PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Pages : [1] 2 3

blinkskater
October 31st, 2019, 01:49 PM
INSTANT MAFIA BLINKSTYLE

Link to Setup:
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/35569-Instant-Mafia-(One-Day)

Day 1:
This is a one lynch game. Day will last 72 hours. No lynching in the first 24 hours. If nobody is lynched by 72 hours then both the town and the mafia will lose.

Players:

1. Light_Yagami

2. Marshmallow Marshall

3. Huey The Long

4. OzyWho

5. Efekannn02

6. aamirus

7. Magoroth

8. Stealthbomber16

Game will END ON Sunday @ 8:00 PM EST.

A few rules I have that differ from the original setup rules are as follows:
1.NO FUCKING HYDRAS
2. No hidden ink
3. There is a mandatory NO LYNCH for the first 24 hours.
4. Upon hypothetical masons being in the game they ARE host confirmed to each other.

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 05:03 PM
Hello,
Good Luck & Have Fun!

Sheriff here. aamirus is a Citizen. Not a Mayor. Not a Sheriff. Not a Mason. Not a Mafia. A Citizen.

blinkskater
October 31st, 2019, 05:03 PM
ROUND 1 FIGHT...

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 05:05 PM
ROUND 1 FIGHT...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 05:06 PM
I see nobody is here.. except for the host and me.. and Kira.. :laugh:

Ahh well. So let me just bring people's attention to 2 things:

This setup encourages the Mafia to lurk their way to victory.
EoD the mafia will have relatively easy time to hammer a Townie.

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 05:08 PM
Light_Yagami Are you Mafia?

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 05:10 PM
I see nobody is here.. except for the host and me.. and Kira.. :laugh:

Ahh well. So let me just bring people's attention to 2 things:

This setup encourages the Mafia to lurk their way to victory.
EoD the mafia will have relatively easy time to hammer a Townie.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o84sneyrUscm5btug/giphy.gif

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 05:10 PM
Light_Yagami Are you Mafia?

Negative Sir Puff

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 05:11 PM
Are U Mafia OzyWho?

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 05:12 PM
Are U Mafia OzyWho?
No, but I wanted to be. Seems like a good setup for Mafia.
I also wanted to be a Mayor. Sheriff still better than Citizen at least.

Light_Yagami
No, but I wanted to be. Seems like a good setup for Mafia.
I also wanted to be a Mayor. Sheriff still better than Citizen at least.

I Actually Wanted Mayor As Well So I Could Just Reveal And Have Everyone Convince Me They Werent Scum..

OzyWho
ROUND 1 FIGHT...
This is a best-of-1 :duh:

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 05:14 PM
I Actually Wanted Mayor As Well So I Could Just Reveal And Have Everyone Convince Me They Werent Scum..
Sounds a bit dull tbh. No offense.
I would had made myself public enemy #1 just to reveal few hour before the 24 hour mark. :D

I feel like it would had given at least some additional info to work with.

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 05:17 PM
Sounds a bit dull tbh. No offense.
I would had made myself public enemy #1 just to reveal few hour before the 24 hour mark. :D

I feel like it would had given at least some additional info to work with.

Maybe So.. But Faster That Way.. Would be Easy Enough Based On What Was Said To Find Scum.. Like In The Mod Hypothetically If You Are Lets Say Confirmed Vet And Someone PMs You A Big Old Fuck You.. Likely Scum.. And Lynch..

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 05:19 PM
Maybe So.. But Faster That Way.. Would be Easy Enough Based On What Was Said To Find Scum.. Like In The Mod Hypothetically If You Are Lets Say Confirmed Vet And Someone PMs You A Big Old Fuck You.. Likely Scum.. And Lynch..
I think I would agree with you if this was a regular setup. But in a regular setup, you want to lynch D1 anyone who is not helpful. Here a mislynch is not an option, hence any scrap if info can be crucial.

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 05:20 PM
Light_Yagami
You have been around here. Is anyone of the players who is usually present at SoD?
Just thinking maybe there is someone too busy in their mafia chat to come here.

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 05:23 PM
Light_Yagami
You have been around here. Is anyone of the players who is usually present at SoD?

Welp IDK If That Would Be Constituted Angle Shooting.. But Off Hand I Can Think Of Maybe 2 Or 3 PPL That Generally Post Early On But Game Started Later Then Most.. So I Really Cant Hold It Against The PPL

Stealthbomber16
October 31st, 2019, 05:45 PM
Efekannn02

Efekannn02
October 31st, 2019, 05:49 PM
Hello,
Good Luck & Have Fun!

Sheriff here. aamirus is a Citizen. Not a Mayor. Not a Sheriff. Not a Mason. Not a Mafia. A Citizen.

You goddamn troll ruined my plan

Im Citizen aswell and I counterclaim Citizen!

Efekannn02
October 31st, 2019, 05:49 PM
Efekannn02

This guy already knows what I was planning lol

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 05:50 PM
Efekannn02 What was the plan?
If you aint doing it anymore, might as well tell it. Nothing else to do here...

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 05:54 PM
Hello,
Good Luck & Have Fun!

There Is A Lot Of Info Here.. Seems Like Puff The Magic Dragon Is Confirming Aamirus As Town.. Hmmmm.. Seems Suspect To Me..

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 05:56 PM
Also Seems Like He Is Confirming He Is Mafia.. Sounds Like Something A Mafia Would Do/Say..

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 05:58 PM
There Is A Lot Of Info Here.. Seems Like Puff The Magic Dragon Is Confirming Aamirus As Town.. Hmmmm.. Seems Suspect To Me..

Also Seems Like He Is Confirming He Is Mafia.. Sounds Like Something A Mafia Would Do/Say..
Yeah, that post - I would had made it if I was Mafia also.
There is literally nothing "confirmed" in it. If there was - then this game would be decided at first post of the game, which would be absurd.

Why not Town?

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 06:07 PM
A CASE FOR EFEKANNN02 + KIRA MAFIA TEAM:
First we have Kira acting suspicious:
SoD(#4,7,8,9,11,14,17) - reserved and careful arbitrary responses only. Smells like Mafia A LOT. But I kept my mouth shut.

Then we have Efekannn02 very much softclaiming Mafia:

Literally only plan I could had ruined is the plan for a Mafia to claim Sheriff!

What follows is me questioning Efekannn02 about it in post #21. Posts #22 and #23 - SUDDENLY THE RESERVED AND CAREFUL KIRA COMES TO THE EFEKANNN'S RESCUE LOL

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:17 PM
Alright just so the mafia doesn’t get the smartass idea of doing this
I hardclaim sheriff. Efe is a citizen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:18 PM
Wait there’s another sheriff clIm

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:18 PM
Interesting

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:19 PM
Okay which one of you scumbags is mafia here

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 06:20 PM
SoD(#4,7,8,9,11,14,17) - reserved and careful arbitrary responses only. Smells like Mafia A LOT. But I kept my mouth shut.

Literally only plan I could had ruined is the plan for a Mafia to claim Sheriff!

What follows is me questioning Efekannn02 about it in post #21. Posts #22 and #23 - SUDDENLY THE RESERVED AND CAREFUL KIRA COMES TO THE EFEKANNN'S RESCUE LOL

Rescue From What? May I Ask Am I Protecting Efe From.. Efe Pointed Out A Post I Over Looked Originally And I Thanks Efe For That And Magoroth Puff The Magic Dragon Already Did..

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:25 PM
aamirus are you mafia?

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:37 PM
Way I see it it’s highly unlikely there’s more than three sheriffs, but it’s possible there’s only one (and that that Sheriff is me). So OzyWho can easily be scum here I think. I dunno which one I like better out of Ozy and Kira.

I don’t like Ozys sudden attack on Efe though I can respect him attacking Kira I believe.

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 06:38 PM
Alright just so the mafia doesn’t get the smartass idea of doing this
I hardclaim sheriff. Efe is a citizen

Alright this certainly deletes my kira+efe theory

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:39 PM
More than two sheriffs*

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 06:40 PM
Rescue From What? May I Ask Am I Protecting Efe From.. Efe Pointed Out A Post I Over Looked Originally And I Thanks Efe For That And Magoroth Puff The Magic Dragon Already Did..

Yeah... TOTALLY AN EASY POST #1 TO OVERLOOK :laugh:. But I forgive you.
Protecting from me questioning efekannn from his suspicious post... as I already said. You might read fast but your recollection of what you read seems to be close to like 10%....

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:41 PM
Misspelt that.
Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 06:43 PM
Way I see it it’s highly unlikely there’s more than three sheriffs, but it’s possible there’s only one (and that that Sheriff is me). So OzyWho can easily be scum here I think. I dunno which one I like better out of Ozy and Kira.

I don’t like Ozys sudden attack on Efe though I can respect him attacking Kira I believe.

I was thinking about how entertaining it would be if Blinkskater chose multiple sheriff roles to add.

