PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 293: ç

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Stealthbomber16
January 27th, 2020, 09:41 AM
this is the game thread

rolecards will be sent out throughout the day

I will add a countdown once all rolecards are sent out

Voss,Gyrlander,Octane,aamirus,Kenny,Frinckles,Huey The Long,Light_Yagami,OzyWho,PPFortress,Magoroth

http://narrator.systeminplace.net/condorcet.html?thread=46022

Stealthbomber16
January 27th, 2020, 03:15 PM
It is now night 0

Day 1 will begin
01:01:00:00

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 05:20 PM
Magoroth

Solved.

Light_Yagami
January 28th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Yep GG All WP.

DJarJar
January 28th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Yagami made a first post without *walking into town*.

Light_Yagami

Stealthbomber16
January 28th, 2020, 05:56 PM
my bad i thought i gave myself an extra hour

02:00:00:00
Day ends

Stealthbomber16
January 28th, 2020, 05:57 PM
GO GO GO
Voss
Gyrlander
Octane
aamirus
Kenny
Frinckles
Huey The Long
Light_Yagami
OzyWho
PPFortress
Magoroth

voss contact me about setting up condorcet voting please

Stealthbomber16
3528735 because its supposed to be condorcet

DJarJar
Fuck you ICE my papers are legit

DJarJar
3528735 because its supposed to be condorcet

Oh shit

Light_Yagami
January 28th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Fuck you ICE my papers are legit

What Is Everyones Problem With Frozen Water These Days?

Voss
January 28th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Octane,PPFortress,Light_Yagami,Gyrlander,OzyWho,Fr inckles,Kenny,aamirus,HueyTheLong,Magoroth,Voss,

"test" vote

OzyWho
January 28th, 2020, 06:05 PM
I have not expected bird voting.
Also, Voss already made a tutorial for hosts - what to write in opening post and how to get the proper link.

Light_Yagami

See you all earliest in 8 hours.
Ngl. I'm a little sad to not have the option to have the classical voting for at least the possibility of Majority lunch.

Light_Yagami
January 28th, 2020, 06:08 PM
Cool Looks Like Ill Be Voted Out Early.. Nice..

Voss
January 28th, 2020, 06:09 PM
I'm just glad we don't have to put up with bullshit missed vote executions. Stealthbomber16 you should probably talk about the two changes in our vote system, or have me do it.

DJarJar
January 28th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Condorcet, but with instant lynch if majority puts 1 person as their top vote sounds pretty cool. Would probably be hard to do logistically though

DJarJar
January 28th, 2020, 06:17 PM
And stealth are there any... rules?

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 06:17 PM
voss
Seems fishy for voss to have known about bird voting before gamestart. Clearly TMI

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 06:19 PM
voss
Seems fishy for voss to have known about bird voting before gamestart. Clearly TMI

And it sounds like you had that line in the oven too long.

Octane
January 28th, 2020, 06:19 PM
Aw yeah amigo!
Just in time for the fun!
Next Stop. Octrain.

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 06:21 PM
And it sounds like you had that line in the oven too long.

Frinckles x Voss scum team calling it now
There is no oven

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 06:23 PM
I also wanna hardclaim this role now

bookmarking this for future use in a forum mafia game

Woo

First

Voss
January 28th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Condorcet, but with instant lynch if majority puts 1 person as their top vote sounds pretty cool. Would probably be hard to do logistically though

in the first iteration of bird voting, i allowed for a [lock in] mechanic that helped accomplish this.

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 06:24 PM
Frinckles x Voss scum team calling it now
There is no oven

If that were a team this game would be over already tbh. There was an N0. We'd have your social security numbers at this point.

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 06:29 PM
If that were a team this game would be over already tbh. There was an N0. We'd have your social security numbers at this point.

:cherrim:

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 06:31 PM
:cherrim:

Please stop pushing on me, I'm fragile.

Also, what's the link to see the voting?

Voss
January 28th, 2020, 06:47 PM

Opening post.

also, there was a night zero? I'm just fuking glad it didn't start yesterday or I'd be a day behind. I'll also try to stop shitposting after this post.

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 06:48 PM

https://i.gifer.com/SGsR.gif
http://narrator.systeminplace.net/condorcet.html?thread=46022

Voss
January 28th, 2020, 06:50 PM
oof, oh yeah, i fixed the condorcet UI on my machine so that they actually work if the thread post count isn't long enough.

once this game gets to 41 posts, it should work.

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 06:59 PM
Opening post.

also, there was a night zero? I'm just fuking glad it didn't start yesterday or I'd be a day behind. I'll also try to stop shitposting after this post.

https://cdn.mangahub.io/file/imghub/behind-the-gifs/676/5.gif

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 06:59 PM
oof, oh yeah, i fixed the condorcet UI on my machine so that they actually work if the thread post count isn't long enough.

once this game gets to 41 posts, it should work.

What an odd number.

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 07:01 PM
https://cdn.mangahub.io/file/imghub/behind-the-gifs/676/5.gif

To be fair, I think it's important to re-iterate this before people start dumbtelling.

THERE WAS A NIGHT ZERO

Ganelon
January 28th, 2020, 07:06 PM
Magoroth

Solved.
Noe yoe

Ganelon
January 28th, 2020, 07:08 PM
So uh we know literally nothing about the setup huh

Ganelon
January 28th, 2020, 07:08 PM
P sure stealth included a random reality bender in this setup, just warning y’all

Ganelon
January 28th, 2020, 07:09 PM
I hardclaim Abraham Lincoln. Take that as you will

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 07:09 PM
hold up

Light_Yagami
January 28th, 2020, 07:10 PM
To be fair, I think it's important to re-iterate this before people start dumbtelling.

THERE WAS A NIGHT ZERO

Fake News

Frinckles
So uh we know literally nothing about the setup huh

Well, that seems more genuine than, "look out everyone, there might be a sniper!"

You can be town.

Kenny
There might be something about this that will interest you... SoonTM

Here, MM slipped.

This is silent night with random illuminati or cult added in

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Well, that seems more genuine than, "look out everyone, there might be a sniper!"

You can be town.

This entire post screams scum

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Here, MM slipped.

This is silent night with random illuminati or cult added in

Oh, I didn't catch that. Makes sense.

There's no way SB16 could come up with a good setup. Kappa

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 07:13 PM
So far there's good openings from aamirus, yagami and mag, bad openings from voss and frinckles

Ganelon
January 28th, 2020, 07:13 PM
My role cards wincon is worded in a very specific way
it says to ‘REMOVE’ all non town

Ganelon
January 28th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Thoughts? Should I be expecting weird off screen deaths or is SB just fucking around

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 07:14 PM

This is giving me TMI vibes too, on a gut level

Frinckles u r scum

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 07:15 PM
Thoughts? Should I be expecting weird off screen deaths or is SB just fucking around

mine says kill non greens, but I can't kill if that helps

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 07:16 PM
So far there's good openings from aamirus, yagami and mag, bad openings from voss and frinckles

Holy shit, Kenny the town-gatekeeper.

What an interesting way to play scum.

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 07:17 PM

u want me to stop.

Ganelon
January 28th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Just saying it’s like SB16 to give people extra and often misleading info just to fuck with the players
so it probably doesn’t mean anything, but do keep the wincons in mind Stealthbomber16 do all members of a given faction, like say the town, share the same wincon?

Voss
January 28th, 2020, 07:18 PM
I'm not dumb telling, i didn't have any game knowledge of a day 1

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 07:20 PM
Just saying it’s like SB16 to give people extra and often misleading info just to fuck with the players
so it probably doesn’t mean anything, but do keep the wincons in mind Stealthbomber16 do all members of a given faction, like say the town, share the same wincon?

ok I actually don't like this post too

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 07:22 PM

the fact you are telling us this is dumb telling already

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 07:24 PM

He had posted that there was a N0 when the countdown to D1 began.

Besides, I'm not saying anyone in particular is dumbtelling. I'd like to avoid having to explain the same thing because somebody probably will.

Stop angleshooting. We don't know what this setup is. It could be La Cosa Nostra for all we know.

u want me to stop.

Your opinion about player entrances and keeping track of it is smart. Maybe even town-readable -- if they were actually good.
Proclaiming them at random intervals doesn't help anyone.

Voss

lol you think he's going to answer questions

Kenny

Besides, I'm not saying anyone in particular is dumbtelling. I'd like to avoid having to explain the same thing because somebody probably will.

Stop angleshooting. We don't know what this setup is. It could be La Cosa Nostra for all we know.

