but while we still have time to lynch or analyze info, why not consider other players?

Goremancer
February 1st, 2012, 02:32 PM
CmG just got hammered right?

Ubernox
February 1st, 2012, 02:33 PM
Suspicious train votes, it's true, but that doesn't mean that CmG isn't the Bonedevil. For one both the Mafia and the Town have shared interests.

Ubernox
February 1st, 2012, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I'd say he's hammered.

Goremancer
February 1st, 2012, 02:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kER49OKFNYM&feature=related
CmG was surrounded by demons who desired an explanation out of him. He denied any accusation that was made to him but no words of his could fool the crowd. Everywhere he looked was filled with faces full of hate, bloodlust, and curiosity. He tried running away from this terrifying crowd but his path of escape was cut off by the angry mass. He knew that was the end. CmG dropped his disguise, and made a wild leap at the crowd. But he was shot down by the Pitfiend. "Demons, we won the battle today. We have managed to destroy one of the detested rebels. Although he was not in league with the undead, he was the same to us. An insane being is better off dead. Do not be lulled into a sense of complacency. We still have 2 more rabble-rousers in our bunch. We must be rid of them. No peace will come to our homeland until they are dead. Do not relent, we must hunt every single one of them down!" The bell in the center of the city rung. It was midnight. The exhausted demons went to their respective homes, proud of their achievement.

CmG's role was... Infernal Bonedevil!

Night will be up shortly.

Goremancer
February 1st, 2012, 02:58 PM
Night 3

The exhausted demons slumbered easier tonight. They had killed an enemy themselves. Now they will rest. But for certain beings, there is no exhaustion...

Night has begun. You may pm me your night action.

Player List
1. McPwnage
2. Zack
3. Ubernox
4. NorthStar
5. ajkei
6. Kiranearitachi
7. BorkBot

Vrock (Investigator)
Pitfiend (Doctor)
Quasit (Citizen)
Quasit (Citizen)
Wraith (Consort)

Graveyard
4. ArchangelSmurf - Skeleton Knight: Shattered into pieces by Cerberus on Night 2.
5. CmG - Inferno Bonedevil: Annhilated by the Pitfiend after being surrounded by demons on Day 3.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Day 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9glqHuQwmo
The Cerberus patrolled the streets. He was the sole survivor of the pack. The three hounds were assigned to this small city to quell the rebellion. The higher officials deemed that only the three of them was necessary. The Cerberus could see that they had underestimated the undead tremendously. But he would not neglect his duties. He will kill all the undead even if he is the last hunter. Cerberus walked into a small alleyway. The three heads taking care to capture every scent lurking in the corner. That was when his left head caught a sniff of the undead. "Was that just my imagination?" Cerberus took care to survey his surrounding before he investigated the source of the smell. His left head peered around the corner. A shortsword flew straight at the head, piercing the skull. The Cerberus had barely any time to react before the Skeleton Knight jumped out and took a swing at Cerberus. The Cerberus leaped back just barely in time to avoid the deadly slash aimed at his stomach. The Cerberus tried sensing with his left head, it was of no avail, it is dead. The skeleton's rictus seems to be mocking the Cerberus. In fact it was. "So you killed Archangel eh? I'm sure you felt proud achieving that. How did it feel to shatter his bones? Surely you can do that to another skeleton. The mighty Cerberus being humiliated by a single skeleton. What a tale that would be." The skeleton laughed eerily at him. The Cerberus was afraid. Losing his left head is a big disadvantage. All he sensed on his left side is darkness. But he will not stand being mocked. He growled slowly, examining the skeleton. Then he lunged with devastating speed at the skeleton. The undead warrior unsheathed a second hidden longsword. With simple but efficient movements, he severed the rest of the Cerberus' heads. The mighty hound dropped to the ground, missing all the heads. A large pool of blood emerged from the stumps, painting the small alleyway red. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about this embarrassing defeat." Laughing hysterically, the skeleton left the body.

Ubernox's role was... Cerberus!

Day has begun. You may now vote who to lynch. 4 votes would hammer a player. Or the person with the most votes gets lynched.

Player List
1. McPwnage
2. Zack
3. NorthStar
4. Ajkei
5. kiranearitachi
6. BorkBot

Vrock (investigator)
Pitfiend (doctor)
Quasit (citizen)
Quasit (citizen)
Wraith (Consort)

Gravey
4. ArchangelSmurf - Skeleton Knight: Shattered into pieces by Cerberus on Night 2.
5. CmG - Inferno Bonedevil: Annhilated by the Pitfiend after being surrounded by demons on Day 3.
6. Ubernox - Cerberus: All three heads were chopped off by the Skeleton Knight.

