PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Marshmallow Marshall
February 22nd, 2020, 06:27 PM
S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover

Hosted by Marshmallow Marshall.
Co-hosted by Distorted.

Link to the setup : http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/36794-S-FM-Undercover-(9P)

Post Counts : www.sc2mafia.com/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=46154

Living players :
1. yzb25
2. aamirus
3. Frinckles
4. BananaCucho
5. Stealthbomber16
6. JoeyDX
7. Gyrlander
8. Michael34
9. LuckyDucky

Reserves :
1. Kenny

Rules
The Forum Mafia Rules (link) (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42151-Forum-Mafia-Rules) apply. They mostly include what comes next, at least in spirit, but they are not limited to the following lines.
No out of game communication, no private messages, no last wills, no death notes.
This is a competitive game, so treat it as such : there should not be excessive amounts of shitposting, although some of it, especially in early stages, is perfectly normal and fine.
This is also a game made to have fun! Remember to be nice at eachother, even though things can (and probably will) get heated about alignments.
Keep attacks slot-directed and not person-directed.

Edits to the setup
Lynch mode will be set to plurality + majority.
The first day will last 72 hours, while all other days will last 48 hours. Nights still last 24 hours.
Note that the setup had a Citizen added after seeing the result of the game when it was hosted, and considering the general balance. It is included in the main setup page, but I'm letting you know in case you had played the first version before.

Good luck, and have fun!

Plurality lynch will happen at the end of the day if noone reached a majority of votes against them. Skipping days is possible.

Day One (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/46154-S-FM-294-(Ladder)-Undercover-Game-Thread?p=845449&viewfull=1#post845449)
Day Two (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/46154-S-FM-294-(Ladder)-Undercover-Game-Thread?p=846525&viewfull=1#post846525)
Day Three (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/46154-S-FM-294-(Ladder)-Undercover-Game-Thread?p=847425&viewfull=1#post847425)
Day Four (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/46154-S-FM-294-(Ladder)-Undercover-Game-Thread?p=847476&viewfull=1#post847476)

Marshmallow Marshall
February 22nd, 2020, 06:30 PM
Day 1 starts approximately in :
01:20:35:00

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 05:11 PM
Doot doot.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 24th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Day One

Sorry for the delay, I had trouble getting on because of real life.

Day One ends in:
02:21:33:00

Note that the next days will last 48 hours instead of 72, as mentioned in the opening post.

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 05:33 PM
GAME START will update later, sorry

I can't tell if this means the game has started or if you will start it later...

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 05:34 PM
I can't tell if this means the game has started or if you will start it later...

I assume he meant the former given the open thread. Either way, we're meant to start now so *shrug*

yzb25
[vote]Frinckles[vote]

yzb25
Jesus Christ I had to repress the urge to edit that post. It's been a while

Frinckles

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Jesus Christ I had to repress the urge to edit that post. It's been a while

Frinckles

Frinckles
KILL IT!

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Train started way too easily to be scum . . .

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 05:39 PM
wew lads.

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 05:42 PM
meh.

fuck it.

Frinckles

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 05:43 PM
Alright im here, so what are the commands to vote someone? and to unvote someone? I've never played this type of forum mafia before

Marshmallow Marshall
February 24th, 2020, 05:46 PM
I assume he meant the former given the open thread. Either way, we're meant to start now so *shrug*

That is correct.

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Alright im here, so what are the commands to vote someone? and to unvote someone? I've never played this type of forum mafia before

Its:

(vote)username(/vote)

But with brackets [ ] instead of paranthesis

Hey yzb, wanna form an alliance?

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Its:

(vote)username(/vote)

Nah I'm more the edgy lone wolf type.

I'm open to having moments of intense eye contact when we agree on an issue though.

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Its:

(vote)username(/vote)

ok got it. so....where are all the other players at are we gonna see everyone tonight? or will some people come in tomorrow

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 05:50 PM
They'll probably trickle in over time.

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 05:51 PM
Got 2 days. Gotta be patient

And thats why I trust ya, yzb ;)

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 05:53 PM

omg my spine literally tingled

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Scum sense goin off? I'll admit, I'm a bit outta practice. Got some rust to shake off

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 05:59 PM
Scum sense goin off? I'll admit, I'm a bit outta practice. Got some rust to shake off

tbh this post is scummier because before I thought you were testing and now you're like semi defending yourself.

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:02 PM
wow and he just leaves me to bask in paranoia great

JoeyDX how are you feeling?

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 06:04 PM
wow and he just leaves me to bask in paranoia great

JoeyDX how are you feeling?

Feelin' pretty good what about you? This is interesting so far, would like to see where it ends up!

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:07 PM
Feelin' pretty good what about you? This is interesting so far, would like to see where it ends up!

It's also my first game in a while but it feels good to be back.

This game has a high scum-town ratio which means if we scumread 3 random people we can all come out of this feeling like we played well LOL

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Im eatin chicken babe, but Im here

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 06:09 PM

This game has a high scum-town ratio which means if we scumread 3 random people we can all come out of this feeling like we played well LOL

What does scumread mean? Like, if they're bad or good?

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 06:11 PM
Yeah scum = bad dudes / dudettes

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 06:12 PM
yzb why havent you voted me yet?

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:12 PM

I Scumread X = I read X to be scum

there's a lot of other jargon so don't be afraid to ask if you don't recognize an acronym or smth

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:13 PM
yzb why havent you voted me yet?

I mean Frinckles still feels a bit off but I might switch depending on the vibes

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 06:16 PM
To be honest, I scum read BananaCucho. He tried to form an alliance and that looks kind of suspicious seeing as how nobody else has come in yet to drop in and say hello to the FM lobby. What if hes the serial killer and hes trying to sense out who could be mafia? If I read the rules correctly, Serial Killer wins with the Mafia, right?

