Cursed Bullet S-FM

Roles List

Witch
Witch Finder (Vigilante)
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Rules

Witch - Cannot make someone target themselves. Target is notified that he has been controlled. The witch wins ties against the town.
Witch Finder (Vigilante) - Cannot shoot night 1 unless witched. Has unlimited bullets. Can only shoot at night.

Day start.
20 minute days. A few minutes for players to submit their night actions.

NO PMs or rep messages.
NO editing your posts.
Only votes in red will count. e.g. vote Kromos
You need to post at least twice every day or you will be modkilled but more than that is expected. Lurkers will ruin this game so if you don't have time to play then don't join.
The game should last about an hour so treat it like a game of sc2 mafia. You need to have a whole hour free to play this, being afk for 20 minutes in this sort of game is not acceptable.

Player List

1. Mopin
2. Ubernox
3. Escaho
4. zingo1zang
5. Goremancer

Luna
February 4th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Your game is now back in the active section, have fun everyone.

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Day 1

Denmark, Saturday 4th January 1642

The man crept up the stairs, muttering strange words under his breath. He pushed open the door and stepped inside the cramped bedroom. He sat down on the bed and waited.

A door opened and slammed shut. Another man’s footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs. He opened the door and fell dead. The villagers heard a second gunshot soon afterwards.

The next morning the villagers congregated in the village square to discuss the events of the previous night. The killer had been found with a bullet hole in the head and a bloody message cut into his chest.

“THIS IS MY VENGEANCE. THIS IS MY CURSE.”

The villagers knew they stood no chance against this evil that turned men’s minds against them. They called for aid and the witch finder answered. He knew what had to be done. The witch would burn in flames or die by his bullet.

Player List

1. Mopin
2. Ubernox
3. Escaho
4. zingo1zang
5. Goremancer

Roles List

Witch
Witch Finder (Vigilante)
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard

Night 0 – Howard - Shot dead in his home.
Night 0 – Vince – Forced to commit suicide by evil spirits.

Day will end at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=1%3A30am+GMT+Sunday%2C+February+5%2C+2012

I've decided to start day 1 early and have it last much longer so you don't miss the game start. The days will be 20 minutes long after this one. Ask me any questions you have about the setup and have fun!

You can lynch someone on day 1. It takes 3 votes to lynch.

If everyone votes -skip day then they day will end early.

Mopin
February 4th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I claim vigilante, that is all.

Ubernox
February 4th, 2012, 02:38 PM
That's funny, because I'm the vigilante. And for the second time in the row.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Are we supposed to get our roles now? LOL LOL I"LL KEEP THE MOOD SERIOUS GUYS. YOU KNOW THE SERIOUS GOREMANCER. HE'S ALWAYS SO DARK AND GLOOMY AND SERIOUS. HE'S LIKE ZERATUL ON MAFIA.

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Are we supposed to get our roles now? LOL LOL I"LL KEEP THE MOOD SERIOUS GUYS. YOU KNOW THE SERIOUS GOREMANCER. HE'S ALWAYS SO DARK AND GLOOMY AND SERIOUS. HE'S LIKE ZERATUL ON MAFIA.

You should have got your role. I sent it to you about an hour ago. If you don't have it I can send it again.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Yea can you check your sent messages? There were a lot of pms to me was my role one of them? Or maybe I deleted it by accident? Idk so can u send it to me again :D

Escaho
February 4th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Oh, Goremancer's in this? Well, we all know who's dead Night 1! =p

So glad this was changed to this evening. Going to be much easier to participate. Should be an interesting game! (And hey, if people have time, let's do it twice in a row! :))

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 03:42 PM

So glad this was changed to this evening. Going to be much easier to participate. Should be an interesting game! (And hey, if people have time, let's do it twice in a row! :))

If I'm not too tired then maybe but it will be past 2 in the morning for me :p

If everyone votes skip then the day will end early and the real game will begin. You can also lynch someone today if you want.

Mopin
February 4th, 2012, 03:52 PM
-Vote Skip

Might as well start early if everyone is on, we could get some more games in.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Nah I'm going to be afk for 45 minutes :3 derp derp derp I'm holding ppl up nao.

Escaho
February 4th, 2012, 03:54 PM
We could, but I've got to head to work in an hour. (My work is the most lax job ever, so I'll only ever be busy for 1-2 minutes at a time.) Otherwise, there'd be a 15 minute spurt when I'm afk. Though I could easily start about 70 minutes from now instead of the 150 we're going to be waiting.

Ubernox
February 4th, 2012, 04:39 PM
In an hour it's going to be getting pretty late for me.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I'm back guys. Man piano is infuriated =.= 45 minutes and close to no progress. Anyway, am I allowed to use BB&C here?

