PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 - The Gallows

Pages : [1] 2

Forum Mafia GM
January 19th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Although many slept well after the execution of Igor, a German infiltrator, the night was anything but calm for the Russian police. In the early hours of the morning, they received a call, reporting of an alleged gunshot near one of the city’s numerous apartment complexes. Rushing to the scene, they noticed a figure lying in a pool of blood, already beginning to freeze in the cold Russian winter. They identified the figure as Praskovia, based on identification papers found in her coat. Along with these, they discovered several pamphlets praising the Russian Empire and Tsar Nicholas II, as well as job papers indicating that Praskovia worked personally for the Tsar as an informer to spread morale and fend off the Bolshevik threat. They discovered a recently-fired gun nearby, and identified it as having been made by the local blacksmith.

Just as they had finished inspecting the documents, the sound of gunshots rang through the air in the distance, then silence. The men ran to the source of the gunshots, reaching a rural area. They noticed some people, startled out of their sleep, walking up to a farmhouse, which appeared to be the source of the gunshots. Entering the house, the police discovered the bodies of Dimtri, as well as his wife and two children. It seemed that Dimitri was involved in a struggle, given the wrecked nature of the nearby surroundings, and given the German-issued bullet lodged in his head, it was evident that Dimitri was another victim of the undercover spies. Checking his house, they discovered nothing of importance, except a small laboratory. It seemed that Dimitri was nothing but a regular peasant, albeit one with an interest in science. In his laboratory, a small scrap of paper was found, with the following text scrawled on it:

“Alas, my age finally caught up to me. Or I got killed. Anyway, it doesn't matter. I want to leave you all with this:
http://www.webelements.com/

Oh, and a couple of suspects.

8 pages, this is not going to be pretty.

I wouldn't mind lynching Igor, hes going to be useless anyways.

Vote Igor

A German who claims is not a very useful German indeed. And he was only a soldier anyway.

Yakov, Larisa:
Voted very late. When a lynch seemed inevitable. To be clear of suspicion maybe? Plus CmG is always scum.

Nikifor:
Was unafraid to hammer a "martyr" and pretends to be expendable peasant. But peasants aren't expendable CAUSE WE NEED TO EAT.

Georgi:
He spent the whole day trying to divert attention away from Igor to push for a lynch on Alexei, and the only argument he had was "Well.. Alexei is a much better lynch than Gavril cause he lied about some stuff! And Igor is much worse because he tells the truth ab- I mean, he's much worse cause we have NOTHING on him. Well, we do, but... DONT LYNCH IGOR PLZ!"

That'll be all. I have no money because I spent it all on secret lab research into explosives and the Germans never reimbursed me for my expenses and my work. Bastards.”

An hour passed before the next commotion occurred. Suddenly, a Bolshevik riot broke out just outside the schoolhouse, out of rumours that the resident teacher was teaching material supporting of the Russian Empire. The rioters eventually broke in, and killed Nikita, the resident teacher, out of spite, and promptly evacuated the building. His body was only discovered the next morning, along with a message written on the blackboard, in anticipation of his death:

“My darlings, it seems I will not live to see my dream fulfilled. But my dear comrade (probably comrades by now) will know what to do, so you better brace yourselves for the fury you have just unleashed.

Nikifor, I apologize for always calling you my ugly step sister, and I hope that was not involved in your decision to get the sex change. I have always loved you, and wish you the best. Farewell my brother. You still look better as a man anyway.”

The next morning, when the citizens congregated, something strange was noticed. A man, identified as Larisa by the people, was on the stand, with Nicholas II at his side. Telling the crowd that Larisa has been convicted of crimes against the Russian Empire, Larisa was sentenced to execution and promptly shot. In her coat, Nicholas II found a copy of the Communist Manifesto, as well as some anti-Empire pamphlets, and most importantly, some documents containing Larisa’s real identity. To a loud roar of celebration, Nicholas II announced that Vladimir Lenin, leader of the Bolsheviks, has been killed.

However, someone else was noticed to be missing. Sergei was not noticed among the crowd, and nobody knew where he was. It was revealed that Sergei was another person working for the Tsar to try to increase morale and spread the word of the Empire. It was deduced that he likely visited a German infiltrator in last night’s duties, and was shot for his words. A letter that he had sent to the Tsar shortly before he left for his duty was revealed to the town:

“Keeping this short.
Night one: Juri : Not susp.
Night two: Andrei : Not susp.
Night three: Nikifor : ???

If Nikifor is mafia he will kill me. Just done forget that.
~MrSmarter

Praskovia's will:

"Сергей чист, Татьяна чиста, проверяю Кирилла. Если меня убьют, то скорее всего от того, что он один из немцев.“

Igor's last will:

[SIZE=6]germaney superior contry , filth russian scum is a stain on my ass.........FUckKK asshol rusea..germany supream
GERMANY is best. fucing asshol of russia u are a filth u will die under hand of germeny..REMOVE RUSSIA from holy earth bcuz u r containmate with ur FILTH IDELOLGIES...u make me sick...homo gay agenda rusia is but a colney of gay homo gypsys
GERMANY COMRADES we will b success;u stink of the smell of rusia putrid sick FUC biches; germay elite master contry
remove jew from the premises
rusia is asshol that i fuk..i fuk all rusias woman..destroy rusia

Petrograd population:

General
Spotter
Sapper
Medic
Hidden German
Hidden German
Hidden German

Detective
Nicholas II
Gunsmith
Journalist

Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power

Peasant/Proletariat
Peasant/Proletariat
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant

Hidden any
Hidden any
Hidden any

Hidden any** - can be peasant, town power or a neutral role.

Anarchist

Stalin

The Mass Grave:
Oleg (Teacher) - Shot by a bolt-action Mauser outside the school.
Maksim (Peasant) - Stabbed in a hurry with a kitchen knife and left to bleed out. (Anarchist)
Matvei (Peasant) - Choked to death (Anarchist)
Juri (Peasant) and Galina (Investigator) - Shot with a German military rifle
Jaroslav (Peasant) - Beaten to death by an angry Peasant crowd
Gavril (Doctor) - Shot on the spot by the Royal Guard
Larisa (Lenin) - Publicly hanged on the strangely familiar gallows
Nikita (Teacher) - Killed in a Bolshevik riot
Dimitri (Citizen) - Killed in a German assault
Praskovia (Propagandist) - Shot with a gun made by a Russian craftsman
Sergei (Propagandist) - Went missing on duty
Igor (Soldier) - Executed by the Royal Guard

Moisey
January 19th, 2012, 09:43 PM
[b]

My Suspects Include
Sacha – From collecting Sacha messages and reading them all one after another, you can tell that this player is highly not working for the forces of good. This would be a good target for a Jailer, that is if he survives this past night. DID NOT VOTE TO LYCN IGOR

Georgi – Day 3 post #32 Georgi votes to lynch Alexei even after Alexei said what he was and admitted that while his actions are retarded, he had a reason for them. Georgi votes anyway. Suspicious to the max. DID NOT VOTE TO LYNCH IGOR

Jelena , Galina, Sach, Georgi, Victoria, Praskovia [ALL DID NOT VOTE TO LYNCH IGOR]

*Evgheni *Larisa *Nikifor *Jelena [READ MY DAY 3 POSTS WHY THESE FOUR ARE ALSO SUSPECTS

“Keeping this short.

~MrSmarter

My gut feeling and what the Larisa (MrSmarter) said in her will above proved this vote.
-Vote Nikifor

DIE GERMAN DOG!

In Russia..... Lenin still dies

Moisey
January 19th, 2012, 09:50 PM
So due to Lenins last will, Nikifor is German.

I also agree that Georgei is another German, but get Nikifor today since it’s a sure thing due to Lenin’s death.

In Russia, cup drinks from you!

Svetlana
January 19th, 2012, 09:54 PM
So due to Lenins last will, Nikifor is German

I don't see a last will by Larisa.

Fyodor
January 19th, 2012, 10:01 PM
"Sergei is pure, clean Tatiana, check Cyril. If I am killed, it is likely from the fact that he is one of the Germans."

That's actually Sergei's last will, but it means the same thing: Nikifor is a 100% german.

Now would be the time to go back and see if we can find any code being used by him throughout the day chats. He's the one that was constantly talking in third person.

We have gunsmith guns and the jailor that can kill him though.

I wanna know who Tatyana 'blocked' last night. Remember, I could be a detective seeing if you're lying so don't beat around the bush lady.

Fyodor
January 19th, 2012, 10:04 PM
"Sergei is pure, clean Tatiana, check Cyril. If I am killed, it is likely from the fact that he is one of the Germans."
This is actually from Prak's will and is the translated russian

That's actually Sergei's last will, but it means the same thing: Nikifor is a 100% german.
This is my response to what Moisey was saying about the will.

Sorry for the slight confusion.

Forum Mafia GM
January 19th, 2012, 10:10 PM
I don't see a last will by Larisa.

There is none.

Svetlana
January 19th, 2012, 10:13 PM
There is none.

I was responding to Moisey referencing lenin's last will. I noticed that there wasn't one, that why I pointed it out. I wasn't assuming there should have been one.

Fyodor
January 19th, 2012, 10:22 PM
I, as a 'detective' saw where Tatyana went last night and can deduce that she is lynch worthy. She is more lynch worthy than Nikifor who can easily be jailed and executed.

If you want to know who she visited then ask her and I will clarify and explain after she does so. I'm merely saying all this so she thinks I'm bluffing and says she visited the wrong person and that way I know for sure she's a lying sack of shit.

Fyodor
January 19th, 2012, 10:22 PM
-vote Tatyana

Moisey
January 19th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Oh, and a couple of suspects.

A German who claims is not a very useful German indeed. And he was only a soldier anyway.

Yakov, Larisa:
Voted very late. When a lynch seemed inevitable. To be clear of suspicion maybe? Plus CmG is always scum.

Nikifor:
Was unafraid to hammer a "martyr" and pretends to be expendable peasant. But peasants aren't expendable CAUSE WE NEED TO EAT.

Georgi:
He spent the whole day trying to divert attention away from Igor to push for a lynch on Alexei, and the only argument he had was "Well.. Alexei is a much better lynch than Gavril cause he lied about some stuff! And Igor is much worse because he tells the truth ab- I mean, he's much worse cause we have NOTHING on him. Well, we do, but... DONT LYNCH IGOR PLZ!"

“Keeping this short.

~MrSmarter
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

Sorry not Her last will, but these two still nail Nikifor as German and evil. Lets see those votes. "MrSmarter" confirmed it.

In Russia... vote Nikifor

Moisey
January 19th, 2012, 10:26 PM
JAILER DONT FUCK THIS UP! JAIL AND EXECUTE Nikifor TONIGHT! CONFIRMED GERMAN!

Fyodor and Alexei proved their loyalty to Russia yesterday, and I trust Fyodor. So....

-unvote Nikifor

-vote Tatyana

In Russia, Emoticon use you to smile!

Fyodor
January 19th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Also, I forgot I had this sweet swiss army knife come in the mail today. It was pretty radical and stuff.

Alexei
January 19th, 2012, 10:44 PM
I want you to rep me your investigations results Fyodor, we can then prove whether you knew her night actions or not.

Larisa - Jailor kill.
Nikita - Bolshevik kill.
Dimitri - German kill.
Praskovia - Gunsmith gun kill. Cyril is not a german?
Sergei - Targeted a German (Nikifor) and died.

We are missing the anarchist and second german kill.

Alexei
January 19th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Nikifor would be a decent target to lynch as he is a confirmed German. However, it will be better to execute him and lynch someone we have less proof about like Tatyana if Fyodor can give more evidence that she is guilty.

Fyodor
January 19th, 2012, 10:48 PM
I am now on my kindle and I'm going to watch episodes of psycho if you need me

I'm not telling you shit because I don't really trust you

Svetlana
January 19th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Sergei - Targeted a German (Nikifor) and died.

We are missing the anarchist and second german kill.

I think sergei was in fact killed by germans.

It was deduced that he likely visited a German infiltrator in last night’s duties, and was shot for his words.

How else can this RP be explained? I don't see any German roles that work in any way like a Vet or Jailer.

Alexei
January 19th, 2012, 10:58 PM
I think sergei was in fact killed by germans.

How else can this RP be explained? I don't see any German roles that work in any way like a Vet or Jailer.

That RP explains that he visited a German and died because he is a Propagandist. Like masons, propagandists are killed when they visit the mafia.

vote Evgheni

Georgi
January 19th, 2012, 11:00 PM
[b][color=red]
Georgi – Day 3 post #32 Georgi votes to lynch Alexei even after Alexei said what he was and admitted that while his actions are retarded, he had a reason for them. Georgi votes anyway. Suspicious to the max. DID NOT VOTE TO LYNCH IGOR

I didn't vote to lynch him, because the only evidence I was aware of was him saying out loud that he was German. That is hardly evidence, because such a claim is game throwing and often points strongly to martyr.

Alexei saying that he had a reason for his actions never, in the slightest, justified the sheer number of lies he made. By this point however I doubt he's bad, from surviving this long alone.

The loss of the Bolsheviks would be a good thing under any other circumstances. The fact that seven Germans remain, however, makes this seem bleak. The Bolsheviks could have allowed town to have a fighting chance against the Germans if they had fought them (despite our differences, they are mutual enemies). It will be long over before their remaining leader has any chance of influencing events, at this point.

If I have been made suspicious by wanting to lynch somebody who was the very first and most obvious liar among us, then so be it. I have somehow survived this long as town - whether that is luck or a ploy leading into me being framed for an eventual lynch is not something I can know.

Nikifor is almost certainly German, to a degree of certainty unheard of before (last wills from dead roles on the matter tend to do that) in this particular FM (at least in my eyes).

Therefore, I'm going to say...

-vote Nikifor

If somebody could tell me how lynching a German who is NOT confirmed through a LW is better than lynching one who is, I would be glad to hear it, and would gladly switch my vote.

Alexei
January 19th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Not only is Evgheni extremely scummy, I also think he is Ubernox and I've said why I think Ubernox is German. Evgheni needs to claim his role and COM identity.

Tatyana (2): Fyodor, Moisey
Evgheni (1): Alexei

Alexei
January 19th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Scum will obviously try and lynch a confirmed German instead of trying to lynch someone we have less conclusive proof on. That way more of them go undetected. This has confirmed Georgi is scum for me.

Tatyana (2): Fyodor, Moisey
Nikifor (1): Georgi

Alexei
January 19th, 2012, 11:05 PM
While we are losing a lot of town, I have about 5 people I am pretty sure are scum. We should be lynching and night killing scum every day now.

Fyodor
January 19th, 2012, 11:10 PM
There is a small chance sergeis will was forged so the 100% goes down to about 97%

Also please ignore everything Alexei says

Vasili
January 19th, 2012, 11:29 PM
There is a small chance sergeis will was forged so the 100% goes down to about 97%

Also please ignore everything Alexei says

I don't know if it really makes sense that the will was forged, since they probably didn't know that he was gonna mismason on Nikifor. Regardless, Nikifor has generally been acting pretty scummy, and I'll hold my verdict on Tatyana until you come forward with more information.

-vote Nikifor

Tatyana
January 19th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Lol I go from being the 'most clean person in the game' on day 3 to the person with the most votes on day 4. I'll be back in a bit, but I'll at least give you some interesting pieces of information:

N1: Roleblocked Matvei
N2: Roleblocked Matvei; received gun, Nikita (drunkard) takes teacher and takes me as student on same night, I am roleblocked
N3: Roleblocked Larisa, shot Praskovia

Fun fact: Nikita was wolfcheese and her last will was meant to confuse any possible janitor...

Tatyana
January 19th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Oh, and I'll pass my self imposed disguiser check in a little bit: my keywords are saved in a word document on my PC.

Fyodor
January 19th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Tatyana is the anarchist. I didn't believe the blocker claim and wanted to be sure so I invested him and saw anarchist. I knew if he said Larisa I'd have public evidence for the missing anarchist kill. Nikifor can be jailed and killed.

Also I lies to you jailor because I thought BG was a less common role for a mafia to claim because od the sapper combine on invest. Typing sucks on kindle.

If a day event happens which I predict it ail I ask phille to let me make a post mordom will when I'm back to com

Alexei
January 19th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Can you please contact me jailor?

