PDA

View Full Version : Day V - Remember Remember.

Pages : [1] 2

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 02:33 AM
With every passing day, spirits grew in the city of Petrograd. With two dangerous criminals executed the previous day, the people believed that under the Tsar’s guidance, nothing would stop them from exterminating the criminals of Petrograd and making the city and Empire secure again.

However, just as most of the city began to fall into a good-night’s sleep, the silence was broken by a deafening roar. A massive shockwave spread through the city, breaking windows and shaking buildings by their very foundations. The people glanced out the window and saw a plume of smoke on top of an apartment glowing red with flames. Some ran towards the bomb shelter, fearing that the city was being bombed by invading German forces, while others ran towards the site of the explosion to help with fighting the flames. After an hour, the flames were mostly under control, and investigation began as to the cause of the explosion.

Laying outside the building, the body of Alexei was found, twisted and bludgeoned almost beyond recognition. He was found clutching a piece of paper with the following written on it:

“Night 1 - Jailed and Attacked
Night 2 - Arkadi visited Tatyana
Night 3 - Blocked and Given a Gun
Night 4 - Following Georgi. Shooting Fyodor

If Fyodor is innocent I am sorry but with the information I had I would do it again. The constant lies, trying to lynch the anarchist, defending and buddying with obvious mafia, pushing for my lynch day 1 like the rest of the scum, loads of scum tells through his posts, raging that I don’t fall for his lies that he later admits were lies / wrong, duplicate investigators, no other inves claims, barely any PR slots (there is almost definitely a sheriff), constantly changing his lynch targets + plans when they fail, kill lists containing loads of town, pad locking his inves claim day 1 then lying to the jailor about being a bg, Viktoria saying I should coordinate my kill with the jailor when they control the jailor, slipping when he said Leonid was the armoursmith and Leonid not coming on to say who he gave armour to + no armour evidence.

The only reason I have any doubts about him is because the jailor trusts him but he refuses to tell me why. If he didn’t lie about the armoursmith then his armour will protect him, even then that won’t make him innocent as he could have fooled the armoursmith like he fooled the jailor.

Germans

Arkadi – Detainer (confirmed)
Fyodor - Spy
Leonid – Sapper? Spotter?
Viktoria – General, who attacked Svet?
Evgheni - Medic? (could be other scum)

Anarchist

Svetlana

Other Scum (in any faction or neuts)

Vasili (probably)
Georgi (probably, Stalin?)
Sacha (maybe)
Mihail (maybe)
Jelena (maybe but town wouldn't be much of a surprise)
Nadezhda (maybe but town wouldn't be that much of a surprise)
Prokofi (scum or neutral probably)

Town

Tatyana
Andrei (very likely)
Kirill (very likely)
Yakov (probably)
Viteslav (probably)
Moisey (probably, if cit before could be bolshevik now)

Then you have the rest of the lurkers who I can’t read. Some of them will be scum but don't focus on them yet with all the known scum we have.

YOU NEED TO HELP SVETLANA THE ANARCHIST. Make sure not to lynch her targets and sacrifice the jailor to her at the end. She is an extra KPN against scum and we need her if we are to have any chance of winning.

I really hope that a lurking sheriff reveals himself soon as we almost surely have one. He will take up one of the random PR slots so you can see how little of them are left. Don't believe any sheriff claim that Viktoria makes, she is 100% german.”

Inside the building, closer to ground zero, the body of Yakov, identified by papers in his front jacket pocket as a German explosives expert, lay, broken even more than the body of Alexei. It was deduced that Yakov discovered that Alexei was one of Petrograd’s top detectives, despite Alexei’s attempt to cover up his identity, and targeted him for assassination. However, Alexei has returned home sooner than Yakov had expected, and the explosives detonated before Yakov could escape. As well as his identity papers, another note was found in his pocket, this one apparently having the lyrics to some song on them:

“Wait, wake up in the morning to the clear blue sky
Turn up the music when I hop in the ride
The windows down let the whole world see
Can’t nobody rock it like the little old me

I’m the bomb and I’m ’bout to blow up

I got my chucks and my dickies and I put it on black
Banging Sinatra in the black cadillac
My old lady leaning out the whole window
Everybody lookin’ when we walk in slow

Wait, 1 for the money and a 2 for the show
but 3 to be a legend even if I’m poor
I ain’t chasin’ nothin’ you gon’ have to catch me
and if you wanna taste you gon’ have to pay a fee

Call my mama, in-laws and my little scarecrows?
When they hear my record well they all hit the floor
Babies rock a pose c’mon fill the front row
The homies in the back tip their hats real low

Ok, come on everybody won’t you clap your hands
White folks do it on time if they can
Sounds good, now here’s the plan
Let’s all sing together like we’re in the same band

I’m the bomb and I’m ……. ………….

Now, we’re gonna reach another whole new level
Grabbin’ the light on the run from the devil (watch out)
Been downtown for too long
I feel the sun risin’ all up in my bones

I’m the bomb and I’m ’bout …to BLOW UP

Auf wiedersehen! :3”

Among the people helping to clean up the wreckage was the peasant Gregori, who only wanted to help the city he loved. While cleaning up, he noticed a slip of paper on the ground, that apparently fell out of Yakov’s pocket when the explosion occured. He unfolded the paper and found that it had written on it a list of aliases that the German invaders were using. But before he could show it to anyone, a sharp-eyed German soldier, also helping clean up the wreckage to provide cover for himself, shot Gregori once in the head, and threw the slip of paper into the remaining fire. By the time anybody discovered Gregori, the German soldier was long-gone.

Once the fire was entirely put out, the town made a startling discovery. In the fire, the charred body of Mihail was found, wrapped in a charred black and red flag of the anarcho-communist movement. He was gagged and bound, and it seemed as if he was thrown into the fire after the explosion, still living. In his pocket, a note from his killer was discovered:

“||| tonight i kill suspicious mihail ||| mihail is too cautious and thus has something to hide ||| now we should know what that is ||| not for town ||| i do this for my win conditions |||

||| do not tell the anarchist who to kill ||| alexei and fyodor should not make lists in day with targets to kill ||| i will not conform to you ||| if you continue this you will die ||| next night kill will waste itself on the next person to aim my target |||

||| mob also wants to ally the anarchist according to friend ||| i choose no ally ||| maybe end of today will decide ||| for now i neutral evening up lopsided game ||| ”

Meanwhile, the Bolsheviks saw all this confusion and chaos as a chance to strike at the heart of the Russian Empire. The young but capable Red Army marched forth to the Winter Palace, with Joseph Stalin at the front lines. The troops deeply desired to avenge their comrade, Lenin, and were willing to go to great lengths to do so. The troops effortlessly invaded the Winter Palace, killing the few guards that were there, and advanced to the Tsar’s personal quarters. The startled Nicholas II, who used the alias Nadezhda to protect his identity, could do nothing but watch as he and his family were tied up, thrown into a truck, and taken away to some unknown, distant location.

The next morning, the town gathered again, weary and tired from the previous night. However, this time, Nicholas II was not there to lead the town. After several minutes of confusion, it was announced that Nicholas II has been kidnapped, and that the Russian Empire will now be run by an elected state Duma. The citizens began to mourn their lost leader, him having helped them execute several dangerous criminals. As per his wishes, the following note was released to the public:
“Greetings Loyal Subjects of Russia.

Let this be my final decree as I can feel the clutches of death coming in all around me.

Day 1 I Jailed Alexei. My Trust in this guy has wavered as this game has continued, however he has yet to fail his disguiser check and I did save him from being shot by the germans as he was on jail. So he cant be german yet. I have given his disguiser code to Fyodor however, so if he fails it... Fyo will know.

Day 2 I jailed Fyodor, he is also a loyal subject of the Empire. So Loyal he agreed to claim Czar and put himself in the firing line. I trust him well above all others and give him the title of temporary Czar until the Germans are eradicated.

Day 3 I found Vladimir Lenin and hung him on the gallows for all to see. He claimed cit in jail and proceeded to tell me how he was a reserve and was replaced and some other obviously fabricated story.

Day 4 I jailed Viteslav. I trust his claim, which is why he still stands today. However, he has a job to do tomorrow night, that again, Fyodor will tell you if he succeeded or not.

All in all Fyodor and Leonid are the only two people as of writing that I 100% trust in Russia. Let these two be your guides through these troubled times. Do not forget my Lurker list from Day 4 page 13 as well.

I expect to see your grand reveal, Andrei, from dead chat.”

Furthermore, the following was printed in the Petrograd newspaper, circulated to all the citizens, written by an anonymous author:

“Red = bold liar
yellow = empowered manipulator

Viktoria
Mihail
Leonid
Nadezhda
Vitislav
Prokofi

Fyodor
Moisey
Alexei

German death note left nearby the explosion site read:

Alexey's Adventure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrij70Gii-8

Town Population:

General
Medic
Spotter
Hidden German

Gunsmith
Journalist

Hidden Town power
Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power

Peasant/Bolshevik (Unknown Amount)
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant

Hidden Any (Peasant, Neutral, PR)
Hidden Any
Hidden Any
Hidden Any

Stalin

Anarchist

Graveyard:

Oleg (Teacher) - Shot by a bolt-action Mauser outside the school.
Maksim (Peasant) - Stabbed in a hurry with a kitchen knife and left to bleed out. (Anarchist)
Matvei (Peasant) - Choked to death (Anarchist)
Juri (Peasant) and Galina (Investigator) - Shot with a German military rifle
Jaroslav (Peasant) - Beaten to death by an angry Peasant crowd
Gavril (Doctor) - Shot on the spot by the Royal Guard
Nikita (Teacher) - Killed in a Bolshevik riot
Dimitri (Citizen) - Killed in a German assault
Praskovia (Propagandist) - Shot with a gun made by a Russian craftsman
Sergei (Propagandist) - Went missing on duty
Alexei (Detective) - Mutilated by a powerful explosion
Nadezhda (Nicholas II) - Kidnapped by the Red Army, fate unknown.
Georgi (Peasant) - Shot in the head by a German spy.
Igor (Soldier) - Executed by the Royal Guard
Nikifor (Forger) - Executed by the Royal Guard
Mihail (Framer) - Thrown into the fire by the Anarchist
Yakov (Sapper) - Blew up while setting a bomb at Alexei's house
Larisa (Lenin) - Publicly hanged on the strangely familiar gallows

Day will end when someone is lynched or a majority no lynch vote goes through. If the vote stalls, it ends 60 hours from now.

You need 10 votes to lynch!

Tatyana
January 23rd, 2012, 03:06 AM
Good morning everyone.

First off, I would like to mourn my dear friend Alexei... though his intentions may have never been clear, I trusted him for the vast majority of the game and I it appears that my trust was not forsaken. However, I must apologize to him as I chose not to roleblock Arkadi, but instead to roleblock Moisey (who I've suspected for some time). Ironically enough, the two people I trusted the most as of last night were Alexei and Fyodor (even though they happened to be bitter enemies at the time)...

Oh, and FIRST!

Tatyana
January 23rd, 2012, 03:17 AM
Now, for other things:
1) My thanks go out to the anarchist (whether you are Svetlana or not). Your service to the Russian people will not be forgotten, and your help is greatly appreciated. After the attack of the Red Army, we the Russian people would gladly support the execution of Stalin.
2) Today is a great day, for the Germans have been reduced to 1 KPN. It is also important to note that 1 german KPN is missing anyway... I roleblocked Moisey, so I am suspicious... It's also important to note that the Bolsheviks have at least 2 Proletariats since they still have a KPN.
3) Alexei shot Fyodor. Did Fyodor use his armor?
4) So... yesterday was incredibly confusing, but the night gave me some time to think and I am pretty confident that Arkadi is a German (fell for Fyodor's fiasco, which I still condemn by the way :P), and seeing the aftermath of tonight's actions makes me pretty sure that Moisey is also a German (maybe even the General). Of course, I would still love evidence to confirm or dispute these revelations...

Tatyana
January 23rd, 2012, 03:22 AM
Oh, and one last thing (this is very important). This is how things currently stand...

4 Germans
3+ Bolsheviks (at least 2 proletarians)
1 Anarchist
7- Russians (subtract 2+ proletarians from 9 Russians)
4 Hidden Any

As for Random town power roles, we know that there is an armorsmith and that there is an actress, which leaves 1 more power role (I can't remember, but was that the lookout?). I would appreciate it if people could rep me their role, as I would like to better figure this out.

Prokofi
January 23rd, 2012, 04:45 AM
the person with the gun(obviously Alexei) decided not to shoot me.

the Germans has just been sent down to 4 members.

Therefore, we should weaken the Bolsheviks.(don't want any scum to get too strong)

Prokofi
January 23rd, 2012, 04:53 AM
the situation for town wasn't as bad as i taught.

my guess is that 2 of the rand.neus were town, 1 was the drunkard(teacher),1 neutral

my guess is that Moisey is german.

i guess the missing German kill was
1) roleblocked (moisey)
2)vested (???)
3)healed(pretty much impossible)
4)hit immune target (Viteslav was jailed, Svetlana is almost certainly the Anarchist)
5)hit Nadezha(bolshevik target)

will we know if there was a double-kill?

Prokofi
January 23rd, 2012, 04:55 AM
the situation for town wasn't as bad as i taught.

my guess is that 2 of the rand.any were town, 1 was the drunkard(teacher),1 neutral

my guess is that Moisey is german.

i guess the missing German kill was
1) roleblocked (Moisey)
2)vested (???)
3)healed(pretty much impossible)
4)hit immune target (Viteslav was jailed, Svetlana is almost certainly the Anarchist)
5)hit Nadezha(bolshevik target)

fixed.

Jelena
January 23rd, 2012, 07:26 AM
So it looks like we agree on Arkadi and Leonid.

I'm not certain as to Leonid, so -vote Arkadi for now.

My scum list as of now is as follows:

Germans: Arkadi, Prokofi (?), Leonid (?), Evgheni, Viktoria
Anarchist: Probably Svetlana

Arkadi is basically confirmed, so let's lynch him and hopefully we have a good night again.

Svetlana, we're counting on you.