Sorry guys for the extremely late day. Because of the FMX starting, I thought I'll delay this a bit.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Going afk now. I'll answer questions when I get back.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Ubernox the Cerberus left a picture at his lodging.

http://i.imgur.com/hub2A.jpg

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Sorry that I was not active much yesterday, work being work, distractions being distracting.
Anyways, let me clear some things up that were said yesterday:

No, I am not someone on a smurf, I am Rocshi's rl friend. I investigated borkbot last night, he is hellhound or skeleton night. there are no hellhounds left, so has to be skeleton night

For the next lynch, i would say my list of possible mafias, from most to least likely, are:

Northstar: Only posted once with a post that had no real purpose, did not take either side on the fake invest shenanigans, urged people to say their opinions on mafia without sharing his own opinion.
McPwnage: Posted very little, but not in a way that suggested he had no time to post. Also, the fact that Bork gave McPwnage as his other investigation makes me believe that he may have faked an investigation on his own mafia, to either clear McPwnage if Bork turns out Wraith or give him an actually credible investigation in case the real investigator investigated McPwnage and got different results.
Zack: Similar to Northstar, he did not post much and did not conclusively take a side on the mafia hunting, but gave an actually useful opinion. However, if he was mafia, i believe he would not have unvoted on his fellow mafia's vote train unless it was just to throw off suspicion?

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 12:15 PM
some questions for Goremancer though
Does wraith turn into mafioso when last mafia alive?
Is wraith immune to attacks?
Does Cerberus's attack go off if he gets targeted by the mafia that night? (Does mafia's kill come before Cerberus's, or do they all occur at the same time?)

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 12:20 PM
some questions for Goremancer though
Does wraith turn into mafioso when last mafia alive?
Is wraith immune to attacks?
Does Cerberus's attack go off if he gets targeted by the mafia that night? (Does mafia's kill come before Cerberus's, or do they all occur at the same time?)
The wraith remains the wraith. The wraith can kill instead of blocking as a night action if the player chooses to do that. If he is the last one alive that still remains true.

The wraith is not immune to attacks. Not very meaningful at this point.

All at once.

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 12:38 PM
so i guess that the consort blocked ubernox? because i cant imagine the doc healing mcpwnage

NorthStar
February 4th, 2012, 01:44 PM
I'm lurking, and it's pretty fun. Considering none of us are ever all on at once.

NorthStar
February 4th, 2012, 01:46 PM
My opinion on this is biasphemy.

NorthStar
Why must all the viggies die.

NorthStar
I swore with 3 we would of won bai nao.

NorthStar
Considering the random shooting that was bound to happen.

BorkBot
February 4th, 2012, 02:34 PM
McPwnage was doing some minor WIFOM when he thanked me for making him less of a target for scum. He could be healed for that, but I doubt it. So Ubernox was probably blocked. If that was good or bad remains to be seen. I'd rather have seen ajkei shot, though.

I investigated Ubernox tonight because I suspected that he was trying to protect ajkei yesterday and I hoped that ajkei would die. If he had been the last mafioso or a quasit/wraith then we'd have a good secondary lynch target in him. Looks like I was wrong, however... so no I have no new information to give you :(

At least I know that ajkei is scum for sure.

-vote ajkei

Zack
February 4th, 2012, 03:36 PM
I seriously doubt ajkei is a master of bullshit, and he'd have to be to keep his lie up against BorkBot. Borky on the other hand is pretty good at lying... You know, this phrase.... "for sure". I think I used it. When I was mafia. Its pretty clear who the real Vrock is.

This is a MYLO situation = Mislynch and lose. My money is on ajkei being Vrock and BorkBot being a skeleton knight. With that in mind McPwnage must be the wraith.

Our course of action today is clear, at least to me: -vote BorkBot

How long does this day have? I won't be able to login again until around 18 and a half hours from now, give or take.

Zack
February 4th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Alright, my vote is placed. I am not sure if i'l have the time but I want to clear some doubts.

ajkei, you say BorkBot is a skeleton knight but you are not voting him. Instead you made an extra list of possible mafia candidates to lynch today? I don't get it.

Sigh, Goremancer. Why did you not start the day sooner? Would have been great if you had done so yesterday. I am still leaning more towards BorkBot, but I want ajkei to answer this question. Don't rush the lynch guys.