I need to tell you something.

Newton
January 19th, 2012, 11:50 PM
I am sorry.

I am sorry for going off on everyone like that. It just frustrates me that I am such a suspect after being loyal to Mother Russia.

I would never revolt. I would never side with the Germans.

I do not have much to offer. No more then a vote. Alexei, why? Why do you want to end my life? What did I do?

I had lost the will to write much. It's not fun getting the same role three times(same role after the reroll..)

It has come to this. Town needs me, and I better step up. Mother Russia, let us wipe these revoltist scum and these Germans from HOLY EARTH.

We are one, people! Let us all combine our knowledge together. Let us make the streets and find the Germans. Let the Jailer and our forces stop such things. This is it.

A personal message to all you Germans.

You think you scare me? Do you think what you do, shoot me or cut me open, would ever even frighten me? Don't you see? I am not afraid of death. Kill me. Eat me body parts.

My family will always be beside me. Nicholas II, may you rule the rest of your live.

To all the young ones:

Prepare to defend your mothers for your fathers may be dead. Prepare to do what It must to find the truth. This is just unbelievable.

Nikifor, tell your comrades, that they are not intimidating. Let them know something before you die.

We will look for them. And we will find them.

And we will kill them.

Vasili
January 19th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Tatyana is the anarchist. I didn't believe the blocker claim and wanted to be sure so I invested him and saw anarchist. I knew if he said Larisa I'd have public evidence for the missing anarchist kill. Nikifor can be jailed and killed.

Also I lies to you jailor because I thought BG was a less common role for a mafia to claim because od the sapper combine on invest. Typing sucks on kindle.

If a day event happens which I predict it ail I ask phille to let me make a post mordom will when I'm back to com

Wait, what? So you claimed detective at first, and now you're a investigator? Alexei and you need to stop doing that shit, lol.

Alexei
January 19th, 2012, 11:53 PM
I recommend people pressure vote Evgheni so that he claims his role and COM identity.

Alexei
January 19th, 2012, 11:54 PM
And give me your night actions Evgheni. I do not trust Fyodor enough to act as a go between anymore.

Newton
January 19th, 2012, 11:55 PM
And give me your night actions Evgheni. I do not trust Fyodor enough to act as a go between anymore.

No.

Fyodor
January 19th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Unlike alexeis claims I had information to go with my claim and I drew out evidence with my first claim.

The pink text dude is full of shit but that doesn't mean hes german

Alexei
January 19th, 2012, 11:59 PM
There is no reason for you not to claim your COM name unless you are Ubernox, Evgheni.

It doesn't mean he is German but he is still scum.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Unlike alexeis claims I had information to go with my claim and I drew out evidence with my first claim.

The pink text dude is full of shit but that doesn't mean hes german

I false claimed on Larisa who turned out to be Lenin. It might have worked but getting her to slip up wasn't the point. The point was to start a band wagon on me and let scum fill that wagon. You will probably see at the end of the game how helpful it was.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 12:13 AM
I would really like the jailor to contact me. I have the names of so many scum and I can tell you my investigation results. I didn't check Moisey on night 2.

While we have lot of people who are basically confirmed scum we need to pick the right role to lynch today.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Disguiser check:
Malpractice, ROFLcopter, Uncanny, Arcanopulse, Termina, Voltage, Logarithmic, Imbued

About disguiser checks, I finally remembered why they work. If a disguiser disguises and takes a new account, he can see all received rep. However, he can't see sent rep, so disguiser checks work as long as you're the one sending the reps. As such, I advise doing so during the day so you can authenticate with a code word.

It really has little importance, but here's my chat over at the school with Nikita:

Me:
Greetings Wise One. I am Tatyana (AKA Ganondorf) the actress:

N1: Roleblocked Matvei
N2: Roleblocked Matvei, received tutelage, received gun

I know I will shoot tonight. The question is who I shoot. Should it be a lurker? Should it be one of the 3 people on whatshisname's list? Should it be Evgheni? Hmm... Needless to say, I must take advantage of the death note to show the Bolsheviks that the Germans will kill us all if we fight.

Me:
Heck yeah, German kill! This is also pretty cool because we can write anyone who didn't vote for Igor off as a possible German... Too bad he was only a soldier.

Me:
Reply #204 is our friend... I think I might roleblock Larisa tonight.

Me:
If a disguiser disguises as one of us, will this chat still be available to them?

Nikita:
Oh wow it's night already. Let me catch up on the day for a sec.

We should come up with some checks for each other for the day.

Nikita:
Larisa seems a fair enough choice. Weren't you blocked though? Will you be blocked again?

Me:
I was blocked, and I may be blocked again (actually, I forgot to put that in my first post). However, I think it's only a matter of time before I'm killed instead of being blocked so I might as well make my last block count... Also, I finally remember why rep disguiser checks work. When a disguiser disguises as someone, they can see all received rep for that account. However, they can't see any sent rep, so disguiser checks work as long as you're sending your own checks. As such, I shall send another 6 out tonight (plus an additional 7th one to you). Do you mind if I put you in my will? When I die, the town will need another 'confirmed townie' to look to...

FM Game Master:
You can shoot your gun even if blocked, btw. The block only will affect your primary action.
FM Game Master:
No, and this chat will cease to exist if Teacher dies, and teacher will have to pick a new student if you do.

Nikita:
You may put me in your will, that's fine.

By the way I forgot to mention I was the drunkard that became teacher, although I'm sure you guessed that by now.

Nikita:
I got this rep in the middle of day 3: "I know who you are." Pretty vague so I think it was just an attempt to get a rise out of me or something. I don't even know if they would be referring to my role or my COM name.

Speaking of which, I'm wolfcheese in case you were wondering. I don't really care if people figure out who I am or not.

And I don't know if you care or not but here's why I picked teacher: 1) I was afraid I would die last night, but due to the order of actions if I picked a townie before death it would at least increase my chances of winning. 2) I can play town a lot better than scum.

Nikita:
And 3) I didn't really want to be a doctor much less a citizen

Nikita:
Night 1 I set my last will to be a janitor/disguiser trap to think I was a commie, I think I am just going to keep it that way.

Me:
OK, if you keep your will like that, so be it. I'll only reveal you in the event of my death.

Nikita:
Sounds good. I guess I didn't really ask you if you wanted me to reveal you as my student, but everyone seems to trust you at this point so I don't think it's really necessary.

Nikita:
I don't think we have more business to settle, so I guess we spend the rest of the night speculating.

Alexei hurts my head. I've lost track of his claims. It went investigator -> detective -> peasant...then back to invest I think? Day 2 he denies sending reps asking for roles (like the one I got) then says he "can't rep anymore". Just...what the hell?

The last time kromos acted like this, he was an amnesiac, and managed to survive most of the game. Maybe he is another such role (two drunkards would be kind of crazy though).

Me:
lolololol maybe all the randoms can be drunkards that all take teacher and take me as a student

If I'm not mistaken, you took a role and took me as a student on the same night.... I didn't even know that was allowed :P As far as Alexei goes, I really don't know what to think of him. I kinda wanna shoot him, but I feel like there's still a strong chance that he's just an idiot townie and that I can find better targets out there.

Nikita:
At first I didn't think the host would let me do both in one night, but I asked about it during the day when I saw the teacher takes action after the drunkard in the order of operations. It would have sucked to be sitting alone as a teacher and potentially die at the end of the night.

I agree that Alexei as an idiot town who's over-trying to help others is pretty likely. He does have that kind of nature...hell, I was on a mafia team with him once and he just wanted to direct everyone at night although I was in charge (although kromos, if you ever read this, your suggestions WERE a bit better than mine that one night I was alive, don't get me wrong).

You suggested that mr. jailor claim could be a sapper. Were you just throwing that out there or do you really not trust him? Personally I kind of hope he really isn't jailor because it makes things so easy for the germans.

Me:
I really don't trust him. He could be the jailor, but then he's just inviting the Bolsheviks (who need to kill all the power roles), the anarchist (who needs to kill the jailor specifically), and the Germans (who just want to kill us all because the Bolsheviks and the anarchist can't stop the Germans on their own) to kill him. If he was a sapper, the only way for him to die without detonating first would be for the jailor to jail him first and that would be risky for multiple reasons: 1) It would waste a jail on the sapper, and 2) It might give the sapper the opportunity to figure out the identity of the jailer. If there is another sapper, the second sapper can kill the jailor as he executes the first sapper, so there's no 'good' situation for the jailor. Regardless, I don't trust Fyodor...

Nikita:
Oh god, the thought of two sappers makes me shiver. Call me the optimist but maybe he's a peasant who got jailed and is trying to draw attention. Although he suggested this himself in the day so...who knows.

Me:
Meh, I'll shoot one of the 3 people that Fyodor specified... I don't really trust him too much, but the lurkers aren't helping us and they could very well be mafia... I'll shoot Praskovia.

Me:
By the way, I plan on updating my will and sending out more checks later today...

Me:
By the way, this is being sent out as a rep to the other 6 people.... here's my disguiser check for you.

This is Tatyana's Disguiser Check! Common word: Malpractice. Unique Word: ROFLcopter (I finally remembered why these checks work)

Nikita:
Oh hey the forum is back. Just to confirm: You will shoot Praskovia, and block Larisa?

I recommend copy/pasting this chat before the night ends (whenever that will be). In the event that I die, feel free to share parts of, or all of our chat during the day if you think it will help a situation. I will trust your judgement on this.

Nikita:
Got it. Since I think we can see this chat during the day, I think you will know right away if I'm disguised. But just in case, expect a rep report from me starting with "Poopy Sandals" when the day starts.

Me:
OK, sounds like a plan. I'm copy/pasting right now...

Nikita:
I just saw this rep: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ___ again."

Nothing revealing, but someone's being a busy bee. That's not you by any chance is it?

Me:
Nope, I never sent you a rep. I'm pretty sure that's the message you get if you send multiple reps to the same person within 24 hours... that is odd...

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 12:30 AM
So, Fyodor, what exactly are you claiming to assert your anarchist accusation? Also, here's 3 things to think about...
1) If I was an anarchist, why would I attack Larisa (someone who the town would've probably lynched or shot sooner rather than later anyway)?
2) If I was an anarchist, why would I go out of my way to defend Gavril when I really have little to no evidence to support him?
3) If I was an anarchist, then how did I get the support of the town yesterday?

If you really want to find some scum, look at reply #204 yesterday and find anyone NOT voting for Igor. Larisa was on that list... also, I apologize for shooting Praskovia. I really didn't know what to expect, and I figured it was about as much as a tossup as Igor, so I took the risk.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Sorry for the triple post.... one last thing. If Fyodor is attempting to have me lynched, then we now know that we are in grave danger. If the Germans (I suspect he is) are so bold as to do this, then they probably think that the 7 of them can end it tonight (and I don't doubt that they can if we don't make the right moves). They are very strong with 7 people and 2 KPN, so I propose a temporary 1 day alliance between Bolsheviks, anarchist, and Russians for the purpose of dealing with this threat...

Moisey
January 20th, 2012, 01:02 AM
I didn't check Moisey on night 2.

You confirmed that you already did. Stop being a retarded town.

~~~Nikifor is a confirmed German now~~~
~~~Tatyana is the anarchist confirmed by Fyodor~~~

VOTE TO LYNCH TATYANA, JAILER JAIL AND EXECUTE NIKIFOR TONIGHT! If you vote for anyone besides these two targets you will look very German. Don't try to change anyones minds either or draw attentions away from these two targets.

In Russia, ball bounce you!

Moisey
January 20th, 2012, 01:10 AM
After reading Tatyana's huge triple post on the previous page.. I've decided to vote on the sure thing.

Still does not make you innocent Tatyana. I will just give you one more day to prove you are working for Town.

-Unvote Tatyana

-Vote Nikifor

Voting on the confirmed German.

In Russia, Credit Card charges you!

Nikifor
January 20th, 2012, 01:48 AM
Nikifor is peasant.

Nikifor does not understand why you think Nikifor is German.

Nikifor wants to be Jailor tonight so Nikifor can tell Jailor what Nikifor knows from login activity and other things Nikifor has learned.

Nikifor did not want to throw game and join Stalin, so Germans frame Nikifor :(

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 02:08 AM
I have a question... what exactly about Fyodor's posts or accusations incriminate me? From what I can see, he's saying that I am the anarchist because he is no longer the jailor (or investigator or whatever he was claiming) but he is now the detective and that me visiting Larisa therefore makes me the anarchist.... something doesn't quite add up there...

Moisey
January 20th, 2012, 02:55 AM
“Keeping this short.

~MrSmarter[QUOTE=FM Game Master;74708]
Again, "If nikifor is mafia he will kill me," is all the evidence we need for a swift LYNCH. SAY ANY evidence you have for other players guys and we can get them tomorrow. But today, due to the last will note, its clear case that Nikifor is German. Note anyone who stands up for him or tries to persuade the vote to someone else today will look suspicious.

In Russia, bed sleeps in you![/color][/b]

Moisey
January 20th, 2012, 02:57 AM
**Fixed**

“Keeping this short.

~MrSmarter

Again, "If nikifor is mafia he will kill me," is all the evidence we need for a swift LYNCH. SAY ANY evidence you have for other players guys and we can get them tomorrow. But today, due to the last will note, its clear case that Nikifor is German. Note anyone who stands up for him or tries to persuade the vote to someone else today will look suspicious.

In Russia, bed sleeps in you!

Nadezhda
January 20th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Fyodor and Alexei were the best of friends yesterday. I wonder what happened.

Anyway, yeah Nikifor is 100% german.

-vote Nikifor

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 04:13 AM
7 Germans

1 Proletariat
Stalin
1 citizen / Proletariat
= 2/ 3 Bolshevik

1 anarchist

= 10/11 anti-town

3 hid.any

6 town PR ( Journalist Excluded)
3 Citizens+ 1 Journalist
= 10 town

How you actually expect a lynch on scum without help is beyond me.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 04:15 AM
All i can say to town is this:

unless ALL the neutrals decide to help town ( which is frigging unlikely, BTW)

The confirmed anti town can make it impossible for a lynch to occur.
(We need 13 people to lynch)

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 06:47 AM
-vote nikifor

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 06:54 AM
-vote Nikifor

I apologize for my fantastic display of AFK-ness yesterday.
It does seem that over the past two days, Nikifor is the most likely to be German.

I suggest since we are lynching Nikifor that Nicholas jail Tatyana.
Just to be safe.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 06:59 AM
All i can say to town is this:

unless ALL the neutrals decide to help town ( which is frigging unlikely, BTW)

The confirmed anti town can make it impossible for a lynch to occur.
(We need 13 people to lynch)

Why say this and not vote unless you are scum?

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Why say this and not vote unless you are scum?

i can summarize it as this: if the town does not hold a majority and tries to lynch, what will happen is that town will need the help of scum to lynch a person.

scum will obviously try not to lynch themselves, meaning that we will actually have an unsatisfactory lynch, unless of course, the other scum suddenly decides that, oh scum X needs to be lynch now or we lose.

i guess this is what happens when you let town lynch itself, and have scum shoot town, and have town shoot themselves(most of the time).

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 07:55 AM
i can summarize it as this: if the town does not hold a majority and tries to lynch, what will happen is that town will need the help of scum to lynch a person.

scum will obviously try not to lynch themselves, meaning that we will actually have an unsatisfactory lynch, unless of course, the other scum suddenly decides that, oh scum X needs to be lynch now or we lose.

i guess this is what happens when you let town lynch itself, and have scum shoot town, and have town shoot themselves(most of the time).

You still haven't voted.

Prokofi, you are very scummy.
I suggest he be jailed or shot.
Continue lynching Nikifor.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 07:55 AM
Claim and COM identity.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 08:10 AM
You still haven't voted.

Prokofi, you are very scummy.
I suggest he be jailed or shot.
Continue lynching Nikifor.

at this point, i am trying to be sure of the EXACT alignment of our lynchee.
because:

1)lynch bolshevik = German kill twice +anarchist kill once + gunsmith kill + jailor execute + lynch
= 5 death. [German dominates]
= we are generally screwed anyways.