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 08:43 AM
I was attacked last night, had my armor protect me.

I know the squabbles between me and Alexei may seem juvenile, but as you can see he had no idea what he was talking about. He pegged the Jailor as scum and sapper as town.

NOW THAT THE JAILOR IS DEAD I CAN EXPLAIN WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO LYNCH NIKIFOR.

Ok, so the jailor cooked up a plan to jail Nikifor and just trash talk him and basically let him know he was going to execute him. He wanted the Mafia to send a sapper to Nikifor so that Nikifor and the Sapper blew up and if the jailor didn't execute Nikifor then he wouldn't die from the explosion. That's 2 dead germans for the price of one. Instead we lost Alexei THE FUCKING PERSON WHO COULD HAVE EASILY HELPED US OUT. It's poetic in a way, but I'm saddened to see that he was actually a detective and that he shot me. If someone else shot me then I'd be dead I'm pretty sure.

Also, I have no idea why, but the Germans apparently blocked me instead of Svetlana. If Tatyana didn't block me and I was blocked last night I can only assume it was them. Leonid kept to his word and is continuing to give me armor and I have found a new ally as of last night.

I'd like to know who got the gun from the Gunsmith and who they plan on shooting.

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 08:45 AM
Doc here. I'm healing you tonight.
If this is from Alexei then he is by far the worst player in the history of the world. I don't think there is another doctor in this game.

Svetlana
January 23rd, 2012, 09:34 AM
I received this rep last night:

Nadezsha = Tsar Yakov = General signed by Fyodor the sapper kill Nade tonight or I will blow you up i have armor and general being healed tonight will let you know when general not being healed take the chance and help us win with you

Nick the German here. Sorry GM messed you up as actress. Please co-op and kill Elixir/Nadesha the jailor please. We give general when we winning.

Nick/Leo again. Please agree and reply me. And who did you fail kill yesterday? We will protect you from lynching.

This has two likely outcomes:

1) Fyodor is the General and Leonid is his healer.

Supported by the intense push for an alliance and knowing Nadezhda's secret. NOT supported by the Bolshevik's killing the Jailer (explained below). Evidence against being the sapper kill.

2) The Bolshevik's are repping me trying to get Leonid and Fyodor killed (assuming I'm the Anarchist).

They were right about Nadezhdah but it's possible one of the Russians had been jailed and was able to discern the jailer as a result. This is also supported by the intense push for the german alliance, hoping that my actions (assuming I'm the Anarchist) would turn town against me.

The fact that the sapper used his kill last night also supports this second possibility. Why would the germans threaten to break the immunity of someone they assume is the Anarchist, but then uses that ability somewhere else?

The rep claiming to be Leonid also supports option two by stating the COM identity of the Jailer which would have been the common denominator in discerning his identity.

Also, I was interviewed last night. According to the graveyard, my list is accurate. Do not missunderstand it for a scum list. It's a list of people lying in day chat fairly regularly or are exhibiting manipulative behavior.

Red = bold liar
yellow = empowered manipulator

Viktoria
Mihail
Leonid
Nadezhda
Vitislav
Prokofi

Fyodor
Moisey
Alexei

Liars have something specific to hide:
Mihail was a liar; proven.
Leonid is a liar; proven (to me, but maybe not to you)
Nadezhda was a liar; proven.
Vitislav is a liar; not proven
Prokofi; not proven

And manipulators are power roles of some magnitude. They are empowered by these roles which causes them to not just scum hunt, but actively and admittedly manipulating the audience one way or the other.

Alexei's role supports this sentiment.

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 09:43 AM
A last will was discovered, well-hidden in a book in Georgi's house.
It read:

Hello. If you're reading this, it means that I'm dead.

I would first like to apologize for anything I have done to make myself seem suspicious prior to this point. Alexei was by far the most suspicious person to me on the first couple of days, and my inability to get him lynched despite his mountain of lies was frustrating to a degree I wasn't expecting.

I apologize for my zealous attempts to get you lynched, Alexei. Lying is not good enough evidence (though neither is a false claim by a troll that gets a town killed, but hey, what can you do about that?), but in the end I guess it didn't matter.

I have no words of wisdom to impart. The very fact that I survived for as long as I did, without being converted to the Bolshevik cause or outright killed, is a mystery to me. I hope the rest of you can still pull off a victory.

If anybody actually cares, I'm Echonian. This was my first Forum Mafia, and together with me being far busier than usual since this FM started, has meant that I haven't been able to contribute nearly as well as I wish I had been able to.

Have a good game everyone.

Viktoria
January 23rd, 2012, 10:05 AM
Well now, after a deep night of thought and constantly receiving rep messages, I have deduced the Russian emperor, I will keep his secret to the grave. Also, someone claiming to be Leonid gave me a list of names last night, claiming they were all scum.

Here is the rep message I received:

21-01-2012 08:08 PM
Thread: Day 4 - The Gallows
These people are scum: Evgheni Ilya Prokhor Moisey Svetlana Fyodor Sacha Arkadi. Don't ask me how I know this. I am Leonid. [CODE]

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 10:08 AM
I didn't send any rep to you last night if that's what you're getting at. I don't know if that's a true rep message you got or if you made it up after today's graveyard reveal, but I cannot claim it's validity. I also am unsure of Leo's COM name so he can claim for himself whether he is really Nick and why if he did send that he would sign off with his COM identity as if to somehow make you think its more true.

Personally the Anarchist is a curveball and having it be neutral is scary, but so far you haven't shown allegiance to any side so there's that I guess.

I'd like to hear what Moisey has to say about being blocked and who Arkadi blocked last night.

Vasili
January 23rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
I don't trust you at the minute, Tatyana. I would like for you to do the disguiser check.

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 10:15 AM
I don't trust you at the minute, Tatyana. I would like for you to do the disguiser check.

With no cleaned body and no dead Actress I can't comprehend why you would think that?

Arkadi
January 23rd, 2012, 10:19 AM
I didn't send any rep to you last night if that's what you're getting at. I don't know if that's a true rep message you got or if you made it up after today's graveyard reveal, but I cannot claim it's validity. I also am unsure of Leo's COM name so he can claim for himself whether he is really Nick and why if he did send that he would sign off with his COM identity as if to somehow make you think its more true.

Personally the Anarchist is a curveball and having it be neutral is scary, but so far you haven't shown allegiance to any side so there's that I guess.

I'd like to hear what Moisey has to say about being blocked and who Arkadi blocked last night.

I went to block Andrei again last night as I tried to explain to you guys yesterday that I believe him to be the anarchist. But I don't know if anyone already said this, but there's a witch about and I was controlled last night so I don't know who I hit. But you'll notice that since I was controlled and Andrei was presumably not blocked, the anarchist got a kill off so.... you can come to your own conclusions on that.

Vote Andrei

Vasili
January 23rd, 2012, 10:23 AM
With no cleaned body and no dead Actress I can't comprehend why you would think that?

It's simply a precaution, as there's a pretty low chance that she was actually disguised (if she lied about her role for some reason). I just found it a little odd that she forgot to do it today, that's all.

Also, there's some weird WIFOM going in those rep messages, so I'm going to analyze the remaining roles to see if I can get anything out of it.

Vasili
January 23rd, 2012, 10:29 AM
I went to block Andrei again last night as I tried to explain to you guys yesterday that I believe him to be the anarchist. But I don't know if anyone already said this, but there's a witch about and I was controlled last night so I don't know who I hit. But you'll notice that since I was controlled and Andrei was presumably not blocked, the anarchist got a kill off so.... you can come to your own conclusions on that.

Vote Andrei

As I posted, however, I noticed Arkadi's post, and it made me think about the existence of a witch.

Does the witch/pagan tell its victims that they were controlled?

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 10:38 AM
Yes, they know if they were controlled.

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 10:45 AM
Arkandi CAN be an actress because of the Hidden Any's

It just depends on how many Hidden Any's we think are town power.

Leo, Tatyana, and I are the three Hidden town powers. I know who the Gunsmith is and am unsure on the Journalist.

4 Hidden Any's = 1 Witch + 3 unknown roles?

The witch doesn't want me to find her so she's using Ark to block me, but after last night you'd think Tatyana would use her block on Ark and if there is a witch they wouldn't try to mess with mafia roles, but instead go after the actress and use her instead.

So why would the witch target Ark if he was going to be roleblocked? I told Tatyana last night that she should go after someone else only because I thought Ark was German and would block Alexei for trying to kill him and the Gunsmith gun can't be roleblocked.(Again I was just assuming the mafia were idiots the same as the Jailor's strategy with the sapper).

Ilya
January 23rd, 2012, 11:10 AM
Who cares about killing the Anarchist right now? Given both the Tsar and Lenin died to night deaths, he's more useful to us alive than dead. His goal ATM is night killing the German general, after all. The only people who should be worried are Germans. Are you one?

Ilya
January 23rd, 2012, 11:11 AM
That was meant to be directed to Arkadi. Forgot to quote.

Arkadi
January 23rd, 2012, 11:15 AM
Who cares about killing the Anarchist right now? Given both the Tsar and Lenin died to night deaths, he's more useful to us alive than dead. His goal ATM is night killing the German general, after all. The only people who should be worried are Germans. Are you one?

He also has to kill Stalin, interesting that you ignore that and assume I'm a german. Is that because you know I'm not a Bolshevik Ms. 13 posts?

Also, allow me to quote the anarchist's death note:

||| do not tell the anarchist who to kill ||| alexei and fyodor should not make lists in day with targets to kill ||| i will not conform to you ||| if you continue this you will die ||| next night kill will waste itself on the next person to aim my target |||

Sure we can leave him alive right now but a) I didn't want it to go ignored with everyone being like "herp derp Svetlana is the anarchist" and b) he's made it pretty clear that he will not act as a town vigilante so if you want to roll the dice on him hitting the right targets, then by all means.

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Given both the Tsar and Lenin died to night deaths

Lenin was killed yesterday by the late great Jailor not last night as you said.

Arkadi
January 23rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Nevermind, I could've sworn Stalin used to be on the anarchist's hit list, but apparently he's not anymore.

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 11:20 AM
Anarchist only needs to kill Stalin if the General is lynched, as of now. Stalin comes in when one of the three dies at day.

Forum Mafia GM
January 23rd, 2012, 11:32 AM

That would be specified, yes.

Andrei
January 23rd, 2012, 11:52 AM
Maybe there is no witch and Arkadi is faking it.
-vote Arkadi

Alexei said he is confirmed detainer.

Arkadi
January 23rd, 2012, 11:55 AM
Maybe there is no witch and Arkadi is faking it.
-vote Arkadi

Alexei said he is confirmed detainer.

Alexei also said that the jailor was scum, yakov was town and that svetlana was the anarchist. And she lied about shooting me. So yeah, keep trying anarchist. Didn't you say yesterday that you would have info today?

I'd also like to hear more from Ilya. She wonders if I'm german and then disappears at the first response.

Andrei
January 23rd, 2012, 12:04 PM
Alexei also said that the jailor was scum, yakov was town and that svetlana was the anarchist. And she lied about shooting me. So yeah, keep trying anarchist. Didn't you say yesterday that you would have info today?

I'd also like to hear more from Ilya. She wonders if I'm german and then disappears at the first response.
Why are you convinced that I am Anarchist? Just because a witch controlled you when you were about to roleblock me? Your random lynching.

Arkadi
January 23rd, 2012, 12:09 PM
Why are you convinced that I am Anarchist? Just because a witch controlled you when you were about to roleblock me? Your random lynching.

I roleblocked you yesterday and there was no anarchist kill. Last night I couldn't roleblock you because a witch controlled me, and the anarchist had a kill. What conclusion would you draw from that?

Ilya
January 23rd, 2012, 12:22 PM
Lenin was killed yesterday by the late great Jailor not last night as you said.
Aren't executions at night? I was under the impression that counts as a night kill.

God forbid some of us don't check the forums every thirty minutes. And, no, Stalin doesn't need to be killed. For Ms. 13 posts, I apparently have a better understanding of people's roles. Odd. It's much better to let the anarchist do his own stuff at the current moment. He's arguably the least threatening to town, and possibly the most threatening to Germans.

Viteslav
January 23rd, 2012, 12:29 PM
vote arkadi

bummed that the jailor died after our lovely chat last night
at least he gave me a good idea of who to trust today

Viteslav
January 23rd, 2012, 12:38 PM
Liars have something specific to hide:
Vitislav is a liar; not proven

lolol why does everyone hate me?

Arkadi
January 23rd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Aren't executions at night? I was under the impression that counts as a night kill.

God forbid some of us don't check the forums every thirty minutes. And, no, Stalin doesn't need to be killed. For Ms. 13 posts, I apparently have a better understanding of people's roles. Odd. It's much better to let the anarchist do his own stuff at the current moment. He's arguably the least threatening to town, and possibly the most threatening to Germans.

I can't help but find it interesting that you've been lurking this whole time, and then the same day the witch makes herself known by controlling me you decide to start being talkative. I can't prove anything for now of course, but hopefully someone in a position to act on this could look into it.

Andrei
January 23rd, 2012, 01:15 PM
I roleblocked you yesterday and there was no anarchist kill. Last night I couldn't roleblock you because a witch controlled me, and the anarchist had a kill. What conclusion would you draw from that?
Coincidence obviously. The Anarchist is trying to frame me.

Arkadi
January 23rd, 2012, 01:17 PM
Coincidence obviously. The Anarchist is trying to frame me.

I considered it, but there's no way he knew that I'd be blocking you last night, or that I'd be witched last night to stop myself from blocking you. You'd think if he wanted to frame you he would have withheld his action.

Arkadi
January 23rd, 2012, 01:18 PM
I should clarify, there's no way he knew that I'd block you two nights ago, he could assume I was blocking you last night, but wouldn't know about the witching.

Andrei
January 23rd, 2012, 01:21 PM
The Anarchist is a wise one! He is a psychic that knows all.

Tatyana
January 23rd, 2012, 03:01 PM

Oh, I remember what you were talking about. To be honest, those reps were only so I could re-rep someone else, but a promise is a promise. If I remember correctly...

Poopdeck. Babies. Bananas. Mithril.