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:18 PM
To be honest, I scum read BananaCucho. He tried to form an alliance and that looks kind of suspicious seeing as how nobody else has come in yet to drop in and say hello to the FM lobby. What if hes the serial killer and hes trying to sense out who could be mafia? If I read the rules correctly, Serial Killer wins with the Mafia, right?

The serial killer wins on their own. They also oppose the mafia.

You think he might be more likely to be serial killer than mafia?

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 06:20 PM

Well I'm just speculating so far, I'm not saying for sure he is the serial killer. Maybe hes town, but doesn't that seem like a scummy thing to say? "Wanna join forces?"

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 06:22 PM

Would you like an alliance? I just don't wanna get sent home first

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Well I'm just speculating so far, I'm not saying for sure he is the serial killer. Maybe hes town, but doesn't that seem like a scummy thing to say? "Wanna join forces?"

It does to be fair.

One thing towns sometimes do early on is they do weird tests and fancy plays to try and guage people's reactions. It might have been that.

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Quack Quack?

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 06:24 PM
It does to be fair.

One thing towns sometimes do early on is they do weird tests and fancy plays to try and guage people's reactions. It might have been that.

Wanna know the truth? Its 100% shitposting.

And as someone who kinda knows me, you should know that

yzb25

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 06:25 PM
It does to be fair.

Oh so he isn't actually being serious then.

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 06:25 PM
The wife is sneering at me for "playing games without her"

Oops

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Wanna know the truth? Its 100% shitposting.

And as someone who kinda knows me, you should know that

yzb25

Bro you're being really all over the place.

Obviously you weren't seriously offering an alliance, but it also didn't feel solely intended as a shitpost when I read it.

Maybe I'm tired or being dense but post #21 made it sound like your scummyness was at least partially unintentional.

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:29 PM

Oops

LOL

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:29 PM
LOL

The real plot twist is this time Toadette is smurfing as Bananacucho lmao

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 06:33 PM
Bro you're being really all over the place.

Obviously you weren't seriously offering an alliance, but it also didn't feel solely intended as a shitpost when I read it.

Maybe I'm tired or being dense but post #21 made it sound like your scummyness was at least partially unintentional.

It was definitely defensive, saying "sorry I look like scum", when he hadn't even done anything scummy. And after you called him out on it, he doubled down to try to discredit you. I don't like it one bit

BananaCucho

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 06:34 PM
Quack Quack?

hello, you've got a brand new account so I was wondering, do you have any experience with forum mafia? Or with the sc2mafia map?

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 06:35 PM
hello, you've got a brand new account so I was wondering, do you have any experience with forum mafia? Or with the sc2mafia map?

Quack?

DJarJar

So you don't think he can be mafia? Do you know something I don't?

yzb25
You wrote post #15 and I was like "okay he's either testing me or mafia pretending to care about testing me"

Its:

(vote)username(/vote)

Then you wrote post #19 and I was like "well that's kinda virtue signally you're pushing it now"

Then you wrote #21 and that prompted me to express suspicion

I think that's totally reasonable and you scumreading me from all this when you already seemed to acknowledge you yourself had a suspicious opening is jarring asf.

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Quack?

are you only going to post duck sounds?

JoeyDX
Quack?

This little quacker hasn't said anything important..........yet.

LuckyDucky
are you only going to post duck sounds?

You don't speak mallard? I can use english I suppose.

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:37 PM

Strong town read.

Frinckles

Jeeze you're already going in. c:

JoeyDX

He could be mafia, or he could be serial killer. Either way, we should keep an eye on him.

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 06:38 PM

I actually enjoyed the quacking, I was just concerned about the possibility of it being the only thing you would ever say

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Jeeze you're already going in. c:

hey, it's the start of the ladder. But okay if y'all want to keep shitposting for awhile I'm down with that

DJarJar
it is, after all, a 72 hour day, my god.

BananaCucho
The real plot twist is this time Toadette is smurfing as Bananacucho lmao

I considered coming back under a smurf again lol

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 06:40 PM
hey, it's the start of the ladder. But okay if y'all want to keep shitposting for awhile I'm down with that

Respect.

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 06:41 PM
I actually enjoyed the quacking, I was just concerned about the possibility of it being the only thing you would ever say

Well if you were fluent in mallard I wouldn't mind speaking in that for it is my natural tongue. I don't think you are because you wouldn't have been concerned about the quacking.

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 06:41 PM
Well if you were fluent in mallard I wouldn't mind speaking in that for it is my natural tongue. I don't think you are because you wouldn't have been concerned about the quacking.

quack... quack quack? QUACK!

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:42 PM
it is, after all, a 72 hour day, my god.

oh yeah I forgot about that. Didn't MM say it could shorten to 48h days if it got widespread support? 72h feels unnecessary for a setup like this.

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 06:43 PM
I don't mind 48 or 72.

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:43 PM
I vote for 48h

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 06:44 PM
quack... quack quack? QUACK!

Quack.

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 06:45 PM
Yeah, you don't seem to understand, don't try to fake quack

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 06:45 PM

I mean Frinckles still feels a bit off but I might switch depending on the vibes

Would you like an alliance? I just don't wanna get sent home first

It does to be fair.

Quack Quack?

Quack?

these posts ALL SUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:46 PM
these posts ALL SUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are these posts you found scummy?

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 06:47 PM
Are these posts you found scummy?

some of them. some of them were memes. you're quite a spectacular sight yourself and will end up as a town read or be tunneled into hell.

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:48 PM
some of them. some of them were memes. you're quite a spectacular sight yourself and will end up as a town read or be tunneled into hell.

It would be nice to know which are scumreads

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 06:49 PM
I'm not sure what to do other then quack, I expected this to be quite different..