2) lynch German = 2 German kills + 1 anarchist kill + 1 possible bolshevik kill + gunsmith + jailor=5/6 kills
(Best case scenario) [ German will still dominate]

3) lynch neutral = Disaster(lynch wasted) [German will Dominate]

4)lynch Anarchist = almost certain German victory

5)lynch town (highly improbable) = MEGA FAIL [ Almost certain German victory]

so, obviously case 2) is the best case scenario, because the Germans have only lost ONE member, which was probably suicidal noob, because i have NEVER seen anyone act that idiotic before.

Conclusion: If we lynch anyone that is NOT a German, we will be screwed. Even if we lynch scum anyways.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Claim and COM identity.

really?
are you trying to gather everyone's identity ?
because letting the germans and bolsheviks know who is PR and who is not is highly disadvantageous to us.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 08:13 AM
at this point, i am trying to be sure of the EXACT alignment of our lynchee.
because:

1)lynch bolshevik = German kill twice +anarchist kill once + gunsmith kill + jailor execute + lynch
= 5 death. [German dominates]
= we are generally screwed anyways.

2) lynch German = 2 German kills + 1 anarchist kill + 1 possible bolshevik kill + gunsmith + jailor=5/6 kills

3) lynch neutral = Disaster(lynch wasted) [German will Dominate]

4)lynch Anarchist = almost certain German victory

5)lynch town (highly improbable) = MEGA FAIL [ Almost certain German victory]

so, obviously case 2) is the best case scenario, because the Germans have only lost ONE member, which was probably suicidal noob, because i have NEVER seen anyone act that idiotic before.

Conclusion: If we lynch anyone that is NOT a German, we will be screwed. Even if we lynch scum anyways.

You are doing a great job of avoiding lynching Nikifor, your fellow German, aren't you?

Yeah, kill this guy.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 08:14 AM
really?
are you trying to gather everyone's identity ?
because letting the germans and bolsheviks know who is PR and who is not is highly disadvantageous to us.

What the hell else are we supposed to do.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 08:18 AM
i obviously wont claim now.
how will i know that you're not scum trying to extract info?

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Alright, I claimed detective to bring into public eye the fact that our missing Anarchist kill was because someone attacked the jailed target. She also picks targets that cannot claim they were blocked.

I don't know why she took the gambit about matvei, but it worked and she almost got away with it, but I needed to be sure. I claimed investigator and I saw you last night as a Prop/Anarchist/Disposer.

With no bodies cleaned and 2 Prop's dead I was about 90% sure you were anarchist, BUT why would anyone believe my claim? I had to get you to tell me who you honestly attacked last night(Which I knew was going to be Larisa because she was jailed). By bringing this to the public eye everyone can see for themselves that this all makes more sense than it should and can put two and two together.

My vote stays on Tatyana only because to me Tatyana is 99% guilty and Nikifor is only about 96%. A spy and a forger could have easily found a prop and I've already said why I think there is a forger in the game, so while Nikifor should get jailed tonight and not shot(shots can be healed) I see Tatyana as a bigger threat. In the end nothing really changes.

Just because Tatyana is 99% guilty to me doesn't mean she's anywhere close to that for the rest of you. If you all have a better idea and want to kill Nikifor then do it because he's probably German. If the lynch gets close and times almost out I'm not going to let him slip away. I just see Tatyana(The anarchist) dying today because even the Germans/Bolsheviks will vote for her.

For continuity's sake:
N1 - I found the Armorsmith - I won't name him/her, nor will I ask for any armor to WIFOM anyone.(The fact that I know you exist should be proof enough)
BUT WAIT what if the armorsmith is the sapper?!?!?!?!?!? He's not, The sapper would be playing an entirely different game so at worst he's royal guard(hence the not asking for armor thing)
N2 - Jailed.
N3 - Tatyana as Propagandist/Anarchist/Disposer.

That's a lie. If we lynch a german and anarchist/Bolshevik/gunsmith/jailor all kill one then there are only 2 german left. How the hell is that still dominating? That's unlikely because Anarchist and Jailor will be tied up(Tatyana getting killed) so that's 4 german left. Again, still not even close to be dominating. What are you trying to scare us into doing?

Mihail
January 20th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Nikifor is a confirmed german. Think about it, it is because he is 100% confirmed that everyone out there have no problem placing their votes on him today. All scum will vote him and appear as "town lynching the obvious scum", an easy cover. If this is really the lynch you want today then fine, but I say we can make use of the lynch in a better way by lynching a suspected scum that is not confirmed and watch people's reactions to it.

The role card for propagandist says he will die if he visits a German, but what happens if he visits the neutral killer, in this case the Anarchist? He will survive? There is no clarification on this matter, so I wll go ahead and ask. What happens if a propagandist visits the Anarchist?

Just making sure that Nikifor is indeed a german and that the rules aren't obscure again.

And if Nikifor can't be anarchist then what Fyodor says about Tatyana... Well, there is still the matter of her defending Gavril from a lynch, how can you explain that?

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 08:33 AM
The only reason you wouldn't claim is if you were scum, as you said before, the Germans know who the PR's are.
Vote Nikifor or get your ass in the mass grave.

Nikifor can be jailed too.

For now, -vote Prokofi

Obvious German is painfully obvious.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 08:39 AM
You're saying that Prokofi is German because he's trying to discuss the lynch before going through with it. Why am I not a german too then?

That's a horrible anaylsis of people and while I don't think Prokofi is innocent, I certainly don't jump to conclusions and vote him instead of one of the two highly probable lynch targets.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Yes, but he's also doing everything he possibly can to avoid lynching Nikifor or Tatyana.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 08:45 AM
The only reason you wouldn't claim is if you were scum, as you said before, the Germans know who the PR's are.
Vote Nikifor or get your ass in the mass grave.

Nikifor can be jailed too.

For now, -vote Prokofi

Obvious German is painfully obvious.

-_-
-vote Jelena

the fact is, we want to discuss lynches, and make FULL use of the day.
you seem to have an unusual desire to have Nikifor lynched ASAP.

even if Nikifor is 100% German, i feel that squandering our day time, when we have little resources left to fight the German and bolsheviks, is HIGHLY suicidal.

@Fyordor
NEVER underestimate the capacity of town to screw up.
NEVER.
just look at the mass graveyard, including a confirmed German (Suicidalnoob) and a lynched DOC, you can obviously see how getting 2 kills on Germans highly unlikely.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 08:48 AM
And if Nikifor can't be anarchist then what Fyodor says about Tatyana... Well, there is still the matter of her defending Gavril from a lynch, how can you explain that?

I'm assuming it was a Gambit, which is why I thought to check her in the first place. She may have read him or took a chance and had a backup plan, but either way I wasn't positive on it and I wanted to see the chance that she was Mafia and just knew Gavril wasn't mafia.

But with this match up of 2 dead prop's and no cleaned bodies + the fact that I made her say she visited Larisa a jailed target + her role claim revolved around dead people + missing anarchist kill (Larisa was immune at night) then we have a pretty solid argument against her.

@Fyordor
NEVER underestimate the capacity of town to screw up.
NEVER.
just look at the mass graveyard, including a confirmed German (Suicidalnoob) and a lynched DOC, you can obviously see how getting 2 kills on Germans highly unlikely.

FM history dictates that the Mafia will never win. There is an inevitable collapse that happens just like I said with a bunch of people shooting them down at night. This is far from over and with Lenin dead we have a chance to weaken the Mafia again, remove the anarchist from the picture, and make use of our guns/armor to survive another night or two and win the game.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 08:51 AM
Exactly.
If we're discussing possible suspects and not lynching confirmed people, why not Prokofi (or me, technically).

Well, Fyodor, we are at 7 mafia, 4 neutral, and like 10 town.
Jailor and whoever has a gun should kill Nikifor and Tatyana tonight.

I suggest a lynch on Prokofi myself.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Anarchist is immune at night and Nikifor can be healed through a gun shot. One needs to be lynched and the other needs to be jailed.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 08:56 AM
@Fyordor

in FM history, the mafia has never gotten a Doctor.
this is why it is going to be much more likely that mafia might actually win this.

In the previous FMs, the town usually doesn't sheep itself to death.
In a normal FM,we would have reasonable amount of scum deaths by now.

It is almost impossible to think that the Germans can lose now, with all the advantages they have just obtained.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 08:57 AM
-vote Tatyana

Touche.

Still, someone needs to take a look at Prokofi.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 09:00 AM
I can look at Prokofi tonight and see what he is unless I find a better target to check.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 09:02 AM
There are quite a few lurkers that voted Nikifor and left.
Hmm.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 09:04 AM
-vote Tatyana

it has already been established that the Germans have a Forger 99.9%
(the 0.1% is that Galina actually had "LAST WILL" as her last will)

i feel that the Forger used his abilities last night.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Tatyana(3): Prokofi, Jelena , Fyordor
Nikifor (5): Georgi, Vasili, Moisey, Nadezhda, Svetlana

My personal tally.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Everyone needs to listen to me.

Tatyana is a much better lynch for today for a multitude of reasons, Nikifor will perish tonight by the jailors execute.
I know it sounds strange, but you have to trust me on this one.

I need the person with a gun to shoot one of these people:
Prokofi
Ania
Andrei

The armorsmith should give armor to whoever the hell he wants, but be smart with it please.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Doesn't jailor's kill pierce immunity?
Then we could lynch Nikifor and exec Tatyana.

Nadezhda
January 20th, 2012, 09:18 AM
I don't know why she took the gambit about matvei, but it worked and she almost got away with it, but I needed to be sure. I claimed investigator and I saw you last night as a Prop/Anarchist/Disposer.

With no bodies cleaned and 2 Prop's dead I was about 90% sure you were anarchist, BUT why would anyone believe my claim? I had to get you to tell me who you honestly attacked last night(Which I knew was going to be Larisa because she was jailed). By bringing this to the public eye everyone can see for themselves that this all makes more sense than it should and can put two and two together.

This alone is enough for a vote, though I am reminded of the whole day 1 block claim thing.

Meh, unless the germans chose like 3 forgers or something I doubt it's likelyhood.

-vote Tatyana

We have a much better chance killing a neutral than a German at this stage. I just hope the vig guns and the jailor kills bring us back tonight.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Fyordor, if you intend to follow me tonight and apparently want to have someone with a gun shoot me, dont you think that would be counter-productive?

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 09:25 AM
No, I'm not going to check you tonight. The gun kill should be enough.

I'm more interested in checking someone who I know is playing the game, but hasn't really done anything.

Svetlana/Moisey come to mind, but I'm not going to just say who I'm gonna visit.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Tatyana(4): Nadezha,Prokofi,Fyordor,Jelena
Nikifor(4):Georgi,Vasili,Moisey,Svetlana
Evgheni(1):Alexei

please update the vote tally when you vote.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 09:29 AM
No, I'm not going to check you tonight. The gun kill should be enough.

I'm more interested in checking someone who I know is playing the game, but hasn't really done anything.

Svetlana/Moisey come to mind, but I'm not going to just say who I'm gonna visit.

You have just forced my hand.
While i would prefer that everyone just ignore me, i cant afford to be Night-killed.

While i would prefer not to use the Extreme measures that will make me a prime target for the Bolsheviks,Germans and the Anarchist,

i feel that letting the town waste a night kill on me during these times would be Disastrous.

Role-Claim and COM name may soon come up.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 09:31 AM
This is ridiculous.

Reasons against Tatyana being the anarchist

Matvei said he was blocked. Tatyana said she blocked Matvei in order to stop the town from lynching the doc.
Tatyana said she herself was blocked on day 2.
Tatyana has an extremely credible teacher conversation.
Tatyana shot Praskovia.
Fyodor said he lied to the jailor about his role. Gives a decent reason but not good enough imo.
Fyodor could be doing this to get information as those bandwagoning Tatyana are scummy as fuck.

Reasons for Tatyana being the anarchist

Fyodor says so.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 09:35 AM
I have no idea what Fyodor is playing at. There is a 99% chance that Tatyana isn't the anarchist.

We know that Nikifor is mafia so we can kill him at any point. Priority should go to those who are almost definitely mafia but who we don't have conclusive proof, i.e. Evgheni.

Take your votes off these band wagons.

I want Arkadi to claim his role to me. He can probably guess why.

Nikifor
January 20th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Nikifor is being framererdified.

Nikifor hates townand Germans who want him dead.

Nikifor wants to join red people now please.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Evgheni has refused to claim even his COM name. He is doing this because he made himself suspicious on his main account. I have no doubts that Evgheni is scum, probably a german who was told to delete his "oops" post by his team members.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Nikifor, that was the most compelling argument I've ever heard.

Fyodor is confirmed detective, is he not?

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Alexei- wants to lynch Evgheni

Fyordor - want to lynch Tatyana

i feel sheep-ified at the moment.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Reasons against Tatyana being the anarchist

Matvei said he was blocked. Tatyana said she blocked Matvei in order to stop the town from lynching the doc.
He then said he wasn't blocked so Tatyana jumped in and thought he was indeed blocked even though he was just a lying sack of shit.

Tatyana said she herself was blocked on day 2.
Turns out it was a lie I'd like you to find the actress/detainer that blocked Tatyana for me.

Tatyana has an extremely credible teacher conversation.
This doesn't belong here just because a teacher chose her doesn't mean shit because the teacher could of chosen an anarchist.

Tatyana shot Praskovia.
Yes, shooting someone because someone in day chat told you to so you don't get called out by the gunsmith/other town role is undeniable proof that Tatyana is innocent...

Fyodor said he lied to the jailor about his role. Gives a decent reason but not good enough imo.
If I would have said Investigator he would of thought: Hmm he could be a spy. Dead. Instead I claimed Royal Guard because he would of thought...Hmm he could lie about his role so why would he choose the one role that I would fear and want to kill? Seems ok to me.

Fyodor could be doing this to get information as those bandwagoning Tatyana are scummy as fuck.
I got all the information I needed from my fake claim and Tatyana fell for it. I listed all my reasons as to why I had to make sure Tatyana wasn't framed and everything adds up to her being the clever anarchist.

I AM NOT THE DETECTIVE I AM AN INVESTIGATOR AND I SAW TATYANA AS AN ANARCHIST LAST NIGHT.

Hopefully everyone can read.

Alexei is most likely another communist, but I can't be sure because I haven't checked him.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Alexei has been acting mildy idiotic starting from day 3.

i have the horrible feeling that he was disguised after he defended Gavril in day 2.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Nikifor, that was the most compelling argument I've ever heard.

Fyodor is confirmed detective, is he not?

How, in anyway is he confirmed?

There is no evidence from anyone else that makes him seem like a detective. He said he told the jailor he was a bodyguard for a mediocre reason.

Giving excuses as to why their responses aren't great is another scum tell.

Not to mention the fact that I am the detective and a duplicate role makes his claim even more unlikely.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Well, I thought we had lost before, but you guys are all so easily manipulated that it's all but guaranteed. Fyodor comes forth with the most confusing claim ever and calls me the anarchist and you guys try to lynch me. What you fail to realize is that I am still the actress and apparently the only Russian who has any idea what is going on here. Isn't it obvious: the Germans are almost guaranteed to win, so he's accusing me. This accomplishes two things: 1) Splits the vote, and/or 2) Gets a Russian killed tonight, sealing the deal. The sad part is that you're actually falling for it. My claim is far stronger than Fyodor's (also, I was unaware of the existence of an armorsmith, yet the Sapper is confirmed), and I don't intend to let my death seal the deal for them.

By the way Jelena, you're being pitifully obvious right now...

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 09:47 AM
i think we should lynch Tatyana.
If Tatyana is inno, you can proceed to shoot Fyordor/Prokofi.
If Tatyana is scum, you can proceed to shoot Nikifor/Alexei.

too bad the mafia have a Doc, because it complicates things.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 09:48 AM
regarding duplicate roles, you might notice there was 2 propagandist.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 09:51 AM
nvm about the detective part. Her posts in that teacher conversation are very credible as to her being the escort. If Matvei ever said he wasn't role blocked, it was to get Gavril lynched. He was role blocked that day. And luckily I saw someone visit Tatyana the night she was blocked, no prizes for guessing who.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 09:53 AM
i think we should lynch Tatyana.
If Tatyana is inno, you can proceed to shoot Fyordor/Prokofi.