I think it's pretty obvious that there is no disguiser now.... I'll save my rep for other things. Also, I've received but one rep today and I'd like to know who sent it.... you know who you are.

Prokhor
January 23rd, 2012, 03:02 PM
thumbs up for being 1 of 4 pesants.

Moisey
January 23rd, 2012, 05:09 PM
-vote Arkadi

This is our best bet for the day. Alexei basically confirmed it but Fyodor suspects Arkadi could be actress. Still, due to the odds of Akradi being German vs the odds of being the actress, this should be our target today.

In Russia, door opens you!

Andrei
January 23rd, 2012, 05:44 PM
In Soviet Russia, cows milk you!

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 05:51 PM
I don't see how Alexei confirmed anything. The chances that there are a second actress is low, but saying she's confirmed isn't true. This is nothing like yesterday with Nikifor and I have to think a detainer would act completely different than Arkadi is acting in terms of night actions. Alexei says that Arkadi is a consort because Arkadi claims to have blocked Alexei and Alexei said that didn't happen, but Alexei lied about so many things that I disregarded that and looked at it logically.

Logically Arkadi wouldn't want to be so public with all the claims if Tatyana had already claimed Actress. I'm ignoring WIFOM for the moment because it's meaningless and works both ways. Tatyana claimed that she was blocked on N2, but no one claimed to have blocked her so what may have happened was Arkadi thought "Tatyana can't be an actress because I'm an actress and she knew he was clean because she was Detainer", but at the last second or possibly after the time sent a message thinking he changed it to Alexei? So when Alexei didn't claim the block he got suspicious and claimed it for him.

OR

Logically Arkadi is the detainer and just lied about who he blocked, claimed 2nd actress, and generally acted scummy so everyone would kill him.

I've been against what Alexei has said all game even though deep down I knew he was a retarded town role. Tatyana is still a clean suspect so far and as I've said before I have a better time believing there are 2 actresses and no detainers than 1 actress and 1 detainer with the presented facts. There are so many better suspects to go after and if there is a sheriff(Which there has to be I assume) they can check out Arkadi and get a clean read on him now that the framer is dead.

We almost know all the roles in the game other than peasents and scum then. The only role I'm unaware of is the Journalist which I assume is culted at this point.

General - Peotr ?
Medic - Ania ?
Spotter - ?
Hidden German - ?

Gunsmith - Known
Journalist - Unknown/Andrei?

Hidden Town power(Actress) - Tatyana
Hidden Town Power(Armorsmith) - Leonid
Hidden Town Power(Investigator) - Fyodor

Peasant - Prokhor
Peasant - Krili
Peasant - ?
Peasant - ?

Hidden Any(Actress) - Arkadi
Hidden Any(Witch) - ?
Hidden Any(Doctor?) - Pretty sure I know who this is
Hidden Any(Peasent?) - ?

Stalin - Sacha

Anarchist - Svetlana

If any one can provide insight to these roles it'd be lovely I did leave a decent amount blank even though I have hunches only because I don't want you to have a narrow list of who my known, but not public known roles are.

Prokofi
January 23rd, 2012, 06:50 PM
i believe we should eliminate the Bolsheviks ASAP

we only got a 1 bolshevik kill throughout this game.

vote Sacha

also, we shouldn't rush a lynch. its a bad idea.

Prokofi
January 23rd, 2012, 06:51 PM
Arkadi is at L-4

Kirill
January 23rd, 2012, 07:08 PM
Kirill has mixed feelings about last night. The death of two Germans was a high price for three of the Empire. Kirill wonders why the communication break down between Alexei, Nadezhda, and Fyodor occurred. Kirill also is concerned about the power roles so exposed.

Kirill also received two blank reps. He does not understand their meaning.

-vote Arkadi

Moisey
January 23rd, 2012, 07:09 PM
Peotr I agree is German. Has tried to stay under the radar and if you look at his messages he just comes off as evil.
Sasha again is one who rarely talks.

My gut tells me not to trust Arkadi. However Sasha and Peotr should be invested/blocked this evening.

In Russia, grass grows you!

Viktoria
January 23rd, 2012, 07:24 PM
-vote Arkadi

Easily German

Andrei
January 23rd, 2012, 07:29 PM
Bandwagon alert!! ALERT ALERT SOUND THE ALARMS!

-unvote Arkadi

Do not rush you niggers. We still have time left.

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 07:33 PM
-vote Arkadi

Easily German

Shit like this makes me question everything.

Andrei
January 23rd, 2012, 07:35 PM
Shit like this makes me question everything.
WIFOM

Andrei
January 23rd, 2012, 07:38 PM
-vote Sacha

Vasili
January 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
Okay, I don't think that Arkadi is a prudent lynch, to be honest. He just doesn't come off as that scummy to me, when compared to the alternative of Sacha. I'm almost positive that Sacha isn't town, so I suggest that we deal with him, instead of lynching a potential escort that could save us in the days to come.

-vote Sacha

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 08:04 PM
Scorpio is cool I suppose.

Vasili
January 23rd, 2012, 08:07 PM

Does he have a stinger?

Moisey
January 23rd, 2012, 08:19 PM

Has to be a PM request. "Say Scorpio" or something.

Viktoria
January 23rd, 2012, 08:20 PM
Either Arkadi or Tatyanna is lying, or maybe even both of them.

One of them is a detainer.

My bet is on Arkadi, hence why Arkadi is a good lynch.

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 08:23 PM
Either Arkadi or Tatyanna is lying, or maybe even both of them.

One of them is a detainer.

My bet is on Arkadi, hence why Arkadi is a good lynch.

Why? I explained my reasoning now explain yours.

Moisey
January 23rd, 2012, 08:34 PM
Arkadi (5): Jelana, Viteslav, Moisey, Krilil, Viktoria
Five votes needed to Lynch

Andrei (1): Arkadi
Nine votes needed to lynch

Sasha (3): Prokofi, Andrei, Vasili
Seven votes needed to lynch

Viktoria
January 23rd, 2012, 08:36 PM
Why? I explained my reasoning now explain yours.

My reasoning is biased, I naturally like Ganondorf, so I want to give him more of a chance than most other people.

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 08:40 PM
I think both are Actresses. You're point proves nothing.

Viktoria
January 23rd, 2012, 08:52 PM
I doubt both are actresses considering the number of PRs left

Viktoria
January 23rd, 2012, 08:52 PM
My point is still valid

Viktoria
January 23rd, 2012, 09:00 PM

GOSICK is better...wait....I'm Sagittarrius

Svetlana
January 23rd, 2012, 10:10 PM
I find it unlikely that there are two actresses.

But more importantly, I remember Leonid claiming lookout when falsely accusing me of shit. Did he admit to that claim being false? If not, I'd like to see what he got last night before we lynch anyone.

Fyodor, what was your part in the events of yesterday? Weren't you feeding Leonid information or was that Alexei?

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 11:01 PM
Fyodor, what was your part in the events of yesterday? Weren't you feeding Leonid information or was that Alexei?

I told Leo to fake a lookout claim to disprove Alexei so something could get accomplished and then I realized that my info was wrong and all that bullshit happened. That was concocted by me after I got the armor from him proving he was what I repped him as.

If you trust me then you trust him because I survived Alexei's shot last night with his armor and I got more armor last night. I'm getting guns from the gunsmith and if I'm not blocked can slowly piece together the last few roles, but I need to be alive in order to do it.

Svetlana
January 23rd, 2012, 11:13 PM

I told Leo to fake a lookout claim to disprove Alexei so something could get accomplished and then I realized that my info was wrong and all that bullshit happened. That was concocted by me after I got the armor from him proving he was what I repped him as.

If you trust me then you trust him because I survived Alexei's shot last night with his armor and I got more armor last night. I'm getting guns from the gunsmith and if I'm not blocked can slowly piece together the last few roles, but I need to be alive in order to do it.

If you believe that I am the Anarchist, you must not believe I was healed. Why do you think that these is another doctor in the setup in that case?

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 11:16 PM
I think you're anarchist because I'm the investigator and I checked you as such. There's no denying that you're the anarchist, but it just so happens the anarchist can choose whoever he wants to win. With the sapper/jailor gone you're completely safe at night and have nothing to be afraid of because the town will not lynch someone who can kill the opposing forces. It just depends at what point in the game will you choose a side and will you be with us or against us? Time will tell and it looks like we don't have much of a choice. This would be completely different if you were a Serial Killer, but you are not.

Svetlana
January 23rd, 2012, 11:17 PM
I think you're anarchist because I'm the investigator and I checked you as such. There's no denying that you're the anarchist, but it just so happens the anarchist can choose whoever he wants to win. With the sapper/jailor gone you're completely safe at night and have nothing to be afraid of because the town will not lynch someone who can kill the opposing forces. It just depends at what point in the game will you choose a side and will you be with us or against us? Time will tell and it looks like we don't have much of a choice. This would be completely different if you were a Serial Killer, but you are not.

I'm not sure what you're responding to, but it sure wasn't my question.

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 11:40 PM
Oh I was answering the first part about that. I only think there's another doctor because someone repped me saying they were going to heal me and then asked whether they wanted me to heal Leo or me.

I don't believe it's validity, but I put it up there for extra WIFOM I suppose. Maybe I lied about the block and found another doctor and am repping with him...You'll never know!

Fyodor
January 23rd, 2012, 11:41 PM
I wanted them to heal Leo or me.***

Tatyana
January 23rd, 2012, 11:51 PM
I happen to think that Arkadi is a detainer for a few reasons....

First off, he lied abbot blocking Alexei. I understand that Alexei's various statements have been confusing at best, but that doesn't justify a blatant lie like that.

My main reason is because of Fyodor. I suspect that Arkadi was piggybacking off of Fyodor's push for my lynch because he felt that a Russian death would effectively end the game. My lynch had decent momentum, so maybe Arkadi just fell for an unintentional scum trap...

Svetlana
January 23rd, 2012, 11:59 PM
Oh I was answering the first part about that. I only think there's another doctor because someone repped me saying they were going to heal me and then asked whether they wanted me to heal Leo or me.

I don't believe it's validity, but I put it up there for extra WIFOM I suppose. Maybe I lied about the block and found another doctor and am repping with him...You'll never know!

You said that you think you know who the person is. Who is this person? I'm willing to bet that the only other healer in the game is the Medic.

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 12:17 AM
I happen to think that Arkadi is a detainer for a few reasons....

First off, he lied abbot blocking Alexei. I understand that Alexei's various statements have been confusing at best, but that doesn't justify a blatant lie like that.

My main reason is because of Fyodor. I suspect that Arkadi was piggybacking off of Fyodor's push for my lynch because he felt that a Russian death would effectively end the game. My lynch had decent momentum, so maybe Arkadi just fell for an unintentional scum trap...

I did not lie about blocking Alexei. Unless the Game Masters made some kind of colossal error on their part and made me block some other person without sending me any kind of private message to inform me of it, then that is who I blocked. And I don't think they'd do that to me.

If you'll remember, saying that I blocked you initially actually helped you from getting lynched, so piggybacking on his push doesn't seem like a very accurate description of the days events in my opinion. Admittedly, I was still untrustworthy of Alexei at the time, given the amount of lies she spewed throughout the course of the events, so I wanted to see where she was going with yet another one. While she did turn out to be town in the end, I still have no idea what she was trying to accomplish this game.

I'm kind of useless to town at this point anyway, as the witch will likely continue to make me block people at random and prevent any kind of useful investigation from occurring until I die. At which point I assume Tatyana will become the next victim, so if a lookout does exist somewhere out there I'd ask that you watch one of us tonight. That's assuming I don't get lynched though.

Since Andrei isn't voting me, maybe there really is just an insane anarchist coincidence, and he really is town. So for now, I'll unvote Andrei.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 01:30 AM
I agree that Arkadi is detainer. As I have said, the odds of Arkadi being German are greater then odds on being an Actress (even greater if we think we have TWO Actresses). Arkadi is our best bet today. Sasha can easily be dealt with this Night.

In Russia, TV Remote turns off you!

Kirill
January 24th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Kirill agrees that a swift lynch is not in the best interest of the Empire. There are several people I would like to hear from still.

Arkadi (5): Jelana, Viteslav, Moisey, Krilil, Viktoria
Five votes needed to Lynch

Sasha (3): Prokofi, Andrei, Vasili

Forum Mafia GM
January 24th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Several players will be modkilled for inactivity by the end of the day.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 04:10 AM
~People who have not spoken yet~
Leonid
Evgheni
Sacha
Peotr
Ania

Prokhor only said “thumbs up for being 1 of 4 pesants.” not exactly a real post.

Thats basically 6 AFK. Ilya has not really said anything as well. Looks like we're going to go down due to AFKers.

In Russia, keyboard is away from you!

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Kirill agrees that a swift lynch is not in the best interest of the Empire. There are several people I would like to hear from still.

This. I will not claim role, give any information, defend myself, make accusations or vote to lynch until everyone has talked.

AFKers since Day 3: Sacha, Peotr and Ania

Not posting anything substantial is still posting. We can judge them from there: Prokhor and Evgheni.

Ania
January 24th, 2012, 05:45 AM
I was afk sorry. I got in a reserve. The real Ania was mod killed.

Peotr
January 24th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Hi all, I have good news, Peotr has been replaced! You'll have to excuse me if i say something stupid, I'm not done reading the previous days yet. For now, I'm at least another vote.

-vote Sacha

Tatyana
January 24th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Lol how convenient...

Sacha
January 24th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Hmph, it seems I'm a favourite to be lynched. There IS a reason that I haven't spoken since Day 3, but I'd prefer to not reveal it unless given a good reason. Essentially, I've been AFK for a considerable amount of time, but I've returned and should be relatively active now. I'd like to protest the assertation that I'm Stalin - Considering how long I've been AFK for, surely that should preclude me from being scum, as they need to kill each night? I need to catch up on what's happened, time for some extended reading...

Fyodor
January 24th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Can you lie about being modkilled?

Forum Mafia GM
January 24th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Can you lie about being modkilled?

Yes.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 09:23 AM
This. I will not claim role, give any information, defend myself, make accusations or vote to lynch until everyone has talked.