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 06:51 PM
I'm not sure what to do other then quack, I expected this to be quite different..

If anyone gives you feelings of being scummy or towny, say. If you're scum, fabricate feelings (lmao). That's basically all that's expected of you.

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 06:52 PM

The beginning of the game is often a lot of shitposts, like your quacking for example. After awhile, people will start to push at those they find scummy, or just anybody for reactions. It's somewhat difficult to really solve anything on D1, so your main goal for this day is usually to try to figure out who could or could not be on the same team as somebody else.

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 06:54 PM
First allow me to acknowledge that three of you have given yourself plenty of 'breathing room.'

Stop the veteran out of practice shit. That's basically OGI and weak as fuck, even if it's true.

Secondly, you literally agreed with somebody and then gave a contrary explanation (#36.) Which was funny. Because you were doing the exact same thing when you invoked my name.

But to be honest, that's nitpicking and I don't give a shit right now.

Who invoked the Serial Killer role first? Because as town, I'm more concerned about Mafia than SK.

Also how do I feel a bit off? You don't know me lol

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Joey did. Okay.

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 07:00 PM
Joey did. Okay.

Did what.

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 07:01 PM
First allow me to acknowledge that three of you have given yourself plenty of 'breathing room.'

Stop the veteran out of practice shit. That's basically OGI and weak as fuck, even if it's true.

Secondly, you literally agreed with somebody and then gave a contrary explanation (#36.) Which was funny. Because you were doing the exact same thing when you invoked my name.

But to be honest, that's nitpicking and I don't give a shit right now.

Who invoked the Serial Killer role first? Because as town, I'm more concerned about Mafia than SK.

Also how do I feel a bit off? You don't know me lol

Line 2) I wouldn't use that as a defense. I ain't a bitch lol.

Line 3) I gave a contrary explanation to try and get the noob talking. I don't get what you mean by the second part.

Line 5) Joey did. I tried to probe but he's already backed off it.

Line 6) It felt like you were planning to avoid getting your hands dirty for a while. You were just lurking dropping short shitposts. Obviously I am happily mistaken in that respect.

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Did what.

Brought up Serial killer first. And dumbtold a bazillion times.

It makes sense, really.

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 07:02 PM
If anyone gives you feelings of being scummy or towny, say. If you're scum, fabricate feelings (lmao). That's basically all that's expected of you.

I don't see how anyone would be able to figure that out based on what has been posted. I read the scenario there are two mafia whom can't kill and a serial killer whom is a lone wolf. I don't see any way to tell them apart from the town members only the sheriff thingy can find the serial killer, but I don't see any reason to even kill the serial killer because he helps town win. You just kill him last. The mafia members are just town members in this scenario. There is a good chance to win by coming up with a random pattern of some sort and killing that way. I do think the odds would be stellar.

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Brought up Serial killer first. And dumbtold a bazillion times.

It makes sense, really.

Well someone needs to talk about the serial killer and mafia or else were gonna lose. We can't just ignore them you know.

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 07:04 PM
Line 2) I wouldn't use that as a defense. I ain't a bitch lol.

Line 3) I gave a contrary explanation to try and get the noob talking. I don't get what you mean by the second part.

Line 5) Joey did. I tried to probe but he's already backed off it.

Line 6) It felt like you were planning to avoid getting your hands dirty for a while. You were just lurking dropping short shitposts. Obviously I am happily mistaken in that respect.

SmugPepe

The second part referred to you saying town likes to do rxn tests etc; while doing that yourself. I thought it was goofy.

And yes, I will go the fuck in on somebody as scum or town. It does not matter. I breath scumpaint.

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 07:05 PM
The beginning of the game is often a lot of shitposts, like your quacking for example. After awhile, people will start to push at those they find scummy, or just anybody for reactions. It's somewhat difficult to really solve anything on D1, so your main goal for this day is usually to try to figure out who could or could not be on the same team as somebody else.

That last bit doesn't make any sense to me "try to figure out who could or could not be on the same team as somebody else"

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 07:05 PM
Well someone needs to talk about the serial killer and mafia or else were gonna lose. We can't just ignore them you know.

Yes, those are game mechanics.

Your saving grace is that the context in which you put SK isn't particularly scummy. Great job.

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 07:07 PM
Notice how BananaCucho disappeared after trying to form an alliance with people? Hmmmmmm.

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 07:07 PM
SmugPepe

The second part referred to you saying town likes to do rxn tests etc; while doing that yourself. I thought it was goofy.

And yes, I will go the fuck in on somebody as scum or town. It does not matter. I breath scumpaint.

I wasn't doing a test. I really found BC scummy LOL

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 07:10 PM
I wasn't doing a test. I really found BC scummy LOL

Found me scummy *?

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 07:10 PM
Oh banana

No sir I meant me.

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 07:11 PM
LuckyDucky what are your thoughts on the situation?

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 07:11 PM
Oh banana

No sir I meant me.

I don't know if pressure voting can be considered a "play"...

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 07:13 PM
LuckyDucky what are your thoughts on the situation?

The situation as a whole?

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 07:14 PM
I don't know if pressure voting can be considered a "play"...

Well you described it quite clearly in your other post as a play town would make. And seemed to imply you had a grasp of my meta (which is basically Ultra Instinct Blinkskater.)

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Not a quackin clue.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 24th, 2020, 07:18 PM
I vote for 48h

If you'd like to set the day to 48 hours, please PM me your vote; also PM me your vote if you'd like it to remain 72 hours for the first day.
This was to be done in signups, heathens

Mention me along with your question in green if you want me to reply in the thread, by the way, or your question may be missed when the amount of posts grows bigger.