Your opinion about player entrances and keeping track of it is smart. Maybe even town-readable -- if they were actually good.

so u really want me to stop.

Voss
January 28th, 2020, 07:25 PM
oh fuck me sideways, is that what that meant?

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 07:26 PM

I also scumread this post too

Light_Yagami
January 28th, 2020, 07:32 PM
Welp Heading Ta Bed.. Catch Y'all Another Time..

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 07:35 PM
Welp Heading Ta Bed.. Catch Y'all Another Time..

There will be 500 new posts when you wake up.

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 07:39 PM
oh fuck me sideways, is that what that meant?

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 07:39 PM

But I wont tell you which one.

Ganelon
January 28th, 2020, 07:42 PM

But I’m not angle shooting. I’m assuming that our windows aren’t worded identically but it’s still possible that all members of a given faction share the same objectives. I heavily doubt SB16 would give us all identically-worded wincons anyways

Stealthbomber16
January 28th, 2020, 07:52 PM

why the kappa this is completely genuine

Stealthbomber16
January 28th, 2020, 07:53 PM
any repeat rolecards will have different wordings of the same role and wincon to prevent angleshooting try it all you want mag its not gonna work haha

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 08:06 PM
any repeat rolecards will have different wordings of the same role and wincon to prevent angleshooting try it all you want mag its not gonna work haha

this seems like a genuine response to a townie

https://i.gifer.com/2iuQ.gif

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 08:07 PM
Mag has a very pure tone so far this game

DJarJar
January 28th, 2020, 08:18 PM

That’s interesting because mine does not say that

DJarJar
January 28th, 2020, 08:19 PM

Lame

DJarJar
January 28th, 2020, 08:21 PM
There will be 500 new posts when you wake up.

When you unironically complain that your game was TOO popular

DJarJar
January 28th, 2020, 08:21 PM
Can we lynch Yagami yet he still didn’t walk into town. As a fucking doctor last game he gave his role and now he says nothing? Obv scum

Voss
January 28th, 2020, 08:29 PM
"Eliminate anyone who is a threat to the town"

You know Stealth? I can interpret this how I want and declare myself the winner post game.

GUYS okay if we all post our win conditions, we can figure out a way where we all can live in peace, forcing stealth to end the game in everyone's favor.

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 08:33 PM
"Eliminate anyone who is a threat to the town"

You know Stealth? I can interpret this how I want and declare myself the winner post game.

GUYS okay if we all post our win conditions, we can figure out a way where we all can live in peace, forcing stealth to end the game in everyone's favor.

That's not a pure post.
You also said you'd stop shitposting before. Seems like you're trying to make stuff up about something you don't have info on

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 08:37 PM
When you unironically complain that your game was TOO popular

I hope it was as fun to play as it was to watch.

Light_Yagami
January 28th, 2020, 08:39 PM
Can we lynch Yagami yet he still didn’t walk into town. As a fucking doctor last game he gave his role and now he says nothing? Obv scum

I Wouldnt Have A Problem With That.. Having A Hell Of A Time Getting Ta Sleep..

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 08:39 PM
That's not a pure post.
You also said you'd stop shitposting before. Seems like you're trying to make stuff up about something you don't have info on

Are you channeling your inner Blinkskater or something?

My main gripe with your posts is that they do nothing to solve. Voss is town for the moment.

Besides, if he has no info on it -- isnt that the opposite of tmi?

You should be town reading voss.

Light_Yagami
January 28th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Is CVote Working Yet? Or Do I Still Need To Wait?

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 08:43 PM
Is CVote Working Yet? Or Do I Still Need To Wait?

Need 41 posts.

Frinckles
January 28th, 2020, 08:44 PM
Need 41 posts.

..which we have. Yeah it's in the OP

Light_Yagami
January 28th, 2020, 08:47 PM
Okay Sounds Good Thats All I Needed To Know Thanks.. Aamirus Seems To Be Pushing A Me Lynch Pretty Hard.. So There Is That.. I Dont Mind But Just Throwing It Out There.

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 08:48 PM

My main gripe with your posts is that they do nothing to solve. Voss is town for the moment.

town knows their wincons. did you not read my post or did you just not understand it?
I could explain more if you'd be willing to show some interest into where I'm coming from

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Like, town should share their thoughts and try to understand each other to solve anything. So far it looks like you're just trying to silence me and prevent anyone from getting to my pov here, Frinckles

Kenny
January 28th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Tho I said that, but really I'm not intending to explain foam a few hours into the game. I'll be off to sleep too, cya.
https://cdn.mangahub.io/file/imghub/behind-the-gifs/602/9.gif

DJarJar
January 28th, 2020, 09:50 PM

why should he be town reading voss?

DJarJar
January 28th, 2020, 09:51 PM
Okay Sounds Good Thats All I Needed To Know Thanks.. Aamirus Seems To Be Pushing A Me Lynch Pretty Hard.. So There Is That.. I Dont Mind But Just Throwing It Out There.

Would you care to explain why you haven't walked into town yet? You always do it as town...

DJarJar
January 28th, 2020, 11:17 PM
town knows their wincons. did you not read my post or did you just not understand it?
I could explain more if you'd be willing to show some interest into where I'm coming from

My wincon is a bit vague really, I mean it’s kind of the standard town wincon but he’s worded it in a way that a smart aleck can argue about the meaning

OzyWho
January 29th, 2020, 01:25 AM
Octane has only 1 greetings post. PPFortress, Huey The Long, Gyrlander have 0 posts.

This leaves me with 6 players to analyze:
Voss, aamirus, Kenny, Frinckles, Light_Yagami, Magoroth

I’m quite happy about how SoD1 went. I do think there can be solid reads made out of those slots. At least as far whom do we have in the D1 lynch pool and whom do we want alive going forward goes.

Light_Yagami’s play gives me deja vu from his scum game in Fractured Whizzbang.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2780378
I expect Light to flip red. What surprises me a little bit is the fact that Magoroth didn’t point it out yet. Because he, me and Wisp - all 3 of us discussed Lights play in the graveyard of that game. Mag, what you think?

Having said that. Light has only 8 posts, so I wouldn’t jump on a Light lynch train just yet. But wouldn’t be opposed to it either.

Voss hasn’t even so much as pretended to try and add content in the game or scumhunt or game solve. There is nothing to speak of. #72 is as far as his contribution to this game goes.
He is clearly in my D1’s lynch pool. It can change, but it requires a 180 on his D1 progression.
I will say though, that if Frinckles flips red - Voss is a clear next target. Due to Frinckles responses to Kenny’s #18 and #21 posts.

Aamirus thus far reminds of of her in Silent Night. I expect her to be town. Not much else to add about her. I hope she will have as active D1 as she had in Silent Night. She’s great at creating content.

Magoroth is a question mark. Very much his only contribution to this game has been about the wording of win conditions. Speaking of, Stealthbomber16 there are no rules, so can we each just post our role cards?
I refrain from making a read on Mag for now. But tbh, if Frinckles flipped red - I expect Mag to be green due to the obvious pocketing attempt by Frinckles in post #39.

Kenny is the one player in here whom I can safely call :town:
Such consistency. Such scumhunting. I love it! This guy will help solve the game, that’s for sure.

So. Thus far, Light and Voss are in my D1 lynch pool. Kenny and aamirus are my top greens.

But wait! There is 1 more! The most juiciest one!
Of Course I’m talking about Frinckles here.

I think nobody can argue that #18 from Kenny wasn’t... well.. serious.
And post #34 from Magoroth is in any way shape or form relevant.

So how can we explain Frinckles posts #20 and #39 from Frinckles?
#39 is like text book pocketing attempt. Magoroth you see that too?
It’s not genuine, it’s not rational, it simply doesn’t make sense. At all.
Likewise, post #20 looks like nothing more than a shading attempt on Kenny. Kenny’s comment in #18 is nothing. Frinckles reply is out of place there.
But, ok.
Let’s say Frinckles really did find Kenny to be wolfy.
Well, then why:
Was Frinckles, at best, pillow pushing him?
Got defensive real quick? Real defensive, real quick, and it’s almost as if that defensive part never stopped. I can feel no contribution to the game from Frinckle’s slot. And he has the 2nd highest post count.

For the sake of me not getting tunneled so soon in the game start. Can someone point to me a Towny attribute regarding Frinckles? I’m not seeing it.

OzyWho
January 29th, 2020, 01:30 AM
Ohh, nvm. Magoroth is clearly town core for me.
I have the same win conditions description.

