PDA

View Full Version : the flying green boxes(bunnies or whatever)

Nawa
April 14th, 2020, 01:38 PM
where did they go?

Marshmallow Marshall
April 14th, 2020, 03:05 PM
:thinking: Efekannn02 were you Nawa's herald? The pegasus post is a strange coincidence...

And yes, we made the "Holiday Cheer", aka the annoying bunnies/green boxes, default off instead of default on. If you miss them, you can disable the "Disable Holiday Cheer" option in your general settings :P

Marshmallow Marshall
April 14th, 2020, 03:09 PM
Hey that's not horrendous at all, how dare you violate this sanctuary of shitposting?

welcome back nawa :P

Efekannn02
April 14th, 2020, 06:11 PM
:thinking: Efekannn02 were you Nawa's herald? The pegasus post is a strange coincidence...

And yes, we made the "Holiday Cheer", aka the annoying bunnies/green boxes, default off instead of default on. If you miss them, you can disable the "Disable Holiday Cheer" option in your general settings :P

Hahaha. What a story Marsh.

theoneceko
April 14th, 2020, 07:24 PM

So what exactly happens when this option is enabled? I just did it btw bc I am a "soulless monster." UwU

Marshmallow Marshall
April 14th, 2020, 07:41 PM
So what exactly happens when this option is enabled? I just did it btw bc I am a "soulless monster." UwU

Ooh, actually I was wrong, holiday cheer has been removed altogether apparently lol. It's been months since we touched it, and nobody talked about it until now, so... :D

theoneceko
April 15th, 2020, 03:44 AM
Ooh, actually I was wrong, holiday cheer has been removed altogether apparently lol. It's been months since we touched it, and nobody talked about it until now, so... :D

OOF ITS OK. THANKS FOR ANSWERING THO! UmU ur A BIG ASS HELP

DJarJar
April 15th, 2020, 09:32 AM
it was cancerous and laggy and does not need to ever be revived :)

Marshmallow Marshall
April 15th, 2020, 11:50 AM
Agreed aamirus, as I said nobody even noticed it until now because everyone had it disabled lol. We're all soulless monsters.

theoneceko
April 15th, 2020, 01:40 PM
it was cancerous and laggy and does not need to ever be revived :)

But I Love Toxic Things (insert emoticon which shall not be named)

Honestly Toxicity Doesn't Bother Me, Not Sure Why But I'm Always Just Able to Distance Myself From it Lol.

Which Is Why I Like the Mod Since Toxicity is Allowed. Spam is Too!

DJarJar
April 15th, 2020, 01:52 PM
Agreed aamirus, as I said nobody even noticed it until now because everyone had it disabled lol. We're all soulless monsters.

nah i got mikevipe to kill that shit last june

Ganelon
April 15th, 2020, 02:54 PM
all hail
the bunnies are gone

Marshmallow Marshall
April 15th, 2020, 04:01 PM
nah i got mikevipe to kill that shit last june
Oooh I thought it was someone like Arrow or yourself who had killed it during the winter, but that's even better. maybe we should remove the option now though lol...

all hail
the bunnies are gone

Now we have deers in the sky though