PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 - The Massacre

Forum Mafia GM
January 15th, 2012, 04:52 PM
It was not long after the killing of Gavril that more bloodshed took place. As evening set in, the crowd disbanded, disheartened at the day’s failure. Only a few short minutes later, some loud yelling in a strange foreign language was heard in a distant alley, followed by several gunshots. Those that were courageous enough ran quickly to the scene to find Galina and Juri lying in a shared puddle of blood, a bullet through each of their heads. They were declared dead at the scene. Their houses were then searched for any possible ties to crime. In Galina’s house, they found many drawers filled with hundreds of folders containing profiles of various citizens of Petrograd. They also found a single sheet of paper lying on the table, blank but for the words “LAST WILL” at the top. Meanwhile, at Juri’s house, nothing was found but the attire and tools of an average factory worker, not even a last will of any sort.

Later in the night, yet more commotion was heard. At first nothing more than some light conversation, it quickly grew into a full-blown riot. The sound of glass shattering rang through the night, and some loud screams could be heard. The police promptly responded, and as quickly as it had started, the riot was over. The next morning, the devastation was clear. Broken glass lay everywhere, and not a single window was left unshattered. One shop was hit particularly hard, with the walls crumbling and all the items in the shop shattered on the floor. In the middle of all the wreckage lay the mangled body of Jaroslav, brutally killed while trying to defend his shop. A blood-covered note, which seemed to be quickly scrawled, was found in his hand, that read:

Our message to you comes in parts. Read every word carefully, as it shall change the way we play the game entirely.

Every one of you has been assigned a code. You may not have yet received your code, but you will if you manage to survive. Show us your worth and we shall reciprocate.

Your code is special. Write it down and save it. You will use it to communicate with us for the remainder of the game.

Germans, we request a temporary alliance. We know a majority of your team and if you do not comply with our peaceful offer of truce, then we will be forced to reveal your team to the Russians. We will not kill you as long as you do not kill us. Our primary objective is to eradicate the Power Roles, as should be your own. If you begin assassinating peasants, we will look upon the act as a declaration of war and will respond in kind. You have been forewarned.

In return for your service, we will offer you the gift of Tsar Nicholas II's dead body in exactly two days following this one.

Peasants, you are the only hope of revolution. We need you. If you have not yet received a code, fear not. All good things come to those who wait. Firstly, you must prove your worth. Only the virtuous and the willing are worthy of the Bolshevik ranks. Prove yourself and we shall bow down in your presence. The Russians are fools; an assortment of bumbling drones whom unjustly lynch the first man they find on the street. We will save the Motherland. We must save the Motherland. Join us.

Anarchist, we know you want us dead. We know it well. We know of your desire to lead our people to glory and although we may not agree fully, we understand you. We understand you. We know some of your enemies. We know who they are, where they are, what they are. We are willing to provide this information. We will kill Nicholas II for you and the Germans.

We will give our own lives up so that you can become our ally. Do not search for us or citizens or you will be declaring war upon us. If you wish to agree to a temporary alliance, display your allegiance by killing confirmed town. We do not back down on our word. We will reciprocate your sacrifice.

Dissidents, we do not fear you. We do not hate you. We do not despise you.

We pity you. You are dogs. Vile, insipid creatures that helplessly grovel when they require food. Your meals shall no longer arrive. We will no longer feed your insatiable appetite for ignorance.

Know this.
1. Any act, word, phrase, or sentence that threatens any of the Bolsheviks will be interpreted as a declaration of war against us. You will be exterminated.

2. Any persons whom claim Peasant through the use of their code but are not actually Peasants will be interpreted as enemies of the state. If you are one of these persons, it would be in your best interest to remain quiet about the code you have received.

Furthermore, any Peasants whom take up arms against our revolution will be deemed a threat to us and eradicated promptly.

It would be most unwise not to heed our warnings.

In his pocket, a slip of paper was found with the following words on it:

“I'm dead? I half expected this, though I must say I'm also half surprised. I did not expect scum to kill me for so obviously and shamelessly taunting them, but then again, that could have been expected. I did say I had revealing evidence for Lenin after all. So if anything, I probably got killed by the Germans or Anarchist.

The catch is, of course, I'm only a peasant. I admit, my playstyle this time around was pretty extreme, but frankly, I really despised the citizens last FM who did not do anything and gave a new meaning to “lurking.” I was hoping to lure a kill away from a town PR, which, if you’re reading this now, I guess I succeeded.

Having no night actions, I could not have solid evidence other than this. Someone claiming Lenin and someone else claiming Anarchist repped me. It was interesting to note, both the reps were not positive (one was negative actually). In other words, if we are to believe these two claims, both of them have special status on their original forum accounts. The "Lenin" sent his rep at around 5AM GMT while the "Anarchist" sent his at 8AM GMT. If any of you analyzers out there want to attempt linking these people together, by all means, please do so.

With that, I bid you all adieu. I ask that the peasants actually make use of themselves this FM instead of as they did last FM. And for those peasants who are trying to get recruited, shame on you! I hope you die a violent death.

P.S. I've gotten some really intriguing guesses at my real identity via rep. Unfortunately, my last word is, to anyone who addressed me by a forum name, you're wrong.”
This latest killing in particular worried the Tsar. He knew now that the Bolsheviks’ numbers were rising, and that they had now begun to resort to violence. The Tsar realized that he had to get rid of these criminals as soon as possible, or risk losing his own life.

Yet another body was found that morning, dumped in the fountain in the town center. The body of Matvei was already blue from the lack of oxygen, and was beginning to become bloated due to the water. Carved in his back, they found the strange symbol they had seen before: an A surrounded by a circle. They also noticed a note posted to the fountain, apparently written in Matvei’s blood:

“Лжецы будут наказаны

Searching his house, they discovered nothing but a small farm and some tools, as well as a note hidden under one of his boots, that said nothing but:

“I am TheJackofSpades”

Furthermore, another strange occurrence was noted. The drunkard that used to sit in the streets at night, doing nothing but singing and taking big gulps from a bottle of vodka, had disappeared. They also noticed that several academic books were missing from the library. Although they did not know for sure, they suspected that the death of the teacher had traumatized the drunkard so much that he decided to clean up his act and follow in his footsteps, becoming a teacher himself.

Gavril's Last will had been released:

"You guys are fucking retarded. Looks like I'm lionel 2 games in a row. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Town had better take a good look at the Matvai, and everyone else who accused me. There is no way that the town is this stupid; there was scum behind this lynch.

Enjoy your wasted lynch. You've killed your own doctor. Well played, scum.

PS. Viteslav is a moron of the highest calibre!"

General
Spotter
Sapper
Medic
Hidden German
Hidden German
Hidden German
Hidden German

Detective
Propagandist
Nicholas II
Gunsmith
Journalist

Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power

Peasant/Proletariat
Peasant/Proletariat
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant

Hidden any
Hidden any
Hidden any
Hidden any

Hidden any** - can be peasant, town power or a neutral role.

Anarchist

Lenin
Stalin

Mass Grave

Oleg (Teacher) - Shot by a bolt-action Mauser outside the school.
Maksim (Peasant) - Stabbed in a hurry with a kitchen knife and left to bleed out. (Anarchist)
Matvei (Peasant) - Choked to death (Anarchist)
Juri (Peasant) and Galina (Investigator) - Shot with a German military rifle
Jaroslav (Peasant) - Beaten to death by an angry Peasant crowd
Gavril (Doctor) - Shot on the spot by the Royal Guard

The day will end:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Jan18%2C+2012+0AM+GMT (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Jan18%2C+2012+0AM+GMT)

Nikifor
January 15th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Nikifor is capable of easily claiming first post.

Vasili
January 15th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Well, at least the dead ones are citizens who played their roles well and absorbed some of the KPN. The question is, where do we go from here? Will Alexei come forth with actual information and prove that he may not be scum?

Georgi
January 15th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Peasants are dropping like flies. The Bolsheviks aren't going to have anybody to recruit if nothing changes within another couple nights.

The only hope town has is to lynch, jail, and have anarchist and possibly Bolshevik assistance in taking out the large number of Germans. It is quickly reaching the point where they outnumber ordinary citizens.

I thought that Alexei was to be executed last night. Since he apparently was not, do we have any leads to go by? Alexei defended the doctor who we carelessly lynched at the claim of a peasant, but he has been far from honest.

Newton
Wow, only town deaths so far. Not looking good.

Tatyana
Ubiquitous, Tampered, Indiscriminate, Bunchie, Tarsonis, Kaepora, Inconspicuous...

Disguiser checks FTW (I will redesign mine today). Yes Leo, that was me that repped you...

Yakov
January 15th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Wow i have seriously problems to read this text wall. Also shouldn't it be something like peasant/proletariat x2?

The Mass Grave is way too green-ish.

Tatyana
January 15th, 2012, 05:24 PM
OK, now for other business:
1) I TOTALLY CALLED IT WITH MATVEI! ONLY JACK COULD PULL THAT CRAP AND STILL BE TOWN! lol
2) I roleblocked Matvei last night, but I was roleblocked instead. For all we know, he could've still disguised if he was a disguiser... I am suspicious.
3) Evgheni, that first post instantly makes me suspicious of you...

Newton
January 15th, 2012, 05:27 PM
OK, now for other business:
1) I TOTALLY CALLED IT WITH MATVEI! ONLY JACK COULD PULL THAT CRAP AND STILL BE TOWN! lol
2) I roleblocked Matvei last night, but I was roleblocked instead. For all we know, he could've still disguised if he was a disguiser... I am suspicious.
3) Evgheni, that first post instantly makes me suspicious of you...

I have been lurking.

It sucks being a useless role.

When I heard about the re-roll I was happy...until I got the same role.

I will try to help the town now.

Newton
January 15th, 2012, 05:27 PM
I think that Yakov is definitely a german.

Tatyana
January 15th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Oh wait nevermind about Matvei: anarchist death :P

Newton
January 15th, 2012, 05:28 PM
-vote Yakov

Georgi
January 15th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Could we get some more information before lynching? The last thing we need is to help along the defeat of town even faster.

Tatyana
January 15th, 2012, 05:30 PM
I also find the Bolshevik's death note about the anarchist ironic since he's killed 2 peasants ^.^

Vasili
January 15th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Could we get some more information before lynching? The last thing we need is to help along the defeat of town even faster.
Agreed. Alexei should present whatever information he has acquired.

Georgi
January 15th, 2012, 05:35 PM
As Investigator or as Detective?

I would be more interested in hearing what his actual story is and see if it checks out with something others can confirm. Otherwise its just more lies.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Did anyone watch that football game last night? The one with the football and the people going "woooooooo"

Also, I'll be the first to say that as soon as I got that rep message tatyana I thought for sure the mafia sent it and were planning on disguising as you. If there was a dead actress I was gonna come after you, you're safe for now ;)

I'll wait to see if any information arises from some notables before revealing any information that I may or may not have.

I personally don't buy Alexei's 19 lies from yesterday, but I'll keep an open ear and listen to what she has to say today.

Tatyana
January 15th, 2012, 05:39 PM
I plan on changing my habits so that I send the check at daytime and then use the common word to authenticate the rep... Different people, different words, etc.

Moisey
January 15th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Two things really fast here.