Huey The Long
January 29th, 2020, 05:15 AM
Heyo im fucking cool better not fucking mess with me

Gyrlander
January 29th, 2020, 06:39 AM
How about we don't try to use win-conditions as a way to scum hunt? Not fun.

Gyrlander
January 29th, 2020, 06:39 AM
That said, I wouldn't expect a scum to be the first one to mention the win conditions so I guess Mag is kinda town for now.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 06:41 AM
Heyo im fucking cool better not fucking mess with me

Same

Gyrlander
January 29th, 2020, 06:43 AM
I'm going to have issues trying to read OzyWho's wall posts.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 06:44 AM
I'm going to have issues trying to read OzyWho's wall posts.

Tldr; everyone is town except me and light

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 06:48 AM
So Frinckles you're just gonna leave it as is after freezing up on my last 3 posts yesterday and now Ozy's too? I expected better tbh

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 06:50 AM
So Frinckles you're just gonna leave it as is after freezing up on my last 3 posts yesterday and now Ozy's too? I expected better tbh

I was sleeping. I woke up 25 minutes ago.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 06:54 AM
I suppose I could write a big wall post explaining my understanding of how you reason as both town and mafia.

And a big section outlining how ozy is making shallow reads like post count with a bunch of fluff words to give his opinions more warrant.

And a section about how using win conditions is pretty dumb and unfun.

And a section about intentionally inflating my numbers to start condorcet.

And a section about how people expect me to scumread nothingness.

Octane
January 29th, 2020, 06:57 AM
Just ran a marathon.
I’ll be back here later amigos.
Gotta go, for the rush.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 06:59 AM
Now you're just flailing Frinckles. That's not even a response to my posts and also doesn't at all address what Ozzy said.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 07:04 AM
Now you're just flailing Frinckles. That's not even a response to my posts and also doesn't at all address what Ozzy said.

-You said Voss was TMI
-You gave him shit for not having info (over a shitpost.)
-I said arent those two conflicting concepts.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 07:10 AM
-You said Voss was TMI
-You gave him shit for not having info (over a shitpost.)
-I said arent those two conflicting concepts.And you're really serious on this argument? That not having the info of the town's wincon would make someone towny?

And that you believe me saying voss has TMI because of knowing about the votesystem before hand was a serious read?

And that you're convinced those two are exclusive of each other? That it's impossible for someone to have TMI on one thing and not know something else? I don't get what you're trying to achieve here honestly. Noone should be that shallow

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 07:11 AM
Also still not what I was trying to get at. There is a towny response and you're avoiding it

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 07:25 AM
I could have just posted the parts that addressed me, but since Kenny seems to really want my read on Ozys hot takes -- I'll quote the whole fucking thing.

Octane has only 1 greetings post. PPFortress, Huey The Long, Gyrlander have 0 posts.

This leaves me with 6 players to analyze:
Voss, aamirus, Kenny, Frinckles, Light_Yagami, Magoroth

I’m quite happy about how SoD1 went. I do think there can be solid reads made out of those slots. At least as far whom do we have in the D1 lynch pool and whom do we want alive going forward goes.

In this portion, Ozy explains that his eyes are functional
and says he's gonna do something with them.

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search...archid=2780378
I expect Light to flip red. What surprises me a little bit is the fact that Magoroth didn’t point it out yet. Because he, me and Wisp - all 3 of us discussed Lights play in the graveyard of that game. Mag, what you think?

Having said that. Light has only 8 posts, so I wouldn’t jump on a Light lynch train just yet. But wouldn’t be opposed to it either.

Some meta read about Light and some shit about Discord with a ***classic POCKETING ATTEMPT AHHHHHHHH

Voss hasn’t even so much as pretended to try and add content in the game or scumhunt or game solve. There is nothing to speak of. #72 is as far as his contribution to this game goes.
He is clearly in my D1’s lynch pool. It can change, but it requires a 180 on his D1 progression.
I will say though, that if Frinckles flips red - Voss is a clear next target. Due to Frinckles responses to Kenny’s #18 and #21 posts.

These reads literally exist to make Kenny like Ozy.

Aamirus thus far reminds of of her in Silent Night. I expect her to be town. Not much else to add about her. I hope she will have as active D1 as she had in Silent Night. She’s great at creating content.

Facts.

Magoroth is a question mark. Very much his only contribution to this game has been about the wording of win conditions. Speaking of, @Stealthbomber16 there are no rules, so can we each just post our role cards?
I refrain from making a read on Mag for now. But tbh, if Frinckles flipped red - I expect Mag to be green due to the obvious pocketing attempt by Frinckles in post #39.

His perspective of Mag is so shallow that he buries it with a moderator shoutout and another attempt to buddy.

Kenny is the one player in here whom I can safely call
Such consistency. Such scumhunting. I love it! This guy will help solve the game, that’s for sure.

**vomit**

So. Thus far, Light and Voss are in my D1 lynch pool. Kenny and aamirus are my top greens.

But wait! There is 1 more! The most juiciest one!
Of Course I’m talking about Frinckles here.

I think nobody can argue that #18 from Kenny wasn’t... well.. serious.
And post #34 from Magoroth is in any way shape or form relevant.

Such command! And foreshadowing! Rhetoric!

So how can we explain Frinckles posts #20 and #39 from Frinckles?
#39 is like text book pocketing attempt. @Magoroth you see that too?
It’s not genuine, it’s not rational, it simply doesn’t make sense. At all.
Likewise, post #20 looks like nothing more than a shading attempt on Kenny. Kenny’s comment in #18 is nothing. Frinckles reply is out of place there.
But, ok.
Let’s say Frinckles really did find Kenny to be wolfy.
Well, then why:
Was Frinckles, at best, pillow pushing him?
Got defensive real quick? Real defensive, real quick, and it’s almost as if that defensive part never stopped. I can feel no contribution to the game from Frinckle’s slot. And he has the 2nd highest post count.

For the sake of me not getting tunneled so soon in the game start. Can someone point to me a Towny attribute regarding Frinckles? I’m not seeing it.

This is dollar store scum paint. Pillow pushing on the first page is out of place? My take on Magoroths metagame and his horrific entrances into games is a pocketing attempt? A response equates to defensiveness? You dont have an original read outside of Aamirus in the pamphlet you wrote. Stop.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 07:31 AM
I could have just posted the parts that addressed me, but since Kenny seems to really want my read on Ozys hot takes -- I'll quote the whole fucking thing.

In this portion, Ozy explains that his eyes are functional
and says he's gonna do something with them.

Some meta read about Light and some shit about Discord with a ***classic POCKETING ATTEMPT AHHHHHHHH

These reads literally exist to make Kenny like Ozy.

Facts.

His perspective of Mag is so shallow that he buries it with a moderator shoutout and another attempt to buddy.

**vomit**

Such command! And foreshadowing! Rhetoric!

This is dollar store scum paint. Pillow pushing on the first page is out of place? My take on Magoroths metagame and his horrific entrances into games is a pocketing attempt? A response equates to defensiveness? You dont have an original read outside of Aamirus in the pamphlet you wrote. Stop.And your conclusion is? You want him to stop. Even wrote "stop" there.

What read do you reach here?

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 07:34 AM
And you're really serious on this argument? That not having the info of the town's wincon would make someone towny?

And that you believe me saying voss has TMI because of knowing about the votesystem before hand was a serious read?

And that you're convinced those two are exclusive of each other? That it's impossible for someone to have TMI on one thing and not know something else? I don't get what you're trying to achieve here honestly. Noone should be that shallow

Sure Kenny, share your town information with me.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 07:35 AM
And your conclusion is? You want him to stop. Even wrote "stop" there.

What read do you reach here?

Ozy is scum, obviously.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 07:37 AM
Ozy is scum, obviously.What am I in this world?

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 07:41 AM
What am I in this world?

Probably an overly aggressive Town with 9 friend requests from Ozy. I don't mind you picking up reads from shitposts, but if you're gonna accuse me of doing the same thing about your first posts, I'd say we're about even.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 07:44 AM
Sure Kenny, share your town information with me.The issue I have with Voss' response is that it had a sarcastic undertone to it that did not in any way suggest he'd have a rolecard worded and written the way mine, or from the tone I caught when reading Mag, Mag's too, look like. I got the impression he was making fun of Mag's (imo not good but that's not important here) attempt at catching scum, trying to prevent the resulting discussion into this topic by making up something random and being aggressive with that sarcasm displayed by him.