BorkBot
February 4th, 2012, 03:49 PM
My notes on other players:

McPwnage: came up as Quasit/Wraith and claimed Quasit as expected, with minor WIFOM comments to go along with it. He doesn't seem to care as much for this game, so he's probably a Quasit (there's 2 of them left)

NorthStar: has been silent the whole game, but suddenly starts speaking up now. But he doesn't contribute anything. Says he thought he would have won with vigis random shooting. Claiming scum? Probably trolling undead or some town who wants to survive because McPwnage gives points for that crap... I think I'll investigate him the coming night.

Zack: Was saying yesterday that he knew for sure that I wasn't the doctor. I actually had him pegged as Cerberus because of the death note from yesterday. He likes to use "..." just like I do. Now I don't know what to think about him. Could be citizen claiming doc to get shot at night, could be doc for real. Or he could just have been smooth talking Ubernox so that he wouldn't trust me. And now he's voting against me.

kiran: utterly useless in day chat so far. He acted like scum, trolled and cheated in other games as town, so maybe he's scum this time around. Or maybe he's just trying a different approach. I don't really know how to read this guy..

If I had to make a guess:
Vrock - BorkBot
Pit Fiend - Zack/NorthStar
Quasit 1 - McPwnage
Quasit 2 - Zack/kiran
Wraith - NorthStar/kiran/Zack
Skeleton Knight - Ajkei

For now we should go for Ajkei.

Ajkei says I am the mafioso, so that's probably what he is himself. Makes the most sense to counter claim Vrock in some desperate act like he did, because a Wraith could just have kept his mouth shut. Also it's rather safe to say "I know who the doc is!" because he can hide behind the excuse that revealing said doctor would endanger the town. And now he investigated me, which is also rather convenient because he can frame me as whatever scum role he likes without anyone other than me to confirm or deny it with tangible evidence.

McJesus
February 4th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Thanks Wraith, now die! Borkbot got proper investigation results on me and cmg so I will believe him over Ajkei since only one of them can be telling the truth. -vote Ajkei

McJesus
February 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Also Zack is probably the other mafia given his vote on Borkbot

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Day will end at:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Feburary+5+2012+10%3A00am+EST

Or someone gets lynched.
A tally would be nice.

BorkBot
February 4th, 2012, 05:58 PM
I think you forgot to insert a timezone. It ends at different times now depending on where you live (8 hours for me, which seems ridiculously short).

NorthStar
February 4th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah! The major inconvience of putting the entire game into one thread.

NorthStar
February 4th, 2012, 06:08 PM
-vote Ajkei
KEIKEIKEIKEIKIEKIEI
IMMA BANDWAGGONINN MAH LASAH

BorkBot
February 4th, 2012, 06:17 PM
GM: Does NorthStar's vote count?

-unvote Ajkei

I don't want kiran to slip under the radar.

kiranearitachi, I want to hear what you think about Zack, NorthStar and McPwnage.

NorthStar
February 4th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I can't post colored words for some raeson.

NorthStar
February 4th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Nm fixed it.
-vote Ajkei

NorthStar
February 4th, 2012, 06:48 PM
DUNDUNDUNDUN How do I put a picture as a signature?

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 07:03 PM
I figure at this point it is better to clear my name as investigator by revealing who the doctor is:
Kiranearitachi is the doctor, he can confirm this. As for not voting borkbot, that just slipped my mind. most of my post was copied from my last will >.>
-Vote BorkBot

NorthStar
February 4th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Kiranearitachi? Is that even a player?

NorthStar
February 4th, 2012, 07:05 PM
OH IC IC It r a player.

NorthStar
February 4th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Adolf Hipster declines, this nigga lurks more then me.

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Thanks Wraith, now die! Borkbot got proper investigation results on me and cmg so I will believe him over Ajkei since only one of them can be telling the truth. -vote Ajkei

So when kira confirms my investigation and no one counter claims him you will lynch BorkBot instead?
And why does voting BorkBot make zack the other mafia? BorkBot is no more confirmed invest than i am, seems to me that you are getting convinced by BorkBot too easily. Probably the wraith, after all BorkBot couldnt fake an investigation on someone he didnt know for sure the role of.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Monsieur Le Telly
BorkBot(2): Zack, ajkei
ajkei(2): McPwnage, NorthStar

You know what would be nice? An update of this tally when you vote.