BUT I STILL THINK EFEKANNN02 DID A SCUMSLIP ON POST #19.
Magoroth Light_Yagami
Can either of you give a different theory what plan did I ruin that Efekannn02 is refering to? Other than a mafia claiming sheriff.

magoroth
mag+efe my top scum reads.

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:43 PM
No clue what Efe is referring to lol he always trolls you know this, have you not played with him before?

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 06:44 PM
Quite Frankly Any One Of You Can Be Scum.. And SB16 Voting Quick On Efe Is Something.. Interesting Seems Like A Grudge.. Thats Just An Opinion Could Be Mafia But Thats All SB16 Did.. Soooo.. There Is That...

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:45 PM
OzyWho
Sent from my iStone from 12.000BC using my TimeMachine

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 06:46 PM
I was thinking about how entertaining it would be if Blinkskater chose multiple sheriff roles to add.

BUT I STILL THINK EFEKANNN02 DID A SCUMSLIP ON POST #19.
Magoroth Light_Yagami
Can either of you give a different theory what plan did I ruin that Efekannn02 is refering to? Other than a mafia claiming sheriff.

magoroth
mag+efe my top scum reads.

Yeah Ur My Top Scum Read ATM Puff.. But I Do Wanna Wait For Others To Chime In So I Can Be Better Informed.. U Pushed A Hard Scum Team And Trying 2 Push Another One.. This Is Indicative Of Scum Tendencies..

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:46 PM
Yeah Ur My Top Scum Read ATM Puff.. But I Do Wanna Wait For Others To Chime In So I Can Be Better Informed.. U Pushed A Hard Scum Team And Trying 2 Push Another One.. This Is Indicative Of Scum Tendencies..

Why do you think I’m not scum?

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 06:47 PM
Why do you think I’m not scum?

I Never Said I Thought You Werent..

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 06:47 PM
No clue what Efe is referring to lol he always trolls you know this, have you not played with him before?

That is not how you would reply if you were townie, I think.
Marshmallow Marshall Huey The Long aamirus Stealthbomber16 Light_Yagami
Can either of you confirm or deny this? You all know each other way better than me.

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 06:49 PM
That is not how you would reply if you were townie, I think.
Marshmallow Marshall Huey The Long aamirus Stealthbomber16 Light_Yagami
Can either of you confirm or deny this? You all know each other way better than me.

I Wouldnt Say So.. Like You Said We Only Have One Chance And Now Ur Pushing Only Efe And U Pushed 2 Teams As Efe As The Lynch Pin.. So... Ur Looking For An Easy Lynch.. At Least Thats What It Looks Like..

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:49 PM
Nah this is my town game and everyone else will 100% confirm it, if I were scum I would be indecisive maybe at game start but it wouldn’t show as much.

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:50 PM
I Wouldnt Say So.. Like You Said We Only Have One Chance And Now Ur Pushing Only Efe And U Pushed 2 Teams As Efe As The Lynch Pin.. So... Ur Looking For An Easy Lynch.. At Least Thats What It Looks Like..

Tbh Efe is an extremely easy lynch but I think Ozy already knows that since he’s played with Efe befire

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 06:51 PM
Tbh Efe is an extremely easy lynch but I think Ozy already knows that since he’s played with Efe befire

Yeah But Pushing A Team Seems Really Suspicious.. IMO..

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 06:51 PM

Can you try some cooperation? Or give some constructive criticism. Look at what you are doing. Can you imagine difficult it is for me to even think about the possibility of us being team mates, both townies?
Feels like no matter what theory I bring, what ideas I give out. You never be like "yeah, good point there. I can see how it's possible, from your point of view". Only thing you ever do is... i don't even know the english word for it. What do you call a critcism that isn't constructive, but demeaning at best?

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 06:52 PM
Day Just Started And Already Pushing Team Reads.. I Find That Very Interesting..

Ganelon
Yeah that’s what I’m saying

OzyWho

Not as easy as your defense of efekannn02. You are not even trying to publicly entertain the possibility of efekannn02 being mafia. Which would only be true for a mafia team mate...

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:53 PM
Not as easy as your defense of efekannn02. You are not even trying to publicly entertain the possibility of efekannn02 being mafia. Which would only be true for a mafia team mate...

Why would I try to entertain such an idea when Efekannn is 100% confirmed town from my point of view? Lol

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 06:55 PM
Can you try some cooperation? Or give some constructive criticism. Look at what you are doing. Can you imagine difficult it is for me to even think about the possibility of us being team mates, both townies?
Feels like no matter what theory I bring, what ideas I give out. You never be like "yeah, good point there. I can see how it's possible, from your point of view". Only thing you ever do is... i don't even know the english word for it. What do you call a critcism that isn't constructive, but demeaning at best?

You Have To Convince Me Of Your Theory.. I Think You Remember We Have Only Played One Game Together In FMs.. And Remember You Never Even Thought Of The Strong Man Kill.. So.. Im Not Saying Efe Is A Bad Lynch.. What I Am Saiyan Is Show Me The Car Faxx.. U Want Me To But Your Story Sell Me On It..

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 06:56 PM
Pushing only efe? Literally pushed every player who has posted except SB.

Looking for an easy lynch? Tell me this - how would pressuring someone look like? How it would look like different from what Im doing?

More importantly: what do you expect us to do? Sit around and do nothing? Or play with the players who are online right now?

Whom do you expect me to pressure if 50% of players haven't even posted yet?

I said this setup encourages mafia to sit back or lurk their way to victory. Thus far you are doing exactly that. I'm not seeing anything from you that makes me think you are trying to find who the Mafia are. Or am I wrong?

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 06:57 PM
As town you should never dabble in what-ifs if those what ifs are impossible. What if I’m Mafia? But I’m not, and I don’t see why I would be discussing it.

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 06:57 PM
Why would I try to entertain such an idea when Efekannn is 100% confirmed town from my point of view? Lol

ok that makes sense

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 06:59 PM
You Have To Convince Me Of Your Theory.. I Think You Remember We Have Only Played One Game Together In FMs.. And Remember You Never Even Thought Of The Strong Man Kill.. So.. Im Not Saying Efe Is A Bad Lynch.. What I Am Saiyan Is Show Me The Car Faxx.. U Want Me To But Your Story Sell Me On It..

I have to convince you? I mean... are you in the mindset of other players have to come up with ideas and you just accept or decline them?
Why not try to.. you know... try to find who the mafia are yourself?

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 07:00 PM
As town you should never dabble in what-ifs if those what ifs are impossible. What if I’m Mafia? But I’m not, and I don’t see why I would be discussing it.
Interesting point. Reason it, please.
Honestly though, if we are never discussing who might be the mafia - what exactly are we ever gonna discuss?

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 07:00 PM
Day Just Started And Already Pushing Team Reads.. I Find That Very Interesting..

Actually thinking more about this it’s not actually true

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 07:02 PM
Interesting point. Reason it, please.
Honestly though, if we are never discussing who might be the mafia - what exactly are we ever gonna discuss?

I don’t allow for the possibility of me being scum. I allow for the possibility of others thinking I might be scum, yes. That I do think deserves some merit because it’s all about perspective

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 07:02 PM
Actually thinking more about this it’s not actually true

This is mostly NAI but I believe it mostly comes from town

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 07:04 PM
Anyhow, upon further inspection - I don't think Kira is Mafia. He is a town read for me.
I could see Mag+Efe being mafia team though. But nothing convincing except for the post #19 possible slip.

Now, if I were this game's host I would probably make 2 sheriffs, or 1 sheriff and 2 masons. Just because it would be fun to watch.

Currently leaning towards one or two of the people who haven't posted yet are the mafia. Maybe mag+efe... I could see it being either way.

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 07:05 PM
Town should never, ever consider the possibility that they might be scum - as town you should always act as though you were 100% convinced you were town. The only ones who hedge on that are scum. You’ll never see non-scum discussing the possibility they might be scum.

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 07:06 PM
Anyhow, upon further inspection - I don't think Kira is Mafia. He is a town read for me.
I could see Mag+Efe being mafia team though. But nothing convincing except for the post #19 possible slip.

Now, if I were this game's host I would probably make 2 sheriffs, or 1 sheriff and 2 masons. Just because it would be fun to watch.

Currently leaning towards one or two of the people who haven't posted yet are the mafia. Maybe mag+efe... I could see it being either way.

Yeah that’s fair, but what makes you think Kira is town?

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 07:07 PM
I don’t allow for the possibility of me being scum. I allow for the possibility of others thinking I might be scum, yes. That I do think deserves some merit because it’s all about perspective

Ehmm.. I think you didn't answer neither of my questions you replied to with quote. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, so let me try again:
1) What are town talking about if not who the potential mafia are?
2) What's the reasoning behind your statement that town shouldn't dabble in what-if's scenarios?

