PDA

View Full Version : Brutal Honesty: how would you describe yourself?

Ganelon
April 24th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Me: I’m a lazy cunt with an eye for some specific details that nobody really cares about. Also into highly technical things. And I get bored easily.

Marshmallow Marshall
April 24th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Seriously and honestly? Someone who's too shy to say this here :D

theoneceko
April 25th, 2020, 12:54 AM
Seriously and honestly? Someone who's too shy to say this here :D

RIP.

Let's see, I don't wanna say too much. I can quite be psychoanalytical and don't want to go down that rabbit hole lol. I'm pretty good at faking being a normal, "nice guy" in real life. But really, I just have a "fuck everything" attitude and am obviously a troll. I'm also quite competitive. UwU

Helz
April 25th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Pedantic

DJarJar
April 25th, 2020, 03:19 PM

secondpassing
April 25th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Me: I’m a lazy cunt with an eye for some specific details that nobody really cares about. Also into highly technical things. And I get bored easily.

So I'm just like you? Nice.

Except there's a part of me I can't share with the internet because people will shut off (or, in their eyes, I will shut off) their critical thinking skills if I mention two words.

yzb25
April 26th, 2020, 03:17 PM
I'm sure a lot of people here suffer from overanalyzing trivial things and struggle to prioritize the things they should. I think mafia is a game that lends itself to that sort of character profile... Hopefully I'm not just projecting.

I struggle to commit to things and to people. Investment is scary, and routines are daunting. But thankfully I'm invested in my work.

Ganelon
April 26th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Interesting. I think that’s an interesting way of looking at things. I can certainly relate, but wouldn’t have been my first through for sure.

Ganelon
April 26th, 2020, 03:22 PM
Thought*

theoneceko
April 26th, 2020, 10:04 PM

UwU THANOS!!!! OWO THANOS.

oops_ur_dead
May 2nd, 2020, 07:35 AM
I don't like conforming to existing protocols if I see that the only reason for them is tradition or a lack of flexible thinking.

I'm fiercely individualist and I despise the notion of hierarchy in any aspect of my life. Managers in a company are fellow employees and not bosses. Politicians up to and including the leaders of countries aren't kings or rulers, but people there to perform specific jobs and run a country, not control people. I actively dislike anyone who misunderstands their place in any sort of "hierarchical" structure, and I see anyone who sucks up to or idolizes said "leaders" as pathetic bootlickers.

I am blunt, honest, and truthful, but also cognizant of the way that my words affect others.