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 04:54 PM
In an hour it's going to be getting pretty late for me.

I'll start as soon as everyone skips. Escaho should be back in about 15 minutes and Luna might replace Deathfire.

I'm back guys. Man piano is infuriated =.= 45 minutes and close to no progress. Anyway, am I allowed to use BB&C here?

yup

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 05:00 PM
zingo1zang has replaced Deathfire123.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 05:05 PM
-Skip Day

Might as well.

HI ZINGOZANG. ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME TO WRAP UP THAT RIDDLE? AND DEATHFIRE, WHAT A PARTY POOPER :(

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I'm assuming Deathfire wasn't the witch. I mean who would give up being scum? Or perhaps Deathfire was just afk period.

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 05:07 PM
-Skip Day

Might as well.

HI ZINGOZANG. ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME TO WRAP UP THAT RIDDLE? AND DEATHFIRE, WHAT A PARTY POOPER :(

It's not his fault. I told him that day would start a hour from now. I just replaced him so we can get the game started quicker.

I'm assuming Deathfire wasn't the witch. I mean who would give up being scum? Or perhaps Deathfire was just afk period.

Deathfire wasn't online.

Escaho
February 4th, 2012, 05:15 PM
-skip day

I'm up for shenanigans!

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Skip Day (3): Mopin, Goremancer, Escaho

Not Voting: Ubernox, zingo1zang

Ubernox
February 4th, 2012, 05:22 PM
-skip

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Because it's getting late I'm going to modkill zingo. He guaranteed he would be on but it's been an hour since he said that.

Zingo1zang was a citizen!

Day has ended.

Submit your night actions ASAP.

Due to the death of a citizen the vigilante can now kill tonight.

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Day 2

The villagers were awoken with a shrill cry coming from Escaho’s house. By the time they got there it was too late. He was dead.

Player List

1. Mopin
2. Ubernox
3. Goremancer

Roles List

Witch
Witch Finder (Vigilante)
Citizen

Graveyard

Night 0 – Howard - Shot dead in his home.
Night 0 – Vince – Forced to commit suicide by evil spirits.
Day 1 - zingo1zang (citizen) - Struck by lightning.
Night 1 - Escaho (citizen) - Shot dead in his home.

It takes 2 votes to lynch or to skip the day.

The day will end in 30 minutes. http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2am+GMT+Sunday%2C+February+5%2C+2012

Mopin
February 4th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Let me ask you all a question, who was witched tonight?

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 06:39 PM
I was witched last night. So are you citizen Mopin?

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 06:39 PM
You have 20 minutes left.

Mopin
February 4th, 2012, 06:41 PM
I think I'll keep quite for now, want to hear what Ubernox has to say about last night and his plans for today.

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 06:44 PM
You have 15 minutes left. Don't waste it.

Mopin
February 4th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Well then, I assume you're claiming vigilante Goremancer?

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Day has been extended by 15 minutes. It will now end at: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2%3A15am+GMT+Sunday%2C+February+5%2C+2012

Mopin
February 4th, 2012, 06:54 PM
-Vote Goremancer

Cos he's da witch.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 06:58 PM
I see. But if you let the last person hammer me, it would be gg. What are you Mopin?

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Were you witched? Didn't think so.

-Vote Mopin

I'm the citizen.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Actually take your votes off. If Ubernox happened to be witch, he would hammer a town.
-Unvote

Goremancer
Actually take your votes off. If Ubernox happened to be witch, he would hammer a town.
-Unvote

^fixed

Mopin
Nah, I'm the vigilante. Unfortunately this game is kind of messed up and Ubernox is gunna come online and hammer one of us.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 07:01 PM
unvote me then or else you are witch.

Mopin
February 4th, 2012, 07:02 PM
-Unvote Goremancer

I have my reasons to believe you're the witch Goremancer, though Ubernox really needs to come on.

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 07:03 PM
You have 12 minutes left.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 07:05 PM
I was the citizen. I was trying to figure out who was who from the reaction I was going to get. I'm really suspecting Ubernox now. I think he's trying to afk out.

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Ubernox you need to go online now or else you will be voted out. Since he wasn't modkilled means he's not afk. I believe he's the witch. So you are claiming vigilante eh Mopin?

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 07:09 PM
How many minutes are left in the mission Kromos?

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 07:10 PM
You have 5 minutes left.

Mopin
February 4th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Meh, all I have on you is that the witch obviously wouldn't want to post as day starts, as it shows he probably had a night action. Posting when you did seemed like a more logical time and claiming that you were witched was not surprising at all.