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 07:08 PM
Town should never, ever consider the possibility that they might be scum - as town you should always act as though you were 100% convinced you were town. The only ones who hedge on that are scum. You’ll never see non-scum discussing the possibility they might be scum.

I hope you can see how this post would make more sense if changed "as town" to "as mafia"?

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 07:10 PM

Thats Funny On So Many Levels..

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 07:10 PM
Ehmm.. I think you didn't answer neither of my questions you replied to with quote. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, so let me try again:
1) What are town talking about if not who the potential mafia are?
2) What's the reasoning behind your statement that town shouldn't dabble in what-if's scenarios?

I’ll rephrase it:
Town should never say things like ‘if my confirmed town read is scum’, for instance.
Oh you can talk about who the mafia could be, alright. Just that you shouldn’t include yourself in that category, ever. You *know* you can’t be Mafia, and couldn’t ever be convinced by anyone else that you were.

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 07:11 PM
I hope you can see how this post would make more sense if changed "as town" to "as mafia"?

I see what you’re saying but usually the people who act as though they could be scum should be looked at very closely.

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 07:12 PM
Yeah that’s fair, but what makes you think Kira is town?

I think not all my... complains... or criticisms or whatever - not all of them were fair towards Kira. He did push and try to find potential Mafia... it was just me the one who was his target I think. xD

So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. But so far he has never tried to push someone or figure out who the mafia are, except for post #22. And his reasoning for post #22 timing? "i didnt see post #1 earlier". like... seriouesly? How? If he's right and truthful, then I could see him being town though...

Light_Yagami
I’ll rephrase it:
Town should never say things like ‘if my confirmed town read is scum’, for instance.
Oh you can talk about who the mafia could be, alright. Just that you shouldn’t include yourself in that category, ever. You *know* you can’t be Mafia, and couldn’t ever be convinced by anyone else that you were.

I Mean It Sounds Townie But Is It?

Ganelon
I see what you’re saying but usually the people who act as though they could be scum should be looked at very closely.

Like for instance if a game uses condorcet voting and you’re not voting yourself as your top townread, and you don’t have any other info, you’re probably scum

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 07:14 PM
Rumox caught Ghowilo in a game that way, and I did something like that a few games as town, even though I knew I shouldn’t have and got scumread for it

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 07:16 PM
Alright I think I'm going off for some hours. Feels like there is nothing in here for us, until those who haven't posted yet come online. And they should have plenty of material to say process and give their opinions on, so the game should move forward in a good pace.

Stealthbomber16
October 31st, 2019, 08:05 PM
Well that was fast

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 08:20 PM
Town should never, ever consider the possibility that they might be scum - as town you should always act as though you were 100% convinced you were town. The only ones who hedge on that are scum. You’ll never see non-scum discussing the possibility they might be scum.k
Sorry, I woke up just to ask it. It irked me so that I couldn't sleep.
What post is this post of yours referring to exactly? Seems like several of your posts are directed towards the idea that townie should never see themselves as scum. As strange as that statement is a question for another day. What I want to know - what post exactly are you referring to? Where is this coming from?

Like, it seems to me like you are telling yourself how to play as a Mafia, simply because I don't see where this is all coming from.

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 08:22 PM
I went on a tangent. you were saying that you found it suspicious that I didn't even consider the possibility of Efe being scum - which I am not doing because Efe cannot be scum

Light_Yagami
October 31st, 2019, 08:41 PM
Well that was fast

What In Your Opinion Was Swift?

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 09:32 PM
Stealthbomber16

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 09:51 PM
One thing I feel is certain:
In the end, the lynch will be random anyway.

Reasoning being, I'm sure that if I was Mafia - I would play the same exact way as I am now. So it's literally impossible to know for sure who is Mafia.

But you know what we can be certain about? That there is nothing worse than losing to a lurker Mafia.

Yeah, I will choose to vote lurkers over day-fucking-1 scum reads.

Stealthbomber16
October 31st, 2019, 10:20 PM
One thing I feel is certain:
In the end, the lynch will be random anyway.

Reasoning being, I'm sure that if I was Mafia - I would play the same exact way as I am now. So it's literally impossible to know for sure who is Mafia.

But you know what we can be certain about? That there is nothing worse than losing to a lurker Mafia.

Yeah, I will choose to vote lurkers over day-fucking-1 scum reads.

This literally doesnt make sense to me

this game is one day long

you have a CC confirming a player which aligns with your scum reads and you aren't pursuing either of them?

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 10:36 PM

you have a CC confirming a player which aligns with your scum reads and you aren't pursuing either of them?

Are you upset that you can't lurk your way to victory anymore?

Welcome to my top scumread, enjoy your stay!

1)You literally want me to not even question other players, but push for a lynch on the first suspects I found.
2)Your post indicates that you KNOW that I'm townie.
3)This might be unethical. But, in a setup that basically ends game on a random lynch - do you think the host would make Efekannn02 a Mafia and thereby FORCING us to basically random lynch?
4)On a similar note as "3)" - making the game have 2 sheriffs sounds fun as host. Why are you 100% certain it's impossible?
5)LITERALLY the entire idea of efekannn02 being evil is based on post #19 being scum slip. YOU want ME to bet the game on it? Forget about it.
6)Personally, I think a mafia wouldn't claim sheriff and efekannn02 is their confirmed citizen if efekannn02 was their scummate. But maybe efekannn02 and mag aren't on same team, its just mag taking a risk after seeing efe claim cit.

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 10:39 PM

To see this reaction immediately after saying that I won't stand for no lurker-mafia-win.
I don't see how to see you as a possible townie.

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 11:17 PM
I would take the risk as mafia :) not to defend my teammate I think, that’s be dumb, but I would definitely defend a random cutizen

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 11:17 PM
That’d be*
anyway

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 11:19 PM
Also OzyWho does that mean aamirus can’t be your teammate?? :P

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 11:22 PM
Also yeah, no sane host would ever make host Sheriff. Efe’s very, very rarely scum and when he is it’s hsually extremely easy to tell
inb4 he reminds me we mislynched last game

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 11:23 PM
Okay I completely butchered that post
no sane host would make Efe scum/sheriff
not sure who I’m voting rn but
aamirus
Have you been Hitler recently?

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 11:36 PM

Okay I completely butchered that post
no sane host would make Efe scum/sheriff
not sure who I’m voting rn but
aamirus
Have you been Hitler recently?

So, let me get this straight.
According to you, it is possible that according to my own words - me and aaamirus can't be my team mate?
Ok, let's assume that's true for a second. In what world would that make aaamirus the mafia and not me?

Also, when I suggested you might be mafia pretending to be Sheriff - I explicitly said you would do that after seeing a townie claim citizen.
If I was mafia that would do that - why would I claim a townie being a citizen before I actually know he is one? That would be suicidal.

#87 #89 are like polar opposites in what you present to believe in. In one you think me and aamirus are not same team, in the other - the opposite.

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 11:38 PM
So, let me get this straight.
According to you, it is possible that according to my own words - me and aaamirus can't be my team mate?
Ok, let's assume that's true for a second. In what world would that make aaamirus the mafia and not me?

Also, when I suggested you might be mafia pretending to be Sheriff - I explicitly said you would do that after seeing a townie claim citizen.
If I was mafia that would do that - why would I claim a townie being a citizen before I actually know he is one? That would be suicidal.

#87 #89 are like polar opposites in what you present to believe in. In one you think me and aamirus are not same team, in the other - the opposite.

They’re not polar opposites - I’m trying to see how aamirus is going to react to my voting her :P

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 11:40 PM
Tbh I might do that as mafia. 66% chance of correctly guessing a citizen. Go big or go home I guess, depends on how you do it. Although i do see a few things wrong with it.

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 11:43 PM
I just wanna pressure someone, and aamirus was the first person that cams to mind. Idk
Why not? 🤔

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 11:45 PM
6)Personally, I think a mafia wouldn't claim sheriff and efekannn02 as their confirmed citizen if efekannn02 was their scummate. But maybe efekannn02 and mag aren't on same team, its just mag taking a risk after seeing efe claim cit.
I would take the risk as mafia :) not to defend my teammate I think, that’s be dumb, but I would definitely defend a random cutizen
That’d be*
anyway
(Just putting it together for myself, I got confused there on something)
Also yeah, no sane host would ever make host Sheriff. Efe’s very, very rarely scum and when he is it’s hsually extremely easy to tell
inb4 he reminds me we mislynched last game This seems slightly slightly more mafia like than sheriff like. I don't believe in random comments. But yeah. I'm also having trouble in believing host would make Efekannn02 a mafia in this particular setup.

