PDA

View Full Version : Night 4 Discussion

Arkadi
January 21st, 2012, 02:20 PM
Well since no one else has made a thread I guess I'll start.

I'm sorry, but that day was complete bullshit. If it wasn't a day where a lynch had to occur we could've stalled the town and then kept Nikifor alive for another night.

I suggest we kill Sacha tonight as I'm almost positive he's the jailor at this point, and taking him out is pretty much our only hope. The only other kill I could see is sapper on Alexei since she's the town leader at this point and might have shenanigans protecting her tonight like the bodyguard.

I'll block whoever you guys want but you better enjoy it since I'm sure it'll be the last time lol.

Mihail
January 21st, 2012, 02:37 PM
Stupid moves of today:

1. Arkadi claiming anything in response to Alexei's lies. Keep your mouth shut, all you had to say was "Alexei is full of shit, I never visited Tatyana". Thats it, nothing else.

2. Fyodor saying Leonid is armorsmith...? What the fuck are you trying to do here Claw, Leonid was not suspected of anything so what are you doing claiming something for him? No wonder he stopped talking, because you screwed him over. Nice.

Leonid, you are permitted to say Fyodor is full of shit and you are not armorsmith, you are really the lookout and you have no idea why Fyodor is lying through his teeth. Got that?

Looks like we might have to sacrifice our general soon, since he lost his mind.

By the way, we're shooting Svetlana again tonight. She did lie right Leo? She visited Tatyana and was the only one doing it. She's Actress and her death will put Tatyana in a bad spot, after today's suspicions she won't be healed again.

Mihail
January 21st, 2012, 02:45 PM
Also I agree that the GMs were kinda biased against the german faction here... Forcing a lynch to happen to end the day? Not cool. The mafia never win because the odds are against them, this time the mafia have a chance and appear to be winning and they change the day rule to force a lynch so it won't happen. I get it oops, you want the germans to lose, you hope the Bolsheviks will win. Lets stop with the biased behaviour in these themed FMs, both DR and False acted in a biased manner and it messed up their games you know. Don't try to control who wins please, let it play out.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 02:45 PM
No, Leo is the fucking armorsmith.

You don't get to tell me I've lost my mind when I've had to deal with the amount of fucking bullshit.

Andrei and Alexei were both role blocked last night.

All our N2 Actions are what was posted on the top which means Svetlana visited matvei which means he's the anarchist.

I shouldn't have had to claim anything had I known what our real actions were, but instead we had to deal with this bullshit.

Nadezhsa is the jailor he's jailing Viteslav, HE WAS GOING TO JAIL NIKIFOR AND THEN NOT EXECUTE HIM SO THAT WE BLOW HIM UP AND IT DOESN'T COUNT AS A VISIT SO JAILOR WOULD HAVE LIVED

BUT NO YOU ALL WERE RETARDED AND VOTED FOR FUCKING NIKIFOR AND DIDN'T HELP ME DO SHIT

So we're blocking Svet, killing Alexei, Healing me, blowing someone the fuck up, and killing someone else.

Viteslav won't be executed tomorrow because of the trick Elixir is trying to use and the gun shots/other kills should leave us open to win tomorrow.

SO WHILE WE WERE PRETTY MUCH FUCKED BY OOPS AND PHILIE OVERLAPPING ON DUTIES WE MAY STILL WIN THIS IF YOU STOP FUCKING AROUND.

FUCK ME I HATE FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK FUCK FUCK

k, I'm cool now what's up.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 02:50 PM
Let me explain this better

Ark didn't visit Alexei even though I sent a rep message telling he did because Philie told me that he did until she realized she thought i meant andrei and was talking about n3 or some shit.

THEN ALEXEI AND ANDREI WERE BOTH BLOCKED BY ARKANDI LAST NIGHT

THEN SVETLANA DIDN'T VISIT TATYANA AND ACTUALLY VISITED MATVEI

THEN THE REASON I KNEW SVETLANA WAS ANARCHIST WAS BECAUSE HE WAS IMMUNE LAST NIGHT, BUT HE COULDN'T BE BECAUSE HE HAD TO BE GUNSMITH THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY SO HE HAD TO HAVE ARMOR SO I HAD TO SAY THERE WAS AN ARMOR SMITH WHICH IS WHY I MADE THE COVER FOR THE INVESTIGATOR AND SINCE ALL I WANTED WAS TO STALL THE LYNCH FOR ELIXIR'S PLAN TO FAIL YOU ALL HAD TO GO AND VOTE NIKIFOR EVEN THOUGH THE GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN WON IF WE GOT THROUGH THE DAY WITHOUT LYNCHING HIM.