The classic "lynch me if I'm wrong" line. You and Fyodor are germans.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I have a gun and I know who I will shoot tonight. If the jailor executes one of the scum (I could give you a list with explanations if you rep me) and we lynch a scum today, that's 3 scum dead. Preferably the jailor doesn't execute Nikifor so we have a confirmed lynch that we can use at any time.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 09:59 AM
I'll go right out and say it as the mafia will know this from what I have said anyway.

Night 1 - Jailed and Attacked
Night 2 - Arkadi visited Tatyana
Night 3 - Given a gun and Blocked

Arkadi could be the gunsmith or a protective role which is why I haven't said this before but his actions in the day chat have been extremely scummy.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 10:00 AM
I have a gun and I know who I will shoot tonight. If the jailor executes one of the scum (I could give you a list with explanations if you rep me) and we lynch a scum today, that's 3 scum dead. Preferably the jailor doesn't execute Nikifor so we have a confirmed lynch that we can use at any time.

If he doesn't die, and a townie dies tonight, anti-town have MAJORITY.
He is confirmed German, and he must die in some way tonight.

Fyodor may be slipping under our radar, but I will trust him for now.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 10:01 AM
The classic "lynch me if I'm wrong" line. You and Fyodor are germans.

Fyodor and Jelena are Germans. Profiki and Moisey are definite German suspects. After today, I'm almost willing to go back on my original analysis and say that Evgheni is actually clean...

LOL Fyodor. I am the great Ganondorf, and I have not enough intelligence to successfully make up claim as townie to defend other townie... It is beyond me...

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Tatyana said she was blocked on night 2. I considered the possibility that Arkadi was the only or the second escort who blocked someone who claimed his role but that is too much of a stretch. Arkadi acted very scummy on day 1 and was one of the first to jump on my bandwagon and pushed strongly for my lynch. If Tatyana was afraid of Fyodor's detective claim she might have claimed blocking me last night but she didn't.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 10:09 AM
The problem is that the Jailor repped me his identity and believes my story more than yours. You have been trying to sniff that out all game and he knows it. So stop trying to get his identity and just come clean, you're not a detective and you haven't given a single claim yet. You're full of shit 90% of the time.

The jailor understood exactly what I was trying to do with my Royal Guard claim and respects it and said he will vote Tatyana when she gets close to avoid suspicion.

Tatyana, I don't even have to be an investigator with intel to know that you are the anarchist. You claimed you visited Larisa and we're missing an anarchist kill. That alone should suffice action, but on top of that I investigated you as an anarchist. So there is no hiding it from me anyway, you can lie all you want to the general public, but with an investigator and a jailor against you your time is up whether it happens today in lynch or tonight in jail.

I've been claimed to be a German only by people in the spotlight. Others have come as far to say that they agree with me and trust in my judgement.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Fyodor and Jelena are Germans. Profiki and Moisey are definite German suspects. After today, I'm almost willing to go back on my original analysis and say that Evgheni is actually clean...

LOL Fyodor. I am the great Ganondorf, and I have not enough intelligence to successfully make up claim as townie to defend other townie... It is beyond me...

Evgheni is not clean. If he is a town PR he is playing an extremely dangerous game by looking this scummy. His refusal to claim even his COM name confirmed it for me.

Moisey being german with Fyodor would make sense as Fyodor acted as a go between when Moisey said his night actions and I was going to tell Fyodor who Moisey visited. I told Fyodor that this was a gambit as I thought Moisey was one of the most scummy people. Once Fyodor knew I had no real information, he could have just given me a cit claim to cover for Moisey. I was surprised when Fyodor was a cit as Moisey seemed to believe I was the detective and was ready to claim a night action. He would have known that I was lying about him visiting someone and had no reason to me suspicious of him if was a cit.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Scum List

Evgheni
Vasilli
Fyodor
Moisey
Prokofi

I'm almost definite about these 5 people. There are a few others I am suspicious of and lurkers who I haven't really considered.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 10:15 AM
1) Yeah, because a real actress wouldn't roleblock Larisa... Oh wait.
2) You're pretty much saying that you're right because people agree with you by rep (which we can't see nor would it be conclusive if you did happen to be telling the truth).
3) I hate how it all makes sense when it's too late...

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 10:15 AM
[QUOTE=Fyodor;74900 So stop trying to get his identity and just come clean, you're not a detective and you haven't given a single claim yet. [/QUOTE]

I said that Arkadi visited Tatyana on Night 2. I have been jailed and blocked the other 2 nights.

You were the one that made me claim detective by saying I wasn't a peasant. I had thought you might have investigated me but obviously not now that you're saying I'm not the det.

Vasili
January 20th, 2012, 10:17 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't feel safe with the Tatyana lynch, so I'm going to remain on Nikifor. It feels as if the town is being forced too strongly towards Tatyana, indicating some German subterfuge. I will keep my vote on Nikifor.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Jelena is another person that could be german but I haven't really thought about her up until now.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 10:20 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't feel safe with the Tatyana lynch, so I'm going to remain on Nikifor. It feels as if the town is being forced too strongly towards Tatyana, indicating some German subterfuge. I will keep my vote on Nikifor.

I am 90% sure you are german. You did well blocking me as you were by target for last night :).

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Tatyana said she was blocked on night 2. I considered the possibility that Arkadi was the only or the second escort who blocked someone who claimed his role but that is too much of a stretch. Arkadi acted very scummy on day 1 and was one of the first to jump on my bandwagon and pushed strongly for my lynch. If Tatyana was afraid of Fyodor's detective claim she might have claimed blocking me last night but she didn't.

You're right she had to tell the truth because I may have been a detective. The truth however is what sealed the deal because otherwise I would have totally thought she was framed and would have insisted upon her not being german.

Time to get real:
At this point there are lies flying everywhere including some from myself, but you have to take a chance at some point and at the end of the game would you rather have taken a chance on Fyodor's awesome plan of awesomeness or instead go with whatever Alexei is spewing.

Everything I have done I have done it for a reason. The Armorsmith knows I'm real, all people with armor should know I'm real, and the jailor should certainly know I'm real. It would be a huge gamble to just say "Hey there is an armorsmith" when there isn't actually one.

Good luck and hopefully I don't have to yell through cupped hands "I told you so"

Also, Alexei has claimed nothing all game. There is no reason to believe anything he says until he gives some actual evidence that multiple people can back up.

Vasili
January 20th, 2012, 10:29 AM
I am 90% sure you are german. You did well blocking me as you were by target for last night :).
That's a pretty swell story, Kromos. Too bad, you're wrong, as always. But hey, at least you're somehow managing to have more integrity in your investigations than Fyodor.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Also, Alexei has claimed nothing all game. There is no reason to believe anything he says until he gives some actual evidence that multiple people can back up.

I didn't claim yesterday because there was a very good chance that Arkadi is (and still could be) a protective role or the gunsmith now that I know that Tatyana was given a gun. Tatyana would have been one of the best targets to heal / give armour to. However, the way Arkadi has been acting and the fact that I was given a gun (Arkadi wouldn't do that) makes it so much more likely that he is the consort who blocked Tatyana.

I have evidence that Arkadi can back up. If he doesn't then we will know he is scum. Your claim goes against a lot of evidence such as Matvei being blocked and Tatyana saying she blocked him to save the doc. Tatyana also said she was blocked on night 2 so if Arkadi flips consort, we will know that Tat isn't the anarchist and we will know the names of all the scum who tried to lynch her.

Lynching Arkadi will reveal the mafia and clear Tatyana.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 10:31 AM
vote Arkadi

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 10:34 AM
That's a pretty swell story, Kromos. Too bad, you're wrong, as always. But hey, at least you're somehow managing to have more integrity in your investigations than Fyodor.

lol who are you? I'm almost always right on my scum if you read M-FM II (got all of them apart from getting jester and killer the wrong way round), M-FM IV (got Nick, Bork, Zack and Luna day 1) and S-FM I (got all 3 scum day 1).

Vasili
January 20th, 2012, 10:37 AM
lol who are you? I'm almost always right on my scum if you read M-FM II (got all of them apart from getting jester and killer the wrong way round), M-FM IV (got Nick, Bork, Zack and Luna day 1) and S-FM I (got all 3 scum day 1).

"M-FM."

I rest my case.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Me and the Jailor are not going to vote Nikifor. That right there makes it almost impossible to lynch him if the Mafia don't vote him as well. Whether you agree with the Jailor or I doesn't matter anymore. If you want to lynch someone today then Tatyana is one of your only options.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 10:57 AM
"M-FM."

I rest my case.

You said I was always wrong. I said that I'm not. Why would finding scum in an M-FM be wrong?

Me and the Jailor are not going to vote Nikifor. That right there makes it almost impossible to lynch him if the Mafia don't vote him as well. Whether you agree with the Jailor or I doesn't matter anymore. If you want to lynch someone today then Tatyana is one of your only options.

There is one lynch that so many people are linked to and would reveal so many people's alignments. Lynching Arkadi is pivotal to the whole game.

I can't believe that the jailor would want to lynch Tatyana after what I have said and what he has seen.

Most of those who voted for Nikifor are mafia.

I know what Arkadi will do today. He will not post a single thing / very little and pretend to be afk, like how he was lurking yesterday. This will confirm him as scum but no one likes lynching someone who hasn't defended himself so he could be ignored. There is such a high number of scum in this game that they will risk not voting for a mafia member because it is unlikely that all the town would vote him with so many other claims. I don't doubt that Arkadi will slip away which would be the end of the game for us.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 10:59 AM
If you truly think Arkadi is mafia then add him to the list of possible gunshot victims. There is no way he is worth a lynch today.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 11:04 AM
If you truly think Arkadi is mafia then add him to the list of possible gunshot victims. There is no way he is worth a lynch today.

Lynching him today will confirm the mafia to decide our night actions.
I'd rather lynch the consort than the escort.
He would be healed and shooting another mafia would not be good enough as we don't gain the information we need from it. Arkadi is the only one who will confirm Tatyana's innocence and the Germans who pushed for her lynch.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 11:16 AM
So wait, are you saying that Arkadi visited Tatyana yesterday and is the person who blocked him?

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 11:20 AM
So wait, are you saying that Arkadi visited Tatyana yesterday and is the person who blocked him?

Yes. I can't confirm that Arkadi was the one who blocked her but I think it is very likely because of how scummy he is and I know he is not the gunsmith.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 11:20 AM
On night 2 Arkadi blocked Tatyana.

Viktoria
January 20th, 2012, 11:27 AM
I found a German last night:

Svetlana is German

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 11:37 AM
So you'd rather kill the Gunsmith than kill the anarchist. This works two ways Alexei.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Leo sees town losing. Leo will not talk funny anymore.

However, I will still use orange. I think I’ve found a German and Bolshevik. I claim that Svetlana is German and Viktoria is Bolshevik. From the posts, I think Tatyana and Alexei need to come clean if they think that Svetlana is not a German. Or maybe Svetlana need to explain if she don't want a mislynch. I think Tatyana and Alexei are hiding something, but they are town. I think Viktoria is Bolshevik because of what Jaroslav said in his last will and I have prove to support my accusations.

Nikifor
January 20th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Nikifor is innocent peasant.

Nikifor was frameredified.

Nikifor will laugh when he dies and town loses.

Nikifor knows Jelena is an infected whoreslut.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 12:40 PM

Svetlana is German

What role do you claim?

So you'd rather kill the Gunsmith than kill the anarchist. This works two ways Alexei.

I said that I know that Arkadi isn't the gunsmith. He would not have given the gun to someone he is so against. You defending him is more proof that he is german and I haven't made a mistake.

Leo sees town losing. Leo will not talk funny anymore.

However, I will still use orange. I think I’ve found a German and Bolshevik. I claim that Svetlana is German and Viktoria is Bolshevik. From the posts, I think Tatyana and Alexei need to come clean if they think that Svetlana is not a German. Or maybe Svetlana need to explain if she don't want a mislynch. I think Tatyana and Alexei are hiding something, but they are town. I think Viktoria is Bolshevik because of what Jaroslav said in his last will and I have prove to support my accusations.

I think that both Viktoria and Svet are scummy so them being a german and a bolshevik would not be that surprising. Svet is still likely to be german whatever Viktoria is as the Bolsheviks probably have some information against her. Me and Tatyana haven't been working together through rep. I trusted her on day 1 but thought there was the possibility that she was the consort, which could have been why Arkadi blocked her. I trust her now.

I was working with Fyodor yesterday through rep because I thought he had been jailed and claimed jailor to take attention away from the real jailor so I trusted him. I didn't give him any information apart from saying that I didn't check Moisey. This allowed him to give me false information about Moisey by saying he is a peasant.

I don't see how we can win this when half the town and Arkadi are lurking.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 12:43 PM
I also caught a few people lying on day 1. Not a pro-town lie. And I think I know why Matvei lynched Gavril. I want to lynch a German today. Unless of course you guys want to make sure Bolsheviks cannot kill tonight. I won't bother about the Anarchist as long as he kill the people we advise him to kill. I want ALL the lurkers to post today.

And thanks for your help and trusting me. I'll handle this myself. Quite meaningless for me to hide any longer.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Day has been up for 15 hours and this is all we have. Remember that you could have won if you had participated.

Tatyana(4): Nadezha, Prokofi, Fyordor, Jelena
Nikifor(4): Georgi, Vasili, Moisey, Svetlana
Arkadi(1): Alexei

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 12:47 PM
I also caught a few people lying on day 1. Not a pro-town lie. And I think I know why Matvei lynched Gavril. I want to lynch a German today. Unless of course you guys want to make sure Bolsheviks cannot kill tonight. I won't bother about the Anarchist as long as he kill the people we advise him to kill. I want ALL the lurkers to post today.

And thanks for your help and trusting me. I'll handle this myself. Quite meaningless for me to hide any longer.

That's a good point. We shouldn't kill the anarchist to today even if we know who they are. The anarchist has to kill the German General, Stalin and the jailor so will be looking to kill scum tonight and we have given him a long list of who they are. The Germans and Bolsheviks will most want to kill the anarchist at this stage in the game as he is more of a threat to them than the advantages they get from an extra KPN.

Arkadi
January 20th, 2012, 12:49 PM
First of all, I'm very disappointed in Alexei. Yes, I visited Tatyana night two because of her actress claim, a claim that I still do not believe (at least for now). You had no way of knowing if I was the gunsmith or not and yet I see no rep messages from you before you decided to announce my night time visit. Very poor showing for a detective.

However, I did not block her last night. I found a much more interesting target, one that I think was fruitful: Andrei. He has not spoken since day one and yet he has not been modkilled. There are two kills missing today, which leads me to believe that Andrei is either the anarchist or the german. Since I blocked Tatyana night two, that means she isn't the anarchist, but she could be the german disposer. Since no one has spoken up about being attacked and healed, I am led to believe that Andrei is responsible for one of those missing kills.

Trying to lynch me on a day when scum could outnumber town on a mislynch was stupid Alexei, although I suspect you were only doing it to try and get my attention to clear Tatyana. While I can clear her from anarchist, I can not clear her from disposer. And keep in mind that being a student does not make you a townsperson.

Seeing as we can't afford to fuck up a lynch today, I'm going to put my vote on Nikifor as he's the best lead that I can trust. A dead propagandist tells no lies, and the germans would have to be nigh omniscient to predict the events leading to a successful forgery.

I realize we have many juicy targets today, but I'd recommend the jailor jail Andrei tonight, I will be role blocking him again just in case.

Vote Nikifor

Nikifor(5): Georgi, Vasili, Moisey, Svetlana, Arkadi

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 12:49 PM
There is now no reason to vote Tatyana even if you think she is the anarchist. Remove your votes or confirm yourself as scum who has the most to fear from the anarchist.

If you don't do this Fyodor then the jailor will be able to see you for what you are and execute you tonight.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 12:51 PM
First of all, I'm very disappointed in Alexei. Yes, I visited Tatyana night two because of her actress claim, a claim that I still do not believe (at least for now). You had no way of knowing if I was the gunsmith or not and yet I see no rep messages from you before you decided to announce my night time visit. Very poor showing for a detective.

However, I did not block her last night. I found a much more interesting target, one that I think was fruitful: Andrei. He has not spoken since day one and yet he has not been modkilled. There are two kills missing today, which leads me to believe that Andrei is either the anarchist or the german. Since I blocked Tatyana night two, that means she isn't the anarchist, but she could be the german disposer. Since no one has spoken up about being attacked and healed, I am led to believe that Andrei is responsible for one of those missing kills.