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 07:18 PM
That last bit doesn't make any sense to me "try to figure out who could or could not be on the same team as somebody else"

Well, since this is 2 mafia and 1 SK it's harder than usual to assign teams. But basically, look at each pair of players in the game, and think to yourself "can these 2 guys be on a team?". For lots of pairs you won't be able to necessarily decide. But if you can say, for example, that X and Y cannot possibly be teammates, then it helps you solve the game, and people will often push to lynch players like that so that they can see whether they flip scum or town (as it doesn't just inform you about the role of the lynched guy, but also the 1 who you thought couldn't be on his team).

Of course, the scum players can "bus" each other, which basically means to scumread each other so that if 1 of them flips scum, the other will look like he's town. So that is part of the analysis, deciding if two people who are going at it are just faking their suspicion of each other or not.

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 07:21 PM
Well, since this is 2 mafia and 1 SK it's harder than usual to assign teams. But basically, look at each pair of players in the game, and think to yourself "can these 2 guys be on a team?". For lots of pairs you won't be able to necessarily decide. But if you can say, for example, that X and Y cannot possibly be teammates, then it helps you solve the game, and people will often push to lynch players like that so that they can see whether they flip scum or town (as it doesn't just inform you about the role of the lynched guy, but also the 1 who you thought couldn't be on his team).

Of course, the scum players can "bus" each other, which basically means to scumread each other so that if 1 of them flips scum, the other will look like he's town. So that is part of the analysis, deciding if two people who are going at it are just faking their suspicion of each other or not.

True. I am in complete agreement with you. The quacking guy seems to be townish to me because that is how I read him. But I'm not so sure about anyone else yet.

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 07:22 PM
at the end of the day, there are levels of WIFOM that make it hard to say anything for sure:
you might suspect x and y of being teammates because of the way x is acting
but meanwhile x is only acting that way to make you think y is his teammate
meanwhile, y knows exactly what x is doing, and is letting it happen because he wants to see who x's teammate might be

So, it's hard to ever really say anything for sure, but the point of the game is to make your best guesses and go with them

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 07:24 PM
Well you described it quite clearly in your other post as a play town would make. And seemed to imply you had a grasp of my meta (which is basically Ultra Instinct Blinkskater.)

tbh I guess pressure voting is in the same realm as "test". I think I get your thought process reading over the first couple pages again.

Meh

Also I didn't know your meta was "ultra instinct blink". Reading your posts on the forums you've always struck me as rather warm and fuzzy. Seeing you start with just shitposts made me think you might be the kinda guy to float the first 24h.

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 07:25 PM
BananaCucho

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 07:26 PM
tbh I guess pressure voting is in the same realm as "test". I think I get your thought process reading over the first couple pages again.

Meh

Also I didn't know your meta was "ultra instinct blink". Reading your posts on the forums you've always struck me as rather warm and fuzzy. Seeing you start with just shitposts made me think you might be the kinda guy to float the first 24h.

oh no, in FM his teeth come out. He regales himself as the most intelligent king of all others and gets very mad at you, you stupid peasant, if you don't follow him. :) <3 frinckles

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 07:27 PM
oh no, in FM his teeth come out. He regales himself as the most intelligent king of all others and gets very mad at you, you stupid peasant, if you don't follow him. :) <3 frinckles

sounds riveting

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 07:28 PM
BananaCucho

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 07:29 PM

Meh

It's true. I'm a bully, a liar and a methodical scum player. I'm also smarter than everyone else and smell good.

Also I've proven my town game is potent. ;)

yzb25
February 24th, 2020, 07:30 PM
well, I oughta get to bed. Cya later

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 07:30 PM
It's true. I'm a bully, a liar and a methodical scum player. I'm also smarter than everyone else and smell good.

Also I've proven my town game is potent. ;)

you mean like last game, when you had like 3 people as CONFIRMED scum and yet we were all fucking citizens LOL fuck you Stealthbomber16

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 07:31 PM
I should have took a refresher in psychology before I signed up for this. I'm going to have to look at this as simply as possible. I don't think I can logically pin two players as a team when I don't see any incentive for players to act as a team. Every interaction would need to be meticulously analyzed by multiple psychologists. Simple is better I think so who ever seems to be full of duckie doo doo, needs to die.

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 07:31 PM
you mean like last game, when you had like 3 people as CONFIRMED scum and yet we were all fucking citizens LOL fuck you Stealthbomber16

Bastard game isnt my fault.

Neither is used-tunnel-salesman Kenny saying we can fit so many town into this bad boy.

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 07:32 PM
I should have took a refresher in psychology before I signed up for this. I'm going to have to look at this as simply as possible. I don't think I can logically pin two players as a team when I don't see any incentive for players to act as a team. Every interaction would need to be meticulously analyzed by multiple psychologists. Simple is better I think so who ever seems to be full of duckie doo doo, needs to die.

well, if you are passive, it's very difficult, yes. So the idea, as you get comfortable, is to FORCE people, to answer your questions about other players so that they have no choice but to commit to an opinion. Certainly, the scum are guaranteed to win if nobody forces them to post their opinions, as they can just sit back and watch.

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 07:34 PM

You dont need to take a course in psychology. Psychologists can barely figure this game out.

And looking for connections early game is foolhardy from what I've experienced. Scum will only work together when they need to and operate individually in most other cases. You look for end of day for those situations.

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 07:35 PM
I like the red name he's helpful

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 07:37 PM
You dont need to take a course in psychology. Psychologists can barely figure this game out.

And looking for connections early game is foolhardy from what I've experienced. Scum will only work together when they need to and operate individually in most other cases. You look for end of day for those situations.

I'd believe you if you were kooalafied.

LuckyDucky
February 24th, 2020, 07:42 PM
I have become bored I will quack back at you lot later.