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 11:47 PM
That’s fair, I knew you’d say that and I’ll just pull a blinkskater and say that if I were scum I woulda known not to have said that. But yeah sure :P whatever makes you happy

OzyWho
October 31st, 2019, 11:50 PM
Can you give quick comments on what's your opinions about post #82?
That guy became my top scum read for that post, but you ignored it, and nor did you help me pressure him. :(

Ganelon
October 31st, 2019, 11:53 PM

Oh yeah this post
I feel Stealth was a bit too aggressive here, and his aggression could be scummy. I don’t see it myself but yeah, could go either way :D I don’t think it’s fully AI but yeah it’s probably slightly scummy

If you want me to vote with you for pressure I’ll do that, he looks like a decent target
Stealthbomber16

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 01:19 AM
Misspelt that.
Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Wtf

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 01:33 AM
Well having read all of it, it looks like Efe scum slipped and then called Mag to come defend him.. lol. I am a cit indeed so ozy is looking pretty good.

Btw you guys have two votes on stealth right now. If neither of you are mafia, and he’s town, and a 3rd towny voted him, the mafia could instantly hammer and win the game.

So, please be careful about putting your votes down. blinkskater and I won a single day game as mafia before by doing exactly that.

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 01:36 AM
Well having read all of it, it looks like Efe scum slipped and then called Mag to come defend him.. lol. I am a cit indeed so ozy is looking pretty good.

Btw you guys have two votes on stealth right now. If neither of you are mafia, and he’s town, and a 3rd towny voted him, the mafia could instantly hammer and win the game.

So, please be careful about putting your votes down. blinkskater and I won a single day game as mafia before by doing exactly that.

The strategy for mafia is really easy here. They just have to act relatively towny and wait until a train forms on someone, then coordinate the quick hammer.

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 01:36 AM
I’m guessing nobody is on at this hour? Meh

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 05:39 AM
Good Howdy my frens, Huey the Long, the Kingfish of Louisiana, The biggest geeze of an english sort is here. Now i must say my good people that this game in in a swing already. Between the Ozy and Mag back and forth i have a feeling both players are sherrif. If we work on that asumption then we have 4 towns which means we have 2 more towns. I am one of those good town members. We identify another and then the other 2 are the big fucking scummy bastards.

Now with that we cant just assume we have 2 sherrifs, its very possible that a mafia is doing a p l o y and revealing as sherrif and then risking it on somebody claiming they are a citizen. A Bold but very believable play from the mafia. They wouldnt make their scum mate their choice most likely as it would lead to expanded scum potential but even then they could be pulling a Riskanator 420 and doing such, I wanna see if anybody nods on and claims any other TPR, i wanna say in a game with 6 town its probably likely we have 2 TPRS, 4 Citizens so unless we get another TPR claim i will be putting decent stock into the 2 Sherrif claims.

Thank yall and my vote lands on those who are yet to speak.

Marshmallow Marshal

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 08:14 AM
You Do Realize That There Cant Be Sheriffs..

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 08:40 AM
You Do Realize That There Cant Be Sheriffs..

I don’t think it says anywhere that 2 sheriffs is not possible. Although I do find it somewhat unlikely blink would give us 4 confirmed town. However, I imagine 1 of them is just up to his usual tricks

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 08:48 AM
I don’t think it says anywhere that 2 sheriffs is not possible. Although I do find it somewhat unlikely blink would give us 4 confirmed town. However, I imagine 1 of them is just up to his usual tricks

I have always assumed mag when scum does risky boi moves, ive never played against him when he has been scum so i am unsure about that.

I will say that if one of them is lying its Probs Mag, Efe is town, i dont see him being scum really even though the geezer is literally impossible to read.

As for Blink giving us 4 conf town, i could see that, i think it leads to us town bois yeeting about the place and saying one may not be real while the actual scum lurks. I dont think anybody in this game would just lurk as scum though given what little i know of everybody, but we will have to see, just waiting for bois to get on.

Stealthbomber16
November 1st, 2019, 08:51 AM

1)You literally want me to not even question other players, but push for a lynch on the first suspects I found.
3)This might be unethical. But, in a setup that basically ends game on a random lynch - do you think the host would make Efekannn02 a Mafia and thereby FORCING us to basically random lynch?
4)On a similar note as "3)" - making the game have 2 sheriffs sounds fun as host. Why are you 100% certain it's impossible?
5)LITERALLY the entire idea of efekannn02 being evil is based on post #19 being scum slip. YOU want ME to bet the game on it? Forget about it.
6)Personally, I think a mafia wouldn't claim sheriff and efekannn02 is their confirmed citizen if efekannn02 was their scummate. But maybe efekannn02 and mag aren't on same team, its just mag taking a risk after seeing efe claim cit.

1. How is that person not scum fypov
2. Please explain how you come to that conclusion
3. Yes. He would. You can’t assume it’s not random.
4. Because that’s 4 theoretical confirmed town and I don’t buy that.
5. Alright this one is fair
6. Yeah I would think mag would do that. I think mag would do that regardless of whether or not efe is his mate or not. That’s not even meta. That’s just an interesting play that I might do.

To see this reaction immediately after saying that I won't stand for no lurker-mafia-win.
I saw “I will lynch lurkers over day 1 scumreads” and assumed you hadn’t read the setup.

Stealthbomber16
November 1st, 2019, 08:53 AM
People are assuming that blinkskater the least sane person on this website wouldn’t make efe scum

Stop applying host meta here. You can’t do that.

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 08:56 AM
People are assuming that @blinkskater (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=28400) the least sane person on this website wouldn’t make efe scum

Stop applying host meta here. You can’t do that.

I mean Efe could be scum, not ruling him out but i said its probably unlikely but i cant read efe for literal shit so eh. Blinkskater being insane also means 2 sherrifs are very possible, i do think its pretty likely we have 2 TPRs and 4 citizens tho.

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 09:00 AM
even if Efe is scum really i think it would be better to identify the top 2 mafia picks and if one is efe then maybe lynch the other one? cause like otherwise it does bascially make it a random lynch and Blink is insane but i think they would want a fun game for us and ya know, i dont really think making efe a scum would lead to a fun game.

Stealthbomber16
November 1st, 2019, 09:02 AM
even if Efe is scum really i think it would be better to identify the top 2 mafia picks and if one is efe then maybe lynch the other one? cause like otherwise it does bascially make it a random lynch and Blink is insane but i think they would want a fun game for us and ya know, i dont really think making efe a scum would lead to a fun game.

I think he’d be laughing his ass of at it

But I really think that he didn’t pick scums because that’s unethical

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 09:05 AM
Good afternoon ya merry cunts

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 09:14 AM
If we’re both town, which I think I’m reading Ozy as being at the moment, then it’s obviously neither Efe nor aamirus. So it’s gotta be Sb16/Huey/aamirus/MM
Out of these four, idk who I find the scummiest atm, though SB16 is a fair choice at present time
that being said
Also @sb16 and Huey nah blink might not make scum, but the real question is, would blink reroll the roles if Efe rolled scum? That’s what might happen. Take it from someone who’s hosted probably more games than any of the active players on this website.

Stealthbomber16
November 1st, 2019, 09:17 AM
If we’re both town, which I think I’m reading Ozy as being at the moment, then it’s obviously neither Efe nor aamirus. So it’s gotta be Sb16/Huey/aamirus/MM
Out of these four, idk who I find the scummiest atm, though SB16 is a fair choice at present time
that being said
Also @sb16 and Huey nah blink might not make scum, but the real question is, would blink reroll the roles if Efe rolled scum? That’s what might happen. Take it from someone who’s hosted probably more games than any of the active players on this website.

I don’t think so.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 09:17 AM
Btw I don’t think this discussion is actually useful. It reads an awful lot like angleshooting and it might not even be accurate. We can’t lynch blink to find out what kind of a host he is, alas, even though it would please me considerably to lynch him <3

Stealthbomber16
November 1st, 2019, 09:19 AM
That’s fair

Ganelon
I don’t think so.
That’s fine, but that’s just host meta

Stealthbomber16
Bruh what would he do though? Everybody loses?

I’m down for a good ol everyone loses

Ganelon
Ah okay read your last post

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 09:57 AM
Ah okay read your last post

Can you give me an ETA for your big reveal

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 09:58 AM

? Wym

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 09:58 AM

Not finna spend time writing out the whole alphabet for you again only to find out it was pointless...

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 09:59 AM
I’m Sheriff, why would I fake claim sheriff in this setup lol

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 09:59 AM

6. Yeah I would think mag would do that. I think mag would do that regardless of whether or not efe is his mate or not. That’s not even meta. That’s just an interesting play that I might do.

1. I don't know what he is. I don't know what anyone is. All I know is that you seem to be the most scummy person here atm. Even going so far as to question why I would vote you instead of Efekannn02, when only 3 people in the game had posted (excluding you and efe, because both only 2 posts at that point). You wanted me to ignore 4 other players who havent yet posted, while you yourself seem to be only interesed in lynching efekannn02 and lurking, while discouraging me from not allowing you to lurk.
2. Conclusion? I had no conclusion. Conclusion would mean that I KNOW that you KNOW that I'm townie. But your post DOES indicate that you do know. All it was was saying: "you are sheriff, please go after the other sheriff claim instead of me! Allow me to keep lurking, pretty please!"
3. That's fair. Talking about "host meta" doesn't seem productive. However, even the smallest detail is worth a note.
4. In what world are 2 sheriff claims automaticall "confirmed"? Why would a host think adding 2 sheriff roles would make them automatically confirmed?