Trying to lynch me on a day when scum could outnumber town on a mislynch was stupid Alexei, although I suspect you were only doing it to try and get my attention to clear Tatyana. While I can clear her from anarchist, I can not clear her from disposer. And keep in mind that being a student does not make you a townsperson.

Seeing as we can't afford to fuck up a lynch today, I'm going to put my vote on Nikifor as he's the best lead that I can trust. A dead propagandist tells no lies, and the germans would have to be nigh omniscient to predict the events leading to a successful forgery.

I realize we have many juicy targets today, but I'd recommend the jailor jail Andrei tonight, I will be role blocking him again just in case.

Vote Nikifor

Nikifor(5): Georgi, Vasili, Moisey, Svetlana, Arkadi

Thank you so much!

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 12:53 PM
I'm bad at judging so I dare not give any opinion on others without solid proof. I work with information and not reads. I think that Svetlana is the detainer. I repped Svetlana yesterday but she refused to defend herself. Unless of course there are two actress and Alexei and Tatyana are hiding some information. I want to solve the German mystery before proceeding to Bolsheviks.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 12:53 PM
We now have free pick of the Germans. Who should we lynch first?

I would rather not lynch Nikifor but if mafia want to vote him then that might be what we have to do. I will shoot Arkadi tonight and the jailor can execute Fyodor or someone else he is sure is scum.

Arkadi
January 20th, 2012, 12:54 PM
There is now no reason to vote Tatyana even if you think she is the anarchist. Remove your votes or confirm yourself as scum who has the most to fear from the anarchist.

If you don't do this Fyodor then the jailor will be able to see you for what you are and execute you tonight.

Now, I never said she wasn't the german disposer. Not being the anarchist is not the same as not being scum. I just think Nikifor is the clearest choice for today.

As of right now, based on everyone's results this is my scum list of viable night time targets:

Svetlana - if Viktoria actually claims something to coincide with her "evidence"
Tatyana - possible german disposer
Nikifor - highly probably german
Andrei - possible anarchist/german

Alexei is shooting me tonight? The fuck?

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Scum List

Nikifor
Evgheni
Vasilli
Fyodor
Moisey
Svetlana
Viktoria
Arkadi
Prokofi
Andrei

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 12:57 PM
I don't trust Arkadi. In the meantime, I want Svetlana to talk. Day is still long.

-vote Svetlana

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 01:06 PM
I gave Fyodor the information I got. I think Fyodor is trying to test Tatyana and Svetlana to see who is lying. You can shoot Arkadi if you want.

Day 2 rep suspects
Kirill
Moisey
Vasili

Night 3 jail shennigans
Viktoria

Scum with night actions
Ania
Andrei
Peotr
Prokhor
Sacha

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 01:06 PM
vote Svetlana

Viktoria and Svet both need to role claim and give their info.

Tatyana (4): Nadezha, Prokofi, Fyordor, Jelena
Nikifor (5): Georgi, Vasili, Moisey, Svetlana, Arkadi
Svetlana (2): Leonid, Alexei

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 01:09 PM
I demand that Kirill, Vasili and Viktoria show the reps they got. Moisey may have some rep that should not be revealed, but should at least reveal your day 1 and day 2 reps.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I gave Fyodor the information I got. I think Fyodor is trying to test Tatyana and Svetlana to see who is lying.

I thought that was possible at first but he has gone way, way to far with this. He was pushing really hard with this lynch on Tatyana and I have no idea why he would want to do a gambit like this on someone who is one of the most likely town players. There is no way that Fyodor is scum.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 01:11 PM
There is no way that Fyodor is scum.

town lol

Arkadi
January 20th, 2012, 01:18 PM
I thought that was possible at first but he has gone way, way to far with this. He was pushing really hard with this lynch on Tatyana and I have no idea why he would want to do a gambit like this on someone who is one of the most likely town players. There is no way that Fyodor is scum.

I realize you're going to shoot me tonight because you think I am scum, but I feel the need to point this out: Tatyana is not a confirmed town player. She's not even a confirmed Actress. I am the only one that has claimed Actress with an actual result; Tatyana has only targetted dead bodies and someone who claimed they were role-blocked and then recanted it before she took credit for it. I don't get if you're saying you're going to shoot me as some kind of ploy, but surely you can't be this blind.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Arkadi, I don't understand why you want to protect Svetlana and false claiming. I can only conclude that you are scum yourself.

Arkadi
January 20th, 2012, 01:31 PM
Arkadi, I don't understand why you want to protect Svetlana and false claiming. I can only conclude that you are scum yourself.

Are you talking to the right person? At what point did I say anything that has protected Svetlana? As for the false claim, well I would have no reason to do that, and my results speak for themselves. Please actually read what I type before you decide to talk to me. Thank you.

Mihail
January 20th, 2012, 01:34 PM
This is one big mess to untangle. I think Svetlana is the biggest scum today other than Nikifor who has been condemned by the propagandist. I don't see how Viktoria is a Bolshevik but I am guessing Leo has information towards proving this claim? Anyway I see two people saying Svet is german, and she has been mostly lurking so far. She only posted alot on day 2, but has slipped under the radar since.

-vote Svetlana

Viktoria
January 20th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I gave Fyodor the information I got. I think Fyodor is trying to test Tatyana and Svetlana to see who is lying. You can shoot Arkadi if you want.

Day 2 rep suspects
Kirill
Moisey
Vasili

Night 3 jail shennigans
Viktoria

Scum with night actions
Ania
Andrei
Peotr
Prokhor
Sacha

This proves you are full of shit. Larisa was jailed last night. Unless by shenanigans you are implying I'm the jailor, then I have no idea how you came to this conclusion

Viktoria
January 20th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I demand that Kirill, Vasili and Viktoria show the reps they got. Moisey may have some rep that should not be revealed, but should at least reveal your day 1 and day 2 reps.

Thread: Day 2 - A Lesson To Be...
Yeah go LIONEL WOOHOO!!!
13-01-2012 03:23 PM
Tell everyone that I am proud to be known as Lionel v2 :'''''')
13-01-2012 01:15 PM
matvei is anarchist/disposer. if you citizen claim sheriff and say he mafia please / I want stay hidden / alexei not invest prolly
13-01-2012 01:00 PM
do not buddy with larisa too much
11-01-2012 12:58 PM
Thread: Day 1 - First Snow
You have been graced by Lenin's presence. I have reason to believe you may be a citizen wanting to join our ranks. If you are a Citizen/Peasant, please type the following code word in your next post: 'Prison' Do it as subtly as possible.

This is every single rep I have received since the beginning of the game. And I don't feel Alexei has the right to demand ANYONE to roleclaim when he's been proven full of shit several times and has just slid back into obscurity.

Oh right:

-vote Svetlana

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I see that nobody is posting anything. I think I'll just post my results for you to think about. Current discussion is going nowhere.

Day 2 rep suspects
Kirill
Moisey
Vasili

COM name RepPower

Clawtrocity 4
Deathfire123 4
Elixir 4
FalseTruth 4
Auckmid 3
Borkbot 3
CmG 3
Dust 3
Ganondorf 3
Goonswarm 3
Luna 3
McPwnage 3
TheJackofSpades 3
Zack 3
Ambient 2
Crimson 2
Dimwit 2
fred 2
Guardian 2
Kromos 2
Lysergic 2
Nick 2
suicidaln00b 2
wolfcheese 2
BBmolla 1
CaressMeTenderly 1
Capitalier 1
jaczac 1
Muso 1
Rocshi 1
Sumikoko 1
TheWaaagh 1
Ubernox 1
CptGorilla 0
cygx 0
Echonian 0
Fragos 0
Powers 0

Only 4 COM players have 4 rep power.

Day2 (pre-start)

Name Click Total Power

Alexei 1 3 1
Andrei - - -
Ania - - -
Arkadi - - -
Evgheni - - -
Dimitri 2 5 0
Fyodor - - -
Galina - - -
Gavril - - -
Georgi - - -
Igor - - -
Ilya - - -
Jaroslav - - -
Jelena 1 4 0
Juri - - -
Kirill 1 4 0
Larisa - - -
Leonid - - -
Maksim 1 4 0
Matvei 1 4 1
Mihail - - -
Moisey 1 4 0
Nadezhda 1 2 0
Nikifor - - -
Nikita 1 4 0
Oleg - - -
Peotr - - -
Praskovia - - -
Prokhor - - -
Prokofi - - -
Sacha - - -
Sergei - - -
Svetlana - - -
Tatyana - - -
Vasili 1 4 0
Viktoria 1 4 0
Viteslav - - -
Yakov 1 4 0

10 people received +4 rep. Dimitri, Jelena, Kirill, Maksim, Matvei, Moisey, Nikita, Vasili, Viktoria and Yakov. All revealed that they received dodgy rep except Kirill, Moisey and Vasili.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I realize you're going to shoot me tonight because you think I am scum, but I feel the need to point this out: Tatyana is not a confirmed town player. She's not even a confirmed Actress. I am the only one that has claimed Actress with an actual result; Tatyana has only targetted dead bodies and someone who claimed they were role-blocked and then recanted it before she took credit for it. I don't get if you're saying you're going to shoot me as some kind of ploy, but surely you can't be this blind.

I have already said why I think Tatyana is town when I was defending her from Fyodor's anarchist claim. You on the other hand have been one of my biggest suspects all game.

This is every single rep I have received since the beginning of the game. And I don't feel Alexei has the right to demand ANYONE to roleclaim when he's been proven full of shit several times and has just slid back into obscurity.

You would think people saying they found out someone was scum at night would claim a role. While I've been pretty much proven a detective, there are lots of other people who want to hear your role if we are to lynch someone based on your claim.

Svetlana is German

Anyone can say that but it means nothing without a role claim to back it up.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Huge mistake you all are making. The jailor and I have had a plan for the past 2 nights that you are all fucking up.

Without giving away anything that could ruin our chances at winning let me direct you to a post I made on day 3:

Person with a gun N1 shoot one of these 3 people:
Jelena
Evgheni
Igor

Person with a gun N2 shoot one of these three people:
Praskovia
Andrei
Peotr

Jailor Jail one of these three people:
Larisa
Prokhor
Ania

This way there is no overlap, but no way to know which target will die so the mafia won't be able to just heal/block someone to save a life.

I put the other 2 people on the jail list as a bluff, but I knew Larisa was going to be jailed because me and the jailor were talking through rep.

Then we have the entire Moisey/Alexei debacle of day 3.
The situation was: Alexei sent me this rep message:

I checkd someone else who is probably scum from his actions - will reveal soon. Believe what you will but can you please play along with this gambit until Moisey reps you his actions. atm I think u town. Moisey prob scum so useful to know actions.

Moisey sent me this rep message:

This is Mos, I did NOTHING last night, as I am a peasant. Really hope Alexei isn't going to lie and screw me over here saying I did something else. And GOD i hope you are town as well or gg.

Alexei then said this in day chat:

Moisey said he visited the person I saw him visit so he is not lying about that.

I'm going to bed now. I think the best lynch is Igor but don't hammer someone before I get back like last time.

Which scared Moisey into saying this:

I didn't visit anyone last night. Outstanding. So either Alexei or Fyodor is lying.

Why would a citizen not want everyone to think he was a power role? If I were a citizen I would jump on that train and say "YEP LOOK AT ME I'M A FUCKING POWER ROLE"

So if he had no action, but didn't want someone to kill him then what does that mean?

Enter Day 4
I'm accused of being a buddy with Alexei from yesterday when all I did was claim jailor for the jailor to say publicly that Alexei was jailed. I knew the Jailor wouldn't counter claim me and he wanted me to do it so I obliged and protected him because the Jailor trusted Alexei. That was until everything that happened on day 3 with Moisey brought down the barrier and the Jailor lost all trust for Alexei.

He told me his identity today after I claimed my information so I could get a better layout of the roles left in the game. In addition we cooked up a plan that was one to rule them all. If you all think that leaving an anarchist alive is a smart thing to do then so be it, but don't lynch Nikifor is all I ask. The Jailor needs to talk to him tonight in private and you can think what you want about it, but I assure you the questions he asks will provide us with more intel than a lynch would.

So Alexei changes his mind every few minutes, claims random things, and flip flops and while I still think he's retarded he somehow just proved himself as detective by Ark's claim.

Viktoria
January 20th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Allow to disprove that belief.

Yayap nailed philie FM3 and he didn't even check her Night 1. The fact that he was a sheriff held no relevance to him finding philie.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 02:13 PM
That's only because Yayap could use cheats that aren't available to him anymore.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 02:16 PM
@ Fyodor

Ark's and my claims disprove that Tatyana is the anarchist. Didn't you think of a response to this?

Allow to disprove that belief.

Yayap nailed philie FM3 and he didn't even check her Night 1. The fact that he was a sheriff held no relevance to him finding philie.

Or like when Matvei lynched Gavril.

I'll keep my vote on Svet because I still want him to role claim.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Or like when Matvei lynched Gavril.

Matvei lynched Gavril because Gavril lied about receiving the rep. I suppose Matvei thought Gavril was peasant asking for recruit and thus is disposable. Alexei, I still remember that YOU ALSO VOTED GAVRIL. For the time being I believe that you are the detective, but you are not cleared yourself. You only defended Gavril after he had been hammered.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Matvei lynched Gavril because Gavril lied about receiving the rep. I suppose Matvei thought Gavril was peasant asking for recruit and thus is disposable. Alexei, I still remember that YOU ALSO VOTED GAVRIL. For the time being I believe that you are the detective, but you are not cleared yourself. You only defended Gavril after he had been hammered.

I voted Gavril before Tatyana said he was blocked. I'd gone to bed a few hours before then.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 02:26 PM
It's funny because it actually just proves to me that she's the disposer. We missed a German kill last night as well. Maybe they thought no one would block her again so they sent her out to kill someone and landed on a jailed target. I don't know, but it just doesn't add up to her being an actress. If you wanted to stop a kill why not target someone who wasn't one of 3 people being jailed. I don't pretend to know the whole story like you, but I gave my actions, results, and reasons for everything I did.

You wanna kill someone else I'm fine with that, but like I said leave Nikifor to the Jailor.

-vote Svetlana

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 02:39 PM
It's funny because it actually just proves to me that she's the disposer. We missed a German kill last night as well. Maybe they thought no one would block her again so they sent her out to kill someone and landed on a jailed target. I don't know, but it just doesn't add up to her being an actress. If you wanted to stop a kill why not target someone who wasn't one of 3 people being jailed. I don't pretend to know the whole story like you, but I gave my actions, results, and reasons for everything I did.

You wanna kill someone else I'm fine with that, but like I said leave Nikifor to the Jailor.

-vote Svetlana

So your saying that the janitor randomly claims to have blocked Matvei (Matvei was blocked and no one else has said that they blocked him) in order to save the doctor from being lynched? And the only day with no other blocked claims is the day when Tatyana herself was blocked by Arkadi. A consort maybe, but not a janitor.

I respect that you keep trying but when the evidence is this strong against you, you don't really have a chance. If the jailor won't execute you after this then I don't know what to say.

There is no point in jailing Nikifor. As a confirmed mafia he will tell you nothing as he has no chance of escaping by lying.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Tatyana (3): Nadezha, Prokofi, Jelena
Nikifor (5): Georgi, Vasili, Moisey, Svetlana, Arkadi, Alexei
Svetlana (5): Leonid, Mihail, Viktoria, Fyodor

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Nikifor (5): Georgi, Vasili, Moisey, Svetlana, Arkadi, Alexei
Svetlana (5): Leonid, Alexei, Mihail, Viktoria, Fyodor

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I'm waiting for Kirill, Vasili and Moisey to explain their rep lies on day 2. I'm also waiting for Ania, Andrei, Peotr, Prokhor, Sacha to roleclaim.

And Alexei, giving fake and wrong tally is scummy.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Nikifor (5): Georgi, Vasili, Moisey, Svetlana, Arkadi

You might mean this. You voted two people.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 02:53 PM
You might mean this. You voted two people.

I considered changing my vote to Nikifor so we would get a confirmed scum lynch then thought better of it as Svet needs to claim :p

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 02:57 PM
So your saying that the janitor randomly claims to have blocked Matvei (Matvei was blocked and no one else has said that they blocked him) in order to save the doctor from being lynched? And the only day with no other blocked claims is the day when Tatyana herself was blocked by Arkadi. A consort maybe, but not a janitor.