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 07:44 PM
well, if you are passive, it's very difficult, yes. So the idea, as you get comfortable, is to FORCE people, to answer your questions about other players so that they have no choice but to commit to an opinion. Certainly, the scum are guaranteed to win if nobody forces them to post their opinions, as they can just sit back and watch.

Then lets focus on pressuring people we think are scum that way we can force them into a position where they have to answer.

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Gylander Sb16 and michael need to tune in.

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 07:54 PM

Oh they haven't gotten here yet, should I just go to bed and check in tomorrow or wait for them.

DJarJar
February 24th, 2020, 08:03 PM

that's a good way to kill discussion

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 08:22 PM
that's a good way to kill discussion

So what do you think Aamirus?

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Notice how BananaCucho disappeared after trying to form an alliance with people? Hmmmmmm.

So is that a no to the alliance?

Anyone wanna join my alliance?

...?

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 08:34 PM

...?

ILL NEVER JOIN YOU!

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 08:43 PM

...?

lol thats from Star Wars, where Luke is holding onto the beam and Vader had just cut off his arm.

JoeyDX
February 24th, 2020, 08:44 PM
I don't see anyone else online, I'll call it bedtime and return tomorrow morning. Deuces boys.

Frinckles
February 24th, 2020, 09:22 PM
No rxn needed. Michael34

Michael34
February 24th, 2020, 10:06 PM
Hey sup guys. This is my first game here. And I'm really excited to play with you all.

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 10:33 PM
Michael?....

George Michael

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 10:34 PM

BananaCucho
February 24th, 2020, 10:35 PM
Where's my boy Stealth

Stealthbomber16
February 24th, 2020, 11:42 PM
NGL I forgot game started today

Good night

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 03:51 AM

I expected a bit more than this tbh. Your post voting me sounded like a sincere scumread of my slot. Now you're unvoting me and you're giving no indication as to why you no longer wish to pursue your read of me.

It's weird how little you have to say to the other people on your train. Like, if I were town BC I might be concerned Aamirus is scum using your train to distract from other potential scum slots. Joey's vote could also be interpreted as following the pack.

I dunno. Their play hasn't exactly been megascummy but it's something I'd expect you to react to as town BC. On the other hand, if you think the whole train is solid green then you should definitely be saying something more than this lol.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 05:31 AM

Oops

Stop lying, you are a woman bitch.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 05:33 AM
these posts ALL SUCK

What do you expect in the first page of the game?

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 05:38 AM
Its clear Banana is Town. Refrain from voting HER or prepare to face the consequences.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 05:41 AM
yooo it's been forever man.

You got any takes on Aamirus or Frinckles?

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 07:51 AM
NGL I forgot game started today

Good night

Third party role again?

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 07:52 AM
You heard it here folks
LuckyDucky is town

A new player as scum would not feel comfortable enough to make that entrance.

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 07:52 AM
Third party role again?

Just a citizen this time around.

I am claiming citizen. That is correct.

I am town!

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 07:55 AM
Just a citizen this time around.

I am claiming citizen. That is correct.

I am town!

Wowee. We both TR lucky too.

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 08:01 AM
https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/crab-rave-gif.gif

IM NOT A NEUTRAL!

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 08:02 AM
https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/crab-rave-gif.gif

IM NOT A NEUTRAL!

I'm listening to that song now just for you.
Also Aamirus is scum methinks.

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 08:04 AM
I'm listening to that song now just for you.
Also Aamirus is scum methinks.

I will review this idea

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 08:10 AM
I will review this idea

Still reviewing?

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 08:15 AM
Upon review I am wanting to see what will happen here

aamirus

I would also like to submit the thought that Joey is SK. For more than just his Freudian Slip- mentioning SK so many times that there could be some correlation. I think Joey is doing what I shall dub a “kira slip”, where he tries to contribute in very face level ways, limitedly saying things like “hmm he could be scum” or “hmm I think he could be town”. I’m not interested in voting him for the time being- it would kind of suck to be lynched day 1 for something like limited contribution for a new player. Maybe he will prove me wrong? I would love to be proven wrong!

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 08:17 AM

Good example post.

The “what if”s and the like tend to be indicative of scum in my experience.

If he says my hidden trigger word for scumreading Yagami I will explode

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 08:18 AM
No thoughts on anybody else. I will need to go back and reread cucho because I think I totally skimmed those posts on accident LUL

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 08:19 AM

aamirus

I would also like to submit the thought that Joey is SK. For more than just his Freudian Slip- mentioning SK so many times that there could be some correlation. I think Joey is doing what I shall dub a “kira slip”, where he tries to contribute in very face level ways, limitedly saying things like “hmm he could be scum” or “hmm I think he could be town”. I’m not interested in voting him for the time being- it would kind of suck to be lynched day 1 for something like limited contribution for a new player. Maybe he will prove me wrong? I would love to be proven wrong!

He's not really mentioning sk a lot. He has ended up talking about sk a lot because we all started asking him about sk after that early post. That said, it makes more sense to read that early post as mafia-ish than sk-ish.

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 08:21 AM
He's not really mentioning sk a lot. He has ended up talking about sk a lot because we all started asking him about sk after that early post. That said, it makes more sense to read that early post as mafia-ish than sk-ish.

Okay that’s fair

Michael34
February 25th, 2020, 08:23 AM
I'm new here. So what should be priority? To kill mafia or to kill serial killer.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 08:25 AM
I'm new here. So what should be priority? To kill mafia or to kill serial killer.

There's no established strategy. We're just discussing who seems suspicious. But mafia is probably easier to find.

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 08:28 AM

Good question!

Answer: Doesn’t matter.

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 08:32 AM
SK is priority. Mafia cannot night kill and must manipulate lynches in order to win. So it will be relatively easy to find them I believe.