1) AlEXEI IS STILL ALIVE! If the Germans wanted us to waste a lynch, they would have killed Alexei. However Alexei remains alive.
2) Yakov I suspected of being evil since Day 1 with that entire "he knowing players name before the player list was announced."

These two are what I believe to be our biggest threats at the moment, unless new evidence comes through. Until then, I say we go with the best bet, and that's the lynch of Yakov.

-Vote Yakov

In Russia, water drinks you!

Georgi
January 15th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Alexei being alive only means that the jailor that everybody wanted to execute him did not.

Germans wouldn't have wasted an attack on somebody they thought was likely to be jailed, so saying they would have attacked him instead of anybody else is pointless.

Some more evidence against Yakov should be needed before voting to lynch him. I wouldn't put it past Alexei being German and him having allies to redirect aggression now. Lets see how it goes.

Dimitri
January 15th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Yakov's not a suspect for knowing that name, for if my analysis is correct then I believe that he is CmG and that he spotted Svetlana's post in the wrong thread at around the same time I did. I admit to be one of the m-fm readers. He is indeed a German, but if he is also a German in this game remains to be seen.

On the previous day, Galina instructed Igor to be dealt with as he had claimed to be a German on the first day. Since Galina was discovered to be an investigator upon death, I suggest that we deal with him first.

Vote Igor

Tatyana
January 15th, 2012, 06:00 PM
I say we kill Evgheni for claiming peasant randomly ^.^

I don't find the evidence against Svetlana and Yakov to be that great. The Igor thing, however, is worth looking into at the very least. Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave last wills kthxbai

Igor
January 15th, 2012, 06:01 PM
im shooting dimitri tonight

Igor
January 15th, 2012, 06:02 PM
your dead

Dimitri
January 15th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Excuse me as I shall now cower in fear and retreat to my secret laboratory for the remainder of the day.

Tatyana
January 15th, 2012, 06:21 PM
your dead

We have entered a paradox: he claimed German, yet he is in direct defiance of the Grammar Nazi!

Judging by the activity levels, I highly suggest we get going on a lynch soon. If anyone has information, speak now or forever screw us over...

Nikita
January 15th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Nikifor is capable of easily claiming first post.

I am glad you are safe dear brother. I am also alive and well for the moment, but the fact that no scum has died is discomforting indeed.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Furthermore, another strange occurrence was noted. The drunkard that used to sit in the streets at night, doing nothing but singing and taking big gulps from a bottle of vodka, had disappeared. They also noticed that several academic books were missing from the library. Although they did not know for sure, they suspected that the death of the teacher had traumatized the drunkard so much that he decided to clean up his act and follow in his footsteps, becoming a teacher himself.

This may get lost in the sea of RP so I felt like I should make it clear that the Drunkard chose Teacher.

Also

. Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave last wills kthxbai

the table, blank but for the words “LAST WILL” at the top.

This to me seems like the RP's way of telling us that Galina had a will, but that she either deleted it or someone forged her will to just say "LAST WILL"

Can you just flat out delete a will as a forger? Follow up: If a forger were to delete a last will how would you address it in the RP?

That would uncover one of the hidden mafia power roles if it's true.

I agree with Dimitri, but I'm withholding my vote until Alexei pops in. No reason to jump the gun. Speaking of which why did no one with a gun shoot igor to save us from wasting a lynch on him? If you shot him and he did not die then he was probably healed by the medic in which case we need to lynch him in order to kill him. That would almost 100% prove that he is mafia.

Viktoria
January 15th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Instantly suspicious of Evgheni .... -.-

Newton
January 15th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Instantly suspicious of Evgheni .... -.-

Do you honestly think I give a fuck? Who the fuck are you?

No one gives a single fuck what you think. I know what I am. I don't care if you are suspicious of me.

Do what you want. Just one thing, go fuck yourself you stupid fag.

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Do you honestly think I give a fuck? Who the fuck are you?

No one gives a single fuck what you think. I know what I am. I don't care if you are suspicious of me.

Talk about a disproportionate response.
http://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss217/colin91a/Random%20photos/Not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Georgi
January 15th, 2012, 07:39 PM
I'm just going to say right now that Alexei needs to be lynched. Reasons are as follows:

1. Claimed investigator, claimed to investigate somebody.
2. Claimed detective instead.
3. Claimed he was doctored.
4. Claimed he was jailed instead, which also goes against him investigating.
5. He wasn't jailed last night even when town was in support of it, so I don't have high hopes for him being executed other than by a lynch.

He has been lying through his teeth. Though he is not the only person being suspicious, he is by far the most likely to be scum.

Vote Alexei

Town is being slaughtered, our only hope is that our enemies work together in destroying those not working for the town. Should this not happen, a lynch and execution of those that are guilty will not be enough I fear. The Germans will have won. Alexei is the best choice to lynch. If you deny this, you have either not seen how much he has lied or are a scum just as he almost certainly is.

This assumes there isn't evidence that I am unaware of (meaning anything posted in day chats so far).

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 07:43 PM
5. He wasn't jailed last night even when town was in support of it, so I don't have high hopes for him being executed other than by a lynch.

Probably because the jailor knows that following public direction is dumb. Much the same way that directing PRs is dumb, let alone expecting a PR to follow public direction.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 07:44 PM
No one gives a single fuck what you think.

I give more fucks about what she thinks than what some shady ass lurker thinks.

I know what I am.

Gratz, I know what I am too, but that doesn't mean everyone automatically thinks I'm clean. This is Mafia, not candyland.

You're getting extremely defensive about a light handed comment about a pointless post you made.

@Georgi While I'm extremely open a lynch on Alexei, I want to wait to see if anyone has information on what happened with Igor last night. Alexei can be dealt with with the gun received last night where as the person with the gun last night may be in the mafia with igor/bolsheviks with igor. I can't wrap my head around why no one would use a gun last night unless they attacked a jailed person, which I'm fairly confident they didn't.

I'd also like to point out that journalist went AWOL...Looks like someone found a new team to root for.

So until I know what happened with the gunsmith gun I won't be providing any input on a lynch.

Georgi
January 15th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Probably because the jailor knows that following public direction is dumb. Much the same way that directing PRs is dumb, let alone expecting a PR to follow public direction.

Alexei implicated himself through multiple layers of deception, something our last public lynch did not do in the slightest. The Jailor executing somebody with as many major lies as were given by Alexei, in addition to slightly threatening/questioning Rep messages, is almost certainly a good idea. A far better idea than the previous lynching was, at the very least.

Following public direction may have been dumb. Following the opinions of those that have shown proof coming from the very words of the accused that they are not to be trusted in the slightest, to the degree of execution being necessary, is not.

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Alexei implicated himself through multiple layers of deception, something our last public lynch did not do in the slightest. The Jailor executing somebody with as many major lies as were given by Alexei, in addition to slightly threatening/questioning Rep messages, is almost certainly a good idea. A far better idea than the previous lynching was, at the very least.

Following public direction may have been dumb. Following the opinions of those that have shown proof coming from the very words of the accused that they are not to be trusted in the slightest, to the degree of execution being necessary, is not.

If you want or expect a PR to do something, the last thing you should do is suggest it publicly.
Or
If you don't want a PR to do something, you publicly explain why it is a good idea for them to do it. Then you suggest that the guilt or innocence of an individual hangs on that PRs action, as was done yesterday.

Sergei
January 15th, 2012, 08:03 PM
So much death, so much green.

I agree that Alexei probaly needs to die, and town is fairly well messed up, but let's not lose our heads just yet. If no one comes out with hard evidense, then we should lynch Alexei.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 08:04 PM
If you want or expect a PR to do something, the last thing you should do is suggest it publicly.
Or
If you don't want a PR to do something, you publicly explain why it is a good idea for them to do it. Then you suggest that the guilt or innocence of an individual hangs on that PRs action, as was done yesterday.

If I had a gun and I said
"The person with the gun needs to shoot X and the jailor needs to jail Y"

If the Jailor was like "Ooohhh I'mma jail X instead" then we lose our gun shot. I'm not saying I had the gun last night, but listening to actions like that is organizing thought. You have to throw in some WIFOM, but just flat out not shooting the gun at all is a waste. I really hope the person who died N1 is the person who got the gun. Even if a bad guy got the gun some random citizen would be shot just to lower the amount of people and to claim "Oh I thought he was bad" type of thing.

There is no black and white in Mafia and trying to say that there is only 1 one to go about things is stupid and untrue.

@Sergei

What's your role Sergei?

Georgi
January 15th, 2012, 08:07 PM
So what you're saying is that the Jailor, who is part of the town, should not be told publicly (the only way to tell an unrevealed jailor) who to execute when there are FAR more reasons to do so to Alexei than to the Lynched doctor?

Alexei: "Hi everyone. Alexei here. I did find out some important information last night and I will reveal it to you when I get home from school. I don't have much time atm, sorry."

Alexei: "Ok I lied I'm not the inves. I was just trying to get some information that's all."

Alexei: "Georgi - Little input. Half-hearted trolling, scummy."

This caught my eye, since it came after me not giving him my role (which he apparently asked others for) via repmessage questions.

Alexei: "I was attacked and healed. I don't know whether the bolsheviks are mafia attacked me. We have 2 kills missing, people can cc me if they want."

This shows that he was visited by doctor and knows the fact, or claims that much.

Alexei: "If you want to know, I was jailed last night. I made the notes then because I don't usually make notes. The jailor saved me from the attack, I don't know if I was healed."

This quote has him claiming he was jailed, covering for him not having any information, but also contradicts entirely that he was doctored.

Alexei: "Why would I want to reveal that I was jailed? It was better to say I was healed so that scum no less. Thanks to Fyodor, I claim detective."

This last quote was long after claiming invest.

These quotes were all posted by me before in the last day chat. He also is on the record of saying he would give evidence before-hand, and sent mass rep messages to people asking them for their roles. The Jailor was asked to execute him because of a possibility of him being martyr or similar, that was one of the main reasons why we even lynched the doctor instead of him (which was a big mistake, obviously).

Now, the Jailor shouldn't go with public opinion alone. But deception to this degree should be visible to anybody with a brain. All I'm doing is pointing it out to those that may not have noticed it over the other meaningless shit that's going on. We've had a doctor lynched, and every other death is town so far. Anybody who defends Alexei at this point is a master troll. If any of you have anywhere near as much evidence against Alexei as I've pointed out that makes you think anybody else should be lynched, please let me know. We went on a so-called "Sheriff" claim to lynch our doctor, but one claim from one person (that we now know was lying) is not on this level of evidence. Not at all.

Sergei
January 15th, 2012, 08:09 PM
@Fyodor
Why do you ask?

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 08:14 PM
@Fyodor
Why do you ask?

Because you've contributed jack shit, aren't trying to bite the bullet as a citizen, and are only popping in for short bursts of time to say who you want to vote for even if that person was cleaned by another role claim. In fact everyone who voted after Tatyana's claim last night should be killed, but that's just my opinion. You stood out the most because not only did you vote for Gavril, but you fucking read what tatyana wrote and still did it.

There's something going on with you and I don't like it.