We're waiting...

Jelena
January 24th, 2012, 09:42 AM
I have a feeling both are lying about the modkill.

oops will probably not confirm it, but we need to lynch, and we need to lynch a German.

Jelena
January 24th, 2012, 09:44 AM
My theory as of now:

Germans- Arkadi, Prokofi, Ania, Peotr

Stalin- Sacha

Anarchist- Svetlana

What do with this.

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 10:33 AM
I just returned from a partyand I'm wasted. I know you want to settle the socre with me but I really have to sleep now.

I didn't say it in my previous post but I think we should not discuss about who the real Anarchist is. I dont trust Arkadi but I belief that there should be witch.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 11:20 AM
I know you want to settle the socre with me but I really have to sleep now.

There's no score to settle. I would just like to see an ounce of truth out of you today.

in b4 this day ends before Leonid wakes up and doesn't say a single constructive thing the day after he attempted to train wreck town with the other scum.

Town, you need to look at every individual that attempted to have me lynched yesterday. Mihail proves that the "preasure lynch" excuse was just that, an excuse. Scum very blatantly tried to train on me based on NOTHING. And as I told Mihail yesterday, I'm not saying that they're all scum, but anyone that said "Svet is obvious scum -vote" or told a lie is likely to be your remaining Germans, some neuts and some Bolshevics.

Viktoria:
r123 "I found a German: Svet is German"
r148/149 Calls bullshit on Loenid and then votes me.

Leonid:
r125 Accuses me of being German and asks me to explain myself.
r134 Accuses me of being detainer
r138 Sites a preasure lynch as a reason to -vote me
r139 Claims to have given Fyodor his intel
r181 If Tatyana was RBd, I must be detainer (we later find this to be based off of incorrect GM PMs, apparently)
R184 Svet is only to visit Tatyana
r207 Leonid pulls his vote on me for cop out reasons; namely the preasure lynch excuse and the fact I claimed to have been healed... he NEVER says anything about getting incorrect intel.

Mihail
r147 Accuses me of being "scummiest person today" with no basis; sites Leonid and Viktoria's claims on me as reason to -vote me. (appealing to authority instead of evidence or evidential claims; common fallacy; google it)
r175 Insists everyone vote me

Fyodor
r158 Gives plausible reasoning for not lynching others, than without a word about me -votes me
r182/183 Correctly points out that Leonid has not made an evidential claim on me yet and assumes Leonid is Lookout and had seen me visit Tatyana

Arkadi
r176 Gives in to the peer preasure and proceedes to -vote me without giving a reason or conceding to any argument about me.

Visili
r179 Blindly -votes me, says he has some stuff to say later in the day.

Nadezhda
r188 Blindly votes me to end the day (anxious for jailer chat in retrospec)

Tatyana
r195 Blindly votes me
r204 Concedes that Germans are splitting the vote, but insists on lynching me anyways.

Viteslav
r196 Blindly votes me with not a single word.

Prokofi
r214 Blindly votes me with "might as well" as his reason.

Based on this information only, the following I deduce the following

Viktoria is scum of some magnitude, most likely German; started the train.

Fyodor says he gave Leonid the intel on me, which we are suppose to believe was a Lookout claim of me visiting Tatyana. Fyodor today claims invest, which means he must have invested me as detainer, which then leads him to believe I was the one to roleblock Tatyana... since it is unlikely that we have 2 actresses, I understand the conclusion he drew after there had already been an actress claim. Because of this, I don't immediately believe that Fyodor is scummy from this.

Leonid is SCUMMY AS FUCK. Leonid's accusations of me were based off the information that Fyodor fed him. However, he -unvoted me without a single concession to his own accusations and a cop out explaination. This -unvote also came a bit before the faulty PM was even discovered.

Mihail I knew was scummy; his death proved it.

Prokofi, Viteslav, Visili and Arkadi are SCUMMY AS FUCK. They gave no intellectual reasons for voting me... they just did. Arkadi is the worst offender in this group.

Tatyana, I'm not sure about. I see her as probably being a town that wanted to get the detainer she was told had RBd her. Although, how possible is it that Tatyana is the detainer and claims to have been roleblocked after taking no night action one night to implicate a detainer and claim actress? No actress was confirmed in the setup.

Jelena
January 24th, 2012, 11:50 AM
It is a general consensus that we lynch Arkadi or Prokofi.

I suggest lynching Arkadi today, and shooting Prokofi.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Votes for Arkadi:

Viteslav
Andrei
Jelena
Kirill
Viktoria
Andrei unvotes

That's 4 active votes on Arkadi. 0 on Prokofi. 2 of the 4 votes on Arkadi are themselves considered scum. I would hardly call this a consensus.

Vasili
January 24th, 2012, 12:07 PM
What's your point, Claw? There are 19 people alive, and living 8 people are on your list. Since you obviously wouldn't vote for yourself, that leaves 10 wildcards.
The 10 wildcards are Evgheni, Ilya, Ania, Peotr, Jelena, Prokofi, Kirill, Moisey, Andrei, and last, but not least, Sacha. Do you see a pattern among the living abstainers?

@Jelena
-unvote Sacha
I'm not very convinced of anything about Sacha now, though perhaps I'm conceding too easily to his AFK claim. Anyways, I suggest we don't rush any lynch just yet, as we have about a day and a half to get it right.

Vasili
January 24th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Also, be back later, I need to eat.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 12:10 PM
What's your point, Claw? There are 19 people alive, and living 8 people are on your list. Since you obviously wouldn't vote for yourself, that leaves 10 wildcards.
The 10 wildcards are Evgheni, Ilya, Ania, Peotr, Jelena, Prokofi, Kirill, Moisey, Andrei, and last, but not least, Sacha. Do you see a pattern among the living abstainers?

@Jelena
-unvote Sacha
I'm not very convinced of anything about Sacha now, though perhaps I'm conceding too easily to his AFK claim. Anyways, I suggest we don't rush any lynch just yet, as we have about a day and a half to get it right.

The fact that you called me Claw proves to myself, and I know a few others exactly how wrong your judgement is.

Fyodor
January 24th, 2012, 01:06 PM
I told him to say you visited tatyana just to stop Alexei from being so stubborn and realizing he had informationvthat mightvbevthevfull picture

I saw you as pro anarchistvand disposer so you are aboutb99% anarchist

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 01:39 PM
I told him to say you visited tatyana just to stop Alexei from being so stubborn and realizing he had informationvthat mightvbevthevfull picture

I saw you as pro anarchistvand disposer so you are aboutb99% anarchist

I like v's, My name starts with a V. So does the name of the girl in my avatar. Her name is Victorique, hence why I chose her for my avatar

Kirill
January 24th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Kirill does not believe these claims of replacement.. Both responded too quickly after being questioned about their inactive behavior.

Fyodor
January 24th, 2012, 03:08 PM
I like v's, My name starts with a V. So does the name of the girl in my avatar. Her name is Victorique, hence why I chose her for my avatar

I posted that while I was at school on my kindle and the insert button is right next to the 'v' button. Trust me there are no hidden secrets going on.

Andrei
January 24th, 2012, 03:23 PM
I like trains.

Tatyana
January 24th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Vote Arkadi
So... I still think that Arkadi is the best lynch (and probably the safest one too). I advise we continue the lynch, as it would be wise to allow people as much time as possible to vote...

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Arkadi (6): Jelana, Viteslav, Moisey, Krilil, Viktoria, Tatyana
Four votes needed to Lynch

Sasha (3): Prokofi, Andrei, Peotr

Waiting for votes from Akradi, Fyodor, Ilya, Prokhor, Svetlana, Leonid, Evgheni (Not spoken in quite some time. AFK), Sacha and Ania.

In Russia, picture hang you!

Fyodor
January 24th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I'd rather kill a general faking as citizen rather than a detainer faking as actress when the evidence behind the actress being a detainer is "The retard said he lied".

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 05:22 PM
I'd rather kill a general faking as citizen rather than a detainer faking as actress when the evidence behind the actress being a detainer is "The retard said he lied".

Fyodor who is your general faking as Citizen?

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 05:42 PM
s?
So you WANT the anarchist to join the Communists? Not exactly pro-town there

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 05:48 PM
s?
So you WANT the anarchist to join the Communists? Not exactly pro-town there

Isn't Svetlana a german according to you? I'm curious why you're not pushing for his lynch? It's almost like you're hopping on whatever train you can find...

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Isn't Svetlana a german according to you? I'm curious why you're not pushing for his lynch? It's almost like you're hopping on whatever train you can find...

No one wants to lynch someone. Staying on as the only person in a lynch doesn't help town at all. Its just being stubborn

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 05:52 PM
No one wants to lynch someone. Staying on as the only person in a lynch doesn't help town at all. Its just being stubborn

Or it's backpedaling to keep heat off yourself. I guess we each have our own way of seeing things.

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Well, you have talked yourself into a "you or someone else" situation, so a lynch on you is beneficial. I made a claim against Svetlana, which I believe to be correct; however, I did not role claim with my accusation, therefore, my claim has no value.

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Well, you have talked yourself into a "you or someone else" situation, so a lynch on you is beneficial. I made a claim against Svetlana, which I believe to be correct; however, I did not role claim with my accusation, therefore, my claim has no value.

I don't think I've talked myself into a "you or someone else" situation, as the graveyard has already shown two propagandists. Two actresses is not out of a question. You're right, your accusation did not come with a role claim, and is effectively baseless. But so far you've listed me as "easily german" and Svetlana as "german" according to whatever role you are. I have yet to hear you hypothesize on who might be one of those dastardly communists. Isn't that curious?

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 05:58 PM
I don't think I've talked myself into a "you or someone else" situation, as the graveyard has already shown two propagandists. Two actresses is not out of a question. You're right, your accusation did not come with a role claim, and is effectively baseless. But so far you've listed me as "easily german" and Svetlana as "german" according to whatever role you are. I have yet to hear you hypothesize on who might be one of those dastardly communists. Isn't that curious?

If you paid attention yesterday, I made a general scum list. Not a general German list.

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 06:00 PM
If you paid attention yesterday, I made a general scum list. Not a general German list.

I've seen a lot of scum lists lately, and my name is usually situated somewhere near your own. I just don't want everyone else to forget that if this lynch goes through.

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Well I'm just curious why you're pinpointing me, and not getting some of the lurkers who most likely, one being Stalin, and one being the German General

Ania
January 24th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Sorry people, due to my modkill I had to read this thread over. And Arkadi certainly sounds scummy. I assure you that I did not lie about the modkill. Anyhow, I will be assisting you on the lynch.[
[B]-Vote Arkadi
[B] Arkadi (7): Jelana, Viteslav, Moisey, Krilil, Viktoria, Tatyana, Ania
Three votes needed to Lynch

Waiting for votes from Akradi, Fyodor, Ilya, Prokhor, Svetlana, Leonid, Evgheni (Not spoken in quite some time. AFK) and Sacha.[B]

Ania
January 24th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Sorry people, due to my modkill I had to read this thread over. And Arkadi certainly sounds scummy. I assure you that I did not lie about the modkill. Anyhow, I will be assisting you on the lynch.[
[B]-Vote Arkadi
Arkadi (7): Jelana, Viteslav, Moisey, Krilil, Viktoria, Tatyana, Ania

Waiting for votes from Akradi, Fyodor, Ilya, Prokhor, Svetlana, Leonid, Evgheni (Not spoken in quite some time. AFK) and Sacha.
^ Fixed

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Well I'm just curious why you're pinpointing me, and not getting some of the lurkers who most likely, one being Stalin, and one being the German General

A mislynch right now would pretty much seal the deal for scum, so I doubt the true lurkers are anything more than that, it's the people that have suddenly become aggressive with their voting in the last two days that I'm really curious about. Like Ilya who quite literally came out of nowhere to vote me. And you, who tries to blend into whatever the majority is headed towards.

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 06:31 PM
How is that me, "becoming aggressive," if I'm, "blending in" ?

Well, if you don't want there to be a lynch on you, PROVE to everyone voting you that you are in fact the actress, and that either A: Tatyanna is lying, or B: There are two actresses, which seems nearly impossible with the amount of claimed power roles that have substance. I don't know if Tatyanna is just a better talker than you are, but to me, you are far more scummy than her, and a proven power role (Alexei) has claimed you are Detainer.

Fyodor
January 24th, 2012, 06:58 PM

Well, if you don't want there to be a lynch on you, PROVE to everyone voting you that you are in fact the actress, and that either A: Tatyanna is lying, or B: There are two actresses, which seems nearly impossible with the amount of claimed power roles that have substance. I don't know if Tatyanna is just a better talker than you are, but to me, you are far more scummy than her, and a proven power role (Alexei) has claimed you are Detainer.

Alexei didn't confirm shit he, like all of you, can't assume there are 2 actresses. If Alexei was a detainer he would have blocked Svetlana and if he was an actress he would try to block a german. He blocked Andrei N3 and there was only 1 German kill and he tried again last night and got witched. That doesn't seem very anti-town to me. His only crime is that he thinks he blocked Alexei N2 and didn't apparently.

I'm still partial to Sacha. Sacha was extremely aggressive early and then completely dropped off the map for the rest of the game. I would only be that confrontational if I was either a citizen or faking a citizen. We have 2 roleblocks now and we still have to deal with the Bolsheviks kill which can easily reach 2 very soon. You may all think "Oh lynching the general is a horrible idea!" Yeah, if we didn't have 2 roleblockers and know who the fucking Anarchist was, we'd be able to block him every night AND search for the german killer each night IF we had 2 roleblockers.

So, Sacha = Dead and if Sacha = General then we block force Svet into attacking Stalin targets(he'll aim at scummy players rather than probable town like Tatyana and I) and the Mafia are weakened by us killing the general. So yeah, I'm all for lynching the General if it means Svet won't be able to choose whomever he wants to win. Then when Svet does eventually find and kill Stalin he loses because we know who he is already and can block him from recruiting anymore while we deal with the few remaining german roles if existent at that point.