Aamirus

I'm not sold on the Banana train. I don't think they're inherently scummy and I don't think their lynch tells us much unless Gylander is partnered with them.

Michael seems okay, I guess.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 08:38 AM
It's a little odd SB is voting Aamirus despite seeming much more interested in his Joey theory.

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 08:42 AM
It's a little odd SB is voting Aamirus despite seeming much more interested in his Joey theory.

I'd like for him to have elaborated as well. His 'review' seemed to be more of an analysis on Joey.

I'm guessing you don't find Aamirus scummy?

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 08:53 AM
I'd like for him to have elaborated as well. His 'review' seemed to be more of an analysis on Joey.

I'm guessing you don't find Aamirus scummy?

I actually don't like Aamirus either. I didn't like the "lol I'm being anti-town ironically" stuff when she called out shitposting then partook in shitposting herself. It's not even like people were heavily shitposting at that point.

She's spent most the game coaching newbs (which is very helpful and we appreciate) but she hasn't contributed much substance alongside it. How are you supposed to demonstrate how to read people if you're not actually giving reads? The only reads I recall her sharing are the reaction to Joey's SK post and agreeing to my BC scumread. But she hasn't made any effort to develop either of those reads further.

That said, I don't have any strong reactions to anything she's done per se.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 08:55 AM
I actually don't like Aamirus either. I didn't like the "lol I'm being anti-town ironically" stuff when she called out shitposting then partook in shitposting herself. It's not even like people were heavily shitposting at that point.

She's spent most the game coaching newbs (which is very helpful and we appreciate) but she hasn't contributed much substance alongside it. How are you supposed to demonstrate how to read people if you're not actually giving reads? The only reads I recall her sharing are the reaction to Joey's SK post and agreeing to my BC scumread. But she hasn't made any effort to develop either of those reads further.

this is annoying now tho because SB16 is gonna come back and be like "oh yeah that's why Aamirus felt off to me mhm" xD

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 08:58 AM

So then just a lack thereof.

I wasn't a fan of her coaxing out interactions from us.

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 08:59 AM
this is annoying now tho because SB16 is gonna come back and be like "oh yeah that's why Aamirus felt off to me mhm" xD

Are you me? c: That's why I was waiting to post about why I didn't like Aamirus.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Are you me? c: That's why I was waiting to post about why I didn't like Aamirus.

ffs LOL

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 09:33 AM
I found aamirus to be extremely pointed so far.

That being said I am intentionally trying to be vague.

JoeyDX
February 25th, 2020, 09:42 AM

aamirus

Just wow.......you actually think im serial killer just because I mentioned it? That is absolutly ridiculous. I'm not the serial killer im actually town, but you can't understand that I suppose.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 09:50 AM
I found aamirus to be extremely pointed so far.

That being said I am intentionally trying to be vague.

With all due respect, Frinckles playing that card is one thing because he's contributed a lot elsewhere. You aren't really in that position. You should be direct.

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 09:58 AM
With all due respect, Frinckles playing that card is one thing because he's contributed a lot elsewhere. You aren't really in that position. You should be direct.

I think I will get more of the reactions I work better with by playing this way.

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Just wow.......you actually think im serial killer just because I mentioned it? That is absolutly ridiculous. I'm not the serial killer im actually town, but you can't understand that I suppose.

No, that’s not what I’m thinking... what?

I think you could be evil because of the way you’re contributing. It’s in the post that you quoted...

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 10:00 AM
That’s a yikes moment right there

JoeyDX
February 25th, 2020, 10:11 AM

I think you could be evil because of the way you’re contributing. It’s in the post that you quoted...

Dude, im just trying to help the town win that's it.

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 10:36 AM

You dont like his syntax but what does his actual contribution tell to you. Was there anything you specifically disagreed with?

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 11:06 AM
That’s a yikes moment right there

NOITICE ME, SENPAI! I'm only back because I saw that you're still around

I expected a bit more than this tbh. Your post voting me sounded like a sincere scumread of my slot. Now you're unvoting me and you're giving no indication as to why you no longer wish to pursue your read of me.

It's weird how little you have to say to the other people on your train. Like, if I were town BC I might be concerned Aamirus is scum using your train to distract from other potential scum slots. Joey's vote could also be interpreted as following the pack.

I dunno. Their play hasn't exactly been megascummy but it's something I'd expect you to react to as town BC. On the other hand, if you think the whole train is solid green then you should definitely be saying something more than this lol.

Bruh. The train on me is a joke and you know it. What else is there to say about it?

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 11:11 AM
As to why I unvoted yzb, I only voted him in the first place because he had a physical reaction to my scumminess yet displayed a hesitancy to put a vote on me, which I found susp

Then after I voted him, he placed his vote on me even though a scum player might express more hesitancy as to not seem reactionary

There. I'm playing. Happy? I'd rather we be in an old school alliance here, friend, can you do me that solid?

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 11:19 AM
Its clear Banana is Town. Refrain from voting HER or prepare to face the consequences.

<3

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 11:26 AM
As to why I unvoted yzb, I only voted him in the first place because he had a physical reaction to my scumminess yet displayed a hesitancy to put a vote on me, which I found susp

Then after I voted him, he placed his vote on me even though a scum player might express more hesitancy as to not seem reactionary

There. I'm playing. Happy? I'd rather we be in an old school alliance here, friend, can you do me that solid?

You townread omgus from an experienced player.

JoeyDX
February 25th, 2020, 11:35 AM
<3

BananaCucho why do you want to form an alliance with someone?

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Bruh. The train on me is a joke and you know it. What else is there to say about it?

If I voted you right now would it be a joke?

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 11:46 AM
Yeah basically.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 11:49 AM
BananaCucho why do you want to form an alliance with someone?

