PDA

View Full Version : This Dead Chat is a Joke - Bolsheviks

Larisa
January 19th, 2012, 11:24 PM
I'll make it interesting. You have 3 votes to choose who you think is a Bolshevik. Choose wisely, we shall laugh about your decisions later in the game.

EDIT: I can't make a poll, so just post your three guesses below. I'll make a tally.

Nikita
January 23rd, 2012, 12:58 PM
Might as well add something to this topic: Fyodor. I want to put him somewhere so I'm putting him here. I'm fairly confident that he's full of shit.

Dimitri
January 23rd, 2012, 05:17 PM
Fyodor is a German, confirmed by the Game Master :P

My guess is Jelena.

Galina
January 26th, 2012, 11:08 PM
I didn't notice it at first, but your death exposes your accomplice because you share one thing in common, you both claimed not to have received a citizen claim pm.

Bad planning, False.

Larisa
January 27th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Our Bolshevik members did it for us. I thought about all this a great deal, and I decided Lenin-Stalin should share their reaction style to these "claims", and that the Bolsheviks themselves would half-claim and half not claim.

The reason for this was because I portrayed myself as a smart Lenin that would think these things through. Thus, most people would assume that the smart Lenin would not behave at all like Stalin. They would assume that Lenin would preemptively take care to respond to a citizen claim differently than Stalin.

Ultimately, it's all WIFOM and they cannot use such tactics to find us unless they fail to recognize that WIFOM could be being used. The more you try to actively distance yourself from your scum teammates, the more suspicious town gets about you.

Why do you think Fyodor's ploys have worked so well so far?

Yakov
January 27th, 2012, 02:59 AM
Vasili

Re: Day 1 - First Snow

Quote Originally Posted by Larisa View Post
I took this picture yesterday, its beutiful isnt it?

It sure is beautiful. It seems that you have evolved into a beautiful butterfly, Caterpillar.