I respect that you keep trying but when the evidence is this strong against you, you don't really have a chance. If the jailor won't execute you after this then I don't know what to say.

There is no point in jailing Nikifor. As a confirmed mafia he will tell you nothing as he has no chance of escaping by lying.

No, he knows Gavril isn't in the mafia and knew Matvei claimed he was blocked and then unclaimed that. Maybe his mafia buddies knew he was blocked so he claimed he was the blocker and he obviously knew Gavril wasn't mafia so he could gain some credibility.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 03:27 PM
Yes, or maybe I'M A FREAKIN ACTRESS!

Again, you (Fyodor and Jelena, among other people) are convincing me that you're both Germans and that your endgame plan is to crazy claim and get the town to lynch a PR, sealing the deal for you...

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Here's a question for you: if you're so confident that I am a disposer, then why haven't I ever used my ability? Fyodor, with Arkadi's claim, we've pretty much proven that you're full of crap...

Arkadi
January 20th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Here's a question for you: if you're so confident that I am a disposer, then why haven't I ever used my ability? Fyodor, with Arkadi's claim, we've pretty much proven that you're full of crap...

Actually, if the germans got a forger and a disposer, only using the forger would be the perfect cover for the "actress" that apparently only blocks dead people. I find it more believable than you being a german detainer at least.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 03:50 PM
The only way you are an actress is if you are framed and I personally don't think that's possible. Regardless now that I know you're not an anarchist I'm more willing to vote someone else other than Nikifor.

It'd be nice if the jailor could send Alexei a message saying to listen to me with proof so he knows it's not just me sending it to him.

As to why you haven't used your ability yet, I don't know. It just seems strange that you actually targeted Larisa.

Arkadi
January 20th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Alright, I think I've caused enough damage while getting my own information. I didn't block Tatyana night two. I blocked Alexei. I would like to refer everyone to the following post I made on day two:

"I'm on now, I'm curious what the results will be from Moisey/Alexei"

I said that because I blocked Alexei night two, and surprise surprise, she didn't actually have anything on Moisey (who correctly pointed out that she was full of shit). Since her clearing of Tatyana rested on me, I wanted to see how she would react if I played along, and of course it went about as well as I suspected: Tatyana became a "proven town member" and I became scum.

Well, I'm not going to sit around while you wait until tonight to shoot me after clearing your buddy Alexei.

Vote Alexei

Georgi had it right all along it turns out. Please, provide us with more claims Alexei. I need the laugh. And if a gunsmith did give you a gun last night, don't think for a minute you're going to add to the KPN tonight. You're going to love my night performance.

Nikifor (4): Georgi, Vasili, Moisey, Svetlana
Alexei (1): Arkadi

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Well, I'm sorry that you don't believe my actress claim... At the very least, I'll demonstrate why Fyodor is full of crap:

Fyodor says I'm Propogandist/Anarchist/Disposer...
1) Arkadi roleblocked me on N2, so I couldn't have been the anarchist.
2) Never once has there been a cleaned body, and Fyodor insisted that I was the anarchist anyway.
3) A propogandist wouldn't lie about their role like this (at least, I wouldn't: Jack or Claw might :P).
4) If I was framed, then that would mean that one of the Germans is a disposer. See reason 2.
5) There is no evidence of a bus driver, nor was I driven ever.
6) I am an actress.
7) If I targeted Larisa last night, then I can't possibly be a disposer because she wasn't cleaned.

Therefore, Fyodor is lying and is probably a German (trying to end it today with a town mislynch or split-vote no-lynch). As such, we could probably look at his list of targets from yesterday to find non-Germans, and Jelena (the once-inactive, suddenly active and anti-Tatyana player) is also probably a German.

EDIT: Now Arkadi is going back on what he said. Lololol.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 04:03 PM
You know what, screw it. We can't win: the town is too AFK, the scum will split the vote, and the Germans are actually getting you guys to believe them... This is pretty much pointless.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 04:07 PM
By the way Arkadi, you can't roleblock a gunshot so Alexei could still shoot...

Arkadi
January 20th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Well, I'm sorry that you don't believe my actress claim... At the very least, I'll demonstrate why Fyodor is full of crap:

Fyodor says I'm Propogandist/Anarchist/Disposer...
2) Never once has there been a cleaned body, and Fyodor insisted that I was the anarchist anyway.
3) A propogandist wouldn't lie about their role like this (at least, I wouldn't: Jack or Claw might :P).
4) If I was framed, then that would mean that one of the Germans is a disposer. See reason 2.
5) There is no evidence of a bus driver, nor was I driven ever.
6) I am an actress.
7) If I targeted Larisa last night, then I can't possibly be a disposer because she wasn't cleaned.

Therefore, Fyodor is lying and is probably a German (trying to end it today with a town mislynch or split-vote no-lynch). As such, we could probably look at his list of targets from yesterday to find non-Germans, and Jelena (the once-inactive, suddenly active and anti-Tatyana player) is also probably a German.

EDIT: Now Arkadi is going back on what he said. Lololol.

Not going back on what I've said, watching how things unfold when I play along. There is quite a difference actually, which I think is highlighted by your reasons that Fyodor is full of crap. That is to say, your reasons are practically nonexistent.

1) Wrong. Blocked Alexei, try again.
2) Never been a cleaned body, good cover for a disposer as has been discussed. Though we don't know what you are anyway.
3) A propagandist... wha?
4) You weren't framed. And reason 2 isn't an excuse anyway.
5) I agree, no one has been bus driven. Good call?
6) No, you're not. I am. For further proof see day one, which is why I was sure Matvei was telling the truth and continued to vote Gavril despite an "actress" claiming a block.
7) You can target someone to kill and not clean. There's a missing german kill, so this possible. Once again, all of your sources of confirmation are dead. Crazy coincidences, huh?

Edit: Didn't know guns ignore role-block. Totally worth exposing Alexei's bull shit then. She can't silence me tonight like she had hoped I guess :).

Mihail
January 20th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Alright guys, for the sake of getting something done today i'l go and say you are all innocent, ok? Now shut up and vote Svetlana. Sheesh.

Arkadi
January 20th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Alright guys, for the sake of getting something done today i'l go and say you are all innocent, ok? Now shut up and vote Svetlana. Sheesh.

Fine, but don't say I didn't warn y'all.

Vote Svetlana

Svetlana (6): Leonid, Alexei, Mihail, Viktoria, Fyodor, Arkadi

Yakov
January 20th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Wow 7 Pages full of Fuck. Thank god everybody WIFOMS like crazy every fucking game to make winning for Town nearly impossible! When will you clowns learn this? I help the Martier win because he is my personal MVP in this game!

Vote Tatyana

Tatyana (4): Nadezha, Prokofi, Jelena, Yakov
Svetlana (6): Leonid, Alexei, Mihail, Viktoria, Fyodor, Arkadi

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 04:27 PM
1) Ah, but someone did.
2) Never been a cleaned body. Good to see that the disposer is being so useful.
3) Fyodor says I'm a propagandist/anarchist/disposer. I am not a propagandist.
4) A reason why there is no disposer in the game and, therefore, a framer couldn't have framed me to give Fyodor that investigation result.
5) Just covering all the bases...
6) Matvei even said he was blocked. He was just so arrogant that he thought it would help us to lynch someone without telling us the real reason why.. and that involved revoking his blocked claim and false claiming sheriff (both lies).
7) I could, but why would I when there's a general and a Sapper who can both kill instead? Also, why would the Germans kill Larisa?

I roleblocked Matvei twice (he admitted it before going all Jack-mode on us) and Larisa once. I am clearly scum because the 2 people I blocked are both dead :P Amazing logic

Vasili
January 20th, 2012, 04:28 PM
-vote Svetlana
I'll be pretty busy for the rest of the day, but I have a few things I need to say before the vote is hammered.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 04:30 PM
Yakov, I wish I was the martyr: it would be so much easier than winning with this town...

By the way, we can't lynch a German today: that would require everyone to actually agree and NOT split the vote. No, the only way we lynch is if the Germans endorse it...

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Tatyana if your roleblock claim is true, then Svetlana is the detainer.
1) Only the detainer will block actress if mafia is not killing tonight.
2) You also claimed that you were not bussed.
3) Initially, I suspect that you and Alexei were bussed thus you roleblocked yourself.
4) I'm also not witched.
5) I've also considered that you are the fake actress and Svetlana is the real actress and roleblocked you, which I now find unlikely.
I hope I'm being clear enough.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 04:39 PM
I'm bad at judging so I dare not give any opinion on others without solid proof. I work with information and not reads. I think that Svetlana is the detainer. I repped Svetlana yesterday but she refused to defend herself. Unless of course there are two actress and Alexei and Tatyana are hiding some information. I want to solve the German mystery before proceeding to Bolsheviks.

3) Initially, I suspect that you and Alexei were bussed thus you roleblocked yourself.
4) I'm also not witched.
5) I've also considered that you are the fake actress and Svetlana is the real actress and roleblocked you, which I now find unlikely.

You're not being clear enough, how do you know Svetlana is the person who roleblocked Tat?

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 04:44 PM
In your rep message you sent me the following:

20-01-2012 11:00 AM
Thread: Day 3 - The Massacre

Leo here. Think that Svet is BD. BDed Tat and Alex. Tat self block.

Are you claiming lookout and if so what exactly did the results say because I don't quite get it. I'm assuming you saw Svetlana and Tatyana visit Tatyana?

If that's the case I think Svet is a witch rather than a bus driver. You have to be more clear though.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Can't you read between the lines? I'm the lookout. I watched Tatyana especially after her disguiser check rep saying that she might die that night. According to Tatyana, 3 people visited her on night 2. The teacher, gunsmith and detainer (unlikely to be actress). Strangely, I only see Svetlana visiting Tatyana, thus my suspicion of bussing and witching. I tried to confirm with the host whether teacher and gunsmith can be detected and I got NO REPLY, which means they cannot be detected like the jailor.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 04:54 PM
That seems extremely strange.

Jailing/executing
Interviewing
Drunkard chooses role
Teacher chooses student
Watching/following
Controlling
Blocking
Driving
Giving an item
Framing
Investigative roles/propagandist
Guarding
Recruiting
Killing/disguising/martyr death
Healing
Cleaning/replacing last will
Setting bomb
Publishing a newspaper

Looks to me like Tatyana is lying about being roleblocked OR about the gun.

Svet can only be one of the two.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 04:56 PM
In your rep message you sent me the following:

20-01-2012 11:00 AM
Thread: Day 3 - The Massacre

Leo here. Think that Svet is BD. BDed Tat and Alex. Tat self block.

Are you claiming lookout and if so what exactly did the results say because I don't quite get it. I'm assuming you saw Svetlana and Tatyana visit Tatyana?

If that's the case I think Svet is a witch rather than a bus driver. You have to be more clear though.

I repped you again with my COM account in case you are wondering about the positive rep.

We will be informed if we are witched. So Svetlana is not the witch. And Tatyana said that SHE WAS NOT BUSSED.

Nadezhda
January 20th, 2012, 05:13 PM

I said that because I blocked Alexei night two

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????

And if Arkhadi blocked you as you say, does that mean you're no longer claiming escort??

Fuck you're hard to follow.

Nadezhda
January 20th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Just so we can fucking get something done today. Christ. If we No Lynch, we're fucked.

-vote Svetlana

Tatyana (3): Prokofi, Jelena, Yakov
Nikifor (3): Georgi, Moisey, Svetlana
Svetlana ( 8 ): Leonid, Alexei, Mihail, Viktoria, Fyodor, Arkadi, Vasili, Nadezhda

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Please roleblock Tatyana Ark. If everything is as I thought then he attacked the jailed target last night and we need to stop him from killing a town role.

Arkadi
January 20th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Please roleblock Tatyana Ark. If everything is as I thought then he attacked the jailed target last night and we need to stop him from killing a town role.

I will, though I fear tonight will be my only chance to prevent Tatyana if Alexei was indeed given a gun :(. So please don't fuck it up tomorrow.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Alexei has been full of shit all game, I truly won't hold anything she said as fact.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 05:30 PM
I'm not convinced that Tatyana is the Anarchist. I disagree with blocking Anarchist. I suggest that we cooperate with Anarchist and give him a kill list instead. If we promise not to lynch German General and Bolshevik Stalin and kill them instead at night, I think Anarchist will be happy to join town. We need all the help we can get.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 05:32 PM
I'm not too sure I trust Arkadi. And please don't forget Nikifor tonight.

Kirill
January 20th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I'm waiting for Kirill, Vasili and Moisey to explain their rep lies on day 2. I'm also waiting for Ania, Andrei, Peotr, Prokhor, Sacha to roleclaim.
And Alexei, giving fake and wrong tally is scummy.

Kirill apologizes for attending real life work duties and his here.

Here are the rep messages you desire.

Day 2 : Finally, someone polite. If Alexei does turn out to be mafia, then you're next on my healing list.
Day 2 : I am Lenin. You have been chosen to join the Bolsheviks. Type this code word in Day if you accept: Potato

The single rep from day 1 relates to Kirill's com identity and will remain private for now.

Kirill believes that many Germans need to die tonight for the Empire to survive and triumph over the Germans, Bolsheviks, and anyone else that stands against the Empire. With 7 members.. their numbers must be culled. Or slaughter is the only outcome.

Kirill would be happy to offer insights into other players.. as it is all he has to offer. Jailing Nikifor will serve no purpose as no new knowledge will be gathered. He would be a good lynch target perhaps. With the German Medic a night kill becomes more difficult as a publicly declared kill-target would be healed. I believe, I have found the reasoning you believe Tatyana is German rather than Anarchist. Although requires further review on my part. Revealing the identities of Scum is Paramount today. Especially those of German persuasion.

If we cannot cause the deaths of two Germans by the Next Morning they may control the majority. I suggest that the Neutral roles keep that in mind. The Germans will crush you along with town.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Vote Svetlana

Well, on N2 I was given a gun, roleblocked, and Nikita picked me as a student. I doubt the teacher-thing would show up on a lookout report, but I don't know what to tell you beyond that.

I can't counterclaim multiple Germans, so I guess you'll just get to see the truth when I'm dead...

Viteslav
January 20th, 2012, 07:08 PM
vote svetlana

Kirill
January 20th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Kirill fears Germans are attempting to derail a German lynch. Kirill does not understand current voting patterns.. voting on known German for now.

-vote Nikifor

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Ok, I'm going to break this down piece by piece.

First off, Nikifor is a confirmed German. The German's have successfully split the vote off on to Tatyana based on conjecture and assumption.

Secondly, I'm not lurking, I'm WORKING. I was actively last (real) night, went to bed, woke up, read what I missed, cast my vote as Nikifor is confirmed German and head to work. I got home 2 hours ago after 10 hours, and instead of coming straight here, I spent some time with my girlfriend. I do not have that many hours in every day to devote to FM.

Now, 1 by 1, in chronological order:

Svetlana is German

Right

I claim that Svetlana is German and Viktoria is Bolshevik. From the posts, I think Tatyana and Alexei need to come clean if they think that Svetlana is not a German. Or maybe Svetlana need to explain if she don't want a mislynch. I think Tatyana and Alexei are hiding something, but they are town. I think Viktoria is Bolshevik because of what Jaroslav said in his last will and I have prove to support my accusations.

The first bold is effectively baseless.

The second bold, I have not been presented with anything to explain at this point.

I think that both Viktoria and Svet are scummy so them being a german and a bolshevik would not be that surprising. Svet is still likely to be german whatever Viktoria is as the Bolsheviks probably have some information against her.

More baseless conjecture coming out of thin air. Still not even an accusation, just "svet is scummy"

The first two bolds are completely contradicting. He's basing this on an accusation he has not publicly made yet (please take note of this). I'll post the rep he sent me once we get to a public accusation.

Admitting to a connection to Fyodor.

vote Svetlana

Viktoria and Svet both need to role claim and give their info.

I really don't as this is a German ploy. Keep reading, it will make sense.