What's your opinion? Please try to look at it from my pov.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 07:47 AM
I understood Ozy's take on things differently anyway. Not gonna delve more into that myself tho

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 07:52 AM
The issue I have with Voss' response is that it had a sarcastic undertone to it that did not in any way suggest he'd have a rolecard worded and written the way mine, or from the tone I caught when reading Mag, Mag's too, look like. I got the impression he was making fun of Mag's (imo not good but that's not important here) attempt at catching scum, trying to prevent the resulting discussion into this topic by making up something random and being aggressive with that sarcasm displayed by him.

What's your opinion? Please try to look at it from my pov.

I guess if you want to extrapolate that much from what was probably just a sassy Voss post.

That would require him to have the intentions of wanting to shut down that discussion, which then would require him to have knowledge of win conditions prior to the game.

Seems like a stretch, but I won't fault you for that. I dont intend to solve this game via that route anyway.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 07:55 AM
I understood Ozy's take on things differently anyway. Not gonna delve more into that myself tho

Ozys takes were hard scum. I dont know how you can read that any other way. He indirectly or directly messaged 4+ players to lynch me for no reason and colored it with fluffy rhetoric to command the town.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 07:56 AM
I guess if you want to extrapolate that much from what was probably just a sassy Voss post.

That would require him to have the intentions of wanting to shut down that discussion, which then would require him to have knowledge of win conditions prior to the game.

Seems like a stretch, but I won't fault you for that. I dont intend to solve this game via that route anyway.Pretty sure you made a typo there, I was also talking about entire cards instead of just the wincon, tho that's not important.

Fair enough if you personally don't want to have a game go that way. What else did you catch while reading Voss? You said you're townreading him before

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 08:04 AM
Pretty sure you made a typo there, I was also talking about entire cards instead of just the wincon, tho that's not important.

Fair enough if you personally don't want to have a game go that way. What else did you catch while reading Voss? You said you're townreading him before

There isnt anything overtly scummy about him in my opinion. Outside of setting up Condorcet, I guess filler? He isnt really scumhunting but that's an offense plenty of people here share.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 08:05 AM
What type? I'm on mobile.

Send from Magoroth's iPhone that he dropped in the toilet using Tapatalk

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 08:05 AM
Holy shit this phone corrected typo and send. Jokes ruined

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 08:07 AM
There isnt anything overtly scummy about him in my opinion. Outside of setting up Condorcet, I guess filler? He isnt really scumhunting but that's an offense plenty of people here share.Well he did make what you called a sassy post when Mag was trying to start a discussion on wincons.

So I take it you weren't serious when you called Voss town?

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Well he did make what you called a sassy post when Mag was trying to start a discussion on wincons.

So I take it you weren't serious when you called Voss town?

Not nessecarily. I need more than 2 posts to make that read, as a rule.

Sassiness is fine, I think. If I wanted to SR Voss for that, I'd need to SR myself for doing the exact thing when Mag showed up.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 08:15 AM
Well I was serious about my read on Voss' response. Please don't respond to serious reads with made up nonsense. Doing so is scumtelling.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 08:29 AM
Well I was serious about my read on Voss' response. Please don't respond to serious reads with made up nonsense. Doing so is scumtelling.

Yeah, sure.

The thing is your serious read came off a shitpost from Voss that was directed at the host and nobody else. Hence why I said you were making something from nothing. I guess he could have bothered to use an @ symbol though.

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Would you care to explain why you haven't walked into town yet? You always do it as town...

Nope...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbUVtfUWwF8

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Octane,Frinckles,Gyrlander,Voss,PPFortress,aamirus ,Light_Yagami,HueyTheLong,OzyWho,Magoroth,Kenny,

And With That See Y'all Later

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 08:38 AM
Nope...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbUVtfUWwF8Is this a softclaim

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 08:43 AM
Is this a softclaim

Nope!

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 09:07 AM
OzyWho,Light_Yagami,Octane,PPFortress,Voss,Gyrland er,HueyTheLong,aamirus,Kenny,Magoroth,Frinckles,

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 09:20 AM
Voss there is a rendering glitch when click on the consensus to see other votes.

Stealthbomber16
January 29th, 2020, 09:27 AM
I'm just glad we don't have to put up with bullshit missed vote executions. Stealthbomber16 you should probably talk about the two changes in our vote system, or have me do it.

listen man all I know is that it’s supposed to be more fair and that 4 way ties shouldn’t be a thing anymore

Stealthbomber16
January 29th, 2020, 09:29 AM
I mean you can post your rolecards but they’re all so poorly formatted that anyone can easily fake one so I’m not sure what you’re going for there

All standard sfm rules apply don’t send messages to people with game related info n shit

Gyrlander
January 29th, 2020, 09:45 AM
I can confirm my rolecard is garbage.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Kind of reviewing my takes on people so far.

Light & Magoroth: Seem genuine, keep them under a microscope.

Huey, Aamirus, Voss & Gylander: Seem O.K.?

PPfortress, Octane: Null, as expected.

Kenny: I don't see any reason to scum-read yet.

Ozy: DuckerZ

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 09:51 AM
I can confirm my rolecard is garbage.

The question that will be asked about 1000 times this game:

What are YOUR takes Gyrlander?!

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 10:06 AM
The question that will be asked about 1000 times this game:

What are YOUR takes Gyrlander?!Hey we've had this thread about apothy in fm discussion some time ago.
Do you remember

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Hey we've had this thread about apothy in fm discussion some time ago.
Do you remember

Apathy?

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 10:23 AM
Typo

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Typo

I want his opinion since the last time I played with him he was scum and barely here.

Hearing the same questions over and over does get silly, but not in an apathetic way.

"What did they MEAN by THIS??"
"What do YOU think?" etc.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 10:34 AM
I suppose I could write a big wall post explaining my understanding of how you reason as both town and mafia.

And a big section outlining how ozy is making shallow reads like post count with a bunch of fluff words to give his opinions more warrant.

And a section about how using win conditions is pretty dumb and unfun.

And a section about intentionally inflating my numbers to start condorcet.

And a section about how people expect me to scumread nothingness.

Why are you so defensive already lol

Gyrlander
January 29th, 2020, 10:36 AM
I want his opinion since the last time I played with him he was scum and barely here.

Hearing the same questions over and over does get silly, but not in an apathetic way.

"What did they MEAN by THIS??"
"What do YOU think?" etc.

I think you guys Talk over stupid things. And my role IS garbage.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 10:39 AM
Why are you so defensive already lol

Kenny wanted me to address Ozy and himself, so I did.

Just didn't expect to wake up to a wall post made of poop.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 10:42 AM
I think you guys Talk over stupid things. And my role IS garbage.

Hmmm Garbage doesn’t sound like a town role.... not citizen and I can’t imagine what kind of powers Garbage would have...

I think we should... take out the trash

Yes this is a shitpost

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Kenny wanted me to address Ozy and himself, so I did.

Just didn't expect to wake up to a wall post made of poop.

I dunno, seems like you heavily overreacted tbh

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 10:44 AM
I dunno, seems like you heavily overreacted tbh

okay.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 10:44 AM

How do you call Ozy’s wall post poop and then make a post like this lol

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 10:47 AM

But I wont tell you which one.

Is this just a shitpost then since you’re saying you don’t have any reason to scumread Kenny?

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 10:49 AM

Seems like you have called Kenny scum a few times so I’m just a little confused with your reads list...

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 10:50 AM
How do you call Ozy’s wall post poop and then make a post like this lol

Because my reads make sense.

Those two seem genuine but will eventually go into their normal scum meta if they're not town.
Six of you have said next to nothing, which is worrisome because two of those people have been AFK scum in the past.
Kenny and I have had enough interactions to get reads off each other.
Ozy is scum.

What are you implying exactly?

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Probably an overly aggressive Town with 9 friend requests from Ozy. I don't mind you picking up reads from shitposts, but if you're gonna accuse me of doing the same thing about your first posts, I'd say we're about even.

What changed your mind?

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Seems like you have called Kenny scum a few times so I’m just a little confused with your reads list...

I'm not playing 'gotcha' with you Aamirus.

Follow the thread, don't nitpick things out of context. You clearly haven't caught up.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Because my reads make sense.

Those two seem genuine but will eventually go into their normal scum meta if they're not town.
Six of you have said next to nothing, which is worrisome because two of those people have been AFK scum in the past.
Kenny and I have had enough interactions to get reads off each other.
Ozy is scum.

What are you implying exactly?

I’m implying that your reads list post was fluffy poop.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 10:55 AM
I'm not playing 'gotcha' with you Aamirus.

Follow the thread, don't nitpick things out of context. You clearly haven't caught up.