So yeah, I'm losing my mind, but not because I'm stupid.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 02:56 PM
I also would like to defend my actions.

I started that day thinking oh cool Svet is anarchist, but I wonder what the hell that makes Tatyana??

"Hmm, Hey Tatyana who did you visit last night I might be detective ya know"
"Larisa"
*missing anarchist kill + Larisa was jailed = OH SHIT TATYANA MIGHT BE ANARCHIST?!
*What does that make Svet then? He's immune at night, no sk...OH FUCK HE'S ARSON!*
"Tatyana is the anarchist!"
"I have a plan to deal with Nikifor with my jailing buddy!"

Everything makes sense and is falling into place, I found the anarchist and arsonist on the same night because of our cool team!

philie - "Everything you know is a lie."
Me - "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO."

Mafia teammates - "wow our general is a retard let's fuck his day up more by voting nikifor!"
Me - "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO."

Nikifor dies.
Claw cries.

Mihail
January 21st, 2012, 02:59 PM
I was gonna stay on Svetlana but Leonid backed down from the lynch, he should have kept insisting that she is scum since he was the primary accuser. But with him unvoting the wagon died. So that was Leo's bad move. Don't back down in face of adversity, of course Svet will fight her own lynch, don't get rattled!

Fine, if you want to say Leo is armorsmith go ahead. I still think you should have never mentioned him at all to be honest, why even say anything about him?

Anyway Nikifor was an inevitable lynch after the Svet train died, because of the idiotic propagandist mechanics of 100% scum result. And because the GMs decided the day has no deadline...

So, all Leonid had to say was that the GMs made a mistake and that the info he got was wrong and Svet never visited Tatyana. But then who blocked Tatyana if nobody visited? I'm not following this...

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 03:01 PM
My detective/invest claim started as deductive reasoning I was never going to plan to stick to it until I had to back off and realized that all my information was wrong and I had no where to go. I had to defend Leo's wrong information or else "Hey look ark, fyo, and leo all have bad information they must have messed up night actions for mafia"

Leo watched Matvei, go look at N2 action thread all the top post actions are the actions they took. Even though they asked us to post real actions below.

Arkadi
January 21st, 2012, 03:03 PM
@Mihail: Well it would've been a lot easier for me to say she was full of shit if I had any idea what my night two action was. And given that everyone still believes Alexei is the town leader it's not like I could really say anything without being labelled as scum myself. And I didn't get any kind of rep message until after I had decided to come out and speak, which was quite a few hours after Alexei had called me out to respond. So I'm glad you've decided to say something after the fact but not while shit was going down. Good teammate there.

Wait, what? I blocked two people last night? Why the fuck am I the last person to know what my own actions are? This game has really gone to shit yo.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 03:04 PM
[2:09:32 PM] Claw: Who did you block last night
[2:09:33 PM] Claw: For us?
[2:18:03 PM] philie: lmao i think both got blocked
[2:18:09 PM] philie: cus oops and me
[2:18:23 PM] philie: so fucked up

Arkadi
January 21st, 2012, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I don't even care any more. Not knowing who I blocked on night two was one thing, but this game just keeps getting worse and worse. So I'll do whatever you guys want me to do, I thought we had a good thing going this time around, but ... yeah.

I guess I'm blocking Svetlana?

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 03:13 PM
Svetlana blocked There is no N1 gunman even so my list prevents any of us from dying.

Yakov can explode on someone

I have a feeling the Bolsheviks may try to attack me, but I highly doubt they'll hit anyone of you.

if we have 5 tomorrow with Alexei, Jailor, lurkers dead we might be able to get away with a lynch.

If I'm not attacked I'll claim I was attacked and used my armor to get Svetlana the person who didn't listen to instructions killed.

if I am attacked I'll do the same thing, but Svet won't be the one attacking me anyway.

Mihail
January 21st, 2012, 03:18 PM
Yeah, not cool GMs. There is only one mafia, how hard is it to read the entire action thread? Apparently its mission impossible huh. You told us yourselves to post our actions individually and yet you SKIM THROUGH THE ACTION THREAD AND ONLY READ THE TOP POST TREATING IT AS A SUMMARY?!

If we lose because of this then this game is botched and concluded as a fail FM, remember that. I really don't see how you can rectify this mistake, there's literally nothing you can do to repair the damage your mistake has caused.