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 08:20 PM
If I had a gun and I said
"The person with the gun needs to shoot X and the jailor needs to jail Y"

If the Jailor was like "Ooohhh I'mma jail X instead" then we lose our gun shot. I'm not saying I had the gun last night, but listening to actions like that is organizing thought. You have to throw in some WIFOM, but just flat out not shooting the gun at all is a waste. I really hope the person who died N1 is the person who got the gun. Even if a bad guy got the gun some random citizen would be shot just to lower the amount of people and to claim "Oh I thought he was bad" type of thing.

There is no black and white in Mafia and trying to say that there is only 1 one to go about things is stupid and untrue.

I'm sorry but what the fuck kind of scenario is that? All you've done is show that you're convinced the jailer is a dumbass. Why would he jail someone that was ordered to be shot by a vigi or whatever? There's 30+ people to choose from, and you assume that the jailer is going to say, "Right, I shouldn't follow that direction, so I'll choose the other obvious target being directed to out of the 28 others I could lock up." How does that make sense?

Either he's dumb enough to jail the directed target, preventing him from getting so far as to jail the other directed target. Or he's smart enough to NOT follow blatant direction and pick someone he's less likely to get fucked out of visiting.

I never said anything was black and white. How you get that, I can't conceive. I'm saying that it's ignorant to believe that the jailer was honestly going to jail Alexei last night when there was such a consesus that he should. Are you trying to get the jailer fucked?

I

Georgi
January 15th, 2012, 08:21 PM
That claim is one to be followed up on. I still hold that Alexei is the more important person to lynch (if he's German, that would prevent their doctor from healing him, and he apparently isn't going to be jailed).

We've got a lot of suspicious characters here. Town really doesn't have much hope of winning unless our enemies manage to damage eachother (something they've miraculously avoided so far, to the point of every single death being a town). We also don't have a chance of winning if we don't pick our lynchings and executions (jailor, I'm looking at you) wisely.

Please re-post exactly what evidence is before you try to get support for somebody to be lynched or executed. Most people don't know how to read, apparently, and may need reminders.

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 08:22 PM
So what you're saying is that the Jailor, who is part of the town, should not be told publicly (the only way to tell an unrevealed jailor) who to execute when there are FAR more reasons to do so to Alexei than to the Lynched doctor?

Alexei: "Hi everyone. Alexei here. I did find out some important information last night and I will reveal it to you when I get home from school. I don't have much time atm, sorry."

Alexei: "Ok I lied I'm not the inves. I was just trying to get some information that's all."

Alexei: "Georgi - Little input. Half-hearted trolling, scummy."

This caught my eye, since it came after me not giving him my role (which he apparently asked others for) via repmessage questions.

Alexei: "I was attacked and healed. I don't know whether the bolsheviks are mafia attacked me. We have 2 kills missing, people can cc me if they want."

This shows that he was visited by doctor and knows the fact, or claims that much.

Alexei: "If you want to know, I was jailed last night. I made the notes then because I don't usually make notes. The jailor saved me from the attack, I don't know if I was healed."

This quote has him claiming he was jailed, covering for him not having any information, but also contradicts entirely that he was doctored.

Alexei: "Why would I want to reveal that I was jailed? It was better to say I was healed so that scum no less. Thanks to Fyodor, I claim detective."

This last quote was long after claiming invest.

These quotes were all posted by me before in the last day chat. He also is on the record of saying he would give evidence before-hand, and sent mass rep messages to people asking them for their roles. The Jailor was asked to execute him because of a possibility of him being martyr or similar, that was one of the main reasons why we even lynched the doctor instead of him (which was a big mistake, obviously).

Now, the Jailor shouldn't go with public opinion alone. But deception to this degree should be visible to anybody with a brain. All I'm doing is pointing it out to those that may not have noticed it over the other meaningless shit that's going on. We've had a doctor lynched, and every other death is town so far. Anybody who defends Alexei at this point is a master troll. If any of you have anywhere near as much evidence against Alexei as I've pointed out that makes you think anybody else should be lynched, please let me know. We went on a so-called "Sheriff" claim to lynch our doctor, but one claim from one person (that we now know was lying) is not on this level of evidence. Not at all.

I'm not saying we shouldn't kill Alexei. I'm simply saying that expecting the jailer to have done it last night is ignorant. I didn't expect it, and look, I'm not surprised.

Sergei
January 15th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Because you've contributed jack shit, aren't trying to bite the bullet as a citizen, and are only popping in for short bursts of time to say who you want to vote for even if that person was cleaned by another role claim. In fact everyone who voted after Tatyana's claim last night should be killed, but that's just my opinion. You stood out the most because not only did you vote for Gavril, but you fucking read what tatyana wrote and still did it.

There's something going on with you and I don't like it.
I never voted for Gavril.

Georgi
January 15th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Svetlana,

I shouldn't have expected it either, but if he is German (a very strong possibility) then that is one of two ways to avoid him surviving. The German doctor(s?) will be on his ass if he is German, and Jailor executions get around this, as well as avoid him getting a win as Martyr (which I doubt he is, but some others thought otherwise).

If somebody attempts to shoot him I don't think he is going to die, is my only real point.

As we know that the Jailor is either being careful enough to not think the evidence against Alexei is enough to kill OR is just trolling, we should try to get him lynched. Although the number of lynch votes we needed before was a bit absurd and we're down quite a few more town since then (not that town, including myself, were hesitant in killing the doctor...something I should have looked into more before supporting).

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 08:28 PM
If you wish to join us, your code word is 'clock'. You already know the possible implications of your decision.

Fuck you FalseTruth. I know it's you sending the messages.

@Svet

You said:

Sure the Jailor might not jail the gun target, but hey look I got a gun and "Oh I'm not gonna follow what he says either" Boom same thing happens because both randomly use their ability.

You said that public direction is a bad idea and I'm saying that, in some cases, it can be a good idea.

We also said that the Jailor should only jail and execute Alexei if he was lying about being jailed. All this tells us is that Alexei was not jailed and the Jailor has enough information about alexei to know about his role and trust him.

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 08:37 PM
We also said that the Jailor should only jail and execute Alexei if he was lying about being jailed. All this tells us is that Alexei was not jailed and the Jailor has enough information about alexei to know about his role and trust him.

You cannot be serious...

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Svetlana,

I shouldn't have expected it either, but if he is German (a very strong possibility) then that is one of two ways to avoid him surviving. The German doctor(s?) will be on his ass if he is German, and Jailor executions get around this, as well as avoid him getting a win as Martyr (which I doubt he is, but some others thought otherwise).

If somebody attempts to shoot him I don't think he is going to die, is my only real point.

As we know that the Jailor is either being careful enough to not think the evidence against Alexei is enough to kill OR is just trolling, we should try to get him lynched. Although the number of lynch votes we needed before was a bit absurd and we're down quite a few more town since then (not that town, including myself, were hesitant in killing the doctor...something I should have looked into more before supporting).

The martyr thing is a good point.

But both you and Fyodor are assuming that the jailer believes Alexei is clean, or at least probably clean. This is an assumption based on a fallacy.

I agree, Alexei should die one way or the other. To prove that point
-Vote Alexei

I simply disagree with you and Fyodor's points about the jailer.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Alexei was jailed*

My bad, the jailor chats between Alexei were true and that's why the Jailor didn't go after Alexei.

Georgi
January 15th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Not everybody said that the jailor should only act on that single lie out of many.

Alexei is almost certainly guilty, but he did rally to the defense of our now lynched doctor more so than almost everyone else. It is likely that he is simply a complete moron and really is town, and that the jailor knows as much.

I think the most likely scenario is that he is German, and that the Jailor is trolling or didn't decide to jail him in time. But if there are any other strong cases against others then I would like to hear them. Re-reading the second day chat, there are a lot of people that were very helpful in getting our doctor lynched, but that alone isn't evidence of being scum. I'm going to read some more (what was the so-called claim by a dead invest or some-such, again?).

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 08:45 PM
Alexei was jailed*

My bad, the jailor chats between Alexei were true and that's why the Jailor didn't go after Alexei.

Again, dude... wow.

The only conclusive outcome would have been if the jailer did jail and execute Alexei. Then you could say "the Jailer didn't jail alexei the first time, and thought he was scum." The fact that he didn't execute Alexei proves absolutely nothing.

You cannot assume those chats were true, not at this stage. They are a fine reference (for what? not much), but that's it until there's some corroboration. What he did was easy, VERY easy to fake.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 08:54 PM
I was originally all set for a lynch on Alexei, but now it just seems to be that Alexei is either a citizen faking power role or a power role WIFOMing citizen faking power role.

Everything that Alexei did on day 2 wouldn't be something the mafia would do. She lied, acted scummy, faked a bunch of shit, and tried to live. She didn't give us a false investigation report like Matvei, she didn't push a lynch on anyone, she didn't do anything to jump out/sap us. If she were german she wouldn't be this much into the spotlight. She was just stupid and maybe careless with a few lies in the beginning.

I'll go on record as saying that I'd rather risk a lynch on a lurker and hope to sink a battleship than to take a shot at Alexei and miss for a 2nd day in a row.

@Svet
Are you fucking high? If Alexei lied about being jailed or the information said in jail chat then the jailor could of easily executed him. That is not the case as Alexei is still alive. So if you can't wrap your head around what I'm trying to say then drop it before you fuck up.

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 09:10 PM
@Svet
Are you fucking high? If Alexei lied about being jailed or the information said in jail chat then the jailor could of easily executed him. That is not the case as Alexei is still alive. So if you can't wrap your head around what I'm trying to say then drop it before you fuck up.

You're ignoring me. I've already explained why the Jailer wouldn't have executed Alexei under a different assumption, yet you stick to your assumption? I'm not saying you're absolutely wrong, but you're insisting that you're absolutely right, and you're not. I've already shown why you're not, so why don't you offer something other than the your assumption of the jailer's inner thoughts.

And how exactly am I going to fuck up? That seems to have come out of nowhere.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 09:22 PM
LOL What the hell is going on? You just ignored everything I said and then acted as if I was ignoring everything you said. I heard you loud and clear. You think Alexei is bad. I think Alexei is bad.

We told the jailor to jail Alexei if he lied about being jailed night 1. Alexei is not dead.

With these facts we can presume that Alexei and the jailor have a stronger connection than you think and the jailor had no intention of jailing or executing his buddy Alexei. Stop being an ignorant asshole and trying to warp my words.

If we follow your logic than everyone is mafia and everyone is town. That's a stupid premise to live by. If you don't follow what I mean: You're basically saying that because Alexei is not dead that doesn't mean she wasn't jailed. You're completely right in the that statement except that if she wasn't jailed she would likely be dead because of all the lies, role claims, and general scummyness that happened on day one. So after I use that second piece of information and create a hypothesis revolving around the idea of Alexei telling the truth about AT LEAST one thing you try to tell me that my hypothesis is completely wrong because the jailor would jail Alexei and kill her even if the information they shared was proven enough?

Let's go out on a limb and say I'm the Jailor. I jailed Alexei N1 and found out she was an investigator. In your mind the Jailor should of immediately thought Alexei was lying and killed her because HOW COULD SHE BE AN INVESTIGATOR?! SHE MUST PROVE IT TO BE SO!!

Maybe I, the jailor, just took a chance and wasn't a complete fuckhead. Maybe the next day when I realize Alexei was the only person defending the fucking doctor instead of lynching him I realized I took the right chance. Maybe Mafia is just a game of chance and if you get too cynical or too naive you lose the game completely so you have to find a balance somewhere. I took a chance and I think Alexei is clean...hypothetically of course.