I saw “I will lynch lurkers over day 1 scumreads” and assumed you hadn’t read the setup.
I have read the setup. The setup encourages the mafia to lurk their way to victory, which I'm trying to prevent.

You on the other hand? Seems like you are REALLY interested in discouraging people from lynching lurkers, while lurking yourself.

Literally only 2 things you seem to be interested in.
1) Lynching Efekannn02
2) Lurking and trying to convince people to allow you to keep lurking

I don't see how you could possibly be Townie, to be honest. Everything you do is so scummy, it's awkward to look at.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:04 AM
Tbh I think the scummiest thing sb has said is that he doesn’t buy there’s 4 confirmed town

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:05 AM
That sounds like something scum would say. I’ve seen scum do things like that countless times

Sent from Stealthbomber16’s Amazon SmartFridge using Tapatalk

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:13 AM

Idk how people are reading so much into this, how is this a scumslip? He randomly scumslipped that Ozy ruined his plan LITERALLY on the first day one post, posting something he could’ve easily removed if he wanted to? Efe doesn’t give a shit about acting or seeming townie and this post would literally be the worst possible way of accomplishing that

You’re not thinking in depth about Efe’s post if you think he’s scum for it.

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 10:15 AM
Tbh I think the scummiest thing sb has said is that he doesn’t buy there’s 4 confirmed town
What about him starting to post only after I declared that I wont stand for no lurking?
Is it too much of a reach imagining that he wanted to try to lurk and as Mafia and got upset?

What about him trying to push me to lynch Efekannn02 or you, when 5 out of 8 players have basically not posted yet?
Is it hard to imagine that he tries to either easy lynch efekannn02 as mafia, or is griefing? Now, I give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he is not greefing and cares only about lynching Efekannn02. But his actions make no sense as townie.

What about him basically saying: "ok this was fast. Here we have a sheriff and a sheriff counterclaim. let's lynch the counterclaim". +being upset about not being able to lurk
If you read posts #76 and #82 - am I the only one for whom it looks that way?

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:16 AM
Efe I’d wager is referring to his ultimate goal of spreading chaos and stuff. Or nuking Antarctica. He just wants us to suffer lol... he’s not scum for it.

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 10:16 AM
Idk how people are reading so much into this, how is this a scumslip? He randomly scumslipped that Ozy ruined his plan LITERALLY on the first day one post, posting something he could’ve easily removed if he wanted to? Efe doesn’t give a shit about acting or seeming townie and this post would literally be the worst possible way of accomplishing that

You’re not thinking in depth about Efe’s post if you think he’s scum for it.
I already declared that I wont "bet the game on it". And I was the only one who cares about that post.
tbh, again im not sure where this is coming from. :

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:17 AM
What about him starting to post only after I declared that I wont stand for no lurking?
Is it too much of a reach imagining that he wanted to try to lurk and as Mafia and got upset?

What about him trying to push me to lynch Efekannn02 or you, when 5 out of 8 players have basically not posted yet?
Is it hard to imagine that he tries to either easy lynch efekannn02 as mafia, or is griefing? Now, I give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he is not greefing and cares only about lynching Efekannn02. But his actions make no sense as townie.

What about him basically saying: "ok this was fast. Here we have a sheriff and a sheriff counterclaim. let's lynch the counterclaim". +being upset about not being able to lurk
If you read posts #76 and #82 - am I the only one for whom it looks that way?
Idk I don’t think he stated why he wanted Efekannn lynched. It could just be early d1 shitposting. I’m not saying he’s town or anything but he’s probably not as scummy as you think he is.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:19 AM
I already declared that I wont "bet the game on it". And I was the only one who cares about that post.
tbh, again im not sure where this is coming from. :
You and aamirus both stayed that Efe scumslipped and I don’t understand how anyone could think he did. My thought process when I read Efe’s posts is like this, it looks really weird and anti-town but he would do this as town since it’s just something he does. But, would he be as self-aware as to replicate his town meta as scum? And the answer is no. He isn’t. He’s not that good.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:20 AM
I’ve lynched Efe before in games just cause I knew I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself for ignoring him if he actually turned out to be scum

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:23 AM
I do agree, it would be nice if Stealthbomber16 actually explained why he’s still voting Efe. Does he think I’m scum? It’s literally impossible for me to be town if Efe is scum, so if there’s anyone you should be voting, it’s me.

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 10:23 AM
You and aamirus both stayed that Efe scumslipped and I don’t understand how anyone could think he did. My thought process when I read Efe’s posts is like this, it looks really weird and anti-town but he would do this as town since it’s just something he does. But, would he be as self-aware as to replicate his town meta as scum? And the answer is no. He isn’t. He’s not that good.

Tbh, I'm not very interested in Efe atm. He is impossible to read anyway.
First I want to hear more from MORE THAN HALF THE PLAYERS IN THIS GAME. Maybe after seeing more from EVERYONE - then I will come back to Efekannn02.

Idk man. It's almost as if we 2 are the only ones in this game. Maybe kira has more than.. i dont know.. 5 posts. brb, gotta check lol.

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 10:26 AM
Total Posts 134

Posts 51
Magoroth

Posts 38
OzyWho

Posts 21
Light_Yagami

Posts 9
Stealthbomber16

Posts 7
aamirus

Posts 4
Huey The Long

Posts 2
blinkskater

Posts 2
Efekannn02

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:29 AM
Yeah we are atm.
So looking at this logically:
its probably either SB16/someone who isn’t a sheriff, like Mm or Kira or Huey, or its
aamirus/Ozy
rn I’m townreading Ozy so I think it’s either SB16/Kira atm or SB16/MM. idk

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:30 AM
Lmao Efe only has 2 posts he’s trash

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 10:32 AM
Total Posts 134

Posts 51
Magoroth

Posts 38
OzyWho

Posts 21
Light_Yagami

Posts 9
Stealthbomber16

Posts 7
aamirus

Posts 4
Huey The Long

Posts 2
blinkskater

Posts 2
Efekannn02

Well you kind of unintentionally sapped my motivation by making me unlynchable with the first post of the game lol.

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 10:35 AM
I will point out that stealth is usually somewhat “aggressive” with his tone so that’s not unusual for him. Tunneling on Efe is pretty bad tho

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:36 AM
I will point out that stealth is usually somewhat “aggressive” with his tone so that’s not unusual for him. Tunneling on Efe is pretty bad tho
I agree with this.

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 10:36 AM
Well you kind of unintentionally sapped my motivation by making me unlynchable with the first post of the game lol.
If we both were Mafia - my first post would had been exactly the same as it was this game. So as far as everyone else is confirmed. For everyone, except the 2 Mafias, we are unconfirmed.

Besides. Is this post of yours saying that you won't try to help us find the Mafia? I would so lynch you if you weren't confirmed to me LOL

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 10:38 AM
(i believe it's 20 minutes until blizzcon opening ceremony?) cya all alter

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:43 AM
I’ve been thinking about it and it’s just occurred to me that the optimal play as mafia fakeclaiming sheirff would 100% be to defend your teammate, because while it’s certainly possible for the sheriff to be scum, in the event that the sheriff is scum their target can be of either alignment, whilst if they’re town the target has to be town, so logically if you see a sheriff claim the only person you should be lynching is the sheriff.

Thst way the probability of mislynching drops to either 16% or 33%. In an optimal world for scum the probability would be 16% - which only occurs if the person being defended is scum.

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 10:45 AM
If we both were Mafia - my first post would had been exactly the same as it was this game. So as far as everyone else is confirmed. For everyone, except the 2 Mafias, we are unconfirmed.

Besides. Is this post of yours saying that you won't try to help us find the Mafia? I would so lynch you if you weren't confirmed to me LOL

Sure but if we both are mafia then they can just lynch you. I mean the point is that I don’t really have to defend myself at all so the only thing for me to do is scumhunt but that’s pretty hard in a single day game where you can’t start a train on anybody without risking a quick hammer by scum and where there isn’t much activity. I would argue that this kind of single day setup is more about convincing people not to lynch you than it is about hunting anyway. I mean the scum don’t really have to do anything here besides seem townier than a single person to win.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:57 AM
I’ve been thinking about it and it’s just occurred to me that the optimal play as mafia fakeclaiming sheirff would 100% be to defend your teammate, because while it’s certainly possible for the sheriff to be scum, in the event that the sheriff is scum their target can be of either alignment, whilst if they’re town the target has to be town, so logically if you see a sheriff claim the only person you should be lynching is the sheriff.