Arkadi how was I supposed to know you'l go and say "yeah i'm consort/actress like you suspect I am Alexei, and oh yes I did visit Tatyana like you say I did!". Why? You weren't being voted up, why claim a role? Stupid. After you already slipped there was nothing I could say to you to fix that situation so yeah, thats it. Remember what Alexei said to you? "Thanks so much". What he meant was "Thanks so much for admitting your guilt and not trying to lie your way out of it, thank you for conceding to all my points, thank you for giving up and making things easy for me". Thats the meaning of his "thanks so much" because that is exactly what you did. Learn from this mistake.

I think I have an idea how the GMs can partially fix their error, let the general clean his target tonight. Kill and clean at the same time, on Alexei. If you got a better idea i'm all ears.

Mihail
January 21st, 2012, 03:24 PM
And since we were left in the dark about our night actions, you WILL leave everyone else entirely in the dark about why Alexei was cleaned and how he even got killed in the first place. Make his death method something impossible to discern, like he was swallowed by the earth or something.

Do that and I will consider your mistake rectified. And make the General's attack pierce through any heals that might be on Alexei tonight too. Yeah i'm serious. You screwed us over, now give us something back.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 03:42 PM
No, there is no rectification. We're fine as is.

Mihail
January 21st, 2012, 04:09 PM
Thats your opinion, mine is still that we got screwed. If we lose we have an excuse and I will say this game failed because of the GMs mistake. If they want to avoid that they can try to fix the situation somehow, otherwise my mind is set.

Prokofi
January 21st, 2012, 04:27 PM
blow Svet, shoot alexei and matvei, block alexei.

Prokofi
January 21st, 2012, 04:33 PM
everyone who has armor has to make a painful choice now, because someone -will- shoot me tonight.

Prokofi
January 21st, 2012, 04:35 PM
we should have got rid of matvei earlier, as he was a non-sheep.

Yakov
January 21st, 2012, 04:35 PM
Finaly i can go boom! Yay! A day without time limit. Very funny. We are not your kids living your dreams you couldn't fullfill you know? I remember somebody posting there will be no rule changes midgame.
A day without a timelimit.....
Seems like FM's always end in chaos.

Also who shall i Bomb? We want as much dead as possible. Too bad most people will check Germans tonight. I could bomb the Anarchist or the Jailor.

Prokofi
January 21st, 2012, 04:38 PM
i think we should bomb the anar, and get rid of the town leaders, which are Matvei and Alexei.

None of us was Jailed, meaning we shouldnt try to block the jailor.
we could also shoot and block the anarchist, blow alexei and shoot Matvei.

Prokofi
January 21st, 2012, 04:39 PM
Will Blocking a Anarchist make him vulnerable to night kills?

Mihail
January 21st, 2012, 04:46 PM
Clearly Prokofi is not using his brain, why is that guy the medic again?

Matvei is long dead... And why block Alexei if we kill him? Block won't stop a gunsmith's gun.

If we use sapper tonight we might lose KPN by tommorow... As you wish though, I still think Yakov is not in the spotlight atm.

I'd say i'l frame whoever is doing the kill, but it looks like i'l be doing the second kill if Yakov is exploding...

Arkadi
January 21st, 2012, 04:51 PM
Moisey is who I assume you're referring to, not Matvei (he's dead). And either way one of the people we kill tonight should be Nadezhda since Fyodor has confirmed she is the jailor. If the jailor is dead then the town will have to rely on lynches to carry themselves through the day. If we're going to blow up someone it should be Alexei since her and Tatyana are the only two claimed real town roles and are still leaders, which means someone like the bodyguard will probably be on Alexei tonight.

I disagree about killing Moisey since he still trusts Fyodor and he's just a peasant. We need to kill off someone like Georgi who was very firm in wanting to kill off Nikifor, which leads me to believe he's not a Bolshevik (which Moisey might be). We need to keep Bolsheviks alive right now to take some heat off of us and cause chaos with the lynches, at least assuming we won't have another bullshit have-to-lynch day.

Prokofi
January 21st, 2012, 04:54 PM
i agree with your suggestion.
but i have the feeling that im gonna die tonight.
i will heal either
a)Arkadi
b)Fyordor

if we make through the night with 6 members, we have this game.

Mihail
January 21st, 2012, 05:15 PM
If Yakov explodes thats already down to 5 members... So you mean if we make it with 5 so we don't lose KPN.

Yakov
January 21st, 2012, 05:20 PM
Whats with Facepalm Piccard?

Prokofi
January 21st, 2012, 05:24 PM
getting rid of Alexei and Svetlana should be prority 1.
if by tommorow we are down to 4/5 members, we can try pushing a lynch on Svetlana.

i propose: shoot/bomb Alexei, Shoot+Detain/bomb Svetlana, heal fyordor/Arkadi,shoot another pro-town dude.

Prokofi
January 21st, 2012, 05:26 PM
we have all the anti - towns and town on us because we entered the late game mostly unscathed.