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 08:18 PM
My response to the reps:

@Svetlana
I'm surprised that they managed to find my COM identity even though I tried to post beyond my usual time (I posted at 2-3am) and tried to just a different playstyle. I suppose that my posts on Day4 and me calling you Dimwit had exposed myself. While I do not send you the reps, I'm not sure who sent it. I believe that someone is trying to make me a scapegoat for lynching and to destroy my credibility. I don't think it's a revenge tactic from you. I also feel that the person who sent you the rep tried to prevent me from defending you. If I defend you then I am scum. If you reply to the rep then I will mark you as scum.

@Viktoria
Sorry but I did not send you the rep. First of all, your "confirmation code" is wrong. And Svetlana does not have my "confirmation code". At least I know that I'm not framed by the people I have sent rep before.

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 08:20 PM

I've given all the proof I can. I can't convince you of probability, I can only point two dead propagandists in the graveyard. Alexei was a detective, not an investigator. She has shown throughout this game that she is willing to lie to get whatever result she believes to be the correct one. Look at her last will, she shot Fyodor when she said she was going to shoot me in the day chat. And she listed Nadezhda as scum when Nad was the jailor. Not to mention that you are also on Alexei's scum list. The proven power role's list that is.

So pretty much every argument you have against me leads right back to you being a good lynch target. I've claimed a role, but you have not. Why is that? Is that because there's no more room on the list for your claim?

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 08:31 PM
I've given all the proof I can. I can't convince you of probability, I can only point two dead propagandists in the graveyard. Alexei was a detective, not an investigator. She has shown throughout this game that she is willing to lie to get whatever result she believes to be the correct one. Look at her last will, she shot Fyodor when she said she was going to shoot me in the day chat. And she listed Nadezhda as scum when Nad was the jailor. Not to mention that you are also on Alexei's scum list. The proven power role's list that is.

So pretty much every argument you have against me leads right back to you being a good lynch target. I've claimed a role, but you have not. Why is that? Is that because there's no more room on the list for your claim?

Claiming is not helpful when I don't have any useful information.

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Claiming is not helpful when I don't have any useful information.

So you lied about Svetlana being german? That's not very pro-town, eh?

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 08:47 PM
So you lied about Svetlana being german? That's not very pro-town, eh?

Using information people slip, like Svetlana did and pretending to be a power role so people believe your info is pro-town. I knew Svetlana wasn't town with intuition. I haven't started a persecution on someone (voting them) that I do not believe to be scum.

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 08:50 PM
I NEVER lied

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Oh, and one last thing (this is very important). This is how things currently stand...

4 Germans
3+ Bolsheviks (at least 2 proletarians)
1 Anarchist
7- Russians (subtract 2+ proletarians from 9 Russians)
4 Hidden Any

As for Random town power roles, we know that there is an armorsmith and that there is an actress, which leaves 1 more power role (I can't remember, but was that the lookout?). I would appreciate it if people could rep me their role, as I would like to better figure this out.

Assuming no lynch and no kills tonight, by tomorrow:
4 Germans
3-5 Bolsheviks
1 Anarchist
5-7 Russians
4 Hidden Any (I assume 2 neutrals and 2 Russians)

For the hidden neutrals, I expect to see martyr but I do not see anyone acting scummy and trying to get lynched. Witch, maybe for German-Bolshevik war. And that will be bad news. I don't think we have the time hunting evil neutrals. Arsonist, unlikely because KPN will be too high.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 09:02 PM

With the amount that some people are posting (not much at all, and some none at all) and with 7 votes already for Arkadi it looks like this is our best bet tonight Fyodor. We have said numerous times why we think Arkadi is evil, but look at this fact. Quite a few people have not voted for Arkadi as well, and the majority of those who have not voted yet are suspected scum. This in itself is another lead that Arkadi should be lynched today. While getting the German General would be best lynch, if we cannot get the votes required in time, its best to still lynch the target that has the best odds of being evil. Check the odds.

In Russia, you stab sword!

Fyodor
January 24th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Day will end when someone is lynched or a majority no lynch vote goes through. If the vote stalls, it ends 60 hours from now.

lol I think we have plenty of time.

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 09:19 PM
I want to make full use of the day. Scummy Germans and Bolsheviks pushed for Nikifor's death quickly yesterday before we can have any meaningful discussion regarding the lurking scums. Are you sure it's only 60 hours? I recall it's unlimited?

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 09:24 PM
I'll be back later to give my opinion on lynch worthy targets.

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 10:09 PM
Balance of power:

Russian
Allies: Anarchist
Enemies: German = Bolsheviks = Witch

German
Allies: Witch
Enemies: Anarchist = Bolsheviks = Russian

Bolsheviks
Allies: Anarchist > Witch
Enemies: German = Russian

Witch
Allies: German = Bolsheviks > Anarchist
Enemies: Russian

Anarchist
Allies: Bolsheviks > Town
Enemies: German > Witch

Fyodor
January 24th, 2012, 10:14 PM
I enjoy that the Germans are the only team that have the anarchist as it's enemy when as I've said before the anarchist is completely neutral and can side with anyone it wants much like a witch after it kills the German general at night.

You just have to hope he doesn't find the General too soon because it looks an awful lot like Svetlana doesn't like me too much and if he finds the general he'll probably side with the Bolsheviks for my 'betrayal' of sorts.

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Additional notes: The above is after Nicholas II died. When Nicholas II alive and Lenin dead (Day 4):

Russian
Allies: None
Enemies: German = Bolsheviks = Witch = Anarchist

German
Allies: Witch
Enemies: Bolsheviks = Russian > Anarchist

Bolsheviks
Allies: Anarchist > Witch
Enemies: German = Russian

Witch
Allies: German = Bolsheviks > Anarchist
Enemies: Russian

Anarchist
Allies: Bolsheviks
Enemies: German = Town > Witch

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 10:24 PM
I enjoy that the Germans are the only team that have the anarchist as it's enemy when as I've said before the anarchist is completely neutral and can side with anyone it wants much like a witch after it kills the German general at night.

You just have to hope he doesn't find the General too soon because it looks an awful lot like Svetlana doesn't like me too much and if he finds the general he'll probably side with the Bolsheviks for my 'betrayal' of sorts.

You are a fool for hunting the Anarchist yesterday. I don't know what Nicholas II told you, but I've been hinting on the possibility of a witch early on. And no. Default alliance for Anarchist is Bolsheviks (even when Lenin is alive) as an insurance of lynching the General or Lenin. If we want to ensure Anarchist siding with town, lynching Stalin is a must (leaving Stalin to die at night means that Anarchist will still side with Bolsheviks as an insurance).

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Using information people slip, like Svetlana did and pretending to be a power role so people believe your info is pro-town. I knew Svetlana wasn't town with intuition. I haven't started a persecution on someone (voting them) that I do not believe to be scum.

First you say I slipped information and then you claim that you came to it by intuition. This is called a contradiction.

I would also love for you to reveal whatever information I slipped. Because up until this point, you're claim came from nothing. Try to avoid being ambiguous and reference an actual post I made that slipped any manner of information.

I need to get something else strait.

Alexei didn't confirm shit he, like all of you, can't assume there are 2 actresses. If Alexei was a detainer he would have blocked Svetlana and if he was an actress he would try to block a german. He blocked Andrei N3 and there was only 1 German kill and he tried again last night and got witched. That doesn't seem very anti-town to me. His only crime is that he thinks he blocked Alexei N2 and didn't apparently.

So Arkadi and Tatyana claim actress.

Arkadi claims to have blocked Andrei night 3, using that as evidence that Andrei is German since there was only 1 German kill. Problem is, I was attacked by the Germans, I am absolutely sure. As I already theorized that it explained why a train started on me out of nowhere yesterday. The Anarchist couldn't have done that, and there's no other reason why it would have started.

And he tried to block Andrei again on night 4, but was witched onto Fyodor? What are our other witch claims? Are we certain there is a witch? Sounds like a perfect excuse, to me.

Tatyana claims to have roleblocked Moisey last night, but Moisey hasn't denied nor confirmed this in any capacity; curious. Even more curious that no one seems to care.

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 10:46 PM

Just the vote I guess. Even that is bad because we lack votes. I recall Anarchist losing immunity and can't kill after winning. As for finding the General sooner or later, I don't know. Depends on who Anarchist is siding with.

Just like Sin FM, I want to predict how the votes will go in a few days. I don't want to end up weakening the Germans but having insufficient votes to hunt Bolsheviks. That's why I'm now trying to guess the roles of Hidden Any.

Leonid
January 24th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Tatyana claims to have roleblocked Moisey last night, but Moisey hasn't denied nor confirmed this in any capacity; curious. Even more curious that no one seems to care.

I thought Alexei said that Moisey have no night actions? Fyodor even confirmed Moisey as peasant?

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 10:53 PM
First you say I slipped information and then you claim that you came to it by intuition. This is called a contradiction.

So Arkadi and Tatyana claim actress.

Arkadi claims to have blocked Andrei night 3, using that as evidence that Andrei is German since there was only 1 German kill. Problem is, I was attacked by the Germans, I am absolutely sure. As I already theorized that it explained why a train started on me out of nowhere yesterday. The Anarchist couldn't have done that, and there's no other reason why it would have started.

And he tried to block Andrei again on night 4, but was witched onto Fyodor? What are our other witch claims? Are we certain there is a witch? Sounds like a perfect excuse, to me.

Actually I said yesterday that it was a possibility he was german, but since today I was witched and the anarchist got a kill off I believed he was anarchist. Then again, if he was really the anarchist you'd think he'd be fine with getting me lynched but he has unvoted. So I don't know what to think anymore about that. I can't do more than give everyone the information I get from my blocks. There is a witch, you don't have to believe me or not, but I was controlled last night. Not much else I can say about that.

I'm glad you brought up the Moisey thing, I wanted to ask about it earlier but seeing as how I'm slowly working my way up to the gallows I thought it'd go on deaf ears. I also assumed that since he never said "she lied I wasn't roleblocked" we were just going to take it as truth. But since you're going to bring it up, allow me to just throw out a possibility:

We can assume Moisey is a peasant from day 3 when Alexei said she followed him and he revealed he didn't go anywhere. If we also assume that he has been converted by the Bolsheviks by now, then what if Tatyana was also a Bolshevik with a lying actress claim? Since Tatyana's "target" was going to be Larissa, who turned out to be Lenin, it would've been a good cover had Larissa lived since she'd be lying for her Bolshevik buddy. Now Tatyana blocks Moisey, who in this conspiracy theory is on her team, who then confirms it to keep up the illusion that Tatyana is an actress.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 10:53 PM

Well.........

"stranger approached you, and occupied you the whole night. Your mind is a blur and you can not remember their face. You were roleblocked!"

I can now say that Tatyana is CORRECT that I was RBed last night. Wanted to see how much more lying Arkadi would do before I revealed. Chance of there being TWO actresses? Hey C-3P0, what are the odds of navigating an asteroid field?

C-3P0: "Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3720 to 1!"

And what are the odds of us having TWO actresses?

C-3P0: "5801 to 1!"

Thanks C-3P0! Everyone give him a hand! Well well well, what do we have here? A confirmation of Tatyana and a lying scummy Arkadi.

If this does not cause three people to instantly vote for Arkadi, nothing will.

In Russia, Han Solo wants to be told the odds!

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Well.........

"stranger approached you, and occupied you the whole night. Your mind is a blur and you can not remember their face. You were roleblocked!"

I can now say that Tatyana is CORRECT that I was RBed last night. Wanted to see how much more lying Arkadi would do before I revealed. Chance of there being TWO actresses? Hey C-3P0, what are the odds of navigating an asteroid field?

C-3P0: "Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3720 to 1!"

Thanks C-3P0! Everyone give him a hand! Well well well, what do we have here? A confirmation of Tatyana and a lying scummy Arkadi.

I don't know, man. Arkadi brings up a pretty awesome point.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 10:58 PM
FM Game Master
Forum Mafia GM

The night events
A stranger approached you, and occupied you the whole night. Your mind is a blur and you can not remem

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 10:59 PM
that got messed at up the end. Here is a quick copy and paste. Not enough time for me to type this all out myself.

"1 Day Ago
FM Game Master
Forum Mafia GM

The night events
A stranger approached you, and occupied you the whole night. Your mind is a blur and you can not remember their face. You were roleblocked!
Reply to Private Message Forward "

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:00 PM
That should easy disprove his theory.

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 11:01 PM
He does, but honestly, this is all just speculation until someone is lynched. Either Arkadi to either A: Prove his innocence or B: Prove his guilt (which is more probable) or Sacha to send a message out to lurkers that they need to play or will be punished accordingly

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Can anyone prove that that's the right roleblock message? Or did Oops say something about changing the words in PMs

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Either Arkadi to either A: Prove his innocence or B: Prove his guilt (which is more probable) or Sacha to send a message out to lurkers that they need to play or will be punished accordingly

Tatyana roleblocked me last night and proved he was not a liar. Arkadi had done NOTHING to prove his innocence. Just come up with speculations and scenarios. The reality is Tatyana claimed that he RBed me and I waited to see the lies that Arkadi would come up with to use as evidence when the vote came to a halt to force the remaining Germans to force a lynch or look too suspicious they throw the game. Which is the point we are at right now.

Ania
January 24th, 2012, 11:05 PM
I have been observing for a while and it struck me as ridiculous the fact that Arkadi isn't lynched yet.Well I will be going off and I hope like hell he gets lynched. Nothing brightens my day more than seeing a scum's decapitated body flop on the ground.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Isn't there some rule against copy-pasting PMs? Or was that exclusively FM VI?

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Well.........

Could C3P0 calculate the odds of two propagandists for me please?

Also, I don't see how questioning whether or not you were actually role blocked makes me scum. The odds of you being recruited by the Bolsheviks after you essentially openly admitted to being a peasant are pretty high, so it's not like my theory is completely out of the realm of possibilities. At this point you're either a recruited bolshevik peasant, the witch who didn't start controlling until now, or the german general who would appear to do nothing when followed by a detective. Regardless of what one, you should probably add your own name to that list in your signature.

