PDA

View Full Version : Should Stealth still be the Horrendous Content Moderator?

DJarJar
February 5th, 2020, 07:25 PM
As stealth is now a legitimate keeper, can he still be the moderator of a troll section? Shouldn't the lord of Horrendous Content be somebody truly Horrendous? I think stealth is only capable of circle jerk content now.

Marshmallow Marshall
February 5th, 2020, 09:29 PM
Well, if he decides that his true allegiance is to the COMMUNITY as a whole, he sure can conciliate keepership and... high effort shitposting. For now, rachyl change my mind stealth

Stealthbomber16
February 6th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Your post implies that the conditions of being a keeper and being horrendous are mutually exclusive when I don’t think that they are.

With that said I still voted no

Light_Yagami
February 6th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Can I Vote Efekannn02 For The New Horrendous Content Moderator?

Marshmallow Marshall
February 6th, 2020, 03:02 PM
Can I Vote Efekannn02 For The New Horrendous Content Moderator?

pls no, he's not horrendous enough

Efekannn02
February 8th, 2020, 08:59 PM
pls no, he's not horrendous enough

wtf are you talking about me being not horrendous enough?

It hasnt been 5 minutes yet where I was argueing with my mirror threathening to abolish calculus because it didnt exist in genderology because the personification of my hatred towards Distorted didnt implement it yet.
Actually I as ruler of Efekannn02 Land am having massive issues handling a whole Kingdom in my head
freaking Curiousikannn02 wanted to meet TDD and destroy a tree with mushrooms
Did you know that words like Talkiation are now official words in the destroyed world?
In the forest of Lord Poopka are pretty much hints of better times where communism wasnt a choice and everyone was happy regardless of it existing
I could go on with the shit I had to deal with just now but it would take forever
I suggest you to research your info right before assuming bs of my president not being horrendous enough
the king and the destroyer and the primary minister of something something would like to know your location in the outside world because they would want to have a word with you

Oh And Btw Hi Its Me Here Too Aswell And I Dont Feel Triggered At All I Actually Decided To Change For Once And Get Back To My Old Roots Of Trying To Make Everyone Happy! :D

NOW BE SILENT BEFORE I FORCE MY DEMONS ON YOU AND GIVE YOU ENDLESS NIGHTMARES!!!

DJarJar
February 8th, 2020, 10:35 PM
I love you efe

Marshmallow Marshall
February 8th, 2020, 11:00 PM
wtf are you talking about me being not horrendous enough?

It hasnt been 5 minutes yet where I was argueing with my mirror threathening to abolish calculus because it didnt exist in genderology because the personification of my hatred towards Distorted didnt implement it yet.
Actually I as ruler of Efekannn02 Land am having massive issues handling a whole Kingdom in my head
freaking Curiousikannn02 wanted to meet TDD and destroy a tree with mushrooms
Did you know that words like Talkiation are now official words in the destroyed world?
In the forest of Lord Poopka are pretty much hints of better times where communism wasnt a choice and everyone was happy regardless of it existing
I could go on with the shit I had to deal with just now but it would take forever
I suggest you to research your info right before assuming bs of my president not being horrendous enough
the king and the destroyer and the primary minister of something something would like to know your location in the outside world because they would want to have a word with you

Oh And Btw Hi Its Me Here Too Aswell And I Dont Feel Triggered At All I Actually Decided To Change For Once And Get Back To My Old Roots Of Trying To Make Everyone Happy! :D

NOW BE SILENT BEFORE I FORCE MY DEMONS ON YOU AND GIVE YOU ENDLESS NIGHTMARES!!!

I'm sorry, but Stealth beats you. You sure can think circlejerk, but can you think horrendous? :)

Stealthbomber16
February 8th, 2020, 11:12 PM
hahaha guys isnt efekann sure quirky

DJarJar
February 8th, 2020, 11:18 PM
hahaha guys isnt efekann sure quirky

You do realize that if this poll ends here, there is a 50% chance I grant Rachyl your role?

Stealthbomber16
February 8th, 2020, 11:28 PM
You do realize that if this poll ends here, there is a 50% chance I grant Rachyl your role?

I voted for "no".

DJarJar
February 9th, 2020, 12:10 AM
I voted for "no".

the real options are you and rachyl, "no" is fake

Efekannn02
February 9th, 2020, 08:45 AM
I'm sorry, but Stealth beats you. You sure can think circlejerk, but can you think horrendous? :)

You do know I have a actual hatred towards you right?

Stealthbomber16
February 9th, 2020, 10:35 AM
the real options are you and rachyl, "no" is fake

guess what buddy its a 3 way tie now

get voss out here

Voss
February 9th, 2020, 03:54 PM
hello hello