We could attempt to delibrately weaken ourselves by protecting fyordor, using the bomb, and allowing myself to die.

that brings us down to 4 members, which could allow us to lynch Svet.

Leonid
January 21st, 2012, 05:37 PM
Sorry guys. Basically pissed off yesterday.

For your information:

N1 Nobody visited Dimitri

N2 Svetlana visited your Tatyana
became
N2 Svetlana visited Matvei

N3 Nobody visited Fyodor
became
N3 Prokofi visited Fyodor

Leonid
January 21st, 2012, 05:39 PM
I suggest:
~ Healing Arkadi
~ Block Tatyana
~ Kill Tatyana
~ Kill Alexei or PR
~ Threaten Svetlana to kill ???

Leonid
January 21st, 2012, 05:41 PM
If she refuse, tell her to join Roman and lovers.
If she said that she was jailed... we can choose to spare her or bomb her.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 05:52 PM
I would say this:
Send Yakov to Alexei
Send me to Tatyana
Send Mihail to Georgi

That's three power roles gone. Maybe 4 if someone heals Alexei. We send the bomb to most likely healed target. Maybe Tatyana?

Heal Arkadi
block Svetlana

Alexei is going to shoot Arkadi and that alibi works "You said you were going to shoot me even as a town I have to block you to make sure" I have a feeling he didn't a gun though, but to be safe block him. I wonder who Tatyana will block...She's going to choose one of us maybe?

Bolsheviks will target whomever, I can only hope that they both don't choose me.

We MAY be able to have the jailor help us. Rather than killing him we can use him as a puppet to at the very least help us vote.

Moisey and the Jailor are both on my side and we can use them to vote for Svet tomorrow.

Tonight reveals whether we win or lose.

Leo can watch me and see if he finds the last bolshevik. If we can somehow survive tonight with 5 people we might be in the lead, but we can't lose that 5th or else we lose our 2nd kill.

I won't write a last will to show my cockiness.

Prokofi
January 21st, 2012, 05:54 PM
threthen Svet, saying we will bomb her if she fails to kill XXX
oh, and say we can kill Stalin and Tsar tonight.

Arkadi
January 21st, 2012, 05:55 PM
So if I'm shot and healed what do you guys want me to say? That she was lying about the gun and I was never shot? Or do I admit to being healed? Since apparently the gun supercedes blocking I can't just say I blocked her.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 06:12 PM
General - Fyodor
Spotter - Leo
Sapper - Yakov
Medic - Prokofi
Hidden German - Mihail
Hidden German - Arkadi

Detective - Alexei
Nicholas II - Nadezsha
Gunsmith - Georgi?
Journalist - Sacha?

Hidden Town Power - Tatyana
Hidden Town Power - Visili?
Hidden Town Power - Viktoria(Yayap?)

Peasant/Proletariat - Ania?
Peasant/Proletariat - Ilya?
Peasant/Proletariat - Kirill
Peasant - Prokohr?
Peasant - Andrei?

Hidden any - Jelena(Cit?)?
Hidden any - Peotr(Cit?)?
Hidden any - Viteslav(Neutral/Matyr?)
Hidden any - Evgheni(Neutral?)

Anarchist - Svetlana

Stalin - Moisey?

We have to refine this list if we want to have a chance at winning.

I'll rep Svetlana the message to kill Nadezsha.

Block happens before gunshot. Gunshot happens at the killing stage.

Mihail
January 21st, 2012, 06:17 PM
The town doctor is dead. There are no town heals now. So DO NOT admit to being healed. If you are attacked you pretend it never happened.

Leonid
January 21st, 2012, 06:17 PM
We were told that gunshot is secondary action unaffected by blocking.

Mihail
January 21st, 2012, 06:20 PM
Exactly, so if Alexei says he shot you, you say he lies and you were not attacked. Remember: Alexei is a liar, nothing he says is the truth. Thats how you should treat him.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 06:21 PM
Nadezsha = Tsar Moisey = Stalin Yakov = General signed by fyodor the sapper kill Nade tonight or i blow you up i have armor and general being healed tonight will let you know when general not being healed take the chance and help us win with you

It's a gamble, but with the amount of fuck happening already in the game we need it. Also this lets us not have to kill Nadezsha and if he leaves a will like "If I'm dead by German kill then Fyodor killed me otherwise it was random" I'll be safe.

We could still blow Svetlana up, but his will is going to name me.

We should block someone like Georgi then because he feels like a BG to me.

Leonid
January 21st, 2012, 06:25 PM
What about Tatyana the actress? Who will she block then? Will she block the Anarchist, Arkadi or you?