TL;DR Jailor took a chance on Alexei and Alexei is the 2nd most clean person in the game next to Tatyana right now. So you can suck a dick.

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 09:41 PM
We told the jailor to jail Alexei if he lied about being jailed night 1. Alexei is not dead.

I've already explained why this is a fallacy.

With these facts we can presume that Alexei and the jailor have a stronger connection than you think and the jailor had no intention of jailing or executing his buddy Alexei. Stop being an ignorant asshole and trying to warp my words.

You presume that alexei and the jailor have a stronger connection than I think? Based on what facts? The assumption that the jailer trusts Alexei? Because Alexei isn't dead? Because the jailer didn't follow public orders?

Again, I'll spell it for you this time:
F-A-L-L-A-C-Y

If we follow your logic than everyone is mafia and everyone is town.

Reference: Schrodinger's Cat.

That's a stupid premise to live by. If you don't follow what I mean: You're basically saying that because Alexei is not dead that doesn't mean she wasn't jailed. You're completely right in the that statement except that if she wasn't jailed she would likely be dead because of all the lies, role claims, and general scummyness that happened on day one.

Yet another assumption you make and parade as a truth. "She would like be dead" does not equate to "would be dead, otherwise." There are plenty of reasons why Alexei wouldn't be dead he he wasn't jailed. And again I will repeat that I have already laid out one of those alternatives.

"Alexei is not dead that doesn't mean she wasn't jailed." This is exactly what I'm saying. It is also ALL that I am saying. There isn't much to draw from this statement or add on. I didn't miss anything except your assumptions you believe to be true.

So after I use that second piece of information and create a hypothesis revolving around the idea of Alexei telling the truth about AT LEAST one thing you try to tell me that my hypothesis is completely wrong because the jailor would jail Alexei and kill her even if the information they shared was proven enough?

No. You're hypothesis is invalid because it attempts to draw an absolute conclusion out of assumptions based on assumptions based on assumptions.

Let's go out on a limb and say I'm the Jailor. I jailed Alexei N1 and found out she was an investigator. In your mind the Jailor should of immediately thought Alexei was lying and killed her because HOW COULD SHE BE AN INVESTIGATOR?! SHE MUST PROVE IT TO BE SO!!

Ummmm, wrong. Further evidence that you're not getting my point. If you would please reference to anything I've said, any paragraph that would lead you to this conclusion. If anything, I'm saying, "If you can't prove he's scum, stay the hand and wait for further evidence before you make an impulsive decision like lynching a healer." That should be juxtaposed from you asserting that I am saying, "If you can't prove you're town, die."

Maybe I, the jailor, just took a chance and wasn't a complete fuckhead. Maybe the next day when I realize Alexei was the only person defending the fucking doctor instead of lynching him I realized I took the right chance. Maybe Mafia is just a game of chance and if you get too cynical or too naive you lose the game completely so you have to find a balance somewhere. I took a chance and I think Alexei is clean...hypothetically of course.

Yes, MAYBE. MAYBE. MAYBE. That's all I'm saying is MAYBE. And all I'm asking you to do is stop acting like a MAYBE means definitely.

TL;DR Jailor took a chance on Alexei and Alexei is the 2nd most clean person in the game next to Tatyana right now. So you can suck a dick.

You start out by saying that you think Alexei is bad and end with "Alexei is second most clean." Come on now... you're contradicting yourself.

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Hope you all had a good night. I checked a PR last night and I have reason to believe that they are scum but maybe not quite enough to go on for a lynch. If the jailor wants to rep me his identity then I can rep him the information and let him decide whether it is lynch worthy. I think that Igor would be a good lynch for today as so far suicidaln00b has never lied about his role.

I have no idea why you would consider my behaviour from yesterday scummy, let alone certainly guilty. After a whole night to discuss strategies no scum would have done that and you want to kill me before I have the chance to prove myself. You are either very obvious scum or stupid townies.

I don't regret my gambit yesterday. I thought I was going to be killed that night as my identity was revealed on another forum and it would be clear I was a PR after what I was doing yesterday. Scum want to lynch those who they fail to kill at night and hopefully I revealed a few of them by what I did.

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 09:47 PM
I was originally all set for a lynch on Alexei, but now it just seems to be that Alexei is either a citizen faking power role or a power role WIFOMing citizen faking power role.

Everything that Alexei did on day 2 wouldn't be something the mafia would do. She lied, acted scummy, faked a bunch of shit, and tried to live. She didn't give us a false investigation report like Matvei, she didn't push a lynch on anyone, she didn't do anything to jump out/sap us. If she were german she wouldn't be this much into the spotlight. She was just stupid and maybe careless with a few lies in the beginning.

I'll go on record as saying that I'd rather risk a lynch on a lurker and hope to sink a battleship than to take a shot at Alexei and miss for a 2nd day in a row.

@Svet

@Svet
Why do you keep ignoring this post and instead focusing on the jailor that clearly jailed me and trusts me enough to let me live?

Tatyana
January 15th, 2012, 09:48 PM
2nd most clean person in the game next to Tatyana right now.
I appreciate your trust, but you still haven't demonstrated that I'm town. For all you know, I could've been a German trying to defend Gavril because I knew he wasn't German so I could make myself look good AND see him killed later that night, knowing all the time that I'd never get investigated by ANYONE because my defense of Gavril obviously makes me Russian and not German :P

Something to think about...
If the Germans and the Bolsheviks go through with this supposed 'alliance' of theirs, the town is pretty much screwed. However, the Bolsheviks are then screwed as the Germans will have the power to completely rip them to shreds (For reasons such as; A) No peasants left to recruit, and B) Germans probably have 2 KPN still PLUS other roles and sappers). In other words, the Bolsheviks would be fools to actually go along with this alliance because THEY NEED TO AT LEAST KILL 4 GERMANS IF THEY WANT ANY SEMBLANCE OF A SHOT AT VICTORY! I know this may be off topic, but I just wanted to point that out....

About Alexei, I think he's an idiot, but I don't think he's scum. As far as I can tell, there's not a single person that could fail that hard as scum from the COM player list, but he's certainly not helping us. In my opinion, we should take another look at the day chat and try to do some good old fashioned scum hunting. The evidence against Alexei is compelling, but inconclusive. The evidence against Yakov and Svetlana is meager and can be disregarded. Igor is a troll. As such, I think that we can put our minds together and make something happen. Just look at Yayap: 6/6 on day 2 of FM III with only posts to look at.

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
@Svet
Why do you keep ignoring this post and instead focusing on the jailor that clearly jailed me and trusts me enough to let me live?

I'm not ignoring this post. But you could very well be lying, which I already stated.

You're jailer chat was more than simple enough to fake. I'm not saying it is fake. I'm saying it could be fake.

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 09:55 PM
I'm an idiot. I forgot something very obvious.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Alexei is bad and clean. Bad at the game, but a town role regardless.

Yes, MAYBE. MAYBE. MAYBE. That's all I'm saying is MAYBE. And all I'm asking you to do is stop acting like a MAYBE means definitely.

Alexei should die one way or the other. To prove that point
-Vote Alexei

Seems pretty definite to me. You think she's a non town role so you're risking our second lynch on someone with no evidence against her. The evidence against her is that she caused a shit ton of commotion and talked a lot(See Graveyard: Matvei)

Igor on the otherhand is being played by someone who doesn't want to play the game, claimed mafia, has never lied about his role before(I checked previous games), and isn't helping town in any way, shape or form.

Sergei is another target because he voted to lynch Gavril after Tatyana wasted a role claim trying to say that Matvei was full of shit.

Georgi for the same reason: He barely read any posts and decided he was knowledgeable enough to make the decision to lynch a doctor after our actress told them Matvei was lying.

I don't see a reason to lynch anybody. Yes, I read everything. Yes, I may have missed something.

Since the jailor can work on nights after lynch days, its probably worth it?

-vote Gavril

Also he wanted to vote nobody at all which is ridiculous.

Moisey being the most active participant in the lynch by keeping tally and almost rooting for the lynch to go through sounding anxious the entire time

Viktoria only because she completely ignored the statment made by Tatyana

Praskovia:

Gavril is
probably
german medic
if he is not
die in hell
Matvei
-vote Gavril

What does that even mean!?

Larisa

Im back.
vote Gavril

I'm baffled at how unrealistic this all feels. Once Tatyana claimed everyone should have switch votes off of Gavril right away because the lynch had no meaning. It'd be like drawing a name out of a hat because there was no information to be learned by the lynch after Tatyana proved that the accuser was lying. At least prior to that if Gavril ended up as a doctor we would have known Matvei was lying, but with Tatyana's claim that didn't need to happen.

So yeah, pardon me for having fallacies in my arguments against lynching Alexei.

EDIT: DO NOT SEND YOUR IDENTITY TO ALEXEI THAT IS A HORRIBLE IDEA

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 10:02 PM
If you have a lead then say it otherwise you don't have a lead and you're lying again.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Your post started with an H, you're suppose to be an investigator and the H signifies that you have information.

Alexei was Jailed N1 and I can confirm this because I am the Jailor.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 10:06 PM
This is the post that Alexei removed because she didn't want us to see it. Everything she posted in day chat is what she posted in the jail chat.

Moisey
January 15th, 2012, 10:07 PM
-unvote Yokov
-Vote Alexei
Evgheni votes Yakov (post # 12)
1 vote to lynch Yakov

Dimitri votesIgor (post #21)
1 vote to lynch Igor

Post # 23 and 24 Igor vows to shoot Dimitri on Night 3. If this does not happen, they may be working together, knowing that a single vote for each other won’t result in a lynching but will result in believe that they are not on the same team.

Georgi votes Alexei (post #32)

Post #37 Sergei agrees that Alexei probably needs to die but does not –vote. Interesting. Appearing to be on the band wagon but not voting with them. Quite the German thing to do.

Svetlana votes Alexei (post #50)

Post #53 Fyodor believes that Alexei is faking power and is in fact a citizen. To that I say, what other leads do we have? Alexei is a proven liar and even if he was once upon a time a citizen, it does not mean he is anymore. If we don’t lynch someone today it’s basically GG anyway for town. Alexei is our only good lead, and if no one else speaks up with evidence, you’d be evil not to take a vote lynch on Alexei.

Moisey votes Alexei (post #66)
3 votes to lynch Alexei

In Russia, Cookies eat Cookie Monster

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Alexei was Jailed N1 and I can confirm this because I am the Jailor.

This explains a lot but I hope it isn't true.

-Unvote

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Post #53 Fyodor believes that Alexei is faking power and is in fact a citizen. To that I say, what other leads do we have? Alexei is a proven liar and even if he was once upon a time a citizen, it does not mean he is anymore. If we don’t lynch someone today it’s basically GG anyway for town. Alexei is our only good lead, and if no one else speaks up with evidence, you’d be evil not to take a vote lynch on Alexei.

No one else sees this? Day just started and he's already rushing the vote. He's saying that we have no other options and that if I don't vote with him then I'm the bad guy.

But he keeps tally so we should keep him around I guess right?

Moisey
January 15th, 2012, 10:15 PM
This explains a lot but I hope it isn't true.

