PDA

View Full Version : NFL International Series

Luna
January 20th, 2012, 09:26 AM
So NFLUK just announced the teams coming to Wembley.

This year we'll be seeing the New England Patriots vs. St. Louis Rams, and the Rams will be playing home games here for the next three years!

With Jeff Fisher taking over as head coach, and a healthy Sam Bradford, if the Rams can draft well they could have some really exciting seasons ahead of them. I, for one, am excited. Getting to see Tom Brady play will also be great :)

McJesus
January 20th, 2012, 09:41 AM
I think you are overoptimistic about the Rams personally, I don't see any resolution to their extreme case of sucking happening any time soon.

Luna
January 20th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Simples. They get Tim Tebow through trades.

Tim Tebow then proceeds to beat you in overtime again.

Zane
January 20th, 2012, 10:19 AM
i love nfl

Rocshi
January 20th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Tebow is good in the clutch.

AND....nothing else.

Rocshi
January 20th, 2012, 11:39 AM
JESUS IS NOT HELPING YOU

Ash
January 20th, 2012, 03:27 PM
NFLUK?
Wat.
I thought NFL was only in the US.
Quack?

Luna
January 20th, 2012, 04:00 PM
NFLUK is the sister organisation to the NFL that caters for the NFL fans in the UK. Six million viewers watch the NFL every week over here.

One game of the NFL regular season is also played in London, at Wembley stadium, where a team gives up a home game and has their home game over here. Not only has the league extended this run of games for the next five years (possibly adding in a second NFL regular season game a year too), but as I said the Rams will be coming here every year until 2014 ^^ Not the most popular choice among the UK community, but it should be interesting.

Crimson
January 20th, 2012, 09:20 PM
I thought everyone over there made fun of American Football.