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 06:29 PM
I'd assume Arkadi which is why I gave Svet a kill target.

Leonid
January 21st, 2012, 11:11 PM
Come to think of it... Arkadi or Fyodor more important? If Arkadi is dead whom among us will be implicated? If Fyodor is dead similar whom among us will be in trouble? Obvioulsy Arkadi as a PR is important.

Also who did jailor jail tonight? Might it be Svetlana? In that case will he rat us out?

Yakov
January 22nd, 2012, 12:09 AM
i think i should xplode tonight. The extra kill might give us the game.

Yakov
January 22nd, 2012, 12:11 AM
It's not like the FM Game master(s) are neutral in this. So we should end it fast. before they come up with unlimited nights where they tell us who we have to lynch....

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 12:23 AM
I see FM Game Master. Should clarify to us now.

Fyodor
January 22nd, 2012, 12:27 AM
Viteslav is the gunsmith and Alexei 100% has the gun. Jailed repped me the info.

You need to kill Svetlana tonight Yakov

Forum Mafia GM
January 22nd, 2012, 12:29 AM
Believe me, I'm not rooting for anyone. And you most likely going to win.
my screw up was not designed to give town a second chance, it was just a screw-up

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 12:32 AM
Will Svetlana betray us or Svetlana is going to kill us tonight? As you know, I'm a coop player...

Forum Mafia GM
January 22nd, 2012, 12:34 AM
Anarchist wont lose night immunity if blocked, no

Fyodor
January 22nd, 2012, 12:47 AM
I'm getting guns from now on from Viteslav.

Arkadi
January 22nd, 2012, 12:57 AM
Wait if Alexei definitely has a gun shouldn't she be nuked by Yakov to prevent any other people that might protect her like the bodyguard?

We can push for Svetlana's lynch tomorrow then, right?

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 01:02 AM
I would prefer that Svetlana stick with us until the end... I suppose we need to consider how long before we can win the game and keep her alive before she bites our hand. Bombing Svetlana is a waste unless she is being visited by a few people. Then I can agree.

Fyodor
January 22nd, 2012, 01:25 AM
Tatyana is going to block Arkadi, she repped me.

There is a doc alive and he's healing me apparently, I might be getting attacked now?

I also got 3 penises as a rep message.

Leo I said the magic code for the jailor to find you is Code Red just so you know.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 01:36 AM
1) Fyodor please state your claims again. What is your role. Did you visit Dimitri on night 1?

2) Please rep to communicate to me as town usually does. Just in case someone is monitoring Statistics. Like I do. It the jailor Elixir? Your rep total is going up the roof.

3) Nobody healed you on night 3. Only Prokofi visited you, I think... unless FM Game Master is missing something again. I'm paranoid after getting 2 false investigation results.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 01:37 AM
Correction for 3)

I meant that only Prokofi healed you. And nobody else.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 01:41 AM
WAIT A MINUTE. DOES 30 REP TOTAL ENABLES YOU TO BECOME A RESPECTED MEMBER LIKE CARTMAN. IN THAT CASE FM GAME MASTER SHOULD DISABLE IT IMMEDIATELY. FYODOR IS NOW 26. TO BE FAIR FYODOR SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE WHOM REPPED HIM. THIS WILL BE GAMEBREAKING. FYODOR PLEASE PM FM GAME MASTER ABOUT THIS ALSO!!!

Fyodor
January 22nd, 2012, 01:46 AM
There is a doc alive and he's healing me apparently, I might be getting attacked now?

I say this because I was repped that a doctor was going to heal me to scare me into not using my vest.

Elixir is the jailor.

I found you N1 and you didn't give me armor until N3

You gave armor to Dimtri N1 and Mihail N2

Mihail can claim that he got it.

I sent philie a message.

Fyodor
January 22nd, 2012, 01:46 AM
When I hover over my name I see it say "Fyodor is 100% confirmed Mafia/SK/Arsonist"

Leonid seems good.

Does that have to do with my rep?

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 01:52 AM
Me armorsmith??? Ugh... not too sure about that. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Some of us might die tonight. So...

Who should live so that others will not be exposed?

Fyodor - Implicates Leonid? But I should be able to fend it off...
Mihail - No effect
Yakov - No effect
Arkadi - Not sure...
Leonid - Implicates Fyodor? How about claiming that you lost trust in me, random claim to protect yourself and Tatyana and make me target at night?
Prokofi - No effect

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 01:53 AM
When I hover over my name I see it say "Fyodor is 100% confirmed Mafia/SK/Arsonist"

Leonid seems good.

Does that have to do with my rep?