-Unvote

And this unvote confirmed my suspicions all along that Alexei, Yakov and Svetlana are all Germans. Even if Alexei was in jail N1 it does not prove a shred of evidence. It just proves that the jailer did not see enough evidence to execute. We have enough now. Mafia/Germens can trick Jailers not to execute pretty easy. We've all seen it done before if you play enough.

" Originally Posted by Fyodor
Alexei was Jailed N1 and I can confirm this because I am the Jailor."

Is not enough to change my vote, as I have said, its not too hard to get out of an a jailer execution on N1. It's not enough to justify me unvoteing, nor justify Svetlana unvote.

In Russia, home phone E.T.

Tatyana
January 15th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Who did you jail last night? Are you aware that the anarchist is probably jumping with joy right now at your reveal?

Moisey
January 15th, 2012, 10:20 PM
No one else sees this? Day just started and he's already rushing the vote. He's saying that we have no other options and that if I don't vote with him then I'm the bad guy.

But he keeps tally so we should keep him around I guess right?

Day does first start and I am already rushing to vote because ALEXEI survived the night! This fact alone makes zero sense. Why would the Germans keep him alive? They wouldn't, unless Alexei is one of them. I changed by vote on day 2 from Alexei to the doctor due to the fake Sheriff saying the doctor was German. Should have stuck to our feelings before and lynched Alexei instead.

As I have said, unless new evidence presents itself, Alexei is our best target. So my vote remains, as should others vote as well if they feel the same.

In Russia, Fence paints you!

Sergei
January 15th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Sergei is another target because he voted to lynch Gavril after Tatyana wasted a role claim trying to say that Matvei was full of shit.
Go read day two again, or just read my last post.

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Day does first start and I am already rushing to vote because ALEXEI survived the night! This fact alone makes zero sense. Why would the Germans keep him alive? They wouldn't, unless Alexei is one of them. I changed by vote on day 2 from Alexei to the doctor due to the fake Sheriff saying the doctor was German. Should have stuck to our feelings before and lynched Alexei instead.

As I have said, unless new evidence presents itself, Alexei is our best target. So my vote remains, as should others vote as well if they feel the same.

Maybe because people like you would try to lynch me?

It should be easy prove my role with the information I have but I don't see the sense in revealing that information this early. If you are wondering my information is on you.

Moisey
January 15th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Maybe because people like you would try to lynch me?

It should be easy prove my role with the information I have but I don't see the sense in revealing that information this early. If you are wondering my information is on you.

7 town are dead and you will not reveal information due to it being too early in the game? Hmmmm lets see, what do I think of this? Oh, that's right, that you are full of shit. Information on a German or another Evil player or the -vote to lynch you Alexei remains.

In Russia, Alexei is still full of shit!

Svetlana
January 15th, 2012, 10:30 PM
And this unvote confirmed my suspicions all along that Alexei, Yakov and Svetlana are all Germans. Even if Alexei was in jail N1 it does not prove a shred of evidence. It just proves that the jailer did not see enough evidence to execute. We have enough now. Mafia/Germens can trick Jailers not to execute pretty easy. We've all seen it done before if you play enough.

It doesn't prove that she's clean, but it sways me to be a bit more cautious about the lynch. I wasn't in jailer chat, I don't know what was said, but Alexei gained the trust of the jailer.

Voting for a lynch does not always mean a person genuinely believes someone should be lynched at the moment. It is also a useful motivator when certain questions are unanswered. Alexei could have been faking the jailer chat, and still could have been. That would implicate the two of them.

But what else do we have to go on? Some shitty WIFOMs? Like I argued yesterday in favor of not lynching the healer, all we have to go on is claims. jailer claims to be jailer and believes Alexei is town. Alexei claims to be town (was there an invest claim and jailer corroboration somewhere?). This is all we have to actually go on, claims.

Everything else is presumptive, assumption, hypothetical and subjective.

Do we really want to risk lynching another town with such an uncounterclaimed corroboration? I'm not saying that if Fyodor isn't jailer, than the real jailer should claim. But ANYTHING, lookouts, invests, sheriffs, anyone else could counterclaim one of these guys and nail a lynch. But we don't have that.

So what else do we have?

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 10:32 PM
7 town are dead and you will not reveal information due to it being too early in the game? Hmmmm lets see, what do I think of this? Oh, that's right, that you are full of shit. Information on a German or another Evil player or the -vote to lynch you Alexei remains.

In Russia, Alexei is still full of shit!

So if you are evil then you would remove your vote on me? I doubt it.

It is not too early in the game, it is too early in the day. If no conclusive evidence is revealed in the next few hours then I will reveal what I found. It's not as if I tracked someone to a dead guy so I would rather lynch someone based on a sheriff claim or even lynching Igor would be better.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I will not reveal who I jailed last night unless the reason arises itself.

I can only assume that the Anarchist would be stupid enough to attack someone who could have a BG/Doctor on them.

The only thing I'm worried about now is the sapper which is why I was so worried about Igor until last night. I thought for sure he'd blow someone up if he was a sapper.

Maybe the Mafia will think I'm lying about being the Jailor. Maybe I was jailed last night and the jailor told me to claim jailor because I am a citizen. No one should protect me just in case. I'd rather go out with a sapper alone than have him take down a few others with him.

I guess you're right Sergei, but you said you were ok with it after he said his information. Georgi is the person I must of mistaken you for originally because I remembered someone voting a page after Tatyana's claim and sounding really stupid.

@Alexei Your information is on me?

Alexei wouldn't be killed for this very reason: You're wasting a lynch on her.

Pointing that out is something a stupid mafia would do. I swear you're being textbook scummy to stay alive for some reason.

Everything else is presumptive, assumption, hypothetical and subjective.
Except for Igor. We have statistical evidence that he is mafia.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 10:35 PM
The Season leader in passing yards has never won a super bowl. In the history of the NFL out of some 45+ years the person with the most passing yards has never won the super bowl that year.

Sure, Drew Brees COULD have won the super bowl this year, but he didn't. The stats didn't prevent him from winning, but his loss is another in a long line.

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 10:37 PM
@Svet

You are still ignoring the fact that no scum would have done what I did. You are an M-FM player so you know what I do. You might say that this is wifom as I am doing something that I usually do as town but I am mafia in this game.

However, even if you believed this wifom, what I have done will still make me the target of investigators, sheriffs, attackers and the 'real' detective. I'm not that stupid so please stop insulting my intelligence ;(.

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 10:39 PM
@Alexei Your information is on me?

No, I tracked Moisey last night after how determined he was to lynch me and then Gavril.

Fyodor
January 15th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Please call him out.

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Please call him out.

I will wait in case more conclusive evidence is revealed. What I have on him is not conclusive and could end up revealing his role if he is town.

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 10:47 PM
The Season leader in passing yards has never won a super bowl. In the history of the NFL out of some 45+ years the person with the most passing yards has never won the super bowl that year.

Sure, Drew Brees COULD have won the super bowl this year, but he didn't. The stats didn't prevent him from winning, but his loss is another in a long line.

The jailor told me he would say this when he wants to reveal so I can confirm that Fyodor is the jailor.

I have also thought of a better idea, which could catch Moisey out if he is scum. I will rep you and tell you what Moisey did. Moisey can then claim what he did in day chat and you can confirm whether he is lying or not.

Moisey
January 15th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Except for Igor. We have statistical evidence that he is mafia.

-Unvote Alexei

Fyodor, sorry if I've missed something, but what statistical evidence do we have that Igor is German?

In Russia, vagina licks you!

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 10:57 PM
I have also thought of a better idea, which could catch Moisey out if he is scum. I will rep you and tell you what Moisey did. Moisey can then claim what he did in day chat and you can confirm whether he is lying or not.

Would you agree to do this. Moisey?

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 11:15 PM
No journalist article today.

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 11:19 PM
I'll be back at about 4 GMT to give my information.

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Will the disguiser be able to see his target's rep messages and sent messages (night actions)?

If he does see your rep messages then disguiser checks through rep won't work.

Tatyana
January 15th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Will the disguiser be able to see his target's rep messages and sent messages (night actions)?

If he does see your rep messages then disguiser checks through rep won't work.

Oh crap you're right (I played as disguiser last game, and I got to see all 2 of Ned's reps)!

Praskovia
January 15th, 2012, 11:39 PM
this looks pretty bad
jack was a total moron
he made us
random lynch a doctor

town has now somewhere
around 15 members
while germans has 8
it is impossible to win
as they kill twice
and revolution
doesn't help us either

Alexei
January 15th, 2012, 11:50 PM
this looks pretty bad
jack was a total moron
he made us
random lynch a doctor

town has now somewhere
around 15 members
while germans has 8
it is impossible to win
as they kill twice
and revolution
doesn't help us either

We have a number of suspects so if we're good we can get 3 scum kills out of today - 1 lynch, 1 execute and 1 vigi shot. Hopefully the scum will begin to kill each other as well. The anarchist wants to kill the scum leaders and Bolsheviks definitely need to start decreasing the germans numbers so they should be going after each other now.

Moisey
January 15th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Would you agree to do this. Moisey?

This would require quite a few things Alexei.

1) It would require you telling the truth with that I did last night. You have lied in the future so this is a very big risk I'd be taking.

2) It would reveal also who I was.

Now if Fyodor agrees to this, then I will agree as well. Out of everyone here, I by far trust Fyodor the most.

In Russia, lol laughs at you!

Georgi
January 16th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Georgi for the same reason: He barely read any posts and decided he was knowledgeable enough to make the decision to lynch a doctor after our actress told them Matvei was lying.

Also he wanted to vote nobody at all which is ridiculous.

I'm sorry, but what gave you the delusion that I haven't been reading posts? Was it when I've taken the time to hunt down through 28 pages of the last day chat alone quotes that are evidence of Alexei being a liar to the point that he's either a stupid German or incredibly stupid town? Or is it when I've actually admitted that I re-read through the dozens of pages worth of information, something that very few people including yourself seem to actually do from the way you all act as if certain events haven't happened.

Me not wanting to lynch people with far less actual evidence against them than Alexei (behavior that directly caused town to lose a doctor to the first lynching) is "rediculous" now?

This game is almost certainly over for town. There has yet to be any publicly posted compiled evidence and reasoning from anybody on this day to the extent that anybody other than Alexei should be lynched. Saying "oh, I know it isn't him" when all evidence points against that is bullshit.

All that being said, if we can't manage to lynch somebody with as much against them as Alexei, we are just going to lose even faster. Especially when there have been no alternatives given that are not basing their information on the words of one (which, again, didn't help us when we lynched the doctor).

Georgi
January 16th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Now that the Jailor has claimed that Alexei was telling the truth on one of no less than 4 stated "facts" by him (that he was jailed), we now have...nothing that has changed. Proving that it is the Jailor is difficult, although few people would claim it if it wasn't true (due to the risk of death).

Jailor claiming he was telling the truth about that does not make him innocent on its own, however. Why he would have claimed to have evidence, send those rep messages asking for roles, and then say he was doctored BEFORE saying he was just jailed but not having to give away any proof is suspicious to me. At this point, however, it is more believable than some other statements I've seen lately.

For now...

Unvote Alexei

We need to get some better reasoning together.