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Adolf Hipster declines, this nigga lurks more then me.

indeed, that is why i investigated him in the first place

BorkBot
February 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM
So when kira confirms my investigation and no one counter claims him you will lynch BorkBot instead?
And why does voting BorkBot make zack the other mafia? BorkBot is no more confirmed invest than i am, seems to me that you are getting convinced by BorkBot too easily. Probably the wraith, after all BorkBot couldnt fake an investigation on someone he didnt know for sure the role of.
Funny that you first claim that I could do this when I revealed that I found CmG, and now that I couldn't have done it on McPwnage.

Your argument holds no water and I think I know enough. You're just calling on your fellow undead player to "confirm" your "I know the doc" claim now.

-vote Ajkei

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Funny that you first claim that I could do this when I revealed that I found CmG, and now that I couldn't have done it on McPwnage.

Your argument holds no water and I think I know enough. You're just calling on your fellow undead player to "confirm" your "I know the doc" claim now.

-vote Ajkei
I said when kira confirms it and there are no counter claims.

if kira were my undead ally, the real doctor would still be there, and would counter claim to get me and kira lynched as the undead. However, this wont happen because i am actually the investigator and there is no other doc but kira.

Death note was written by CmG or Archangelsmurf 4 sure!

EGADS!
The reason i think your investigation on Mcpwnage is shady and not your investigation on CmG is because you already thought that CmG or Archangel was the Bonedevil. When archangel turned out dead, the only choice left was CmG. Your information on CmG at least had a source.

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 08:10 PM
Also, Goremancer just said to put a tally when you vote >_>

Le Vote Talleh
Ajkei (3): BorkBot, NorthStar, McPwnage
BorkBot (2): Zack, ajkei

BorkBot
February 4th, 2012, 08:19 PM
What you're doing now might have been planned in night chat as a backup plan or something. If I were the doctor, I'd be reluctant to call you out on such a lie and reveal myself. However, I hope they will speak up anyway if a mislynch is about to occur.

And you're right, my information on CmG did have a source. The death note raised my suspicion and I investigated him to confirm that. But I believe that I already explained that before.

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 08:28 PM
At this point revealing yourself as doctor is better than getting the real investigator lynched. There are no more town power roles, so the one you would want to heal is the investigator. If the investigator got lynched during the day, the doctor would not really have a purpose and only have a 1/3 chance of healing the right person next night and winning the game. If the wrong investigator is lynched at this point the mafia win unless the doc gets a lucky heal, so it would make more sense to go with a confirmed lynch on someone you know is lying about investigating a doctor...

BorkBot
February 4th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Wow. That's just a complete load of bull.

If you manage to convince two non mafias to vote me out (props to you if you succeed), the doctor might still save the day by healing quasits who get shot at night because a successful heal will confirm that that person is town, since the town has no more night kills. The doctor isn't useless if all power roles die at all. If he reveals though, it's him who is going to get shot. And guess what happens then? He can't heal himself, that's for sure.

BorkBot
February 4th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Actually, there's some merit in what you said. I just skimmed it with selective reading (I saw the "must heal the investigator" bit and lol'ed) because I assumed you were continuing to use fail logic to "prove" yourself. Derp.

What I mean to say is that the doc is more important than the investigator at this point because he can tell the wraith apart from the quasits. However, a mislynch will probably mean a loss indeed. So if the tables turn, I hope the doc claims. Can't make him though.

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 08:53 PM
But if he doesnt reveal and heals the wrong person, it is over even though he is alive. I am not saying his only purpose is to protect power roles. I'm saying his purpose is to have the town win, which most likely doesnt happen if he lets the real investigator get lynched.
However, if he reveals, the town would have a confirmed mafia lynch, and it becomes 4/1 in terms of town/mafia. Even if he does not heal the mafia's target at night, the town still have a 3 to 1 majority the next day. This seems to be by far more logical than not claiming and letting the investigator get lynched. I cant see how you, a seemingly logical person, could describe it as a "complete load of bull", especially since you said this earlier today.

If i were the doctor, I'd be reluctant to call you out on such a lie and reveal myself. However, I hope they will speak up anyway if a mislynch is about to occur.
And now you thing that the idea of them speaking up is "a complete load of bull"?

BorkBot
February 4th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Guess you just made yourself guilty of selective reading as well.

I saw you stating that the only logical heal for a doctor at this point would be the investigator and that immediately triggered bullshit alarm bells in my mind. Protective town power roles shouldn't only ever do what people expect them to do when it comes to night actions, because scum will expect them to do the same and easily turn that 33% into 0% effectiveness.