Thst way the probability of mislynching drops to either 16% or 33%. In an optimal world for scum the probability would be 16% - which only occurs if the person being defended is scum.
So in that sense Sb16 should not be voting Efe like that, given my reveal.

Marshmallow Marshall
November 1st, 2019, 10:57 AM
Hello,
Good Luck & Have Fun!

ROUND 1 FIGHT...

You started fighting even before the round started :D

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 10:58 AM
By the Unicorn, thy Mother, MM hath arrived

Marshmallow Marshall
November 1st, 2019, 10:59 AM
Stealth tunneling on Efe isn't exactly unusual, btw... he tends to be pro-policy lynch and to want to lynch efe in general when he's town. The thing is, it just doesn't apply in this setup for very obvious reasons. Stealthbomber16 gonna place my vote there for now, but I haven't read yet

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 11:00 AM
Dude there’s 3 votes on him
Stealthbomber16

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 11:01 AM
DONT DO THAT XD

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 11:06 AM
Also @fm staff please change unvotes name to something else. That kind of name shouldn’t even be allowed

Marshmallow Marshall
November 1st, 2019, 11:12 AM
Light_Yagami
Well, there's me xD

I don't think that's very important tho

Yeah, that post - I would had made it if I was Mafia also.
There is literally nothing "confirmed" in it. If there was - then this game would be decided at first post of the game, which would be absurd.

Why not Town?
Pretty much that; it makes sense.

WOWOWOWOW. This deserves a post by its own lol

Marshmallow Marshall
November 1st, 2019, 11:13 AM
Also @fm staff please change unvotes name to something else. That kind of name shouldn’t even be allowed

I will, forgot to do it lol. Also will change Skip's name for similar reasons (it's Unvote's sister apparently).

Marshmallow Marshall
November 1st, 2019, 11:17 AM

OzyWho Have you played with Efekannn before? Because if so, you should remember that he's, uh, special...

Also, the "Kira acting suspicious" part on the early posts is literally not true... and that's actually rare lol because he's very often suspicious. "Smells like Mafia a lot but I kept my mouth shut" is just weird there; you couldn't "plan" in any way that Kira would attack you after.

Stealthbomber16
November 1st, 2019, 11:24 AM
1. I don't know what he is. I don't know what anyone is. All I know is that you seem to be the most scummy person here atm. Even going so far as to question why I would vote you instead of Efekannn02, when only 3 people in the game had posted (excluding you and efe, because both only 2 posts at that point). You wanted me to ignore 4 other players who havent yet posted, while you yourself seem to be only interesed in lynching efekannn02 and lurking, while discouraging me from not allowing you to lurk.
2. Conclusion? I had no conclusion. Conclusion would mean that I KNOW that you KNOW that I'm townie. But your post DOES indicate that you do know. All it was was saying: "you are sheriff, please go after the other sheriff claim instead of me! Allow me to keep lurking, pretty please!"
3. That's fair. Talking about "host meta" doesn't seem productive. However, even the smallest detail is worth a note.
4. In what world are 2 sheriff claims automaticall "confirmed"? Why would a host think adding 2 sheriff roles would make them automatically confirmed?

I have read the setup. The setup encourages the mafia to lurk their way to victory, which I'm trying to prevent.

You on the other hand? Seems like you are REALLY interested in discouraging people from lynching lurkers, while lurking yourself.

Literally only 2 things you seem to be interested in.
1) Lynching Efekannn02
2) Lurking and trying to convince people to allow you to keep lurking

I don't see how you could possibly be Townie, to be honest. Everything you do is so scummy, it's awkward to look at.

The questions I posed to you in the first post were in reference to your questions in your post.

Am I really lurking? I’m posting whenever I get a chance to post while still doing my work. Why are you placing me in a negative light for lurking when I (with this post) will be tied for 4th most posts. This seems to me like you’re just scumpainting.

I just want to say if host meta is going to be a discussion why is there no solo mason because that would totally happen imo

I do agree, it would be nice if Stealthbomber16 actually explained why he’s still voting Efe. Does he think I’m scum? It’s literally impossible for me to be town if Efe is scum, so if there’s anyone you should be voting, it’s me.

Believe it or not I literally completely forgot I shitvoted efe

Genuine apologies for that.

Stealthbomber16
November 1st, 2019, 11:25 AM
Total Posts 134

Posts 51
Magoroth

Posts 38
OzyWho

Posts 21
Light_Yagami

Posts 9
Stealthbomber16

Posts 7
aamirus

Posts 4
Huey The Long

Posts 2
blinkskater

Posts 2
Efekannn02

Like even here you’re like “SB is lurking” when I have 4th most posts

Stealthbomber16
November 1st, 2019, 11:25 AM
Stealth tunneling on Efe isn't exactly unusual, btw... he tends to be pro-policy lynch and to want to lynch efe in general when he's town. The thing is, it just doesn't apply in this setup for very obvious reasons. Stealthbomber16 gonna place my vote there for now, but I haven't read yet

BRUH

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 11:47 AM
Like even here you’re like “SB is lurking” when I have 4th most posts

4th place with the awesome 9 posts.
Ok, you conveniently forgot that I given my reasons for reading you as scummy, and not all of them are just "lurking".

But ok. You say "i have 4th most posts!" (whichs means nothing since like half the players basically havent posted much of anything)
So let's look at your awesome 9 posts, shall we?
Efekannn02shitpost

Well that was fastwhat was fast? scumreading efekannn02?

I saw “I will lynch lurkers over day 1 scumreads” and assumed you hadn’t read the setup.This is quite the reaction to "I won't stand for no lurking instead of voting efekannn02". 3 out of 6 points you kinda going for the "efekannn02 is evi" direction... again.

People are assuming that blinkskater the least sane person on this website wouldn’t make efe scum

Stop applying host meta here. You can’t do that. That's fair. But again - this is aiming in the direction of "efekannn02 is scum". Which seems you are very directed at.

I think he’d be laughing his ass of at it

But I really think that he didn’t pick scums because that’s unethicalAgain towards Efekannn02...

That’s fair This is about Mag's comment that discussing hosts meta is unproductive. I mean... again this is aiming in the direction of "efekannn02 is scum".

I don’t think so. this is about "would blink reroll roles if efe got scum". AGAIN THE SAME DIRECTION AS ALL YOUR POSTS THUS FAR

Bruh what would he do though? Everybody loses?

I’m down for a good ol everyone loses Here you are saying "I'm down for lynching efekannn02".YEAH TOTALLY A TOWNIE.
1) EVERY post is directed towards "efekannn02 is scum".
2) ONLY exclusion is you read that someone is against people lurking - you replied by trying to convince otherwise AND target efekannn02.

I'm sure Stealthbomber16 isn't the person who would just grief. Hence, in my mind, his actions only makes sense if he is evil.
For the record. You questioned my statement that you are lurking. Don't use your posts AFTER that statement of mine to say you weren't lurking. And all the awesome 9 posts before then? SHITPOSTS AT BEST. While really looking like grief towards efekannn02 + upset for not being able to sit back and contribute nothing.

I have 0 reason to believe you are town. Plenty of reason to believe you are scum.

Marshmallow Marshall Huey The Long Light_Yagami
Please give your opinions on this matter. -_-

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 11:48 AM
I’ma fuck off for a bit to clear my mind, think I’m starting to be inconsistent again. See y’all later

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 12:17 PM
19 hours into the game, I have yet to see someone who is helping to try finding out who the Mafia are.
Light_Yagami did a little, I think.

Everyone has been here. But the most that we got thus far is "this means nothing, that means nothing. This is meaningless that is meaningless."

Maybe I'm a douche for saying this. But I'm tired of playing alone and without a team, apparently. If nothing means anything for anyone, if nothing is worth discussing or looking into for anyone, then this sure ain't worth my time either.

Cya all somewhere between now and EoD.

Stealthbomber16
November 1st, 2019, 12:41 PM
It’s not that I think efe is scum with his one post but the fact that you’re literally confirming him because of that one post makes me think that you’re scum

Your analysis hurt for me to read and I don’t like how much I’m being scumpainted here. I’m off for a while because this is clearly going nowhere and I’ll be back when there is something different to talk about other than your circular logic where you arrive at a conclusion before analyzing wvidence

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 01:19 PM
It’s not that I think efe is scum with his one post but the fact that you’re literally confirming him because of that one post makes me think that you’re scum

Your analysis hurt for me to read and I don’t like how much I’m being scumpainted here. I’m off for a while because this is clearly going nowhere and I’ll be back when there is something different to talk about other than your circular logic where you arrive at a conclusion before analyzing wvidence
How is he confirming him though?