Georgi
January 16th, 2012, 12:27 AM
I just would like to point out that the Jailor revealing for the sake of a single town is a very bad idea if we apply some logic. Revealing when your evidence is nowhere near enough to guarantee a pardon is essentially signing your death warrant (and he appears smart enough to understand that point).

On the other hand, if they are both German or possibly Bolshevik, they would have every reason to defend eachother by having the other claim Jailor. Germans in particular could simply heal him and by the end of the next night, there could be so few town that it won't matter if everybody thinks the so-called Jailor is German or not.

Or he is just being stupid and revealing himself, or thinks that somebody might try to keep him alive tonight after this reveal. Or a combination of both. In any case, I would love to hear what everyone thinks about this.

Nikifor
January 16th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Nikifor thinks Jailor claiming with possible Sapper alive is stupid.

Nikifor hopes there is more to this, then is apparent on the surface.

Nikifor thinks Fyodor revealed too soon and without enough cause.

Nadezhda
January 16th, 2012, 01:36 AM
That was a lot to read through.

If Fyodor isn't jailor, he's fucked tonight cause the Czar wouldn't take kindly to people imitating his shit. So I'd like to believe him for now, and by definition, Alexei as well... Even WITH a Sapper on the loose. It just doesnt seem logical for a german to claim jailor to save another german... because then when the real Czar shows up they're both fucked. Sucks on the doctor, but even I thought she was playing scummy as fuck... Though not enough to throw a vote on... ESPECIALLY after the block claim.

We need to start looking at people who are talking, but not saying much at all. IE they are posting, but substance is lacking or they're repeating shit we already know.

Names that jump to my mind have already been raised in this thread: Viktoria, Sergei, Praskovia.

Igor said something about shooting someone? Did he claim vig or is he claiming german? Lol

Nadezhda
January 16th, 2012, 01:41 AM
is he (still) claiming german?

Forgot to add that particular word there. I know he did it on day 1.

Prokofi
January 16th, 2012, 03:28 AM
why were we trying to get Alexei lynched when he defended Gavril(Doctor) strongly yesterday?

Nadezhda
January 16th, 2012, 03:52 AM
why were we trying to get Alexei lynched when he defended Gavril(Doctor) strongly yesterday?

Who the fuck are you?

Lurks mcgee number 4 over here.

Larisa
January 16th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Good morning. I think Alexei is a bad town player like Fyodor said. We need to get some Germans and Yakov never defends himself when he is attacked. I always see other people defending him for no reason so I think he is German.

vote Yakov

Mihail
January 16th, 2012, 04:27 AM

Now if that wasn't suicidalnoob I would say obvious Martyr. But since it is that troll then he is most likely what he says he is. We let suicidalnoob live in previous games, but this time there is really no excuse to ignoring him.

-vote Igor

Nice one Jailor... "I'l claim so sapper knows who to explode on tonight! derp"

Tatyana
January 16th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Here's what I was thinking: Fyodor could be a sapper himself who claimed Jailor to give Alexei one more day to live when, tonight, Fyodor will detonate himself... it would pretty much end us as a town if he succeeded. That is why I say we should turn to scumhunting as opposed to claim following as a lynch tactic.

Mihail
January 16th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Your logic is faulty Tatyana... If Fyodor is the sapper then he just doomed himself because the jailor will jail and block him from exploding, and then proceed to execute him so he can never actually explode. It would make more sense if he was an expendable german looking to be executed so the sapper could blow both him and the jailor up. But then the germans would be sending 2 of their people to die just to take out the jailor so its unlikely, but still a possibility.

Vasili
January 16th, 2012, 05:24 AM
I wonder if it's possible that the Germans are forcing a lynch on their teammate Igor for their own gain. I doubt it, but frankly, it's possible, given that every game someone metagames and tries to force a lynch on suicidaln00b. It's probably even be pretty easy for a German to dispose of a town Igor, since they'd be able to deflect blame by simply saying that they guessed incorrectly. Are either of these possibilities true? I don't know, and that's why I'm not voting based on stupid metagame suicidaln00b hunting with zero ingame evidence. In other games, what did attempting to lynch suicidaln00b do other than split the votes and allow scum to hide?

Besides, if everyone acted like they did in previous games, Jack wouldn't have fucking trolled and caused a shitload of people to die (including himself and the doctor), while simultaneously revealing the escort.

Alexei
January 16th, 2012, 10:02 AM
I will rep Fyodor my results and then Moisey can say what he did last night.

Igor would probably be a good lynch for today but I want to see if Moisey will lie about his night actions.

Nikita
January 16th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Where the white men at?

I think Igor is not a bad choice for a lynch, and I am not just talking about the boy's history. If he really is town, he sure as hell isn't going to contribute anytime soon. Either way, let's pick up the pace, darlings. This day is turning to rot.

-vote Igor

Alexei
January 16th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Viktoria, did you and Igor turn invisibility mode off to look less scummy?

Alexei
January 16th, 2012, 10:25 AM
If we want another lead, after I accidentally posted in my necromancer role thread, Ubernox posted "oops". A few hours later he deleted this post. I think there is a good chance he deleted it because it made him look suspicious.

Does anyone have any ideas who Ubernox is in this game?

Kirill
January 16th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Kirill has risen from his bedchambers.

I would agree that Igor may in fact be a German.. and if that is in fact the case. He may be the only German that would not garner any support from his fellow Germans.

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 12:20 PM
-Vote Igor

In Russia, Bart strangles Homer Simpson!

Viktoria
January 16th, 2012, 12:28 PM
no... Bart still gets strangled

Alexei
January 16th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Good morning. I think Alexei is a bad town player like Fyodor said.

I don't lynch the doctor after it is confirmed that Matvei lied about checking him. Only scum or really, really stupid townies would do that. On balance I think you're scum.

I'll go get the vote tally.

Alexei
January 16th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Lurkers are going completely unnoticed this game with all the high profile suspects we have, me included. Speak the fuck up as this will be used as evidence against you in later days and you will have lost credibility for when you role claim. Off the top of my head Sergei, Mihail, Evgheni, Kirill, Praskovia, Vasili and Prokofi are lurkers and need to post more.

Mr. Tally:

Yakov (2): Evgheni, Larisa
Igor (4): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Moisey

Alexei
January 16th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Update the tally every time you vote please.

Tatyana
January 16th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Vote Igor
We are so screwed... So many lurkers, so many Germans... Time to go for broke. LOL, I am the only one viewing this thread ATM. I remember the good old days when there'd be at least a 50-post page per hour in a forum mafia. Good times...

Tatyana
January 16th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Igor (5): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Moisey, Tatyana

Alexei
January 16th, 2012, 02:20 PM
I'm still waiting for Fyodor and Moisey to come on to reveal my results. I also want to hear from Arkadi today.

Alexei
January 16th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I think Igor would be a good lynch today but we should also find a good target for the jailor to execute and for the vigi to shoot. I have at least 3 people in mind who would be good kills.

Fyodor
January 16th, 2012, 02:28 PM
I'm online if you want to send me the rep.

Alexei
January 16th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Sent it. Moisey can you please rep your night actions to Fyodor.

Viteslav
January 16th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I think Igor would be a good lynch today but we should also find a good target for the jailor to execute and for the vigi to shoot. I have at least 3 people in mind who would be good kills.

who? today isnt the day to keep info to yourself

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Sent it. Moisey can you please rep your night actions to Fyodor.

Rep sent.

In Russia, snow plows you!

Arkadi
January 16th, 2012, 02:59 PM
I'm on now, I'm curious what the results will be from Moisey/Alexei, but until someone speaks up killing suicidaln00b is probably our best option. It would be a cruel GM that gave him martyr.

Vote Igor

Vote Tally
Igor (5): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Moisey, Tatyana, Arkadi

Arkadi
January 16th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Whoops, I can't count.

Vote Tally
Igor (6): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Moisey, Tatyana, Arkadi

Arkadi
January 16th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I reaaaaaally can't count.

Vote Tally

Fyodor
January 16th, 2012, 03:02 PM
I repped Alexei the results.

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Alexei do not say on here what I did last night in the rep message. That could lead to serious issues for us. Just say if its what you saw or not. Please tell the truth and don't lie, or you throw the game for us if you are actually good and you lie about it.

In Russia, they still can't read your po po po pokerface po po pokerface, na na na na

Tatyana
January 16th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Who the heck is Laufi? It doesn't ring a bell...

Alexei
January 16th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Moisey said he visited the person I saw him visit so he is not lying about that.

I'm going to bed now. I think the best lynch is Igor but don't hammer someone before I get back like last time.

Vasili
January 16th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Lurkers are going completely unnoticed this game with all the high profile suspects we have, me included. Speak the fuck up as this will be used as evidence against you in later days and you will have lost credibility for when you role claim. Off the top of my head Sergei, Mihail, Evgheni, Kirill, Praskovia, Vasili and Prokofi are lurkers and need to post more.

Mr. Tally:

Igor (4): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Moisey

I'm sorry that I'm not spamming both day threads and my own role topics in the planning forums. Please, tell me how spamming random shit would do anything but mislead the town, as you and Matvei had on day two with your high quantity, low quality posts.

Leonid
January 16th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Leo not sure if message from king anymore. Leo now thinks message is from commies. Leo suspects that people with green badges are commies.

Leo will wait and see before voting fascist Ig or Alex. Leo hopes town discuss more things beside Ig or Alex. Leo nid more information.

Tat says Tat roleblocked. Leo thinks fascist detained Tat. Leo feel strange nobody say this.

Fascists killed scary Galina and hiding Juri. Leo thinks fascists plan to kill one brave town and one timid town every night. Archie killed Mat. Leo also thought Mat was king. Leo do not understand why commies want to kill fellow peasants. Leo thinks commies are witched. Leo reads white dead note. Leo sees what commies see. Leo thinks triangle. Fascists kill commies kill town kill fascists. Need to keep balance. Archie in the middle decides who win. Archie starts close to commies. Fascists can reveal or bomb Archie. Town can reveal and lynch Archie or targets. But Archie can win with anyone.

Leo gives names of Ania, Evgheni, Ilya, Peotr, Prokhor, Prokofi and Sergei. Leo feels they have things to hide.

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Moisey said he visited the person I saw him visit so he is not lying about that.

I'm going to bed now. I think the best lynch is Igor but don't hammer someone before I get back like last time.

I didn't visit anyone last night. Outstanding. So either Alexei or Fyodor is lying.

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 03:48 PM
I reaaaaaally can't count.

Vote Tally

GM how many votes = a lynch for Day 3?

Vasili
January 16th, 2012, 03:57 PM
GM how many votes = a lynch for Day 3?

It should be 16 votes, since there are 32 people still alive. Speaking of votes, I expect some follow-up from Fyodor and Alexei, so I will actually be able to place my vote appropriately.

Vasili
January 16th, 2012, 03:59 PM
It should be 16 votes, since there are 32 people still alive. Speaking of votes, I expect some follow-up from Fyodor and Alexei, so I will actually be able to place my vote appropriately.

Never mind, there's 31 people alive. I'm pretty sure that it's the population divided by 2 and then rounded up, so it should still be 16 either way.

Kirill
January 16th, 2012, 04:16 PM
I didn't visit anyone last night. Outstanding. So either Alexei or Fyodor is lying.