BorkBot
February 4th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Zack probably knows what I'm talking about. I still wonder if he'd have attacked Tiberius if his role didn't pierce healing in that game. I guess we'll never know.

ajkei
February 4th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Way to exclude me from the conversation by talking about events that occured before i joined the site >_>

anyways, i think you are still misunderstanding what i meant. I did not mean that doctor should heal the investigator because he is useful as a power role. Investigator is indeed a useless role at this point, because the only people left in the game other than you and kira (Skele and Pit Fiend), who i have investigated already, and myself are the quasits and wraiths, who get the same result on in an investigation. I simply meant that since the investigator is a confirmed town role for the doctor, he should heal him because it is possible that the mafia would try to kill him.

ajkei
February 5th, 2012, 01:02 AM
The wraith can kill instead of blocking as a night action if the player chooses to do that.
-Does this mean that the mafia could kill two people in one night? or can the wraith not attack if the skeleton knight attacks?
Cause if they can kill two people tonight, then we really need to lynch someone today or else we lose

Goremancer
February 5th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Answering the last question before I go.

The mafia can send anyone to kill. But the mafia only gets 1 kill. So the mafia can send the Wraith if they want. But it's preferred that the wraith blocks while the skeleton knight kills.

NorthStar
February 5th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Let's not forget about the lurking NorthStar.

Zack
February 5th, 2012, 10:19 AM
BorkBot is more experienced at the mafia game than ajkei, if anyone could fake-claim investigator I would believe Borky can. ajkei the newer player, well... I don't think he is that confident of his abilities just yet that he would actually counter-claim the investigator as a mafia. He is the real investigator and therefore he had to counter-claim the lying mafia BorkBot. See Borky knows CmG and suspected him of being the bonedevil upon seeing the death note, he said so himself. Thus he claimed investigator to lynch the bonedevil and gain town cred.

Mcpwnage being the Wraith is not a certain thing though, even if BorkBot is a skeleton knight (which I believe to be the case). Still, I think it is more likely than not. Apparently Mcpwnage was suspicious enough for Cerberus to take a shot at him, if he wasn't blocked by the mafia that is (no other explanation as to why Mcpwnage lives).

So why did BorkBot ask Cerberus to shoot ajkei and then have him blocked by his Wraith buddy? Simple, if Cerberus had taken a shot last night it would have given us the information we need to pinpoint the mafia today. Yes even if he had shot the town investigator. BorkBot couldn't let that situation happen, nor could he stand the risk of Ubernox shooting him or the wraith. He needed to make this a MYLO and that was his plan. Plus he appears more town-like when asking Cerberus to shoot the Vrock counterclaimer.

Its hard to tell how the mafia found out Ubernox was Cerberus, perhaps he slipped and gave away his role. Nevertheless, they knew. Because they both blocked him and shot him the same night, they wouldn't do this if they did not suspect him of being vigi. Again, them finding the Cerberus suggests a more experienced player in the team. Them being BorkBot and Mcpwnage makes sense.

Its funny how BorkBot says I could have been Cerberus due to the death note from yesterday... I just replaced the modkilled player DURING THE DAY yesterday, so Cerberus' death note was written before I was even in the game. Not paying attention? Still, this is not a scumtell, just a slip I had to point out. heh

My vote on BorkBot stays, the evidence shifts the scales more towards him being mafia than ajkei. NorthStar or Mcpwnage, whichever of the two of you that isn't Borky's Wraith buddy, please vote him now.

BorkBot
February 5th, 2012, 10:43 AM
So why did BorkBot ask Cerberus to shoot ajkei and then have him blocked by his Wraith buddy? Simple, if Cerberus had taken a shot last night it would have given us the information we need to pinpoint the mafia today. Yes even if he had shot the town investigator. BorkBot couldn't let that situation happen, nor could he stand the risk of Ubernox shooting him or the wraith. He needed to make this a MYLO and that was his plan. Plus he appears more town-like when asking Cerberus to shoot the Vrock counterclaimer.

I suggested it because if one of us had been dead today, we'd either have one less mafia to deal with or we'd have a sure lynch today and a better guess about who to lynch tomorrow (because the mafia has to eliminate another suspect tonight). Ubernox said he didn't want the Cerberus to shoot either of us, so if I were mafia and thought that he was the Cerberus, why would I care to block him? I'd try to block a suspected doctor instead so that the kill would get through.