I have read it and I don’t understand how you went from tunneling on Kenny as scum to calling him a town that is just being manipulated by ozy.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 10:56 AM
I have read it and I don’t understand how you went from tunneling on Kenny as scum to calling him a town that is just being manipulated by ozy.

I read it as you giving up on pushing him and trying to end the pressure against yourself

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 11:00 AM

"I don't see any reason to scum-read yet."

"Probably an overly aggressive Town with 9 friend requests from Ozy."

Probably doesn't meant absolutely so stop trying to sell a contradiction that doesn't exist.
We've interacted more than anyone here and discussed where each of our reads were coming from.

There was no tunnel on Kenny, he was making serious reads off of non-serious posts and I did the same to some extent -- you even quoted it, twice.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 11:03 AM
I read it as you giving up on pushing him and trying to end the pressure against yourself

If an argument(s) is founded on bullshit, it generally only takes a few thought out posts from each party to get to the button of it.

#120 #117 #111 #109

c'mon.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 11:05 AM
If an argument(s) is founded on bullshit, it generally only takes a few thought out posts from each party to get to the button of it.

#120 #117 #111 #109

c'mon.

Why is Huey “ok”? He has 1 post calling himself cool

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Why is Huey “ok”? He has 1 post calling himself cool

My O.K. section takes into consideration entrances. You're all basically null reads too.

Plus, Huey is cool. Let us bask in the glory of Louisiana.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 11:11 AM
My O.K. section takes into consideration entrances. You're all basically null reads too.

Plus, Huey is cool. Let us bask in the glory of Louisiana.

Hmm but didn’t you agree with Ozy’s town read of me (you called it “facts”)?

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 11:13 AM

Why even separate us from those 2 if we’re all just null? Then your entire readslist is just light mag and ozy

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 11:18 AM
Hmm but didn’t you agree with Ozy’s town read of me (you called it “facts”)?

I agree with Ozy's assessment of your town meta. I followed all of Silent Night. Meta is not enough for me to town-read, however.

Why even separate us from those 2 if we’re all just null? Then your entire readslist is just light mag and ozy

Does that really matter?

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 11:21 AM
I agree with Ozy's assessment of your town meta. I followed all of Silent Night. Meta is not enough for me to town-read, however.

Does that really matter?

What exactly are you town reading mag and light for then?

It matters because you tried to discredit Ozy’s post as being poop and saying “everyone is town but light and Frinckles”, but now your own readslist is “everyone is null but Yagami mag and ozy”. You’re also scumreading ozy based on his poopy post so by that logic you should be scumreading yourself, no?

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Tldr; everyone is town except me and light

Just to be accurate with quotes. Hard on phone

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 11:37 AM
So, Just Popping In Here To Say This.. Is Nobody Else Concerned About How There Was No Night Kill For Night Zero?

Leading Me To Believe One Or Both Of These Things Exist.. Arsonist And Or Cult..

Thank You For Your Time..

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 11:40 AM
What exactly are you town reading mag and light for then?

It matters because you tried to discredit Ozy’s post as being poop and saying “everyone is town but light and Frinckles”, but now your own readslist is “everyone is null but Yagami mag and ozy”. You’re also scumreading ozy based on his poopy post so by that logic you should be scumreading yourself, no?

They both entered the thread genuinely enough but proceeded to do wack-ass things they normally do as scum. The read literally says "keep them under a microscope." I don't know why you're saying I town read them.

Ozy's post is 85% hinged on the assumption that I am Mafia. His rhetoric gives the six people he analyzes direct incentives to lynch me day one. If you can't see past that and agree with his post then just vote me. I'm wasting my time explaining the same things over to you while you do back-flips to find another gotcha.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 11:47 AM
They both entered the thread genuinely enough but proceeded to do wack-ass things they normally do as scum. The read literally says "keep them under a microscope." I don't know why you're saying I town read them.

Ozy's post is 85% hinged on the assumption that I am Mafia. His rhetoric gives the six people he analyzes direct incentives to lynch me day one. If you can't see past that and agree with his post then just vote me. I'm wasting my time explaining the same things over to you while you do back-flips to find another gotcha.

Wow so I initially read your readslist as the first two were town reads, the next 4 were town leans, the next 2 null, then a scum lean, and the last one scum. Like the formatting of a normal readslist. Instead it’s 2 scum, 7 null, 1 scum. Jesus, maybe I’m a moron but it shouldn’t be that hard to understand your readslist

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 11:48 AM

sorry to interrupt, what did mag do

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 11:50 AM
sorry to interrupt, what did mag do

We already talked about it. Win-con discussion. Magoroth always has some angle planned out, it's just difficult to tell where it's coming from until later on.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 11:51 AM
We already talked about it. Win-con discussion. Magoroth always has some angle planned out, it's just difficult to tell where it's coming from until later on.

and he normally does that as scum you believe?

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 11:53 AM
Wow so I initially read your readslist as the first two were town reads, the next 4 were town leans, the next 2 null, then a scum lean, and the last one scum. Like the formatting of a normal readslist. Instead it’s 2 scum, 7 null, 1 scum. Jesus, maybe I’m a moron but it shouldn’t be that hard to understand your readslist

It happens. FeelsGoodMan The reads are separated based upon similarities they share. I couldnt understand why you were pushing some cognitive dissonance on me.

Anyway. Do you like Ozys reads or not.

Gyrlander
January 29th, 2020, 11:54 AM

Cause we smell towny. And It makes sense, as I'm Town Garbage.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 11:54 AM
and he normally does that as scum you believe?

He does that as everything. The idea is to watch him.

There was the spaghetti angel thing last game.
The sniper post that I pushed on (he was sniper.)
And stuff before that I cant remember.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 11:57 AM
I really don't get what you're trying to say tbh

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 11:59 AM
He does that as everything. The idea is to watch him.

There was the spaghetti angel thing last game.
The sniper post that I pushed on (he was sniper.)
And stuff before that I cant remember.

Ok maybe I am just incapable of understanding you but this again seems like a contradiction to me. I thought you were townreading mag, you correct me and say no it’s the opposite, now you’re saying he acts this way as either faction, so then he’s just another null read???? I cannot follow you at all

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 12:00 PM
It happens. FeelsGoodMan The reads are separated based upon similarities they share. I couldnt understand why you were pushing some cognitive dissonance on me.

Anyway. Do you like Ozys reads or not.

I don’t agree with him on mag, I didn’t like mag’s entrance, or yagami’s, or yours.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 12:01 PM
Cause we smell towny. And It makes sense, as I'm Town Garbage.

Keep your “We”s to yourself, cat overlord

Gyrlander
January 29th, 2020, 12:03 PM
Keep your “We”s to yourself, cat overlord

Oh, so you rather smell like Scum? Interesting..

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Oh, so you rather smell like Scum? Interesting..

I would rather not smell like garbage

Gyrlander
January 29th, 2020, 12:08 PM

Makes sense, nice avoid.

DJarJar

Or be buddied by you. Or lined up as a next lynch if you flip red. So keep your We (buddying attempt) to yourself :)

Light_Yagami
I don’t agree with him on mag, I didn’t like mag’s entrance, or yagami’s, or yours.

Thats Fine Didnt Have To Like It.. Its Fine.. But As I Said We Prob Have Cult Or Arso.. Unless Mafia Team Wasnt Allowed To Kill Night 0..

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Ok maybe I am just incapable of understanding you but this again seems like a contradiction to me. I thought you were townreading mag, you correct me and say no it’s the opposite, now you’re saying he acts this way as either faction, so then he’s just another null read???? I cannot follow you at all

I don't know how much simpler I can make this.

Meta-wise: Magoroth does quirky shit early in the game as different roles. I find the win-con discussion quirky. I cannot tell if that discussion has scum-origins. Watch him.
Meta-wise: Light will coast and be non-interactive as scum. I cannot tell if he's scum yet. Watch him.

You're ignoring actually analyzing Ozy's post; it's rhetoric, it's goals and instead choose to tunnel me.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 12:09 PM
Thats Fine Didnt Have To Like It.. Its Fine.. But As I Said We Prob Have Cult Or Arso.. Unless Mafia Team Wasnt Allowed To Kill Night 0..

I think night zero is usually just to allow scum team to chat and plan. A night zero kill would be lame because someone would die before ever having a chance to play the game...

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 12:10 PM
I think night zero is usually just to allow scum team to chat and plan. A night zero kill would be lame because someone would die before ever having a chance to play the game...

Yeah That Makes Sense..

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 12:10 PM

Have you seen one game ever with a night 0 mafia kill

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 12:14 PM
I don't know how much simpler I can make this.