Kirill would like to hear more conversation on this.

Either Moisey is correct and one of them are lying.. or talk will reveal that Moisey is lying.

Leonid
January 16th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Leo bored. Leo makes list.

General
Spotter
Sapper
Medic
Hidden German (Detainer)
Hidden German
Hidden German
Hidden German
Detective
Propagandist
Nicholas II
Gunsmith
Journalist
Hidden Town Power (Actress)
Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power
Hidden Town Power
Peasant/Proletariat
Peasant/Proletariat
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant
Peasant
Hidden any (Drunkard/Teacher)
Hidden any
Hidden any
Hidden any
Hidden any** - can be peasant, town power or a neutral role.
Anarchist
Lenin
Stalin

Leo checked yesterday. Andrei, Peotr, and Prokhor missing. Leo thinks one of them killed by thunder. Leo request sky to give COM name list. Leo nid to know who are playing.

Ilya
January 16th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Leo, you're a fruit.

Are you on oranges?

That jailor claim sure is dumb. There was no point for it. It just diverted an Alexei lynch. Anyways, if he's lying, he's probably going to die.

Let's play follow the investigator. To the fruit stand!

Ilya
January 16th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Vote: Igor

Ilya
January 16th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Student here. I am searching for the German General. If you can steer me to him use brown text in your next post. ~ M
I got that message. What does it mean? Nobody knows! (Light. Hehe.)

Fyodor
January 16th, 2012, 04:25 PM

thatstheplan.jpg

I told him you visited no one and he said what he said to make you seem like a viable target for mafia.

Vasili
January 16th, 2012, 04:29 PM
thatstheplan.jpg

I told him you visited no one and he said what he said to make you seem like a viable target for mafia.

Did you tell him to say that?

Igor
January 16th, 2012, 04:32 PM
IM GERMAN GENERAL

Ilya
January 16th, 2012, 04:35 PM
GENTLEMEN, WE'VE FOUND THE GERMAN GENERAL.

Fyodor
January 16th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Did you tell him to say that?

No I gave him the information and he made the decision to say what he said.

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 04:38 PM
thatstheplan.jpg

So this proves that Alexei is a troll and possible Game Thrower if he is indeed a good Russian and is not evil. Wonderful.

I 100% trust Fyodor. I say we keep our lynch of Igor but do not trust Alexei for the rest of the game. Just ignore him.

In Russia, 3D movies are still horrible.

Leonid
January 16th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Leo is brave and scary lion. Leo do not like timid animals. Angel said no post in day/night brings thunder. But Leo sees no thunder on Andrei, Peotr, and Prokhor. Leo claims they do things at night. Leo suggest king, fascists and commies to look into them.

Leo fears all fascists will claim leader to avoid getting beaten. Leo do not like this. But Leo also afraid Archie joining commies. Leo confused.

Igor
January 16th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Latest Reputation Received (0 point(s) total)
"Reveal your role in public chat or you will be executed."

i did that 3 days ago you fucking shit. your shit,

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Here is the interesting thing that I just realized. On day 2, Igor said that he was mafia. He was not Modkilled for revealing. NOW, Igor again reveals his role as Mafia/German. If he was in fact German, again, he would have been modkilled on night of day 2.
After going back and reading every post. I have to say that I have some suspects of not being Good Russian. They include Evgheni, Larisa, Nikifor, Jelena and Juri. They all vote together and look to be tied in with each other. With only 7-8 good Russians left alive, and Igor not being MODKILLED for his reveal during Day 2, I think we should see if anyone has any information on these players AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Any evidence on
*Evgheni
*Larisa
*Nikifor
*Jelena
*Juri
(note) evidence that proves these members are innocent provided by any names mentioned above will be looked at suspiciously. Looking for evidence of guilt. Anyone has it?
If you would like to see for yourself, copy and paste the posts from these five players and read them together. You’ll see connections and patterns. (Connections and Patterns set up from night chat I am more than sure.) Sure, possibly 2 of the players listed above are innocent, but odds are at least 3 evil players are in that list of 5.

-unvote Igor

In Russia, you burn sun!

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Latest Reputation Received (0 point(s) total)
"Reveal your role in public chat or you will be executed."

i did that 3 days ago you fucking shit. your shit,

Exactly, he was not Modkilled. So he is not GERMAN. Does not mean however that he is not a Communist. But he's not German. I have -unvote Igor. I am hoping that evidence is found on those 5 names I have posted above, in which case I say we vote to lynch one of them. So... bring on the evidence!

In Russia, Nike just does you!

Fyodor
January 16th, 2012, 05:11 PM
If you're going by the logic then Alexei would be modkilled also for lying about his role. This doesn't clean Igor in the slightest and a jailor kill/lynch needs to happen on him. I don't care which.

Vasili
January 16th, 2012, 05:21 PM
If you're going by the logic then Alexei would be modkilled also for lying about his role. This doesn't clean Igor in the slightest and a jailor kill/lynch needs to happen on him. I don't care which.
I was going to say, "Okay, then you can execute him", but then I realized that the Detainer can simply block your execution if they wanted to. I really would prefer not to lynch on metagaming information, but it looks like the only lynch we might be able to get going today.
-vote Igor

By the way, I hope you were lying about being jailor.

Fyodor
January 16th, 2012, 05:33 PM
By the way, I hope you were lying about being jailor.

Sure, let's go with that. I'm just a citizen who's pretending to be jailor because I was jailed last night...Totally.

Nikita
January 16th, 2012, 05:56 PM
I am missing something my dears. Why would Igor be modkilled for saying his true role?

Sergei
January 16th, 2012, 05:58 PM
8 pages, this is not going to be pretty.

I wouldn't mind lynching Igor, hes going to be useless anyways.

Vote Igor

Mihail
January 16th, 2012, 06:02 PM
He wouldn't Nikita, wifom is part of the game. If it wasn't suicidalnoob i'd say its a bold calculated risk even. Since it is him its just plain stupidity.

@Fyodor: Or you are an expendable german luring the jailor into a sapper explosion death, lets not forget that possibility. Seems like you're being blindly trusted though...

@Alexei: I prefer quality over quanitity. Why am I even bothering replying to you really.

Fyodor
January 16th, 2012, 06:10 PM
@Fyodor: Or you are an expendable german luring the jailor into a sapper explosion death, lets not forget that possibility. Seems like you're being blindly trusted though...

If I was a German then when I was jailed yesterday the mafia would have sapped me and killed the Jailor.

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 06:34 PM

Fair enough.

-Vote Alexei

This does not change my suspicions of
*Evgheni
*Larisa
*Nikifor
*Jelena
*Juri

I think jailer is thinking about a target tonight, as well as vig, those 5 targets right there are the best bet. 3/5 odds say are German or Evil Russian.

In Russia, porn watches you!

Nadezhda
January 16th, 2012, 06:43 PM
-vote Prokofi

Guy posts once and fucks off. Has 2 posts in total and there has been three days. Fucker isn't dead.

Somethings up.

Vasili
January 16th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Fair enough.

-Vote Alexei

This does not change my suspicions of
*Evgheni
*Larisa
*Nikifor
*Jelena
*Juri

I think jailer is thinking about a target tonight, as well as vig, those 5 targets right there are the best bet. 3/5 odds say are German or Evil Russian.

In Russia, porn watches you!

Juri's dead, dude. Other than that, I'd agree with you.

Georgi
January 16th, 2012, 07:10 PM
I still haven't seen any evidence against anybody other than Alexei that isn't poorly thought out speculation.

If somebody could direct me to exactly what makes Igor guilty (of something other than being a massive troll), I would appreciate it. If that is the only crime, then Alexei is far more guilty than Igor has ever been. As well as Fyodor for supporting Alexei (a suicidal move for him, but that seems to have dropped below the radar as far as facts go).

This isn't going anywhere near as smoothly as I would have hoped. I'll see if I can get any more information.

Georgi
January 16th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Now that I've checked my rep messages, I have seen this as well.

"ALEXEI WAS INDEED JAILED N1. DO NOT ORDER YOUR FUCKING CZAR AROUND -NICHOLAS II"

It doesn't say who the Jailor actually is, and is more or less a douchebag move (especially considering its anonymous). It doesn't sound like Fyodor the way he's been acting though. I would say that the lack of confirmation in the message itself means that it could have been said by anybody after it was revealed in the thread that Alexei was jailed, but oh well.

I haven't ordered anybody around, for the record. I've given evidence of people being lying scum (or at the very least trolls against the town), and that's all I ever plan to give. Town has already likely lost, depending on the number of votes still needed it might not even be possible to get a lynch among active town (assuming we could even AGREE on a target).

Fyodor
January 16th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Hello. I know you are lying about being a jailor. Claim your real role, or I will jail you tonight and execute you.

LOLOLOLOL

People trying to scare me with fake claims of being jailor in rep messages =P

Nadezhda
January 16th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Just so we're clear, I'm not changing my vote from the previous page until this lurker fuck explains himself.

Not really interested in lynching Troll Igor unless we're down to our last like 4 hours and we're still messing around.

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 07:36 PM
*Evgheni
*Larisa
*Nikifor
*Jelena
Why should any of us trust any of you? Explain why you 4 are so coordinated with each other if you are not talking to each other during night chat? We're all waiting.

In Russia, you fan the AC

Fyodor
January 16th, 2012, 07:39 PM
If I were a man with a gun I'd shoot someone tonight. I'd shoot one of the lurkers. Not because the lurkers might be mafia/cult, but because if we don't kill lurkers we will have to deal with mafia/cult just not posting and winning because town is so paranoid they'll just kill each other to death as seen in our lynch yesterday.

Person with a gun N1 shoot one of these 3 people:
Jelena
Evgheni
Igor

Person with a gun N2 shoot one of these three people:
Praskovia
Andrei
Peotr

Jailor Jail one of these three people:
Larisa
Prokhor
Ania

This way there is no overlap, but no way to know which target will die so the mafia won't be able to just heal/block someone to save a life.

Fyodor
January 16th, 2012, 07:43 PM
The only way to catch up by the way is if we get 3 scum kills tonight in addition to a successful lynch on either mafia or cult members/cultists.

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Praskovia
Andrei
Peotr

Jailor Jail one of these three people:
Larisa
Prokhor
Ania

Well you know what one of those 3 I agree to jail/shoot and kill. Actually Prokhor you can add to my list of suspects as well. Don't know enough about Ania since they never talk much... or vote... but Prokhor and Larisa need to be executed and shot TONIGHT!

In Russia, Pokemon catch you!

Georgi
January 16th, 2012, 08:00 PM
The only way to catch up by the way is if we get 3 scum kills tonight in addition to a successful lynch on either mafia or cult members/cultists.

Well, that would be true if we were doing the only kills. Bolsheviks and Germans can both kill eachother though, and have every reason to want to. It seems like bad luck that it hasn't happened yet.

Still, things are looking grim without us lynching somebody who doesn't turn out to be a doctor. Anybody who is German would help. Bolsheviks are weaker than Germans as of now, and that may be the way it is until the game ends if no Germans die.

Viteslav
January 16th, 2012, 08:08 PM
wats the tally at then?

Georgi
January 16th, 2012, 08:10 PM
wats the tally at then?

Nowhere near the number needed for a lynch, that much is for sure.