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 01:23 PM
Huey The Long

blinkskater
November 1st, 2019, 01:30 PM
Anyone who says i'm insane one more time will get m_dk_lled

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 01:33 PM

Half your post is about what mag did and half is about ozy... I think you’re a little confused

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 01:38 PM
So are there any other town power claims? Ozy and mag have claimed sheriff and Efe and I have claimed cit.
did anybody else claim?
MM
Yagami
Stealth
Huey
Roles??

It’s not like there is a night kill to be afraid of...

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 01:47 PM
Im a Citizen and i think everyone else alive will claim Citizen unless somebody is mayor and they are keeping it to themselves to use like, wam i am super Mayor 5k

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 01:47 PM
if somebody is mayor they would of/should of revealed by now tbf
cause no way we have 3 tprs in this game but then again, its blink.

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 01:51 PM
Im a Citizen and i think everyone else alive will claim Citizen unless somebody is mayor and they are keeping it to themselves to use like, wam i am super Mayor 5k

Maybe, but it’s worth forcing everyone to claim rather than letting people wait until EOD. A well timed fake claim would take all the pressure off.

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 01:53 PM
Fun Fact:
In most other setups nobody would even consider taking a day1 read serious that is based on first 1 post, or first 9 posts.
But this setup + this activity of players = 0.o:huh::wondering::S

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 02:10 PM
Maybe, but it’s worth forcing everyone to claim rather than letting people wait until EOD. A well timed fake claim would take all the pressure off.

Yeah this is a good point, we should be pushing everyone to Claim.

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 02:17 PM
marshmallow marshall

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 02:30 PM

4 Confirmed Town?

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 02:30 PM
Light_Yagami Ill place my vote on light for now, waiting for em to claim.

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 02:31 PM
I mean Efe could be scum, not ruling him out but i said its probably unlikely but i cant read efe for literal shit so eh. Blinkskater being insane also means 2 sherrifs are very possible, i do think its pretty likely we have 2 TPRs and 4 citizens tho.

Kinda Seemed Like You Were Ruling Efe Out As Scum In An Earlier Message..

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 02:32 PM
Light_Yagami Ill place my vote on light for now, waiting for em to claim.

Claim What.. Okay Ill Claim Town Gov.

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 02:32 PM
4 Confirmed Town?

A Sheriff knows one town members role, we have 2 people claiming sheriff which means if we have no other TPRs and we trust their claims then we have 4 confirmed town.

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 02:33 PM
Claim What.. Okay Ill Claim Town Gov.

Your Mayor? if your mayor why dont you Officially reveal as mayor.

Light_Yagami
Not finna spend time writing out the whole alphabet for you again only to find out it was pointless...

I Mean That Was A Pretty Interesting Way To Do it In That One Game.

Huey The Long
Kinda Seemed Like You Were Ruling Efe Out As Scum In An Earlier Message..

I said its unlikely he is scum but im keeping stuff open and that i cant read efe for shit.

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 02:34 PM
I’m Sheriff, why would I fake claim sheriff in this setup lol

No Point In Sheriff In A On Day Game Where Only One Lynch Will Occur

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 02:34 PM
If you are actually mayor then between Ozy and Mag one of them is lying, have to be which means we can begin narrowing down mafia suspects for a good old lynch.

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 02:35 PM
No Point In Sheriff In A On Day Game Where Only One Lynch Will Occur

Have you read the Setup?

Sheriff: Recieves information that 1 citizen is town at the start of the game

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 02:37 PM
With that i will say. Didnt Ozy claim that Aamirus was actually a citizen, like he said he was a citizen where as i think Mag just said Efe is a citizen.

Ima ask the host

Do the Sheriffs receive the role of the person or just that X person is town?

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 02:38 PM
Anyone who says i'm insane one more time will get m_dk_lled

Mod Killed Is That The Code Word blinkskater

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 02:38 PM
oh another question
If a Mayor Reveals will you say in the actual game like [X has revealed as Mayor]?

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 02:39 PM
Your Mayor? if your mayor why dont you Officially reveal as mayor.

Town Gov Can Be Cit As Well.. Im Claiming Town Gov Citizen

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 02:40 PM
Have you read the Setup?

I Did Not See That Part.. Been Really Busy Today Womans G'MA In Hospital

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 02:43 PM
So Upon Catching Up.. We Have 2 Sheriff Claims And They Claim 2 Different PPL Are Town That Aamrius And Who Was The Other Confirmed Town.. Ozy And Mag Claimed Sheriff Puff Confirms Aamrius And Mag Confirms Efe? Correct

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 03:00 PM
i cant read efe for literal shit so eh.
Luckily for everyone in this game, we don't have to read Efe. To read Efe we just have to read Mag since they are connected.

In a world where Efe is scum - Mag is 100% scum.
In a world where Mag is scum - Efe is only about 90% scum because Efe claimed citizen before Mag claimed sheriff.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 03:05 PM
With that i will say. Didnt Ozy claim that Aamirus was actually a citizen, like he said he was a citizen where as i think Mag just said Efe is a citizen.

Ima ask the host

Sheriffs get a green check on a random citizen.

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 03:07 PM
Also Based On How Ozy Came In First Im More Thinking He Is Actually Sheriff.. However, Since Mag Posted After Efe Claimed It Put Some Doubt In My Mind That He Is Sheriff..

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 03:14 PM
A god tier play as town in this game woulda been to fake claim Citizen as a lower role and hope scum claims they’re sheriff with a green check in you. That way it’s impossible for the TPR to be scum and you just lynch the sheriff claim. :D
i really hope I didn’t just give Efe a really dumb idea

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 03:16 PM
A god tier play as town in this game woulda been to fake claim Citizen as a lower role and hope scum claims they’re sheriff with a green check in you. That way it’s impossible for the TPR to be scum and you just lynch the sheriff claim. :D
i really hope I didn’t just give Efe a really dumb idea

U Might Have Give Efe An Idea..

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 03:16 PM
When somebody claims Town Gov and not just citizen i assume mayor but i guess not.

To Mag, i assumed random citizen meant like just a player but like i guess not.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 03:17 PM
I don’t see Efe doing that lol. I don’t think he would gamethrow like that.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 03:18 PM
When somebody claims Town Gov and not just citizen i assume mayor but i guess not.

To Mag, i assumed random citizen meant like just a player but like i guess not.
On SC2Mafia, the SC2 map, Citizens are considered a town government role. I guess that’s what Kira was referring to

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 03:19 PM
Btw I really don’t like the fact that MM just came online, scumpainted Ozy and left.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 03:20 PM
And he also put a vote on Stealth even though he was already being voted. We could chalk that up to MM not reading the game but... it’s still a pretty scummy thing to do imo

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 03:21 PM
Btw I really don’t like the fact that MM just came online, scumpainted Ozy and left.

Twas a tad strange, he needs to come back online so he can claim, plus his vote which could of led to a SB16 Hammer was a scummy looking move, i feel that if no other TPRs claim then its pretty likely, though not certain that Mag and Ozy are both Sheriffs.

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 03:23 PM
On SC2Mafia, the SC2 map, Citizens are considered a town government role. I guess that’s what Kira was referring to

Correct

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 03:24 PM
Yeah i think so.
I’m not sure Mm was aware of our claims. He seemed to be? We’ll find out later on.

I think Ozy is really towny here btw and I think that means it’s not aamirus so it’s gotta be Sb16/mm/Kira/Huey

So a 50/50

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 03:26 PM
Yeah i think so.
I’m not sure Mm was aware of our claims. He seemed to be? We’ll find out later on.

I think Ozy is really towny here btw and I think that means it’s not aamirus so it’s gotta be Sb16/mm/Kira/Huey

So a 50/50

Great.. Im In The Scum Pool.. Starts Climbing The Ladder Out Of The Pool..

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 03:29 PM
Right now im looking at MM, i have a theory that SB16 and MM are on the same team, that they are both scum. This means that MM placed his lynch on SB16 making it easy for scum to lynch SB16 thus making us think that its unlikely SB16 and MM could be working together when infact they are.

I dont like a good amount of what SB16 has been doing either, he conflated things you and Ozy said with each other and he has been what seems to me like attacking Ozy who imo is pretty damn towny rn. That nobody is looking for scum and not helping town post seemed very genuine.

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 03:30 PM
I dont think Light is scum but i want to see em scumhunt a bit. i find it hard to parse what they are saying a lot of the time but im getting better.

Any thoughts on who could be scum so far light?

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 03:30 PM
Right now im looking at MM, i have a theory that SB16 and MM are on the same team, that they are both scum. This means that MM placed his lynch on SB16 making it easy for scum to lynch SB16 thus making us think that its unlikely SB16 and MM could be working together when infact they are.

I dont like a good amount of what SB16 has been doing either, he conflated things you and Ozy said with each other and he has been what seems to me like attacking Ozy who imo is pretty damn towny rn. That nobody is looking for scum and not helping town post seemed very genuine.

I agree, it does feel that way to me as well.