This is one big mess to untangle. I think Svetlana is the biggest scum today other than Nikifor who has been condemned by the propagandist. I don't see how Viktoria is a Bolshevik but I am guessing Leo has information towards proving this claim? Anyway I see two people saying Svet is german, and she has been mostly lurking so far. She only posted alot on day 2, but has slipped under the radar since.

-vote Svetlana

The first bold is based on nothing but "svet is scummy" claims, and information that hasn't been anything other than hinted at yet. Also, who the fuck is Mihail and why does he have an opinion of me out of nowhere based on nothing, yet?

The second bold I explained at the start of this post. Day 1 has nothing to offer but retrospect, so I played the observer on Day 1. Day 2, as noted, I posted alot. Day 3, started late last night and I explained that to you earlier in this post.

4) I'm also not witched.

I'm sorry, what?

Ok, you see that there was no revealed information until this:

Can't you read between the lines? I'm the lookout. I watched Tatyana especially after her disguiser check rep saying that she might die that night. According to Tatyana, 3 people visited her on night 2. The teacher, gunsmith and detainer (unlikely to be actress). Strangely, I only see Svetlana visiting Tatyana, thus my suspicion of bussing and witching. I tried to confirm with the host whether teacher and gunsmith can be detected and I got NO REPLY, which means they cannot be detected like the jailor.

Until this post, there was not a single public accusation against me outside of, "Svet is scummy" and Leonid saying "I hav infos" but not revealing anything.

It starts with a devoid-of-legitimacy accusation, and all of a sudden Leonid and Alexei are pushing that I am scummy like they know something. Fyodor I am sure mentioned me, but nothing to defend against, correct if wrong. But that could be explained by Leonid supposedly giving his info to Fyodor. Fair enough.

But then what about Alexei and Mihail? Where did their conviction come from? As I pointed out, there was no claim made against me until AFTER the inquisition. Make sense of this.

OR... I will do it for you.

Leonid, Alexei, Mihail and (maybe) Viktoria are German.

this was the rep I received that i assumed Leonid is referring to:

Why did you visit Tatyana? Post the reason or I'll get you lynched!

The problem is, I never visited Tatyana. Leonid is lying.

Why is Leonid lying?

I am one of the missing kills from last night. I was attacked and then healed. I could not know whether it was the Anarchist or the Germans, but with this mass attack based on information not revealed publicly until after the attack and subsequent train job, there is a cooperative effort to have me killed. One that is communicating outside of these day threads.

A town lynch occurs with cooperative discussion. The votes for me came out of literally NOTHING.

At this point the Germans have successfully diverted the lynch vote off of Nikifor (A CONFIRMED GERMAN) and subsequently on to myself and Tatyana.

So yeah, fuck you German faggots. I owe you nothing. And to add, this took me an hour to write out as I have a GIRLFRIEND that requires ATTENTION. Not a lurker, just a lover and a worker.

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Viktoria
Svetlana is German

Right

Originally Posted by Leonid

The first two bolds are completely contradicting. He's basing this on an accusation he has not publicly made yet (please take note of this). I'll post the rep he sent me once we get to a public accusation.

I meant to add that the accusation is only "Svet visited Tatyana". He never explains in any way why he thinks I'm the detainer. He just says it like we should trust him.

Admitting to a connection to Fyodor.

I really don't as this is a German ploy. Keep reading, it will make sense.

The first bold is based on nothing but "svet is scummy" claims, and information that hasn't been anything other than hinted at yet. Also, who the fuck is Mihail and why does he have an opinion of me out of nowhere based on nothing, yet?

The second bold I explained at the start of this post. Day 1 has nothing to offer but retrospect, so I played the observer on Day 1. Day 2, as noted, I posted alot. Day 3, started late last night and I explained that to you earlier in this post.

I'm sorry, what?

Ok, you see that there was no revealed information until this:

Until this post, there was not a single public accusation against me outside of, "Svet is scummy" and Leonid saying "I hav infos" but not revealing anything.

It starts with a devoid-of-legitimacy accusation, and all of a sudden Leonid and Alexei are pushing that I am scummy like they know something. Fyodor I am sure mentioned me, but nothing to defend against, correct if wrong. But that could be explained by Leonid supposedly giving his info to Fyodor. Fair enough.

But then what about Alexei and Mihail? Where did their conviction come from? As I pointed out, there was no claim made against me until AFTER the inquisition. Make sense of this.

OR... I will do it for you.

Leonid, Alexei, Mihail and (maybe) Viktoria are German.

this was the rep I received that i assumed Leonid is referring to:

The problem is, I never visited Tatyana. Leonid is lying.

Why is Leonid lying?

I am one of the missing kills from last night. I was attacked and then healed. I could not know whether it was the Anarchist or the Germans, but with this mass attack based on information not revealed publicly until after the attack and subsequent train job, there is a cooperative effort to have me killed. One that is communicating outside of these day threads.

A town lynch occurs with cooperative discussion. The votes for me came out of literally NOTHING.

At this point the Germans have successfully diverted the lynch vote off of Nikifor (A CONFIRMED GERMAN) and subsequently on to myself and Tatyana.

So yeah, fuck you German faggots. I owe you nothing. And to add, this took me an hour to write out as I have a GIRLFRIEND that requires ATTENTION. Not a lurker, just a lover and a worker.[/QUOTE]

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Fuck me, I fail at forum.

After this:
I meant to add that the accusation is only "Svet visited Tatyana". He never explains in any way why he thinks I'm the detainer. He just says it like we should trust him.
Everything after that is just a fucked up a repost. Forgot to delete the rest of the quote before I post the corrections. My bad.

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Jesus christ, I deleted one of the corrections....

When I said "right" it's sarcasm. I'm not saying that what Viktoria is saying is correct.

Mihail
January 20th, 2012, 08:38 PM
You do realize that claiming real life reasons for lurking just makes it seem more suspicious, right? 'Cus frankly put, its just not an excuse. If you don't have time to play the game, why sign up? Come up with something better please.

This vote train on you was more intended as a pressure lynch. Seeing as you go and accuse everyone voting you of being german it seems there might actually be a good reason to lynch you, your defense is very panicky and full of conspiracy theories. Saying your primary accuser is lying makes it a "my word against his word" situation, forcing us to lynch one of you in order to discover the truth.

A better defense would be role-claiming and explaining things more rationally. Your defense indicates you are scum, sorry to say. I had no conviction of your lynch before, but now you gave me reasons for it.

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 08:51 PM
You do realize that claiming real life reasons for lurking just makes it seem more suspicious, right? 'Cus frankly put, its just not an excuse. If you don't have time to play the game, why sign up? Come up with something better please.

Are you for fucking real? I'm hear aren't I? Am I really expected to devote 16 hours a day to this? Kiss my ass, I'm allowed to have a life out of FM. Real life reasons are not an excuse, they're an explanation; that's a big difference. And I've been active except for that period of time between the start of this day and now. Do you want me to quit my job so you have more fantasy to read? Should I dump my girlfriend? Fuck off.

This vote train on you was more intended as a pressure lynch. Seeing as you go and accuse everyone voting you of being german it seems there might actually be a good reason to lynch you, your defense is very panicky and full of conspiracy theories. Saying your primary accuser is lying makes it a "my word against his word" situation, forcing us to lynch one of you in order to discover the truth.

Bold: Not everyone, four people. Get your facts strait before you try to use them against me.

There is no conspiracy theory because Leonid IS lying. I did not visit Tatyana at any point during this game. That's a simple fact. I then explain WHY he is lying and serve you 4 Germans CLEARLY working off the same conviction but with not a SINGLE accusation until AFTER they start a lynch train. Explain this to me. PLEASE explain that to me why that would happen out of NOTHING. Unless "so and so is scummy" is actually grounds to lynch someone.

A better defense would be role-claiming and explaining things more rationally. Your defense indicates you are scum, sorry to say. I had no conviction of your lynch before, but now you gave me reasons for it.

Of course it's a better defense. Except, I'm defending myself from a lie. A lie being perpetuated by individuals who seem to have conveniently forgotten that Nikifor is a CONFIRMED GERMAN. Thus, splitting the vote.

A vote split is not a conspiracy. It is a commonly used tactic by scum. Re-read previous FMs if you don't believe me.

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 08:55 PM
I have to be honest, I'm only voting Svetlana because I want to lynch someone today. I actually agree that the Germans have been working to split the vote or divert the lynch entirely (and they have succeeded), but ultimately our only option is going to be to pick a target and have everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) vote for them. Just like yesterday, it'll be a hit-and-miss thing. I would like to lynch Fyodor or Jelena, but sadly one of us needs to die before I actually have proof about that. As such, I vote vor Svetlana since we need to lynch and Svetlana certainly hasn't demonstrated that he/she is town.

I sympathize for you and your IRL stuff Svetlana (I too have stuff going on that takes my attention for great portions of the day, and has done so in the past). However, I don't trust you and, as such, will lynch you if it gives us a shot at victory...

By the way, if you can successfully defend yourself and get people voting for Nikifor, I might be more inclined to vote for him instead (as I do suspect him more than you). A roleclaim might not be a bad idea... maybe even toss in your COM identity.

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 08:59 PM

Not to mention, you called me "the biggest scum today."

Why is that? What were you basing that on? A pressure lynch? Or maybe because I was "lurking"? But certainly not that, because lurking is not something that should EVER be explained. And if it's not actually lurking, than we should all either quit our jobs, abandon our kids and divorce our loved ones or just stop enjoying FM so others, who have all of 12 posts (like you) can be MORE active... or something like that, right?

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 09:02 PM
By the way, if you can successfully defend yourself and get people voting for Nikifor, I might be more inclined to vote for him instead (as I do suspect him more than you). A roleclaim might not be a bad idea... maybe even toss in your COM identity.

NIKIFOR IS A 100% CONFIRMED GERMAN

What more do you need to lynch him? Seriously?

If you want my COM identity, ask Sumi. The only other rep I got this game was:

Would I be correct in assuming you're ************ Kufufu.

the only defense I should need right now is the obvious ploy unfolding before us.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Leo not sure if message from king anymore. Leo now thinks message is from commies. Leo suspects that people with green badges are commies.

Leo will wait and see before voting fascist Ig or Alex. Leo hopes town discuss more things beside Ig or Alex. Leo nid more information.

Tat says Tat roleblocked. Leo thinks fascist detained Tat. Leo feel strange nobody say this.

Fascists killed scary Galina and hiding Juri. Leo thinks fascists plan to kill one brave town and one timid town every night. Archie killed Mat. Leo also thought Mat was king. Leo do not understand why commies want to kill fellow peasants. Leo thinks commies are witched. Leo reads white dead note. Leo sees what commies see. Leo thinks triangle. Fascists kill commies kill town kill fascists. Need to keep balance. Archie in the middle decides who win. Archie starts close to commies. Fascists can reveal or bomb Archie. Town can reveal and lynch Archie or targets. But Archie can win with anyone.

Leo gives names of Ania, Evgheni, Ilya, Peotr, Prokhor, Prokofi and Sergei. Leo feels they have things to hide.

This is a pressure lynch. I wanted you to tell the reasons on day 3 but we had a better candidate - Igor and problems with blackouts.

Carriage Driver

You are the driver of a horse carriage, who makes a living on transporting the bourgeoisieto and from places.

Abilities:

Choose two players to give them a ride someplace else. The actions directed to one of them will be redirected to the other.
Your targets are notified that they were driven.

Win Conditions:

Neutralize the German and Communist threats, as well as any rival neutral parties.

Tatyana said she was not bussed on night 2. Alexei ignored my question. And I'm not witched. Stranger still I only see you alone visiting when there should be two. If I am to believe you, then Tatyana is lying.

I agree that Nikifor is a good lynch today. But lynching him straight without weeding out further suspects are not pro-town. I missed that chance yesterday and I won't miss it again today.

I didn't know that you have been healed. If that is the case, then town have hope. We still have a doctor.

-unvote Svetlana

Now I need to think about who is lying. Tatyana for giving misleading information or you. Svetlana, in that case may I know whom did you visit on night 2? Don't tell me you don't have night actions and claim that you have been framed. Lookout is not affected by framing.

Leonid
January 20th, 2012, 09:28 PM
I will be back in 8 hours. Like you, real life. I'll be hunting Bolsheviks later. And hello Dimwit.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 09:33 PM
If you saw him visit tatyana and he says he didn't then he's a lying sack of shit and needs to die.

Who in their right mind would heal Svet? It looks to me like we found a person was healed by their German Medic and attacked by the Anarchist?

I don't see any reason out of the handful of claimed town roles why a doctor would choose to heal you of all people.

My vote stays now because you lied about visiting Tatyana which you clearly did and you got healed.

I didn't even think you were a good target to lynch before, but after that wall of text I'm pretty certain.

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Tatyana said she was not bussed on night 2. Alexei ignored my question. And I'm not witched. Stranger still I only see you alone visiting when there should be two. If I am to believe you, then Tatyana is lying.

Now I need to think about who is lying. Tatyana for giving misleading information or you. Svetlana, in that case may I know whom did you visit on night 2? Don't tell me you don't have night actions and claim that you have been framed. Lookout is not affected by framing.

You need to learn mechanics. Whether or not Tatyana was bused, for you to have seen me visit her, I would have also had to have chosen Tatyana as a night target. I did no such thing, nor was I witched, bused or otherwise.

Leonid, you either have faulty information, or you're lying. It's that simple.

If you saw him visit tatyana and he says he didn't then he's a lying sack of shit and needs to die.

He didn't see me visit Tatyana or anyone else, for that matter.

Who in their right mind would heal Svet? It looks to me like we found a person was healed by their German Medic and attacked by the Anarchist?

I don't see any reason out of the handful of claimed town roles why a doctor would choose to heal you of all people.

That's opinion and has no basis in what really has transpired these last few nights.

My vote stays now because you lied about visiting Tatyana which you clearly did and you got healed.

I didn't even think you were a good target to lynch before, but after that wall of text I'm pretty certain.

I did not clearly visit Tatyana because I simply didn't visit her. The Lion is lying or has faulty information, period. I did not visit or attempt to visit Tatyana in any way, manner or capacity.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Nah, I believe Leo over you for the main reason being that out of all the people to heal the remaining doctor chose you. The only person dumb enough to do that would be the medic on your team if they thought you were getting shot.

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Also, we're killing your buddy Nikifor tonight in the jail.

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Nah, I believe Leo over you for the main reason being that out of all the people to heal the remaining doctor chose you. The only person dumb enough to do that would be the medic on your team if they thought you were getting shot.

If I am German, explain to me the "Svet is scummy" train that started based on nothing? I get pressure lynches, I got trains, but those that insisted "Svetlana is scummy" with NOTHING, literally NOTHING, please look up the word NOTHING to go on, all insisting I was miraculously scummy after Viktoria lays out a classicly ambiguous accusation and then herself disappears.

I would gladly give out my Role if there was some valid accusation on the table, or if someone could explain why I was so scummy before Leonid even made a claim on me. But instead, I am expected to counter claim an obvious German train, headed by nothing and than a miraculous claim AFTER the "Svet is scummy" train.

If I was shot by the Anarchist, why would such a coordinated, yet baseless train have started? How did so many townies all of a sudden find me "scum target #2" behind only Nikifor? How does something like that come about? If Leonid had made his claim and THEN we saw the train, it would make sense, but the scum-train started long before a claim with any amount of perceived substance came about.

I assure you, the leaders of this wagon are not Town. By no means are they pro-town. Had they been, they would have set their lynch on the one absolutely confirmed baddie of this day like any pro-town would: Nikifor.

I won't role claim when it is obvious scum trying to get me to role claim.

Not to mention, Town has no room to fuck another lynch right now. Nikifor is the ONLY safe lynch as he is the ONLY confirmed baddie at the moment. I told town that lynching a healer claim was a bad idea, and I was fucking right. You're doing it again, except this time it's a CONFIRMED GERMAN you are CHOOSING not to lynch.

Honestly, I'm done defending myself. I won't role claim until I see a legitimate claim weighed against me. I did not visit Tatyana, it is that simple.

Prokofi
January 20th, 2012, 10:33 PM
vote Svetlana

Svetlana: L-3

i give up.

despite how hyocritic i sound, i am just going to force a lynch.
not much time left in day.

i guess playing perfect for my role was insufficent.
GLHF.

Svetlana
January 20th, 2012, 10:46 PM
This is my last post for this day.