Meta-wise: Magoroth does quirky shit early in the game as different roles. I find the win-con discussion quirky. I cannot tell if that discussion has scum-origins. Watch him.
Meta-wise: Light will coast and be non-interactive as scum. I cannot tell if he's scum yet. Watch him.

You're ignoring actually analyzing Ozy's post; it's rhetoric, it's goals and instead choose to tunnel me.

So are you calling everybody but ozy null then? That’s fine, I don’t have concrete reads so early on either, but it seems insane to post a readslist of 9 people being null and 1 scum. Like what the heck was the point?

Thank you for explaining though. And I don’t see this narrative of Ozy’s post that you do. Yes he ended the post with an argument for you being scum but I don’t really see how he was magically manipulating everybody to agree with him. Is calling me towny supposed to get me to sheep his reads just like that? That implies anybody calling anybody towny is a scum trying to manipulate them? Like, maybe, could be, but I don’t see why you just instantly assume that was the only possibility of Ozy’s post.

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 12:20 PM
Have you seen one game ever with a night 0 mafia kill

Not Really No

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 12:30 PM
So are you calling everybody but ozy null then? That’s fine, I don’t have concrete reads so early on either, but it seems insane to post a readslist of 9 people being null and 1 scum. Like what the heck was the point?

My readslist looks at similarities; Meta, # of posts (at time), entrances, rhetoric etc and pairs them.

Thank you for explaining though. And I don’t see this narrative of Ozy’s post that you do. Yes he ended the post with an argument for you being scum but I don’t really see how he was magically manipulating everybody to agree with him. Is calling me towny supposed to get me to sheep his reads just like that? That implies anybody calling anybody towny is a scum trying to manipulate them? Like, maybe, could be, but I don’t see why you just instantly assume that was the only possibility of Ozy’s post.

I explained that his reads are 85% contingent on me being scum.

1. "I expect Light to flip red .. Mag, what you think?"
Gives incentive to sheep read and push me. (Self preservation.)
2. "if Frinckles flips red - Voss is a clear next target"
3. "But tbh, if Frinckles flipped red - I expect Mag to be green"
Gives incentive to sheep read and push me.
4. "#39 is like text book pocketing attempt. Magoroth you see that too?" (Now this is just funny.)
Unironically a text book pocketing attempt.
5. "[Kenny] Such consistency. Such scumhunting. I love it! This guy will help solve the game, that’s for sure."
Buddying
6. "But wait! There is 1 more! The most juiciest one!
Of Course I’m talking about Frinckles here."
He had plenty of fluffy rhetoric throughout the whole post, but this foreshadowing is a big oof.
7. "For the sake of me not getting tunneled so soon in the game start. Can someone point to me a Towny attribute regarding Frinckles? I’m not seeing it."
Somebody, please help him. He's trying realllly hard to townread me. In his second post of the game. Which was a giant push on me.

Look at this post from my point of view and ask yourself where the hell it came from.

FeelsBadMan

Gyrlander
January 29th, 2020, 12:30 PM
Or be buddied by you. Or lined up as a next lynch if you flip red. So keep your We (buddying attempt) to yourself :)

Dang, nowadays you can't be friendly with anyone.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 12:33 PM
So no aamirus he didn't just end his post with an argument for me being scum. From my point of view that argument was at the heart of his post and he does backflips trying to make it.

Like, who the fuck really says somebody is buddying while they buddy in the same sentence?

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 12:39 PM
Dang, nowadays you can't be friendly with anyone.

I luv ya but just keep your WEs away from me my dear

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 12:39 PM
My readslist looks at similarities; Meta, # of posts (at time), entrances, rhetoric etc and pairs them.

4. "#39 is like text book pocketing attempt. Magoroth you see that too?" (Now this is just funny.)
5. "[Kenny] Such consistency. Such scumhunting. I love it! This guy will help solve the game, that’s for sure."
Buddying
He had plenty of fluffy rhetoric throughout the whole post, but this foreshadowing is a big oof.
7. "For the sake of me not getting tunneled so soon in the game start. Can someone point to me a Towny attribute regarding Frinckles? I’m not seeing it."
Somebody, please help him. He's trying realllly hard to townread me. In his second post of the game. Which was a giant push on me.

Look at this post from my point of view and ask yourself where the hell it came from.

FeelsBadMan

you definitely misread what you numbered as 1. there

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 12:42 PM
So no aamirus he didn't just end his post with an argument for me being scum. From my point of view that argument was at the heart of his post and he does backflips trying to make it.

Like, who the fuck really says somebody is buddying while they buddy in the same sentence?

your post #39 was a response to Mag's post #34. I really don't see buddying by ozy there when he points at Mag asking about the missed buddying towards Mag's post

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 12:44 PM

Buddying

FeelsBadMan

Oh I understand the POV if you missed what he said in the signup thread. He said he would be trying to make only a few posts per day, so I can see how this seems like a huge attack on you but he had said he was going to play like this before the roles were assigned. So I’m just waiting with ozy to see what his next posts look like.

I can see the argument to buddying mag, but it’s so heavy handed that it seems too obvious. I mean you’re acting like ozy was hoping his ONE post would get you lynched when we’re not even halfway through the day

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 12:44 PM
The post by ozy 5 minutes after the wall makes it pretty clear he wasn't seeing Mag in a good light when writing the wall too, imo

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 12:52 PM
your post #39 was a response to Mag's post #34. I really don't see buddying by ozy there when he points at Mag asking about the missed buddying towards Mag's post

The post by ozy 5 minutes after the wall makes it pretty clear he wasn't seeing Mag in a good light when writing the wall too, imo

Magoroth was brought up and in context seven times in that post. At worst, was an often-mentioned null read at the time of that post. At worst, it was a heavy attempt at buddying.

"Magoroth is a question mark ... I refrain from making a read on Mag for now."

Cementing town-read on Magoroth shortly afterwards only supports this.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 01:03 PM
in regards to your point 1 from the list above:

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2780378

When someone expects a read from another player, but doesn't get that read from them, it's making them susp of said player. The lack of a read is a scumtell.
In this case I'd personally argue that Yagami's first post that struck me as susp happened at 5 am Mag's time anyway, but this is not important here. Assuming Ozy did not pay attention to timezones, it's easy for me to follow his thought process on Mag.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Oh I understand the POV if you missed what he said in the signup thread. He said he would be trying to make only a few posts per day, so I can see how this seems like a huge attack on you but he had said he was going to play like this before the roles were assigned. So I’m just waiting with ozy to see what his next posts look like.

I can see the argument to buddying mag, but it’s so heavy handed that it seems too obvious. I mean you’re acting like ozy was hoping his ONE post would get you lynched when we’re not even halfway through the day

He can post as much as he'd like. It's my job to try to reason out not just what people are saying, but why.

If he just had terrible reads -- that's really o.k.!

My problem is that the reads seem opportunistic, non-genuine, projecting a fake town pov etc.

I look forward to his next wall post as well.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 01:21 PM

When someone expects a read from another player, but doesn't get that read from them, it's making them susp of said player. The lack of a read is a scumtell.
In this case I'd personally argue that Yagami's first post that struck me as susp happened at 5 am Mag's time anyway, but this is not important here. Assuming Ozy did not pay attention to timezones, it's easy for me to follow his thought process on Mag.

You're telling me you that it's easy for you to follow this thought process?

The only thing Magoroth had done up until that point was setup speculation and shitposting.

Ozy: "Hey Mag, why didn't you bring that thing up that I'm thinking of right now?"
Magoroth: "What thing?"
Ozy: "The thing we talked about two months ago.. In a dead chat. Ya'know, about Light's meta-game. Pprrreeetty scummy, right?"
Magoroth: *Sleeping*
Ozy: "Yeah, you're town to me buddy!"

You understand they had literally not interacted before Ozy mentioned him seven times in the same post, right?

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 01:27 PM

What Post Is That? Not Sure Im Following You There..

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 01:28 PM
You're telling me you that it's easy for you to follow this thought process?

The only thing Magoroth had done up until that point was setup speculation and shitposting.

Ozy: "Hey Mag, why didn't you bring that thing up that I'm thinking of right now?"
Magoroth: "What thing?"
Ozy: "The thing we talked about two months ago.. In a dead chat. Ya'know, about Light's meta-game. Pprrreeetty scummy, right?"
Magoroth: *Sleeping*
Ozy: "Yeah, you're town to me buddy!"

You understand they had literally not interacted before Ozy mentioned him seven times in the same post, right?

Yea, because Ozy only decided to call Mag town after the wallpost.