Its funny how BorkBot says I could have been Cerberus due to the death note from yesterday... I just replaced the modkilled player DURING THE DAY yesterday, so Cerberus' death note was written before I was even in the game. Not paying attention? Still, this is not a scumtell, just a slip I had to point out. heh

This is false. You replaced the mintsomething guy after night 1 and were in the game by day 2. Thus you were around for night 2, which is when the kill took place. That's no longer relevant now, though. You're either a quasit or the wraith. If you were the pit fiend you would know that Ajkei was lying.

Zack
February 5th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Oh yes. You are correct, I did join the game earlier than I thought. I just wasn't paying attention until the previous day so it seemed to me like I only joined then. Still, this particular part of the arguement is irrelevant.

I never claimed pitfiend Borky. You know perfectly what I am, thats why i'm still alive today and not dead like I thought i'd be. Because the mafia is smart, which again points to you.

i'l give you the benefit of the doubt and wait for kira to confirm ajkei's claim. If someone other than kira is the doctor then its time to claim, because this is MYLO. We cannot afford a mislynch, we need all the information today.

Goremancer
February 5th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Day got extended because I overslept. It will end in exactly an hour now. DERPMANCY

Zack
February 5th, 2012, 11:01 AM
-unvote for now. I will be ready to revote you once I see everyone else post today. Hopefully that will happen in less than 4 hours because thats all the time I have...

Goremancer. Are you serious? A 24 hour day? When night lasted well over 48 hours... You know perfectly well that not all the players will make it to post and a lynch will not happen. 24 hours is NOT ENOUGH for timezone diffrences.

Now had you ended the night after 24 hours like you should have, i'd have enough time to discuss with everyone and we'd actually have a lynch. So, you WILL extend the day or you are without a doubt declaring a mafia win.

Zack
February 5th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Don't expect me to join any of your future games if you end the day in an hour. I will not be invited to replace a modkilled player only to be made a fool of.

Goremancer
February 5th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Fine Fine zack :/ Day will be extended. It will finish at http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=February+6+2012+7%3A15am+EST
It was supposed to be 24hr day and night. But due to RL reason I can't make it back. It's my fault I'm sorry. DON"T HURT ME

ajkei
February 5th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Vote Talleh
BorkBot (1): ajkei
Ajkei (3): BorkBot, NorthStar, McPwnage

Zack
February 5th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Thats a large extension, but no worries. I really only wanted 4 more hours to compensate for my lack of presence due to my job (which could have been avoided had the day started on time).

I expect the town to be present and ready to vote... kira has yet to even post once this day, which goes to show how insanely short it is...

kira, if you are the doctor as ajkei says then its simple. Just say so. If NorthStar or Mcpwnage were the doctor then they would have claimed it by now as they were online, and Mcpwnage is "confirmed" as Quasit so he can't really change his claim right now, if he was doctor he wouldn't be voting with BorkBot today. So that leaves only NorthStar or Kira to be doctor. And NorthStar said nothing yet.

If ajkei and kira are mafia then you need my vote. And that vote won't happen unless I see NorthStar claiming doctor.

Zack
February 5th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Whoever is doctor, be it NorthStar or kira, he gets LVP... Seriously. One is a troll, the other is afk for all eternity.

kira, you are pending removal from my game...

Zack
February 5th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Feel free to end the day in an hour Goremancer, you made the rules initially, I can't demand you to extend the day by a huge amount. If town loses due to afk tards then there's nothing I can do, I tried.

I'm not going to hammer because i'm not going to risk a mislynch. If we don't lynch today then we still have a chance the next day.

If the real doctor dies tonight, and the mafia should know who that is, then they are confirmed tommorow and we can proceed to lynch them. So will they kill the doctor and doom themselves or will they go for someone else? If you think about it they are narrowed down to 2 targets tonight if they want to win, if the doctor heals the attack then we get more time...

Goremancer
February 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Nah, since a night got extended to 48 hours, i'll extend the day as well. Gotta be equal.

ajkei
February 5th, 2012, 06:38 PM
..>.> afkers...

Goremancer
February 6th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Day has ended, you may no longer post in this thread. Night will be up shortly.

Goremancer
February 6th, 2012, 05:47 AM
I'll write the RP and set up the night when I get back to it.