You dislike people working together to reach a common goal?

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 12:03 PM
You've done dicky mcgeezacks to assuage my suspicions, frankly. We ain't gonna be allies this game. In fact, the scumread has worsened.

This is a symbolic gesture to stop tunnelling. I don't wanna hear crap at EOD about how you couldn't build reads because you spent all your time defending yourself.

I'll look elsewhere and see if anyone else strikes me as worse.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 12:07 PM
That stings, bro

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 12:12 PM
That stings, bro

You still have Gyrlander, for what it's worth.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 12:12 PM
I extend you a banana branch and you just smashed all the fruit

=(

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 12:13 PM
You still have Gyrlander, for what it's worth.

Yeah, definitely was surprised by Grylanders support tbh lol

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 12:18 PM
I extend you a banana branch and you just smashed all the fruit

=(

*stamps on fruit violently*

I FUCKING HATE NUTRITION. YOUR FIBRE IS FUCKING OFFENSIVE. GRAHHHHH

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Fine, enjoy your triglycerides then.

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Here's something new:

What's the optimal strategy for Mafia here?

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 01:39 PM
NOITICE ME, SENPAI! I'm only back because I saw that you're still around

I LOVE YOUUU

reading

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 01:45 PM
Here's something new:

What's the optimal strategy for Mafia here?

Don’t kill the SK day 1?

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 01:52 PM
I mean I do think Banana is potentially maybe probably town right now??

That’s the most I’m willing to commit right now to that. I have no real clue to be honest but I have a good vibe.

I’m mostly waiting for aamirus to come back right now to further my opinion there, after which point I will either have my thoughts affirmed and share them with everyone or reveal my plan for voting aamirus in the first place, why it worked/didn’t, and move off.

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 01:53 PM

Don’t kill the SK day 1?

Mafia cannot kill.

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Why the hell did that multiquote?

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Mafia cannot kill.

Excuse me

Don’t lynch the SK D1. That’s clearer?

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:03 PM
yooo it's been forever man.

You got any takes on Aamirus or Frinckles?

When are we going to play another round of Ice Baneling? I still remember those games with you >:).

Indifference.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:04 PM
You heard it here folks
LuckyDucky is town

A new player as scum would not feel comfortable enough to make that entrance.

I can't agree with you here. His name makes clear he would have done the same weird Quack! entrance independent of his role.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 02:04 PM
When are we going to play another round of Ice Baneling? I still remember those games with you >:).

Indifference.

On a level?

I could go right now.

You got any vibes on anyone in general?

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:06 PM

Just find people that you consider non-town. You aren't going to be able to difference between SK or Mafia (I mean, you can try but it's going to be quite hard) so just try to find someone that smells like EVIL to you.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:07 PM
SK is priority. Mafia cannot night kill and must manipulate lynches in order to win. So it will be relatively easy to find them I believe.

Aamirus

I'm not sold on the Banana train. I don't think they're inherently scummy and I don't think their lynch tells us much unless Gylander is partnered with them.

Michael seems okay, I guess.

Interesting. Apparently scum Gyr would instantly proclaim that his pushed teammate is Town with no reasoning whatsoever. You are quite wrong here mate.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:09 PM

Is this too obvious to be scum? Half of your post sounds like someone from the mod that appeals to ad hominem.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Gry Im impressed

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Yeah these takes are quite refreshing.

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Interesting. Apparently scum Gyr would instantly proclaim that his pushed teammate is Town with no reasoning whatsoever. You are quite wrong here mate.

Forgive me for trying to formulate a read on your three posts.

And for the record, yeah Scum Gyr could totally get away with that.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:11 PM
<3

No hearts allowed when you just broke my heart 2 posts ago.

Well, if Calix comes one day and says what the hell she's doing now and if she's playing somewhere else my life goals will be achieved.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Wait where did I break your heart?

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 02:14 PM
No hearts allowed when you just broke my heart 2 posts ago.

Well, if Calix comes one day and says what the hell she's doing now and if she's playing somewhere else my life goals will be achieved.

Huh... She should have graduated by now...

I'm kind of intrigued to see what she's like now. Like seeing the character development after a timeskip.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:14 PM
Gry Im impressed

Yeah these takes are quite refreshing.

*starts to cry*

No one has ever complimented me like that.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:16 PM
Forgive me for trying to formulate a read on your three posts.

And for the record, yeah Scum Gyr could totally get away with that.

I welcome your attempt to formulate a read but I also want to make it clear that it is wrong.

I'm not that confident as scum I'm afraid.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Huh... She should have graduated by now...

I'm kind of intrigued to see what she's like now. Like seeing the character development after a timeskip.

It has been ages since she left the site. I managed to track her like 1 year after she left to another forum but got no idea if she's playing now. She was always quite secretive with everything regarding her but I always looked up to her.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:18 PM
Wait where did I break your heart?

The moment you only came cause you saw SB16. Still gotta admit his average is much better than mine, you probably only remember me like a inactive slut.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 02:21 PM
While I'm heaping the praise, I must say your taste in Bakugou fanart is quite exquisite. Quite strong eye contact in your current dp.

Shame heroaca went downhill in season 3 :P

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 02:23 PM
The moment you only came cause you saw SB16. Still gotta admit his average is much better than mine, you probably only remember me like a inactive slut.

Awwww don't be jealous, me and Stealth go waaaaaaaay back. Pretty sure we started playing FM the same year iirc

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Is this too obvious to be scum? Half of your post sounds like someone from the mod that appeals to ad hominem.

Is this a response to yzb?

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 02:40 PM

Him asking for your reads on anyone else, that is.

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 02:40 PM
I'll also note that it was largely ignored.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:46 PM

No, Jockey.

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:47 PM
I'll also note that it was largely ignored.