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 03:35 PM
i wanna see what MM and SB16 claim. Its probs just gonna be citizen and if so then its pretty clear that we have 4 confirmed town. However i think, i have a fear and a suspicion one of them will claim a TPR and throw the game into Chaos and Disarray, make us question the sheriffs and what not. So if they claim a TPR role, which is not likely then i would bet you money they are scum.

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 03:35 PM
also Hai Rumox, spectating the game i see.

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 03:39 PM
I dont think Light is scum but i want to see em scumhunt a bit. i find it hard to parse what they are saying a lot of the time but im getting better.

Well Its Been Less Then 24 Hours.. And Really Not 2 Much Has Been Said Or Done.. But I Think You Might Be Right That Its MM And SB16 Seeing As How SB16 Cam In Swiftly And Mearly Voted Efe Right Away.. Then MM Comes In And Really Doesnt Do 2 Awful Much But Reply 2 A Couple Of Posts And Then Votes SB16 Putting In Lynch Rage As You Said Likely In Attempt To Get Any And All Pressure Off Of Scum Mate So Until These 2 PPL Make More Coherent Thoughts Its Between Them For Me ATM. Efe Only Made 2 Posts Do I Also Suspect Efe 3 Way Tie For Scum Im Book Right Now..

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 03:40 PM
i wanna see what MM and SB16 claim. Its probs just gonna be citizen and if so then its pretty clear that we have 4 confirmed town. However i think, i have a fear and a suspicion one of them will claim a TPR and throw the game into Chaos and Disarray, make us question the sheriffs and what not. So if they claim a TPR role, which is not likely then i would bet you money they are scum.

I Think If They Were Gonna Claim TPR The Would Have Countered ASAP To Add To The Chaos Of The Game

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 03:41 PM
So If Efe Is Possible Scum For Me That Means Mag Is Also Possible.. Hmmm Ill Have To Think More On This Line Of Thinking..

blinkskater
November 1st, 2019, 03:43 PM

Ima ask the host

If a sheriff were in the game it would receive the information that X player is a citizen

blinkskater
November 1st, 2019, 03:44 PM
oh another question
If a Mayor Reveals will you say in the actual game like [X has revealed as Mayor]?

Yes

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 03:49 PM
Stealth and mm, please claim your roles next time you’re on. It will look really bad if you don’t.

DJarJar
November 1st, 2019, 03:50 PM

He’s kind of like a more active Efe. It’s not easy

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 03:52 PM
He’s kind of like a more active Efe. It’s not easy

U Forgot That Im Also Slightly Less Of A Troll..

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 03:52 PM
Actually To Be Honest I Wouldnt Know How To Troll If I Tried..

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 03:57 PM
Also, Huey If You Dont Think Im Scum Could You Kindly Remove Ur Vote From Me..

Huey The Long
November 1st, 2019, 04:01 PM
oh yeah sorry, my vote was there as claim pressure, ill put it on i guess MM for now cause i dont trust MM. Nobody else vote MM until me or Ozy unvote him for now.

Marshmallow Marshall

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 04:04 PM
oh yeah sorry, my vote was there as claim pressure, ill put it on i guess MM for now cause i dont trust MM. Nobody else vote MM until me or Ozy unvote him for now.

Marshmallow Marshall

We Actually Couldnt Lynch Him Till After 7PM Central Standard Time But The Pressure On The Slot Looks Good.. Hope He Has Something Reasonable To Day.. Because Its A 24Hr No Lynch..

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 04:56 PM
Rules
If you can not dedicate time to the game do not sign up (Active participation in day chat is mandatory)

Time until Efekannn02 will have not have posted for 24 hours straight:
00:00:53:00
00:00:53:00
(cough) blinkskater (cough)

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 04:57 PM
Efe is trash
that being said you can’t really modkill people in this setup

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 04:57 PM
i didnt know which one will work, which one will be false, so I used both.
Turns out they are both wrong - both have 1 addittional hour for some reason :facepalm:

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 04:58 PM
Efe is trash
that being said you can’t really modkill people in this setup

i was actually hoping to get him switched out :P

OzyWho
November 1st, 2019, 05:01 PM
For possible future reference:

Posts 71
Magoroth

Posts 50
OzyWho

Posts 41
Light_Yagami

Posts 22
Huey The Long

Posts 15
aamirus

Posts 13
Stealthbomber16

Posts 5
Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 5
blinkskater

Posts 2
Efekannn02

blinkskater
November 1st, 2019, 05:33 PM
I will try to replace Efe. If i can't get one he will be modkilled without a flip.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 05:34 PM
I will try to replace Efe. If i can't get one he will be modkilled without a flip.

Please replace him with Distorted

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 05:34 PM
We wantz Distorted!!!!

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 05:56 PM
Please replace him with Distorted

Umm Maybe Try SCVMurderer There IS A Thought..

blinkskater
November 1st, 2019, 06:15 PM
rumox has replaced efekannn02 immediatley

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 06:17 PM
rumox!! :weed:

rumox
November 1st, 2019, 06:21 PM
pretty sure ozy is mafia

OzyWho

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 06:21 PM
pretty sure ozy is mafia

OzyWho

interesting, why do you think so?

rumox
November 1st, 2019, 06:22 PM
so mag is sheriff with green check on me and ozy is sheriff with green check on aamirus, is that as far as the claims go?

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 06:23 PM
let me put it in a different way.
I can totally see what you mean, but tbh they could both go either way - Ozy's entrance was kinda scummy, the way he just pushed at efe and then at sb16, but sb16's voting efe and then not explaining it doesn't sit well with me either.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 06:24 PM
yes, I believe that sums up the claims thus far.

rumox
November 1st, 2019, 06:25 PM
interesting, why do you think so?

he was trying to argue with you that your green check could be mafia. also he says he would rather lynch an afk than his #1 scum read. in a game where we have one lynch thats terrible

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 06:27 PM
I suppose that's true but I kinda also find sb16 to be scummy-ish

rumox
November 1st, 2019, 06:28 PM
he was trying to argue with you that your green check could be mafia. also he says he would rather lynch an afk than his #1 scum read. in a game where we have one lynch thats terrible

im aware hypothetically that you could be mafia saying a fake clear on me, but the way he wrote his post it didn't seem like that was the line of thought he was coming from

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 06:29 PM

wait I just reread stealth's posts and I realize idk why ozy scum read him, you shouldn't be scum reading someone for this

rumox
November 1st, 2019, 06:30 PM
i was just about to say that post wasnt scummy lol

rumox
November 1st, 2019, 06:32 PM
ozy line of thinking is coming from a flawed place, either just bad town or mafia (duh) and if this was any other game i would not hesitate to lynch him day 1

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 06:33 PM
Pushing only efe? Literally pushed every player who has posted except SB.

Looking for an easy lynch? Tell me this - how would pressuring someone look like? How it would look like different from what Im doing?

More importantly: what do you expect us to do? Sit around and do nothing? Or play with the players who are online right now?

Whom do you expect me to pressure if 50% of players haven't even posted yet?

I said this setup encourages mafia to sit back or lurk their way to victory. Thus far you are doing exactly that. I'm not seeing anything from you that makes me think you are trying to find who the Mafia are. Or am I wrong?
this is a lie, you only pushed me, efe and sb16. mostly efe and sb16, I didn't really feel the push. which is weird considering I'm a sheriff claim :P and sb16 is right, you should be pursuing that scum read, you dropping it reads like you being afraid of pushing a potential sheriff.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 06:35 PM
well I don't know, I think he's mostly a mod player nowadays so its possible he's simply "pressuring" people but right now I would honestly see him being mafia - more so than stealth. Idk but I just didn't see it before now it's suddenly clear to me lmao
I'm not certain he's mafia but I would say I'm about 80% confident he could be.

if someone calls me out for flip-flopping I will claim a redcheck on them even though redchecks aren't even possible

Light_Yagami
November 1st, 2019, 06:44 PM
Based On This Im Wondering What Rumox Thinks Of Aamirus If Puff The Magic Dragon Is Scum From His Point Of View.

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 06:45 PM
do we really care about aamirus' alignment if Ozy is scum though? I don't really think it matters, does it?

rumox
November 1st, 2019, 06:45 PM
sheriff in this game gets the exact role of their n0 check? interesting. it doesn't really change my opinion that his logic is coming from a weird place

Ganelon
November 1st, 2019, 06:46 PM
nah sheriff gets a green check on a random citizen. their target is always citizen.
technically they get told that "X" is a citizen. so you can only have a green check on a citizen - not on another TPR.

rumox
do we really care about aamirus' alignment if Ozy is scum though? I don't really think it matters, does it?

if ozy is scum then aamirus is also scum. no way scum fake claim sheriff and try to clear a town member when they dont know their role.

rumox
nah sheriff gets a green check on a random citizen. their target is always citizen.
technically they get told that "X" is a citizen. so you can only have a green check on a citizen - not on another TPR.

oh okay thanks