Yes. But that is not an issue. Issue is that Cartman with 30 rep is a Respected Member. Meaning can see who send him reps. Unfair advantage. You are at 26. 4 more and you can "cheat". I hope that this is not the case.

Fyodor
January 22nd, 2012, 01:58 AM
If I die you act like you had no idea. If you die then my cover is blown and we're screwed. This affects no one else.

Yakov
January 22nd, 2012, 02:08 AM
I agree killing the Anarchist is good. The cult should be at around 3 members. Killing the Jailor tonight together with the Anarchist and Alexey should win us the game. If all goes well we still are at 2 kills per night and the other factions at 0.

Yakov
Oh and Kromos said he will reread all day threads. Seems like he will shoot tonight for sure.

Leonid
Question is will Alexei and Bolsheviks shoot me?

Alexei suspects that I'm the Spotter. Might shoot me.

I claimed that I have info on Bolsheviks. They might shoot me.

If I survive the night, I will play Raiden and claim I'm pissed off because FM Game Master screwed me up. Will only resurface if I'm being voted or some townie is going to be hammered.

Prokofi
January 22nd, 2012, 02:41 AM
3 possible people for me to heal: Leonid, Fyordor, Arkadi.

i have the feeling Arkadi and Leonid will be shot.

Can i assume the jailor Managed to NOT jail any of us??

Prokofi
January 22nd, 2012, 02:44 AM
maybe we should all rep Fyordor so he gets Respected.

GM, is this O.K?

Prokofi
January 22nd, 2012, 02:48 AM
did any of us get a gun/armor?

we need to protect our sapper(Yakov), German General(Fyordor)
Fyordor defended Leonid(Detainer),meaning i have to protect Leo as well.

Yakov
January 22nd, 2012, 02:53 AM
To be honest. How many possible power roles are left who i could hit with my 1 time killing spree? I say let me blow up tonight and get the target with the bodyguard on his ass, the Anarchist or the jailor down.

If the key figures for town dies we have won. Also there is a good chance that some Bolsheviks are under them.

Prokofi
January 22nd, 2012, 02:58 AM
To be honest. How many possible power roles are left who i could hit with my 1 time killing spree? I say let me blow up tonight and get the target with the bodyguard on his ass, the Anarchist or the jailor down.

If the key figures for town dies we have won. Also there is a good chance that some Bolsheviks are under them.

yeah, i agree with this.
at this point we can get 2-3 Power rioles if we nuke.
but our sapper is really here to force the Anarchist to bend to our will, unless we can kill Stalin.

Fyordor, try getting people to visit a single person.
Ideally, you will get the Anarchist and as many other roles on the jailor.

Forum Mafia GM
January 22nd, 2012, 03:26 AM
The rep does not mean you get respected. Cartman was manually added by DR or someone. It's not a promotion system for anyone except people in the keeper usergroup.

tl;dr Fyodor can never become respected.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 03:48 AM
Why not just blow the jailor up?
And ask Anarchist to kill someone else?
Do it politely.

If I die, Fyodor say that he suspects me and want to die while protecting cleared town members. Fyodor suspect that I might be German and want to test them. If I'm lookout and die, dodgy town removed. If I don't die, can't trust him anymore. If I'm spotter, better get me killed by Bolsheviks. A last resort gambit by Fyodor!

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 04:24 AM
Now that one of us might die tonight. What should our last will be?

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 05:59 AM
Leonid you are the spotter, your last will should implicate Viktoria as you already put suspicion on her. Say you watched someone who the reds killed and you saw Viktoria visit, the town will believe it since germans and bolsheviks are not allied.

As for the rest of us, we can just do the same thing since the spotter is in the role list. Say our spotter caught Viktoria visiting a bolshevik target.

We could try stupid gambits saying "this is the mafia list" but people don't believe this anyway. Though it is wifom, like, there could be a real german in the list, or could there?

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 06:08 AM
Also I think Alexei wants to shoot Fyodor most of all, his "i'm shooting Vietslav or Arkadi" is wifom, he thinks you are german Fyodor. He is certain of it, he just pretended to still believe your bullshit at day. He's gonna shoot you and he's probably the one who sent that rep.

Thats my theory anyway, decide what you will now...

Arkadi, your last will is going to say you blocked Alexei on N2! Therefore you have no idea who blocked Tatyana that night, and that Alexei guessed you were the detainer somehow via scumhunting and you stupidly admitted to it. Do it for the sake of confusing the town! Don't forget to include that our spotter caught Viktoria killing for the reds.

In our last wills, Viktoria killed Nikita ok?