The thing is, would Ubernox really go afk the whole time if he was the witch?

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Fucker. I gotta decide on who is the witch fast. Ubernox could be the witch. Or he is just afk. Mopin seems to be afk now too. WTF do I do. GG TOWN FUCKING GG. I'm the citizen. Shoot me witch. I got no time for this. I'll just go ahead and say Ubernox is witch. I'll probably regret this. If not, then Mopin you are good.

-Vote Ubernox

Goremancer
Maybe he's just lurking. He needs to post NOW.

Goremancer
This is gonna be nick and tuck.

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 07:13 PM
You have 3 minutes left. The day will end 15 minutes past the hour.

Mopin
RAAAAAAAAAAARGH

-VOTE UBERNOX

I WAS THE WITCH ALL ALONG. I AM SO PRO.

Mopin
Best fm ever.

Goremancer
GG. I blame Ubernox for afking. FUUUUUUU

Mopin
February 4th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Uuuh, I guess we won Goremancer?

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Ubernox the sleeping witch has been lynched!

TOWN WINS!

lol fail game

Escaho
February 4th, 2012, 07:15 PM
LOL WUT! YES! I WIN!

Mopin
HURRAY GOREMANCER! WE DID IT!

Mopin
Did Ubernox witch anyone night 1?

Escaho
February 4th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I still can't believe you shot me...I was so obviously NOT the Witch. =p

Kromos
Night 1

Mopin shot Escaho
Ubernox was forced to skip action.

I really should have done this in a chat room. Zingo came back on just after I modkilled him as well :S

Ah well, thanks for playing. I hope you had some amount of fun :)

Mopin

This was way too friendly for my taste :P

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 07:17 PM
*facepalm*

Goremancer
Why didn't you modkill Ubernox?

Kromos
Deathfire / zingo was actually the vigi but I changed it to Mopin so the vigi wouldn't be modkilled. I can't give any awards for this :p

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Why didn't you modkill Ubernox?

I wanted there to be some excitement in the game. There was a chance you would mislynch or Mopin would shoot the wrong person at night to make the witch win. I was going to modkill him tomorrow if he still didn't post.

Escaho
February 4th, 2012, 07:19 PM
I demand MVP! I was shot for being too friendly!!!

(Ironically, I rolled Witch during Kromos' first attempt to play this. Bwahahaha!)

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Now I really need to get some sleep. Night!

Kromos
February 4th, 2012, 07:22 PM
I demand MVP! I was shot for being too friendly!!!

(Ironically, I rolled Witch during Kromos' first attempt to play this. Bwahahaha!)

Yeah the original roles list from last week was:

Escaho - Witch
Mopin - Cit
Kira - Cit
GameFreak - Cit
Whoever confirmed next - Vigi

Goremancer
February 4th, 2012, 07:22 PM
This game had me facepalming 10 times...
W.E I LOL"D THAT"S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!

Deathfire123
February 4th, 2012, 10:42 PM
that was a fun read, sorry I couldn't make it :(

Ubernox
February 5th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Sorry I messed up. By the time this thing started it was already getting late for me. When I was on, no one seemed to be posting much. It seems that the action just started to get going when I forgot about it. And judging by the times here I would have had to stay up until at least three in the morning.
tl;dr timezones are a bitch

A chatroom would certainly work better, because it demands constant attention and does not give one a chance to forget about it. I would gladly join, but I understand if you would rather chose someone else based on my AFKness.

Ubernox
February 5th, 2012, 02:25 AM
I probably could have won by ninja-hammering Gore and witching Mopin onto himself.

Kromos
February 5th, 2012, 03:07 AM
Sorry I messed up. By the time this thing started it was already getting late for me. When I was on, no one seemed to be posting much. It seems that the action just started to get going when I forgot about it. And judging by the times here I would have had to stay up until at least three in the morning.
tl;dr timezones are a bitch

A chatroom would certainly work better, because it demands constant attention and does not give one a chance to forget about it. I would gladly join, but I understand if you would rather chose someone else based on my AFKness.

No problem. I was pretty tired by the end of it as well.

I probably could have won by ninja-hammering Gore and witching Mopin onto himself.

You wouldn't have been able to witch Mopin onto himself but you win ties with the town anyway. After Mopin killed Escaho you had a very good chance of winning and could have hammered either one of them at one point.

Ubernox
February 5th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Indeed. I assume, then, that you are closer to GMT time than EST time Kromos?

Kromos
February 5th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Indeed. I assume, then, that you are closer to GMT time than EST time Kromos?

Yeah, I'm GMT. It was about 2:30 am by the time it finished.