Goremancer
February 6th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Sorry guys, I'm being a terrible host. The thing is that a lot of unexpected things came up. A lot. Either way, I couldn't get around to doing a lot of stuff I was supposed to do. Anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZT0AlnlTbY
ajkei stood before the vicious crowd. He had though they were his allies. But they were misled. They think he is the undead. They must have been tricked by the undead. The demons won't hurt him if they knew he was a demon as well. He tried to explain. But no one listened. ajkei desperately argued against people who pressed him, they were blinded by rage. They wanted revenge. So did ajkei.But if it meant he would die from a petty misunderstanding, it was not worth it. He never wanted to get involved in the first place anyway. He just wanted to live a quiet peaceful life and let the more complicated issues get resolved by the higher officials. He saw his only wish could not be granted. The only thing that would satisfy them is his death. He trembled in anger. He wouldn't let them have the satisfaction of killing him, especially when he didn't do anything wrong. No, he would end this himself. So he did.

Ajkei was lynched! His role was... Vrock!

Random Comment: Wow town, I even gave you extra time. But really?

Goremancer
February 6th, 2012, 03:15 PM
After rummaging around ajkei's house, we discovered his last will. It was drawn in blood

http://f.static.memegenerator.net/cache/instances/500x/13/13807/14139117.jpg

Goremancer
February 7th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Day 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_bH6rk80iY&feature=related
McPwnage could not sleep at night. Do the demons stand a chance? He believed they did. He had cast his votes on ajkei, certain of his guilt. But facts had proven McPwnage wrong. Surely something is amiss. He had trusted BorkBot. Surely BorkBot can't be an undead. But as McPwnage turned and tussled in his bed, doubt began to accumulate in his mind. Perhaps tonight would be the night they will come for him? No, tonight he will leave. He will leave this place. He would not die. McPwnage would not die here. He packed his precious belongings and got ready to leave. He opened the door. There stood the sight that McPwnage feared so much. Ironically, now that it was right in front of him, he doesn't feel frightened at all. "Can you not kill me? I will leave this place and never return." The skeleton was silent for a moment, then it replied with a raspy voice, "Sorry, none will leave here alive." McPwnage did not leave alive.

Zack heard the loud noise that emerged from McPwnage's house. He knew it was over. Nothing could prevent the undead now. They are helpless. McPwnage was a fool if he believed he could escape here alive. No, they will all perish. But some chooses to end their own. Zack's life was Zack's alone, not the undeads'. He pulled out a rusty dagger and a vial. He had planned to sell this in the next settlement he would travel to. He dripped the content of the vial on the dagger. Then, Zack held his breath. Let's make this quick, Zack quietly thought. And he drove the dagger into his stomach with all his might.

McPwnage's role was... Quasit!
Zack's role was... Quasit!

Zack had written a note before he committed suicide.:

Town lost thanks to an afk kira who effectively gamethrew and gave the mafia a free win.

Exclude kiranearitachi from ALL future FMs. This is his last game here.

If kira is someone's alternative account then I expect the owner of this extra account to be exposed and dealt with. Talking to you, moderators. And no, I do not believe he is any of the players in this S-FM, but he might be someone else.

I suicided to end this faster, its clearly over. Even without that absurd lynch rule we would have still lost because kira just stopped playing and NorthStar is an idiot.

Well... kiranearitachi is the only town left... I guess that's game. Man this is pretty pathetic. So many lurkers.
Well well, I might as well say everything. BorkBot is a skeleton knight. NorthStar is the wraith. I tried waiting for kira to submit a night action but he never did. In fact several times I had to pm him to remind him to send one >_>

Anyway, the epilogue will be up in 2 hours. I still gotta eat supper and do other stuff. Not even going to bother with the night actions.

Goremancer
February 7th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Epilogue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXGBh_3J25g

The Pitfiend ran with all his might. They were all dead. He is the only survivor.He had such grand plans after this. He wantsed a promotion, he wanted luxury and wealth, he wanted more power. But it would never come true unless he makes it out of here alive. He turned a corner in the alleyway. He ran straight into the skeleton knight. The moonlight shone on the creature, the Pitfiend recognized the skeleton. "BorkBot! So it was you... You were the one who killed them all. I should have known. But mark my words, when I inform Tiamat, legions of demons will arrive. No matter how many of you comes back to life, you will not have the power to leave this place!" The skeleton said nothing. The Pitfiend scowled at the skeleton and turned around to run in the other direction. But a shadowy creature blocked his path. It was NorthStar. The Pitfiend hastily took out his necklace of fireball. "If any of you come closer I will blow all of us up right here! I'm serious!" The undead said nothing. Before the Pitfiend could even move a muscle, the wraith flew right in front of the Pitfiend. It grabbed the Pitfiend's hand that was holding on the the necklace of fireball. Instantly, the Pitfiend fell on the ground, immobile. His power was drained. The skeleton silently drew his sword. He stared down at the Pitfiend lying on the ground. The Skeleton raised his sword. "You will not escape from here." Those were the last words of the demon lord.