WHICH JUST REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING: We're missing a german kill. No one has claimed to be healed or attacked. TATYANA BLOCKED MOISEY LAST NIGHT. Think what you will of that.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:07 PM
Can anyone prove that that's the right roleblock message? Or did Oops say something about changing the words in PMs

If people actually think that message if a fake then their retarded. In less then a minute i would of had to find how many messages that FM Game Master had to date, write the entire role-block message (and not just a simple, you are roleblocked, but the entire "dont remember his face part) type in the time and replay shit all that and then post it in less then 60 seconds. No, I copied and pasted. Physical proof that Tatyana is telling the truth and that Arkadi is full of shit.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:10 PM

Also, I don't see how questioning whether or not you were actually role blocked makes me scum. The odds of you being recruited by the Bolsheviks after you essentially openly admitted to being a peasant are pretty high, so it's not like my theory is completely out of the realm of possibilities. At this point you're either a recruited bolshevik peasant, the witch who didn't start controlling until now, or the german general who would appear to do nothing when followed by a detective. Regardless of what one, you should probably add your own name to that list in your signature.

WHICH JUST REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING: We're missing a german kill. No one has claimed to be healed or attacked. TATYANA BLOCKED MOISEY LAST NIGHT. Think what you will of that.

It's already been proven what role I am thanks to Alexei and Fyodor. And it's NOT GERMAN. But again, nice try at building a false reality.

Can we please get THREE votes already for Arkadi so we can put this to rest and can show who's trust worthy and who's not? Thank you.

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 11:12 PM
It's already been proven what role I am thanks to Alexei and Fyodor. And it's NOT GERMAN. But again, nice try at building a false reality.

Can we please get THREE votes already for Arkadi so we can put this to rest and can show who's trust worthy and who's not? Thank you.

I don't remember Fyodor actually saying he investigated you. But I do know Alexei admitted she didn't actually follow you. Because I blocked her, remember? And even if she did follow you, the german general is immune to detection and would come up as doing nothing. Just like a peasant claim would.

Why are you in such a rush to see me die? Am I starting to make too much sense?

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 11:15 PM

This point is invalid as there are less Power Roles now and the likeliness of there being two actresses has dropped significantly

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:15 PM
thumbs up for being 1 of 4 pesants.

Why don't you start a conspiracy about Prokhor now. Ya, what I thought.

Arkadi games over for you. All we need are 3 votes and then all the mistrust goes away.

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Why don't you start a conspiracy about Prokhor now. Ya, what I thought.

Arkadi games over for you. All we need are 3 votes and then all the mistrust goes away.

Prokhor hasn't been blocked with a missing german kill. And he also isn't the first live person to confirm one of Tatyana's blocks. So it's a little harder to start a conspiracy on him when you're pretty much a confirmed scum in my eyes. If not german, then bolshevik. If neither of those, then the witch that hasn't "moved" yet until last night.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:17 PM
I don't remember Fyodor actually saying he investigated you. But I do know Alexei admitted she didn't actually follow you. Because I blocked her, remember? And even if she did follow you, the german general is immune to detection and would come up as doing nothing. Just like a peasant claim would.

Rep message from Alexei.

"Thread: Day 3 - The Massacre 16-01-2012 03:19 PM
Fyodor said you didn't move and are a peasant which I can confirm. Do you want me to make it look like you are PR so u killed? I will just say you confirmed visiting the person I saw you visit. Alexei"

Arkadi again is caught. Thats point, set, match.

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 11:18 PM

BTW Alexei is a guy's name, Alexei was Kromos, a guy, and he had an avatar of a guy

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:19 PM
To which Fyodor confirmed that I didnt visit anyone and then we confirmed my role. Good Game Arkadi.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:20 PM
"Why are you in such a rush to see me die? Am I starting to make too much sense?"

I voted for you right away, as I have been doing every day with confirmed Germans. I vote as soon as I log in. Day 4 I had first replay and first vote on a confirmed German and wait, whats that? He turned out to be German?! Well, Arkadi, time to say bye bye.

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Rep message from Alexei.

"Thread: Day 3 - The Massacre 16-01-2012 03:19 PM
Fyodor said you didn't move and are a peasant which I can confirm. Do you want me to make it look like you are PR so u killed? I will just say you confirmed visiting the person I saw you visit. Alexei"

Arkadi again is caught. Thats point, set, match.

That's not confirmation. That's you claiming peasant because that's what you'd show up as german general. If anything, this proves that you're something shady, because you didn't want Alexei to make it appear that you were a PR to take a bullet for town. You were quite eager to clarify that day that you were really "just a peasant". Far from match.

And Viktoria, I apologize if when I hear the name Alexei I think of a girl. That is completely relevant information to this game, and I intend to use the correct pronoun from now on. Thank god you contributed that piece of info.

Viktoria
January 24th, 2012, 11:23 PM
That's not confirmation. That's you claiming peasant because that's what you'd show up as german general. If anything, this proves that you're something shady, because you didn't want Alexei to make it appear that you were a PR to take a bullet for town. You were quite eager to clarify that day that you were really "just a peasant". Far from match.

And Viktoria, I apologize if when I hear the name Alexei I think of a girl. That is completely relevant information to this game, and I intend to use the correct pronoun from now on. Thank god you contributed that piece of info.

You never know what might be a code

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:27 PM

Again, you are retarded. Please go read Day 3. Proves my role and not the German General. The detective would also be able to see who I visited on Day 3 and look, I didn't visit anyone because I don't have the ability too.

Basically Arkadi you have already been proven guilty due to my confirmation that you are not an actress. I have proven with messages from FM and with Rep messages of my innocence. You have done NOTHING to prove you are innocent. You would have if you were, but you are not. You are also not the main focus anymore. Granted yes, you should be and will be lynched today when people start logging on and read my confirmation of Tats role (those that voted for Sasha will switch their votes over), but here is the bigger question. Why have no many people not voted yet? Granted, this late in the game, it would be stupid for a German to vote for another German. But that also makes it very easy to pin point who the remaining Germans are, as they have not voted or will not switch their votes from Sasha over.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Thank god you contributed that piece of info.

Someones getting maaaaaad.....

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 11:28 PM
You never know what might be a code

You really shouldn't speak until you get that information I requested.

Waiting on the 'information slip' you used to discern that I was German.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Again, you are retarded. Please go read Day 3. Proves my role and not the German General. The detective would also be able to see who I visited on Day 3 and look, I didn't visit anyone because I don't have the ability too.

Basically Arkadi you have already been proven guilty due to my confirmation that you are not an actress. I have proven with messages from FM and with Rep messages of my innocence. You have done NOTHING to prove you are innocent. You would have if you were, but you are not. You are also not the main focus anymore. Granted yes, you should be and will be lynched today when people start logging on and read my confirmation of Tats role (those that voted for Sasha will switch their votes over), but here is the bigger question. Why have no many people not voted yet? Granted, this late in the game, it would be stupid for a German to vote for another German. But that also makes it very easy to pin point who the remaining Germans are, as they have not voted or will not switch their votes from Sasha over.

All I see is two semi-confirmed Roleblockers. I'm not convinced, personally, which one of them would be the detainer.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 11:31 PM
Actually, I feel much safer doing this:

-vote Viktoria

Though I wonder if she's playing the same game that Matvei played.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Prokofi, Andrei, Peotr, Fyodor, Ilya, Prokhor, Svetlana, Leonid, Evgheni and Sacha, we need three more votes to lynch Arkadi and prove Tatyana role and innocence. Please switch your votes to Arkadi or start participating in the lynch and cast your votes for Arkadi.

Arkadi (7): Jelana, Viteslav, Moisey, Krilil, Viktoria, Tatyana, Ania

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Actually, I feel much safer doing this:

-vote Viktoria

Though I wonder if she's playing the same game that Matvei played.

Svetlana, please vote Arkadi. The Anarchist or a town with a gun can shoot Viktoria tonight. We need the votes to get Arkadi and its worth it to prove Tatyana role. Please vote Arkadi.

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 11:35 PM

Please don't call me a retard and then proceed to misrepresent the game mechanics.

The General is immune to detection by Lookout, Detective and Militia

If Fyodor and Alexei both looked at you, you'd show up to the investigator as being peasant/german general/lenin. To Alexei you'd appear to be doing nothing at night.

Copying and pasting a pm that you were blocked does nothing to prove that you're a peasant, aside from implicate you in the missing german kill from last night. I guess we're just supposed to forget about that? Just as I can prove "nothing" about my role, you can not prove that you're not the german general. I can, however, prove that you're not the peasant.

A peasant, a loyal one to Russia and not the Bolsheviks at least, would have no reason to out themselves on day 3 as a peasant when the plan was to make you appear to be a town PR so you could take a bullet for one of the real PRs. You did not do that though, you wanted to make sure that everyone in the game thought you were a peasant. Explain to me how that is pro-town in any way, shape, or form. And try to do it without referring to me as a retard, please.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Svetlana, please vote Arkadi. The Anarchist or a town with a gun can shoot Viktoria tonight. We need the votes to get Arkadi and its worth it to prove Tatyana role. Please vote Arkadi.

Again, all I see is a 50/50 shot. Each are roleblockers, one is bad and one is good.

Viktoria is 100% scum at this point. She makes claims but doesn't follow through on fucking one of them. Arkadi is doing a really good job defending himself. I'm not saying he's innocent, but he's got chops, man.

If I'm going to vote for Arkadi, I need actual evidence that implicates him as more than just a roleblocker.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Please don't call me a retard and then proceed to misrepresent the game mechanics.

If Fyodor and Alexei both looked at you, you'd show up to the investigator as being peasant/german general/lenin. To Alexei you'd appear to be doing nothing at night.

Retard, did you not go back and re-read day 3 like I asked you to. Alexei, Fyodor and I proved my roles and innocence already. Please don't have me re-say this again. Three times now should be enough. Go back and re-read.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Again, all I see is a 50/50 shot. Each are roleblockers, one is bad and one is good.

Viktoria is 100% scum at this point. She makes claims but doesn't follow through on fucking one of them. Arkadi is doing a really good job defending himself. I'm not saying he's innocent, but he's got chops, man.

If I'm going to vote for Arkadi, I need actual evidence that implicates him as more than just a roleblocker.

How bout the fact that so many people have not voted for him yet? And quite a few of those people are suspected of being scummy. That in itself pushes things over the edge.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:42 PM

Plus all he's done now is talk a big game and try to point the finger away from him. In no way does he have any physical proof of his innocence. While Tat does. It's very open and shut case. Arkadi is a fool and is guilty. Plus he's getting pretty mad about it.

Instead of pointing fingers at other players Arkadi, what proof do you have of your innocence that does not implicate other players as scummy? Do you have ANY? Ya, didn't think so.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Retard, did you not go back and re-read day 3 like I asked you to. Alexei, Fyodor and I proved my roles and innocence already. Please don't have me re-say this again. Three times now should be enough. Go back and re-read.

I re read it. Arkadi presents a plausible alternative theory. He's not retarded.

All they did was prove that you took no night action. It is not proven you are a peasent, it is however proven that you are either a Peasent or the German General.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 11:48 PM
Plus all he's done now is talk a big game and try to point the finger away from him. In no way does he have any physical proof of his innocence. While Tat does. It's very open and shut case. Arkadi is a fool and is guilty. Plus he's getting pretty mad about it.

Instead of pointing fingers at other players Arkadi, what proof do you have of your innocence that does not implicate other players as scummy? Do you have ANY? Ya, didn't think so.

I'm sorry, but again, how can either of them prove that their not the detainer outside of a sheriff claim or a game throw?

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 11:50 PM

What exactly would be my proof? Andrei did not deny that he was blocked by me on night 3. And Fyodor said he was blocked, and I said I was witched. It seems like you're trying to point fingers away from yourself, because at no point do I see why a peasant would say that Alexei was full of shit and that he was just a peasant, when that rep you just showed explains that Alexei knew you were a peasant and said what he said to make everything think you were actually a town PR.

Why didn't you want to take a bullet for the town? That's a question I have not seen answered anywhere else.

Moisey
January 24th, 2012, 11:53 PM
I re read it. Arkadi presents a plausible alternative theory. He's not retarded.

All they did was prove that you took no night action. It is not proven you are a peasent, it is however proven that you are either a Peasent or the German General.

Thus lynching Arkadi would prove my innocence of being the German General. It also proves that Tat tells the truth, who has proven his work for the town every day/night thus far with the way he votes. Arkadi has not. Go collect every one of Arkadi posts from day 1 to 4 and just read this. Tell me that does not come off as German.

Svetlana
January 24th, 2012, 11:53 PM
What exactly would be my proof? Andrei did not deny that he was blocked by me on night 3. And Fyodor said he was blocked, and I said I was witched. It seems like you're trying to point fingers away from yourself, because at no point do I see why a peasant would say that Alexei was full of shit and that he was just a peasant, when that rep you just showed explains that Alexei knew you were a peasant and said what he said to make everything think you were actually a town PR.

I'm still curious about the witch claims. Were there any others? And who were they?

Why didn't you want to take a bullet for the town? That's a question I have not seen answered anywhere else.

Easily explained in that he was or likely is a bolshevik if he's a peasant.

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 11:56 PM
I'm still curious about the witch claims. Were there any others? And who were they?

I don't believe anyone else has claimed to be witched, so I suspect the witch has been sitting back and biding time until the game came down to a point like this where every day/night cycle counts. If quoting PMs is considered "evidence" then here's mine:

The night events
You were controlled to perform your action on a different target!

Arkadi
January 24th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Which reminds me, I don't know what the role block message looks like, but can someone verify if what Moisey "copied" is accurate? I only ask because mine was a lot less wordy about being controlled than his was about being role-blocked.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:02 AM

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeetarded. You are such a super spy! You caught me! In less then 60 seconds I was able to write a long detailed RB message full of the FM Game Master information and the time of the post. Then again, in less then 60 seconds, I was able to write a PR message from Alexei that he wrote me on the 3rd day to prove my loyalty. I have been a leading part of the lynch of Germans since the very first day. Check out my day 3 and day 4 actions. Would someone playing Mafia go that out of their way to get the other Mafia lynched to prove their innocence to town? Would they also have Alexei and Fyodor, in the middle of the day, have a discussion whether they are innocent or not, would they agree that they should not only have a detective on them but an INVESTIGATOR as well? Stop being a fucking waste of space Arkadi.