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 06:17 AM
Hmm... I'm thinking of framing Ania (possible Militia) saying that I caught him night 1 killing Maksim and she attempted to kill our general instead on night 3, and now she killed me instead.

I'm planning to beg Dimwit to work with us and kill Elixir. Can I proceed repping him now? I'll say I'm Nick and want to coop and sorry GM messed up mu result and we want to work with you and Elixir is jailor we found out. SEEKING PERMISSION TO DO THIS.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 06:18 AM
As for Viktoria, she got a +4 rep during the night when Larisa is jailed so I suspect her being Bolsheviks.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 06:19 AM
Please reply to my Anarchist coop suggestion ASAP so that I can hopefully convince him politely...

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 06:20 AM
Another thing is we have yet to account for the missing Anarchist kill yesterday. Any ideas? Should I ask Svetlana about this also?

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 06:31 AM
If the anarchist helps us we can let him kill Fyodor in the end so he wins too... This can work.

If we do this then frame someone else as the anarchist Leo. I see that you are thinking Ania?

Honestly we wouldn't try to attack the anarchist, nor would we put any attention on him during the day IF ONLY WE KNEW WHAT OUR NIGHT ACTIONS ON NIGHT 2 WERE! Its one thing to take the wrong night actions, its another thing not letting us know that you did that. The keeping us in the dark thing was what i'm the most angry about, I mean, you had the entire night 3 to tell us what our night 2 actions really were and you didn't say a word! I even asked you a formal question in green and all! Its just infuriating really.

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 06:34 AM
Informed minority turned into a confused flailing minority. Good job GMs. If we actually win this we deserve a medal. Yes, i'm still angry.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 06:37 AM
And our night 2 actions are so accurate too... a pity really. Arkadi will not get caught. We know who the gunsmith is. Alexei will seem scummier. We won't waste a kill. Bla bla bla.... and of course !@#$%^&*

Anyway, concentrate on the present! I was expecting a militia somewhere. And I fear Anarchist got the Arsonist or something.

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 06:45 AM
By the way GMs, the next day is a 24 hour day. After making a forced-lynch bullshit of a day you have to make amends and have a short day where a lynch is unlikely to happen and lurkers have all the excuses in the world going for them. I mean, really, day with no deadline? Seriously?

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 07:10 AM
Maybe that's planned beforehand. Still, town is stupid for lynching early. Instead the Germans are calling them to slow down. They failed hard.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 07:50 AM
22-01-2012 11:48 AM

Thread: Day 4 - The Gallows (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4546-Day-4-The-Gallows?p=75136#post75136)

Can you confirm that you are the armoursmith like Fyo said? If not what role are you>

22-01-2012 11:50 AM

Thread: Day 4 - The Gallows (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4546-Day-4-The-Gallows?p=74982#post74982)

Pressed enter accidentally. Basically what is your role? You didn't come on to say yesterday. I will take silence from you as confirmation that you are scum. -64al3xeI (my sign off)

Prokofi
January 22nd, 2012, 07:59 AM
Are you the jailor? -Alexei

a rep i got.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 08:08 AM
Planning to watch Fyodor

We should start deciding now. Less than 3 hours left.

Forum Mafia GM
January 22nd, 2012, 08:17 AM
By the way GMs, the next day is a 24 hour day. After making a forced-lynch bullshit of a day you have to make amends and have a short day where a lynch is unlikely to happen and lurkers have all the excuses in the world going for them. I mean, really, day with no deadline? Seriously?

Maybe I shall declare that mafia has won, at your bidding?

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 08:18 AM
If the rep Leonid got is genuine, which I believe it is.. That means the rep Prokofi got is fake, and not from Alexei, because the sign off is diffrent. So don't rep anything back to him Prokofi, you will post this rep you got in the day thread tommorow and ask Alexei if its from him. Unless he's dead of course.

I think Leonid should say he is lookout and that the GM got confused with his night action, in rep to Alexei that is. That whole armorsmith bullshit is dumb Fyodor... Leonid, say you first planned to watch someone else that night, Sacha maybe, and then you changed your target to Tatyana with a new PM to the GM. But the GM had you watch your original target and didn't inform you of it, so you saw Svetlana visit your original target while you were thinking it was Tatyana you were watching, and that why you made this claim at day. That way you'l clear Svetlana for purpose of cooperating with us.

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 08:19 AM
Maybe I shall declare that mafia has won, at your bidding?

No, just don't repeat that day with no deadline bullshit... Its like you did that on purpose after the propagandist dying on Nikifor condemning him to a lynch.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 08:28 AM
I answered:

I angry with GM.
I don't trust you.
Won't tell you anything.
Won't tell you who I visit.
Fyo gave me jailor code.
Will talk only to jailor.