The undead gathered all the slain bodies into a large pile. With a nod from the wraith, the skeleton set fire to the bodies. The flame soon spread and began engulfing the city. The city burned brightly.

To be honest, this game was certainly not one of the most interesting games I have seen and I am sure many of you agree. Too many afkers and lurkers man. Well I suck at handing out rewards but here it goes.

MVP: BorkBot, he basically planned and cordinated all the kills for mafia. He managed to WIFOM well enough to get McPwnage as his pawn. Despite having a mafia member die on the second night, he still managed to pull mafia through this.

LVP: kiranearitachi, he lurked pretty much the entire game. Didn't help the town discussion in any way. No heals were successful. I'm sorry bro but I gotta be honest.

Y MY TROLLING NO WORK?: Archie, dude. That was obvious. Everyone kind of suspected you to start out with. And you saying you were mafioso didn't really help.

FIRST BLOOD: Ubernox, the vigilante that managed to kill a scum during the night. I don't blame the others. They got rolfstomped on night 2 lol.

Why always me?: Poor CmG, he got sk but everyone knew it was him. CmG is always scum kids :D

Here is Borky's last deathnote:

"Thank you for your blind faith in me, pawn. However, now that you're no longer of use to me, I think I'll simply dispose of you and dance on your corpse. Muhahahaha!

http://www.superiorlabels.com/images/black_whiteclipart/human_body/skeleton/1684847.jpg
"

http://necropolis.forumcow.com/posting.php?mode=edit&f=1&p=45
http://deadchat.forumcow.com/

The two chats. The dead chat's... Not very interesting...

Rocshi
February 7th, 2012, 08:55 PM
McJesus nooooooo

GJ, BorkBot, people listened to you. Don't know why though.

Bleh. Kira lost game.

kiranearitachi
February 8th, 2012, 07:32 AM
no one sent me a pm i have been very busy these past few days with school work

BorkBot
February 8th, 2012, 07:54 AM
You should follow the game yourself. If you need a PM to be reminded to send your action every night or to participate in the day chat at all, you're not really playing.

And thanks Rocshi. People said the same after FMIV... why did they trust me?

I don't think they necessarily trusted me, it's more that they had no hard evidence that I was lying about anything and all of my "investigations" and results made sense. I think I made the best I could out of the situation with the gamble about CmG's and McPwnage's roles. If the real Vrock was allowed to come out and take on an undisputed leadership role we would've been finished. Ajkei could never really prove that he was the Vrock. Even if kiran had posted, the information I gave came sooner and required much more difficult guesswork than saying who the doc is with only 2 players left whose roles were unconfirmed and which had to be quasit or pit fiend. That's why I think people were hesitant to turn against me.

However, from death chat you're not taking any risks and you have the deadlynch, so it's much easier to gamble and find the real scum.

Ubernox
February 8th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Terrible game, thanks to the AFKers.

Also, I've learned never to blindly trust BorkBot.

kiranearitachi
February 8th, 2012, 11:42 AM
i just need to stop signing up for lots of fm as i thought i was dead in all of them i was in.
also my work should be less after this week

CmG
February 8th, 2012, 01:30 PM
too bad i had no time to defend myself at my lynchday out of rl reasons. But why should i have defend me in the first place i played now so many games with borkbot already. I instinctivly knew he was Mafia. But if both cerberus die at the same night what ca you possibly claim? If you have 2 mafioso its easy to fake claim a power role like investigator if your chances are that high to guess the real roles who are left in game thanks to afking quasits.

Terrible game for terrible people :)

NAO HOST ANOTHER GAME ANYONE GOD DAMN IT!

Mopin
February 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM
FM X has stolen all the SFM's from us, hopefully when people start dying they'll host more setups.

Shame about the lurkers in this game :(

CmG
February 9th, 2012, 01:29 AM
HOST A GAME GOD DAMNIT! 70 PAGES OF FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ubernox
February 9th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Oh god, I really don't like the look of these 70 pages of madness. Can we have some more M-FMs please?