When you see my role and my last will, every one of you townies that vote for me will know what a mistake you made. And even with my last will, town is fucked because you guys would rather gamble on your lynches (ahem, Healer anyone?) than lynch a CONFIRMED GERMAN. I hope you realize, for future FMs, how utterly STUPID that is.

I hope to see you guys on day 4.

Forum Mafia GM
January 20th, 2012, 11:09 PM
Day will only end when a person is lynched. No deadline as you see.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 11:20 PM
vote Nikifor

Leonid is mafia. He lied about who visited Tatyana night 2.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 11:23 PM
I find it very hard to believe Svet was healed but I know that Arkadia visited Tatyana on night 2. Leonid says that only Svet visited Tatyana so he is obviously lying. Now that we don't have a deadline we shouldn't fear a no lynch. Some scum are voting Nikifor so he is are only other chance for a lynch. Svet is either Russian or more likely the immune anarchist.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 11:24 PM
vote Svetlana

Svetlana: L-3

i give up.

despite how hyocritic i sound, i am just going to force a lynch.
not much time left in day.

i guess playing perfect for my role was insufficent.
GLHF.

There is no deadline so chance your vote to a confirmed german instead of someone who has been lied about.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 11:28 PM
The jailor should jail and execute Fyodor tonight. I will shoot Arkadi.

I'm sure you know how stupid it would be to jail Nikifor as he won't post a single thing because he knows he will be executed whatever he does. You will learn nothing from him.

Jelena
January 20th, 2012, 11:37 PM
There's one side led by Fyodor to lynch Tatyana.
One side led by Alexei to do whatever the fuck (fuck reading the thread)

But both of them agree on one thing.

-vote Nikifor

Tatyana
January 20th, 2012, 11:42 PM
No deadline >.>

Well then... with more time comes more room to finish the lynch...

Vote Nikifor

Fyodor
January 20th, 2012, 11:49 PM
You sound as dumb as your picture looks.

The Game Master must be on some high as shit or all of you are lying.

I personally think Alexei was blocked N2 which means he couldn't have seen Ark. So Alexei is lying.

I also think Ark is our Actress because of my read on our other 'actress' Tatyana the disposer.

Why would Svet target Tatyana then? Leonid is our lookout who saw Svet visit tatyana who claimed roleblock merely as a way to not have to deal with a real role claim. She was safe because she knew Gavril was not mafia and could claim for the detainer(I'm not sure who it is)

I'm not sure who the detainer is because after Tatyana's great day 1 claim Svet(The Framer) framed Tatyana as a escort OR possibly a citizen/general so she wouldn't appear suspicious to investigators looking to be sure on her.

Nikifor was caught up in a pickle because of the prop, but he may be our detainer

So that leaves us with the following roles:
General - ?
Spotter - ?
Sapper - ?
Medic - Alexei?
Hidden German(Framer) - Svetlana
Hidden German(Detainer) - Nikifor?
Hidden German(Disposer) - Tatyana

Detective - ?
Nicholas II - I know who this is
Gunsmith - ?
Journalist - Unknown 100% Communist

Hidden Town Power(Investigator) - Me
Hidden Town Power(Actress) - Ark
Hidden Town Power(Lookout) - Leonid

Peasant/Proletariat - ?
Peasant/Proletariat - ?
Peasant - ?
Peasant - ?
Peasant - ?

Hidden any(Armorsmith) - I know who this is
Hidden any - ?
Hidden any - ?

Anarchist - ?

Stalin - ?

If anyone wants to fill in the blanks as I may have missed some things then go ahead and let me know. I only added names that were already claimed as to not add any additional targets to mafia, but the neutrals will want to take out the Germans rather than town anyway.

Trust me my friends, a lynch on Svet will put everything into place and his lies are piling high. I can't say what the plan is and the jailor can't come out of the works and say who he is or else it ruins the plan. So you have to realize that tonight the Jailor needs to execute Nikifor more than you could possibly know.

Georgi
January 20th, 2012, 11:52 PM
This is incredibly stupid.

Lynching the CONFIRMED GERMAN is a far better idea than a suspected Anarchist. First because its a CONFIRMED GERMAN, and second because the anarchist doesn't have six living allies that are likely to cause the town to lose even IF we lynch the confirmed one. Third reason is that the anarchist might be smart enough to target some Germans because its the only way they are going to have a chance at winning. Fourth reason is that jailor executions called for by the town have NOT been reliable in the past, and they shouldn't be. Asking the jailor to execute somebody is not a guarantee, and we need a guaranteed German lynch right now.

Alexei
January 20th, 2012, 11:53 PM
Nikifor is a confirmed German.

We have been given false evidence about Svetlana. If Leonid is the spotter then he knows Svetlana is the gunsmith. Otherwise Svetlana is the anarchist for surviving the mafia kill. We need the anarchist to kill the Germans and Bolsheviks. She will help us as the Germans want her lynched and she needs to kill the scum leaders to win. With scum so strong they are her highest priority right now and it is much harder for her to find the jailor (who will be killed by the Germans tonight if he really did tell Fyodor his identity).

Tatyana (1): Yakov
Nikifor (7): Georgi, Moisey, Svetlana, Kirill, Alexei, Jelena, Tatyana
Svetlana ( 8 ): Mihail, Viktoria, Fyodor, Arkadi, Vasilli, Nadezhda, Viteslav, Prokofi

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 12:04 AM
It's pointless, it's clear to me that none of you want to actually read what I'm writing and I can't spell it out for you because that ruins it. "No it doesn't he's just lying" fuck you faggoty audience member at the end of the game when it's painfully obvious that the strategy was the only possible way to win then you can go fuck yourselves

"Let's kill a confirmed german because there is nothing else we can do with a confirmed german" said the Captain of the Mouth-breathers association of fuckery

You're all dense and if the Jailor disagreed with it he'd be jailing and executing me for treason, but tomorrow night when you see who's dead and who's alive you'll be like "OH MAYBE HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH AND WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED OH WELL GG MAFIA YOU WIN"

Georgi
January 21st, 2012, 12:11 AM
Saying that we should follow a plan, and then refusing to say what the plan actually is, is not convincing as anything other than bs.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 12:13 AM
Yeah, because explaining the plan for the mafia is a surefire way of executing it perfectly!!

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 12:15 AM
The only good thing about no one understanding the plan is that the mafia don't understand the plan either.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 12:29 AM
I DIDN'T CHEAT! and I didn't use any resources that you couldn't use. My full explanation how I found the scum in FM3 was shown in full in the dead chat. ~Yayap~

lol His cheating was using things like who's online to see who was viewing threads so he could see who had a night chat.

---

Ok. I give up. You can't know the pain I'm going through right now, but I better get all your sympathy at the end of the game because this right here? This is bullshit. You can lynch me, lynch the jailor if you know him/her, lynch alexei, lynch nikifor i don't care anymore.

My vote is staying on Svetlana for a stupid reason which makes way more sense now.

let's just say my night action fucked up.

I apologize Tatyana. The amount of fuck going through my brain. I also got a rep message from the Jailor telling me why my plan made no sense so I tried to rethink it and couldn't until now.

Forum Mafia GM
January 21st, 2012, 12:29 AM
Ugh. I have made a slight mistake with night actions. I've corrected it to my ability right now but I apologize if i caused anyone confusion.

Tatyana
January 21st, 2012, 12:31 AM
Key word in that statement is 'only'. Listen, Jack tried to perform crazy stunts and look what happened: don't be the next Jack.

EDIT: Are you finally setting things straight Fyodor? >.>

Alexei
January 21st, 2012, 12:33 AM
Why do you want to lynch the anarchist instead of a german?

Why do you want to jail Nikifor when you will get no information from him?

Why did you lie about Tatyana's role?

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 12:48 AM
There is no setting things straight, everything I posted was true to me. I even told you all to basically make your own judgement call as long as you stayed away from Nikifor. You all chose Svetlana on your own. It floored me that I knew you visited Larisa and the whole detective claim trick actually worked, but it turns out you just visited Larisa and matvei twice which makes no sense to me, but you did it. It also sucks because I repped Leo to claim the lookout shit to confirm everything and he did, but now that's all completely wrong because I was wrong.

Leo is the Armorsmith that I found N1, he gave me a vest N3 and he gave a vest to an unknown person to me on N2 and N1. He thought I was the spy, but after 2 nights of not killing him he trusted me I guess. Then after all the bullshit I put him through today he probably hates me.

I knew he took up a spot on the town power so that's why I put him there as lookout. It's also why I made him clarify everything in day chat so everyone knew the claim and it could back me up a bit. Clearly it did no such thing and while it may all look scummy to you all I swear this is just a misunderstanding. I still ask that you not lynch Nikifor, but rather someone else who, yes, not confirmed, but pretty suspicious and likely german. I don't know who that might be, but I know it's not Svetlana, Tatyana, Alexei, Leonid, or Me.

Hopefully you make the right call.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 12:49 AM
a vest to an unknown person on N2 and N1** Fixed.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 12:53 AM
Why do you want to lynch the anarchist instead of a german?

Obeying orders from the Tsar is all.

Alexei
January 21st, 2012, 01:13 AM
Leo is the Armorsmith that I found N1, he gave me a vest N3 and he gave a vest to an unknown person to me on N2 and N1.

That looks like a slip and you were just making it up and couldn't decide which day you were supposed to have received armour. Like I did with the vote tally you forgot to delete the part where you were given a vest on night 2 after you had edited it to say you were given the vest on night 3. Which day did you tell the jailor you received a vest?

I want Leonid himself to claim armoursmith and tell us who he gave a vest to on day 1 and 2 and his reasons for giving it to them. Those people will then have to confirm they were given the vests.

I'll post more about this after I have looked over previous posts.

Andrei
January 21st, 2012, 01:14 AM

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 01:20 AM
That looks like a slip and you were just making it up and couldn't decide which day you were supposed to have received armour. Like I did with the vote tally you forgot to delete the part where you were given a vest on night 2 after you had edited it to say you were given the vest on night 3. Which day did you tell the jailor you received a vest?

Yes, because what I meant to say was

Leo is the Armorsmith that I found N1, he gave me a vest N3 and he gave a vest to an unknown personIM MAFIA LOLOLOL WHOOPS BETTER EREASE THIS on N2 and N1.

You used oops' hacking program to find all the ?'s didn't you!

Leo hasn't told me who he gave the vests to so you'll have to ask him that.

Andrei
January 21st, 2012, 01:30 AM
-vote Nikifor
I picked up a fight with a Nazi before, they didn't like the taste of my Russian power.

Nadezhda
January 21st, 2012, 01:33 AM
Look at this lurks mcgee captain Andrei come to say hello (edit:) and join a fuckin wagon. ^

I just read through this clusterfuck of thread, and then looked at the day 1 thread and realised that half of this fucking town are silent as ghosts and are not modkilled. Some WERE active on like day 1 but decided to go fuck about in lurktown.

I'm going to copy the entire name list and take out dead dudes and anyone I actually remember recently posting substance

Names:

Ilya
Andrei
Viteslav
Prokofi
Prokhor
Sacha
Peotr
Kirill
Ania
Yakov
Mihail

Thats like 10 people from where I sit reading this, not contributing.

Viteslav showed up on page 10 to join the wagon then bailed again, same with Kirill.

Mihail showed up randomly to shoot someone down saying "HURR CLAIMING RL ISNT EXCUSE FOR LURKING HURR" well sup bitch, why the fuck you only got 12 posts ? Speak the fuck up or get hung.

I dont remember seeing Ania or Peotr post ever, let alone today. Please link me.

This Andrei fuck above only has 4 posts, thats pretty self explanitory.

Look, I could go on but the point of the matter here is, these people are obviously up to shit if they havent been modkilled. Or, I guess, we could just go and lynch Nikifor and just let these guys do whatever the fuck they do at night.

unvote

I for one wont let this day go to night until we have a clear plan of how we're going to deal with these lurkers, whom I guarantee at least 3 are german.

edit:

Lmfao at Captain Wagon above me. This kid needs to be shot.

Andrei
January 21st, 2012, 01:38 AM
Nadezha is obvious scum.
If I lurk it is because I am a power role. From my times of lurking I have important information I will reveal to town tomorrow or on my last will. I may know a couple of Germans.

There are much more people that deserved to be shot other than me. Trust me my friend, this world is full of criminals and shooting me will be bad.

Alexei
January 21st, 2012, 01:40 AM
You used oops' hacking program to find all the ?'s didn't you!

Leo hasn't told me who he gave the vests to so you'll have to ask him that.

When I was making the vote tally, I voted for Nikifor and adjusted the tally with that vote. Then I reconsidered and deleted my vote for Nikifor and put myself back on the Svetlana train. However, I forgot to edit the changes I made to the vote tally so Nikifor still had my vote on the tally even though I didn't vote him. There were 2 of my votes on the tally because of this.

I am suggesting you did the same. You had in your post that Leonid gave you armour on night 2. You then reconsidered and said that Leonid gave you the armour on day 3 instead. You changed the post to say he gave you armour on night 3 but forgot to remove the part where you said he gave you the armour on night 2.

The fact is that you at one point had that he gave you armour on night 2.

Nadezhda
January 21st, 2012, 01:42 AM
Nadezha is obvious scum.
If I lurk it is because I am a power role. From my times of lurking I have important information I will reveal to town tomorrow or on my last will. I may know a couple of Germans.

There are much more people that deserved to be shot other than me. Trust me my friend, this world is full of criminals and shooting me will be bad.

Very quick to jump to the defensive, "friend". "I AM POWER ROLE. DO NOT SHOOT".

Why hold out till tomorrow? I'm sure after 4 days of super lurking you must have multiple targets for us?

Oh you said you may know a couple of Germans. Well ain't that swell. Just keep them to yourself then, I mean we dont need to know this information do we? Guess you wouldn't wanna sell out your friends.

Alexei
January 21st, 2012, 01:43 AM
"TL;DR Jailor took a chance on Alexei and Alexei is the 2nd most clean person in the game next to Tatyana right now. So you can suck a dick."

From day 3 by Fyodor. Quoting is not working.

Then why did you investigate her that night?

Andrei
January 21st, 2012, 01:49 AM
Very quick to jump to the defensive, "friend". "I AM POWER ROLE. DO NOT SHOOT".

Why hold out till tomorrow? I'm sure after 4 days of super lurking you must have multiple targets for us?

Oh you said you may know a couple of Germans. Well ain't that swell. Just keep them to yourself then, I mean we dont need to know this information do we? Guess you wouldn't wanna sell out your friends.

Yes, yes. I like to pick up fights very quickly, friend.
I am power role, so do not shoot because by tomorrow I will have a brilliant fantastic plan.
I cannot say all this today because I am not ready. I believe in friendship, just like ponies. Everyone is my friend even Germans.

Why are you so aggressive against innocent lurkers? You obviously do not know how to lurk or why people do it.

Ps - I am going back to lurk mode, I will keep up maybe tomorrow or a couple of days.

Nadezhda
January 21st, 2012, 01:51 AM
"im coming for u, scum ~ andrei"

Just got repped this on my post at the top of the page.

Interesting.

Nadezhda
January 21st, 2012, 01:55 AM
I'll elaborate, It's interesting because that's not how Andrei is typing in day. Andrei uses capitalization and the full word of 'you', for example.

Fyodor
January 21st, 2012, 01:56 AM
Oh my goodness, I didn't realize we had a mentally handicap in our midst.

CAN YOU READ THIS ALEXEI!? PERHAPS YOU ARE BLIND I WILL ASSIST YOU WITH THESE LARGE LETTERS

I checked her to be sure. I said that you were 2nd most clean because as I've said before the jailor took a chance on you. He trusted you and told me to defend you even though I said I didn't want to I did. I protected you from the fuckfest of shit going down and you just lied your ass off and flip floped more and more and never stopped so I gave up.

In a perfect world where fairy's and dragons roam I would not have had to check Tatyana as her role would be next to her name and this game would be easy. Before I started feeding names to Leo I wanted to be sure Tatyana was cleared as an escort and not a martyr or some crazy shit. It was better than targeting a lurker and maybe finding an actual role, but most likely finding a citizen.

Alexei
January 21st, 2012, 01:56 AM
I won't get off Fyo's back unless you tell me what the fuck you were thinking today.