Here, I know everyone likes picture books because when we were wonder it made things easier to understand. So let's try this out shall we.

Tat said right away that he RBed me, and claimed Actress. Arkadi also claimed actress. I have confirmed that Tat did in fact RB me. Arkadi guilt has now been added to. Arkadi still claims Actress, however....

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/2429467.jpg

Arkadi is....

http://fakecertificatesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/guilty.jpg

of being a...

http://www.german-business-etiquette.com/img/15-german-stereotypes.jpg

go back and read his posts from day 1 to 5, collected them and copy and paste each one to a word file. Read them and TELL me afterwords if he does come seem very....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lhxxRP3sImo/R5jQJM3q-zI/AAAAAAAAAAw/EEYsIUNeu7A/S660/scum.gifScummy!

In Russia, you interrupt Kayne West!

http://showtimesays.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/kanye-shrug.jpg

Svetlana
January 25th, 2012, 12:03 AM
A thought occurs to me as I search our every one of Arkadi's posts to apease Moisey:

Sacha was looking like a solid lynch target for a little while. And then Moisey, who vehemently claims peasant goes ape shit over Arkadi and successfully diverts attention from what was presented as a probable Bolshevik.

If Moisey is a peasant, the likelyhood that he is still town, especially after day 3 is slim. It would explain the conviction on Arkadi based on very little actual evidence. It's also a successful vote-split, an all-too-common tactic among "scum".

This does not prove that Arkadi is innocent, even if true, but makes a lot of sense to me.

Arkadi
January 25th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Moisey, I'm sorry, but which one of us is getting mad again?

You still haven't answered my question by the way, why didn't you want to take a bullet for the town by acting as a town PR?

I'm going to bed for now, but I hope I wake up to an answer before I'm lynched. I guess we'll see.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:12 AM
A thought occurs to me as I search our every one of Arkadi's posts to apease Moisey:

Sacha was looking like a solid lynch target for a little while. And then Moisey, who vehemently claims peasant goes ape shit over Arkadi and successfully diverts attention from what was presented as a probable Bolshevik.

If Moisey is a peasant, the likelyhood that he is still town, especially after day 3 is slim. It would explain the conviction on Arkadi based on very little actual evidence. It's also a successful vote-split, an all-too-common tactic among "scum".

This does not prove that Arkadi is innocent, even if true, but makes a lot of sense to me.

I agree that Sasha is indeed Bolshevik and have already said that a killing role should take them out tonight. I have already said this.

INVESTIGATOR check me out tonight please. I want my innocence proven as well as as many other players innocence proven as possible. We have suspected Arkadi of being a German since early Day 4. Lynching Arkadi proves Tatyana innocence and then a night check from the Investigator proves mine. That's 2 more for sure town that we can add to the mix and as long as the Gunsmith keeps feeding me a gun, I will never be converted.

Lynch Arkadi today
Kill Sasha tonight.
Check my role tonight.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:15 AM
You still haven't answered my question by the way, why didn't you want to take a bullet for the town by acting as a town PR?

To be completely honest? Didn't think of it. I had the detective and the Investigator both on me and when they asked my role/intentions I answered honestly. I find that during the day I'm pretty damn helpful of being pro-town and lynching Germans (except for the doctor... but that was due to a lying peasant more than anything.)

But why would I have taken the bullet? Tonight I can still prove my allegiance to town, prove the loyalty of another Russian, and get a German lynched.

Vasili
January 25th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Wait, what the fuck? I found something really odd when I wanted to double check something with the roleblocks.

Arkadi (day 4):

I said that because I blocked Alexei night two, and surprise surprise, she didn't actually have anything on Moisey (who correctly pointed out that she was full of shit). Since her clearing of Tatyana rested on me, I wanted to see how she would react if I played along, and of course it went about as well as I suspected: Tatyana became a "proven town member" and I became scum.

Alexei's Last Will:
Night 1 - Jailed and Attacked
Night 2 - Arkadi visited Tatyana
Night 3 - Blocked and Given a Gun
Night 4 - Following Georgi. Shooting Fyodor

I just got back, but I noticed this pretty quickly.
Arkadi, explain this (preferably with all your blocks).

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:17 AM
the Gunsmith keeps feeding me a gun, I will never be converted.

And by keeps feeding I mean START feeding and continue to.

Svetlana
January 25th, 2012, 12:18 AM
INVESTIGATOR check me out tonight please.

Check my role tonight.

Dude, what the fuck. That's the scummiest thing I've seen this game... most have already conceded that you're a peasant or the general. So not only are you directing town PRs, it's to check something we already believe to know? Please, dude, check that.

Arkadi, I believe is anything but German. Arkadi is the guy I argued with on day 2 about who to lynch: Sheriff or a Healer. I said Sheriff, he said Healer. I could believe he's Anarchist or Bolshevik or any neutral, but preferring the healer to a sheriff? Not very German, in my book.

I will concede the Arkadi acts very scummy, and was one of Alexei's biggest critics, but nothing he did screamed German to me.

So Moisey, doing what you asked me to do has lead me to the conclusion that Arkadi is not German. You're welcome.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Not tonight though. Let the invest prove my innocence tonight before, if you deem it a good idea, give me a gun.

Svetlana
January 25th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Wait, what the fuck? I found something really odd when I wanted to double check something with the roleblocks.

I did not catch that, good work dude. Follow up would be awesome.

Svetlana
January 25th, 2012, 12:21 AM

Also, a post number and day would be awesome, as well.

Vasili
January 25th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Also, a post number and day would be awesome, as well.

#170, Day 4. I'm rereading the thread again to compare Arkadi's and Tatyana's claims.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Dude, what the fuck. That's the scummiest thing I've seen this game... most have already conceded that you're a peasant or the general. So not only are you directing town PRs, it's to check something we already believe to know? Please, dude, check that.

Svetlana just want to prove that I am town and have stayed loyal the entire game. What more do you want me to do? Invest check out whoever you'd like.

That has not prove Arkadi innocence from the amount of lies we have caught him in or Alexei's call on Day 4.

If he is Anarchist it still removes that from game and proves the innocence of Two Russian Players that you can trust 100%. Still does not cause town any Russian lives. This is the best lynch shot we have and let's take it.

Svetlana
January 25th, 2012, 12:27 AM
#170, Day 4. I'm rereading the thread again to compare Arkadi's and Tatyana's claims.

Vasili just kind of fucked Arkadi up, here.

That was a bold lie to get someone lynched. Someone who turned out to be town. I think I'll change my vote now.

-vote Arkadi

I don't see much of a choice after that.

Svetlana
January 25th, 2012, 12:29 AM
See, Moisey?

You've been ranting for hours now, and Vasili comes in with a single reference to a single post and schools you on evidential lynches.

You should be saying thank you.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:30 AM
THANK YOU

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:31 AM
See, Moisey?

You've been ranting for hours now, and Vasili comes in with a single reference to a single post and schools you on evidential lynches.

You should be saying thank you.

Hey when I said go back and read, that post was part of it! I was wondering why no one was believing me!

Vasili
January 25th, 2012, 12:35 AM
THANK YOU

Thanking me isn't going to make my suspicions of you go away, but it appears that we have a liar to deal with. I'd prefer to wait until Arkadi wakes up and defends himself, but I think I'll give the hammer to someone else. I also really don't see a way out of this for him after reading his other posts on day 4.

-vote Arkadi

Svetlana
January 25th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Now either it shut Arkadi the fuck up, or he's re reading some shit. Or he's plotting. Either way, I'm set on that one.

But Arkadi, props dude. Aside from that one slip, you're a fucking PRO debater. A master debater, one might say.

Now only if Viktoria wasn't too much of a shit ass to come up with anything to back a single one of her claims. Something's up with that crazy chick.

Svetlana
January 25th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Oh, didn't see Arkadi went to bed. Either way.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:38 AM
No props for my picture post? *sad face*

Svetlana
January 25th, 2012, 12:40 AM
No props for my picture post? *sad face*

Sorry, I've always been more into substance than show. You did alright attacking, but the burden of proof lies on the accuser, and you fell short without Vasili.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:49 AM
True enough. Oh well. Least the outcome is what I wanted.

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Remember not to hammer too early. There are still a few suspicious individual that we have yet to interrogate. Don't let them off the hook by lynching early. Keep it at L-2 before someone screw the discussion up by ninja lynching Arkadi and ending the day early.

Tatyana
January 25th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Congratulations guys: this game has hurt my head more than almost any other game. I actually like how this game turned out (from a gameplay aspect): even moreso than other forum mafias, this game has been about trusting other people and separating truths from lies than it has been about 'I am (insert PR here): he is scum'. The downside is that it makes my head hurt :P Between Matvei, Alexei, Fyodor, and Moisey (among other people), I've flip-flopped so many times about what I think of them. For the record, I thought that Moisey was a German going into tonight, and now I think that the worst he could be is a proletariat...

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Arkadi (9): Jelana, Viteslav, Moisey, Krilil, Viktoria, Tatyana, Ani, Svetlana, Vasili
ONE vote needed to Lynch

Prokofi, Andrei, Peotr, Fyodor, Ilya, Prokhor, Leonid, Evgheni and Sacha, just need one of you to drop to drop that hammer on the nail of Arkadi lying ass and send one more SCUM packing! Who’s it going to be?

In Russia, the LOST ending is still terrible.... They didn’t bother to answer any of the questions I’ve been waiting to have answered! The polar bear, the Dharma Initiative, the people in the temple and what about Walt and the guy who blew himself up? Where were they at the end?! The show was a character study?! Then why bother with subs and hatches?!! To keep the show interesting? I’m interested in answers, not more questions!! First they introduce “the others” who are inexplicably hostile to the plane crash survivors and this guy who never ages for some reason, and what about Richard Whitemore’s obsession with the island?! They lead us to believe that he had all the answers…and he told us nothing!!!

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 01:27 AM
For the record, I thought that Moisey was a German going into tonight, and now I think that the worst he could be is a proletariat...

I thought you were evil until you claimed to RB me and Arkadi was caught in so many different lies. So =) It's all good.

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Moisey. Don't rush the hammer. A few people has yet to explain themselves.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Remember not to hammer too early. There are still a few suspicious individual that we have yet to interrogate. Don't let them off the hook by lynching early. Keep it at L-2 before someone screw the discussion up by ninja lynching Arkadi and ending the day early.

Now see, this posts bothers me. We have now proven that Arkadi is a liar and is pure scum, yet Leonid wants the day to continue to possibly change the vote to someone else. Why change the public opinion from someone who has been proven to be EVIL unless you are standing up for your friend to keep Germany in the game. Leonid please explain, as I don't by why anyone would slip up when there are already 9 votes on the board. Just looks like a desperate last dive to throw off the voters.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Moisey. Don't rush the hammer. A few people has yet to explain themselves.

Are any of those people active posters or are they the multiple 1post go afk for an entire day that this game is full of? It's the latter isn't it. No one is going to come clean with nine votes up.

So your reasoning Leonid confuses me.

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 01:38 AM
If Arkadi is German,
3 Germans
3-5 Bolsheviks
1 Anarchist
5-7 Russians
4 Hidden Any (I assume 2 neutrals and 2 Russians)

Assuming that neutrals are siding with German or Bolsheviks, and no kills tonight (but in reality 3 kills)
3 German + 1 Hidden Any (neutral)
3-5 Bolsheviks + 1 Hidden Any (neutral)
1 Anarchist
5-7 Russians + 2 Hidden Any (Russians)

This means,
4 votes for German
3-6 votes for Bolsheviks
1 Anarchist
5-9 votes for Russians

Everyone need to make their vote count tomorrow.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Actually could you please list who you would like to hear from still Leonid and why you want to hear from them/why you are calling them out? (Names in particular. Call out those people who are lurkers/afkers)

And I still think Sasha should be shot tonight.

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Are any of those people active posters or are they the multiple 1post go afk for an entire day that this game is full of? It's the latter isn't it. No one is going to come clean with nine votes up.

So your reasoning Leonid confuses me.

Sigh... you are right. What do you think about those lurkers then? Russian vote is running thin. And I don't like nasty surprises tomorrow. I not talking about voting them up. Instead I want a consensus on how to deal with them.

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 01:47 AM
It's easier to read scums who are posting alot because they are more likely to slip and thus get caught. What I fear are people who suddenly stop posting, or never really posted anything at all for a day or two without being modkilled. We are told that people WITHOUT night actions, and do not post day AND night will be modkilled. So far, there is ONLY ONE modkill. My AFKers list is at my home computer. Give me 3 hours (going home soon) and I'll post the list of lurkers and their activity profile.

I'm not a disguiser. Don't worry lol.

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 01:50 AM
And I still think Sasha should be shot tonight.

I think Sasha has an excuse though. Gavril's death shocked him a bit too much. He had been taunting Gavril and Alexei after the hammer. Still you are right. We can't rule him out.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 01:51 AM
Sigh... you are right. What do you think about those lurkers then? Russian vote is running thin. And I don't like nasty surprises tomorrow. I not talking about voting them up. Instead I want a consensus on how to deal with them.

Only hope this that this new batch when they are Modkilled off are controlled by players who can talk and give some insight. It's really hard to tell who's evil and who's not by 2-3 sentences worth of text. Their probably thinking that they are playing the game so well when in fact they are ruining it. (Why I am going to enjoy the FM10 rules! Won't allow something like that to happen.)

Right now in town I only trust Tatyana and Fyodor.

Alot of people think that Sasha is a Bolshevik and if it was not for the obvious case against Arkadi I would of voted to lynch Sasha in a second. I say Sasha is a big target tonight, as are two people I`ve had my eyes on for awhile now, Evghnei and Ilya. Evghnei has stopped talking and Ilya, even under a new handler, has acted evil since the very start. Those 3 are probably our best bet for tonight. As far as Lynch goes, we have our best target and I want that hammer to drop to prove Tat`s innocence. The more Russians we trust/roles confirmed, the better chances of us pulling off the comeback win with the horrible start we had.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 01:53 AM
I am off to bed Leo. Look forward to reading your Lurker profile when I wake up as well as seeing that HAMMER get dropped as we send Arkadi to their death. The lies caught up to him. Simple as that.