Basically admitted I'm lookout indirectly. And won't implicate Fyodor. I think...

And I think we should stop arguing with GM really... they rule the game mechanics. But...

May I know is it ballot or majority lynch?
Is it 24 hour day or unlimited?

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 08:28 AM
At least if we know early we can plan ahead.

Forum Mafia GM
January 22nd, 2012, 08:41 AM
I'd like to tell you that I won't be making any "amends" by taking away the chance to lynch from town tomorrow. This is ridiculous. You've made it through this game pretty much unharmed, it's highly unlikely you will lose this game, and you ask for freebies, because 1 mafia got lynched and now i have to compensate? Wow.
I didn't specify day end because normally you guys hammer before deadline. That's how it will be from now on, and I'm sure as hell this won't stop you from winning, so don't ask me to completely disarm the town for you.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 08:44 AM
I didn't specify day end because normally you guys hammer before deadline. That's how it will be from now on, and I'm sure as hell this won't stop you from winning, so don't ask me to completely disarm the town for you.

You sure no a town asked when the day is going to end? Wow... talk about bloodthirsty mob.

Forum Mafia GM
January 22nd, 2012, 08:52 AM
Day will end when hammered, or majority votes no lynch. If no consensus is reached and everyone stalls, i'll end it after 60 hours.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 09:08 AM
Day will end when hammered, or majority votes no lynch. If no consensus is reached and everyone stalls, i'll end it after 60 hours.

Highly unlikely that we can stall for that long if we look at the history. Hmm... 60 hours. I bet the town won't last for 24 hours lol, even when the Germans plead for them to wait and discuss. Too bad Alexei destroyed his own credibility. At least gunsmith Muso trust him.

So guys. Do we want to push for early lynch tomorrow or stall?

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 09:44 AM
If the lynch is on someone who is not german then early lynch, why stall?

Day normally lasts 48 hours, thats how it was in previous FMs. Why change it for this one huh? If the town is stupid and full of lurkers they deserve to lose, you don't need to help them out of their own stupidity. No deadline is helping the town, 60 hours is helping the town. Keep it 48h as was agreed upon in previous FMs and you are neutral.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 10:25 AM
Chill Mihail. They make the rules. Not much difference between 48 hours and 60 hours if town really want to discuss something.

Fyodor
January 22nd, 2012, 12:07 PM
Send Yakov at Alexei
I'll kill Visili
Mihail can kill Georgi

if the anarchist kills Nadezsha and none of us die other then Yakov we win.

If more than 2 of us die and Yakov dies then we will lose.

It's all up to tonight.

Heal me in case the Bolsheviks sent that doc message.

Arkadi
January 22nd, 2012, 03:09 PM
Send Yakov at Alexei
I'll kill Visili
Mihail can kill Georgi

if the anarchist kills Nadezsha and none of us die other then Yakov we win.

If more than 2 of us die and Yakov dies then we will lose.

It's all up to tonight.

Heal me in case the Bolsheviks sent that doc message.

I agree, I think Alexei saying I was going to get shot straight up was just WIFOM and even if I lived tonight I'd probably get lynched tomorrow regardless, so it's better to keep Fyodor alive, especially if he's going to be receiving guns from now on.

Yakov
January 22nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
Ok i sap Kromos. Cya on the winning side.

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 04:41 PM
Submit the actions before time is up guys?

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 04:46 PM
Oh and scratch that putting fake spotter results on last will thing. Only Leo should do that, we don't want to incriminate him.

Fyodor
January 22nd, 2012, 04:59 PM
We need to sap Svetlana, I just realized the flaw in my plan. He needs to die tonight.

Mihail attack Alexei and Yakov sap Svetlana

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 05:19 PM
Waaat? I just told Svet that we cooperate... and what about Tatyana?

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 05:45 PM
lw Curse you Anarchist!!!
Viktoria is the German General, lynch her so the anrchist cant win.
can i post my last will like this?

Bloody obvious its a frame job. Still Dimwit gave me no reply after I repped him. Hmm... is he afraid of us sapping jailor?

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 05:48 PM
I'm afraid Yakov is probably not going to show up again tonight... And I have to leave soon. If I change my target to Alexei and he doesn't change his... Not good.

Are you sure about this Fyodor?

Mihail
January 22nd, 2012, 06:00 PM
Honestly Yakov is not going to be lynched tommorow, so using the sapper today just doesn't seem like the best move. People pretty much forgot about him... And if I keep framing him then he won't be detected. Oh well.

Leonid
January 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM
I also disagree on using Yakov. If we use Yakov and another of us die, out KPN will be reduced to 1. Which is bad.