This isn't working out very good for town, but oh well.

Viteslav
January 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM
vote igor

Viktoria
January 16th, 2012, 08:45 PM
-vote Evgheni

No one calls me a fag and gets away with it without understanding that its not an insult.

Kirill
January 16th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Kirill wonders where everyone is..

vote igor

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Igor (10): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Moisey, Tatyana, Arkadi, Ilya, Vasili, Sergei, Viteslav

6 more votes are required to lynch.

People who have not voted yet but voted to lynch on Day 2: Viktoria (votes to lynch Evgheni for a stupid reason), jelena, galina, visili, nikita, Sacha, Nikifor, Fyodor, Juri, Georgi, Praskovia and kirill. Town take note of these absences.

In Russia, you roundhouse kick Chuck Norris!

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 10:39 PM
**Updated. Kirill just posted**

Igor (11): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Moisey, Tatyana, Arkadi, Ilya, Vasili, Sergei, Viteslav, Kirill

5 more votes are required to lynch.

People who have not voted yet but voted to lynch on Day 2: Viktoria (votes to lynch Evgheni for a stupid reason), jelena, galina, visili, nikita, Sacha, Nikifor, Fyodor, Juri, Georgi and Praskovia. Town take note of these absences.

In Russia, reply writes you!

Newton
January 16th, 2012, 10:45 PM
-vote Igor

By the way, I was sent a rep.

Apparently, I know what to do with the code word, "leather"

why don't you tell? Instead of assuming, you fucking BOLSHEVIKS!

I WILL NOT REVOLT!

Newton
January 16th, 2012, 10:49 PM
And if you think I'm scared of any of you fuckers, just come at me.

I am not a pussy. I am your worst fucking nightmare.

Don't fuck with me, germans.
Don't fuck with me, Bolsheviks.
Don't fuck with me, anyone.
I am fucking Evgheni, so DON'T fuck with me!

Moisey
January 16th, 2012, 10:54 PM
And if you think I'm scared of any of you fuckers, just come at me.

I am not a pussy. I am your worst fucking nightmare.

Don't fuck with me, germans.
Don't fuck with me, Bolsheviks.
Don't fuck with me, anyone.
I am fucking Evgheni, so DON'T fuck with me!

20$ says he's Bolsheviks.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
In Soviet Russia
Poems write you!

Newton
January 16th, 2012, 10:57 PM
uck the Germans! Fuck the Bolsheviks!

she sat glossing he old fornicophe

Mashed potatoes, where's the gravy baby?

a fly grasping warmth while perched on an integrated circuit

I am Evgheni!

the waves rush to meet you

things are not always as they appear

My spelling an English isn't worth "Poo"

Leonid
January 16th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Leo checks and sees that there is 18 hours more to go. Leo suggests town not to beat Igor early. Leo will marks down names who beat Igor early as fascists and commies. Leo thinks that final few names who push beating Gavril early yesterday are fascists and commies.

Georgi
January 16th, 2012, 11:23 PM

Igor (11): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Moisey, Tatyana, Arkadi, Ilya, Vasili, Sergei, Viteslav, Kirill

People who have not voted yet but voted to lynch on Day 2: Viktoria (votes to lynch Evgheni for a stupid reason), jelena, galina, visili, nikita, Sacha, Nikifor, Fyodor, Juri, Georgi and Praskovia. Town take note of these absences.

Why would town want to take note of absent votes for a person that has yet to be implicated as being bad (in any way other than Martyr)? Voting to lynch takes more restraint from me today, personally, because going with the crowd on a no-evidence lynch got our doctor murdered. And he was implicated by a supposed Sheriff, so unless there's stronger evidence than that against Igor of him being something OTHER THAN MARTYR, I'm not voting for him. Though with only five more votes or so needed, that might not matter.

Nadezhda
January 17th, 2012, 02:00 AM

Apparently I dont exist.

Praskovia
January 17th, 2012, 03:09 AM
If I were a man with a gun I'd shoot someone tonight. I'd shoot one of the lurkers. Not because the lurkers might be mafia/cult, but because if we don't kill lurkers we will have to deal with mafia/cult just not posting and winning because town is so paranoid they'll just kill each other to death as seen in our lynch yesterday.

Praskovia
Andrei
Peotr

Sorry for being absent.
I was unable to connect to forum for long time.
But now I can join the discussion again.

Not going to vote against Igor yet.
I feel sick already after lynching a doctor.
I agree with Fyodor about assigning night actions to shooters.
But will it really help?
How many more townspeople are going to die next night?

Prokofi
January 17th, 2012, 03:18 AM
We still have 13 hours, guys.

Town is strongest at day, and we should not hammer a lynch quickly to make use of the discussion time.

at this point, Igor is at L-5

we need 16 votes for a lynch.

a fact is that town barely has a majority to speak of.
we currently have 8/9(random any) town PRs .(excluding the journalist)

town has 13/14/15(random any ) members - 16/17/18(random any + revolution) non -town members.

Viteslav
January 17th, 2012, 03:29 AM
look at this interesting rep i just got:

Thread: Day 3 - The Massacre
Send Your Sapper at Fyodor as a sign of good faith. -Stalin.

Larisa
January 17th, 2012, 03:39 AM
Im not a lurker I just dont live in the same timezone as all you people. On day 2 there was a lot to talk about so I talked a lot but now theres no evidence or anything. You shouldnt just shoot me when I participated in day 2 and spent much time with Alexei's rep lies. Ask Viteslav if you dont believe me. Im town and you really should not shoot me. I really dont think Igor is German because there are many people voting him very quickly. I think Yakov is German because he is the only person that never answers the questions. When Moisey said he knew a name he didnt even respond. And again when somebody called him a German he waited until we all forgot about it instead of answering. So we need to kill Yakov more than Igor.

Prokofi
January 17th, 2012, 03:40 AM
I think you got that rep because Gavril's last will said "Viteslav is a moron of the highest caliber"

Prokofi
January 17th, 2012, 03:43 AM
On that note however, lynching Igor on grounds that hes suicidal noob or is a matyr is idiotic.

If suicidal noob : no-evidence lynch
If Matyr : congrats, one of us is going to die.

In both cases, we lose a lynch.

I am not gong to vote unless someone comes up with a better reason to lynch suicidal noob.(Or has some substantive evidence)

Larisa
January 17th, 2012, 03:45 AM
Also my post count is bigger than all of the other lurkers in your list. I dont know why you want to kill me. If you have questions then ask me because then I will know why you think I am bad.

Tatyana
January 17th, 2012, 12:43 PM
So.... how about 'dem servers?

Alexei
January 17th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Can day be extended because the forum was down for so long?

Alexei
January 17th, 2012, 12:47 PM
@Moisey

I repped you asking if I should make you look like a PR so you would be killed and not converted. You didn't reply in 40 mins so I said you visited someone before I went to sleep. If you are really a peasant why didn't you go along with lie? Don't you want to be killed?

Alexei
January 17th, 2012, 12:51 PM
We are voting Igor solely on meta game reasons. Sucidialn00b as never lied about his role before. There is a possibility that he is the matyr and his using his meta game to his advantage. This would normally be unlikely but there is a chance that the hosts specifically gave him the role.

Nikita
January 17th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Dear, if we were to take someone claiming mafia so lightly, then it would encourage others to do the same. I have had enough of that from FM6.

Igor
January 17th, 2012, 01:11 PM
-VOTE OLEG

Alexei
January 17th, 2012, 01:14 PM
If we really have only 4 hours left vote Igor.

I have already told the jailor who I think he should jail. It may be a good idea to execute them, depending on what they say. Tell me (rep) if you want me to give more info on why I think they are scum.

Some good targets to shoot imo:

Suspicious

Larisa
Georgi
Evgheni
Viktoria
Mihail

Lurkers

Jelena
Praskovia
Andrei
Peotr
Prokhor
Ania

inb4 they start raging at me.

Nikifor
January 17th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Nikifor wonders why Leo talks like Nikifor...

Alexei
January 17th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Can a lookout observe me or a doc heal me tonight? I was worried that I would be janitored last night and then we would have been in a right mess. I am one of the most likely targets to be attacked so at least one of you on me would help a lot.

Unless the hosts decide to give us more time we have just under 3 hours left and with the suspects we have I don't think we should waste today with a no lynch. We are quickly losing the majority and the only possible lynch at this time is Igor who has never lied about his role before. I think we can risk the small chance of a matyr and in the unlikely case that he is town, he wouldn't have been of much help to us anyway.

I think we only need 3 more votes but I will get the tally.

Alexei
January 17th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Igor (12): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Tatyana, Arkadi, Ilya, Vasili, Sergei, Viteslav, Kirill, Evgheni, Alexei
Alexei (1): Moisey
Prokofi (1): Nadezhda
Evgheni (1): Viktoria

Moisey included himself in the vote tally for Igor but still has his vote on me. Igor did not use proper formatting?

4 more votes are needed to lynch Igor.

Yakov
January 17th, 2012, 02:45 PM
@Larissa why am i suspicious for not reacting on those things? Svetlana told you that she posted in a MFM Forum game with her account. I don't understand why this makes me suspicious. Why should i say something to it if Svetlana cleared me with it? This is getting a little bit silly.

New rep msg at me. "reveal ur general"

Its Igor! There i revealed it! Well damn he was faster. Nevermind

-vote Igor

Alexei
January 17th, 2012, 02:46 PM
We're in a bad position when we can't even lynch someone who is claiming they are mafia. Lurkers will lose us the game.

Igor is the only person that can be lynched today so please vote him even if there are others who are more suspcicious to you. They can be dealt with at night or tomorrow.

Alexei
January 17th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Igor (13): Dimitri, Mihail, Nikita, Tatyana, Arkadi, Ilya, Vasili, Sergei, Viteslav, Kirill, Evgheni, Alexei, Yakov
Alexei (1): Moisey
Prokofi (1): Nadezhda
Evgheni (1): Viktoria

Igor is at L-3.

If anyone knows who Ubernox is in this game, he is extremely suspicious to me. After posting "oops" when I revealed myself in another thread, he deleted it several hours later. I can't believe these would be the actions of town as he realised what he did looked scummy and deleted it or was told to delete it by his team (it was night at the time).

Fyodor
January 17th, 2012, 02:52 PM
-vote Igor

He's our best chance at a lynch today it seems.

Nikifor
January 17th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Nikifor is lucky enough to be able to hammer a potential Martyr as Nikifor is not important :(

Nikifor will hammer if others are scared to.

Yakov
January 17th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Check your Rep Alexei

Alexei
January 17th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Got it. You're probably right :).

Sergei
January 17th, 2012, 02:59 PM
Well, lets hope the scum kill a few of themselves off, and that we don't completely fuck up our night actions.

Larisa
January 17th, 2012, 03:07 PM
vote Igor
If hes not German then dont blame me because I told you Yakov was a better lynch.

Igor
January 17th, 2012, 03:10 PM
vote igor im hammering myself

Nadezhda
January 17th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Just got on to vote, but Nikifor wants to hammer, so I suppose I'll let him.

Lurkers get away free again it would seem.

Nikifor
January 17th, 2012, 03:23 PM
-vote Igor

Forum Mafia GM
January 17th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Igor died. Night thread coming soon.