But ok, say we were to lynch Ozy. Who would you associate with him if he were to flip red, who if he were to flip green?

What if you become the lynch and you flip green specifically, and not red?

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 01:30 PM
What Post Is That? Not Sure Im Following You There..

hedginess in post 80

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 01:32 PM
Ok Yagami, I've written down my take on how I've interpreted your aamirus interactions for myself. Might as well verify.

What was your thought process on that slot going through the entirety of the day?

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Yea, because Ozy only decided to call Mag town after the wallpost.

But ok, say we were to lynch Ozy. Who would you associate with him if he were to flip red, who if he were to flip green?

What if you become the lynch and you flip green specifically, and not red?

Before I answer those questions, please follow this.

Ohh, nvm. Magoroth is clearly town core for me.
I have the same win conditions description.

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 01:39 PM
My Thought Is Aamirus Is Town.. Also, Believe You Kenny To Be Town. Thus Far. Grylander Is Pretty Null As Are The Others That Havent Spoken.. Ozy Brought Up A Good Point About The Wizzbang Game So That Could Be Scum Trying To Paint Me Or He Has A Legit Concern Over My Slot. The Fact That Mag Didnt Really Have Much To Say On The Matter Gives Him A Slight Scum Lean In My Book.

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 01:40 PM

Kenny U Ment This Yeah If Im Lynched You Would Legit Get No Info.. To Help The Game Progress.. But If Im Lynched Its A Sacrifice Im Willing To Make..

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 01:42 PM
Kenny U Ment This Yeah If Im Lynched You Would Legit Get No Info.. To Help The Game Progress.. But If Im Lynched Its A Sacrifice Im Willing To Make..

Well Other Then Aamirus Is Pushing The Lynch With Ozy Quickly Behind On The Me Train..

Gyrlander
January 29th, 2020, 01:48 PM

How very interesting... But are we sure there can't be like 2 people with different roles but same wording for the win condition? I don't think there are a lot more ways to say "KILL ALL NON TOWN". And I'm not really sure SB16 would have made 100% sure everyone got a different wording.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 02:00 PM
How very interesting... But are we sure there can't be like 2 people with different roles but same wording for the win condition? I don't think there are a lot more ways to say "KILL ALL NON TOWN". And I'm not really sure SB16 would have made 100% sure everyone got a different wording.

Not quite sure what to make of it exactly. There could be two different roles, like you said -- It could be a slip.

My wording is different from both of theirs.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 02:06 PM

I interpreted Mag's entrance post to the wincon discussion as him intending to say the rolecard is worded in a very unserious, unusual for town members, way.
My own card has pretty much the least amount of words possible and the host randomly adding in that he wrote it from mobile. He also concluded the card with "woo".

I think that can be seen as some similarity to look out for, hence Mag's plan looked believable to me. "the same win conditions description" as Ozzy said sounds to me just like that too.
That Ozy did a complete 180 from wincon alone isn't something I'd expect from scum too. Voss' aggressive sarcastic response to dismiss wincon talks seemed more scumlike to me.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 02:14 PM
I interpreted Mag's entrance post to the wincon discussion as him intending to say the rolecard is worded in a very unserious, unusual for town members, way.
My own card has pretty much the least amount of words possible and the host randomly adding in that he wrote it from mobile. He also concluded the card with "woo".

I think that can be seen as some similarity to look out for, hence Mag's plan looked believable to me. "the same win conditions description" as Ozzy said sounds to me just like that too.
That Ozy did a complete 180 from wincon alone isn't something I'd expect from scum too. Voss' aggressive sarcastic response to dismiss wincon talks seemed more scumlike to me.

If I told you my win condition description was written exactly the same way, (as yours) what do you take away from it Kenny?

Huey The Long
January 29th, 2020, 02:16 PM
im town and if you try and discredit that your a scummy fucking boi

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 02:19 PM

Sounds Scummy To Me.. Ha Ha..

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 02:21 PM
If I told you my win condition description was written exactly the same way, (as yours) what do you take away from it Kenny?

I'm honestly more looking at tone and what players themselves do with the info.
You're doing nothing with it and your question looks pretty neutral right now so that's kinda not believable

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Well Other Then Aamirus Is Pushing The Lynch With Ozy Quickly Behind On The Me Train..

My take here on your interactions is, that in posts #14 and #75 you more or less literally acknowledged the lack of your walks into town as valid reason for someone to push you for lynch.
The scumlean came to be with the hedgy reaction in #80 "Aamirus seems to be pushing a me lynch pretty hard. I don't mind but just throwing it out there"
This time again you said Aamirus is town by your opinion 2 posts above, but then kinda again mentioned Aamirus push in an antagonistic way, kinda sweeping it under the rug, but not really stating it as correct thing to do... Which is hedgy and indicative of your scummeta from my experience.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 02:36 PM

Or are you trying to say Aamirus pushing is fine, but Ozy in your opinion shouldn't have joined in? In this post specifically

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 02:43 PM
Or are you trying to say Aamirus pushing is fine, but Ozy in your opinion shouldn't have joined in? In this post specifically

Any Time I Dont Immediately Walk Into Town With Blah Blah Blah Aamirus Always Pushes Me So I Dont Find It Alignment Indicative.. Also, There Have Been Many Games Where I Havent Just Up And Walked Into Town.. That I Have Been Town And Many Where I Have Where I Have Been Scum.. So Me Walking Into Town Is In No Way Alignment Indicative. The Fact That Ozy Was Quick To Jump On It With Aamirus Seemed Slightly Scummy To Me..

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 02:44 PM
However, It Is Indicative Of My Over All Mood.

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Any Time I Dont Immediately Walk Into Town With Blah Blah Blah Aamirus Always Pushes Me So I Dont Find It Alignment Indicative.. Also, There Have Been Many Games Where I Havent Just Up And Walked Into Town.. That I Have Been Town And Many Where I Have Where I Have Been Scum.. So Me Walking Into Town Is In No Way Alignment Indicative. The Fact That Ozy Was Quick To Jump On It With Aamirus Seemed Slightly Scummy To Me..

By That I Mean There Have Been Many Where I Have Walked Into Town And I Have Been Scum.. But The Over All Point Has Been Made.

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 02:51 PM

When did it start to look scummy to you?

Ganelon
January 29th, 2020, 02:52 PM
I think octane is scum bc compared to last game he’s a lot more chill

Ganelon
January 29th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Octane

Ganelon
January 29th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Also @Ozy idk about light lights not easy to read early on
he gets easier to read by the day

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 02:54 PM
When did it start to look scummy to you?

What Part? The Part Where Ozy Jumped On With It? But It Seemed Like A Legit Concern From Him? What Really Made Me Think Was Mag Not Talking About It At All..

Ganelon
January 29th, 2020, 02:56 PM
My Thought Is Aamirus Is Town.. Also, Believe You Kenny To Be Town. Thus Far. Grylander Is Pretty Null As Are The Others That Havent Spoken.. Ozy Brought Up A Good Point About The Wizzbang Game So That Could Be Scum Trying To Paint Me Or He Has A Legit Concern Over My Slot. The Fact That Mag Didnt Really Have Much To Say On The Matter Gives Him A Slight Scum Lean In My Book.
Haven’t read enough to know if this isnbullshit or not but tone wise this is looking towny rn

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 02:57 PM
What Part? The Part Where Ozy Jumped On With It? But It Seemed Like A Legit Concern From Him? What Really Made Me Think Was Mag Not Talking About It At All..

??

Ganelon
January 29th, 2020, 02:57 PM
I’m always plotting, I’m even scheming in my sleep

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 02:58 PM
Kenny Any Other Questions Before I Go Back To What I Was Doing Watching The Trump Impeachment Stuff?

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 02:59 PM
??

And Kenny Edited My Post Obviously Scum..JK

But Yeah It Was Kinda Odd Coming From Ozy Seeing As How We Have Only Played 3 Games Together. Im A Milk Toast Fence Sitter On His Slot ATM.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 02:59 PM

The thing is though Kenny, he said "same win conditions description" which is distinct from "same win conditions," which we as town should all share. Let's assume Magoroth and Ozy are both Town: They cannot both be Citizen, for example. Naturally one must be a separate type of town role or the host is lying.

That's given one very important assumption, which I don't believe is true. The most basic explanation would suggest that Ozy didn't know this and slipped.