I responded "indifference".

Gyrlander
February 25th, 2020, 02:49 PM
While I'm heaping the praise, I must say your taste in Bakugou fanart is quite exquisite. Quite strong eye contact in your current dp.

Shame heroaca went downhill in season 3 :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DONT YOU DARE FREAKING SPOIL ME I'M SAVING SEASON 3 TO WATCH IT IN ONE GO.

If you knew all the Bakugou fanart I have you would faint.

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Awwww don't be jealous, me and Stealth go waaaaaaaay back. Pretty sure we started playing FM the same year iirc

Your third game was my first IIRC

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 02:55 PM
I responded "indifference".

The post where you gave a read on Jo(ck)ey was largely ignored.

I was asking, however, if that read was a response to yzb's inquiry about other reads.

This one:

You got any vibes on anyone in general?

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 02:58 PM
This is gonna sound so fucking dumb but

I agree with the fact that gyrlander’s posts give me a good vibe but I also don’t like the fact that everybody and their mother just came out of the woodwork to say that they were good

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 02:58 PM
I'm not trying to make a big deal over a missed question, I genuinely want to know as well.

Plus, I generally only get to see you around a few times per day. So ill bug you. Kappa

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Your third game was my first IIRC

Gods, I was strong then.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:03 PM
This is gonna sound so fucking dumb but

I agree with the fact that gyrlander’s posts give me a good vibe but I also don’t like the fact that everybody and their mother just came out of the woodwork to say that they were good

Why not?

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 03:16 PM
Why not?

It's a natural emotional reaction. Stop going to such lengths to tie your slot to gyr lmao.

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Looks like there is some kind of buddying or pocketing interaction going on there. I don’t like it.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:26 PM
It's a natural emotional reaction. Stop going to such lengths to tie your slot to gyr lmao.

But I gotta leech onto someone

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:28 PM
Looks like there is some kind of buddying or pocketing interaction going on there. I don’t like it.

Fair, but Gry isnt a noob so I he's probably outgrown his easily-pocketable phase

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:29 PM
Fair, but Gry isnt a noob so I he's probably outgrown his easily-pocketable phase

inb4 "zomg what if banana and grylander are the same person"

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 03:30 PM
But I gotta leech onto someone

I must commend your game, too. You've managed to shrug off a thousand shady moments with swagger and leave everyone with a "but he seems aight tbh" read.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 03:31 PM
sitting here waiting for Aamirus because everyone's made her part of their "play", apparently >.<

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:33 PM
I must commend your game, too. You've managed to shrug off a thousand shady moments with swagger and leave everyone with a "but he seems aight tbh" read.

Bruh nobody should townread any of it. I am literally approaching this game with an "I'm just here to try to have fun this go around" attitude

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:33 PM
sitting here waiting for Aamirus because everyone's made her part of their "play", apparently >.<

Who is this person?

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 03:34 PM

I know its exciting.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Who is this person?

Meh, just some nobody that passes for an "admin" in this post-DarknessB wasteland.

yzb25
February 25th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Meh, just some nobody that passes for an "admin" in this post-DarknessB wasteland.

idk if she even knows how to divide by 0 tbh

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Who is this person?

Why would you ask this.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Why would you ask this.

Why would YOU ask THIS?

JoeyDX
February 25th, 2020, 03:39 PM
Alright im back......whats good peeps

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Sup Joey, just reminiscing of the old days while tryna fix this bug

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Why would YOU ask THIS?

Because I was hoping veteran players paid attention to a players list. Or a signups list. Or who administrates the site.

This is banter right

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Everything is banter friendo

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:43 PM
or is it

JoeyDX
February 25th, 2020, 03:44 PM
BananaCucho I still find you to be very scummy for trying to form alliances with people.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:44 PM
But honestly idk who that other person is. Why would "a veteran" mean I should know who admins a site I haven't frequented in years lol

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 03:45 PM
I don't consider too scummy to be scum a rationale approach for the record.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:45 PM
BananaCucho I still find you to be very scummy for trying to form alliances with people.

Well lucky for you nobody has taken me up on the offer =(

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:46 PM
I don't consider too scummy to be scum a rationale approach for the record.

"Who dat" is more anti town than scummy imo, but you're entitled to your opinion as well

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 03:50 PM
"Who dat" is more anti town than scummy imo, but you're entitled to your opinion as well

Anti-town and scummy arent mutually exclusive is the caveat to that. And ignoring your overbearing attempts to buddy and slippery defensiveness, you aren't exactly helping solve the mystery. I say this with the fact that you've been in the limelight this entire game.

Yzb unvoted you for this specific reason, and you've done nothing.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:52 PM
I like being the center of attention, what can I say

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 03:53 PM
But honestly idk who that other person is. Why would "a veteran" mean I should know who admins a site I haven't frequented in years lol

Also I find it hard to believe that you just 'missed' all 17 of her posts. But okay, let's go with that for now.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:53 PM
Also I find it hard to believe that you just 'missed' all 17 of her posts. But okay, let's go with that for now.

Wait this person has posted in thia game?

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Wait this person has posted in thia game?

red name

Stealthbomber16
February 25th, 2020, 03:57 PM
I’m currently voting her bruh

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 03:59 PM
red name

Oh. You guys should have said so, now I know who you're talking about :p

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 04:01 PM

Got anything else? I'm guessing you're reading.

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 04:05 PM
Oh. You guys should have said so, now I know who you're talking about :p

It's alright. You're my FBI agent read anyway.

BananaCucho
February 25th, 2020, 04:10 PM
It's alright. You're my FBI agent read anyway.

Is that a town role lol

Frinckles
February 25th, 2020, 04:12 PM
Is that a town role lol

Yeah lol it's our town power role.