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 01:53 AM
I agree with you. Though I have a few other suspects.

Oh yea. Before I log off, any scum who dared to hammer early will be shot tonight. Person with the gun from gunsmith please take note. Kill the scum who want to stop town from discussing by hammering early.

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 02:47 AM
Players remaining

Leonid
Evgheni
Ilya
Andrei
Viteslav
Prokofi
Prokhor
Fyodor
Sacha
Peotr
Ania
Vasili
Viktoria
Tatyana
Jelena
Moisey
Svetlana
Kirill
Arkadi

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 02:53 AM
Active

Leonid
Fyodor
Tatyana
Moisey
Svetlana
Arkadi

Semi-active

Prokofi
Viktoria

Lurking

Evgheni
Ilya
Viteslav
Vasili
Jelena
Kirill

AFKers

Andrei
Prokhor
Sacha
Peotr
Ania

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 03:03 AM
Sudden fall in post activity

Jelena (Day2)
Sacha (Day3)
Evgheni (Day5)

Possible explaination = indoctrinated

No posts for one day/night cycle without being modkilled (the only modkill occured in Day2)

Andrei
Prokhor
Sacha
Peotr
Ania

Possible explaination = Scum / useless PR / cannot be peasant.

Fyodor
January 25th, 2012, 06:54 AM
@Svetlana/Visili

That's what this entire argument was about. Arkadi swears he visited alexei, but instead visited Tatyana. This is what alexei said "Proves him guilty", but what I've been saying the entire fucking time is that all it does is prove Oops and Philie don't know how to not both log on and take different actions if someone sent a second action or changed their action throughout the night. Same EXACT thing happened to me.

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 07:05 AM
@Moisey and Vasili

I just remember that you did not answer me on why you lied regarding the reps from Lenin on Day 2.

Leonid
January 25th, 2012, 07:19 AM
I thinking why should I be so active when most can just make do with lurking. Blast it. Go to hell all of you.

Fyodor
January 25th, 2012, 08:34 AM
I can't rep the person who repped me the thing, but yes that's fine.

Your list is slightly wrong, one whom you claim is scum is in fact a reserve Lookout ._. - I was rerolled upon entry.

This is a rep I brushed off as being stupid, but upon further examination I found that our two "modkills" appear on the list.

General - Peotr ?
Medic - Ania ?
Spotter - ?
Hidden German - ?

Gunsmith - Known
Journalist - Unknown/Andrei?

Hidden Town power(Actress) - Tatyana
Hidden Town Power(Armorsmith) - Leonid
Hidden Town Power(Investigator) - Fyodor

Peasant - Prokhor
Peasant - Krili
Peasant - ?
Peasant - ?

Hidden Any(Actress) - Arkadi
Hidden Any(Witch) - ?
Hidden Any(Doctor?) - Pretty sure I know who this is
Hidden Any(Peasent?) - ?

Stalin - Sacha

Anarchist - Svetlana

I had both of them pegged as german, but I got this message back saying "You're wrong I'm actually a lookout".

It makes me think that Peotr or Ania is the spotter for the mafia, but if one of them is mafia I'd be willing to bet both of them are mafia because of the quick modkill reply. I assuming when the GM said that it meant it was going to happen tonight because there were no more replacements and he gave them multiple warnings to talk in day chat and they showed up after they realized they could get killed.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 08:47 AM
@Moisey and Vasili

I just remember that you did not answer me on why you lied regarding the reps from Lenin on Day 2.

Leonid, I did not lie to you about rep on Day 2 because I did not even see that you asked me a question on Day 2.

Can you please say it again and I will answer it within the next few hours here? At school atm but I will be home in four hours. I can hopefully answer your question before then but if not then in 4 hours you will have an answer for sure.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 08:50 AM
I recieved one wordless green pr or whatever they are called post on night 2 before Alexei day 3 rep post to me.

On Day 3 the rep message I recieved is the one I have posted above. Hope that answeres your question.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 08:56 AM
@Svetlana/Visili

That's what this entire argument was about. Arkadi swears he visited alexei, but instead visited Tatyana. This is what alexei said "Proves him guilty", but what I've been saying the entire fucking time is that all it does is prove Oops and Philie don't know how to not both log on and take different actions if someone sent a second action or changed their action throughout the night. Same EXACT thing happened to me.

Upon talking to Philie, this was not the case for Arkadi. This is what we've been trying to say for over 12+ hours now. Trust me. Arkadi is guilty. Look at the numbers who have not voted yet and the roles you suspect them of being. Arn't the majority of them German? That makes sense for the absence of votes. Isn't our 60 hours almost up anyway? Not enough time to go after another target with the numbers you need. Everyone is not that active to switch the votes to another target. Why would Arkadi have lied so much if he was really a Actress? Makes ZERO sense.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 09:01 AM
[U]Lurking

Evgheni
Ilya
Viteslav
Vasili
Jelena
Kirill

AFKers

Andrei
Prokhor
Sacha
Peotr
Ania

Equals a really shitty end game.

Forum Mafia GM
January 25th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Upon talking to Philie, this was not the case for Arkadi. This is what we've been trying to say for over 12+ hours now. Trust me. Arkadi is guilty. Look at the numbers who have not voted yet and the roles you suspect them of being. Arn't the majority of them German? That makes sense for the absence of votes. Isn't our 60 hours almost up anyway? Not enough time to go after another target with the numbers you need. Everyone is not that active to switch the votes to another target. Why would Arkadi have lied so much if he was really a Actress? Makes ZERO sense.

[16:56:58] Moisey: if anyone asks i talked to you about the entire arkadi night action being fucked up situation

Don't use GM as a tool to achieve whatever you're doing. I hate to step in like that, but I would never give anyone such information.

Tatyana
January 25th, 2012, 10:42 AM
OK, I think you can hammer now. Tonight, I will be using what I've considered my best-kept secret: armor. The more PRs that survive the night, the better, so I think its finally time... Tonight is probably going to decide who wins.

Kirill
January 25th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Kirill has reviewed what was been spoken. It has been 12 hours since Kirill meditated last on this day, and none of the silent have spoken. This troubles Kirill greatly..

Regardless of what occurs following this lynch. Tomorrow.. may be the most critical day in the balance of power.. I fear for the Empire with so many PR exposed.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 11:12 AM
OK, I think you can hammer now.

Wont happen. The lurkers wont vote a fellow German, 1/2 of the game is AFK and Fyodor still won`t see reason.

Peotr
January 25th, 2012, 11:39 AM
I said I would help vote, but then again, Fyodor, the one person who seems to be confirmed town hasn't voted. I'm not done reading the previous days, so can someone please explain why we are lynching Arkadi? I'll see whether or not to hammer from there.

Peotr
January 25th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Going by the "last edit 3:00 AM", we have 4 hours and 15 minutes left from here.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 11:50 AM
I said I would help vote, but then again, Fyodor, the one person who seems to be confirmed town hasn't voted. I'm not done reading the previous days, so can someone please explain why we are lynching Arkadi? I'll see whether or not to hammer from there.

If you are asking this then its obvious you have not read each days events. We have stated on this day alone numerous reasons why we are lynching. But for direct reasons, read day 4 and today.

Viteslav
January 25th, 2012, 11:54 AM
the time has come to hammer the vote
we have little enough time left that we shouldnt piss any more of it away arguing
all the likely town have voted other than fyodor

also im about 99% sure that evgheni is stalin or affiliated with the bolsheviks based on a rep ploy i worked out with the jailor and some other evidence

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:02 PM

You are not doing a very good job at convincing us you are not German. Prove your loyalty and drop the hammer.

Viteslav
January 25th, 2012, 12:03 PM
You are not doing a very good job at convincing us you are not German. Prove your loyalty and drop the hammer.

your sig is good for a laugh

Fyodor
January 25th, 2012, 12:04 PM
I won't vote because Moisey is using the GM to try and push a favorable lynch, the only arguement for lynching Arkadi is that he lied about blocking Alexei and that there are 2 roleblockers, and

When you find me another power role in the game that tries to take Arkadi's spot as a Hidden Any town power then sure, I'll vote for him, but until then we have 2 actresses for the same reason we have 2 prop's: "Hey should we double a role? Oh sure that way if people find both they think one is bad! LOL BRILLIANT" - Oops/Philie.

There are no sheriffs, body guards, vigilantes, lookouts, and only 1 doctor. 2 actresses, 2 investigators, and 2 prop's seem about right to me.

Sorry you were all persuaded by someone who tries to use cheap tatics to bring someone down. I have a feeling Moisey may be our general.

He constantly claims that I know his role, directs me to invest him tomorrow, uses the GM to try and prove someone is bad, argued all day and pushed this lynch that I didn't see, buddied with me all game when I had no clue who the fuck he was, and I told Tatyana to roleblock him last night and there was a missing kill. He tries to say that he's proven citizen, but Alexei didn't even check him and the rep he made up from Alexei was a lie. He acts like giving the town a copied post about the RB message clears him from everything and continues to get angry throughout the entire debate with Arkadi.

-vote Moisey

We have time to switch if you want to otherwise someone can hammer Arkadi and we can possibly lose the game.

Viteslav
January 25th, 2012, 12:09 PM
i dont like moiseys tactics for pushing this lynch either but its a bit too late to get ten votes on someone else and arkadi seems like a very likely scum

4 hours give or take is not enough time to get ten votes on a completely different person

Arkadi
January 25th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Well, I gotta say I'm surprised to still be alive. Allow me to explain my actions in even greater detail.

- Fyodor the investigator says that Tatyana is either the anarchist or the german disposer. Okay, fine.
- Alexei (who had been lying a shitload up until that point) was defending Tatyana and saying that I had role-blocked her.

That put me in an interesting position. I had suspected Alexei of being german since his second day rep ploy to get people's power roles off them. So I figured, let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes here. I lied and said I claimed Tatyana to see what was going on, and sure enough, Alexei turned it into "i'm the detainer and tatyana is innocent". At that point I was pretty much convinced that Tatyana was german and so was Alexei.

Then Fyodor found out his investigation for the night was the wrong person or whatever and said Tatyana wasn't German anymore. So my conclusions were suddenly false as well. Instead, it made me look like scum because I went back on who I claimed to block. My attempt to fish Alexei out as working with Tatyana epically failed because fyodor got the wrong information and because Alexei actually did turn out to be a detective.

So yeah, lynching me for my fuck up would be a fair move in any other game, but I just want to remind you guys how badly a mislynch will hurt. I mean granted we still have the gunsmith so that helps town's odds, and I'm being mind controlled by a witch at night anyway so I'm not terribly useful at night. But when I die please do not ignore what I've said about Moisey. Being a jackass is my only crime, and I'd hate for us to lose because of said jackassery. Though I would caution everyone not to lynch Tatyana immediately when I flip actress. As I've tried to explain, it's still very possible that there are two actresses up in here.

Moisey, though, is either a bolshevik convert or the german general. It's as simple as that.

Peotr
January 25th, 2012, 12:11 PM
FM Game Master is online.

What is the official time for the day's end?

Viteslav
January 25th, 2012, 12:13 PM
arkadi can you post a list of your night actions for each night? who you targeted and whether or not you were witched

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:15 PM
He constantly claims that I know his role, directs me to invest him tomorrow, uses the GM to try and prove someone is bad, argued all day and pushed this lynch that I didn't see, buddied with me all game when I had no clue who the fuck he was, and I told Tatyana to roleblock him last night and there was a missing kill. He tries to say that he's proven citizen, but Alexei didn't even check him and the rep he made up from Alexei was a lie. He acts like giving the town a copied post about the RB message clears him from everything and continues to get angry throughout the entire debate with Arkadi.

By that alone Fyodor you have lost us the game anyway.

"He constantly claims that I know his role"

How the hell do you NOT know my role? Day 3 proved that you did.

"directs me to invest him tomorrow"

To prove my innocence. VERY mafia thing to do (Sarcasm)

"uses the GM to try and prove someone is bad"

When the game is over i'll touch on this subject.

"argued all day and pushed this lynch that I didn't see"
How is this different then what I do/have done EVERY DAY?! I have spearhead the lynch of TWO Germans. TWO. When this happens in Sc2Mafia its called GAME THROWING!

"buddied with me all game when I had no clue who the fuck he was"

Again, read day 3.

"and I told Tatyana to roleblock him last night and there was a missing kill."
Due to all the AFKers are you REALLY going to judge a missing kill on my me being roleblocked? Ya.

"Alexei didn't even check him and the rep he made up from Alexei was a lie"
That is a lie. I have already proven that the Rep message was real. How could I have made that up in less then 60 seconds?

I am now 100% certain that Fyodor has been disguised. The only thing that makes sense. But it's easy to prove if Fyodor was lying or not.

GM, if someone is disguised, can they see all previous rep posts?

Four hours to go and the disguised Fyodor wants to cancel a for sure lynch of Arkadi to me with a game full of Afkers? Ya, he's German. Keep the Arkadi vote going.

Arkadi
January 25th, 2012, 12:16 PM
arkadi can you post a list of your night actions for each night? who you targeted and whether or not you were witched

Sure:

N1 No block, no witch
N2 Alexei, no witch
N3 Andrei, no witch
N4 Meant for Andrei, Witched to Fyodor I presume

Fyodor
January 25th, 2012, 12:19 PM
I actually just realized something. If you kill Arkadi then we lose both roleblocks.

The witch will just take control of Tatyana and continue to block me so I can't find her while everyone abuses me with attacks and shit.

Fine Moisey, I'm disguised you caught me. That proves Arkadi is innocent so drop the votes on him...OH WAIT LUL THAT'S NOT TRUE! You're just making this all up. You didn't spearhead shit, Nikifor was killed by Sergei, and Igor was killed by Gasili(?) Whoever pointed out to me that suicide never lies. Stop making shit up.

Moisey
January 25th, 2012, 12:20 PM

seconded.

Arkadi
January 25th, 2012, 12:21 PM
seconded.

Look up two posts.