I'm honestly more looking at tone and what players themselves do with the info.
You're doing nothing with it and your question looks pretty neutral right now so that's kinda not believable

I've done some of the basics that you refused to do after you dodged my question and claim I'm not doing anything with it when I was the one who pointed it out:

Why exactly are you defending Ozy so much and offloading everything to Voss? You cannot sell to me that Ozy scumread Magoroth and did a '180.' To make matters worse, your win condition could be and sounds, fake. I literally made a "wrote it from mobile" joke earlier this morning with you specifically.

The only explanation for your lack of reasoning and skepticism would be a misunderstanding or ulterior motives.

I laid out a slip with four quotes and nothing more and you're trying to bury it as fast as possible.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 03:00 PM
I’m always plotting, I’m even scheming in my sleep

I know this.

Light_Yagami
January 29th, 2020, 03:01 PM
The thing is though Kenny, he said "same win conditions description" which is distinct from "same win conditions," which we as town should all share. Let's assume Magoroth and Ozy are both Town: They cannot both be Citizen, for example. Naturally one must be a separate type of town role or the host is lying.

That's given one very important assumption, which I don't believe is true. The most basic explanation would suggest that Ozy didn't know this and slipped.

I've done some of the basics that you refused to do after you dodged my question and claim I'm not doing anything with it when I was the one who pointed it out:

Why exactly are you defending Ozy so much and offloading everything to Voss? You cannot sell to me that Ozy scumread Magoroth and did a '180.' To make matters worse, your win condition could be and sounds, fake. I literally made a "wrote it from mobile" joke earlier this morning with you specifically.

The only explanation for your lack of reasoning and skepticism would be a misunderstanding or ulterior motives.

I laid out a slip with four quotes and nothing more and you're trying to bury it as fast as possible.

Frinckles Are You Trying To Thunder Dome Kenny?

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 03:04 PM

I lost you again.
"Let's assume Magoroth and Ozy are both Town: They cannot both be Citizen, for example. Naturally one must be a separate type of town role or the host is lying."
Explain this thought please.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Frinckles Are You Trying To Thunder Dome Kenny?

No, I'm trying to figure out why the fuck he can't just let Ozy be scum.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 03:09 PM
I lost you again.
"Let's assume Magoroth and Ozy are both Town: They cannot both be Citizen, for example. Naturally one must be a separate type of town role or the host is lying."
Explain this thought please.

Citizen is a repeated role. Seperate from a cop.

Citizens would all have different descriptions of the win condition -- they cannot share these.

A cop could have the same win condition description as one of the Citizens.

Any scum would not have the same win condition (and certainly not description.)

Logically, Ozy said "me too!" before realizing this.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 03:10 PM
Jeeze I didn't wanna use win con shit to solve this. FeelsBadMan

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 03:21 PM
Yea ok, you really did reply to my wincon post regarding Voss

Pretty sure you made a typo there, I was also talking about entire cards instead of just the wincon, tho that's not important.

with this:

What type? I'm on mobile.

Send from Magoroth's iPhone that he dropped in the toilet using Tapatalk

It was also before stealth confirmed poor formatting on cards... Sure does kill the argument against voss, but only from a perspective of you 2 being teamed.
Why didn't you get suspicious of Voss yourself again? I mean you know the card, but if you're town, you wouldn't have a reason to think Voss has this knowledge too?
And now you're calling me fake, because apparantly we 2 are claiming similar card formatting?

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 03:26 PM
Citizen is a repeated role. Seperate from a cop.

Citizens would all have different descriptions of the win condition -- they cannot share these.

A cop could have the same win condition description as one of the Citizens.

Any scum would not have the same win condition (and certainly not description.)

Logically, Ozy said "me too!" before realizing this.

But that's just not what I interpreted in the post you quoted?
And I personally just doubt we could take anything at all about role PMs literally here. I was reading on tone.

Like, my guess would be scum might've gotten a card only on discord, or they are generally uncomfortable joining in on the discussion.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 03:30 PM
Yea ok, you really did reply to my wincon post regarding Voss

with this:

It was also before stealth confirmed poor formatting on cards... Sure does kill the argument against voss, but only from a perspective of you 2 being teamed.
Why didn't you get suspicious of Voss yourself again? I mean you know the card, but if you're town, you wouldn't have a reason to think Voss has this knowledge too?
And now you're calling me fake, because apparantly we 2 are claiming similar card formatting?

Voss has nine posts in this game and all but the Condorcet ones are shitposts that you're still stuck on. He even quoted (what he'd have us believe) his own win condition in full, which is something Ozy wasn't able to do.

Ozy has made three, two of which actually matter. I've gone over them contextually multiple times.

I don't think either of us stand to gain anything from this conversation at the moment.

OzyWho,Kenny,aamirus,Octane,PPFortress,Voss,Light_ Yagami,HueyTheLong,Gyrlander,Magoroth,Frinckles,

Updating my vote before head outta work.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 03:38 PM

That made me suspect both of you, the way mag was ignoring it. I by the way am not scumreading you atm

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 03:39 PM

Are you going to play d1?

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 03:40 PM
I think octane is scum bc compared to last game he’s a lot more chill

well caustic was a neutral I’m not sure why people still think he was town

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 03:43 PM
well caustic was a neutral I’m not sure why people still think he was town

He really was a unknown variable.

God rest his soul.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Gyrlander,Magoroth,Voss,Octane,HueyTheLong,PPFortr ess,OzyWho,Frinckles,Light_Yagami,Kenny,aamirus,

Did i do it right? And omg Voss that tool is amazing, I thought it would be a nightmare to use on mobile but it’s PERFECTION

Kenny
January 29th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Voss has nine posts in this game and all but the Condorcet ones are shitposts that you're still stuck on. He even quoted (what he'd have us believe) his own win condition in full, which is something Ozy wasn't able to do.

Ozy has made three, two of which actually matter. I've gone over them contextually multiple times.

I don't think either of us stand to gain anything from this conversation at the moment.

OzyWho,Kenny,aamirus,Octane,PPFortress,Voss,Light_ Yagami,HueyTheLong,Gyrlander,Magoroth,Frinckles,

Updating my vote before head outta work.

I'm not stuck on Voss. I've tried gaining something out of pretty much every player here. That's twisting the narrative now.

The 9 posts vs 3 comparison with Ozy vs Voss is terrible too. And useless honestly lol

The facts from my PoV are:
Ozy put up a large post with content and a thoughtprocess that I was able to follow well.
Voss put up one small sarcastic post that looked like it was meant to kill discussion, then he logged off.
Your thoughts I'm having lots of trouble following for practically the entirety of the game.
So I'd defend the player who said he doesn't post much and provided coherent thoughts from the player who kept shittalking his post.

also... Aamirus 3rd? Magoroth towniest? what lol

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Gyrlander,Magoroth,Voss,Octane,HueyTheLong,PPFortr ess,OzyWho,Frinckles,Light_Yagami,Kenny,aamirus,

Did i do it right? And omg Voss that tool is amazing, I thought it would be a nightmare to use on mobile but it’s PERFECTION

It works amazing on mobile, I just wanted to vote at the office because I'm getting rendering glitches when I try to see other's votes.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 03:52 PM
also... Aamirus 3rd? Magoroth towniest? what lol

Again, I dont feel that reiterating my points to you helps so I'll address your questions about my reads.

That Aamirus vote is actually old. I forgot to move her down before I generated the string. Shes a bit lower, and only after we reached an agreement about certain aspects of Ozy and his post.

Magoroth naturally would be second from the bottom. Otherwise, I couldn't actually believe Ozy slipped in this situation. Mag being the first to bring up his win condition (as lame as it is) also plays into this.

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 03:54 PM
Also, aamirus please follow #200 when you can.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 03:58 PM

You want me to reply to this one?

I don’t see it as a slip, certainly my card doesn’t sound like mags but that doesn’t mean that nobody’s does. I’m pretty sure ozy made that post AFTER stealth said that role descriptions aren’t all the same

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 04:02 PM

I don’t see it as a slip, certainly my card doesn’t sound like mags but that doesn’t mean that nobody’s does. I’m pretty sure ozy made that post AFTER stealth said that role descriptions aren’t all the same

Ozy making that post before or after doesnt really matter.

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 04:03 PM

Yea ozy posted thst like 6 hours later so I have by to imagine he would have seen stealth’s post?

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Yea ozy posted thst like 6 hours later so I have by to imagine he would have seen stealth’s post?

Ok

Frinckles
January 29th, 2020, 04:07 PM

But you concede that it sounds like hes explicitly saying that the win condition wording is the same?

DJarJar
January 29th, 2020, 04:08 PM
But you concede that it sounds like hes explicitly saying that the win condition wording is the same?

Well yea that’s what he said...